PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass Preseason

foonaka
09-24-2012, 02:51 PM
I looked for a thread on this, but couldn't find one, so sorry if this is a duplicate.

Does anyone know if DirecTV shows the preseason NBA games on NBA League Pass for free? We're going to order League Pass this year, but I'm just trying to figure the best time to make the purchase.

Thanks!

NoahH
09-24-2012, 03:32 PM
I buy it every year and i never get pre season with it, it only comes with reg season.. pre season is usually on regular NBA TV

Slug3
09-24-2012, 03:52 PM
I looked for a thread on this, but couldn't find one, so sorry if this is a duplicate.

Does anyone know if DirecTV shows the preseason NBA games on NBA League Pass for free? We're going to order League Pass this year, but I'm just trying to figure the best time to make the purchase.

Thanks!

Just call direct TV and let them know you are interested in the league pass but feel it might cost too much. See if they have any credits they will give you. Sometimes they give you $5-$10 bucks off a month for a box for 6 months. If you have premium channels they will sometimes give you money off those as well. I usually pay $160-$200 for NBA league pass and then get like $250 in credits from them. So really I get paid to watch it, lol.

foonaka
09-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Thank you guys for the response. I'm a transplanted Lakers fan and I'm just excited about seeing some basketball!