http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpnoSTuuVXE

Thought i'd share it with NBA nation

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Windy City Assassin Baby!!! :rock:

BradHolt4CYoung
09-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Wow that was a great video. Nice job!

Really rooting for D rose to come back strong. He just seems like such a badass.

tmacsc2
09-01-2012, 05:47 PM
I hope he comes back stronger than ever! Love the way he plays the game.....Cool headed and relentless

tredigs
09-01-2012, 06:13 PM
So you cut this popular video (put in a thread here last week I think?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPjb26KdA3s and changed the music and cut it a little bit?

Props, you're a hack.

NYtilIdie
09-01-2012, 06:18 PM
:yawn: I remember when the Bulls actually had a shot at the title, then 3-4 teams just ate all the major key players.

smith&wesson
09-01-2012, 06:23 PM
So you cut this popular video (put in a thread here last week I think?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPjb26KdA3s and changed the music and cut it a little bit?

Props, you're a hack.

Take it easy holmes, its not like he saying he personally got the footage lol

monzternipz12
09-01-2012, 06:23 PM

Props, you're a hack.

This is exactly what I was thinking watching this video. lmfao

Tmath
09-01-2012, 06:26 PM
It will be interesting to see if he comes back with the same explosiveness.

dnewguy
09-01-2012, 06:29 PM
It will be interesting to see if he comes back with the same explosiveness.

I won't call getting back-door swept in the east finals "explosiveness"

He is ok player but maybe a little too overrated by Bulls fans.

Ill21
09-01-2012, 06:43 PM

Kinda like wade is over rated by heat fans.

tredigs
09-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Take it easy holmes, its not like he saying he personally got the footage lol

"My" 'Derrick Rose return Promo' bud. He's saying he did the legwork and compiled/cut the footage, which is a ton of work. He did jack. He's a hack looking for internet praise on a NBA message board. I.e., a loser.

Moving on -

JasonJohnHorn
09-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Pretty sweet... I just wish he'd been healthy for the playoffs this season... man I would have loved to see Chi-town vs. Boston and Chi-town vs. Miami.

Evolution23
09-01-2012, 08:33 PM
That was a sick video. Gotta give props where pros are due.

koreancabbage
09-01-2012, 09:07 PM

Wade has played pedestrian-like (well less touches, more rest, and less scoring plays for him) but just b/c Lebron has taken the mantle away from Wade in Miami, Wade is still a star. Overrated by Heat's fans? he's still top 10 and would probably count as a superstar still by all fans. how's is Heats fans overrating him?

More-Than-Most
09-01-2012, 09:13 PM

Props, you're a hack.

"My" 'Derrick Rose return Promo' bud. He's saying he did the legwork and compiled/cut the footage, which is a ton of work. He did jack. He's a hack looking for internet praise on a NBA message board. I.e., a loser.

Moving on -

:laugh2:

This is why you are loved lol...Fantastic

Cubby
09-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Really guys? Should've expected this from the NBA Forum. Overall IQ below 50. Bash the guy for making a quality video... seriously, grow the **** up.

Chill_Will_24
09-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Couple of thoughts:

-This video implies that Derrick Rose coming back will change anything as it pertains to Chicago and their chances to defeat the Heat. Fact: Heat have been there and done that. They have NO issues containing a healthy Rose let alone a slower less explosive Rose. We don't not even know how he will bounce back from this.

-This video makes it seem like all those workouts are being done by Derrick Rose now when in fact the degree and severity of his injury would prevent him from doing any of those workouts. I wonder if he is even walking yet.

Hardaway Here
09-02-2012, 12:02 AM

Don't see how Wade is over rated by Heat fans when he has actually led a team to a championship something I have yet to see Rose do. Only reason I say Rose is over rated is because a lot of Bulls fans make it seem like they would of won it all if Rose didn't get injured when the Heat beat the exact same squad the previous year during Rose's MVP season in 5 games. Now all of a sudden new year and Bulls can't be stopped because of Rose

Chill_Will_24
09-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Don't see how Wade is over rated by Heat fans when he has actually led a team to a championship something I have yet to see Rose do. Only reason I say Rose is over rated is because a lot of Bulls fans make it seem like they would of won it all if Rose didn't get injured when the Heat beat the exact same squad the previous year during Rose's MVP season in 5 games. Now all of a sudden new year and Bulls can't be stopped because of Rose

Read the post above :laugh2:

IndyRealist
09-02-2012, 12:35 AM
I was going to say that the video footage was edited together really well, but apparently you didn't do that. In that case, the music needs to be more normalized to the audio track in the footage. You've got pounding bass that shakes the walls then the original audio that can't be heard if the music track is adjusted to a reasonable level.

Shark
09-02-2012, 12:46 AM
Its as if you morons complaining about the video watched the first 5-10 seconds of it. It starts the same but the rest of it different cut scenes. Not that it even matters. You dont like the video, take a dildo and shove it up ur *** if that would cheer you up. Dont get so grumpy that some guy posted a link with a video, I want to see any type of vide you have done

Cubby
09-02-2012, 02:03 AM
Couple of thoughts:

-This video implies that Derrick Rose coming back will change anything as it pertains to Chicago and their chances to defeat the Heat. Fact: Heat have been there and done that. They have NO issues containing a healthy Rose let alone a slower less explosive Rose. We don't not even know how he will bounce back from this.

-This video makes it seem like all those workouts are being done by Derrick Rose now when in fact the degree and severity of his injury would prevent him from doing any of those workouts. I wonder if he is even walking yet.

He was running without issues about a month ago. He is doing those workouts and he's already do light court workouts.

Plus, you say he will be "slower" and "less explosive," yet you follow up by saying we don't know how he will bounce back... cool.

We all know you hate Derrick, man. Pretty obvious judging by your sig.

Chill_Will_24
09-02-2012, 02:10 AM
He was running without issues about a month ago. He is doing those workouts and he's already do light court workouts.

Plus, you say he will be "slower" and "less explosive," yet you follow up by saying we don't know how he will bounce back... cool.

We all know you hate Derrick, man. Pretty obvious judging by your sig.

I highly doubt he is doing those workouts right now.

And yes... yes i so. Thanks Bulls fans. I call it the Jeremy Lin syndrome; shoved down my throat till i despised the guy.

Raps08-09 Champ
09-02-2012, 02:13 AM
No spamming your youtube thread.

Also, lame to spam your youtube page when you plagiarized the other video.

chitownbulls
09-02-2012, 02:58 AM
No spamming your youtube thread.

Also, lame to spam your youtube page when you plagiarized the other video.

he copied like 10 seconds you ****

More-Than-Most
09-02-2012, 03:29 AM

:laugh:

Man why so angry on an internet forum? Do you need a hug?

gaughan333
09-02-2012, 03:32 AM
I'm a big bulls fan, but I think bulls fans are expecting a lot from a guy who just had major surgery. If he makes it through 2012-13 without getting re-injured I count that as a success

JO3
09-02-2012, 03:36 AM
This is awesome man. Always respected the player and kind of guy Rose is.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-02-2012, 03:53 AM
Layoff the OP. It's a great video, job well done, and Derrick Rose is a beast.

faridk89
09-02-2012, 04:48 AM

nah he copied a lot more than 10 secs....and you need to takeitez over there before you have a heart attack!

Cubby
09-02-2012, 01:42 PM
I highly doubt he is doing those workouts right now.

And yes... yes i so. Thanks Bulls fans. I call it the Jeremy Lin syndrome; shoved down my throat till i despised the guy.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=752416

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19886387/report-derrick-rose-to-begin-light-oncourt-activities-soon

Well what do you know? The troll falls again.

Cubby
09-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Prods, you should have never put it in here.

Chill_Will_24
09-02-2012, 03:36 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=752416

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19886387/report-derrick-rose-to-begin-light-oncourt-activities-soon

Well what do you know? The troll falls again.

So some unknown guy says that Rose is "running with ease" (whatever that means). IF true that could many things and does not mean he is sprinting or doing anything like what you see on that video. Also the second link mentioned nothing of him doing explosive training or jump training or any of the things on that video.

Light basketball activities probably means light shooting drills. Stop deluding yourself.

I remember when Greg Oden did "light basketball activities"..

Cubby
09-02-2012, 04:04 PM
So some unknown guy says that Rose is "running with ease" (whatever that means). IF true that could many things and does not mean he is sprinting or doing anything like what you see on that video. Also the second link mentioned nothing of him doing explosive training or jump training or any of the things on that video.

Light basketball activities probably means light shooting drills. Stop deluding yourself.

I remember when Greg Oden did "light basketball activities"..

He posted a picture of him running for Adidas. Many others saw him too.

Him doing light activities already means he's about a month ahead of schedule. If he were to be doing explosive training already, he wouldn't be human. So yes, it is shooting, post, etc. it's good thing. Maybe not for you since you hate the guy, but it is for most people since he's, you know, a likeable person.

NYtilIdie
09-02-2012, 04:24 PM
The OP is a fraud, taking credit for another mans work.

Boo this man! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76p_ncbffCE)

CubsBullsBucs
09-02-2012, 04:37 PM
its so annoying how there are so many haters. i think the reason a lot of ppl hate rose is that theyre jealous, not only because of his talent, but because he is the man in chicago and didnt even try to talk to wade or lebron to join him in chicago. if rose leads the bulls to multiple championships, he becomes a chicago and NBA legend as he basically led the rise of the bulls since jordans departure. a few of the best players in the league join up cuz they cant win on their own, the win a ring, and thats it. there is no feel good story about that. if lebron wade and bosh even win 2 more rings together, it wouldnt be nearly as special as ROSE winning one in chicago. rose is a great story and is what the nba is all about. the heat(just using them as an example, im not trying to hate on the heat) are an example of what you would teach your kids not to do. they were expected to win, and there is no fun in that. the heat bought a championship, the bulls will win a championship

dnewguy
09-02-2012, 04:53 PM

Let's be clear, Wade and Rose should never be in the same sentence. Rose is a above average player that can get his team wins against weaker opponents, he reminds me of the Hawks and Joe Johnson. Not that Rose isn't better than Johnson but their contribution to their teams are similar. Both frontrunners.

DaBUU
09-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Good video, but you should of known better than to bring it into this pit of envy and hate.

seikou8
09-02-2012, 05:07 PM
Let's be clear, Wade and Rose should never be in the same sentence. Rose is a above average player that can get his team wins against weaker opponents, he reminds me of the Hawks and Joe Johnson. Not that Rose isn't better than Johnson but their contribution to their teams are similar. Both frontrunners.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

NYKnickFanatic
09-02-2012, 05:13 PM
I really hope DRose can comeback stronger and better than ever.

It would be a real shame if he is never the same.

Chill_Will_24
09-02-2012, 05:14 PM
its so annoying how there are so many haters. i think the reason a lot of ppl hate rose is that theyre jealous, not only because of his talent, but because he is the man in chicago and didnt even try to talk to wade or lebron to join him in chicago. if rose leads the bulls to multiple championships, he becomes a chicago and NBA legend as he basically led the rise of the bulls since jordans departure. a few of the best players in the league join up cuz they cant win on their own, the win a ring, and thats it. there is no feel good story about that. if lebron wade and bosh even win 2 more rings together, it wouldnt be nearly as special as ROSE winning one in chicago. rose is a great story and is what the nba is all about. the heat(just using them as an example, im not trying to hate on the heat) are an example of what you would teach your kids not to do. they were expected to win, and there is no fun in that. the heat bought a championship, the bulls will win a championship

Win championships? Yea why would i want my kids learning to be winners.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-02-2012, 05:18 PM

Rose > Wade.

Chill_Will_24
09-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Rose > Wade.

:laugh2: Serious?

dnewguy
09-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Rose > Wade.

Kiss the rings.

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Kiss the rings.

I'm talking about right now. Career wise, no question Wade.

Wade's Career: 2 titles, 1 finals MVPs, 1 scoring title, 1 ASG MVP, 2 Skills Challenge Title, Olympic Gold, Olympic Bronze

Rose's Career: 1 League MVP, ROY

But as of right now and I feel the last 2 yrs, and from this day forth, as basketball players....Rose>Wade

Chill_Will_24
09-02-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm talking about right now. Career wise, no question Wade.

Wade's Career: 2 titles, 1 finals MVPs, 1 scoring title, 1 ASG MVP, 2 Skills Challenge Title, Olympic Gold, Olympic Bronze

Rose's Career: 1 League MVP, ROY

But as of right now and I feel the last 2 yrs, and from this day forth, as basketball players....Rose>Wade

Knee injury to a player with no other skill other than his crazy athletic ability says hi

KB-Pau-DH2012
09-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Knee injury to a player with no other skill other than his crazy athletic ability says hi

I think his jumper and outside shooting are improved, and it's only been 3-4 yrs he's been in the league. Wade's been in the league for 9 yrs and his midrange game and jumpshot has been looking nauseating to look as the years go on. Same thing can be said about Wade using his athletic abilities to get on the fast break and get to the line 15 times a game.

GoPacers33
09-02-2012, 05:37 PM
cool video

Stuckey#3
09-03-2012, 04:03 AM
Nice video!

3ballbomber
09-03-2012, 05:43 AM
wanted more.................

DaBUU
09-03-2012, 12:47 PM

I'll give you this, you can troll with the best of them.

Chill_Will_24
09-03-2012, 02:35 PM
I'll give you this, you can troll with the best of them.

:laugh2: thanks

LA_Raiders
09-03-2012, 04:58 PM
I hope he comes back soon... Hell of a player....

sager729
09-03-2012, 05:14 PM
The NBA forum just sucks dick. It is just Bulls, Knicks and Heat fans ragging on each other's teams. Just a bunch of dbags for the most part. Some of you guys are actually respectable basketball fans. Grow up and learn the game. You dbags know who you are.

smiddy012
09-03-2012, 07:56 PM

Dnewguy = a POS