PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Mascot Art possibly leaked West All Star jerseys

j-bay
08-22-2012, 02:34 PM
http://news.sportslogos.net/2012/08/16/sneak-peek-at-2013-nba-all-star-game-uniforms/

FraziersKnicks
08-22-2012, 02:53 PM
I wish the All-Star games would go back to the early 2000's where the road conference wore their road jerseys and the home conference would wear their white home jerseys.

Tmath
08-22-2012, 02:55 PM
I wish the All-Star games would go back to the early 2000's where the road conference wore their road jerseys and the home conference would wear their white home jerseys.

Naw, too confusing for the players & audience.

EDUTEXANS
08-22-2012, 03:24 PM
Dear Clutch. But I don't care much about the uniforms. I agree with the first post, they should wear the team jersey, don't see how it could be too confusing. Or they could make black jerseys for the road team jerseys. It would be funnier.

JNoel
08-22-2012, 03:36 PM

This.

The all-star uniforms nowadays are boring and look the same every year...

NYKnickFanatic
08-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Naw, too confusing for the players & audience.

Really? That's not confusing at all...

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-22-2012, 03:38 PM

Agree, nothing really confusing IMO. Especially if the All-star game is in the West, then everyone will be wearing their whites while the Lakers all-star players will be wearing the gold. :D

EDUTEXANS
08-22-2012, 03:39 PM
the rookie challange is still this way, right? I can't remember

Becks2307
08-22-2012, 03:49 PM
the rookie challange is still this way, right? I can't remember

yeah it was last year..

it is no problem at all, and its pretty awesome.

there are only 10 players on the court, its not confusing at all.

ccg34
08-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Team jerseys are way better.

Ill21
08-22-2012, 03:55 PM
Only reason the create jerseys is to make money on selling a different ASG jersey every year.

StarvingKnick22
08-22-2012, 04:16 PM
i knew that bear would do something wrong someday.

Losoway
08-22-2012, 04:19 PM
-vomits-

vandoc
08-23-2012, 02:47 AM
Maybe I am old school, but part of being selected to an All-Star team is wearing the East/West jersey.
Also, I used to like it when players on the same team couldn't have the same number (with the more senior player getting to wear his own number at the All Star game) eg. Magic and Karl Malone were both #32 but Magic always got to keep his number while Malone would change it every year and always have a story behind the number he was wearing.
All Star jerseys, however, should be more creative and show the culture/identity of the city the game is being played in just so you can differentiate the games from year-to-year.

I Rock Shaqs
08-23-2012, 03:16 AM
Last few years I haven't liked them at all, looks like something you might see on Dancing with the Stars.

JNA17
08-23-2012, 06:05 AM
I don't understand why the NBA just doesn't let the players wear their own team jerseys. All they have to do is this, and only this:

Put all star logo on the jersey.

There, see? Not hard right? Maybe add in * for how many times they have been an all star somewhere on the back. But otherwise, keep the team jersey and just have them wear home jerseys for West, and away jerseys for East. Guaranteed the sales for those jerseys will be the same for these ugly all star jerseys.

People are morons sure, but their not THAT ******** to a point where they can't differentiate between who's with who right?...right?

Come on, baseball does this **** all the time and basketball use to do it a few times, why is it different now all of a sudden?

krrys11
08-23-2012, 08:54 AM
Agree, nothing really confusing IMO. Especially if the All-star game is in the West, then everyone will be wearing their whites while the Lakers all-star players will be wearing the gold. :D

I think they would wear white as well. The Alternative ones.

http://lakersstore.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_full/Los_Angeles_Lakers_Steve_Nash_White_Swingman_Jerse y_Layered2.jpg

They could only add is small writing somewhere the year and place of all star game plus which all star game this is for a player and a logo of the game. Thats it

Would look much better IMO

JNoel
08-23-2012, 08:58 AM
I don't understand why the NBA just doesn't let the players wear their own team jerseys. All they have to do is this, and only this:

Put all star logo on the jersey.

There, see? Not hard right? Maybe add in * for how many times they have been an all star somewhere on the back. But otherwise, keep the team jersey and just have them wear home jerseys for West, and away jerseys for East. Guaranteed the sales for those jerseys will be the same for these ugly all star jerseys.

People are morons sure, but their not THAT ******** to a point where they can't differentiate between who's with who right?...right?

Come on, baseball does this **** all the time and basketball use to do it a few times, why is it different now all of a sudden?

The nba is going to try to get as much money as possible

LAKobeBryant
08-23-2012, 09:15 AM

People might think its a lakers vs heat game lmao

Mcdoh
08-23-2012, 09:27 AM

this..