PDA

View Full Version : Check Out my Best of Michael Jordan video edit! (1993 and before)

Toronto_Fan
09-07-2012, 10:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjElb2ua5dk

Spent the last few days editing down the Air Time doc from 1993 to match up with this Ohbliv track. Hope some of you appreciate the vid. Cheers mates.

pacofunk64
09-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Nice vid. Boy do I miss Jordan and that rivalry with the Knicks. Damn basketball was good in the day.

macc
09-07-2012, 10:45 AM
Nice vid man

Toronto_Fan
09-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Thx a lot guys! That doc is one of my favorites.

Hawkeye15
09-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Really cool man. God I miss those days. Being a teenager, watching Jordan, and then hitting the driveway and practicing for 3 hours haha.

Toronto_Fan
09-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Really cool man. God I miss those days. Being a teenager, watching Jordan, and then hitting the driveway and practicing for 3 hours haha.

Thanks dude, appreciate it. And I can totally relate. We were so lucky to grow up in the Jordan era. It's amazing to watch Jordan highlights and see bits of current players emulating how he carried himself. To me, Kobe is the closest in terms of style and passion.

As great and powerful as Lebron James is, nothing can ever compare to MJ's gracefulness and way he could contort his body in the air. I always said he was like a ballet dancer/basketball player. It's beautiful.

IndyRealist
09-07-2012, 04:44 PM
I personally found the floating camera box distracting. Kept looking at the black bars moving.... :)

Toronto_Fan
09-07-2012, 07:09 PM
I personally found the floating camera box distracting. Kept looking at the black bars moving.... :)

Thx for that feedback dude. I was debating whether to throw that effect on or not and ultimately decided to do it but I really appreciate the constructive criticism. Definetly will remember that comment for projects in the future. Thank-you.

Hawkeye15
09-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Thanks dude, appreciate it. And I can totally relate. We were so lucky to grow up in the Jordan era. It's amazing to watch Jordan highlights and see bits of current players emulating how he carried himself. To me, Kobe is the closest in terms of style and passion.

As great and powerful as Lebron James is, nothing can ever compare to MJ's gracefulness and way he could contort his body in the air. I always said he was like a ballet dancer/basketball player. It's beautiful.

well, we have never seen someone LeBron's size and strength handle the ball and have that change of direction speed. It would be like Karl Malone having guard skills.

But yeah, Jordan was amazing. Best player I have ever seen.