PDA

View Full Version : The Dwight Howard and Steve Nash Effect on the Lakers/Ray Allen Effect on Heat

Raidaz4Life
08-23-2012, 06:23 AM
These are some good videos that were posted in the Lakers forum that were interesting enough that I'd figure I'd show you all.

Steve Nash (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW86Uv7DaSw&feature=relmfu)
Dwight and Steve (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxafGcM95KA&feature=plcp)
Ray Allen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_KRNocRvRY)

waveycrockett
08-23-2012, 06:25 AM
You forgot the Rashard Lewis affect on the HEAT

3ballbomber
08-23-2012, 06:31 AM
oh no it's the guy w/ the lipth

waveycrockett
08-23-2012, 06:34 AM
Gary Payton
Kobe Bryant
Rick Fox
Karl Malone
Shaq

seems legit

Davidgta1
08-23-2012, 07:17 AM

He wont have any affect lol I hope he dose tho always liked him

Leftcoast_yg
08-23-2012, 07:18 AM
Gary Payton
Kobe Bryant
Rick Fox
Karl Malone
Shaq

seems legit

Someone had some hateraide.

C-Style
08-23-2012, 09:11 AM

No one is scared of Rashard Lewis

king4day
08-23-2012, 10:15 AM
The Nash one seemed accurate. With Howard being unable to shoot, I see Gasol being Nash's favorite p/r target.

rasheed34
08-23-2012, 10:20 AM
Lake show will be tuff to beat, but its all on kobe and his inabaility to share the ball, y u think gasol tore up the olympics.....he got the ball, when have u seen Gasol do that for the lakers???? D12 is a baby, and we'll c if the lake show lose a couple if he starts to cry....Nash is old aqnd will proll run out of gas half way thru tryin to keep up with OKC.

MIA ALL DAY BABY!!!!

lakersrock
08-23-2012, 10:55 AM
Kobe's a ballhog or he doesn't like passing to Cook, Kwame, Smush, Vlad, Medvedenko, Barnes, Blake, McRoberts, etc., etc.

You wouldn't do it with his and their talents on the floor either.

(If you missed it, he never has trust issues passing to Pau. Wonder why.)

agapeLAKERS
08-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Lake show will be tuff to beat, but its all on kobe and his inabaility to share the ball, y u think gasol tore up the olympics.....he got the ball, when have u seen Gasol do that for the lakers???? D12 is a baby, and we'll c if the lake show lose a couple if he starts to cry....Nash is old aqnd will proll run out of gas half way thru tryin to keep up with OKC.

MIA ALL DAY BABY!!!!

Rock, Paper, Scissors

Heat doesn't have the bigs to match up with the Lakers, OKC has defensive bigs to match with the Lakers and more athletic wing players, Heat has even better wings than OKC and the bigs cancel each other out.

I think if the Lakers make it out of the West, then the Heat will lose to the Lakers in 5 or 6.

Stinkyoutsider
08-23-2012, 01:03 PM
I thought when Nash first signed with LA, I was wondering how the fast breaking style of Nash would work out? I was confident Kobe could still run well but how would Gasol and Bynum do this together. Didn't think Nash's style would fit well.

Then the Lakers traded Bynum for Howard and now Nash fits well. Howard can run the floor much better than Bynum. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers become a more balanced team and points per game improve. Easy baskets from transition and from having Nash running the break.

For the Heat, I think Allen can do more than shoot 3s and this year should show that. I think people are really doubting Rashard Lewis. No, he didn't live up to his $100 million contract but he's going to be better than what other people think if he stays healthy.

I think the Heat run the same offense but Lebron and Wade will get better looks. Defenses are scared to let shooters who have the rep of being a dangerous 3 point shooter be left alone. Lots of chances in the post for Lebron and Wade should open up more shots but the Heat shouldn't forget that everyone will have a bad shooting night and should continue to attack the rim...