PDA

View Full Version : SB Nation

Mr. LA
09-27-2012, 12:31 AM
I don't how many of you guys visited SB Nation sites but I used The Phinsider (Dolphins) True Blue L.A (Dodgers) and Silver Screen and Roll (The Lakers) They recently made changes to SB Nation forums and it completely ruined the sites! They were my favorite sites to visit and get news from besides PSD and now I won't be using them anymore due to the stupid changes! Anyone else feel this way?

PurpleJesus
09-27-2012, 12:35 AM
cool.

PurpleJesus
09-27-2012, 12:35 AM
I had a sandwich for lunch and supper today...anyone else ever do this?

meloman1592
09-27-2012, 12:36 AM
I don't how many of you guys visited SB Nation sites but I used The Phinsider (Dolphins) True Blue L.A (Dodgers) and Silver Screen and Roll (The Lakers) They recently made changes to SB Nation forums and it completely ruined the sites! They were my favorite sites to visit and get news from besides PSD and now I won't be using them anymore due to the stupid changes! Anyone else feel this way?

Me too!! I thought I was the only one that felt this way

Mr. LA
09-27-2012, 12:39 AM
Me too!! I thought I was the only one that felt this way

haha and I thought I was the only one... glad someone else feels this way... I hate the new layout and probably wont be using the sites anymore :(

Mr. LA
09-27-2012, 12:40 AM
cool.

dude get off my shaft already lol I don't ask you to look and comment at every post I make... I have no problem with you and I'm trying to make people accept me here at PSD so can you please stop messing with any of my posts if you don't like em?

PurpleJesus
09-27-2012, 12:42 AM
sorry you are so sensitive sir.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-27-2012, 12:43 AM
dude get off my shaft already lol I don't ask you to look and comment at every post I make... I have no problem with you and I'm trying to make people accept me here at PSD so can you please stop messing with any of my posts if you don't like em?

Dude that's sad.

If you really want to be respected, just have good posts and make good threads. You're threads don't always have to make threads about the Lakers and their greatness you freakin homer!

Mr. LA
09-27-2012, 12:45 AM
Dude that's sad.

If you really want to be respected, just have good posts and make good threads. You're threads don't always have to make threads about the Lakers and their greatness you freakin homer!

Alright bro I'm trying here... I'm sorry I'm so stoked about the season and obviously Lakers are one of the most hated teams... It just upsets me that Howard and Nash were two of the NBA's liked players and they're getting shitted on just because they are with us... but I'm trying!!!!

PurpleJesus
09-27-2012, 12:49 AM
Alright bro I'm trying here... I'm sorry I'm so stoked about the season and obviously Lakers are one of the most hated teams... It just upsets me that Howard and Nash were two of the NBA's liked players and they're getting shitted on just because they are with us... but I'm trying!!!!

Dwight hasnt been liked in about 2 years now. Nash is still loved by many. The comments you make, like MWP being the leagues best defender, or Dwight Howard being the best defender of all time, or Nash being a top 10 player of all time, or saying it will be easy for the Lakers to win a championship...will quickly lose you credibility.

Try to curve it to sound more reasonable like...saying, I think MWP can still guard elite players, or Dwight Howard may be considered amongst the best defensive players when his career is don, or Steven Nash is a top 10 point guard of all time, or, the Lakers should be one of the top 3 favorites to win it all this year.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-27-2012, 12:51 AM

Just enjoy the ride and stay classy.

You should really join us for good discussions in the Lakers forum. :cheers:

PleaseBeNice
09-27-2012, 12:52 AM
I also dont like the new layout over at Sactown Royalty. Takes longer to load and some sections are now in different areas. I liked the old layout better. Much more simple.

Mr. LA
09-27-2012, 12:53 AM
Dwight hasnt been liked in about 2 years now. Nash is still loved by many. The comments you make, like MWP being the leagues best defender, or Dwight Howard being the best defender of all time, or Nash being a top 10 player of all time, or saying it will be easy for the Lakers to win a championship...will quickly lose you credibility.

Try to curve it to sound more reasonable like...saying, I think MWP can still guard elite players, or Dwight Howard may be considered amongst the best defensive players when his career is don, or Steven Nash is a top 10 point guard of all time, or, the Lakers should be one of the top 3 favorites to win it all this year.

Truly I apologize! I know Lakers won't have an easy time winning the Championship this year and I know I might sometimes over value my team's players but I'll try an be more reasonable and just talk sports while I'm in here

Mr. LA
09-27-2012, 12:55 AM
Just enjoy the ride and stay classy.

You should really join us for good discussions in the Lakers forum. :cheers:

Thank you! Are you saying I can actually express a little homerism in the Lakers forum? lol

Mr. LA
09-27-2012, 12:56 AM
I also dont like the new layout over at Sactown Royalty. Takes longer to load and some sections are now in different areas. I liked the old layout better. Much more simple.

Which is that? The Kings?

PleaseBeNice
09-27-2012, 12:58 AM
Which is that? The Kings?

Yep. Used to be my homepage, but I changed it because of the load time now

-Kobe24-TJ19-
09-27-2012, 01:09 AM
fail

DenButsu
09-27-2012, 01:23 AM
The Truehoop blogs haven't changed. :cool: And as far as I know there is no plan to do so.