curtcocaine
08-28-2012, 07:24 PM
Yea better much better

Tony_Starks
08-28-2012, 07:26 PM
The return of Smush Parker.....

ryang
08-28-2012, 07:28 PM
OKC.. but if they find a way past them Miami will be waiting to send them into free agency panic mode..

NoahH
08-28-2012, 07:29 PM
the return of smush parker.....

+1

Cal827
08-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Bobcats

curtcocaine
08-28-2012, 07:33 PM
Bobcats

In a few years the warriors

greg_ory_2005
08-28-2012, 07:38 PM
David Stern

Madden King
08-28-2012, 07:45 PM
It's still the Thunder, IMO. Nothing has really changed in OKC. Yeah, the Lakers have definitely gotten significantly better. However, they don't Howard will actually play for them, Nash might be on his last legs, and even Kobe ain't no spring chicken anymore. Plus, throw in the fact that you never know when Arte...I mean 'World Peace' is gonna blow up and I'm not sure how deep that bench is beyond a 36-y/o Antwan Jamison

pinhead
08-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Can anybody tell me what time the Lakers' home matches start usually? or do they vary?

Dade County
08-28-2012, 08:23 PM
HEAT, OKC, Clippers, Spurs,

ClearSoulForce
08-28-2012, 08:28 PM
What have the Lakers done? Wow they added Dwight and Nash. Haven't had a single practice together.

You say who is gonna stop Dwight/Gasol or Nash is gonna carve up everyone's defense. Wade can shut down Nash and no one in the entire world is stopping LeBron. Bosh can hold his own against Gasol too.

Miami and OKC are still the two teams to beat.

JNoel
08-28-2012, 08:32 PM
The Miami Cheat ;)

justinnum1
08-28-2012, 08:33 PM
their coach

meloman1592
08-28-2012, 08:35 PM
their coach

for the first time EVERRRRRRR................i agree

Hoopsadvocate
08-28-2012, 08:37 PM
Same thing that stopped them from taking it all when they had Shaq, malone, payton, and kobe.

JNoel
08-28-2012, 08:38 PM
their coach

+1. Brown has a lot to prove as a coach.

Jackie Robinson
08-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Thread should say...who has best chance of beating Miami not the Lakers.

icon1914
08-28-2012, 08:44 PM
Kobe.

Might seem like a bait post... but to be honest... I believe if Kobe brought into the Bynum and Pau more, they would have been a better team last year... Kobe is going to have to stop taking it all on himself if he wants this team to be as good as it can be...

pinhead
08-28-2012, 08:46 PM
Thread should say...who has best chance of beating Miami not the Lakers.

There is a thread on that.

Who the hell genuinely thinks the Thunder has any chance? I will be gobsmacked if it is not a Lakers-Heat final

TheSource
08-28-2012, 08:47 PM
David Stern and Mike Brown.

Munkeysuit
08-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Who's going to stop the Lakers from taking it all? hahahahahahaha, boy you just made my day, this is real funny, so what you are saying is you know for sure the Lakers are taking it all? this is real Miss Cleo, show some respect to the current conference champs the Oklahoma City Thunder and show some damn respect to the current world champion Miami Heat.
The only thing we know for a fact is that those 2 teams will start on top, so if the Lakers want to take anything at all? it will be the first 2 steps into learning to play together first and foremost. I am not going to pretend like I don't know about their roster changes, it's very impressive! but let's not all be ignorant here and start pretending they will win it all before even playing one game...WE ALL know how that story usually ends up.

InRoseWeTrust
08-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Doesn't it have to be the Heat right now, as the reigning champions?

Munkeysuit
08-28-2012, 08:49 PM
Miami Heat, grow up and show some damn respect!

Saad
08-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Same thing that stopped them from taking it all when they had Shaq, malone, payton, and kobe.

Injuries?

ClearSoulForce
08-28-2012, 08:50 PM
David Stern and Mike Brown.

Yeah cause Stern would do anything to limit Kobe's title chances...

Lakers4ItAll
08-28-2012, 08:51 PM
Why does anyone think the Lakers adding Howard/Nash is anything close to when they added Payton/Malone? Howard is still the #1 C and Nash had one of his best statistical seasons last year. Also yes the Thunder will be good again but they haven't done anything to get better. You idiots obviously don't understand how much better Nash alone is going to make the Laker wish his ability to spoon feed the bigs and others. Not to mention how much less time/energy Kobe will have to spend bringing the ball up the floor. Barring any injurys the Lakers should have a great season.

Jackie Robinson
08-28-2012, 08:52 PM
There is a thread on that.

Who the hell genuinely thinks the Thunder has any chance? I will be gobsmacked if it is not a Lakers-Heat final

I think many people think OKC has a very good chance. That's who I am picking out west. Not the stretch some are making it out to be.

Saad
08-28-2012, 08:52 PM
What have the Lakers done? Wow they added Dwight and Nash. Haven't had a single practice together.

You say who is gonna stop Dwight/Gasol or Nash is gonna carve up everyone's defense. Wade can shut down Nash and no one in the entire world is stopping LeBron. Bosh can hold his own against Gasol too.

Miami and OKC are still the two teams to beat.

You answered the question yourself, who is going to guard Dwight/Gasol? And shut down nash? Please explain. Who is going to guard Kobe then lol.

You are right, Miami and OKC are the two teams to beat. But dont act like they havent made really huge improvements in all areas. Lets not forget that the Lakers also have a pretty decent bench, especially compared to last years.

pinhead
08-28-2012, 08:54 PM
Who's going to stop the Lakers from taking it all? hahahahahahaha, boy you just made my day, this is real funny, so what you are saying is you know for sure the Lakers are taking it all? this is real Miss Cleo, show some respect to the current conference champs the Oklahoma City Thunder and show some damn respect to the current world champion Miami Heat.
The only thing we know for a fact is that those 2 teams will start on top, so if the Lakers want to take anything at all? it will be the first 2 steps into learning to play together first and foremost. I am not going to pretend like I don't know about their roster changes, it's very impressive! but let's not all be ignorant here and start pretending they will win it all before even playing one game...WE ALL know how that story usually ends up.

Without sounding petty,the US national team are World Champions, not the Heat. And we have to remember last season was reduced so being Conference Champions should not be taken that much into account.

pinhead
08-28-2012, 08:56 PM
I think many people think OKC has a very good chance. That's who I am picking out west. Not the stretch some are making it out to be.

They are rightfully 3rd favourites but the gap is massive. They will reach the conference final though.

HouRealCoach
08-28-2012, 08:56 PM
They still won't stop Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka, or Durant

Denver? Iguodal has held some of the best defense ever on Kobe, McGee, Gallanari will both be better, Lawson & Miller will continue to destroy them, Theyhave Chandler coming back, They drafted Quincy Miller but Idk how long it will take him to translate but they are SOLID

Gagan136
08-28-2012, 08:59 PM
OKC and Miami are still favorites to win their respective conferences until proven otherwise

ClearSoulForce
08-28-2012, 09:00 PM
You answered the question yourself, who is going to guard Dwight/Gasol? And shut down nash? Please explain. Who is going to guard Kobe then lol.

You are right, Miami and OKC are the two teams to beat. But dont act like they havent made really huge improvements in all areas. Lets not forget that the Lakers also have a pretty decent bench, especially compared to last years.

Anthony, Bosh, Haslem, and even LeBron a few times can play Howard. Probably not too effectively but they have size to guard him.

Shane Battier has always been one of the top defenders on Kobe throughout his entire career. He can guard Kobe.

Dwyane Wade is a very good defender. He can effectively guard Nash.

justinnum1
08-28-2012, 09:02 PM
first the lakers need to get by OKC before they even think about beating miami

MeLaPelan!
08-28-2012, 09:08 PM
Mike Brown

heyman321
08-28-2012, 09:12 PM
It's the Knicks. They're back baby. Every year.

amos1er
08-28-2012, 09:17 PM
David Stern

This.

lakersiznumber1
08-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Kobe.

Might seem like a bait post... but to be honest... I believe if Kobe brought into the Bynum and Pau more, they would have been a better team last year... Kobe is going to have to stop taking it all on himself if he wants this team to be as good as it can be...

:facepalm: bynum couldnt handle the pressure. w.e they double teamed him it turn out to be a turnover. It wasnt kobe fault that gasol wasnt used right blame coach brown. Nash will fix this in the new offense gasol willl get more opportunities in the post

Avenged
08-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Colby. :p

Miami obviously.

Thunder as well.

Spurs maybe.

lakersiznumber1
08-28-2012, 09:30 PM
okc lol lakers not scared of okc i know u guys like okc but they didnt improve at all this summer. Everybody else in the west did and there goin be gunning for okc. smh okc did not dominate any teams in the west they were all close games. Dirk was alone and only person who played ball for lakers was kobe and mwp. Okc is good but there not that good. You guys are booking them a west coast finals appearance while teams like lakers clips and mavs got better and spurs goin b spurs

Mave1002
08-28-2012, 09:34 PM
The Lakers

Hoopsadvocate
08-28-2012, 09:37 PM

Dwight will give bosh problems no doubt. Gasol will be guarded by lebron most likely and just like in the games played before lebron will dominate him on both sides. Nash will be guarded by wade but i dont know about locked down but wade has defended much better and done a great job so i wouldnt be suprised if he neutralized nash and outperformed him on offense.

Oh and kobe?

He would be guarded by this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4aDM5d27_w

hope u enjoy the reminder.

Then u have to deal with ray allen. and we have to worry about?? ron artest...:eyebrow:

pinhead
08-28-2012, 09:41 PM
The Lakers

Ha, good point. Bryant would have to have a shocker or get injured. That is the only hope for the other teams.

seikou8
08-28-2012, 09:44 PM
It's the Knicks. They're back baby. Every year.

bad trolling :D

LoveMeOrHateMe
08-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Honestly only they can beat themselves if chemistry is a problem then they'll have a hard time vs the elite teams but I doubt that happens! Lakers ftw!

--23--
08-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Injury

LoveMeOrHateMe
08-28-2012, 09:58 PM
They still won't stop Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka, or Durant

Denver? Iguodal has held some of the best defense ever on Kobe, McGee, Gallanari will both be better, Lawson & Miller will continue to destroy them, Theyhave Chandler coming back, They drafted Quincy Miller but Idk how long it will take him to translate but they are SOLID

#1 troll post of this thread

EastNYLos
08-28-2012, 10:00 PM
Injury

this ^

lakersiznumber1
08-28-2012, 10:06 PM
Dwight will give bosh problems no doubt. Gasol will be guarded by lebron most likely and just like in the games played before lebron will dominate him on both sides. Nash will be guarded by wade but i dont know about locked down but wade has defended much better and done a great job so i wouldnt be suprised if he neutralized nash and outperformed him on offense.

Oh and kobe?

Then u have to deal with ray allen. and we have to worry about?? ron artest...:eyebrow:

lol u 4got kobe did this 2 him:facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts2BUDcPY7g
we can go old school clips 2 shane aint no kobe stopper

you really want wade chasin down speedy nash with all his injuries what will he have left on offense. if bron guard pau than ray or chalmers guard mwp lol good 1. peace will post up all day hes 2 strong for anyone on the heats u got 2 put bron or haslem. Be honest if heat play small ball it will be a nightmare we aint okc we big strong and can shoot that **** wont fly in la.:violin:

UPRock
08-28-2012, 10:15 PM
Wasn't this thread made like a week ago?

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-28-2012, 10:17 PM
God Himself would have a hard time stopping this team. ;)

shep33
08-28-2012, 10:19 PM
Miami, OKC, and Mike Brown... in that order

SugeKnight
08-28-2012, 10:29 PM
Harrison Barnes!

LakerPride
08-29-2012, 02:16 AM
miami dont match up well with the Lakers. the only advantage miami has is the SF position.

miami will be eaten alive inside the paint no doubt...

xfyre
08-29-2012, 11:05 AM

you really want wade chasin down speedy nash with all his injuries what will he have left on offense. if bron guard pau than ray or chalmers guard mwp lol good 1. peace will post up all day hes 2 strong for anyone on the heats u got 2 put bron or haslem. Be honest if heat play small ball it will be a nightmare we aint okc we big strong and can shoot that **** wont fly in la.:violin:

zzzzzzzz anyone can post a clip of a game where someone does better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cPeGvRsiCc&feature=related

see how easy this is?

todu82
08-29-2012, 12:21 PM
Miami and Oklahoma City

Longhornfan1234
08-29-2012, 12:26 PM
Thunder. They match up well against the Lakers.

The Heat don't match up well against the Lakers. They would belittle the Heat.

Hoopsadvocate
08-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Please that's one play barrier has covered Kobe amazing his whole career.

Nash isn't nearly as fast as the other PGa wad has had to cover. An it's not like Nash will have the ball a lot it wil mostly be with Kobe and Dwight. Wades injuries didn't stop him from guarding harden and Westbrook. I think he can handle Nash.

Lol at Mwp he isn't getting any post up plays called.

Toastyy
08-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Definitly Not the heat, Howard will tear them apart

justinnum1
08-29-2012, 01:25 PM
Stay classy

Hoopsadvocate
08-29-2012, 02:42 PM
Yep like he did on the magic. Oh wait....

JasonJohnHorn
08-29-2012, 03:04 PM
The only team that can stop LA from taking it all is LA. The title this year is theirs. With that roster, there simply is nobody that can compete. BUT, chemistry is crucial to that. If Kobe and Dwight can let Steve Nash handle the ball and run the offence and share shots with Pau, then this team is unstoppable, and that means that the only thing that can stop them from winning it all is themselves. They are going to have to put egos aside, and as we know from Dwight's time in Orlando, HE HAS AN EGO!! And we know from the "it's me or Shaq" episode that Kobe HAS AN EGO!!! Pau and Nash don't have those kind of egos, so we know that they will play well together, but if Howard is demanding to have the pick-and-roll plays run with him and Nash instead of Nash and Pua (which is how they should run the pick and roll) and if Kobe is still demanding 25+ shots a game, then there will not be enough balls to go around and this team will implode. And I do not think Mike Brown is the coach that can handle this. As we saw last year and with his time in Cleveland, Brown runs the offence through his star, and he's never had to deal with two stars wanting the ball all the time. He will not be prepared for this.

HouRealCoach
08-29-2012, 03:50 PM
#1 troll post of this thread

How am I trolling? Denver took them to 7 games last year with Kobe lighting it up and now they will have Iguodala to hold him which is a helluva upgrade from Afflalo. Nash doesn't help them stop Lawson or Andre Miller ONE BIT.. They might even be better against them. & I am 99.9% sure that Lawson, Gallanari, McGee, Faried, & maybe Chandler will all be better next year after having a full offseason together.

They are a young team and Artest, Jamison, Gasol, Kobe, & Nash will be able to keep up

SportsFanatic10
08-29-2012, 03:58 PM

lol speedy nash? what are you talking about, wade is way quicker than a 38 year old nash, as are chalmers and cole. nash won't be shut down, but thats because of his passing ability not his speed. we'll see how speedy nash is when you guys meet okc and westbrook runs circles around him.

Faneik
08-29-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm a Celtics fan, want them to win it all, but I'll be realistic here.

Most likely to happen:

1. Lakers vs Heat
2. Thunder vs Heat

Heat will dominate the East, another Finals presence is coming.

Regarding the West:

1a. Lakers
1b. Thunder
3. Clippers
4. Spurs

Ranking the East:

1. Heat
2. Celtics, Bulls, Knicks, Nets, Pacers will battle for presence in the ECF. Imo, it's too open to predict who's the 2nd best team in the East.

Lakerhead4ever
08-29-2012, 04:24 PM
their coach

haha talking about coaches are we?

RealLiveBear
08-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Oh my god, Play a god damn game before you give a team thats never played together before the championship. Okay this team is incredibly good on paper great. NOW WIN SOME GAMES! Get past the thunder before you start thinking championship cause right now Lakers are and SHOULD be #3 behind Heat and Thunder! These threads are getting out of control!

mightybosstone
08-29-2012, 04:28 PM
I'm still not anywhere close to crowning the Lakers. If anything, it should be "who can prevent the Miami Heat from repeating?" That team is still every bit as talented as LA and just got more talented with the additions of Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis. And Nash, Pau and Kobe are all at the tail end of their careers and will only continue to get worse and worse at the year progress.

I think Miami is still the heavy favorite to win the title and should be for the next couple of years.

Faneik
08-29-2012, 04:32 PM
The only team that can stop LA from taking it all is LA. The title this year is theirs. With that roster, there simply is nobody that can compete. BUT, chemistry is crucial to that. If Kobe and Dwight can let Steve Nash handle the ball and run the offence and share shots with Pau, then this team is unstoppable, and that means that the only thing that can stop them from winning it all is themselves. They are going to have to put egos aside, and as we know from Dwight's time in Orlando, HE HAS AN EGO!! And we know from the "it's me or Shaq" episode that Kobe HAS AN EGO!!! Pau and Nash don't have those kind of egos, so we know that they will play well together, but if Howard is demanding to have the pick-and-roll plays run with him and Nash instead of Nash and Pua (which is how they should run the pick and roll) and if Kobe is still demanding 25+ shots a game, then there will not be enough balls to go around and this team will implode. And I do not think Mike Brown is the coach that can handle this. As we saw last year and with his time in Cleveland, Brown runs the offence through his star, and he's never had to deal with two stars wanting the ball all the time. He will not be prepared for this.

I disagree.

I think the Heat are the favorites to win it again. Lakers, on paper, in my eyes will win the WCF vs the Thunder.

If Lakers vs Heat in the Finals, I give the Heat a slight favoritism.

Saying "there simply is nobody that can compete" is naive imo.

Rockice_8
08-29-2012, 04:34 PM
Dwight's back

mightybosstone
08-29-2012, 04:37 PM
God I loathe Lakers fans. I just wish that whole fanbase would have to switch franchises with the Bobcats for a decade to be reminded of what it feels like NOT to get your way 24/7.

SteBO
08-29-2012, 04:39 PM
haha talking about coaches are we?
Yeah pretty much. Mike Brown is clueless when it comes running offense. It's why he's leaving the offense up to Nash, as he should.

Hellcrooner
08-29-2012, 05:10 PM
KObe Bryant.

Bruno
08-29-2012, 05:17 PM
no guarantees; old age, chemistry, poor coaching, lots of things that can go wrong for LA. championship goes through Miami, they are the team to beat. not LAL.

RLundi
08-29-2012, 05:19 PM
Terrible.

How about, umm idk, the world champions?

SaimuKala
08-29-2012, 06:46 PM
no guarantees; old age, chemistry, poor coaching, lots of things that can go wrong for LA. championship goes through Miami, they are the team to beat. not LAL.

this

Lakerhead4ever
08-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Yeah pretty much. Mike Brown is clueless when it comes running offense. It's why he's leaving the offense up to Nash, as he should.

stebo plz. heats coach still aint ****. talk about about offense spo still haven't learned how to run plays in the crunch. spo is just as clueless as mike brown is.

dc5jdm
08-29-2012, 07:56 PM
The only thing stopping this team is the end of the world doomsday 2012.

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-29-2012, 08:07 PM
The only team that can stop LA from taking it all is LA. The title this year is theirs. With that roster, there simply is nobody that can compete. BUT, chemistry is crucial to that. If Kobe and Dwight can let Steve Nash handle the ball and run the offence and share shots with Pau, then this team is unstoppable, and that means that the only thing that can stop them from winning it all is themselves. They are going to have to put egos aside, and as we know from Dwight's time in Orlando, HE HAS AN EGO!! And we know from the "it's me or Shaq" episode that Kobe HAS AN EGO!!! Pau and Nash don't have those kind of egos, so we know that they will play well together, but if Howard is demanding to have the pick-and-roll plays run with him and Nash instead of Nash and Pau (which is how they should run the pick and roll) and if Kobe is still demanding 25+ shots a game, then there will not be enough balls to go around and this team will implode. And I do not think Mike Brown is the coach that can handle this. As we saw last year and with his time in Cleveland, Brown runs the offence through his star, and he's never had to deal with two stars wanting the ball all the time. He will not be prepared for this.
This sums it up pretty nicely. Kobe has to buy in into the offense and that his one-on-one game should be utilized as "Just another feature" or when nothing else is working.

Hardaway Here
08-29-2012, 08:19 PM
Why was this even made Lakers haven't played ONE SINGLE GAME YET AND DON"T EVEN KNOW WHEN THEY WILL HAVE HOWARD IN PLAYING CONDINTION Prove themselves as a team first I don't see them passing Heat or Thunder until I see those 2 are still the clear favorites. SMH to the Laker fans calling their team unstoppable like its a fact ridiculous

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Why was this even made Lakers haven't played ONE SINGLE GAME YET AND DON"T EVEN KNOW WHEN THEY WILL HAVE HOWARD IN PLAYING CONDINTION Prove themselves as a team first I don't see them passing Heat or Thunder until I see those 2 are still the clear favorites. SMH to the Laker fans calling their team unstoppable like its a fact ridiculous
llullz

Hardaway Here
08-29-2012, 08:22 PM
llullz

Idk why your laughing like it isn't true show me a game the Lakers current roster where they were unstoppable against the current Heat and Thunder don't worry I'll wait

rsweene
08-29-2012, 09:20 PM
The Heat are still the favorites, although the Lakers are the best team in the league on paper.

The lakers come playoff time will be ready to beat anybody in a 7 game series.

Nash's point might dip but he could average 15 assists a game.
MTPs everything will improve (I dont know if they can get any worse actually) assuming he comes into training camp in shape.
Kobe will still play like its that last game he'll ever play and will play extremely well together with Nash. He'll still have his iso plays and take shots at the end of games but him and Nash will switch off playing the point on plays. Its hard to imagine a backcourt this smart having trouble meshing together.
D12 will continue to dominate throughout the season. His FG% should go up too.
Its hard to ignore Gasols play in the olympics he almost single handedly caused an upset in the gold medal game. He'll thrive with Nash running the point.
The bench will play in games at times (this probably the most accurate prediction so far).

What can David Stern do now to affect the Lakers? Not much, we should thank him for vetoing the CP3 trade last year in retrospect.

Mike Brown will improve the D and his assistant coaches will have their hands full instilling the Princeton/Triangle/pick-and-everything/wildcat offense or whatever they run. Hopefully they have a coherent plan.

That being said, Lakers and Miami in the finals. Miami will have home court and I can see the Lakers still winning it in 7.

3RDASYSTEM
08-29-2012, 10:10 PM
I'll tell ya who, That backupguard turned allstar who told PHILJAX thats he's tired of being a sidekick after being checked basically by PRINCE with that same DIESEL that WADE had and we all seen wat WADE did to PRINCE/ENTIRE PISTONS D 05-06(rib injury did'em in 05 ECF)....But im sure a old dog could learn a trick or two at this stage of career....they would have easily beat the PISTONS back in 04 if KB would have let SHAQ carry'em for first 3qtrs then he close the deal in 4th like his idol,but he wanted that MVP FINALS so bad it was eating him up inside after DIESEL got those first 3 and im sure its still burning him to get that 3rd and match DUNCAN/SHAQ of this era..gotta admire that drive,but gotta learn how to steer it also for another 3-5 yr title run they had after that 04 fiasco.... LAKERS could have had a run of 6-8 strait FINALS app. ..but oh well, 4 out 5 aint shabby

MackSnackWrap
08-29-2012, 10:16 PM
same thread every damn day.... Lakers are not a lock.... They havnt even played a game. Heat, Okc, San Antonio, Clippers are all front runners.

keetyweedy
08-29-2012, 10:16 PM
96-98 bulls lol but naw, Okc, SAS, Miami, Bos...theyre not unstoppable, alot of LAL fans got high expectations for this season but if i were them I wouldnt set them too high because they could get knocked out, always a possibility

Pakman
08-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Sixers in 7 over Miami ECF.

dh144498
08-30-2012, 12:17 PM
Stern and Refs.
/thread

justinnum1
08-30-2012, 12:26 PM
Sixers in 7 over Miami ECF.

sig bet?

SaimuKala
08-30-2012, 12:40 PM
Only teams in the east who can realistically stop Miami are only Celtics and maybe Pacers... don't know about D-Rose yet.

LoveMeOrHateMe
08-30-2012, 12:42 PM
God I loathe Lakers fans. I just wish that whole fanbase would have to switch franchises with the Bobcats for a decade to be reminded of what it feels like NOT to get your way 24/7.

We already went through that 04-07

shep33
08-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Kris Humphries cause he's a liability to defend. Might give the Lakers front line an STD

TylerSL
08-30-2012, 03:54 PM

stick Wade on Nash, Battier on Kobe, Lebron/Haslem on Gasol, Bosh/Haslem on Dwight, and let either Ray Allen or Mario Chalmers stand in the corner to guard Artest. Then if either of Gasol or Dwight get deep in the paint, Miami is the best in the league at guarding under the rim with their awesome double teams and ability to get their hands in the passing lanes. The Lakers are signifigantly better, but Miami does have the personel to contain them. Plus Miami is deeper

Iron24th
08-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Chemistry, it will work or not.

TylerSL
08-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Chemistry, it will work or not.

I think the Lakers should mesh. Nash meshs with everyone, Gasol and Kobe already have a ton of chemistry, and Dwight is really just replacing Bynum. Dont get me wrong, he is an upgrade, I just mean he will have the same type of role.

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-30-2012, 04:17 PM
I think the Lakers should mesh. Nash meshs with everyone, Gasol and Kobe already have a ton of chemistry, and Dwight is really just replacing Bynum. Dont get me wrong, he is an upgrade, I just mean he will have the same type of role.

Agree, he'll just do it more consistently and opposing teams fear Dwight moreso than Bynum's shaky knees.

TylerSL
08-30-2012, 04:37 PM
Agree, he'll just do it more consistently and opposing teams fear Dwight moreso than Bynum's shaky knees.

agreed

Bruno
08-30-2012, 05:21 PM
Oh and kobe?

nice video...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200905040LAL.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200905060LAL.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200905080HOU.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200905120LAL.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200905140HOU.html

those are decent reminders too.

smith&wesson
08-30-2012, 05:38 PM
no one!

knightstemplar
08-31-2012, 02:22 AM
Can anybody tell me what time the Lakers' home matches start usually? or do they vary?
Pacific time:

7:30 PM
Sundays - 6:30 PM, if it's on ABC on Sunday it starts at 12:30 PM.