PDA

View Full Version : 5th Annual PSD Player Rankings #15 Player In The NBA? (Volume: V)

Mile High Champ
09-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Hey guys, Some of you may remember that for the last four years I have conducted a poll at the end of the season that had PSD users vote for the top 10 players at each position. The season is now over and the Heat have been crowned NBA champs which means its time to kick off the off-season player rankings.

A lot has changed since last season. Lebron was labelled by some as Choke Artist in the clutch and now this year had one of the greatest finals performances in recent memory. Let start the discussion since lots has changed since the start of last season. Please TRY AND VOTE FOR THE BEST PLAYER AND DON'T BE A HOMER. I will leave the poll open for two days and than we can carry on to the next best player in the league. I will add more players after each round. I have also included the results of those last 4 years so everyone can see how much things have changed...Enjoy.

REMEMBER this is based on who is the best player, not the player who has the potential to be the best

Rules of adding players to the Voting Process

In terms of adding players to the poll, it will be done like this.

As soon as Rajon Rondo goes off the board, I will add other PG's.
As soon as Manu Ginobili goes off the board, I will add other SG's
As soon as LaMarcus Aldridge goes off the board, I will add other PF's.

And so on and so on..

This is to ensure that players that won their respective positions get a higher place in the list.

Current Player Comparison:

_____________ Player Season ____ Age G MP PER TS% eFG% ORB% DRB% TRB% AST% STL% BLK% TOV% USG% ORtg DRtg OWS DWS WS WS/48
1 Paul Pierce 2011-12 34 61 2075 19.6 .567 .499 2.2 15.2 9.0 24.3 1.8 1.0 14.2 28.1 106 99 3.3 3.7 7.0 .161
2 Kevin Garnett 2011-12 35 60 1864 20.4 .550 .505 4.4 25.8 15.6 17.9 1.6 2.5 11.1 24.9 106 94 2.6 4.3 6.9 .178
3 Manu Ginobili 2011-12 34 34 792 24.1 .668 .618 2.7 13.9 8.4 30.3 1.6 1.1 16.3 22.7 125 104 3.4 0.9 4.2 .257
4 LaMarcus Aldridge 2011-12 26 55 1994 22.7 .560 .513 8.6 17.5 12.9 13.2 1.3 1.7 9.5 27.0 113 106 5.4 1.6 7.0 .169
5 Rajon Rondo 2011-12 25 53 1957 17.5 .483 .456 3.9 11.2 7.7 52.5 2.6 0.1 22.8 20.7 101 99 1.5 3.4 4.9 .121
2012 NBA Off-Season Player Rankings

1) Lebron James
2) Kevin Durant
3) Dwight Howard
4) Chris Paul
5) Kobe Bryant
6) Dwyane Wade
7) Kevin Love
8) Derrick Rose
9) Dirk Nowitzki
10) Russell Westbrook
11) Carmelo Anthony
12) Deron Williams
13) Andrew Bynum
14) Rajon Rondo
15)

2011 Off-Season Best Player Rankings

1) Lebron James
2) Dwight Howard
3) Dwyane Wade
4) Chris Paul
5) Dirk Nowitzki
6) Kobe Bryant
7) Kevin Durant
8) Derrick Rose
9) Deron Williams
10) Carmelo Anthony

2010 Off-Season Best Player Rankings

1) Kobe Bryant
2) Lebron James
3) Dwyane Wade
4) Kevin Durant
5) Chris Paul
6) Dwight Howard
7) Carmelo Anthony
8) Dirk Nowitzki
9) Deron Williams
10) Tim Duncan - Pau Gasol Tie

2009 Off-Season Best Player Rankings

1) Kobe Bryant
2) Lebron James
3) Dwayne Wade
4) Chris Paul
5) Dwight Howard
6) Tim Duncan
7) Dirk Nowitzki
8) Carmelo Anthony
9) Kevin Garnett
10) Brandon Roy

Mile High Champ
09-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Last time folks.

JNoel
09-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Parker or Garnett.

Corey
09-25-2012, 05:35 PM
KG by the slimmest of margins over TP.

Voted Manu last time, but people arguing playing time made me second guess that decision.

Looked back over KG's season, especially after switching to full time center, and the decision was made.

NYYCowboys
09-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Parker. I thought he should probably be closer to top 10. Especially if we are basing this entirely off of last year where he finished 5th in the MVP voting.

SteBO
09-25-2012, 05:47 PM
I went with KG.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-25-2012, 06:20 PM
Tony Parker

unleashthebeast
09-25-2012, 06:30 PM
I would be perfectly fine with KG, LMA, or Parker here.

Oldmantrash
09-25-2012, 06:37 PM
It amazes me everyone thinks Kevin Garnett is better than Paul pierce,

I picked Parker here, but next on my list would be Piercem not Garnett

Jesse2272
09-25-2012, 06:37 PM
LaMarcus:cool:

SirSkyHook
09-25-2012, 06:55 PM
LA for me the kids a beast on either block and his mid range is nice, to me atleast

JOhnnyTHaJet
09-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Easily Manu, if not Parker.

Kobes a Killer
09-25-2012, 07:34 PM
If I had to pick one of these guys for the upcoming season, it's LaMarcus 10/10 times

Hawkeye15
09-25-2012, 07:44 PM
Its so difficult to vote KG over Parker, who was 5th in MVP voting, but I did regardless. When the Celtics moved him to center, their season changed. Parker is part of the machine in San Antonio, Garnett is the reason the C's stayed elite.

Manu's missed games and minutes just kills it for me. I can't vote for a guy who plays less than half the game, and missed nearly 30 to boot.

xxplayerxx23
09-25-2012, 07:45 PM
KG or manu, I went KG, Parker>Rondo as well :laugh2:

Baller1
09-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Any of these five are fine with me.

Corey
09-25-2012, 08:49 PM
It amazes me everyone thinks Kevin Garnett is better than Paul pierce,

I picked Parker here, but next on my list would be Piercem not Garnett

Shows how much Celtics you watch :shrug:

Garnett has been the best player on the Celtics since he got traded there. He's the key to Boston's success.

Hawkeye15
09-25-2012, 08:53 PM

Garnett has been the best player on the Celtics since he got traded there. He's the key to Boston's success.

He is the key ingredient in winning your championship. The Celtics were the top defensive team in the NBA last year, despite their aging stars not being as good offensively, with Rondo not able to lead a team without gifted scorers to still be a top offensive team. Your defense and its intensity is a direct salute to KG.

xxplayerxx23
09-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Poor pierce can't even get a vote.

Hawkeye15
09-25-2012, 09:00 PM
Poor pierce can't even get a vote.

he shouldn't. He wasn't a top 20 player last year, let alone top 15.

Aleksandar
09-25-2012, 09:14 PM
I see it's a tight race here(except Pierce). I went with KG, but Parker definitely earned right to be on this list too. KG's playoff performance was the deciding factor..

Oh and Pierce being on this list shows a difference in SF players quality. Lebron, Durant and then a massive gap, Pierce is really terrible at this point of his career. I don't think he's even top 60 anymore...

mrblisterdundee
09-25-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm sorry to all those with nostalgia, but LaMarcus Aldridge is now better than Kevin Garnett. Manu Ginobili is an injury waiting to happen. Tony Parker is the only serious alternative to Aldridge on this pick, and I go with Aldridge.

Corey
09-25-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm sorry to all those with nostalgia, but LaMarcus Aldridge is now better than Kevin Garnett. Manu Ginobili is an injury waiting to happen. Tony Parker is the only serious alternative to Aldridge on this pick, and I go with Aldridge.
Nostalgia?

Lets be real, the only argument you could attempt to make is that Aldridge is a better scorer, but in reality he just takes more shots. Garnett shoots basically the same percentages as LMA across the board.

Defensively Garnett blows Aldridge out of the water.

In terms of rebounding, Garnett rebounds at a noticeably higher rate than LaMarcus Aldridge.

The only case you could make is PPG, and that argument holds no water when you look at scoring efficiency and see that there is basically no difference between the two.

So...?

xxplayerxx23
09-25-2012, 10:18 PM
LMA is not better then KG. Id even argue Bosh over LMA.

Sportfan
09-25-2012, 11:07 PM
voted formanu meant to vote kg!

EDUTEXANS
09-25-2012, 11:08 PM
Between Parker, Aldridge and Garnett. But I'm going with Parker, he was unbelievable last season. Say whatever you want but I thought he played like a top-5 player in the league, he didn't put up great numbers but he carried the Spurs to the best record in the league.

Sadds The Gr8
09-25-2012, 11:10 PM
the only guy here who was in MVP talks...Tony Parker.

mrblisterdundee
09-25-2012, 11:16 PM
Nostalgia?

Lets be real, the only argument you could attempt to make is that Aldridge is a better scorer, but in reality he just takes more shots. Garnett shoots basically the same percentages as LMA across the board.

Defensively Garnett blows Aldridge out of the water.

In terms of rebounding, Garnett rebounds at a noticeably higher rate than LaMarcus Aldridge.

The only case you could make is PPG, and that argument holds no water when you look at scoring efficiency and see that there is basically no difference between the two.

So...?

I'll admit that Garnett is better defensively, even though Aldridge has had a higher defensive rating his entire career. Garnett gets more defensive rebounds, but Aldridge gets more offensive rebounds.
Aldridge takes more shots, but he also averages a higher field goal percentage and 15 percent more points per minute. You can say that's because he's the lone star, but being "the man" can be both challenging and rewarding.
Even per 36 minutes, they both average similar blocks and steals, and Aldridge has averaged a higher player efficiency rating for the last two years.
Garnett, meanwhile, contributes slightly more win shares.
It's close; there's no doubt about that or that Garnett is better defensively. But I still think that Aldridge is at the point where he passes Garnett. Ironically #NBARank has Aldridge at 20 and Garnett at 21.
I have a feeling we're about to do the same thing with our rankings.

85BearsDefense
09-25-2012, 11:23 PM
KG and it is not even close KG carried the Celtics during the heat series.

Avenged
09-25-2012, 11:24 PM
Tony Parker had a fantastic season and was an MVP candidate while leading the Spurs to an unexpected best record.

Vote goes to him.

MackSnackWrap
09-25-2012, 11:39 PM
Chris Bosh. To bad Aldridge is up there instead.

MackSnackWrap
09-25-2012, 11:40 PM
Given the circumstances Parker but definitely Bosh if he was an option.

Corey
09-26-2012, 12:11 AM
I'll admit that Garnett is better defensively, even though Aldridge has had a higher defensive rating his entire career. Higher DRtg = worse defender. Of couse Aldridge has a higher DRtg.

Garnett gets more defensive rebounds, but Aldridge gets more offensive rebounds.
Garnett's total rebound percentage > Aldridge's.

Aldridge takes more shots, but he also averages a higher field goal percentage and 15 percent more points per minute.
Their FG percentages are within 1% of each other. Negligible.

You can say that's because he's the lone star, but being "the man" can be both challenging and rewarding.
He scores more points per minute because he takes more shots per minute. That doesn't make him a better scorer, it means he shoots more.

Even per 36 minutes, they both average similar blocks and steals, and Aldridge has averaged a higher player efficiency rating for the last two years.
Garnett's WS/48 > Aldridges WS/48 last season.

It's close; there's no doubt about that or that Garnett is better defensively. But I still think that Aldridge is at the point where he passes Garnett.
Garnett is a better defender. Garnett is a better overall rebounder. They're equal offensively.

Dont really see where the debate is.

mrblisterdundee
09-26-2012, 12:38 AM
Higher DRtg = worse defender. Of couse Aldridge has a higher DRtg.

Garnett's total rebound percentage > Aldridge's.

Their FG percentages are within 1% of each other. Negligible.

He scores more points per minute because he takes more shots per minute. That doesn't make him a better scorer, it means he shoots more.

Garnett's WS/48 > Aldridges WS/48 last season.

Garnett is a better defender. Garnett is a better overall rebounder. They're equal offensively.

Dont really see where the debate is.

Obviously I got mixed up on the defensive rating, but you skewed several of my points to serve your own interests. And no; Garnett is not equal to Aldridge offensively. Obviously there's a debate, if Aldridge us currently ranked higher by NBA experts and has more votes in this poll.
We're polling on how good the player will be this season, and Aldridge has a legitimate shot at being better than Garnett, even if he has to catch up defensively. Garnett's got to fade out eventually; he's 36. Not to mention the health issues that will undoubtedly come up. Obviously the people voting for Aldridge are taking into account the general advantage of youth.

Kashmir13579
09-26-2012, 01:42 AM
I went KG, but a kinda wish i went with TP. I know Manu is the best player left but he won't win so i didn't waste the vote.

Kashmir13579
09-26-2012, 01:56 AM

After they won the championship I find that debatable. Pierce had a down year. They're both better than Rondo i think we can agree on that. Its also notable Pierce is the more durable player in their later years.

I watch a lot of Celtics. :shrug:

Hawkeye15
09-26-2012, 02:43 AM
After they won the championship I find that debatable. Pierce had a down year. They're both better than Rondo i think we can agree on that. Its also notable Pierce is the more durable player in their later years.

I watch a lot of Celtics. :shrug:

Well, defense became the Celtics calling card, and their seasons shift lies directly on the moving KG to center change. He was, and has been, their best player since coming to Boston. Intangibles on this one honestly, not only statistically has he made the biggest change to their roster by getting his teammates committed to defense, but has always led by example. Garnett aged well because height, shooting ability and skill don't diminish, and his mostly outside game made sure his body didn't take a pounding earlier in his career, meaning he still has the miles.

Corey
09-26-2012, 08:48 AM
Pierce is clearly more of a number one option than Garnett, but I'd still say that KG had been a better player for Boston.

If they weren't a top defensive team, they'd be mediocre. Their success has completely hinged on Garnetts defensive presence over the years. He turned Perk into an elite defender at the 5, made Pierce into an above average defender at the 3, made Ray Allen a respectable defender at the 2, and is one of the reasons people consider Rondo to be such a good defender.

I dunno. I guess someone can make the argument for pierce after everything he's done in Boston, but the Celtics success all roots back to KG for me.

Corey
09-26-2012, 08:51 AM
Obviously I got mixed up on the defensive rating, but you skewed several of my points to serve your own interests. And no; Garnett is not equal to Aldridge offensively. Obviously there's a debate, if Aldridge us currently ranked higher by NBA experts and has more votes in this poll.
We're polling on how good the player will be this season, and Aldridge has a legitimate shot at being better than Garnett, even if he has to catch up defensively. Garnett's got to fade out eventually; he's 36. Not to mention the health issues that will undoubtedly come up. Obviously the people voting for Aldridge are taking into account the general advantage of youth.
So you're assuming future instead of looking at overall performance last season?

Garnett was a VASTLY better defender, a slightly better rebounder, scored just as efficiently, and he did it for a team that made a deep playoff run. Cmon.

SteBO
09-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Just the thought of Parker/Ginoblii and KG getting glossed over for Rondo and LMA is just "sigh" worthy........

Swashcuff
09-26-2012, 09:50 AM
Obviously I got mixed up on the defensive rating,

I've corrected you on this twice before. You keep getting mixed up apparently.

but you skewed several of my points to serve your own interests. And no; Garnett is not equal to Aldridge offensively. Obviously there's a debate, if Aldridge us currently ranked higher by NBA experts and has more votes in this poll.

You do realize that this isn't a debate of who is going to be better than whom down the road but the fact of who has been better than whom most recently. Now all you're doing is skewing your post to make a case for LMA.

LMA is a better offensive (this IMO includes his superior offensive rebounding) player but KG does basically everything better than LMA. Its very close and though I voted KG I have no real problem with him not beating LMA but if the reasons you're voting LMA here you should also be voting Blake Griffin ahead of LMA.

kdspurman
09-26-2012, 10:53 AM
Given the circumstances Parker but definitely Bosh if he was an option.

Bosh over TP basing off last year? I don't see the argument for Bosh there...

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-26-2012, 01:35 PM
This is as close as a race that we'll get b/w 3 guys fighting for that last spot.

SteBO
09-26-2012, 01:57 PM
This is as close as a race that we'll get b/w 3 guys fighting for that last spot.
LMA shouldn't be one of the players contending for this spot.

mrblisterdundee
09-26-2012, 03:21 PM
So you're assuming future instead of looking at overall performance last season?

Garnett was a VASTLY better defender, a slightly better rebounder, scored just as efficiently, and he did it for a team that made a deep playoff run. Cmon.

Garnett was also on a vastly better team. If he had to face the same defensive pressure that Aldridge does, he wouldn't be as efficient offensively.
While Garnett's defense contributed about two and a half times as many win shares for Boston than Aldridge's did for Portland, Aldridge's offense contributed twice as many win shares for Portland as Garnett's did for Boston.
I'm looking realistically at age, and I do think that will have an effect on Garnett. He'll also be sharing more minutes with Sullinger and Melo. Looking at overall performance last year, Aldridge was better offensively for his team, and Garnett was better defensively for his.
Our votes and comments here are just opinions. I think Aldridge will be better than Garnett this season, along with a lot of other people, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if Garnett was able to put together a better season.

Corey
09-26-2012, 03:44 PM
Garnett was also on a vastly better team. If he had to face the same defensive pressure that Aldridge does, he wouldn't be as efficient offensively.
Oh please. They're both faceup power forwards that do more catching and shooting than anything else. Garnett was just as efficient as Aldridge offensively.

While Garnett's defense contributed about two and a half times as many win shares for Boston than Aldridge's did for Portland, Aldridge's offense contributed twice as many win shares for Portland as Garnett's did for Boston.
Yet Garnett had the higher WS/48.

Try again.

I'm looking realistically at age, and I do think that will have an effect on Garnett.
That's nice. This thread isn't predicting futures. If it was, Kyrie Irving would be a top 10 player.

Garnett was a better player all around than Aldridge last year.

He'll also be sharing more minutes with Sullinger and Melo. Looking at overall performance last year, Aldridge was better offensively for his team, and Garnett was better defensively for his.
No, Aldridge wasn't ''better offensively''. He shot the same percentages as Garnett. He just took more shots. That doesn't make him better, it means he shot the ball more.

Melo? Melo is a 3rd/4th center that's going to be spending time in the NBDL. Sullinger is going to be splitting time with Bass and Green at the 4. Garnett is the starting center with Wilcox backing him up.

You're just further proving how unfamiliar with the Celtics you are with this argument.

Our votes and comments here are just opinions. I think Aldridge will be better than Garnett this season, along with a lot of other people, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if Garnett was able to put together a better season.
Except for the fact that I'm not using opinion.

Statistics completely backup my stance:

Garnett is just as effective as Aldridge offensively.
Garnett is much better defensively than Aldridge.
While Aldridge is a better offensive rebounder, Garnett is a better overall rebounder.

Those aren't opinions. They're statistically proven statements.

Chacarron
09-26-2012, 04:10 PM
What happens now?

Kashmir13579
09-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Corey unless i'm reading this wrong, Aldridge scored 113 points per 100 possessions to Garnetts 106. Has nothing to do with shooting the ball more.

LAKERMANIA
09-26-2012, 04:15 PM
LOL 3 way tie?

Kashmir13579
09-26-2012, 04:16 PM
Snide remarks *** ****er.

Kashmir13579
09-26-2012, 04:16 PM
Just wait for a breaker.

Corey
09-26-2012, 04:19 PM
What happens now?

Re-vote between the three!

Swashcuff
09-26-2012, 04:22 PM
What happens now?

Ladies and gentlemen in the first time in the history of PSD we have our first 3 way tie :laugh2: I love it

Kashmir13579
09-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Re-vote between the three!

I'd be down for that.

Swashcuff
09-26-2012, 04:27 PM
I'm not feeling to go back to 2010 threads and see what happened when Pau and TD tied for the 10th spot but I think MHC left it as is.

NYYCowboys
09-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Wow a 3 way tie.... What a way to end this.

Corey
09-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Im pretty sure we've left ties in the past, but those 20 votes for Manu and Pierce could be distributed differently, and a few people may have changed their mind after reading our bickering at each other :)

EDUTEXANS
09-26-2012, 05:47 PM

It should have been Garnett then.

LAKERMANIA
09-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Of course we wouldn't get just one more vote..

LAKERMANIA
09-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Technically I didnt vote.. Can we reopen, allow me to break the tiebreaker?

LJEATON26
09-26-2012, 06:15 PM
since the poll is stopped at a three way tie, I will vote for Tony P.

Sportfan
09-26-2012, 06:23 PM
damnit! i ****ed this up sorry guys :(

Corey
09-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Sporty :(

Swashcuff
09-26-2012, 07:27 PM
Sporty wtf yo :mad:

Corey
09-26-2012, 08:01 PM
I guess that means KG wins :P

mrblisterdundee
09-26-2012, 08:47 PM
I'm sure the contest will now be between Kevin Garnett and Tony Parker. Most of the Paul Pierce and Manu Ginobili people will still vote for the same respective team, what with pride unnecessarily taking part. It's a credit to LaMarcus Aldridge that he kept up with players on better teams and in bigger markets.
I'll go out on a limb right now and say Tony Parker will win this round.

NBA-GMaster
09-26-2012, 09:08 PM
triple tie!! KG, TP, and LA

GREATNESS ONE
09-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Triple tie and go to player # 18

With 3 new players on the poll :nod:

TheRunKiller
09-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Lol @ Carmelo Anthony ranking. you guys are a bunch of haters and homers i don't give a **** about PSD ******** player rankings. what a ****ing joke

TheRunKiller
09-26-2012, 10:41 PM
if Melo is #11 Durant should be #10. god whatever drugs you people are on let me get some

Corey
09-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Lol @ Carmelo Anthony ranking. you guys are a bunch of haters and homers i don't give a **** about PSD ******** player rankings. what a ****ing joke

if Melo is #11 Durant should be #10. god whatever drugs you people are on let me get some

..What?

Corey
09-26-2012, 11:16 PM
See you in three months, friend.

Gators123
09-26-2012, 11:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

Knicks21
09-27-2012, 12:10 AM
ban me i'll still be gettin money smoking weed and living my life

#yolo #swag

I Rock Shaqs
09-27-2012, 12:25 AM
#yolo #swag

ur definitely 12.

GREATNESS ONE
09-27-2012, 12:57 AM
:laugh2:

Chacarron
09-27-2012, 01:25 AM
See you in three months, friend.

Rep Power +1

John Walls Era
09-27-2012, 01:57 AM
Bosh is so disrespected. LMA? Hasn't done anything Bosh didn't do.

John Walls Era
09-27-2012, 02:00 AM
Higher DRtg = worse defender. Of couse Aldridge has a higher DRtg.

Not always true it could mean Celtics plays better team defense than Blazers.

LakersIn5
09-27-2012, 02:45 AM
gasol, bosh >> LMA.

Antipod
09-27-2012, 04:01 AM
this **** is sooo close :D

Knicks21
09-27-2012, 04:21 AM
ur definitely 12.

No.

knicksfan42
09-27-2012, 05:24 AM
Not always true it could mean Celtics plays better team defense than Blazers.

No he's saying as a rule a lower DRtg is better.

Cal827
09-27-2012, 12:13 PM
LOL, three way tie for 15th.

kdspurman
09-27-2012, 12:31 PM
I'm sure the contest will now be between Kevin Garnett and Tony Parker. Most of the Paul Pierce and Manu Ginobili people will still vote for the same respective team, what with pride unnecessarily taking part. It's a credit to LaMarcus Aldridge that he kept up with players on better teams and in bigger markets.
I'll go out on a limb right now and say Tony Parker will win this round.

Wouldn't quite say SA is a big market, and the Spurs fanbase on PSD is quite small... TP should be higher than where ever he ends up at the end of the day

MagicBucsSox
09-27-2012, 01:05 PM
Lmaoooo I just saw Bynum over rondo , that's why I don't respect this poll nonsense

Corey
09-27-2012, 01:59 PM
Lmaoooo I just saw Bynum over rondo , that's why I don't respect this poll nonsense

Bynum was better than Rondo, and he's second best at his position. Issue?

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Wth? Just 1 poster, come in and vote for either KG, LMA or TP so we can be done with this whole kiddy game of the top 15! :laugh2:

EDUTEXANS
09-27-2012, 02:24 PM
this **** is sooo close :D

lol sooo close.

sixer04fan
09-27-2012, 02:34 PM
24 hour tie-breaker poll! Let's go!

Chronz
09-27-2012, 02:40 PM
Write them all in

Corey
09-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Wth? Just 1 poster, come in and vote for either KG, LMA or TP so we can be done with this whole kiddy game of the top 15! :laugh2:They can't.

mrblisterdundee
09-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Wouldn't quite say SA is a big market, and the Spurs fanbase on PSD is quite small... TP should be higher than where ever he ends up at the end of the day

San Antonio is a much bigger market than Portland. The city has 1.3 million, with 2.1 million in the metro area - that's two-thirds of Oregon's population - and even more Texans rooting for the Spurs.
My real point, though, was that Tony Parker or Kevin Garnett will win because a least some of the people voting for one of the two Spurs or Celtics players will continue voting with their team, whereas LaMarcus Aldridge is the lone Blazer. Add to that that Parker and Garnett look better because their entire teams are better.

Sportfan
09-27-2012, 07:11 PM
Go out to 20!

Mr. Baller
09-27-2012, 07:16 PM
Can i vote even though its closed, I can just edit it in and we have a winner lol

celtics 34
09-27-2012, 10:32 PM

thanks sporty.....

Mile High Champ
09-27-2012, 10:43 PM
New poll will be up soon and we will have a vote off between the 3.

Dade County
09-28-2012, 01:38 AM
add bosh

jerellh528
09-28-2012, 03:49 AM
:laugh:
add bosh

koreancabbage
09-28-2012, 03:24 PM
San Antonio is a much bigger market than Portland. The city has 1.3 million, with 2.1 million in the metro area - that's two-thirds of Oregon's population - and even more Texans rooting for the Spurs.
My real point, though, was that Tony Parker or Kevin Garnett will win because a least some of the people voting for one of the two Spurs or Celtics players will continue voting with their team, whereas LaMarcus Aldridge is the lone Blazer. Add to that that Parker and Garnett look better because their entire teams are better.

San Antonio has a smaller NBA market even they though they have a larger population.

cuttydoesit6
09-28-2012, 03:32 PM
its gotta be LA, so underrated

ATX
09-28-2012, 05:57 PM
KG, by a nose.

Baller1
09-28-2012, 07:27 PM
Parker should win the re-vote.