PDA

View Full Version : Who loves this game?

superior
10-07-2012, 10:27 AM
I think it's crazy how even though im lovin the nfl season so far, all i still think about about is basketball and how i cant wait for the nba season to start lol im so ready to see some good basketball this year.....in 20 years kids will be hearin about the kobe-lebron days like we heard about the bird-magic days this season is gonna kick ***.....

I dont see how some of these guys on here can hate on players so much, im a bulls fan all day, but as a fan of the game of basketball, i love seein durant shittin all over whoevers defending him that night lol or lebron showing us some of the most dominant performances since jordan and kobe....

anyways this season is gonna be the **** we got a full 82 games, we got rookies like t-rob, davis, beal, mkg make their first highlight reels in the nba, we got a ridiculous laker roster, we got the heat defending champions, we got an improved boston team, we have the thunder who can smack you any given night its goin down whats good

RLundi
10-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Cool enthusiasm but um, is there a point to this thread? What are you asking us to do?

superior
10-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Cool enthusiasm but um, is there a point to this thread? What are you asking us to do?

im asking for this weeks lotto numbers

RLundi
10-07-2012, 12:32 PM
im asking for this weeks lotto numbers

I don't believe in the lottery.

I get all my riches from the Lord Jesus Christ.

heyman321
10-07-2012, 12:37 PM
I am. I am giddy even about the pre-season games.....cause everything other sport doesn't compare.

ThunderousDemon
10-07-2012, 12:37 PM
:rolleyes:

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-07-2012, 12:45 PM
The NBA......it's faaaaaaaaannnnnnntastic!

douglas
10-07-2012, 01:21 PM
I like watching NBA basketball because when I am watching it, I like it.

Showtime Steve
10-07-2012, 01:29 PM
I like watching NBA basketball because when I am watching it, I like it.

Confucius couldnt have said it better.

DubbyDubbs
10-07-2012, 01:43 PM
I am. I am giddy even about the pre-season games.....cause everything other sport doesn't compare.

this, 1st pre season game for toronto tomorrow and im amped like its a playoff game lol. even though lowry and Valanciunas wont be playing.

ThuglifeJ
10-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Well to the guy whos sig says landy fields is a star you may not ejnoy this season lol

JollyRanch
10-07-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm looking forward to it but NFL/NCAA FB > All

LAKERMANIA
10-07-2012, 02:21 PM
:laugh2: I find it funny that when a poster makes a positive thread, or a thread that has nothing to do with superstars, no one knows what to post..

I am looking forward to the season, I can't wait for a Lakers vs. Heat/Celtics finals

superior
10-07-2012, 03:57 PM
:laugh2: I find it funny that when a poster makes a positive thread, or a thread that has nothing to do with superstars, no one knows what to post..

I am looking forward to the season, I can't wait for a Lakers vs. Heat/Celtics finals

me neither..........
i think this year will go down as one of the best basketball seasons of all time....between

MIA
LAL
OKC
LAC
SAS
NYK
BOS
BKN
DAL
CHI

we've got some good basketball commin right up....

BOLD PREDICTION: Bynum get exposed as a bum....13ppg 9.8rpg in Philly, Philly misses playoffs

BOLD PREDICTION: The Bulls get 4 seed with rose missing the entire season, comes back for 1st round bulls eliminated by celtics in 2nd round

JordansBulls
10-08-2012, 02:17 AM
I think it's crazy how even though im lovin the nfl season so far, all i still think about about is basketball and how i cant wait for the nba season to start lol im so ready to see some good basketball this year.....in 20 years kids will be hearin about the kobe-lebron days like we heard about the bird-magic days this season is gonna kick ***.....

I dont see how some of these guys on here can hate on players so much, im a bulls fan all day, but as a fan of the game of basketball, i love seein durant shittin all over whoevers defending him that night lol or lebron showing us some of the most dominant performances since jordan and kobe....

anyways this season is gonna be the **** we got a full 82 games, we got rookies like t-rob, davis, beal, mkg make their first highlight reels in the nba, we got a ridiculous laker roster, we got the heat defending champions, we got an improved boston team, we have the thunder who can smack you any given night its goin down whats good

I think it all depends on which sport is your favorite.

Bruno
10-08-2012, 02:30 AM
I think it all depends on which sport is your favorite.

x2.

i've been enjoying football. the 49ers are doin' great.

...but it's just not the same as the NBA.

PleaseBeNice
10-08-2012, 02:31 AM
im giddy to see an improved tyreke, demarcus, isaiah and the addition of t rob

Hawkeye15
10-08-2012, 02:39 AM
the NBA is my favorite sport to watch in a landslide.