PDA

View Full Version : top 5 players who will be more affected by the new flopping rules?

C-Style
09-28-2012, 10:47 AM
Ginobli
Lebron
Paul
Griffin
Harden

SteBO
09-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Griffin & Ginobli maybe, but none of the other 3 are going to be affected in any way. To even acknowledge that as even a possibility is a joke to me.

Cal827
09-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Wade
Kobe
Rose
Harden
The LA Clippers

SteBO
09-28-2012, 10:54 AM
On second thought, Harden might be affected actually :laugh2:

Dade County
09-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Clippers
Kobe
Harden
Ginobli
and this seals it, fisher wont be able to play in the league anymore

SteBO
09-28-2012, 10:58 AM
My 5 in no particular order since it's tough to really gauge...

Blake Griffin
Manu Ginobli
Ron Artest
Reggie Evans
Derek Fisher

kdspurman
09-28-2012, 10:58 AM
Griffin & Ginobli maybe, but none of the other 3 are going to be affected in any way. To even acknowledge that as even a possibility is a joke to me.

Lebron and Paul probably not as much cause of their status in the league :)

I think Reggie Evans should be on this list though...

SteBO
09-28-2012, 10:59 AM
Lebron and Paul probably not as much cause of their status in the league :)

I think Reggie Evans should be on this list though...
:o Exactly.

kdspurman
Clippers
Kobe
Harden
Ginobli

I'm by no means a Laker fan or a fan of Kobe for that matter... But to call Kobe a flopper? That's pretty inaccurate to me.... He hardly if ever even takes charges

KNICKS R BACK
wade is going to be affected big time...he falls down every chance he gets...i think he practices falling down in practice in the lay up line

Highlight
09-28-2012, 11:11 AM
Anderson Varejao
Ginobli
Luis Scola
Nocioni
Barea
Reggie Evans
Derek Fisher
Raja Bell
Griffin
Harden

The bold names have not been mentioned yet.

- Paul Pierce on the dribble always does this little fall back flop where he throws his head around when someone is somewhat riding him. I don't think the NBA is as worried about this type of flopping, but I thought I would point it out.

- Chris Paul does something very similar to Paul Pierce like described above. He also creates small contact, but acts as if he got hit by a train.

- Lebron has had some really bad flops in his career (Just check out youtube), but he will be able to turn it off real easily with the new rules. I'm sure he saw those flopping opportunities as easy free throws/fouls on the opposition.

All these other guys, specifically the international players are going to have a tougher time changing their ways. It's like international soccer for them. Flopping is part of the game for them.

thenaj17
09-28-2012, 11:17 AM
Ginobli
Lebron
Paul
Griffin
Harden

No way is LeBron in a category with these other 4.

Wade would be a better replacement but still isn't top 5.

Kobe acts out quite a bit on jump shots as if he's been whacked (although quite often is)

Derek Fisher was the worst but shouldn't get on a roster this year anyway.

thenaj17
09-28-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm by no means a Laker fan or a fan of Kobe for that matter... But to call Kobe a flopper? That's pretty inaccurate to me.... He hardly if ever even takes charges

Flopping isn't just on charge taking btw...

It's any faking of contact, exagerrating contact to try and con the refs.

Kid Fabulous
09-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Gortat!!!!

Lakers4life08
09-28-2012, 11:25 AM
Harden ,good that world peace hit him,he did similar to chandler,but lucky for him ,chandler is not crazy like world peace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGzSNsPafY0

LongIslandIcedZ
09-28-2012, 11:25 AM
If its just a fine, then none of them will be affected lol. Their millionaires

mavsman81
09-28-2012, 11:27 AM
In no order

Lebron
Wade
Ginobili
Fisher
Griffin

mdm692
09-28-2012, 11:42 AM
Gortat!!!!

:confused:

BklynKnicks3
09-28-2012, 11:43 AM
heat aka front runner fans really are laughable. None of them list wade who is the biggest flopper in the game.

Wade/cp3/peirce/manu/lebron/blake easily biggest floppers Harden to

NickyNick
09-28-2012, 11:44 AM
Anderson Varejao
Ginobli
Luis Scola
Nocioni
Barea
Reggie Evans
Derek Fisher
Raja Bell
Griffin
Harden

The bold names have not been mentioned yet.

- Paul Pierce on the dribble always does this little fall back flop where he throws his head around when someone is somewhat riding him. I don't think the NBA is as worried about this type of flopping, but I thought I would point it out.

- Chris Paul does something very similar to Paul Pierce like described above. He also creates small contact, but acts as if he got hit by a train.

- Lebron has had some really bad flops in his career (Just check out youtube), but he will be able to turn it off real easily with the new rules. I'm sure he saw those flopping opportunities as easy free throws/fouls on the opposition.

All these other guys, specifically the international players are going to have a tougher time changing their ways. It's like international soccer for them. Flopping is part of the game for them.

I was thinking the same thing about Pierce...Thats just what he does, Couldnt picture him not doing it aha

NickyNick
09-28-2012, 11:46 AM
If its just a fine, then none of them will be affected lol. Their millionaires

maybe the pubic embarrassment might have some effect. Getting called out nationally trying to essentially cheat to get calls.

Lakerfan In NY
09-28-2012, 11:49 AM
The entire miami heat team
Luis Scola
Verajo
Ginobli
Kobe: I count that screaming thing that is does as a flop.

LoveMeOrHateMe
09-28-2012, 12:06 PM
Wade
Kobe
Rose
Harden
The LA Clippers

Kobe flops? Lmfao wow smh same with rose what?

LoveMeOrHateMe
09-28-2012, 12:08 PM
So heat fans decide to add Kobe to the list but not Lebron or wade lol those to flop more then Kobe

BklynKnicks3
09-28-2012, 12:32 PM
Heat fans are a joke most who where fans of other teams before the 3 cowards teamed up

C-Style
09-28-2012, 12:37 PM
Why are some Heat fans adding Kobe but not Wade or Lebron? Imo they are worst.

Corey
09-28-2012, 12:37 PM
Reggie Evans, Manu, Pierce, Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, Shane Battier, Lebron

nickdymez
09-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Harden, Wade, vlade

Chacarron
09-28-2012, 12:39 PM

Blake Griffin
Manu Ginobli
Ron Artest
Reggie Evans
Derek Fisher

I don't see how you can put Artest in there. I agree with the other four though.

Gram
09-28-2012, 12:40 PM
LeBron, Varejao, Battier, Griffin, Ginobili, Harden, Paul, Wade, Reggie Evans, Pierce.

nickdymez
09-28-2012, 12:43 PM
LeBron, Varejao, Battier, Griffin, Ginobili, Harden, Paul, Wade, Reggie Evans, Pierce.

Add D. Fish and this is the best list yet

Swashcuff
09-28-2012, 12:44 PM
Heat fans are a joke most who where fans of other teams before the 3 cowards teamed up

Remember when the vast majority of Knicks "fans" were calling Carmelo Anthony "Carmela" not too long ago ;). Remember when Knicks fans were all over this forum and a host of others saying why LeBron James would choose the best city in the world to play in and was riding his dick? Yeah I hope you do because I can bet you were one of them.

Oefarmy2005
09-28-2012, 02:20 PM
+ JJ Barea

C-Style
09-28-2012, 03:16 PM
I woukd probably remove lebron and add scola to my list

kdspurman
09-28-2012, 03:23 PM
Flopping isn't just on charge taking btw...

It's any faking of contact, exagerrating contact to try and con the refs.

I know it's not but he doesn't take even take charges was my point to say he's a flopper....

Hotone1401
09-28-2012, 03:30 PM
How the hell is Kobe a flopper?? I've never seen Kobe flop ever. You Heat fans are ridiculous. If anything it's Wade and Chris Paul.

Top 5 without a doubt.

CP3
Blake Griffin
Derek Fisher
Ginobli
Wade

Hotone1401
09-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Wade
Kobe
Rose
Harden
The LA Clippers

Rose isn't a flopper. If you compare the way he and Wade attack the basket, Rose 9 times out of 10 always lands on his feet. Wade 10 out of 10 times falls to the floor at the slightest of contact. And Kobe never flops you hater.

Hotone1401
09-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Clippers
Kobe
Harden
Ginobli

Homer/Hater ^

Replace Kobe with Wade please if you're gonna be honest with yourself and blind.

Hotone1401
09-28-2012, 03:36 PM

Blake Griffin
Manu Ginobli
Ron Artest
Reggie Evans
Derek Fisher

Artest?? Please have some proof with that because ive never seen it. I don't understand how Heat fans don't have Wade up there considering yet watch him flop and fall to the ground every time he drives and somebody barely brushes him. Rose takes the same contact as Wade and always lands on his feet.

Hotone1401
09-28-2012, 03:38 PM
heat aka front runner fans really are laughable. None of them list wade who is the biggest flopper in the game.

wade/cp3/peirce/manu/lebron/blake easily biggest floppers harden to

exactly!!! ^^^

SK6
09-28-2012, 03:39 PM
Anyone leaving Lebron off the Flopping list is funny.
Ginobli
Wade
Harden
Gallinari
Lebron
Paul Pierce
Chris Paul
Blake Griffin
Fisher

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-28-2012, 03:39 PM
People calling Kobe a flopper :laugh2:

He's the total antithesis of flopping. Now the Miami Heatles with Bron-Bron and Wade and the Clips Cp3 and Blake, Paula Wheelchair Pierce....my goodness!

Hotone1401
09-28-2012, 03:42 PM
Wow! Heat fans are the most delusional and bias fans on these boards! It's ****ing ridiculous hahaha.

Not having Wade in the top 5 is so ridiculous. There has never been a game where Wade or CP3 didn't flop.

And when or how does Rose flop?? I just don't see it.

MagicHero3
09-28-2012, 03:51 PM

of course lebron will be affected. it wont change his dominance, but you cant sit there and say lebron doesnt flop. cmon now

teddygreen17
09-28-2012, 03:53 PM
THe Miami heat roster and Anderson V. Ginobli is gunna be broke after this.

SteBO
09-28-2012, 03:59 PM
of course lebron will be affected. it wont change his dominance, but you cant sit there and say lebron doesnt flop. cmon now
I'm actually going to sit here and tell you that he has flopped from time to time. But to think he'll be affected in any way is foolish. His game isn't revolved around flopping like a fish out of water.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-28-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm actually going to sit here and tell you that he has flopped from time to time. But to think he'll be affected in any way is foolish. His game isn't revolved around flopping like a fish out of water.

Let's just say that the benefit of those "flagrants" that Bron got at the expense of Tyson Chandler won't be happening anymore.

SteBO
09-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Let's just say that the benefit of those "flagrants" that Bron got at the expense of Tyson Chandler won't be happening anymore.
Lol yeah that was one of the worst ones he committed. I agree it's a joke, and should be eliminated.

naps
09-28-2012, 04:07 PM
Kobe
Ginobli
Harden
Griffin
Artest

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-28-2012, 04:11 PM
Kobe
Ginobli
Harden
Griffin
Artest

Oh stop it.

Hawkeye15
09-28-2012, 04:14 PM
How is LeBron, who only in the last few years embraced flopping because he saw everyone getting away with it, going to be impacted by this rule change? Btw, that is a rhetorical question, he won't.

Barea, Paul, Ginoboli, Varejao, and the chronic floppers that started this mess are the ones that actually have to change their habits formed years ago. Guys who hopped on recently won't be impacted.

Rudy Fernandez would need a contract starting at $23 million a year to even make it worth his effort to come back over here if they do enforce this.

mngopher35
09-28-2012, 04:16 PM
jj barea should be on all of these lists. Kobe and Lebron shouldnt be on any of them. Lebron flops from time to time but it isn't like he does it all the time, its just magnified everytime he does it. Kobe almost never flops, only times he does is when he throws his hands out after jumpshots to make it look like he was hit. Either way it wont affect these two players at all.

Hawkeye15
09-28-2012, 04:17 PM
How the hell is Kobe a flopper?? I've never seen Kobe flop ever. You Heat fans are ridiculous. If anything it's Wade and Chris Paul.

Top 5 without a doubt.

CP3
Blake Griffin
Derek Fisher
Ginobli
Wade

Outside the Kobe leg kick offensively he used to do, which I guess is a flop, I agree. I have never in my life seen him flop like some of the cats in the NBA that caused this rule change.

Hawkeye15
09-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Anyone leaving Lebron off the Flopping list is funny.
Ginobli
Wade
Harden
Gallinari
Lebron
Paul Pierce
Chris Paul
Blake Griffin
Fisher

That isn't the question though. It's players that will be affected by the rule change. Do you really think LeBron will be affected at all? He never used to flop, and then started when he realized that it was an auto-call. Simple adjustment, on top of him being LEBRON, this rule change will do nothing to him.

SteBO
09-28-2012, 04:19 PM
How is LeBron, who only in the last few years embraced flopping because he saw everyone getting away with it, going to be impacted by this rule change? Btw, that is a rhetorical question, he won't.

Barea, Paul, Ginoboli, Varejao, and the chronic floppers that started this mess are the ones that actually have to change their habits formed years ago. Guys who hopped on recently won't be impacted.

Rudy Fernandez would need a contract starting at $23 million a year to even make it worth his effort to come back over here if they do enforce this.
I can't believe I forgot about this guy. Did you happen to watch him in the Gold Medal game in London? Disgusting.

Hawkeye15
09-28-2012, 04:20 PM
god, some fanbases will stop at nothing to dig at other teams.

I hate the Lakers, I admit it all the time. How the hell are any of their players floppers? I haven't seen it, outside the occasional Kobe flail on offense, and maybe Artest taking a suspect charge once in a blue moon. Hell, my own teams JJ Barea flops around like a dying fish each and every defensive possession.

Homers are killing this forum.

JNoel
09-28-2012, 04:21 PM
OP clearly made this thread to bait Heat fans, no Kobe is not a flopper.

In case some of you haven't noticed, all teams flop, and when you say things like the Heat and its players, you look stupid. People have just run out of bad things to say about the Heat, and need to expand their opinions from being so bias to somewhat rational like Hawkeye, SteBo, etc.

Hawkeye15
09-28-2012, 04:22 PM
I can't believe I forgot about this guy. Did you happen to watch him in the Gold Medal game in London? Disgusting.

Don't.Get.Me.Started.

I hate him. He was grazed by Martel Webster a couple seasons ago on a three which he made, and he acted like a sniper hit him in the stomach at the same time Bruce Lee one inch punched his neck, flying into the crowd, and rolling around in mystic agony, while Webster just stared at him, shaking his head.

**** Rudy Fernandez. Stay in Spain.

Hawkeye15
09-28-2012, 04:29 PM
btw, the cover of the NBA page on SI.com is a picture of an epic Manu flop hahaha

DubbyDubbs
09-28-2012, 04:31 PM
Reggie Evans
Anderson Verajeao
Glen Davis
Blake Griffin
Manu Ginobli

TheSource
09-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Paul Pierce
Manu Ginobli
James Harden
Blake Griffin

These are the names that come to me first.

Hotone1401
09-28-2012, 05:06 PM
Seriously though, all I wanna see is just one season where defenses actually make a play on the ball as opposed to having a competition of who can slide in front of and under some one the fastest. It's the dumbest and one of the most dangerous plays you can have. Anyone who plays basketball knows this. I seriously wanna break a guy's face when he slides under me while I'm up in the air going to the basket.

Hawkeye15
09-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Seriously though, all I wanna see is just one season where defenses actually make a play on the ball as opposed to having a competition of who can slide in front of and under some one the fastest. It's the dumbest and one of the most dangerous plays you can have. Anyone who plays basketball knows this. I seriously wanna break a guy's face when he slides under me while I'm up in the air going to the basket.

What about offensive flopping? It happens in the NBA, has for years. Reggie was awesome at it, Jordan as well. Kobe does the flail after release (actually I haven't seen him do that a lot over the past couple seasons), or the Rudy flop I just posted about a few posts back. That crap needs to be gone as well. The problem is, basketball is a fast paced game, faster than anyone here has played in, and there are 3 guys trying to make the right calls. Not every false charge or offensive sell will be gone. I am just hoping the ridiculous flopping, where a guy should get a fine and an emmy, goes away.

JasonJohnHorn
09-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Ginobli
Lebron
Paul
Griffin
Harden

I haven't gotten to see Giff, CP3 and Harden play a lot last year, but from the highlights and moaning and groaning I've been hearing it sounds like you got your list spot on.

MIA has some floppers and Manu has been known to flop now and again.

popo85
09-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Griffin
Paul
Harden
Fisher if he's back
Wade

Im_in_Mia_bish
09-28-2012, 09:11 PM
after ur little pathetic list, you shoulda mentioned that youre a lakers fan CStyle lol..

typical.

Im_in_Mia_bish
09-28-2012, 09:11 PM
anyways, these are NBA players, 100% or even 30% of their game doesnt rely on 'flopping'

so it wont be as effective as some biased fans may think it will.

Knicks21
09-28-2012, 09:16 PM
James Jones.

C-Style
09-28-2012, 09:24 PM
OP clearly made this thread to bait Heat fans, no Kobe is not a flopper.

In case some of you haven't noticed, all teams flop, and when you say things like the Heat and its players, you look stupid. People have just run out of bad things to say about the Heat, and need to expand their opinions from being so bias to somewhat rational like Hawkeye, SteBo, etc.

How so?

C-Style
09-28-2012, 09:28 PM
after ur little pathetic list, you shoulda mentioned that youre a lakers fan CStyle lol..

typical.

llullz, wut?!?! Some posters in here are very sensitive! :laugh2:

Baller1
09-28-2012, 09:30 PM
CP3
Fisher
Harden
Griffin
Manu

Hotone1401
09-28-2012, 09:34 PM
anyways, these are NBA players, 100% or even 30% of their game doesnt rely on 'flopping'

so it wont be as effective as some biased fans may think it will.

I have no clue what you just said.

But the guy in your sig is definitely in the top 5 floppers

Hotone1401
09-28-2012, 09:38 PM
What about offensive flopping? It happens in the NBA, has for years. Reggie was awesome at it, Jordan as well. Kobe does the flail after release (actually I haven't seen him do that a lot over the past couple seasons), or the Rudy flop I just posted about a few posts back. That crap needs to be gone as well. The problem is, basketball is a fast paced game, faster than anyone here has played in, and there are 3 guys trying to make the right calls. Not every false charge or offensive sell will be gone. I am just hoping the ridiculous flopping, where a guy should get a fine and an emmy, goes away.

I generally agree with a lot of your opinions but I don't believe MJ flopped. I believe he was the beneficiary of a lot of calls but I never considered flopping to be a part of his game. He definitely complained for calls though.

Im_in_Mia_bish
09-28-2012, 10:02 PM
I have no clue what you just said.

But the guy in your sig is definitely in the top 5 floppers

What's so hard in comprehending what i typed?
all i said was flopping is not 100% or even 30% of any NBA player's game, and u cant understand that? lol.. what the hell lol

don't worry that guy in my signature will be just fine this season.

Im_in_Mia_bish
09-28-2012, 10:04 PM
llullz, wut?!?! Some posters in here are very sensitive! :laugh2:

not sensitive, i just happen to see a lot of your comments that are.. for lack of a better word, biased.

just pointing that out, dawg. carry on.. :)

C-Style
09-28-2012, 11:42 PM
I haven't gotten to see Giff, CP3 and Harden play a lot last year, but from the highlights and moaning and groaning I've been hearing it sounds like you got your list spot on.

MIA has some floppers and Manu has been known to flop now and again.

Yeah bro they are pretty bad!

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/947266/GRIFFIN.gif

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/HARDEN-FLOP.gif

Hawkeye15
09-29-2012, 12:49 AM
I generally agree with a lot of your opinions but I don't believe MJ flopped. I believe he was the beneficiary of a lot of calls but I never considered flopping to be a part of his game. He definitely complained for calls though.

By "flop", I mean Jordan literally used his off hand to Chuck Norris the defenders attempt to block his shot away. He did it constantly. That being said, you could technically have sex with someone trying to cut through the paint at that time, so I don't think it was that bad considering.

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 04:45 AM
By "flop", I mean Jordan literally used his off hand to Chuck Norris the defenders attempt to block his shot away. He did it constantly. That being said, you could technically have sex with someone trying to cut through the paint at that time, so I don't think it was that bad considering.

Exactly, and that's something I don't consider a flop. To me that was just the craftiness of MJ that he used to combat the physical defense during that era. Definitely not a flop though.

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 04:49 AM
What's so hard in comprehending what i typed?
all i said was flopping is not 100% or even 30% of any NBA player's game, and u cant understand that? lol.. what the hell lol

don't worry that guy in my signature will be just fine this season.

I still don't get what you're trying to say because obviously nobody's game is 100% flopping or even close to 30% of a player's game. It's called basketball. 99% is dribbling, running, jumping, shooting, passing, rebounding, and playing defense for most players. Unless you're CP3 or Wade, who incorporate flopping as 5% of their game.

So yeah, nothing you said made any sense.

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 05:30 AM
god, some fanbases (Heat) will stop at nothing to dig at other teams.

I hate the Lakers, I admit it all the time. How the hell are any of their players floppers? I haven't seen it, outside the occasional Kobe flail on offense, and maybe Artest taking a suspect charge once in a blue moon. Hell, my own teams JJ Barea flops around like a dying fish each and every defensive possession.

Homers/Heat fans are killing this forum.

Seriously. Can we just ban them from the NBA forum already. They really have no credibility and no sense of what it means to be objective. This **** is getting so old.

The Miami Heat have earned the respect they deserve this past season but the Heat fan base has just become delusional and have lost all respect from other members since then. It's so annoying having to see this kind of stuff every time there is even a decent thread topic being discussed. What's happened to PSD over the past 2 years is very disappointing.

shizzle09
09-29-2012, 05:36 AM
let me guess without reading a single post.

lebron
wade
bosh
haslem
battier

shizzle09
09-29-2012, 05:41 AM
and im not even trying to say heat players dont flop. just saying THEY ALL DO!!!!! lakers dont have floppers???????????????

kobe
gasol
fisher
artest

please take them blinders off. spend so much time talking smack about heat fans you cant even understand what you're watching.

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 05:42 AM
and im not even trying to say heat players dont flop. just saying THEY ALL DO!!!!! lakers dont have floppers???????????????

kobe
gasol
fisher
artest

please take them blinders off. spend so much time talking smack about heat fans you cant even understand what you're watching.

Here we go again :facepalm:

I'll give you Fisher but he doesn't play for the Lakers anymore genius. The mere fact that you mention Kobe and Artest just proves my point about you and your fan base. I could go on but I'm so sick of this crap so I digress.

shizzle09
09-29-2012, 05:43 AM
Seriously. Can we just ban them from the NBA forum already. They really have no credibility and no sense of what it means to be objective. This **** is getting so old.

The Miami Heat have earned the respect they deserve this past season but the Heat fan base has just become delusional and have lost all respect from other members since then. It's so annoying having to see this kind of stuff every time there is even a decent thread topic being discussed. What's happened to PSD over the past 2 years is very disappointing.

ban yourself. you lack any credibility when you cast judgement on every heat fan because you dont like what you read in an online forum. for years lakers fans on this site were labeled the same way. funny how things change.

shizzle09
09-29-2012, 05:45 AM
Here we go again :facepalm:

here we go again what. did i deny heat players flop. just clowning you little kids that make a fool out of yourself living in online forums saying ******** things. every team has floppers and the lakers most certainly do as well.

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 05:47 AM
here we go again what. did i deny heat players flop. just clowning you little kids that make a fool out of yourself living in online forums saying ******** things. every team has floppers and the lakers most certainly do as well.

Do you even realize how foolish you sound?:confused:

Please explain to me how Kobe and Artest are floppers. I'll wait.

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 05:57 AM
ban yourself. you lack any credibility when you cast judgement on every heat fan because you dont like what you read in an online forum. for years lakers fans on this site were labeled the same way. funny how things change.

I should clarify what I said. I'm only suggesting that the majority of your fan base be banned from the NBA forum because you guys are incapable of being objective. That's the simple truth. Say whatever you want in your own forum but don't bring your bias garbage into the NBA forum because we here actually like to discuss basketball topics without hearing you spew your hate and delusional garbage. Too much to ask?

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 06:00 AM
let me guess without reading a single post.

lebron
wade
bosh
haslem
battier

Next time read a post and get a clue. Sheer ignorance at its finest :facepalm:

--23--
09-29-2012, 07:07 AM
Paul
Lebron
Harden
Wade
Griffin (although i think he'll stop if needed, the influence of Paul rubbed off on him a lot last season)

xxcubs22xx
09-29-2012, 07:34 AM
I think Chris Bosh hasn't been getting due mention.

He's probably the worst on the Heat.

Knicks21
09-29-2012, 08:13 AM
I think Chris Bosh hasn't been getting due mention.

He's probably the worst on the Heat.

At his best. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDj16aZAtgc

Dade County
09-29-2012, 10:09 AM
Rose isn't a flopper. If you compare the way he and Wade attack the basket, Rose 9 times out of 10 always lands on his feet. Wade 10 out of 10 times falls to the floor at the slightest of contact. And Kobe never flops you hater.

When Wade lands on the ground, he does that to protect his legs ( Rose caught on to late )...

Every HEAT fan knows why Wade hits the ground when he goes air born... You are just being a blind hater, without trying to figure out why players do what they do.

I am not saying Wade has never flopped, because he has ( every NBA player has ).

Homer/Hater ^

Replace Kobe with Wade please if you're gonna be honest with yourself and blind.

Kobe creates the contact, and when the player tries to stand their ground, the refs always calls the personal on the defensive player. Kobe is crafty with it... if you cant see that, then you are a blind HOMER too!

Like I said above... Wade flops too, but noting like kobe ( and you don't have to hit the ground to be considered a flopper, kobe always draws those cheap fake fouls that he creates ).

Im_in_Mia_bish
09-29-2012, 10:23 AM
I still don't get what you're trying to say because obviously nobody's game is 100% flopping or even close to 30% of a player's game. It's called basketball. 99% is dribbling, running, jumping, shooting, passing, rebounding, and playing defense for most players. Unless you're CP3 or Wade, who incorporate flopping as 5% of their game.

So yeah, nothing you said made any sense.

i know it must be hard for u to understand simple things, so let me try and break it down for u step by step, since you obv are too immature to just let it go.

1. topic said top 5 players who will be more affected by the new flopping rules

2. my answer said it wont affect nba players as much as fans would think it would.

3. you said makes no sense, yet agree with me that flopping is a miniscule part of any nba player's game.

that logic.

C-Style
09-29-2012, 11:19 AM
Don't understand why some people have a problem with Lebron being on some ppl's list, These are the worst type of flops, the one's I really wanna see gone!

http://www.sportsgeekery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/lebron-flop-2.gif

http://www.sportsgeekery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/lebron-flop-3.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/836554/jamesflop.gif

http://cjzero.com/gifs/LBJFlop1.gif

http://www.theunticket.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/219xycx.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1087723/bron2_medium.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1115960/lebronflop2.gif

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-115zk3t.gif

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/3926511_o.gif

http://www.trbimg.com/img-4fb14c13/turbine/la-sp-sn-flopping-20120514-001/600

Teufelshunde4
09-29-2012, 11:42 AM
I remember the day when the players made contact for a charge..
Most are actors now...
Id love to see how todays players would handle hand checking rule and a much more physical play of 80's and 90's..

JNoel
09-29-2012, 11:58 AM

Your very ignorant. Most Heat fans know more **** than Laker fans, and care to explain which are delusional? If you want to talk delusional, look at Laker and Knick fans. You need to go back to the Lakers forum where most homers on this website stay at, because you don't have the common courtesy to respect a fan base.

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 12:27 PM
Oh my, the ignorance of Heat fans just doesn't stop. The NBA forum is crap now because of you guys. This is getting so old. I give up smh...

JNoel
09-29-2012, 12:35 PM

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 12:36 PM
Your very ignorant. Most Heat fans know more **** than Laker fans, and care to explain which are delusional? If you want to talk delusional, look at Laker and Knick fans. You need to go back to the Lakers forum where most homers on this website stay at, because you don't have the common courtesy to respect a fan base.

I'm sure you believe that lol. To answer your question, pretty much every Heat fan who posted in this thread. This forum would be so much better off without you clowns but its obvious you don't see that. All you guys are doing is just chasing the objective fans out of this forum with you bull****. Done with you clowns.

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 12:39 PM
Gotcha.

Ask me if I care really?

JNoel
09-29-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm sure you believe that lol. To answer your question, pretty much every Heat fan who posted in this thread. This forum would be so much better off without you clowns but its obvious you don't see that. All you guys are doing is just chasing the objective fans out of this forum with you bull****. Done with you clowns.

Everyone has an opinion, no I don't think Kobe is a flopper, as I don't Heat players. Just because most people watch the Heat to see them fail, anything that goes "wrong", people blow it out of proportion. As I said in an above post, most teams flop but it just doesn't get honored like it does for the Heat.

Im_in_Mia_bish
09-29-2012, 12:45 PM
man this guy gives Laker fans a bad name lol

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 12:47 PM
Everyone has an opinion, no I don't think Kobe is a flopper, as I don't Heat players. Just because most people watch the Heat to see them fail, anything that goes "wrong", people blow it out of proportion. As I said in an above post, most teams flop but it just doesn't get honored like it does for the Heat.

Why are you guys so defensive???? If anything, the only player I've seen mentioned from you team is Wade and I believe that is an accurate assumption by most NBA fans. Looking at everyone's top 5 including mine, the majority of us have CP3, Fisher, Blake Griffin, Ginobli, and Wade. That seems pretty accurate to me.

The only people who throw Kobe in that mix just so happen to be Heat fans.:eyebrow:

Get my point? The majority of your fan base has no credibility because of stupid things like that. You seem pretty intelligent so why can't you see that? It's getting so old.

Mave1002
09-29-2012, 12:47 PM
This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHcSHbInJfs&feature=related

And this...is.... just... DISGUSTING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foaPMZxtzx4

I mean, yes. Lebron James is a great player. But Cmon, Id be embarassed if i was a Heat fan, just watching that second vid. Cant get any worse than that. Stating facts here.

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 12:48 PM
man this guy gives Laker fans a bad name lol

Uh huh:eyebrow:

sharqstealth
09-29-2012, 12:49 PM
Lebron
Battier
Chalmers
CP3
Ginobli
Pierce
Griffin
Dirk

JNoel
09-29-2012, 12:56 PM
This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHcSHbInJfs&feature=related

And this...is.... just... DISGUSTING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foaPMZxtzx4

I mean, yes. Lebron James is a great player. But Cmon, Id be embarassed if i was a Heat fan, just watching that second vid. Cant get any worse than that. Stating facts here.

This wasn't a flop.

Im_in_Mia_bish
09-29-2012, 12:57 PM
lol.. why are laker fans so delusional?

we can just go on a youtube spree of kobe flopping as well, like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yztalYQQkjs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKuKCst6wms

every player flops.. its just part of the game when the euros joined.. typical laker fans trying to point the finger at heat players only. haha

jesus christ people.

IndyRealist
09-29-2012, 01:01 PM
The entire miami heat team
Luis Scola
Verajo
Ginobli
Kobe: I count that screaming thing that is does as a flop.

If that's the case, then Paul Pierce, Danny Granger, and David West are all out of jobs. :D

B'sCeltsPatsSox
09-29-2012, 01:03 PM
Every player in the league:shrug:

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 01:09 PM

every player flops.. its just part of the game when the euros joined.. typical laker fans trying to point the finger at heat players only. haha

jesus christ people.

:facepalm:

Mave1002
09-29-2012, 01:13 PM

jesus christ people.

Nothing embarassing about those plays. Plus, they didnt even made the call.

Admit it, its embarassing to see your superstar flopping that way, like how he did on Brendan Haywood.

It's just disgusting.

JayW_1023
09-29-2012, 01:14 PM
I don't think Manu will be affected that much, because he's still tops at SELLING a flop.

MTar786
09-29-2012, 01:48 PM
heat fans are by far the worst.. not mentioning wade and bron as the 2 worst floppers in the league is like laker fans saying kobe doesnt shoot too much

Green_Monster
09-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Lebron and Wade just drive into the paint and flop everytime. That gets them 2 easy free throws.

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 01:54 PM
heat fans are by far the worst.. not mentioning wade and bron as the 2 worst floppers in the league is like laker fans saying kobe doesnt shoot too much

That's a bit of a stretch. While I agree with Wade certainly being in the top 5, I don't think Lebron flops more than CP3, Blake Griffin, Manu, or Fisher.

I will say that for a guy of his size and strength, Lebron does do quite of bit of acting at the slightest of contact. He is guilty of the "head jerk" at the slightest of contact but he doesn't hit the floor like those other players so I blame that more on the refs than anything else.

Sevilla91
09-29-2012, 02:05 PM
JJ barea

$GangGr33n$
09-29-2012, 02:09 PM
is this also for offensive flopping? like driving in and trying to get a shooting foul, or only defensive?

Im_in_Mia_bish
09-29-2012, 02:12 PM
That's a bit of a stretch. While I agree with Wade certainly being in the top 5, I don't think Lebron flops more than CP3, Blake Griffin, Manu, or Fisher.

I will say that for a guy of his size and strength, Lebron does do quite of bit of acting at the slightest of contact. He is guilty of the "head jerk" at the slightest of contact but he doesn't hit the floor like those other players so I blame that more on the refs than anything else.

ill agree to this.
not what bs some of u guys were saying earlier. Overexaggerating everything smh.

Hawkeye15
09-29-2012, 02:26 PM
Exactly, and that's something I don't consider a flop. To me that was just the craftiness of MJ that he used to combat the physical defense during that era. Definitely not a flop though.

So is Reggie or Kobe's flailing leg kick to draw contract from a defender running by a flop?

Hawkeye15
09-29-2012, 02:28 PM

What do you think you are doing in this thread? Don't attach your opinion of Heat fans and paste it to my post as if I agree.

rockbottom2010
09-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Ginobli
Lebron
Paul
Griffin
Harden

lebron is not really a flopper...its just the fact that lebron is unstoppable...i put harden atop then paul

Jarvo
09-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Clippers & Harden.

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 02:47 PM
So is Reggie or Kobe's flailing leg kick to draw contract from a defender running by a flop?

Kobe doesn't flail his leg. That's all in your head. Otherwise please provide some proof of it. The occasional incidents where plays do make contact with his leg is not Kobe extending his leg to create the contact but more so the defensive player's aggressiveness trying to prevent the shot. Did I say anything about Kobe or Reggie?

I simply elaborated on your comment about Jordan. MJ didn't flop. Kobe doesn't flop. Am I wrong? I guess we have different opinions of what flopping is. Lets just agree to disagree. And just because you're a mod, doesn't make you an authority on anything when it comes the game. You're a glorified hall monitor.

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 02:50 PM
What do you think you are doing in this thread? Don't attach your opinion of Heat fans and paste it to my post as if I agree.

Judging from your original post it was clear you were referring to all the Heat fans. You just can't say it because you're a mod. So I thought I'd clarify.

And what am I doing? I consider myself an objective fan and far from a homer. Disagree? You sound like a sissy all of a sudden.

JNoel
09-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Your trying to get banned?

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Your trying to get banned?

Banned for what? Im suppose to fear a mod?? Why? Ive been a member longer than he has. Nothing i said was wrong and i'm entitled to my opinion. Having an unbiased opinion unlike most of you in here? I could really care less to be honest. This forum is crap nowadays.

Im_in_Mia_bish
09-29-2012, 03:04 PM
lol.....

Hawkeye15
09-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Kobe doesn't flail his leg. That's all in your head. Otherwise please provide some proof of it. The occasional incidents where plays do make contact with his leg is not Kobe extending his leg to create the contact but more so the defensive player's aggressiveness trying to prevent the shot. Did I say anything about Kobe or Reggie?

I simply elaborated on your comment about Jordan. MJ didn't flop. Kobe doesn't flop. Am I wrong? I guess we have different opinions of what flopping is. Lets just agree to disagree. And just because you're a mod, doesn't make you an authority on anything when it comes the game. You're a glorified hall monitor.

Kobe stopped doing it a few years ago when the league did something about it, remember. That is my point. So many seem to think it will affect LeBron, Wade, or any other star (that is actually the question of the thread, this bickering amongst fanbases over who is the worst flopper, which is like a who's uglier contest between Roseanne Barr and Rosie O'Donnell).

The only real answers to this are players that DEPEND on flopping. JJ Barea is a great example. Chris Paul will be impacted.

Kobe's leg flail was a flop. Period. Its creating contact that isn't there, and acting it out to draw a foul.

Hawkeye15
09-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Judging from your original post it was clear you were referring to all the Heat fans. You just can't say it because you're a mod. So I thought I'd clarify.

And what am I doing? I consider myself an objective fan and far from a homer. Disagree? You sound like a sissy all of a sudden.

I am referring to all fans. Every fan base has homers. You are acting like one in this thread.

Why would you insult a moderator? I took it easy on you for calling someone a ****** and another poster a ****ing idiot. Do you really want to continue this?

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Kobe stopped doing it a few years ago when the league did something about it, remember. That is my point. So many seem to think it will affect LeBron, Wade, or any other star (that is actually the question of the thread, this bickering amongst fanbases over who is the worst flopper, which is like a who's uglier contest between Roseanne Barr and Rosie O'Donnell).

The only real answers to this are players that DEPEND on flopping. JJ Barea is a great example. Chris Paul will be impacted.

Kobe's leg flail was a flop. Period. Its creating contact that isn't there, and acting it out to draw a foul.

Yes, Chris Paul will be impacted. Lebron won't because he's a beast regardless.

Kobe doesn't flop. Kobe doesn't flail his leg and if there was ever contact Kobe certainly was never the beneficiary of this calls. If there is contact there is contact period. Defenders play too close to Kobe and that's the truth. If you had mentioned Kobe swinging his arms through defenders the way KD does now than ill agree with you. But Kobe hasn't done that in a long time either.

DR_1
09-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Wade
Kobe
Rose

:confused:

The LA Clippers

:laugh2:

Hotone1401
09-29-2012, 03:21 PM
I am referring to all fans. Every fan base has homers. You are acting like one in this thread.

Why would you insult a moderator? I took it easy on you for calling someone a ****** and another poster a ****ing idiot. Do you really want to continue this?

If you came in on time you would have seen they were the ones who started with the name calling before editing their posts. I guess that was immature of me either way. I'd rather not because that's not what I'm here for.

Dade County
09-29-2012, 06:42 PM
If you came in on time you would have seen they were the ones who started with the name calling before editing their posts. I guess that was immature of me either way. I'd rather not because that's not what I'm here for.

I'm not one of the ones that edited their post, and you typed some childish stuff... smh ( I guess you think when you insult people, your post are credible :facepalm:).

But you want be here to long:D Ban city awaits you.

And the season hasn't even started; can you imagine if the Knicks finish top 3 in the East, and D. rose comes back healthy and the bulls finish around 5 or 6 seed, and the Lakers go ham on everyone...

Bannapalooza :speechless:

Leftcoast_yg
09-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
At people saying Lebron isn't a flopper, WOW talk about total denial.

tripleplay2007
09-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Kobe "crybaby" Bryant
Dwayne Wade
LeBron James
James Harden
Blake Griffin
John Wall

tripleplay2007
09-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
At people saying Lebron isn't a flopper, WOW talk about total denial.

There are a lot of bias Heat fans on this site.

JollyRanch
09-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Clippers
Manu Ginobili
Anderson Varejao
Paul Pierce

JEDean89
09-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Lebron is one of the worst in the league. The NBA took baby steps to get rid of flopping. Do you think players or their teams care if they flop if it means the game? If I'm an NBA owner I'm saying to my guys, "I'll pay your flop fines if it wins us games". It's the brutal truth of life, if it can be exploited it will, which is how flopping began to begin with. The NBA doesn't want to slow down games, but it really shouldn't have to. At whichever commercial break, flops should be reviewed upstairs and if the player is found guilty, a technical foul should be instituted. If a player gets 2 techs, automatic 1 game suspension so it would be effective against players. Fines are just the minimum and it's not like fining these players some 30k throughout the year is going to do ****.

Ginobili Harden (Double Flops should be a double tech)
Lebron Pierce (Big mofo's who drop like a stone at any mild contact, a linebacker would have a hard time knocking James down)
Paul, Billups (Billups gets fouls not necessarily through flopping, but by doing wack **** to draw fouls, such as pump faking getting a guy in the air, then jumping into him to get contact, i know the nba tried to get rid of this last year, but it still happens)

Hawkeye15
09-29-2012, 07:54 PM

so what? So many here forget the torment that every fan outside rational gave any Heat fan on this site from 2010 until they won the championship 22 months later. You will have to forgive them for being defensive after dealing with all that **** for so long. Hell, I was indifferent to LeBron before I joined this site, PSD alone made me pull for LeBron to win the next 10 rings.

Acting childish because you believe you were baited into is still acting childish. Report a post you find to be baiting you, don't respond with childish name calling.

Last I speak of this with you. Reply with more smart *** comments, we go from there.

tapajafri
09-29-2012, 10:45 PM
Ginobli
Lebron
Paul
Griffin
Harden

LOLOLOLOLOL HOW IS GASOL NOT ON YOUR LIST?

oh i see....u have a kobe logo on your icon. If you're a laker fan, don't let your pride/bias control what you post. You know damn good and well that Gasol is arguably the biggest flopper in the league and certainly a bigger flopper than Lebron.

jerellh528
09-29-2012, 11:10 PM
1.wade
2.ginobli
3.lebron
4.harden
5.paul

C-Style
09-29-2012, 11:23 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL HOW IS GASOL NOT ON YOUR LIST?

oh i see....u have a kobe logo on your icon. If you're a laker fan, don't let your pride/bias control what you post. You know damn good and well that Gasol is arguably the biggest flopper in the league and certainly a bigger flopper than Lebron.

Why are u singling me out? PLEANTY of Non Lakers fans on this thread who have Bron and not Gasol, BTW Gasol is sensitive. When he get's hit he actually get's hurt. Lebron pretends to get hurt

I Rock Shaqs
09-29-2012, 11:31 PM
Out of all the floppers in the NBA the only ones that get on my nerves are Chirs Paul, Blake Griffin and especially James Harden.

Dade County
09-30-2012, 01:13 AM
Stfu you Lebron d*ck riding f*ggot!

:laugh: I don't even like Lbj, I think his a satanist :facepalm:

Have fun internet thug :laugh2:

Kashmir13579
09-30-2012, 01:14 AM
Wade
Lebron
Wade
Lebron
Wade

Im_in_Mia_bish
09-30-2012, 09:59 AM
lol these comments are too funny.

HiphopRelated
09-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Kobe is the verbal flopper...he's never gone in the lane without a "HEYYYYY!!!!!!!"

Andrew32
09-30-2012, 10:54 AM
How is Gasol a flopper?
I have never seen Gasol flop.

SteBO
09-30-2012, 10:56 AM
How is Gasol a flopper?
I have never seen Gasol flop.
More of a "verbal" flopper.....

therealwd27
09-30-2012, 11:17 AM
LeBron def doesnt belong on this list. I can see Wade.

Harden,Manu, Whole clipper team,

When it comes to yelling to sell a call?

Boozer,Noah,Pau Gasol

therealwd27
09-30-2012, 11:18 AM
Wade
Lebron
Wade
Lebron
Wade

You have Mark Sanchez as your icon. Your opinon on anything dealing with anything related to life is invalid.:facepalm:

Gormans Mic
09-30-2012, 01:04 PM
players from Europe and other places where soccer is enjoyed.

Swashcuff
09-30-2012, 01:12 PM
players from Europe and other places where soccer is enjoyed.

It's the most popular PeeWee sport in the US so I guess its enjoyed there as well.

Mr. LA
09-30-2012, 01:17 PM
1. Harden
2. Griffin
3. Ginobili
4. Gallinari
5. Wade

Im_in_Mia_bish
09-30-2012, 01:29 PM
It's the most popular PeeWee sport in the US so I guess its enjoyed there as well.

Safest*

so naturally soccer moms will let their kids be active. speaking of non foreigners of course.
south american oriented or european oriented parents tend to let their kids play soccer for obvious reasons. (because they themselves enjoy it back home)

rhino17
09-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Kyle Lowry
James Harden
Dwayne Wade
Dirk
Chris Paul

DanG
09-30-2012, 04:25 PM
Griffin
R.Evans
Wade
Paul
Harden
Manu

godolphins
09-30-2012, 08:59 PM

Top 5 without a doubt.

CP3
Blake Griffin
Derek Fisher
Ginobli
Wade

dh144498
10-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Clippers
Kobe
Harden
Ginobli

LOL....:facepalm:
obvious agenda.
Kobe's not even close to a flopper.
Wade is definitely on the list. Lebron and Bosh are top 10.

Chris paul, griffin, ginobili, Harden, Wade. In any order you like.