PDA

View Full Version : LeBron and Durant are working out together

Pages : [1] 2

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Legion Sports ‏@MySportsLegion
LeBron and Durant are working out together, getting ready for training camp. Last year they called it "hell week."

:facepalm: so im guessing jordan did stuff like this? bird? isaiah? magic? kobe? I don't think so

let's bring the ring back home fellas....all this "be my friend" crap is just.....i miss

the 90's i wonder if Drose plans to workout with dwade,or maybe ray allen....:facepalm:

GREATNESS ONE
09-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Llullz

RealLiveBear
09-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Who cares they did it last year and both got better, Go for it imo No way your complaints on PSD are going to stop NBA players from being friends.

Vampirate
09-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Man it must be so good getting re, anybody here got re before?

PleaseBeNice
09-10-2012, 06:45 PM
You have a problem with friends working out together?

Cal827
09-10-2012, 06:50 PM
LakerSaintsLSU does this for the Llullz

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Who cares they did it last year and both got better, Go for it imo No way your complaints on PSD are going to stop NBA players from being friends.

Probally why KD wasnt as fierce as drose to beat him...you dont get it maybe im just a laker fan i want my superstar to want to destroy your best player not work with him

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 06:52 PM

Yes you dont? you dont get it

GodsSon
09-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Problem with the NBA right here...

I could never stomach working out with someone who just beat my team in the finals.

netsgiantsyanks
09-10-2012, 06:57 PM
cool story bro.

Cal827
09-10-2012, 06:57 PM

I could never stomach working out with someone who just beat my team in the finals.

How about if you had just worked with them to win a gold medal together (representing the same country)?

UPRock
09-10-2012, 06:58 PM
So playing in the NBA means being Antisocial? Because they're friends.

bucketss
09-10-2012, 06:59 PM
LeBron and Durant are working out together, getting ready for training camp. Last year they called it "hell week."

:facepalm: so im guessing jordan did stuff like this? bird? isaiah? magic? kobe? I don't think so

let's bring the ring back home fellas....all this "be my friend" crap is just.....i miss

the 90's i wonder if Drose plans to workout with dwade,or maybe ray allen....:facepalm:

who the hell cares what jordan did what bird did what kobe did, they are their own people does everyone have to imitate everything they do?

GodsSon
09-10-2012, 07:00 PM
How about if you had just worked with them to win a gold medal together (representing the same country)?

You really don't have a choice for that though.

The start of a new season is upon us, the last thing I would be doing is working out with my biggest rival by CHOICE.

b@llhog24
09-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Durant did it for the lluz.

SteBO
09-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Who cares. LeBron and Durant are boys but that doesn't mean they aren't super competitive. There aren't any parallels here, just another typical over analyzation of the psyche of today's professional athlete. Get a grip.....

JNoel
09-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Grow up OP. Just the two best players in the game making each other better is all it is..

3ballbomber
09-10-2012, 07:07 PM
I gotcha OP! I remember Kobe was saying something about Durant and Lebron during the olympics how Durant should be feeling a certain way towards Lebron after beating his Thunder in the finals. Kobe is a fierce competitor like Jordan, Bird etc. friends or not why work out w/ a dude who shattered your dreams.

Everybody hold hands and sing kumbaya. This new generation friends thing is weak sauce

Da Knicks
09-10-2012, 07:07 PM
dont like it, i like the rivalry where an athlete wants no part with the rival and just wants to kill him!!!

douglas
09-10-2012, 07:09 PM
In addition to improving their games, I hope they build a stronger friendship. A friendship that will last forever :)

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:11 PM
who the hell cares what jordan did what bird did what kobe did, they are their own people does everyone have to imitate everything they do?

14 rings all together thats what they did...nuff said

SteBO
09-10-2012, 07:12 PM
dont like it, i like the rivalry where an athlete wants no part with the rival and just wants to kill him!!!
So Durant doesn't want to beat the hell out of LeBron in a series then? Vice versa as well?

Honestly, what difference does it make? Both guys are still competitors and neither want to be upstaged by the other.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:13 PM
I gotcha OP! I remember Kobe was saying something about Durant and Lebron during the olympics how Durant should be feeling a certain way towards Lebron after beating his Thunder in the finals. Kobe is a fierce competitor like Jordan, Bird etc. friends or not why work out w/ a dude who shattered your dreams.

Everybody hold hands and sing kumbaya. This new generation friends thing is weak sauce

Thank you and also Da Knicks we still have some REAL NBA fans around

bucketss
14 rings all together thats what they did...nuff said

so?

StinkEye
lulz all over the place.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:14 PM
so?

ok now put all of kd's,dwade's and lebrons together...and how many do you get? do you still need help on what im trying to say?

Corey
09-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Its a different era. Everyone has known each other since early AAU.

Comparing it to the Jordan years is ignorant. It's nothing like that anymore.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:16 PM
So Durant doesn't want to beat the hell out of LeBron in a series then? Vice versa as well?

Honestly, what difference does it make? Both guys are still competitors and neither want to be upstaged by the other.

You dont work with the guy you want to beat..."Hey Magic its bird"..."Wanna workout to develop our game" DIALTONE "hello"..."Magic"???

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Its a different era. Everyone has known each other since early AAU.

Comparing it to the Jordan years is ignorant. It's nothing like that anymore.

BS!! Melo working with dwill? NOPE...drose working with wade NOPE and the list goes on

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:18 PM
In addition to improving their games, I hope they build a stronger friendship. A friendship that will last forever :)

Maybe have a lil tea time after their workout

Cal827
09-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Oh I get it... just like Longhornfan1234 and Wade>You would never collaborate an argument :D

douglas

Oh gosh, I hope so.

LakersSaintsLSU
Grow up OP. Just the two best players in the game making each other better is all it is..

grow up? no STAND DOWN...i bet ya man dwade's thinking "this friendly @## mofo,if paul pierce calls AINT HAPPENING!

StinkEye
09-10-2012, 07:22 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=760632

sick thread, bro.

Cal827
09-10-2012, 07:22 PM

Better add some goddamn crumpets, and a tolberone or else it's off

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:23 PM
better add some goddamn crumpets, and a tolberone or else it's off

haha!!

bucketss
09-10-2012, 07:24 PM
ok now put all of kd's,dwade's and lebrons together...and how many do you get? do you still need help on what im trying to say?

so what? first those guys careers are not over yet second lebron and durant still can surpass both bird and kobe what happens if they do? they budded up and they still left those guys in the dust.

LakersSaintsLSU
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=760632

sick thread, bro.

:cool:

Big Zo
This is basketball, not some faggy little video game where you have to "destroy" your opponent.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:25 PM
so what? first those guys careers are not over yet second lebron and durant still can surpass both bird and kobe what happens if they do? they budded up and they still left those guys in the dust.

OK man yea....your right yea ok...smh

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4009/ulqs7.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/ulqs7.gif/)

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:26 PM
This is basketball, not some faggy little video game where you have to "destroy" your opponent.

:facepalm: i guess you turn off the tv when wade gets the ball...its his motive to DESTROY you

Cal827
09-10-2012, 07:26 PM

Get your sliders ready :D

Pakman
09-10-2012, 07:28 PM
It's official. Kobe is the last of a dying breed. Everyone wants to be friends now. What happened when all everyone wanted to do was throw punches during games?

Big Zo
09-10-2012, 07:28 PM
:facepalm: i guess you turn off the tv when wade gets the ball...its his motive to DESTROY you

Yeah, ok... Go back to your dungeons and dragons...

bucketss
09-10-2012, 07:29 PM
BS!! Melo working with dwill? NOPE...drose working with wade NOPE and the list goes on

i dont get it? do dwill and melo have some rivalry? rose and dwade?

Cal827
09-10-2012, 07:31 PM
It's official. Kobe is the last of a dying breed. Everyone wants to be friends now. What happened when all everyone wanted to do was throw punches during games?

This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gC2dfvcK7I&feature=related

bucketss
09-10-2012, 07:32 PM

carmelo is more likely to throw punches in a game than kobe, only time i saw kobe throw a punch was when a referee was close by and he knew they would be separated before he got hurt:facepalm:

D12 fan
09-10-2012, 07:32 PM

You can also call it dick riding,why are they working out together,if I was Durant I would be no where near Lebron after he just beat me in the Finals.I don't care if they are friends Bird/Magic MJ/Magic would have never did this.

I think Lebron/Durant are secret lovers:love:,maybe this is why Dwade is mad at Lebron because he has not shown him enough attention this offseason.

NoahH
09-10-2012, 07:34 PM
LeBron and Durant worked out together and made the finals. Kobe didn't work out with anyone and they got bounced in the second round. GTFO Laker Fanboy

SteBO
09-10-2012, 07:35 PM
You dont work with the guy you want to beat..."Hey Magic its bird"..."Wanna workout to develop our game" DIALTONE "hello"..."Magic"???
Then it's time to wake up then, because those days are over. Just accept it and it wouldn't bother some of you so much.

Pakman
09-10-2012, 07:36 PM

carmelo is more likely to throw punches in a game than kobe, only time i saw kobe throw a punch was when a referee was close by and he knew they would be separated before he got hurt:facepalm:I was implying the era of basketball when everyone wanted to brawl with there opponent or dispised them. :facepalm:

bucketss
09-10-2012, 07:36 PM
You can also call it dick riding,why are they working out together,if I was Durant I would be no where near Lebron after he just beat me in the Finals.I don't care if they are friends Bird/Magic MJ/Magic would have never did this.

I think Lebron/Durant are secret lovers:love:,maybe this is why Dwade is mad at Lebron because he has not shown him enough attention this offseason.

the thing is. mj and magic are not lebron and durant i don't see why they can't be their own players instead of trying to copy whatever the oldschool guys do.

stawka
09-10-2012, 07:37 PM
LeBron is an idiot. He should be working out with the likes of James Jones and Dexter Pittman. The only way to get better is by going against your teammates and **** ones too!

PSD is so full of **** when it comes to hate. HE'S GOING AGAINST THE BEST, AS HE DID LAST YEAR... AND GUESS WHAT?! THEY BOTH GOT BETTER!

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:42 PM
i dont get it? do dwill and melo have some rivalry? rose and dwade?

It's not about a rivalry if i have to explain then you shouldn't watch bball

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:44 PM
LeBron and Durant worked out together and made the finals. Kobe didn't work out with anyone and they got bounced in the second round. GTFO Laker Fanboy

5 rings to 1 ill take it any day of the week #your welcoome

D12 fan
the thing is. mj and magic are not lebron and durant i don't see why they can't be their own players instead of trying to copy whatever the oldschool guys do.

Yeah you are a Heat fan so of course you will protect Lebron.None of the greats would ever do this Lebron is just to kind he needs to develop a mean streak and say *** everybody im dominating whoever gets in my way.

*** being friends,get hard bytch.:mad:

LakersSaintsLSU
Yeah, ok... Go back to your dungeons and dragons...

Yeah work your way around that comment...well done

D12 fan
09-10-2012, 07:45 PM

Kobe=5 rings Lebron=1 ring

GTFOH

Big Zo
09-10-2012, 07:46 PM
yeah you are a heat fan so of course you will protect lebron.none of the greats would ever do this lebron is just to kind he needs to develop a mean streak and say *** everybody im dominating whoever gets in my way.

lol

stawka
09-10-2012, 07:47 PM
D12 fan... Weren't you all over LeBron's nuts about a month ago??? LOL

SteBO
09-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Yeah you are a Heat fan so of course you will protect Lebron.None of the greats would ever do this Lebron is just to kind he needs to develop a mean streak and say *** everybody im dominating whoever gets in my way.

Well he won a title being "too kind".....so I honestly have no idea why his personality is all of sudden this big issue. Now you're really reaching. Again, typical overanalyzation. Absurd.....

Big Zo
09-10-2012, 07:49 PM

Not only that, but he was a Magic fan a month ago, too.

bucketss
09-10-2012, 07:51 PM

im not a heat fan and never called my self that. but you sure did:facepalm:

anyways. lebron has a different personality. does duncan have a mean streak? no. its like saying all the greats trash talked so duncan needs to as well.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Well he won a title being "too kind".....so I honestly have no idea why his personality is all of sudden this big issue. Now you're really reaching. Again, typical overanalyzation. Absurd.....

lockout ring *cough cough*

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Not only that, but he was a Magic fan a month ago, too.

Yea bash him and stay off-topic way too go to keep the HEAT of your tea time buddy

bucketss

what if i told you dwill and melo, and dwade - rose have worked together once?

LakersSaintsLSU
Werent you a cavs fans two years ago?

D12 fan
09-10-2012, 07:55 PM

I will make this clear so you guys can get off my nuts.I said from the start of the playoffs I was going to root for Lebron,I wanted him to get his championship to shut his haters up.Yeah I was rooting for the Heat only for Lebron to win.

Im a Dwight fan over everything so I will rep whatever team he plays for.So the Heat are now my enemies.:mad:

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:55 PM
what if i told you dwill and melo, and dwade - rose have worked together once?

im guessing once was enough? idk u tell me.........

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 07:56 PM
I will make this clear so you guys can get off my nuts.I said from the start of the playoffs I was going to root for Lebron,I wanted him to get his championship to shut his haters up.Yeah I was rooting for the Heat only for Lebron to win.

Im a Dwight fan over everything so I will rep whatever team he plays for.So the Heat are now my enemies.:mad:

Calm down my man because we KNOW these heat and celtic fans didnt exist until...well we know the rest

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Wasn't the Olympics the time for these 2 to get :love: with each other and workout?

I mean, I could understand the Olympics.

They won the gold together, now move on from that.

How can Durant get ready for the upcoming season and workout with a guy who beat him for the championship? I mean what has the NBA come down to?

There has to be a little bit of pride and competitive edge. That's what Michael had, that's what Larry had, that's what Magic had, and that's what Kobe has had.

Really disappointed in Durant and LeBron. These 2 are supposed to be the future of this league? :pity:

Big Zo
09-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Yea bash him and stay off-topic way too go to keep the HEAT of your tea time buddy

"I'm gonna destroy you with the mega sword of doom! Teehee."

stawka
Werent you a cavs fans two years ago?

I'm a LeBron fan, and before him I was a Shaq fan. I live in Australia, if I lived in Cleveland I'd still be a Cavs fan... So yeah, call it what you like.

BUT this guy just changed like the wind. From "LeBron iz Da GOAT" to "LeBron NeeDz To GeT MeaN BRo, SHooDNT Be DoiNG Di$ $TuFF"

Eg714
It's the NBA. Players are not gladiators, who cares if the workout together. Even fighters train with each other.

JC_
09-10-2012, 08:00 PM

If you have to reply to every post in your thread then you shouldn't make threads

D12 fan
Calm down my man because we KNOW these heat and celtic fans didnt exist until...well we know the rest

Yeah man the only reason they hate me because I now rep the Lakers and Heat fans know we have a stacked team and we will be a big threat to them if we both make the finals.

RealLiveBear
This is still going on.. Wow

RealLiveBear
09-10-2012, 08:01 PM
If you have to reply to every post in your thread then you shouldn't make threads

:clap:

koreancabbage
09-10-2012, 08:01 PM
well when you're two of the best players, playing against each other would make them bettter no? no other players would make each other better than those two.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Wasn't the Olympics the time for these 2 to get :love: with each other and workout?

How can Durant get ready for the upcoming season and workout with a guy who beat him for the championship? I mean what has the NBA come down to?

There has to be a little bit of pride and competitive edge. That's what Michael had, that's what Larry had, that's what Magic had, and that's what Kobe has had.

Really disappointed in Durant and LeBron. These 2 are supposed to be the future of this league? :pity:

This is what im trying to get thru to these knuckle heads but 80 percent of heat fans are bandwagon anyway so it dosent bother me that they dont get it

ATX

Congratulations, that is THE absolute weakest argument to bring to your already poor defense. So it's worth your time to create a pointless thread just to trash LeBron for working out with a friend? Well, you enjoy your thread, and the dissonance your creating. #Worthlessthread

LakersSaintsLSU

you dont like it tuck your tail and run back to your porn

bucketss
09-10-2012, 08:03 PM

who said their way is the only way? they work out together and get better most likely competing against eachother during the workouts. its not like they are having a play date or something.

LakersSaintsLSU
Congratulations, that is THE absolute weakest argument to bring to your already poor defense. So it's worth your time to create a pointless thread just to trash LeBron for working out with a friend? Well, you enjoy your thread, and the dissonance your creating. #Worthlessthread

Your here? sooooo

KB-Pau-DH2012
This is what im trying to get thru to these knuckle heads but 80 percent of heat fans are bandwagon anyway so it dosent bother me that they dont get it

Well if they're the future fanbase of the National Basketball Association....

:puke:

D12 fan
09-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Heat fans call me a bandwagon fan which I already admitted check my user title.Half of your fanbase are bandwagon fans,you didn't get popular till Lebron joined your team,so please don't talk to me about being a bandwagon fan.

D12 fan
you dont like it tuck your tail and run back to your porn

llullz.

topdog
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Those that agree they should be kissing buddies=HEAT FANS

Those that disagree= NBA FANS

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-10-2012, 08:05 PM
who said their way is the only way? they work out together and get better most likely competing against eachother during the workouts. its not like they are having a play date or something.

There's no one else to workout with?

How about KD workout with Russ and his homeboys, or how about he work out with a Tim Grover, who was MJ and Kobe's trainer.

Why workout with the guy who beat him for the chip?

Magic and Larry became the bestest of friends, but they never worked out with each other in the offseason. If Kareem, Big Games or Coop found out that Magic was working with Bird, and if McHale, Parish, Dennis Johnson and all those guys found that Larry was doing the same, they would have gotten physically and verbally berated by their teammates.

PleaseBeNice
09-10-2012, 08:06 PM

1.) No I do not.

2.) Do I not get it because I don't agree with you?

bucketss
09-10-2012, 08:06 PM

you're laker fan from lousiana im guessing? you shouldn't be talking about band waggon you're definitely a suspect.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Well if they're the future fanbase of the National Basketball Association....

:puke:

Brother. it maybe coming to that. I mean seriously look at these replies:facepalm:

bucketss
09-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Those that agree they should be kissing buddies=HEAT FANS

Those that disagree= NBA FANS

im not a heat fan

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-10-2012, 08:09 PM
you're laker fan from lousiana im guessing? you shouldn't be talking about band waggon you're definitely a suspect.

Why can he not be a Laker fan?

Did you know that one of the greatest Lakers of all time and one of the greatest players of all time came out of LSU?

I think you've heard of him........SHAQUILLE O'NEAL!

Don't be dissing LakersSaintsLSU like that. He's a true legit Laker fan!

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 08:09 PM

This is where i place you in time out...now go to timeout turn around dont look just listen....i was born in 81 sooooooo we didnt have a team sooooooo i chose the lakers because my father is from cali sooooooooo what you got to say now??? NO stay in timeout!!! #Yourwelcome

D12 fan
09-10-2012, 08:10 PM
im not a heat fan

Yeah in the sky is pink.:rolleyes:

D12 fan
09-10-2012, 08:12 PM

Why does it matter where he is from,Lakers fans are all over the world they have the #1 fanbase in the NBA.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Why are you children talking about who's a fan of what team?

Stick to the subject matter.

Fact of the matter is, LeBron and Durant are soft as puddy! I do not want their names to be mentioned near the all-time greatest competitors that this league has seen.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Why can he not be a Laker fan?

Did you know that one of the greatest Lakers of all time and one of the greatest players of all time came out of LSU?

I think you've heard of him........SHAQUILLE O'NEAL!

Don't be dissing LakersSaintsLSU like that. He's a true legit Laker fan!

THANK YOU and YES we loved shaq the guy was amazing he would visit our community center,sign autographs and DOMINATE with dale brown one of the best coachs to coach college bball,when my dad took me to work we would past the campus and see that big white superman benz...so yea i got a two for one with him being on the lakers....dude if you dont know by now im kinda the psd kobe bryant ill destroy any shot at me anytime so keepem coming...im getting bucketss over here.....lbj should be working with wade or chalmers or someone from THE HEAT

bucketss
09-10-2012, 08:13 PM
There's no one else to workout with?

How about KD workout with Russ and his homeboys, or how about he work out with a Tim Grover, who was MJ and Kobe's trainer.

Why workout with the guy who beat him for the chip?

Magic and Larry became the bestest of friends, but they never worked out with each other in the offseason. If Kareem, Big Games or Coop found out that Magic was working with Bird, and if McHale, Parish, Dennis Johnson and all those guys found that Larry was doing the same, they would have gotten physically and verbally berated by their teammates.

maybe he doesn't want to wait a year to go at him again? maybe he wants to go head to head against the best. we don't know what these workouts are like it could be very intense. durant did say in the olympics playing alongside lebron as a teammate was very hard.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-10-2012, 08:15 PM
maybe he doesn't want to wait a year to go at him again? maybe he wants to go head to head against the best. we don't know what these workouts are like it could be very intense. durant did say in the olympics playing alongside lebron as a teammate was very hard.

Well whatever the case may be, I just don't agree with it. Today's superstars are very needy and sensitive. The days of badass mutha****in superstars are now long gone.

D12 fan
09-10-2012, 08:15 PM
lol Heat fans getting off subject stick to the subject Lebron/Durant are *** buddies in the offseason gay boyz they are.

bucketss
09-10-2012, 08:16 PM
This is where i place you in time out...now go to timeout turn around dont look just listen....i was born in 81 sooooooo we didnt have a team sooooooo i chose the lakers because my father is from cali sooooooooo what you got to say now??? NO stay in timeout!!! #Yourwelcome

you're the one throwing out the word bandwaggon. how does it feel being accused?

D12 fan
09-10-2012, 08:16 PM
lol just kidding,but they dont need to be working out together it's so lame.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-10-2012, 08:18 PM
I'm just lucky to see Kobe, KG, Nash, Duncan, Dirk these last few yrs before this true last great era of the National Basketball Association comes to an end in the next 2-3 yrs.

After all those guys retire, they should re-name the league to the Needy Basketball Association!

godolphins
09-10-2012, 08:18 PM

Russell Westbrook, Derrick Rose and Kevin Love spent the early part of last summer working out with trainer Rob McClanaghan in a gym just west of L.A.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/lee_jenkins/03/03/derrick.rose/index.html

Derrick Rose, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and OJ Mayo working out together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEA_sNORJ3Y

bucketss
09-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Why does it matter where he is from,Lakers fans are all over the world they have the #1 fanbase in the NBA.

i like people to support their home team. and stick with them to the end good or bad. if they have a team in their city and they choose the lakers than they are suspects. laker fans are usually all suspects since their fan base have never been put through a test the time when the team sucks for a few years and go into rebuild. everytime that time comes close they just go out and get another star.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 08:25 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/lee_jenkins/03/03/derrick.rose/index.html

Derrick Rose, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and OJ Mayo working out together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEA_sNORJ3Y

Heat fan right? did you put oj may in their WHOA im scarred of him!!! and ask drose if he wants to work out WITH LEBRON!!!!!! you still miss the point drose and durant didnt just compete for a championship....gotta love these SWEET fans the miami SWEET awwwwww so cute

SugeKnight
09-10-2012, 08:25 PM
It's hard to be mad when ur making 20+ mil a year

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 08:26 PM
you're the one throwing out the word bandwaggon. how does it feel being accused?

Just had to put you in check AGAIN im kind of enjoying it......

bucketss
I'm just lucky to see Kobe, KG, Nash, Duncan, Dirk these last few yrs before this true last great era of the National Basketball Association comes to an end in the next 2-3 yrs.

After all those guys retire, they should re-name the league to the Needy Basketball Association!

dirk and nash have hung out and worked together before in the offseason.

LakersSaintsLSU
It's hard to be mad when ur making 20+ mil a year

Tell that to kobe

Mr_Jones
09-10-2012, 08:32 PM
All of this is P. Diddy's fault.

SwatTeam
09-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Actually Lebron is smart. He is seeing firsthand how his enemy is preparing to battle him by befriending him and watching him practice with him. Lebron is going to learn how to destroy KD and his new bag of tricks before the season even starts. Let's face it guys, Lebron is an evil genius. He is a mastermind of basketball trickeration and you feeble minded fools are too impervious to his plans. Puny dimwits, your minds are but a terrible waste of mush.

Lebron is going to ask Dwight out next for ice cream. Dwight will of course accept the invitation because he is a whore of epic proportions. Lorena Bobbit proportions. Then Lebron will ask him to come practice with him and use his personal gym and Dwight will fall all over himself and join him and fall into Lebron's trap. Don't do it Dwight! Save your milkshakes for the other boys in the yard!

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Actually Lebron is smart. He is seeing firsthand how his enemy is preparing to battle him by befriending him and watching him practice with him. Lebron is going to learn how to destroy KD and his new bag of tricks before the season even starts. Let's face it guys, Lebron is an evil genius. He is a mastermind of basketball trickeration and you feeble minded fools are too impervious to his plans. Puny dimwits, your minds are but a terrible waste of mush.

Lebron is going to ask Dwight out next for ice cream. Dwight will of course accept the invitation because he is a whore of epic proportions. Lorena Bobbit proportions. Then Lebron will ask him to come practice with him and use his personal gym and Dwight will fall all over himself and join him and fall into Lebron's trap. Don't do it Dwight! Save your milkshakes for the other boys in the yard!

Didnt he just do that? the destroying part?

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-10-2012, 08:42 PM
dirk and nash have hung out and worked together before in the offseason.

I don't know if you know this....but Dirk and Nash were teammates from 1998-2004, and only met each other once in the playoffs when Nash went back to PHX.

Not the best of examples there sir.

ACanadian
09-10-2012, 08:42 PM
2 of the best SF working out together? Whats wrong with that. Friends are friends man.

ACanadian
09-10-2012, 08:45 PM

:clap:

Not bad

SwatTeam
09-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Didnt he just do that? the destroying part?

Yes, so what is your question?

godolphins
09-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Heat fan right? did you put oj may in their WHOA im scarred of him!!! and ask drose if he wants to work out WITH LEBRON!!!!!! you still miss the point drose and durant didnt just compete for a championship....gotta love these SWEET fans the miami SWEET awwwwww so cute

I get where you're coming from but I couldn't care less. There's more important things to worry about than two millionaire athletes working out together. I'm I suppose to moan or cry?

Gritz
Pushing each other to make each other better, nothing wrong with that. Some players aren't even working out right now

KB-Pau-DH2012

Yeah, but only thing is, Black Mamba has Dwight's balls in the grasps of his hands. By the time Mamba gets done with Dwight, Dwight will be a member of the KobeSystem, no more of this mush-mush kiss friends **** that LeBron and Durant represent.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Pushing each other to make each other better, nothing wrong with that. Some players aren't even working out right now

How do you know that?

Training camp is just 3-4 wks away!

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 08:51 PM
yeah, but only thing is, black mamba has dwight's balls in the grasps of his hands. By the time mamba gets done with dwight, dwight will be a member of the kobesystem, no more of this mush-mush kiss friends **** that lebron and durant represent.

hell yea cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 08:52 PM
pushing each other to make each other better, nothing wrong with that. Some players(except kobe,nash and other lakers) aren't even working out right now

fixed

SwatTeam
09-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Yeah, but only thing is, Black Mamba has Dwight's balls in the grasps of his hands. By the time Mamba gets done with Dwight, Dwight will be a member of the KobeSystem, no more of this mush-mush kiss friends **** that LeBron and Durant represent.

So The Black Mamba's power lies in his homosexuality according to your statements. Only a homosexual would grasp another man's testicles if I am to understand this correctly. Do you think the mamba uses lotion or moisturizer to grasp Dwight's testicles and gently caress them? or does he just use his calluses thickened palms from years of basketball training?

D12 fan
09-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Lebron/Durant have been acting very suspicious lately,I hope they aint on the down low.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Lebron/Durant have been acting very suspicious lately,I hope they aint on the down low.

they are sharing each other's balls so who knows????

bucketss
09-10-2012, 08:56 PM
I don't know if you know this....but Dirk and Nash were teammates from 1998-2004, and only met each other once in the playoffs when Nash went back to PHX.

Not the best of examples there sir.

they were still rivals but buddies off the court

bucketss
09-10-2012, 08:57 PM
they are sharing each other's balls so who knows????

if they were why does it matter? i hope you're not homophopic.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-10-2012, 08:57 PM
So The Black Mamba's power lies in his homosexuality according to your statements. Only a homosexual would grasp another man's testicles if I am to understand this correctly. Do you think the mamba uses lotion or moisturizer to grasp Dwight's testicles and gently caress them? or does he just use his calluses thickened palms from years of basketball training?

Correction, thickened palms that have fingers with bling blings.

Now that is the Kobe System....

You're Welcome. ;)

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 08:58 PM
if they were why does it matter? i hope you're not homophopic.

:facepalm: shhhhhhhhhhh

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Correct, thickened palms that have fingers with bling blings.

You're Welcome. ;)

Man feels good to always get the last laugh #TheLifeOfaLAKERFAN

bucketss
09-10-2012, 09:00 PM

yeah ****ing right. and again you're assuming that their relationship is mus-mush. when you watched the finals did you once see them laughing,helping eachother up? no.

NYKnicksAllDay
09-10-2012, 09:05 PM
People always have to find a way to hate on Lebron. Who cares?

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 09:06 PM
yeah ****ing right. and again you're assuming that their relationship is mus-mush. when you watched the finals did you once see them laughing,helping eachother up? no.

No but i seen KD basically take a backseat to russ....something a BEST player never does

SwatTeam
09-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Correction, thickened palms that have fingers with bling blings.

You're Welcome. ;)

Sir, I do not believe Dwight will take too kindly to having his genitalia abused by thickened palms and rings. Dwight does not strike as me as a person into bondage and masOchism. Dwight only want TLC, nothing more. Dwight will mutiny I swear it. Kobe must be careful to avoid another Eagle, Colorodo situation with Dwight playing the victim. Although, Kobe will most likely be acquited because Dwight will have too many semen samples in his under garments.

bucketss
09-10-2012, 09:09 PM
No but i seen KD basically take a backseat to russ....something a BEST player never does

took a back seat but he drops 30 on 50% shooting in the series?

SwatTeam
09-10-2012, 09:12 PM
And with that I bid you all adieu. I must go save some lives now, as my break period is over. Good day!

NBA-GMaster
09-10-2012, 09:17 PM
I wonder if LeBron teams up with Durant , after his contract in Miami, at a bigger market city.. They will beat Bill Russell's record..

JasonJohnHorn
09-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Players that don't wear the same jerseys have been working out together in the off season for decades. What's the BFD?

barreleffact
09-10-2012, 09:19 PM
This isn't poor of Lebron at all. He won a ring. This is poor on Durant! Training with Lebron gives him no advantage because Lebron will know all of your strengths and weaknesses better than he would have with just statistics and video. You lose your competitive advantage.

The counter-arguments are that these guys are friends and that basketball is a team game, but if I was Durant we could be friends off the court, not on the court.

NYKnicksAllDay
09-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Players that don't wear the same jerseys have been working out together in the off season for decades. What's the BFD?

Because it's Lebron. And everything he does is wrong.

NYKnicks4511
09-10-2012, 09:26 PM

I imagine it's kind of unsettling for some fans (esp. OKC fans) that their franchise player who just lost the NBA Championship, is partnering up with the guy who was responsible for beating his team.

bucketss
09-10-2012, 09:33 PM
I imagine it's kind of unsettling for some fans (esp. OKC fans) that their franchise player who just lost the NBA Championship, is partnering up with the guy who was responsible for beating his team.

why does it have to be partnering up instead competing against each other? olympic athletes workout together all the time before a race they have to compete against each other.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Sir, I do not believe Dwight will take too kindly to having his genitalia abused by thickened palms and rings. Dwight does not strike as me as a person into bondage and masOchism. Dwight only want TLC, nothing more. Dwight will mutiny I swear it. Kobe must be careful to avoid another Eagle, Colorodo situation with Dwight playing the victim. Although, Kobe will most likely be acquited because Dwight will have too many semen samples in his under garments.

:laugh2: Love it!

I actually applaud this post. :clap:

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Because it's Lebron. And everything he does is wrong.

The knock is more-so on Durant than LeBron.

NYKnicksAllDay
09-10-2012, 09:38 PM
The knock is more-so on Durant than LeBron.

Either way, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Cal827
09-10-2012, 09:39 PM
This thread is still open :laugh:

Goddamn, I just thought this was an illusion brought on by 22 consecutive hours of auto-erotic asphyxiation along with heavy usage of crack, LSD, Sweet E, and the occasional view of someone from Jersey Shore.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 09:41 PM
why does it have to be partnering up instead competing against each other? olympic athletes workout together all the time before a race they have to compete against each other.

They workout during the Olympics not after.....

da ThRONe
09-10-2012, 09:46 PM
I have a much bigger issue with Lakers/Saints fans. That's completely unnatural!

bucketss
09-10-2012, 09:50 PM
They workout during the Olympics not after.....

no. olympic athletes work out together before/during and after the olympics.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 09:50 PM
I have a much bigger issue with Lakers/Saints fans. That's completely unnatural!

Cant believe im arguing with a whodat!! but dude if your from Louisiana YOU would know we didnt have an NBA team growing up and the lakers is a household team

bucketss
09-10-2012, 09:51 PM

a laker fan supporting all Louisiana sports except their nba team thats the **** i don't like!

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-10-2012, 09:54 PM

Kobe & Dwight. :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PEjGzF1FA&feature=player_embedded#!

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 09:55 PM
a laker fan supporting all Louisiana sports except their nba team thats the **** i don't like!

Are you from Louisiana? no so don't tell me you don't like it i can care less i dont need a friend,do u?...im not a bandwagon fan like YOU!!!! i was born a laker fan ILL DIE ONE love it!!! #YourWelcome

bucketss
09-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Are you from Louisiana? no so don't tell me you don't like it i can care less i dont need a friend,do u?...im not a bandwagon fan like YOU!!!! i was born a laker fan ILL DIE ONE love it!!! #YourWelcome

i support one of the worst teams in the nba. which is also my home team a place i lived my whole life save 3 years. im 100% sure im NOT a band waggon fan. sorry to disappoint you.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 10:06 PM
i support one of the worst teams in the nba. which is also my home team a place i lived my whole life save 3 years. im 100% sure im NOT a band waggon fan. sorry to disappoint you.

Being a SAINTS fan i respect that in fact i respect you more now.....but ijs nothing wrong with cheering for a team when my state didnt get one till i turned 23...so i was suppose to sit on the sideline and say "we dont have a team so i wont watch bball"

TheIlladelph16
09-10-2012, 10:21 PM

So you started following the Lakers in the early 80's because your dad is from CA... I believe you mentioned 1983 so that would be right in the middle of going to the finals 5 out of 6 straight years and winning multiple championships. I honestly don't think you should throw the words "bandwagon fan" at anyone considering you are the definition of a bandwagon fan. You jumped on the train of a dominant franchise when they had two HOFers and the franchise's best player of all time.

Personally, I would want my best player competing and training with the best. Put in the extra work on your own, but training against the best has been and will probably be extremely beneficial to both players. Call it weak or whatever you want... Fact is Lebron is currently on top and won a ring doing this.

ThuglifeJ
09-10-2012, 10:33 PM
im with the OP. Why are players all being bffs now..? It's so lame

justinnum1
09-10-2012, 10:33 PM
im with the OP. Why are players all being bffs now..? It's so lame

aau

NYKnicks4511
09-10-2012, 10:35 PM

Track is a poor example, as nobody can actively inhibit how fast you run, and you're essentially competing against yourself for the best time.

If you've played organized basketball half the battle on defense (as an individual and a team) is learning players' tendencies via film. I don't doubt that Durant will come back next year as a better player, LeBron as well, but I think that he should keep his game/moves under wraps. I don't see anything wrong with the guys working out together other than the fact that Durant is working out with the guy who beat him on the biggest stage in the sport. I guess a part of me wants to see him put his own work in (a la MJ, Bird, Magic) and de-throne the guy who beat him.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 10:35 PM
So a MIAMI HEAT FAN MOD just deleted my post saying cut the insults???? HAHAHAHAH their you go laker fans a heat mod just attacked me for sticking up for my post but continues to let heat fans do so....VERY CLASSY MY FRIEND...where is avenged24 when you need him

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 10:40 PM
So you started following the Lakers in the early 80's because your dad is from CA... I believe you mentioned 1983 so that would be right in the middle of going to the finals 5 out of 6 straight years and winning multiple championships. I honestly don't think you should throw the words "bandwagon fan" at anyone considering you are the definition of a bandwagon fan. You jumped on the train of a dominant franchise when they had two HOFers and the franchise's best player of all time.

Personally, I would want my best player competing and training with the best. Put in the extra work on your own, but training against the best has been and will probably be extremely beneficial to both players. Call it weak or whatever you want... Fact is Lebron is currently on top and won a ring doing this.

And as i was saying before i was hated on....i said i was born in 81 and my team has always been the lakers ive been here thru the smush parker kwame brown days,when eddie jones had me hyped,then came kobe....when we had van exel at pg....i can go on and on dude you just made your self look bad questioning my lakerizm i remember more about the lakers then you ever will i was here with the lakers thru the bad and the good so yeah buddy u did all that typing for nothing...bandwagon??? ha my friends would laugh at that ALL day

SteBO
09-10-2012, 10:41 PM
So a MIAMI HEAT FAN MOD just deleted my post saying cut the insults???? HAHAHAHAH their you go laker fans a heat mod just attacked me for sticking up for my post but continues to let heat fans do so....VERY CLASSY MY FRIEND...where is avenged24 when you need him
If you call that attacking you, then there are bigger problems at hand. And you can defend your post without blatantly insulting other users, something the poster you quoted did not do. Thanks.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 10:46 PM
If you call that attacking you, then there are bigger problems at hand. And you can defend your post without blatantly insulting other users, something the poster you quoted did not do. Thanks.

im scrolling seeing SO many insults but since your jealous of us lakers you decide to go at me...for some reason you may think i don't have a life outside of PSD is that what it is.....o i forget we must bow to the mods....sorry i bow to no man

stawka
09-10-2012, 10:50 PM

Because it's LeBron bro... and EVERYTHING he does is wrong... remember?!

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 10:58 PM
because it's kobe bro... And everything he does is wrong... Remember?!

fixed

Cubby
09-10-2012, 11:03 PM
fixed

Quit acting like a child. You're embarrassing yourself and you blatantly attacked SteBo, a well respected, good mod, for deleting your posts. They were obviously not in good taste, so I ask, why were you so surprised?

Grow up.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Quit acting like a child. You're embarrassing yourself and you blatantly attacked SteBo, a well respected, good mod, for deleting your posts. They were obviously not in good taste, so I ask, why were you so surprised?

Grow up.

:facepalm: so i guess you guys are going to work out next? ijs..and he may have your respect but a man has to earn mine....i dont play "follow the leader" never been my style...

beliges
09-10-2012, 11:19 PM
This is a new league with new superstars. This is the new school. The twitter, social media generation of NBA players. Sure, theres no chance that Magic or MJ or Bird would work out together during the off-season. But like I said, the times have changed. And like another poster he stated, Bron and Durant did this last season and both players got better. Personally, Id like to see real rivalries with players having intense disdain for one another like it was just 10 years ago. But these players of today arent cut from the same cloth. However, still nice to see players like Lebron and Durant and CP3 in their primes.

Thunder-Sooner
09-10-2012, 11:21 PM
If he's going to spell words wrong in his Sig can count on it being wrong in the title.

^:up:

dee279
09-10-2012, 11:22 PM

Lockout ring or not and yall act so crazy about that like it had less games in the playoffs too. But it really does not matter if it was a lockout or not. Heat won the championship and Lakers didnt. So if the lockout made it easier to get a ring, it didnt make it no easier for the Lakers.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 11:22 PM
^:up:

you guys going to work out too?

LakersSaintsLSU
09-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Lockout ring or not and yall act so crazy about that like it had less games in the playoffs too. But it really does not matter if it was a lockout or not. Heat won the championship and Lakers didnt. So if the lockout made it easier to get a ring, it didnt make it no easier for the Lakers.

It does...sorry to upset you. No halfway rings in our camp...Im so a lakers fan its amazing...so you guys pick the right one to come at....i never stop just like those trophies we get

STA_PLAR
09-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Magic and Bird were great friends off the court. They probably worked out together and we didn't really hear about it. People like making nothing into something. I'm not a Lebron or Durant fan but I think the economy is so bad people just sit at home and HATE all day.

What is more nerve wrecking is that grown ***** men don't know the difference between your and you're.

KB-Pau-DH2012

llullz

LakersSaintsLSU

No bball knowledge what so ever on why the lakers werent on the same page but go ahead play like you dont know...but it's cool ill play along with you

Thunder-Sooner
09-10-2012, 11:26 PM

What are you talking about?

Sadds The Gr8
09-10-2012, 11:33 PM

this.

what soft puss **** the NBA is

D12 fan
09-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Damn why do people hate the Lakers so much?

Thunder-Sooner
09-10-2012, 11:39 PM

Mostly the people who play for them and the fans.

--23--
09-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Magic and Bird were great friends off the court. They probably worked out together and we didn't really hear about it. People like making nothing into something. I'm not a Lebron or Durant fan but I think the economy is so bad people just sit at home and HATE all day.

What is more nerve wrecking is that grown ***** men don't know the difference between your and you're.

No lol Bird and Magic hated each other I'm sure they wasn't working out together. Bird wanted to destroy Magic and in vice Magic felt the same. One of my fav quotes from Bird on beating Magic "I hope it killed him, I hope it ate him up inside". That's the kind of fire Durant needs.

I like KD but if I was him I wouldn't be working out with Bron or laughing around with him, hell i wouldn't even be happy for him. I'm a straight old school head I do not like these friendly battles you see today.

Cubby
09-11-2012, 12:02 AM
:facepalm: so i guess you guys are going to work out next? ijs..and he may have your respect but a man has to earn mine....i dont play "follow the leader" never been my style...

No, I work out by myself. It's not about following a leader, it's about showing respect. You have yet to do that.

If you attack a moderator, you're going to get hit with punishment. Quit acting like you are above everyone else. The Lakers fanbase is no better than any other fanbase.

Mave1002
09-11-2012, 12:18 AM

Keep em coming. :rolleyes:

And stare at the rings, while youre at it.

rex.reyesiii
09-11-2012, 12:19 AM
I liked the Mafia thing both are doing to each other. Maybe that's what's really happening as others have already mentioned.

da ThRONe
09-11-2012, 12:27 AM
Cant believe im arguing with a whodat!! but dude if your from Louisiana YOU would know we didnt have an NBA team growing up and the lakers is a household team

I was joking because most people I know in New Orleans hate the Lakers(me included). Funny thing is I been in L.A. the past two years.

mrblisterdundee
09-11-2012, 12:30 AM
I think it's great in this instance. Two small forwards, who are coincidentally the two best players in the NBA and both on top-three title contenders, are practicing against each other. That just means the competition is going to be that much greater between them in the regular season and finals. Don't get me wrong; I still hope they fight at least twice in their careers (although Kevin Durant would get his lunch money taken).

Thunder-Sooner
09-11-2012, 12:31 AM

See what I mean?

justinnum1
09-11-2012, 12:36 AM

I didn't know you had rings, take a picture of them on your fingers.

Mave1002
09-11-2012, 12:45 AM
^ Uh oh, they mad nowww. :box:

Which hand though? Ive got one for each

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/23/27252586_7d7ab74ed9.jpg

GO Lakers!!!

Mave1002
09-11-2012, 12:51 AM
See what I mean?

Dude, are you kidding me? It's clear as day.

Im pretty sure that if your team had this much championship history, alot of people would hate, and youd would allow yourself to brag from time to time.

It's a right, you know. Especially for us Laker fans. No need to get personal. ;)

Thunder-Sooner
09-11-2012, 12:57 AM

GO Lakers!!!

Are you saying those are actualy your rings?

justinnum1
09-11-2012, 12:58 AM

GO Lakers!!!

Guess you dont understand the word "your"

Thunder-Sooner
09-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Dude, are you kidding me? It's clear as day.

Im pretty sure that if your team had this much championship history, alot of people would hate, and youd would allow yourself to brag from time to time.

It's a right, you know. Especially for us Laker fans. No need to get personal. ;)

Although my picture would lead you to believe otherwise my favorite NFL team is the Cowboys and I dont brag about them I only have conversations on their strengths and weaknesses and things like that. So no my team has alot of championship history and I never brag about it because if I did I would just sound like an idiot.

Mave1002
09-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Although my picture would lead you to believe otherwise my favorite NFL team is the Cowboys and I dont brag about them I only have conversations on their strengths and weaknesses and things like that. So no my team has alot of championship history and I never brag about it because if I did I would just sound like an idiot.

You never brag about your teams' championship history, instead, you admittedly say that you hate the Lakers, the people who plays for them, and their fans.

Oh I get it now. :D

Welcome to PSD, kid.

JNA17
09-11-2012, 01:17 AM
To me this is more of a knock on Durant than on Lebron. Simply because Durant is hanging out with a guy who took a **** on him in the finals. I could MAYBE understand if they use to be on the same team (USA doesn't count), or if they were in the same draft class even, but neither are the case. So Durant looks like a tool here.

Lebron on the other hand, well he can basically do whatever he wants until the season starts since his team did win last year. And he does this all the time with most players in the league anyway. He's kind of like Corey from Boy Meets World. He wants to be liked and/or loved by everybody, but sometimes fails horribly and some people hate him anyway.

PrettyBoyJ
09-11-2012, 01:18 AM
this could have a negative effect.. they met up in the finals but look how Lebron knew just how to Get KD into bad situations which made it hard for KD to stay on LBJ.. I think there is an ulterior behind it.. Like Sun Tzu said "Know Your Enemy" what better way to get to know him then to work out together

Thunder-Sooner
09-11-2012, 01:21 AM
You never brag about your teams' championship history, instead, you admittedly say that you hate the Lakers, the people who plays for them, and their fans.

Oh I get it now. :D

Welcome to PSD, kid.
When did I say that?

Also I repeat my previous question, are those actually your rings?

Mave1002
09-11-2012, 01:27 AM

When did I say that?

Also I repeat my previous question, are those actually your rings?

If I tell you that, YES, theyre my rings. Would you believe me? :D

Also, check the previous page and remind that youre not the same 'Thunder-Sooner'
who posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12 fan

Response from you:

Give it up, kid.

Thunder-Sooner
09-11-2012, 01:29 AM
Check the last page and remind that youre not the same 'Thunder-Sooner'

Quote:

Response from you:

Where is the part where i admit I hate the Lakers the fans and the players?

Thunder-Sooner
09-11-2012, 01:30 AM

Check the last page and remind that youre not the same 'Thunder-Sooner'

Quote:

Response from you:

Give it up, kid.

Also once again.... Are those your rings?

naps
09-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Good. Two of the best players on the planet working together. Should help each others game a lot. Hoping for a finals rematch.

Thunder-Sooner
09-11-2012, 01:34 AM
[QUOTE=Mave1002;23597320]If I tell you that, YES, theyre my rings. Would you believe me? :D

http://aquamarine-promise-ring.blog.hr/2011/09/1629501710/lakers-championship-rings.html

Judging from this article I found no I wouldn't believe you.

Gritz
09-11-2012, 01:35 AM
How do you know that?

Training camp is just 3-4 wks away!

Cuz the same sucky players stay sucky. Don't develop a jumpshot, don't develop post moves, go a whole career not being able to play any defense, and the list goes on and on. A lot of players are there to pick up a check on the 1st and 15th and could careless that they are 12th on the bench

Mave1002
09-11-2012, 01:35 AM

Busted. :facepalm:

Thunder-Sooner
09-11-2012, 01:36 AM
Also, check the previous page and remind that youre not the same 'Thunder-Sooner'
who posted:

Quote:

Response from you:

Since when is telling somebody why people hate the Lakers the fans and players admitting that I hate them?

Mave1002
09-11-2012, 01:52 AM

http://aquamarine-promise-ring.blog.hr/2011/09/1629501710/lakers-championship-rings.html

Judging from this article I found no I wouldn't believe you.

And I dont need you to.

What you should do is this:

Instead of loathing, You should:

1.) Try to 'Believe' that the Thunder is actually built for greatness, and that they could somehow surpass the competition among the all-time elites.

2.) Worry when your teams' franchise player starts 'working out' with the other teams' guy. He is the face of your franchise for God's sake.

3.) Dont get too personal with fellow forum members. There's no room for hate. The Lakers Organization is inarguably the greatest of all time.

Thunder-Sooner
09-11-2012, 02:07 AM
And I dont need you to.

What you should do is this:

Instead of loathing, You should:

1.) Try to 'Believe' that the Thunder is actually built for greatness, and that they could somehow surpass the competition among the all-time elites.

2.) Worry when your teams' franchise player starts 'working out' with the other teams' guy. He is the face of your franchise for God's sake.

3.) Dont get too personal with fellow forum members. There's no room for hate. The Lakers Organization is inarguably the greatest of all time.

1) I know the Thunder is built for greatness that's why they went from a bottom team to the playoffs in 1 year and in all 3 years in the playoffs went deeper and lost only to the eventual champion

2) I'm sure Kevin Durant knows more about who he should and shouldn't work out with more than anybody

3) How is it not arguable that the Lakers are the greatest organization of all time? Celtics have them beat on titles, Russel and Jordan and I'm sure a few others have Bryant beat on titles, Michael Jordan is arguably better than anybody the Lakers have ever had even though I don't think he is.

4) You lied about having championship rings and it was proven you lied

5) You tried to put words in my mouth and got proved wrong

6) you said if I had a team with as much championship history as the Lakers I would brag too, although the Cowboys don't have as many championships as the Lakers I have never bragged about them

I would continue this battle of wits with you but it's just so easy and I'm getting tired, goodnight.

dee279
09-11-2012, 03:26 AM
It does...sorry to upset you. No halfway rings in our camp...Im so a lakers fan its amazing...so you guys pick the right one to come at....i never stop just like those trophies we get

It doesnt. You just like to be a hater just like everyone else. If the Lakers won, would you put an asterisk on your trophy. I think not. Would you call yo trophy a lockout trophy? I also think not. You would be gloating and jacking off to kobes 6 rings all night every night but since we( the heat) won, its only half of an accomplishment. Stop hating and win a championship this year, and then you can do all the talking you want.

dee279
09-11-2012, 03:32 AM
No bball knowledge what so ever on why the lakers werent on the same page but go ahead play like you dont know...but it's cool ill play along with you

Idk how to reply to that cuz i dont know wth u even talkin about.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-11-2012, 03:43 AM

Since when? 2010?? :laugh2:

FYI, you guys haven't been in existence for that long....unless you're a Sonics fan of the past as well, then that's a whole different story.

Munkeysuit
09-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Let me take a dump on this thread real quick! Who in the hell are you? do you not see how hard these athletes play? do you not see how competitive they are? Just because your a Kobe fan, does this give you some sort of NBA insight into how to conduct interpersonal relationships in this league? I didn't think so chump, grow the eff up and come real next time. You do not know a damn thing about being a pro baller, so quit diluting these million dollar athletes decisions with your bucket of pee for an opinion broskie!

Munkeysuit
09-11-2012, 04:21 AM
Another thing, Kobe don't know a damn thing about winning, dude been riding curtails of great big men forevers! Shaquille Oneal handed him 3 of his 5 rings, after Shaq left, the great Kobester couldn't win a damn thing for 6 years straight! not even an MVP! and then here comes Pau, and BOOM! he wins 2 more and gets all the credit...please, Kobe is a great player no doubt, but his greatness was spoon fed and us REAL sports fans know wasup.

LakersSaintsLSU
09-11-2012, 04:30 AM
Idk how to reply to that cuz i dont know wth u even talkin about.

EXACTLY u proved my point

LakersSaintsLSU
09-11-2012, 04:32 AM
It doesnt. You just like to be a hater just like everyone else. If the Lakers won, would you put an asterisk on your trophy. I think not. Would you call yo trophy a lockout trophy? I also think not. You would be gloating and jacking off to kobes 6 rings all night every night but since we( the heat) won, its only half of an accomplishment. Stop hating and win a championship this year, and then you can do all the talking you want.

OK we have 16 to your 2 one we know was given to you...wade attempting 23+ free throws a game....and a lockout ring....oooook we win our rings in bunches....and im hating on you because???? ill wait......im waiting....hello????

LakersSaintsLSU
09-11-2012, 04:36 AM
No, I work out by myself. It's not about following a leader, it's about showing respect. You have yet to do that.

If you attack a moderator, you're going to get hit with punishment. Quit acting like you are above everyone else. The Lakers fanbase is no better than any other fanbase.

I understand if i only had 6 rings to the lakers which is my teams 16 rings i'd be mad at me too.....just stop sucking up you get NO points for that.....Dude im like kobe when he came into the league never sucked up to no one not even MJ he demanded respect...wasnt looking to give it

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-11-2012, 04:37 AM
Another thing, Kobe don't know a damn thing about winning, dude been riding curtails of great big men forevers! Shaquille Oneal handed him 3 of his 5 rings, after Shaq left, the great Kobester couldn't win a damn thing for 6 years straight! not even an MVP! and then here comes Pau, and BOOM! he wins 2 more and gets all the credit...please, Kobe is a great player no doubt, but his greatness was spoon fed and us REAL sports fans know wasup.

51 posts.

You're Welcome.

#ujustgotdumpedon

LakersSaintsLSU
09-11-2012, 04:40 AM

BOOOOOOOO thats getting real old dude maybe you went to sleep during those runs...maybe you think we just gave shaq the ball while kobe just hit spot up 3's...maybe you think when MJ was playing he had the ball for the whole 24 seconds and did it all his self right? let me ask you how many rings did shaq have before kobe.....ill wait..........0. and how many did kobe win without him.......2...BACK TO BACK with a broken finger on his shooting hand one year,then his index finger the next.....so run along with that bs i just schooled you....need any more schooling? its funny how you guys expect kobe to win every game every series every championship without help...but let me HELP you out its called a TEAM for a reason maybe when it comes to kobe you think he's so bad@55 that he can do it by himself ok ill take that.....but seriously dude you gotta come better then that

LakersSaintsLSU
09-11-2012, 04:43 AM
51 posts.

You're Welcome.

#ujustgotdumpedon

MY MAN.....how do we nominate you for moderator??"For The People,By The People"!!!!! should be your slogan i got ambushed by a heat moderator who continues to let others bash me,but punishes me when i return the favor

Iron24th
09-11-2012, 05:29 AM
Rivalries are almost done, thanks to the tres amigos.

3ballbomber
09-11-2012, 06:02 AM
Rivalries are almost done, thanks to the tres amigos.
professional sports turned into domestic league.

I would also like to see more hugging, high fiving w/ your opponents/friends on the other team when they make good plays against you. That would be really neat.

ATX
09-11-2012, 09:33 AM
The two best players from the two best teams working out together...I guess you can't fault LakersSaintsLSU for being scared. So he creates yet another worthless LBJ bashing thread...Typical.

Heatcheck
09-11-2012, 09:41 AM

no buddy, no one gets that hoe ****, and thats all it is. all those people you named were except larry, had a diva attitude, starting with little ****** *** isaiah.

You dont have to ruthless to get to be champ, you just have to be better. and the fact that you corrolate KD not being "as fierce" in the finals because he worked out with lebron is a little dramatic.

if anything KD can play against him and know him better when they matchup.

Heatcheck
09-11-2012, 09:41 AM
professional sports turned into domestic league.

I would also like to see more hugging, high fiving w/ your opponents/friends on the other team when they make good plays against you. That would be really neat.

they are domestic leagues

Cubby
09-11-2012, 09:43 AM
I understand if i only had 6 rings to the lakers which is my teams 16 rings i'd be mad at me too.....just stop sucking up you get NO points for that.....Dude im like kobe when he came into the league never sucked up to no one not even MJ he demanded respect...wasnt looking to give it

Kobe is a shade of what MJ was. I have nothing to be jealous about. Grow the **** up and stop asking "for respect" on the ****ing Internet.

Heatcheck
09-11-2012, 09:46 AM
To me this is more of a knock on Durant than on Lebron. Simply because Durant is hanging out with a guy who took a **** on him in the finals. I could MAYBE understand if they use to be on the same team (USA doesn't count), or if they were in the same draft class even, but neither are the case. So Durant looks like a tool here.

Lebron on the other hand, well he can basically do whatever he wants until the season starts since his team did win last year. And he does this all the time with most players in the league anyway. He's kind of like Corey from Boy Meets World. He wants to be liked and/or loved by everybody, but sometimes fails horribly and some people hate him anyway.

wtf is wrong with you? they didnt meet up in an alley and fight, they played each other in the finals. you go around ignoring people you know because they beat you in madden? theyre working out, not drawing up crunch time plays together.

koreancabbage
09-11-2012, 10:02 AM
came here for the lullz

what's the point of this thread? this is basketball. not boxing or cage fighting.

we're talking about practice? you know- keep hating this cuz they are going against the "grain" or what we have known as "the usual". People hate LeBron cuz he did something against the grain. guess what- he won a ring, two championship finals appearances the last two years and whatever he's doing- he's doing it his own way.

The reaction to this is priceless - just as worse as those tabloid articles when it comes to celebrities when people wait in checkout lines at the grocery store reading those magazines LOL

ghettosean
09-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Maybe they both went out for beers after Lebron knocked him out of the finals... What a bunch of jokers :facepalm:

Mr_Amaziing
09-11-2012, 10:28 AM

This
Enough said

TheLegend
09-11-2012, 10:38 AM
You guys have to mature, and that will come with age. But you have to understand that you cannot tell these guys have to live their lives. You can't tell them what they can and can't do. You don't make the rules. If some of u was in their shoes you wouldn't want some fans telling you how to live and who you can't train with. These athletes are grown and what they do legally in their proviate domain, is their business. So what, Lebron and Durant trained together in their free time. Grow up and stop trying to make a big deal out of every little thing they do. They are grown men with rights. You need to respect that and stop trying to say what's right and wrong. Fans need to stay fans. Getting into players private lives is going beyond what u should be doing, which is being a fan of the sport. When u start looking into what they do on their private time that makes u a bit of a male groupie.

daleja424
09-11-2012, 10:40 AM
how dare the best two players in the world push eachother to be even greater!!!

Lebron should be working out with Jamario Moon. That will get his game in peak shape... :facepalm:

These guys are motivating one another to be great. They worked out together last year and both took their games to new levels of crazy... and that sure didn't seem to hurt the competitive fire in the Finals...

This can only be good for the game as both guys continue to get even better.... SCARY for the rest of the league.

daleja424
09-11-2012, 10:41 AM
And contrary to popular belief not everyone is a butt-hurt sore loser when they lose...

Some people know how to move on from their losses and strive to be better the next time.

You are all going to make such wonderful parents... telling your kids they should never hang out with people that beat them at stuff. They are going to have soo many wonderful friends with that attitude.

GROW THE HELL UP!

dwadefan45
09-11-2012, 10:50 AM

Bird won his rings already before Jordan came along and Jordan won his rings before Kobe came along. If they were all playing at the same time like KD, Wade, and LeBron, then the ring count would be way lower since there is only one ring to earn every year....

Heater4life
09-11-2012, 10:51 AM
Just because you get along with someone off the court doesnt mean you dont want to kick his *** on the court. #ballup

mike44
09-11-2012, 11:05 AM
Who cares, theyre the two best players in the league and It seemed to work last year as they met in the finals and finished 1 and 2 in the MVP. It doesnt change how competetive they are when they are on the court as they were both amazing in the finals. Not everybody has to copy everything Jordan did.

TheIlladelph16
09-11-2012, 11:21 AM
And as i was saying before i was hated on....i said i was born in 81 and my team has always been the lakers ive been here thru the smush parker kwame brown days,when eddie jones had me hyped,then came kobe....when we had van exel at pg....i can go on and on dude you just made your self look bad questioning my lakerizm i remember more about the lakers then you ever will i was here with the lakers thru the bad and the good so yeah buddy u did all that typing for nothing...bandwagon??? ha my friends would laugh at that ALL day

Apparently your reading comprehension skills are about as good as your sweet put downs your dealing out in this thread....(note when D12Fan is on your side, your almost certainly in the wrong). I'm not questioning your "Lakerizm"(?). I am flat out stating you are a bandwagon fan. You chose a team that had a very loose affiliation with you because they were a Championship caliber team that was in the midst of the best run of basketball by one team ever.

You keep propping yourself up though with how great your team is. I'm sure they give a **** that your reppin' their team to the max bro lulz

mjm07
09-11-2012, 12:21 PM

HELLO!!?!?! To be accepted in society, YES!!!! (sarcasm) ;)

The goods
09-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Probally why KD wasnt as fierce as drose to beat him...you dont get it maybe im just a laker fan i want my superstar to want to destroy your best player not work with him

I feel that way to during the Olympics its fine because its for my country but after that no way in hell, but I guess I'm old school like that.

FlakeyFool
09-11-2012, 12:38 PM
durant wants to learn how to be good

envymamba24
09-11-2012, 12:45 PM

ComPletely disagree, they're friends. Just because they reached eachother in the finals, they can't work out together? I think that the two best players in the game going head to head all summer in the practice facility is great for the sport. They're becoming the next version of the magic and bird era the way they'll put the game on their shoulders. I'm a huge laker fan, butnim impressed by this honestly

envymamba24
09-11-2012, 12:51 PM
wtf is wrong with you? they didnt meet up in an alley and fight, they played each other in the finals. you go around ignoring people you know because they beat you in madden? theyre working out, not drawing up crunch time plays together.

ThaNk you!

tbone2171
09-11-2012, 01:33 PM

I went into the future and saw (see?) that the Lakers lose in the WCF for the '12-'13 season. Better luck next year.

ink
09-11-2012, 01:56 PM

Yes, Jerry Colangelo is brilliant for winning two consecutive gold medals in a row, but I doubt he ever thought he'd be creating the NBA BFF association as a by-product. It's the suckiest side of pro basketball today.

ink
09-11-2012, 01:57 PM

This.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-11-2012, 02:25 PM
came here for the lullz

You heat fans really need to stop with the "llullz", y'all can't even spell it correctly. :pity:

koreancabbage
09-11-2012, 02:31 PM
You heat fans really need to stop with the "llullz", y'all can't even spell it correctly. :pity:

do you need me to spell something correctly when the word isn't even a word. lulz

:facepalm:

Dade County
09-11-2012, 02:32 PM
KD and Lbj are training together again and some people have a problem with this others see noting wrong with it.

What if when KD contract ends, and Pat Riley does it again, he finds someway to get KD to sign with the HEAT. Lbj would be older (Wade would be really older lol ) but KD will still be in his youthful prime.

If this scenario happened, everyone would look back to the 2011 and 2012 off season, combined with the Olympics, and say that was the true turning point for KD decision to sign with the HEAT.

So back to the title, if Miami Can pull off getting KD in about 3 to 4yrs can this be the beginning of Miami getting - Thee Man...

And 20yrs from now, future fans will just say, The HEAT always get THEE best SF/wing player on the open market, it's just the way it is. This is what we say about the Lakers always getting the BEST Big Man, every 10yrs.

Just a question to think about, no hating please.

( And I didn't add KD going to the Lakers, because well, the Lakers will be the team stopping KD for getting and winning rings, if this scenario were to happen ) but I do believe that KD will get back to the championship and he will have to face the HEAT again.

Stay tuned :D

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-11-2012, 02:32 PM
do you need me to spell something correctly when the word isn't even a word. lulz

:facepalm:

Ah please, a bunch of us Laker fans started spelling it llullz for like the last month and a half, and then D12 fan (who I don't regard as a Laker fan yet) started using it, and then everyone else started using it.

Please stop.