PDA

View Full Version : The what if game- Heat Edition

SINCESTARBURY25
10-07-2012, 10:36 PM
*This is pure fiction and just an idea.*
===========================
Last year the Miami Heat finally won the NBA championship. It was to be expected seeing as how they signed Bron and Bosh to go along super star D-Wade. Well this thread is about what if they didn't win and decided to blow it up? This is a theory of how to do it.
------------------------------
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Alllen
Ray Ray plays a big part in this because he is a very capable starting shooting guard he never folds in pressure and would be perfect in this case.

Blow up the big 3.
Obviously Lebron stays but in this scenario I have the Heat getting rid of Dwayne Wade. The Heat could HAVE traded Dwayne Wade to Orlando for Dwight Howard and maybe some other fillers to work out the cap.
--------------------------------------
Pg-Mario Chalmers
sg-Ray Allen
sf-Lebron James
pf-Chris Bosh
c-Dwight Howard

To me this would give Lebron more room to work and Dwight would naturally get the put backs and help Bosh with the post game. Ray would fill in for the amount of points D-wade put up and with Dwight the heat would have finally gotten size.

*KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A WHAT IF AND DOES NOT REFLECT MY FEELINGS*

Big Zo
10-07-2012, 10:52 PM
The Heat could HAVE traded Dwayne Wade to Orlando for Dwight Howard and maybe some other fillers to work out the cap.

You emphasized the wrong word. Right there you lost all credibility in this thread. Mods please close this down.

Raps08-09 Champ
10-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Yea... Shut up.

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Lol

JNoel
10-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Nope, Riley's not trading anyone.

/thread

Utd7
10-07-2012, 11:28 PM