PDA

View Full Version : What if...

odiz
08-22-2012, 03:19 AM
I know its a stretch but bare with me.. What if KG went to college and came out the same year as Duncan. The Spurs took KG and then the Sixers took Duncan 2nd and paired him with AI.

This is just basically answering two questions of mine. Would the Spurs have won more or less with KG instead of Duncan? It seems to me everyone rates Duncans career well over KGs on this site because of the championships but i feel KG has a case for being the better player for their careers. And how good would the Sixers have been if AI ever had another dominant scorer to defer to? He really never played with anyone else who could consistently score, in his time in Philly.

bholly
08-22-2012, 03:39 AM
AI/TD would've been a super weird pairing personality and style wise, but man that would've been awesome.

You get the prize for the only stupid what-if thread thread that I've actually liked.

BobbyHillSwag
08-22-2012, 08:49 AM
sixers win the championship every year. Iverson gets the Godbe treatment. Iverson is still talked as a ballhog chucker like godbe but he has rings so he will be one of the best all time. Td is the same best of all time he was before.

Raps08-09 Champ
08-22-2012, 08:59 AM
Duncan would have still gone first.

StarvingKnick22
08-22-2012, 09:08 AM
Knicks would've won in 1999. The Lakers would have 2 instead of 3.

KnickNyKnick
08-22-2012, 10:01 AM
kg and david robinson would have destroyed all

rasheed34
08-22-2012, 10:28 AM
KG's a beast, he woulda tore up ish with the admiral right there by his side and elliot. duncan woulda remained a sixer and AI woulda been traded cuz the mgt would c value of duncan over AI and his wanting to b the number 1, AI would end up in NY, and would be part of the back log of pgs with francis and marbury tgat thomas GM'd.

BobbyHillSwag
08-22-2012, 10:33 AM
KG's a beast, he woulda tore up ish with the admiral right there by his side and elliot. duncan woulda remained a sixer and AI woulda been traded cuz the mgt would c value of duncan over AI and his wanting to b the number 1, AI would end up in NY, and would be part of the back log of pgs with francis and marbury tgat thomas GM'd.

but that is just ignorant. How do you know Ai would of been like that with a big as skilled as kg or duncan? Im positive he wouldnt have been. lets use the media induced reputation of iverson as an easy way out of posting something of use though. :rolleyes:

rapjuicer06
08-22-2012, 10:42 AM
What if....Dwight doesn't resign with the Lakers and resigns with the Magic? Then Dwight convinces Lebron to opt out and he signs with Orlando the following year. I love what ifs, they iz fun

BobbyHillSwag
08-22-2012, 10:43 AM
What if....Dwight doesn't resign with the Lakers and resigns with the Magic? Then Dwight convinces Lebron to opt out and he signs with Orlando the following year. I love what ifs, they iz fun

the sad part is.... the op's what if still has a better chance than your what if of happening.

rapjuicer06
08-22-2012, 10:56 AM
the sad part is.... the op's what if still has a better chance than your what if of happening.

What if's, while fun, are stupid

rapjuicer06
08-22-2012, 11:05 AM
Here's a better what if. What if Tim Duncan would have went to Orlando and Grant Hill stayed healthy?

T-Mac/Duncan/Hill

Dade County
08-22-2012, 11:16 AM
I know its a stretch but bare with me.. What if KG went to college and came out the same year as Duncan. The Spurs took KG and then the Sixers took Duncan 2nd and paired him with AI.

This is just basically answering two questions of mine. Would the Spurs have won more or less with KG instead of Duncan? It seems to me everyone rates Duncans career well over KGs on this site because of the championships but i feel KG has a case for being the better player for their careers. And how good would the Sixers have been if AI ever had another dominant scorer to defer to? He really never played with anyone else who could consistently score, in his time in Philly.

I Love this... Great What If:clap:

Spurs still win titles (maybe Two only)

76ers also wins 2 to 3 titles ... I actually wished this happen NOW.

and seriously KG should have left Minnesota maybe 5 years before he actually left... RUN K LOVE RUN!!!!!!!! Go to he bulls go to L.A.. Go to the &6ers if they can keep Bynum... Go team up with some stars and try to win a ring or two

F this ****.

C-Wick925
08-22-2012, 11:19 AM
What if the pistons drafted melo or wade insted of darko?

Raidaz4Life
08-22-2012, 11:21 AM
What if what if threads ceased to exist?

BobbyHillSwag
08-22-2012, 11:22 AM
I Love this... Great What If:clap:

Spurs still win titles (maybe Two only)

76ers also wins 2 to 3 titles ... I actually wished this happen NOW.

and seriously KG should have left Minnesota maybe 5 years before he actually left... RUN K LOVE RUN!!!!!!!! Go to he bulls go to L.A.. Go to the &6ers if they can keep Bynum... Go team up with some stars and try to win a ring or two

F this ****.

+1 would rep if I could, even if you are a heat fan. May the Lord bless your heart with even more wisdom then you already have.

Raps08-09 Champ
08-22-2012, 11:22 AM

Wrong. KG wasn't smart enough to get into college. That's one of the reasons why he declared. To this day, he still doesn't have the smarts to get it.

BobbyHillSwag
08-22-2012, 11:23 AM
What if what if threads ceased to exist?

then it would be boring as hell. What ifs are fun sometimes. just dont come into the threads if you dont like it.

Dade County
08-22-2012, 12:10 PM
+1 would rep if I could, even if you are a heat fan. May the Lord bless your heart with even more wisdom then you already have.

WTF ... :laugh:

instant classic!

Dade County
08-22-2012, 12:12 PM

They should have drafted Melo man... they would have had 1 more title and still been a problem for the east right now.

Heediot
08-22-2012, 12:43 PM
Spurs would not have won in KG's year 2 as Duncan did. He was still too raw.

Duncan would've won at least 1 title with AI, I cannot say the same about KG in SA.

Cal827
08-22-2012, 12:55 PM

:laugh: That would be ****ing Hilarious.

rapjuicer06
08-22-2012, 01:05 PM
:laugh: That would be ****ing Hilarious.

Could you imagine that? Holy ****...Hennigan went and talked to Howard in LA one more time about this.

Henni: "Dwight, so here's our thinking. We trade you, get rid of our bad contracts, get expiring deals and future first round picks so next year we can give you the max, and the year offer have the money to offer Lebron the max. What are your thoughts on that?"

Dwight: "Do it. Resign Jameer though."

Henni: "Already did."

Dwight: "I'm in...I will call Lebron."

Pierzynski4Prez
08-22-2012, 01:14 PM
What if's, while fun, are stupid

May I ask why you care to post so many times then in a "What If" thread?

Raydogg909
08-22-2012, 01:32 PM

Nah.. what if TMac and Vince stayed in TO.....???

rapjuicer06
08-22-2012, 01:35 PM
May I ask why you care to post so many times then in a "What If" thread?

It's a "What if" thread thats why

xxplayerxx23
08-22-2012, 01:43 PM
What If Ewing never got old? and and and Marbury wasn't a piece of **** and they were both added to the Knicks team now and Ewing played the way he played in 28 and Tebow magically mad Amare not injury prone and Amare with this power becomes year 1 for NYK Amare, then what?

Hawkeye15
08-22-2012, 02:03 PM
What if the Wolves rightly got Shaq in 93', and paired him with KG, who would have slipped much further had the Wolves not reached at #5, in 95'?

Who cares, now I am pissed off.

bholly
08-22-2012, 04:32 PM
What if the Wolves rightly got Shaq in 93', and paired him with KG, who would have slipped much further had the Wolves not reached at #5, in 95'?

Who cares, now I am pissed off.

Please.

Cal827
08-22-2012, 05:03 PM
What if crack wasn't an easily accessible drug?

odiz
08-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Jesus i should have just said "How good would the 76ers have been had they every brought in a good low post scorer to pair with AI?" and "Who is the better player disregarding championships, KG or Duncan?". Bunch of comedians...

gilly
08-22-2012, 08:52 PM
AI/TD would've been a super weird pairing personality and style wise, but man that would've been awesome.

You get the prize for the only stupid what-if thread thread that I've actually liked.

This is my thought.

Basically: HOLY **** THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME.

I'd have accepted Iverson / Garnett also as that would have been hilarious to see.