PDA

View Full Version : Twitter comments that NBA players SHOULD post

JasonJohnHorn
08-28-2012, 04:38 PM
Ok... just to lighten up the mood I though we should add a little humour to the forum. I always like hearing NBA jokes, so here what we're doing. Post a "Twitter" comment that you think an NBA player should post. I'll get the ball rolling:

TheREALKrisHumprhies: Kanye West should come to the Net training camp and show Brook Lopez how to pick up a rebound! ZING!!!

What you got?

still1ballin
08-28-2012, 04:39 PM
"lol u mad?"

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-28-2012, 04:40 PM
Stop making threads JasonJohnHorn, you're not very good at them.

JasonJohnHorn
08-28-2012, 04:50 PM
Stop making threads JasonJohnHorn, you're not very good at them.

You break my heart KB Pau-DH2012 :-(

Can't you come up with a funny Twitter post?

thephoenixson28
08-28-2012, 04:51 PM
TheREALAmareStoudemire: Fiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrreeeeeee!!!!!!!

Tony_Starks
08-28-2012, 04:54 PM
TheRealJamesHarden:I wonder how long Before everyone katches on thats not a 3point sign Im throwin up!

EDUTEXANS
lol

BobbyHillSwag
InsecurebecauseofhatersMelo: Yo, I was playing in the park today 5 on 5 and all of the players had better +/- stats then me, are they better players?

Jesse2272
08-28-2012, 05:00 PM
InsecurebecauseofhatersMelo: Yo, I was playing in the park today 5 on 5 and all of the players had better +/- stats then me, are they better players?

:cheers:

LakersA's49ers
08-28-2012, 05:02 PM
@ZachRandolph why am i so light-skinned?

Bravo95
08-28-2012, 05:05 PM
Barcelona groupie stories from one of the original Dream Team members. 140 characters is rough though lol.

pacofunk64
08-28-2012, 05:06 PM
Ha good one OP...this off topic but it's a joke I heard the other day thought it was funny (most I'm sure will think it's dumb as hell, lol).

Ted: Did you hear actress Reece...oh what's her name...was stabbed to death?
Bill: Witherspoon?
Ted: Nah dude, with a knife.

Sorry had to, lol.

bucketss
08-28-2012, 05:06 PM

:laugh:

StarvingKnick22
08-28-2012, 05:10 PM
@SupermanDwightHoward Im thinking about buying and sticking, with Wendy's and firing the manager.also i will watch it go bankrupt. Then i will move on to Mcdonalds. no, maybe Burgerking. No wait, Mcdonalds. :)

Cal827
08-28-2012, 05:11 PM
@Kobe24-6: I have this great picture of our super team, but just like with the basketball, I'm not gonna share it. U mad, Bron Bron? :D

@BynumAndrew: For every 3 I don't make, I'm gonna down a Philly Chease Stake # NumberOneoptionYOLOL

@MettaWorldWar<MettaWorldPeace: Now at the Queen's Palace... Freaking Awesome...HEY, that Maw****er just threw a crumpet at me! S**t's going down NOW!

JNoel
08-28-2012, 05:12 PM
@ESPNLA get ready, we're trading Kobe and Pau this season, we're working on a deal that would send those overpaid old bums away in exchange for Eddy Curry and cash.

Wow, who would have thought?

thephoenixson28
08-28-2012, 05:13 PM
TheREALGregOden:Man it's nice being a Coach, but it sucks that I can't doing anything cuz since I got injured again.

thephoenixson28
08-28-2012, 05:15 PM
@ESPNLA get ready, we're trading Kobe and Pau this season, we're working on a deal that would send those overpaid old bums away in exchange for Eddy Curry and cash.

Wow, who would have thought?

It's more like Jordan hill for Lebron james

BobbyHillSwag
08-28-2012, 05:16 PM

this, i bet mitch could pull it off.

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-28-2012, 05:16 PM
You break my heart KB Pau-DH2012 :-(

Can't you come up with a funny Twitter post?

llull I'm kidding brah. Usually I'm on fire with these threads, but today, you're unstoppable!

@JHarden13: Was going through my beard to do a lil bit of spring cleaning, came across Ron Artest's Elbow.

#MettaWorldWar

JNoel
08-28-2012, 05:17 PM

Well we do need a center ;)

bucketss
08-28-2012, 05:18 PM

sad thing is lakers could probably pull it off if they wanted lol:facepalm:

Tony_Starks
08-28-2012, 05:27 PM
TheREALKrisHumprhies: New contract= $24,000,000.... Having to watch Kanye sitting courtside fondling my ex= priceless!!

KnicksPain
08-28-2012, 06:35 PM
@ChrisPaul: So Dan Gilbert aint got $h!t to say bout these Laker trades NOW huh?

Cal827
08-28-2012, 06:43 PM
@Javale Mcgee: I hope that I'm doing this right... Newtothis#

StarvingKnick22
08-28-2012, 07:13 PM
@ChrisPaul Lets Go Knick-, oops I,I mean Clippers :hide:

douglas
08-28-2012, 07:15 PM
@KendrickPerkins: Hello beautiful world! I hope you all have an amazing day today filled with butterflies and rainbowz! #xoxo

NoahH
08-28-2012, 07:26 PM
@CavsDav:
"Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in Shreveport, Louisiana has deserted us this evening, and is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a less than overly publicized signing with the Los Angeles Lakers.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ JAMISON WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our non-home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

Antawn Jamison will be taking the "curse" with him out West. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, Jamison (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert
Majority Owner
Cleveland Cavaliers"

Cal827
08-28-2012, 07:29 PM
@CavsDav:
"Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in Shreveport, Louisiana has deserted us this evening, and is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a less than overly publicized signing with the Los Angeles Lakers.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ JAMISON WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our non-home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

Antawn Jamison will be taking the "curse" with him out West. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, Jamison (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert
Majority Owner
Cleveland Cavaliers"

:laugh: Nice!

_KB24_
08-28-2012, 07:35 PM
Kobe: @kanyewest @theRealKrisHumphries loool these fools don't know anything, tell Kim I said Hi :cool: #YoureWelcome

yaswaggin
08-28-2012, 07:38 PM
llull I'm kidding brah. Usually I'm on fire with these threads, but today, you're unstoppable!

@JHarden13: Was going through my beard to do a lil bit of spring cleaning, came across Ron Artest's Elbow.

#MettaWorldWar

lmao

smith&wesson
08-28-2012, 07:46 PM
realkobe24bryant: 8 championships b*****es!!!

smith&wesson
08-28-2012, 07:57 PM

#MettaWorldWar

:clap:

KnicksR4Real
08-28-2012, 07:57 PM
@ZachRandolph why am i so light-skinned?

ok that was really racist...:facepalm:

cbreezy34
08-28-2012, 08:02 PM
haha the Kendrick Perkins one was pricless due to its randomness #lulz.

Losoway
08-29-2012, 02:15 AM
that kris humpries joke was funny