PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favorite/least favorite NBA talking head?

mrblisterdundee
08-24-2012, 01:06 AM
There's a lot of them, and there should be at least one you can stand, along with plenty to choose from for hating purposes.

My favorite would have to be John Hollinger. It feels like ESPN is handing the mic to the professor when he's on. There's a reason most if his stuff requires Insider status.
My least favorite is Chris Broussard. He seems the most dependent on people telling him stuff to remain relevant, because he can't write and sounds like a moron when you mic him up. And the whole "my sources tell me" bit is really dated and the butt of many jokes. I think he exchanges sexual favors for bits of NBA hearsay.

DenButsu
08-24-2012, 01:23 AM
Among the former players, it's Chris Webber by a long shot.

bholly
08-24-2012, 01:26 AM
There's a lot of them, and there should be at least one you can stand, along with plenty to choose from for hating purposes.

My favorite would have to be John Hollinger. It feels like ESPN is handing the mic to the professor when he's on. There's a reason most if his stuff requires Insider status.
My least favorite is Chris Broussard. He seems the most dependent on people telling him stuff to remain relevant, because he can't write and sounds like a moron when you mic him up. And the whole "my sources tell me" bit is really dated and the butt of many jokes. I think he exchanges sexual favors for bits of NBA hearsay.

:rolleyes:

As if the 500th iteration of this thread wasn't dumb enough.