PDA

View Full Version : Appreciating Kobe Bryant

Matter.
09-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Over the time that I have been at PSD... as a user or a guest... i just have one thing too say......

From all the Threads that have started about Kobe Bryant and all the hate he receives... I admit he gets it from his fans being stubborn but still I think that If you are a true and real basketball fan, you should take in to account that one of the greatest of all time is going to retire in a couple of years.... One of the greatest scorers all time.... Even if you are a Kobe Bryant you should at least appreciate what the man has done in his so far 16 year NBA career...(so far)... We will all miss him when he retires and we will realize that we would not see another talent (Possibly) like Kobe Bryant..... we will all remember the time where he put up what could be the best game a player has ever had against my hometown team....(Toronto).... Then we will remember where he put up 62 in 3 quarters... All in All, I am just saying that Mr.Kobe Bryant, has only 2-3 years left... Instead of hating on him or fueling the fire (Kobe Fans) we should all just appreciate him for next years because he is Kobe Bryant.

I am a Kobe Bryant fan, but that is because of what he does on the court.... but I do despise some of the Kobe fans but sometimes people are just stubborn.

If you cannot appreciate a talent like Kobe Bryant... you must truly need too get off your favourite player's ..... and open your eyes... because he is Kobe Bryant. An All time great.

JNoel
09-02-2012, 10:57 AM
We don't have enough Kobe Bryant, or Lakers threads so keep piling them up..

Matter.
09-02-2012, 11:05 AM
We don't have enough Kobe Bryant, or Lakers threads so keep piling them up..

Wow..... Just Wow...

Cal827
09-02-2012, 11:06 AM
He's a great player no doubt

But I got a feeling that this thread is going to end well... :dance:

Heatcheck
09-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Wow..... Just Wow...

I thought the same thing when i saw the thread.

Matter.
09-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Ofcourse only Heat fans are posting Bad things... smh

tredigs
09-02-2012, 11:16 AM

No, it has nothing to do with him being a Heat fan. GS here.

I actually think we've had a Kobe Bryant APPRECIATION thread in this place (NBA forum) within the last week.

You have to be kidding me with this ****.

Matter.
09-02-2012, 11:17 AM
No, it has nothing to do with him being a Heat fan. GS here.

I actually think we've had a Kobe Bryant APPRECIATION thread in this place (NBA forum) within the last week.

You have to be kidding me with this ****.

No that was a why do we hate Kobe or something..

Heatcheck
09-02-2012, 11:26 AM

yes, heat fans posting naughty things while your trying to dick ride Kobe some more.

Just because you got to the last kobe thread late, and didnt get a chance to see someone to respond to your comment, doesnt mean you have to start a whole nother thread.

Odominator
09-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Well looks like the Heat bandwagon fans are coming out in full effect. What a surprise :speechless:

tredigs
09-02-2012, 11:46 AM
No that was a why do we hate Kobe or something..

haha dude - there are literally 4 threads with "Kobe" in the title on the main page of the NBA forum right now. If you search 'thread titles: kobe', it will come up with hundreds of PAGES of Kobe thread titles. That's just the ones that specifically named him.

But word, let's pay homage and give this guy some attention for a change!

JNoel
09-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Well looks like the Heat bandwagon fans are coming out in full effect. What a surprise :speechless:

Actually been a Heat fan since 2002, keep being ignorant :pity:

Matter.
09-02-2012, 11:58 AM
haha dude - there are literally 4 threads with "Kobe" in the title on the main page of the NBA forum right now. If you search 'thread titles: kobe', it will come up with hundreds of PAGES of Kobe thread titles. That's just the ones that specifically named him.

But word, let's pay homage and give this guy some attention for a change!

If you have a problem with the thread.. then don't post in it... Jheeeez

seikou8
09-02-2012, 12:00 PM
:facepalm::facepalm:

lakerfan85
09-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Why is it that people have to ***** about someone making a thread they don't like? Why not just move on to a thread that interests you?

tredigs
09-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Haha - well, If you ignore a child's poor behavior it will only multiply.

Let's just say you haven't received one positive response. And we gave you the reason why. Take the free advice and let's keep this engine churning on more fun subjects.

Hawkeye15
09-02-2012, 12:23 PM
we literally had a Kobe appreciation thread within the last few weeks.