PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will have the more Productive Season ?

Dade County
10-02-2012, 11:25 PM
All of these guys I think have something to prove, each of them have their own reasons of course.

Who do you see competing for the entire year and elevating their game...
( Scoring, Ast to Turnover, FGM-FGA... etc )

Chill_Will_24
10-02-2012, 11:50 PM
Wall

seikou8
10-03-2012, 12:46 AM
wall easily

Baller1
10-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Wall is by far the best player there, so it's him.

The only player better than Wall there is Roy, and well... Yeah.

Dade County
10-03-2012, 12:58 AM
I think Darren Collison is going to have a very productive year with dallas.

mightybosstone
10-03-2012, 01:09 AM
This is an awful poll because it doesn't define "productivity" and lumps players of different skill sets, abilities and problems into the same category. Obviously Wall is the most likely productive player on this list if we're talking points, assists and basic overall stats. But what if that's not how you define productivity? Lillard is a rookie, so what we might consider a productive season for him might be defined completely differently. Roy is coming off a major injury, so his production level could be defined differently. Lin is trying to prove he isn't a one hit wonder, so his production might be viewed differently.

Overall, this whole thread is poorly conceived and executed. Next time, define your options better and what you're trying to achieve with your thread. Sticking to one position might be a good start, as would be just picking players of similar circumstances like only young players, athletes playing for new teams or players coming off injuries, for example.

MetroMan
10-03-2012, 01:39 AM
wall. because thats what he hit last season

naps
10-03-2012, 01:49 AM
John Wall because he's by far the most talented player on this poll and I had pretty big expectations when he came into the league. This is the year for him to really show us all something special and I think he will.

ManningToTyree
10-03-2012, 01:50 AM
Wall by far