PDA

View Full Version : KG: "I don't have Ray Allen's number anymore"

JordansBulls
09-28-2012, 04:33 PM
gary washburn ‏@GwashNBAGlobe
Kevin Garnett said he has not talked to Ray Allen since signing with #heat and has no plans to. "I don't have Ray's number anymore."#celtics

Looks like a rivalry here.

MetroMan
09-28-2012, 04:34 PM
if you cant beat them join them

C-Wick925
09-28-2012, 04:35 PM
LOL KG is such a punk

PacersForLife
09-28-2012, 04:35 PM

That's basically the slogan of this league nowadays....:pity:

Knowledge
09-28-2012, 04:36 PM

The rivalry just started? I thought it was there for the last couple of years.

Anyway, I doubt Ray Allen cares much about having KG's number or friendship.

DoMeFavors
09-28-2012, 04:38 PM
Very old school. I like it.

BUt If I was Ray I would do the same thing, Celtics tried to trade him, rondo didnt appreciate him, they signed JET first. And Miami showed a lot of interest.
Plus Miami actually has a shot at the championship.

Knowledge
09-28-2012, 04:39 PM
That's basically the slogan of this league nowadays....:pity:

When hasn't it been the slogan? Plenty of other great teams became great through acquisitions. The ones that drafted well stayed together, but we never criticize those players for not wanting to branch out and win on their own.

Knowledge
09-28-2012, 04:39 PM

BUt If I was Ray I would do the same thing, Celtics tried to trade him, rondo didnt appreciate him, they signed JET first. And Miami showed a lot of interest.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Lake_Show2416
09-28-2012, 04:42 PM

very true, Danny Ainge likes to shop his players a lot, even if its his young star Rondo who is signed for such a cheap price

LakersKB24
09-28-2012, 04:42 PM
LOL KG is such a punk

He might be but I love that he said that. He's one of the last players of an era with actual rivalries! Nowadays there's no such thing as an "enemy" they're all best friends on and off the court! Look at Durant practicing with LeBron, I mean what is this? I wish there were more guys like KG and Kobe in the league, it will be a sad day they when the last one of that generation retires.

Doc Holliday
09-28-2012, 04:43 PM

This further reiterates why your opinion holds zero weight in this forum. How does a tweet about two washed up bums constitute a rivalry? :confused:

Mr_Jones
09-28-2012, 04:44 PM
This'll be fun to watch.

AKAYaReal
09-28-2012, 04:46 PM
This is why he used to be one of my favorite players. You cross over to the dark side for whatever reason, I no longer know you.

Chacarron
09-28-2012, 04:47 PM
I love it.

Punk
09-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Ray is going to get eaten alive in Boston when he returns.

Chacarron
09-28-2012, 04:48 PM
This further reiterates why your opinion holds zero weight in this forum. How does a tweet about two washed up bums constitute a rivalry? :confused:

Washed up bums? KG is still a top 15 player in the NBA.

douglas
09-28-2012, 04:49 PM
Since Kevin Garnett does not have Ray Allen's number anymore, Kevin Garnett will no longer be able to contact Ray Allen through phone calls or text messaging. The tweet, however, did not mention whether or not Kevin Garnett still has Ray Allen's email. Maybe Kevin Garnett can contact Ray Allen through email :)

Doc Holliday
09-28-2012, 04:49 PM
He might be but I love that he said that. He's one of the last players of an era with actual rivalries! Nowadays there's no such thing as an "enemy" they're all best friends on and off the court! Look at Durant practicing with LeBron, I mean what is this? I wish there were more guys like KG and Kobe in the league, it will be a sad day they when the last one of that generation retires.

Like when Bryant teams up with 'rivals' in the Olympics? And let's not say it's different because they're playing for their country because it isn't. No one likes a hypocrite, bro.

PacersForLife
09-28-2012, 04:50 PM
When hasn't it been the slogan? Plenty of other great teams became great through acquisitions. The ones that drafted well stayed together, but we never criticize those players for not wanting to branch out and win on their own.

Ray's situation is different because he's on the decline and there were some issues with him and the Celtics. I meant it in the way that Jordan, Bird, and Johnson wouldn't have joined up back in the day. It's very different nowadays. A lot of guys just take the easy route and join the best team. That's all I'm trying to say.

Rivera
09-28-2012, 04:51 PM
This is rondos fault. He is sooo immature! He made kg hate ray ray! Stupid rondo!

MetroMan
09-28-2012, 04:52 PM
Since Kevin Garnett does not have Ray Allen's number anymore, Kevin Garnett will no longer be able to contact Ray Allen through phone calls or text messaging. The tweet, however, did not mention whether or not Kevin Garnett still has Ray Allen's email. Maybe Kevin Garnett can contact Ray Allen through email :)

gay

PacersForLife
09-28-2012, 04:52 PM

Agree 100%.

Mr. LA
09-28-2012, 04:54 PM
Allen is the punk actually... going where he has the best chance to win...nvm he ould have came to the lakers in that case but still he turned his back on KG and PP but then again...those 3 clowns did turn their back on their other franchises so screw them all

HeaTxRipZz
09-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Allen is the punk actually... going where he has the best chance to win...nvm he ould have came to the lakers in that case but still he turned his back on KG and PP but then again...those 3 clowns did turn their back on their other franchises so screw them all

LOL How did KG turn his back on Minny? Also Pierce has been on the same team his whole career

Corey
09-28-2012, 04:57 PM
In after the media tries to create storylines

NYYCowboys
09-28-2012, 04:58 PM

I think the most logical reason he lost his number is he probably switched to the iPhone 5 and didn't backup his contacts on iCloud, and since Ray now lives in Miami it was probably hard to get in contact with him. That being said I hope these two are reunited soon.

MetroMan
09-28-2012, 04:58 PM

too late

Doc Holliday
09-28-2012, 04:59 PM

What does that tell you about the current state of the sport? :laugh:

Corey
09-28-2012, 04:59 PM

too lateHence "in AFTER"..

Corey
09-28-2012, 05:02 PM

What does that tell you about the current state of the sport? :laugh:
Dear The Final Boss,

Next time you make a dupe, try to make it less obvious.

Sincerely,
Corey

HesterJordan23
09-28-2012, 05:02 PM

NBA slogan!

if people would only think "if i get better i can defeat them?"
but then again money comes in to play right.. shows there character

Baller1
09-28-2012, 05:03 PM
Well Ray's gonna get another ring, so he'll win in the end.

DubbyDubbs
09-28-2012, 05:03 PM

This is what it boils down to pretty much. You hit the nail on the head... once again.

2-ONE-5
09-28-2012, 05:05 PM
who cares. this is by no way going to start a rivalry either. players are too friendly now a days its sickening.

LakersKB24
09-28-2012, 05:14 PM
Like when Bryant teams up with 'rivals' in the Olympics? And let's not say it's different because they're playing for their country because it isn't. No one likes a hypocrite, bro.

It's a difference if you follow the same goal... Don't tell me that the members of the Dream Team would have met in the offseason to practice together... Magic and Jordan in the same gym preparing for the season together? Yeah, I'm not seeing it "bro".
But I guess you're banned for a reason...

hugepatsfan
09-28-2012, 05:17 PM
http://www.csnne.com/basketball-boston-celtics/celtics-talk/Long-ago-abuse-and-years-of-repressing-t?blockID=780055&feedID=3352

Dooling got to know Garnett during the NBA lockout last summer. He, like most players, was not a fan of Garnett when he was on an opposing team. A meal in the basement of a restaurant changed everything. By the time he was traded to the Celtics last winter, Dooling was reuniting with a new friend.

“I’m probably the only guy that can be a hundred percent transparent with Kevin and him respect it,” said Dooling. “I love him. He’s a brother to me. I hated him before I got here. During the lockout we went to Philippe’s and we ate in the basement and we just talked and wow. I was like, ‘I didn’t realize how much alike we are.’ Me and Kevin are just alike in so many ways.

“He’s a true intellect and he knows everything. We just get along so well and I’m so honest with him and I give him a different perspective. He gave me the last little lesson that I needed about toughness and being firm and how to empower people. Kevin Garnett is a genius. He is literally a genius. He knows everything. He stays up all night researching everything. The commitment that he has to the game of basketball is ridiculous.

Gram
09-28-2012, 05:18 PM
KG hates himself.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-28-2012, 05:18 PM
Kevin Garnett is a bad bad MO-FO! :clap:

Will be sad when KG, Kobe and TD retire.

3 of the best post-Jordan Generational players

(I still regard Shaq as a big part of the Jordan era of generational players).

justinnum1
09-28-2012, 05:21 PM
cool

ATX
09-28-2012, 05:24 PM

:facepalm: Just wow. Calling out a seasoned poster with such an opinionated statement. Washed up "Bums"?

Come on man. Both of these players are still playing at a high level especially considering their ages. Not to mention their amazing contributions to the game during their HOF careers. Just wow man...Your opinion is the one that holds zero weight in this forum. Sorry man.

ATX
09-28-2012, 05:26 PM
Who was Doc Holliday duping?

popo85
09-28-2012, 05:39 PM
Doubt Ray gives a 2shits

ichitownclowni
09-28-2012, 05:39 PM
KG is the OG. Badest man in the NBA

koberulesall
09-28-2012, 05:45 PM
i cant believe some of the **** you guys post on here really....

Zefflin
09-28-2012, 05:51 PM
oh ****

KnicksorBust
09-28-2012, 06:39 PM
KG doesn't have his phone number? No more calls? That's fine because LeBron/Wade/Bosh will give RayRay a ring.

you see what I did there?

Lakers4life08
09-28-2012, 06:42 PM
well i have Ray Allen number,Kevin write me a private message,i will give Allen number

AddiX
09-28-2012, 06:50 PM
KGs status just went up in my book.

bagwell368
09-28-2012, 07:13 PM
very true, Danny Ainge likes to shop his players a lot, even if its his young star Rondo who is signed for such a cheap price

DA shopped Rondo at least 3 times - for at various times being "uncoachable", "stubborn", erratic, overly emotional, and shooting like a throwback to the 1950's...

Too bad DA didn't start the rebuild and get this budding "star" on his way for a real leader.

bagwell368
09-28-2012, 07:14 PM
LOL KG is such a punk

And a top 15 player all time, how many of those does your team have?

Mile High Champ
09-28-2012, 07:20 PM

Or it is more likely that Lebron eats up the Celtics when they go to Boston.

Mile High Champ
09-28-2012, 07:21 PM

Has nothing to do with what the poster said. He called him a punk. He did not say he was not a HOF player or not a top 15 talent ever.

Mile High Champ
09-28-2012, 07:21 PM
KG doesn't have his phone number? No more calls? That's fine because LeBron/Wade/Bosh will give RayRay a ring.

you see what I did there?

:clap:

WVNowitzki
09-28-2012, 07:40 PM
I don't like KG but good for him here. In an era of everyone wanting to be buddy buddy and best friends, he is a stone cold killer. Why be friends with a guy who went to one of your biggest rivals?

JasonJohnHorn
09-28-2012, 09:02 PM
Garnett shouldn't feel bad. I don't have Ray Allen's number either.

Seriously... Ray left obviously because he didn't like how Doc was using him and he wasn't getting along with Rondo. It wasn't a good situation for him. I don't blame him for leaving, but I also don't buy the "Boston didn't try hard enough to get him back" and "Miami showed more interest". Miami is going to be having him come off the bench. Ray would have had a bigger role in Boston. Boston also offered him more money from what I heard, and also, from what I heard, put it out there the same time they put it out there for Garnett.

Allen did a lot for boston. he busted his @$$ off for the fans there, and for his teammates and the organization. There is no reason for people in Boston to feel slighted over this. Allen just didn't want to be there anymore and people should respect that.

kenzo400
09-28-2012, 10:05 PM
I think sometimes KG's passion for basketball is a bit too much. I understand it's how he makes a living, but at the end of the day it is only basketball.

Im_in_Mia_bish
09-28-2012, 10:06 PM
i admire his passion, but sometimes i think he's BS-ing lol

icon1914
09-28-2012, 10:32 PM
KG is going to be a sad man when he can no longer play basketball... He really loves this game.

Utd7
09-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Oct. 30th can't come soon enough

--23--
09-28-2012, 10:57 PM
this is why i always been a KG fan, i love his passion.

Mave1002
09-28-2012, 11:09 PM
gay

Gay? Id say funny.

He's getting really popular in here, so I can understand the insecurities coming from 'some' posters :D

Ebbs
09-28-2012, 11:16 PM

Lol... But yea this

Andrew32
09-28-2012, 11:27 PM
This only excites me more for MIA/BOS games.

Can't wait for this season to start... haven't been this excited in awhile.

In regards to the thread why would Ray care if crazy KG doesn't wanna talk to him?

Boston didn't treat Ray that well so I have no issue with him leaving.
He's got a much better shot at winning in Miami anyway and their offense suits him better.
Gonna shoot 55% from 3 this year.

Also what is with these Kobe posters talking about not being friendly with other players?
Kobe is best buddies with Lebron and he ended up teaming up with three of his greatest rivals.

nickdymez
09-28-2012, 11:35 PM

said Lebron James

Gram
09-28-2012, 11:38 PM

You can be a punk and still be a great player. :rolleyes:

Losoway
09-29-2012, 12:47 AM
its funny that the celtics tried to trade him ... rondo didnt want to play with allen and they even made him a bench player behind Avery ....But the minute he leaves

he is the bad guy .. smh

Miami heat >>>

Sportfan
09-29-2012, 11:04 AM
LOL KG is such a punk
I love how KG is apparently the "punk" here but Ray is the saint, I mean it's not like it could go both ways here...

R. Johnson#3
09-29-2012, 11:17 AM
KG won't do anything. Ray Allen is above 6 feet tall. That's too big for KG.

letsgobrownies7
09-29-2012, 11:20 AM
its funny that the celtics tried to trade him ... rondo didnt want to play with allen and they even made him a bench player behind Avery ....But the minute he leaves

he is the bad guy .. smh

Miami heat >>>

Or maybe because Bradley was ballin and played really good and great D before he got hurt and was a better fit that Allen at that point. Rondo had no influence on that roster move Doc did.

Chavacano
09-29-2012, 11:31 AM
#Boss.

Vinny642
09-29-2012, 11:32 AM
Awww

Patriotsfan97
09-29-2012, 11:47 AM

If you don't think Boston has even the slightest chance of winning it all, you are dead wrong. Boston will be a Top 4 team this year with the Heat, Lakers, and Thunder. We made it to the ECF Game 7 with the Heat last year, and I'll take an upgrade of Green, Bradley(Playoffs), Sullinger, Terry, and Lee over losing Allen. The Celtics will be damn good next year with probably the best bench in the league. And this is coming from the guy that thinks Andray Blatche is the Nets' savior :facepalm:

TheNumber37
09-29-2012, 11:48 AM

This.
Ray can't return to the TD in a Heat Uni.
This would've been much better if he went to the Clippers, but the Heat?

Randy West
09-29-2012, 12:02 PM
I am sure Ray is missing sleep over losing KG's friendship. Pretty childish of KG to say something like that but it's nothing new from him. It would take some class to wish a guy well in his future in the league. We all know KG has none of that.

NFLNBA
09-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Ray Allen is washed up, he is basically just a spot up shooter. Where does he get minutes? When they are up 30 on whatever east team they play that night? When they play a west team he will play maybe 8 min. Boston got better IMO with Jet over Allen

NFLNBA
09-29-2012, 12:17 PM
If you don't think Boston has even the slightest chance of winning it all, you are dead wrong. Boston will be a Top 4 team this year with the Heat, Lakers, and Thunder. We made it to the ECF Game 7 with the Heat last year, and I'll take an upgrade of Green, Bradley(Playoffs), Sullinger, Terry, and Lee over losing Allen. The Celtics will be damn good next year with probably the best bench in the league. And this is coming from the guy that thinks Andray Blatche is the Nets' savior :facepalm:

I agree with you, Celtics are better this year with Jet and Lee over Allen. Pierce and Garnett are another year older but still elite players. Heat def have the best bench in NBA with being so deep down to the 12th player. Battier, Cole, Haslem, Lewis, Allen, Miller. Lakers with best Starting 5...maybe EVER? Nash, Kobe, Artest, Gasol, Howard but only have 3 good bench players in Jamison, Meeks, and Hill. Thunder good all around. Gonna be a GREAT year. Its just to bad the East sux so bad and only has 4 good teams. Its way to easy for the HEat and the 3 other good teams out there, while the West has 11 good teams.

Jesse2272
09-29-2012, 12:19 PM
KG is straight OG...

ATX
09-29-2012, 12:23 PM
I am sure Ray is missing sleep over losing KG's friendship. Pretty childish of KG to say something like that but it's nothing new from him. It would take some class to wish a guy well in his future in the league. We all know KG has none of that.

Agree 100%, Pretty classless, but that's unfortunately what I've come to expect from KG, though I respect the hell out of his game.

Ray Allen is washed up, he is basically just a spot up shooter. Where does he get minutes? When they are up 30 on whatever east team they play that night? When they play a west team he will play maybe 8 min. Boston got better IMO with Jet over Allen

What does this have to do with anything? Create an "In my opinion, Ray is washed up thread". I thought it was fairly evident by now that by Miami having two slashers to collapse defenses in LBJ and Wade, that having deadly spot up three point specialist such as Ray, Battier, Miller, etc, is immensely vital to their success. Ray will log the most important minutes...In the clutch, at the end of games. It always helps to have a 90% FT shooter on the floor as well.

naps
09-29-2012, 12:27 PM
I doubt Ray Allen gives a damn on KG anymore either. Ray is the ultimate professional. He was disrespected to the extreme level in Boston so he eventually picked the place where he felt he would be comfortable. His deadly three pointers against Boston will be epic.

rockbottom2010
09-29-2012, 12:36 PM

according to espn hes not

Heater4life
09-29-2012, 12:42 PM
The strong bond of friendship they built over the last 5 years will last an eternity.

Heater4life
09-29-2012, 12:48 PM
I love the fans who feel arrogance, ignorance, brute hatred, and classless remarks is what rivalries are composed of.

Aleksandar
09-29-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm weighing to Ray Allen's side here. I believe he was disrespected in Boston(or not respected enough)

Bring The Heat
09-29-2012, 02:57 PM
can't wait to see ray allen drilling wide open 3's all over kgs mouth and the celtics

TheJesus
09-29-2012, 03:42 PM
How can anyone like this? So a guy you called your one of your "best friends" and a man you routinely referred to as a "great human being" decides to move on to another team - strictly business - and you cut him off?

KG is a 5 year old in a grown man's body.

mrblisterdundee
09-29-2012, 03:53 PM

Don't worry; Rasheed Wallace is back in the NBA!

likemystylez
09-29-2012, 04:03 PM
why on earth is KG talking at all... it wasnt that long ago when he screwed over the timberwolves franchise. Basically made it public he wouldnt play for them anymore- then they got a horrible deal from boston. The t wolves should have gotten rondo or pierce atleast.

KG should not be talking about loyalty.... he left the t wolves to try and form the first super team. Then Ironically... the super team gets broken up by a younger super team. LOL dont you love how the lock out fixed all these problems. The lakers getting two superstars hahaha.

Quinnsanity
09-29-2012, 06:56 PM
I love this. I want teams to legitimately hate each other. The league is too buddy-buddy now.

DoMeFavors
09-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Celtics did a good job of making it hard for Miami to stop Ray, now Celtics are going to have to guard Ray Allen coming off of screens can they do it?

JNA17
09-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Heat Fans say: KG is a dick.
Celtics Fans say: KG is a G!
The Rest say: KG is a dick.

cbs9889
09-29-2012, 07:41 PM
i can't blame KG either when ray signed with the heat i deleted his # too lol

smith&wesson
09-29-2012, 07:45 PM
LOL KG is such a punk

I actually agree with him here...

ray took less money to join bostons direct compitition out of spite. i dont blame kg for taking it for what it is...

yup. . .

smith&wesson
09-29-2012, 07:49 PM
I doubt Ray Allen gives a damn on KG anymore either. Ray is the ultimate professional. He was disrespected to the extreme level in Boston so he eventually picked the place where he felt he would be comfortable. His deadly three pointers against Boston will be epic.

kg has a point though.

ray ray took less money to join the rival heat. how would you like it if one of the main players you won your only championship with, punked out to help your rivals beat you even though your team was offering him more money :confused:

likemystylez
09-29-2012, 07:54 PM
kg has a point though.

ray ray took less money to join the rival heat. how would you like it if one of the main players you won your only championship with, punked out to help your rivals beat you even though your team was offering him more money :confused:

yeah but KG- screwed the t wolves team over 10 times as bad as ray allan did the celtics. And the t wolves loved KG... they treated him like a god there. The celtics always talked about unloading ray allans contract- there was even talk about using the amnesty on him.

Besides- the celtics got ray allan in a sign and trade from seatle- why is it a shock that he left boston in a similer fashion? What goes around comes around

smith&wesson
09-29-2012, 08:20 PM
yeah but KG- screwed the t wolves team over 10 times as bad as ray allan did the celtics. And the t wolves loved KG... they treated him like a god there. The celtics always talked about unloading ray allans contract- there was even talk about using the amnesty on him.

Besides- the celtics got ray allan in a sign and trade from seatle- why is it a shock that he left boston in a similer fashion? What goes around comes around

My man your kidding right ?

kg gave the twolves the best years of his career since he was 18 years old. he played for minnesota from 1995-2007. the dude was beyond loyal ... when he did leave the twolves got plenty of young talent and picks in return. he didnt just leave them.

the best players he ever got to play with while with the twolves were sam cassell and sprewell in a 12 year span.... i rest my case.

you cant assume everything you hear in the media is true. ray allen did obviously leave disgruntled but at the end of the day boston offered him more money. he took less money out of spite and joined a rival team. its justified that his team mates would view that as a punk move..

kg didnt even sign off on the trade to boston until ray allen got traded there first.. just saying.

SteBO
09-29-2012, 08:29 PM
I have no problems with KG here, and there's nothing wrong with how Ray Ray went on about his business. No big deal on either front here, whether you want to believe that or not.

smith&wesson
09-29-2012, 08:44 PM
I have no problems with KG here, and there's nothing wrong with how Ray Ray went on about his business. No big deal on either front here, whether you want to believe that or not.

end of the day if i was ray id want another ring too. its a business no doubt.

im just saying from a team mates perspective i can see how it would rub them the wrong way leaving for a rival team and at less money.

on another note imagine kg left to go be miami's starting C ?

likemystylez
09-29-2012, 10:17 PM
My man your kidding right ?

kg gave the twolves the best years of his career since he was 18 years old. he played for minnesota from 1995-2007. the dude was beyond loyal ... when he did leave the twolves got plenty of young talent and picks in return. he didnt just leave them.

T wolves have not been to the playoffs since, The celtics went from a bottom feeder in the east to being in the finals 2 of the next 3 yrs, and the eastern confrence finals this last year.... yeah it was an even trade.

The t wolves should have gotten paul pierce in the deal... and maybe rondo as well. KG was an MVP like player

the best players he ever got to play with while with the twolves were sam cassell and sprewell in a 12 year span.... i rest my case.

Whats your point?... so he wouldnt win a championship... doesnt make it any less of a punk move. Malone and stockton didnt win a ring either- but they stuck it out and gave it a good try. ... except malone at the end trying to form a superteam in LA.

Besides- I think you're forgetting about Tom Gugliotta- he was probably the best player on the t wolves for garnetts 2 or 3 first seasons

you cant assume everything you hear in the media is true. ray allen did obviously leave disgruntled but at the end of the day boston offered him more money. he took less money out of spite and joined a rival team. its justified that his team mates would view that as a punk move..

kg didnt even sign off on the trade to boston until ray allen got traded there first.. just saying.

Im not saying ray allen isnt a punk and im not a fan of his decision.... IM just saying Kevin garnett isnt perfect himself... and I find it funny that hes the first one to make a scene about it.

85BearsDefense
10-01-2012, 01:07 AM

Boston has a shot as well

Randy West
10-01-2012, 04:12 AM
I actually agree with him here...

ray took less money to join bostons direct compitition out of spite. i dont blame kg for taking it for what it is...

yup. . .

How do we know or how do you know I should say he did it for spite? Look at the roster and tell me who has a better chance of adding another ring?

Ray has the money, Danny tried trading him, Rondo does not get along that well with him and I would rather play for Riley's organization than Ainge's any day of the week.

If I was Ray I would be gone to Miami as well

naps
10-01-2012, 04:46 AM
kg has a point though.

Really?? That actually strengthens my point. Where was KG when Ray was being shopped all year long? Where was he when Ray was being treated like a piece of **** in that locker room? So you can disrespect one of your main players all you want, shop him around all year long, bench him, nothing is wrong but he's the culprit when he leaves for a better environment that suits his personal and professional interest? Oh the loyalty...my ***!! It's has to be a two way street if you wanna make it a fair market. Ray Allen is a true professional. He loves the game and took less money for a better and more professional locker room where he felt he would be respected and win at the same time.

icon1914
10-01-2012, 06:12 AM
said Lebron James

Said Kevin Garnett.

xcrisisx
10-01-2012, 08:35 AM
How do we know or how do you know I should say he did it for spite? Look at the roster and tell me who has a better chance of adding another ring?

Ray has the money, Danny tried trading him, Rondo does not get along that well with him and I would rather play for Riley's organization than Ainge's any day of the week.

If I was Ray I would be gone to Miami as well

you haven't read Shaq's book have you?

koreancabbage
10-01-2012, 08:41 AM
I hope Ray Allen makes it rain when Boston plays them lol even better if some of them were in Rondo and KG's faces and make them remember the good ole days on how they won a championship.

nickdymez
10-01-2012, 09:08 AM
kg has a point though.

Plus the Celtics actually have a chance to win. Even bigger slap in the face

Heatcheck
10-01-2012, 10:00 AM
NBA slogan!

if people would only think "if i get better i can defeat them?"
but then again money comes in to play right.. shows there character

Its a team sport, guy. If Jordan couldnt win alone, with the ridiculous numbers he was putting up in the 80s, none of these guys can.

jericho
10-01-2012, 10:02 AM

First good thing I have ever seen domefavors post lol

John Walls Era
10-01-2012, 10:06 AM

Hahahahhahahahaha

Da Knicks
10-01-2012, 10:08 AM
I hate K.G. but this makes perfect sense and i can respect his attitude, old school and how it should be. If you are not on my side you are against me, its a war and if you are lukewarm you will be killed. You have to hate your enemy to be able to go for the kill when it presents itself...

Heatcheck
10-01-2012, 10:10 AM
I hate K.G. but this makes perfect sense and i can respect his attitude, old school and how it should be. If you are not on my side you are against me, its a war and if you are lukewarm you will be killed. You have to hate your enemy to be able to go for the kill when it presents itself...

in this case, punch ray allen in the dick while he takes a 3, real old school.

JordansBulls
10-06-2012, 02:07 PM
I know Ray disliked KG at first because of how much he cursed.