PDA

View Full Version : Why do we watch?

Mr. LA
09-30-2012, 01:55 AM
I am up late just sitting here and a thought came across my mind... It was how much I miss watching my Lakers! Then it got me thinking...Why do I even watch? I came to the realization that I watch because I simply love the game! I love watching Kobe hit a clutch jumper and that one announcer screaming BANG!!! It gets me so wound up and just gets my heart pumping and I love every single minute of it! Sometimes I even shed a tear when I see Kobe and Pau do their little gestures to eachother... I get really emotional and I have so much passion for the game! Why do you watch? Their are a couple reasons why I think people watch...

1. Because they just feel like their bigger then other fans when their home team beats another team! 2. They love the game like myself 3. They're a bandwagon fan and they just like their fake team to win so they can brag to their boys or 4. They watch for the sake of watching and it's entertaining but you don't really care less who wins! Why do you watch though?

NYKnicksAllDay
09-30-2012, 01:58 AM
Because basketball is my favorite sport. I like the way they dribble up and down the court.

Mr. LA
09-30-2012, 02:01 AM
Because basketball is my favorite sport. I like the way they dribble up and down the court.

lol good song... I do like the noises when they dribble up and down the court tho :clap:

JNoel
09-30-2012, 02:08 AM
Round of applause, baby make that *** clap, *clap *clap

JLynn943
09-30-2012, 02:21 AM
I love the game, and I feel an attachment to the Kings that keeps me wanting to watch them and root for them and their players.

douglas
09-30-2012, 02:21 AM
I watch basketball because when I watch basketball I like to watch basketball.