PDA

View Full Version : Give Back Tournament

Dade County
09-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Should the League have a tournament before or after the season is over, this tournament will be for needy charities all over the world. ( If After 2 weeks after the finals is over )

30 NBA teams and two foreign teams... 1 game elimination rounds.

Seeding is random...

Teams organizations start off by picking a charity (any charity in the world), no mater if that team wins the entire tournament or not, they will give that needy charity 1-million dollars.

The winning team donates 10 million dollars, to the charity they picked before the tournament started.

I think doing something like this will just help the NBA Global brand even more... Bring more fans to respect the game...etc

I think the players would take each game serious... It's great competition, and it really helps out charities and gives us NBA fans that collage type of 1 and done feeling.

You Know Stern will target key markets all over the world, so that country media will hype the games up. I really think this could be a good idea.

douglas
09-09-2012, 12:09 AM
I think the new NBA champions will still be too drunk to participate in such a tournament, even if it's two weeks after the season.

Dade County
09-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Soo... no one thinks this is a good or bad idea???

goose14741
09-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Bad idea, nice thought but not worth risk of injury

xILLN355
09-09-2012, 09:10 PM
or just have nba champs donate 10mil? lol