PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorites this Season.

StarvingKnick22
09-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Besides your favorite team, What rookie(s), team(s), and stars(s) are you gonna watch? And Why?
Im am going to watch the Hornets, when the knicks dont play, to see Austin Rivers. I have been watching him play since his senior year of HS. Im trying to get tickets for the Hornets January 12 (I think) game against the Knicks at MSG :pray:. I hope he does great...he is a clutch player and will fit well with Eric Gordan.
Also the Thomas Robinson, I want him to be great, like a recreation of Chris Webber. I hope he does not bomb like Jimmer. :facepalm:. What a dissapointment....
I will be watching Net games aswell, seeing a new franchise, and their battle against the Knicks.
As always, I will be watching Chris Paul, the best Point Gaurd in the league today. Lob City. Lamar Odom will fit well with helping Blake improve to help CP3...I cant take a dissapointment from Chris Paul. lol
Ok, whats yours?

sixer04fan
09-19-2012, 09:22 PM
Besides the Sixers...

I'm looking forward to seeing the Nuggets with Iggy and with a settled in Javale McGee. Should be a lot of fun to watch.

I'm also definitely looking forward to seeing the product of basketball that the Lakers show with Nash and once Dwight comes back fully healthy. There's so much potential there, and I'm also very intrigued to see the effect that Nash has on Kobe's game, and everyone else's on the team for that matter.

JNoel
09-19-2012, 09:54 PM
Nuggets: for Lawson, Iggy, Gallinari, Faried, and McGee

76ers: to see how Bynum matures running his own team, new shooters in Wright and Young

Lakers: Pretty self explanatory

Trail Blazers: Damian Lilliard, LMA

Rockets: Lin/Asik

Mavericks: Almost a whole new starting lineup

Warriors:They just might be the most exiting team next year

T-Wolves: Rubio, Kirelenko, Love, Pekovic, Roy

Heat: 3 point shooting, Big 3

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Derrick Rose, whenever he gets back healthy.

EDUTEXANS
09-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Rookies: Mostly the top ones, MKG, Beal, Robinson, Drummond and Lillard.

Teams: Wolves with Love and Rubio, Philadelphia with Bynum, the new-looking Brooklin, Denver, Warriors and of course the Heat

Players: LeBron, Rose (when he gets back), Durant and Love. And of course I always follow the guys from Brazil.

Andrew32
09-19-2012, 10:18 PM
#1. Knicks
Hope Melo and Stat can improve and play better and make more noise then they did last year in the playoffs.
Curious to see how Kidd fits in also.

Sixers -
Want to see how Bynum develops and plays as the man

Lakers -
So many big names... will be an exciting team to watch and I am curious to see how they mesh/play together.

Heat -
D-Wade is one of my fav players and I want to see how Ray Allen fits in the team and if Lebron can stay dominant.

Rockets -
Not that interesting in them but I hate Lin for being greedy and leaving us and I want to see if he fails or not.

Mave1002
09-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Favorite team: Go figure

Match-ups:

-D12 vs Bynum
-Lakers crushing OKC
-Celtics vs Heat (Boston giving love to ray ray)
-Golden State Warriors (The rise of Klay Thompson)
-Indiana Pacers (The rise of Paul George)
-Kevin Love and the Wolves
-NYK vs BKN
-Den vs LAC

Lowest scoring game in NBA history:

Magic vs Bobcats: 18-17

Breaking the previous record of Fort Wayne Pistons beating the Minneapolis Lakers 19-18 on November 22,1950

PacersForLife
09-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Basically all the top rookies.

Nuggets: They had a good off-season and they'll be a dangerous team.

76ers: It'll be interesting to see what type of team they become.

Knicks: Will they finally live up to the off-season hype?

Nets: Obvious reasons.

OldStyleCubbies
09-20-2012, 12:30 AM
Being from Indy I am very interested to see how Eric Gordon plays this year in response to missing pretty much all of last season and the whole offseason Phoenix debacle.

Quinnsanity
09-20-2012, 01:57 AM
The Nuggets earned league pass status for me when they traded for Iggy. They're gonna be the team I end up randomly watching 55-60 times like Minnesota last year or Memphis two years ago.

I can't wait to watch MKG do MKG things and get absolutely no credit. He's going to be a better Luol Deng yet he's going to be mired in complete crap until he bolts as a free agent.

I'm curious to see if John Wall can make the leap. He doesn't really have an excuse anymore. He has a solid running mate at the two guard and some decent pieces up front. If he can't do it this year he's never going to do it.

I want to see how Bynum handles his own team. They could win 20 games or win 60, and everything in between. This could go in a million different directions.

I can't wait to see how Perry Jones III fits in with the Thunder. If he's healthy and follows their philosophy they may have just caught lightning in a bottle and added a blue chip player in a nearly impossible situation.

I have no idea how this Lakers situation is going to play out. They aren't winning 70 games. It just isn't happening with Kobe/Nash/Gasol's age and Howard's injury. But can they win a title? Can they keep up with OKC? Honestly I don't think so. I think the Thunder run them out of the gym. Either way if you're betting the Lakers to win the championship take it from a seasoned gambler, wait until January. Let Dwight's injury and the Nash adjustment window bring their odds back up to a more reason +300 or +400.

Finally, I want to see how LeBron adjusts to being a champion. Has he really made the leap? Or was last year a fluke? I'm personally of the opinion that Dwyane Wade wouldn't have deferred if he were healthy, and had he not Miami would have lost to Boston. How will Miami move forward with a healthy Wade? Where will Ray Allen fit in? Bottom line: this Miami season is going to dictate how the next decade plays out. If Miami wins they're going to own the decade like the Bulls did in the '90s simply because they have LeBron and nobody else is close. If OKC wins I think they keep Harden and become the dynasty of the decade. If the Lakers win all hell breaks loose and we get another lockout in five years. I can't remember bigger stakes headed into a season. This is going to be awesome.

jerellh528
09-20-2012, 01:59 AM
mostly looking foward to how bynum works out in philly. He should be a monster

Phenomenonsense
09-20-2012, 03:02 AM
Donatas Motiejunas, Jonas Valanciunas, Meyers Leonard, K. Leonard, (Moose and Drummond), Slava Kravtsov, Nash, Bynum.

I want to watch the Knicks sputter and fail, along with the Nets.

Also Rubio and his Twolves, but I want them to do well.

KnickNyKnick
09-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Besides the Sixers...

I'm looking forward to seeing the Nuggets with Iggy and with a settled in Javale McGee. Should be a lot of fun to watch.

I'm also definitely looking forward to seeing the product of basketball that the Lakers show with Nash and once Dwight comes back fully healthy. There's so much potential there, and I'm also very intrigued to see the effect that Nash has on Kobe's game, and everyone else's on the team for that matter.

hell yeah, the nuggets will probably be the funnest team to watch. Aside from the Knicks ofcourse :P

KnickNyKnick
09-20-2012, 11:56 AM
Favorite team: Go figure

Match-ups:

-D12 vs Bynum
-Lakers crushing OKC
-Celtics vs Heat (Boston giving love to ray ray)
-Golden State Warriors (The rise of Klay Thompson)
-Indiana Pacers (The rise of Paul George)
-Kevin Love and the Wolves
-NYK vs BKN
-Den vs LAC

Lowest scoring game in NBA history:

Magic vs Bobcats: 18-17

Breaking the previous record of Fort Wayne Pistons beating the Minneapolis Lakers 19-18 on November 22,1950

damn i wonder how that hapopend? were children allowed to play back then?

Hellcrooner
09-20-2012, 12:07 PM
My interest storys for this season.

1 Lakers , see if we can win the ring.
2 See how far does the TEAM first, no stars aproach from Nuggets leads them, i also like Iggy a lot.
3 See if we can see Two brothers playing on teh same team in asg for the first time in history.
4 See if Wolves make playoffs and rubio comes back from injury being the same or better player.
5 Cheack if claver is able to play more than 2 minutes per game with the blazers.
6 See Calderon traded somwhere .

Kashmir13579
09-20-2012, 12:17 PM
I'm honestly excited to see that young Houston team as well as the TWolves..

I'm also going to be following Kris Joseph on the Celtics.. He's a good kid, hope he cracks the rotation.

Singhkumar9219
09-20-2012, 12:19 PM
Besides the Knicks, I cant wait to watch the hornets play. Anthony Davis should be something that we havent seen in a while. Also the Lakers will be fun to watch when DHoward gets healthy. D Rose will never be the same so thats gonna be a big impact on the league. BYUM WILL HAVE A HUGE YEAR !!

KNICKS AT LEAST THE 3RD SEED:D:D:D;)

Lakersfan2483
09-20-2012, 12:46 PM
Looking forward to seeing the young Hornets' squad with A. Rivers and A. Davis. Also, looking forward to watching Philly play and see how Bynum performs as the no. 1 option. The new look Celtics are also intriguing.

Lakersfan2483
09-20-2012, 12:48 PM
The T'Wolves are a sleeper team with the addition of Brandon Roy. If he can resemble close to the old Roy, watch out.......

Stinkyoutsider
09-20-2012, 01:16 PM
I want to see the Kings this year. So many people are talking about whether the Kings keep Evans after the season. I want to see if Cousins takes the next step in his development and becomes an all star caliber center.

The Rockets too. I think they lost out on getting Howard, but they filled the team full of young players so I want to see if Linn takes the leadership role and has his guys playing together as a unit.

I would like to see Rose play this year but if the Bulls are struggling/out of the playoffs race midseason, I would like to see Rose sit out the rest of the season to work on strengthening his knee after rehab is over.

Raph12
09-20-2012, 01:40 PM
I want to see if Dwight can bounce back to 100% after a major surgery; I want to see if Anthony Davis can live up to the hype; I want to see if the Lakers can live up to the hype; I want to see how Bynum fares as a #1 option and I want to see if OKC extends Harden or if they let it go to FA... A lot of other things to be excited about, but these are the things I'll be watching most.

Burgo
09-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Hornets, Wolves and Nuggets are the exciting teams for me.

Looking forward to seeing a team capable of knocking the Heat off... even if it is the Lakers.

StarvingKnick22
09-20-2012, 05:16 PM
And the lake show

--23--
09-20-2012, 05:23 PM
I'm looking forward to the Hornets and L.A teams, I also can't wait to see how Brandon Roy plays.

ohreally
09-20-2012, 09:15 PM
Golden State, Denver, Nets, Grizz, Wizards, Sixers are all teams I'm interested in seeing this season. Celts, too.

aussie
09-21-2012, 02:44 AM
Anthony Davis
Austin Rivers

Hornets

Bynum (Will be my 1st or 2nd fantasy pick for sure!)

Tmath
09-21-2012, 03:08 AM
My interest storys for this season.

1 Lakers , see if we can win the ring.
2 See how far does the TEAM first, no stars aproach from Nuggets leads them, i also like Iggy a lot.
3 See if we can see Two brothers playing on teh same team in asg for the first time in history.
4 See if Wolves make playoffs and rubio comes back from injury being the same or better player.
5 Cheack if claver is able to play more than 2 minutes per game with the blazers.
6 See Calderon traded somwhere .

You could of just wrote, "everything spanish related". Would of saved you some time...

sp1derm00
09-21-2012, 11:57 AM
Warriors.

Curry
Rush
Thompson
Lee
Bogut

Watching this lineup play is gonna be amazing. Curry is going to have an amazing year and people might start mentioning him amongst the top PG's.