PDA

View Full Version : Most Over-Rated and Under Rated players on PSD

xxplayerxx23
08-20-2012, 06:52 PM
Who would you guys say we as posters under-rate the most? Who do we Overrate?

TrueFan420
08-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Depends on the fan base your taking to

JNoel
08-20-2012, 06:54 PM

Nvm I thought this was another posters thread

FlyerThanMJ
08-20-2012, 06:55 PM
I think people tend to underrate Rondo.

xxplayerxx23
08-20-2012, 06:56 PM
Overall as a player.

justinnum1
08-20-2012, 06:57 PM
overrated is melo, underrated is tim duncan, bosh is pretty damn underrated too.

StarvingKnick22
08-20-2012, 06:58 PM
players on PSD? Overated-Chronz, Deron williams
Underated-StarvingKnick and Serge Ibaka

xxplayerxx23
08-20-2012, 06:59 PM
I should of made myself more clear. I mean who do we for the most part overrate and underrate? For example I feel we underrate Deron williams.

XpLiCiTT
08-20-2012, 07:00 PM
Bosh is easily the most underrated player in the league, imo

Andrew32
08-20-2012, 07:02 PM
Gasol is underrated.

Did you see him in the Olympics VS USA?

He punked Kevin Love.

SaimuKala
08-20-2012, 07:02 PM
Chris Paul is underrated

--23--
08-20-2012, 07:10 PM
Pau Gasol is underrated, so is Rondo by some fans.

allSUAVE
08-20-2012, 07:14 PM
overrated is melo, underrated is tim duncan, bosh is pretty damn underrated too.

They don't overate melo on PSD you bum you!

ThunderousDemon
08-20-2012, 07:18 PM

Hey, don't talk to 'Snow' like that, show some respect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtILxBszyf8

FlyerThanMJ
08-20-2012, 07:18 PM

:eyebrow:

justinnum1
08-20-2012, 07:19 PM

mill sap is pretty underrated

the only people overrated are usually just hyped up by their fan base....

xxplayerxx23
08-20-2012, 07:20 PM
No trolling in my thread :mad:

GiantsSwaGG
08-20-2012, 07:30 PM
mill sap is pretty underrated

the only people overrated are usually just hyped up by their fan base....

Yeah like you trying to hype Bosh

IgglesFanInCO
08-20-2012, 07:31 PM
Most "overrated" players by media hype are underrated on here as an over-correction, because they get called by some as "superstars" everyone on here is just itching to find the flaws

examples: melo, griffin(even though i hate his guts), westbrook, bosh

no they arent "superstars" but they are all "stars"

btw to avoid conflict I am under the belief that there are only 2-3 superstars in the league, so under that assumption i am not slighting the above mentioned players

XpLiCiTT
08-20-2012, 07:33 PM
Most "overrated" players by media hype are underrated on here as an over-correction, because they get called by some as "superstars" everyone on here is just itching to find the flaws

examples: melo, griffin(even though i hate his guts), westbrook, bosh

no they arent "superstars" but they are all "stars"

Melo isn't a superstar? Hm, thats news to me.

xxplayerxx23
08-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Melo isn't a superstar? Hm, thats news to me.

He said he believes there are only 2-3 superstars. So no conflict in my thread lol :p

XpLiCiTT
08-20-2012, 07:36 PM
Haha ok thats fine, but its not really fair to but Melo into the same category as Griffin, Westbrook, etc.

LeBron Tha GOAT
08-20-2012, 07:43 PM
My superstars list:

lebron
kd
rose
dwight
love
cp3

JNoel
08-20-2012, 07:45 PM
Lebron
Kobe
Wade
Durant

These are the only players who should be considered superstars

Edit: Rose in a couple of years if he recovers fully from his injury

LeBron Tha GOAT
08-20-2012, 07:46 PM
Wade? Maybe in 2006

xxplayerxx23
08-20-2012, 07:48 PM
This isn't a superstar thread. Its who is overrated and who is underrated. No conflict or trolling or offtopic allowed (Besides me) :D

JNoel
08-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Wade? Maybe in 2006

Yes Wade. He will return to form this season

LoveMeOrHateMe
08-20-2012, 08:07 PM
Overrated Lebron
Yes he's the best player in the NBA but some of you are already calling him a top 10 player ever smh

A few others
Wade
Westbrook
Melo

Underrated
Kobe not by all but by some...he's still a top 5 player

some kinda overrate him a little though

Underrated gasol
Love
Nash
Griffin
Bosh

Sly Guy
08-20-2012, 08:13 PM
no offense to his legacy or what he's done in the past, but Kobe is probably the most overrated. He isn't what he once was, but there are plenty of posters on PSD who still believe he's the second coming.

Chacarron
08-20-2012, 08:29 PM
Underrated: Millsap, M. Gasol, G. Monroe.

Overrated: Amare, Kobe, Deron. (mostly by their own fans)

LoveMeOrHateMe
08-20-2012, 08:56 PM
Lol at Kobe overrated though seriously no one is saying he is the best anymore but he is top 5

Lebron
Dwight
Durant
Kobe
Cp3

xxplayerxx23
08-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Kobe is not top 5. Lebron Durant Dwight Paul (healthy) Rose Love all definte better. A couple maybe's.

justinnum1
08-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Lol at Kobe overrated though seriously no one is saying he is the best anymore but he is top 5

Lebron
Dwight
Durant
Kobe
Cp3
he's not better than wade or cp3

BobbyHillSwag
08-20-2012, 09:09 PM
overrated:Dwade, Lebron(I hate to say it about him cause he's great, but some of these posters are overrating him badly it's not even funny), Ray allen, Chris Paul, Westbrook(atleast he's starting to), and Iguodala(I might be in the minority on this one but I think he gets overrated by alot. Harden and Marcus Camby tops off the rest of the list.

Underrated: Godmelo(you already knew it was coming), Rondo(by alot of people, the dude is freaking amazing), Raymond Felton(people are acting like he's a scrub, might be due to being on the knicks), Bismack Biyombo, Deron Williams, Gerald Wallace, Rudy Gay, Avery Bradley, and to round this list off with Chris Bosh.

BobbyHillSwag
08-20-2012, 09:10 PM
he's not better than wade or cp3

wade? yes easily. Cp3? no

JOhnnyTHaJet
08-20-2012, 09:13 PM
Overrated- Melo, Nash, Bynum, Rose, Batum, and Griffin

Underrated- Deron, Bosh, Wallace, LMA, Milsap, Iggy, Gay, and Paul George.

MintBerryCrunch
08-20-2012, 09:15 PM
wade? yes easily. Cp3? no

Better than both, not " easily " though

xxplayerxx23
08-20-2012, 09:16 PM

How Nash?

xxplayerxx23
08-20-2012, 09:17 PM
Kobe isn't better then either wade or paul

justinnum1
08-20-2012, 09:18 PM
Kobe isn't better then either wade or paul

Only the unintelligent think otherwise.

THE MTL
08-20-2012, 09:19 PM

Carmelo has to be the most hated man in the whole PSD. He is not overrated in the least! Every other day its a melo bait thread!

Blue_Ninja
08-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Melo and Ibaka are most overrated

PocketKings
08-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Overrated: Harden, Gay, Derrick Rose, any Knicks, Nets, or Lakers player (Yes, I'm a Lakers' fan)
Underrated: Granger, Millsap, Westbrook, Monta Ellis, Tyreke Evans, Chris Bosh, Pau Gasol

Those are the ones that come to mind off the top.

THE MTL
08-20-2012, 09:23 PM
I think this forum underrates stars in the NBA that have a minor flaw.

Underated- blake griffin, carmelo anthony, rajan rondo, russell westbrook, chris bosh, steve nash

Because these players either play sub-par defense, cant win rings, not a pure pg, or cannot create his own shot....they have to be shat on like they still arent top 15 players in this game

JesusWears24
08-20-2012, 09:23 PM

I feel like we are trying to be unbiased but here comes Mr. homer himself.. Bosh?? GTFO

JOhnnyTHaJet
08-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Carmelo has to be the most hated man in the whole PSD. He is not overrated in the least! Every other day its a melo bait thread!

Melo bait threads huh? I've seen MAYBE one as of late. Plenty more Net bait threads than there are Melo threads.

I think he is merely overrated because of how hes talked about on this site. People think hes god like, but never mention his inefficiency or lack of defense. I just think you don't take the criticism as constructive but rather look at everything as a slight against him.

Kashmir13579
08-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Jeremy Lin is both underrated and overrated.

JOhnnyTHaJet
08-20-2012, 09:26 PM
How Nash?

He is putrid on defense and I never hear a thing about it, hes a great player IMO but I think there are much better players than him right now.

BobbyHillSwag
08-20-2012, 09:26 PM
Only the unintelligent think otherwise.

Well, I think it is the other way around. Just opinions though.

BALLER R
08-20-2012, 09:27 PM
Melo is the most under rated. I don't know why he's so hated

xxplayerxx23
08-20-2012, 09:31 PM
He is putrid on defense and I never hear a thing about it, hes a great player IMO but I think there are much better players than him right now.

I agree, but I wouldn't call him over-rated. IMO he is still top 6-7 PG in the league and pne of the best pure passing PG in the game if not the best in that department.

JOhnnyTHaJet
08-20-2012, 09:37 PM
I agree, but I wouldn't call him over-rated. IMO he is still top 6-7 PG in the league and pne of the best pure passing PG in the game if not the best in that department.

Passing/Decision wise hes one of the best in the league, but his offensive scoring numbers have decreased and his defense hasnt got much better. I think people still look at him as the 05-06 Nash, hes not that player by any means.

JLynn943
08-20-2012, 09:38 PM
Call me a homer, but I think Tyreke is underrated. When there were threads on here about him being traded, some of the comments and proposals were ridiculous.

Also underrated: Pau, Bosh

Overrated: Paul Pierce

THE MTL
08-20-2012, 09:41 PM

Melo bait threads huh? I've seen MAYBE one as of late. Plenty more Net bait threads than there are Melo threads.

I think he is merely overrated because of how hes talked about on this site. People think hes god like, but never mention his inefficiency or lack of defense. I just think you don't take the criticism as constructive but rather look at everything as a slight against him.

Obviously, u dnt use this form alot. Im on my phone so i cant see ur post count, but it has to be low.

Ppl always mention his inefficiency, sub par defense, and the fact he hasnt won anything. You need to read some threads man. Melo is HATED on this forum.

Since ur a nets fan, i would say deron williams has went from underrated to overrated as of lately. And brook lopez is underrated as hell. Yes he has his flaws but lopez is no scrub and ppl treat him like he's garbage

THE MTL
08-20-2012, 09:43 PM
Call me a homer, but I think Tyreke is underrated. When there were threads on here about him being traded, some of the comments and proposals were ridiculous.

Also underrated: Pau, Bosh

Overrated: Paul Pierce

I think pierce is underrated. When u tlk about small forwards. They always mention lebron, durant, melo, smith, even Granger gets brought up on occasion. But pierce can still hang with these guys.

Im with u on tha tyreke evans statement too.

dwadefan03
08-20-2012, 09:48 PM
Overrated Jeremy Lin, Derrick Rose (especially), Kevin Durant (hes very very good but not as good as people make him sound)

Underrated: Bosh, Stephen Curry, Chris Paul (putting any point guard above him as the best in the league is SEVERELY underrating him)

xxplayerxx23
08-20-2012, 09:48 PM
Passing/Decision wise hes one of the best in the league, but his offensive scoring numbers have decreased and his defense hasnt got much better. I think people still look at him as the 05-06 Nash, hes not that player by any means.

I agree partically. Nash with talent will do very well. This year in LA I think we are going to see big numbers from him.

xxplayerxx23
08-20-2012, 09:49 PM
Baiters out lol :)

bucketss
08-20-2012, 09:53 PM
wade gets straight disrespected by some people.

JOhnnyTHaJet
08-20-2012, 09:56 PM
Obviously, u dnt use this form alot. Im on my phone so i cant see ur post count, but it has to be low.

Ppl always mention his inefficiency, sub par defense, and the fact he hasnt won anything. You need to read some threads man. Melo is HATED on this forum.

Since ur a nets fan, i would say deron williams has went from underrated to overrated as of lately. And brook lopez is underrated as hell. Yes he has his flaws but lopez is no scrub and ppl treat him like he's garbage
I've always been a lurker, but started posting more as of the beginning of this year.

I know the Melo "hate", some of it is justified other times its overboard. He's a hell of a player, dont get me wrong, but I just dont see how anyone can say he is an underrated player.

I dont see how you can say Deron is overrated, hes a 20 10 guy no matter what team he is on. Thats impressive enough. I think there is a legitimate case at him being the best PG in the NBA, I think many blindly see his last two years and think hes mediocre, its absurd.

BobbyHillSwag
08-20-2012, 10:00 PM
I've always been a lurker, but started posting more as of the beginning of this year.

I know the Melo "hate", some of it is justified other times its overboard. He's a hell of a player, dont get me wrong, but I just dont see how anyone can say he is an underrated player.

I dont see how you can say Deron is overrated, hes a 20 10 guy no matter what team he is on. Thats impressive enough. I think there is a legitimate case at him being the best PG in the NBA, I think many blindly see his last two years and think hes mediocre, its absurd.

Im actually one of the few people that think Deron williams is the best pg in the league. Second is Rondo. Although, I'm in the minority due to some followers, due to some people that legitimately dont think so, and some people that just have a pure bias towards a player.

JOhnnyTHaJet
08-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Im actually one of the few people that think Deron williams is the best pg in the league. Second is Rondo. Although, I'm in the minority due to some followers, due to some people that legitimately dont think so, and some people that just have a pure bias towards a player.

I think a strong case can be made for CP3 but IMO Deron is the best PG in the NBA.

He can do it all on the offensive end and makes players around him better. Also, his health isnt much of a concern while CP3 always has some sort of injury bug.

BobbyHillSwag
08-20-2012, 10:06 PM
Oh yea, no doubt cp3 has a case as the best pg. I really think all three of them do. Rondo maybe the weakest one though because of his weak jumpshot. That really does hinder a player.

SportsFanatic10
08-20-2012, 10:18 PM
I feel like we are trying to be unbiased but here comes Mr. homer himself.. Bosh?? GTFO

:rolleyes: coming from the guy who thinks kobe is better than jordan. yeah you have room to talk about homers lol.

Gram
08-20-2012, 10:21 PM
Gram is over rated and under rated.

BobbyHillSwag
08-20-2012, 10:28 PM
Gram is over rated and under rated.

this, but I think he's the best player in the league :cool:

WhiteSoxGod
08-20-2012, 10:48 PM
I think PSD highly overrates Amare Stoudemire.

Hellcrooner
08-20-2012, 10:53 PM
Obviously outside their fanbases and their hatebases.

Underated:Rondo,Kidd,Chandler,G wallace, bargnani,Wade,battier,Horford,Hinrich,Okafor,Deng, Noah,Prince,Greg Monroe,Hibbert,Varejao,M gasol, M Speights, M Conley,Manu, Duncan, Splitter, Oj Mayo,Kaman,T-Mac,Pau Gasol, Artest, Dragic,Bogut, Ibaka,Pekovic, Igoudala, L Aldrige

Overated:Carmelo, Stoudamire,Bynum,Lowry,Josh Smith,Kemba,Granger,Jennings, Ellis,Z Randolph,Rudy gay, Dirk, Darren collison,E Gordon, Linsanity,Vinsanity,Morris ( lakers), Tyreke evans, cousins, B Griffin, westbrook, Roy, a jefferson, batum.

BobbyHillSwag
08-20-2012, 10:54 PM
seriously? most people seem to underrate the hell out of amare. Acting like he's a borderline scrub

KnicksorBust
08-20-2012, 11:27 PM
Formerly underrated now overrated: Gerald Wallace
Formerly overrated now underrated: Joe Johnson

Jarvo
08-20-2012, 11:36 PM
Overrated - Blake, Harden, Ibaka
Underrated - Monta, Love, Aldridge, Bosh

XpLiCiTT
08-20-2012, 11:38 PM
Overrated - Blake, Harden, Ibaka
Underrated - Monta, Love, Aldridge, Bosh

Why do you think Harden is overrated?

Corey
08-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Underrated:
Monte Ellis
Paul Millsap
Luol Deng (Outside of the Bulls forum, that is)
Chris Bosh + Lamarcus Aldridge - I think people rank these two appropriately in terms of other PFs in the league, but not in terms of overall talent.
Marcin Gortat
Danilo Gallinari
Demarcus Cousins
Greg Monroe

Not really sure about overrated. It really depends on what kind of day the NBA forum is having :laugh2:

XpLiCiTT
08-20-2012, 11:44 PM
Underrated: Bosh, Milsap, Tony Parker, Rudy Gay, Lamarcus Aldridge, David Lee

Jarvo
Why do you think Harden is overrated?

Just saying he is on here, I don't think he can be a number one guy on another team though like others do.

justinnum1
seriously? most people seem to underrate the hell out of amare. Acting like he's a borderline scrub

He's a decent role player.

XpLiCiTT
08-20-2012, 11:45 PM
Just saying he is on here, I don't think he can be a number one guy on another team though like others do.

Agreed, he's a great number 2 though.

Gram
08-20-2012, 11:54 PM
this, but I think he's the best player in the league :cool:

Thanks bro! :hi5:

PacersForLife
08-21-2012, 01:22 AM
Overrated: Derrick Rose, Melo. (I like them both, but their fan bases overrate them like crazy on here.) Joe Johnson (people act like he's going to put the Nets into elite status in the East.)
Underrated: Greg Monroe, Deron Williams, Chris Paul. Homer Pick: Roy Hibbert.

Federal Reserve
08-21-2012, 01:25 AM
The most overrated player on PSD is DoMeFavors; the most underrated is Hawkeye, the moderator.

SeoulBeatz
08-21-2012, 01:34 AM
Overrated :Joe Johnson/Brook Lopez

Underrated: Manu

Longhornfan1234
08-21-2012, 01:38 AM
Right now?

Overrated: Wade

Underrated: Rondo

All-time?

Overrated: Big O

Underrated: Moses Malone

xxplayerxx23
08-21-2012, 01:46 AM
Yeah I meant right now.

Steelers23_06
08-21-2012, 03:12 AM
Overrated:
1. Rose
2. Westbrook
3. Nash (in this stage of his career)

Underrated:
1. Paul Pierce
2. Chris Bosh
3. Andrew Bynum

NYYCowboys
08-21-2012, 03:40 AM
Melo overrated by Knicks fans and underrated by everyone else I feel.

But my list...

Overrated
1.Derrick Rose
2.Joe Johnson
3.Kobe Bryant
4.Blake Griffin
5.James Harden

Underrated
1.Omer Asik
2.Paul Pierce
3.Andre Igoudala
4.Manu Ginobili
5.Roy Hibbert

knickfan33
08-21-2012, 03:48 AM
Over: Mcgrady
under: Melo

two guys with near identical careers (pre tmac injury)
all i here is how great tmac was, same people say melo isn't a top player.'

OVER RIGHT NOW : WADE

OTHER NOTABLES...

UNDER: RONDO, TYSON CHANDLER, ROY HIBBERT, DUNCAN, SHUMP, ( I KNOW THERES TWO KNICKS HERE, BUT PSD IS FULL OF HATERS. AND CHANDLERS DEFENCE ALONE MAKES HIM A TOP CENTER AND HE GETS NO LOVE ON PSD CAUSE MOST PEOPLE ONLY KNOW HIGHLIGHTS, AND DEFENCE DOESNT MAKE AS MANY HIGHLIGHTS )

OVER: PRETTY MUCH EVERY YOUNG ATHLETIC PLAYER WHO MAKES AMAZING PLAYS INCONSISTENTLY PUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME SPORT CENTER HIGHLIGHTS PEOPLE ON PSD THINK THEY ARE THE FUTURE...(MGEE, COUSINS..ECT)

Steelers23_06
08-21-2012, 03:51 AM
Melo overrated by Knicks fans and underrated by everyone else I feel.

But my list...

Overrated
1.Derrick Rose
2.Joe Johnson
3.Kobe Bryant
4.Blake Griffin
5.James Harden

Underrated
1.Omer Asik
2.Paul Pierce
3.Andre Igoudala
4.Manu Ginobili
5.Roy Hibbert

:facepalm: 3pg and 5 rpg is underrated? and you can be like "omg he did that in under 15 mpg thats amazing" but if you look in the playoffs when they greatly needed players to pick up the slack because their guy was out his numbers went nowhere his minutes went up and his boards went down. i think you have him on the wrong list man.

NYYCowboys
08-21-2012, 04:00 AM
:facepalm: 3pg and 5 rpg is underrated? and you can be like "omg he did that in under 15 mpg thats amazing" but if you look in the playoffs when they greatly needed players to pick up the slack because their guy was out his numbers went nowhere his minutes went up and his boards went down. i think you have him on the wrong list man.

Nah this is exactly what I mean. I'm not saying he's great, but he's a hell of a defensive center, and is young and full of potential. Here's a quote from John Hollinger about Asik:

"Asik's advanced stats support the subjective viewpoint that he's one of the five or 10 best defensive players in basketball, and defense in general tends to be wildly underrated in the free-agent market (although weirdly, not in the draft). He is also, objectively, a monstrous rebounder, with his 20.1 rebound rate ranking sixth in the NBA last season."

He sucks offensively, but basically have just proven my point. Thank you.

Mave1002
08-21-2012, 04:12 AM
Pau Gasol is the most underrated player in the NBA, with 2 rings

Steelers23_06
08-21-2012, 04:23 AM

man i think you really try to find a way to make EVERY thread about the lakers. pau is not underrated at all. u sound foolish.

Nah this is exactly what I mean. I'm not saying he's great, but he's a hell of a defensive center, and is young and full of potential. Here's a quote from John Hollinger about Asik:

"Asik's advanced stats support the subjective viewpoint that he's one of the five or 10 best defensive players in basketball, and defense in general tends to be wildly underrated in the free-agent market (although weirdly, not in the draft). He is also, objectively, a monstrous rebounder, with his 20.1 rebound rate ranking sixth in the NBA last season."

He sucks offensively, but basically have just proven my point. Thank you.

ok but being a stat player and baller dont always go hand in hand. thats what im saying your saying his "rebound rate" but just because he got 5 boards in a game during garbage time doesnt make him a baller and if you look at those last four games against philly you will see he got a significant increase in minutes and not really a huge jump in numbers. he didnt even get a dub dub in 39 minutes of play without their primary scorer or starting center.

knickfan33
08-21-2012, 04:24 AM
hes not underated, i think most people have him right where he should be...
great player, a little soft... still good though.

IndyHeatjman
08-21-2012, 04:29 AM
^ Naw, you got to give Pau respect...He was a monster against USA in olympics. Still a beast, and i can't understand why anyone would under estimate or underate Pau Gasol

knickfan33
08-21-2012, 04:38 AM
^ im giving him respect, i think he's a great player... i dont see too many underrating him on here

Steelers23_06
08-21-2012, 04:42 AM
^ im giving him respect, i think he's a great player... i dont see too many underrating him on here

this. i think hes about ranked right. i never see anyone saying he is trash or anything. i think he is a great player just not great to play alongside howard

IndyHeatjman
08-21-2012, 04:56 AM

^ As well you/others should,lol. The "Naw" was for Mave1002. Anyways Steelers, Gasol should complement Howard well IMO. He can open lanes up for Howard to wreek havoc on the low post. It's going to be entertaining watching these two play together. Yet, im a heat and pacers fan so not so much.

Steelers23_06
08-21-2012, 05:09 AM
^ As well you/others should,lol. The "Naw" was for Mave1002. Anyways Steelers, Gasol should complement Howard well IMO. He can open lanes up for Howard to wreek havoc on the low post. It's going to be entertaining watching these two play together. Yet, im a heat and pacers fan so not so much.

i just think its hard because they both excel in the p&r so it hard for that to happen. i think they would be better off starting jamison and going through with that trade for smith. i was saying this last night to Mave1002. i just feel if dwight sets a pick you just undercut it because you dont have to worry about pau shooting the 3. i just think if you had a 3 point shooting pf in the p&r with nash at point would be sooooo dangerous. i just think 2 post dominant players rarely work out. i think thats why bynum wasnt used to his advantage because the lakers run a lot of picks and rolls even without nash with pau running the pick. so he was in the way a lot of the time. thats y i feel he got frustrated because you have kobe who is the main ball handler taking the rock up and running the pick and roll with pau running the pick and dishing it on the roll or with that pick setting up a give and go. and a lot of the time for that to work you have to clear the paint making the centers boards drop because they arent in prime position. so i feel either dwight or pau is going to have to take the backseat.

IndyHeatjman
08-21-2012, 05:23 AM
i just think its hard because they both excel in the p&r so it hard for that to happen. i think they would be better off starting jamison and going through with that trade for smith. i was saying this last night to Mave1002. i just feel if dwight sets a pick you just undercut it because you dont have to worry about pau shooting the 3. i just think if you had a 3 point shooting pf in the p&r with nash at point would be sooooo dangerous. i just think 2 post dominant players rarely work out. i think thats why bynum wasnt used to his advantage because the lakers run a lot of picks and rolls even without nash with pau running the pick. so he was in the way a lot of the time. thats y i feel he got frustrated because you have kobe who is the main ball handler taking the rock up and running the pick and roll with pau running the pick and dishing it on the roll or with that pick setting up a give and go. and a lot of the time for that to work you have to clear the paint making the centers boards drop because they arent in prime position. so i feel either dwight or pau is going to have to take the backseat.

^You got some valid points here. The Lakers would be better off with Smith or Jamison because of their outside shooting. Yet, from what i've seen Pau can shoot midrange jumpers off the pick and roll, thus leaving the paint open for Howard. Gasol likes to roll-out and hit a baseline jumper or two throughout the coarse of a game. He's also a better all-around player than Smith or Jamison. Plus, how likely is the trade to go down now. There's another issue, IMO, with the reference to Bynums issues with game from playing with Gasol. Howard>>>Bynum.

Steelers23_06
08-21-2012, 05:35 AM
^You got some valid points here. The Lakers would be better off with Smith or Jamison because of their outside shooting. Yet, from what i've seen Pau can shoot midrange jumpers off the pick and roll, thus leaving the paint open for Howard. Gasol likes to roll-out and hit a baseline jumper or two throughout the coarse of a game. He's also a better all-around player than Smith or Jamison. Plus, how likely is the trade to go down now. There's another issue, IMO, with the reference to Bynums issues with game from playing with Gasol. Howard>>>Bynum.

i agree with what your saying but i feel its easier to have help d come for a mid range shot then a 3. and not only that if the p&r pick player dishes it out to the 3 and the help defender goes to the 3 that usually leaves a man WIDE open in the mid range. and yea dwight is better then gasol but not by as much as PSD thinks because opf what i said earlier. i think dwight will have better then bynum ever did as a laker but i think gasol is going to have one of his worst years yet as a result. because i feel like your going to have to pick between the two on who u want to shine and build your system around. i think they are going to pick dwight but if they do they better hope dwight stays because if not they just wasted the chance to have one of the best p&r teams ever imo. atleast we get to see it til december.

Potential33
08-21-2012, 06:21 AM
Over-Rated:
Kobe (A lot of people, mostly homers still think he is the same as he was 2-5 years ago, he is not close to that level of efficiency anymore)
Melo

Under-rated:
Garnett
Monroe
Scola
Millsap
Al Jefferson

BobbyHillSwag
08-21-2012, 06:32 AM
The most overrated player on PSD is DoMeFavors; the most underrated is Hawkeye, the moderator.

The only difference I can tell between them is DoMe is a nets homer and Hawkeye is a Lebron homer and a tpup fan.

Steelers23_06
08-21-2012, 06:51 AM
The only difference I can tell between them is DoMe is a nets homer and Hawkeye is a Lebron homer and a tpup fan.

man if you dont have respect for hawkweye you dont understand basketball

BklynKnicks3
08-21-2012, 08:25 AM
all the melo doubters need to put their name in a special thread and put their money up iam taking any bets we can meet up use paypal accounts whatever.

BobbyHillSwag
08-21-2012, 08:35 AM
man if you dont have respect for hawkweye you dont understand basketball

Or im just not a dicksucker. :laugh2:

I do have respect for hawkeye, but I also have respect for DoMe too even if he is a blatant troll. I dont take this internet **** too seriously, where someones opinion can get me riled up.

GiantsSwaGG
08-21-2012, 09:49 AM
He's a decent role player.

So is Bosh

85BearsDefense
08-21-2012, 09:51 AM
Bosh, look at the ECF if u disagree, KG went ham the whole series but when Bosh wasnt in KG was basically unstoppable.

Evolution23
08-21-2012, 10:06 AM
Overrated: Blake Griffin
Underrated: Pau Gasol

Rocketsfan85
08-21-2012, 10:06 AM
The nets team is overrated
Josh Smith underrated

Evolution23
08-21-2012, 10:07 AM
Bosh, look at the ECF if u disagree, KG went ham the whole series but when Bosh wasnt in KG was basically unstoppable.

He was injured

B'sCeltsPatsSox
08-21-2012, 10:28 AM
Formerly underrated now overrated: Gerald Wallace
Formerly overrated now underrated: Joe Johnson
This.

Underrated:
Monte Ellis
Paul Millsap
Luol Deng (Outside of the Bulls forum, that is)
Chris Bosh + Lamarcus Aldridge - I think people rank these two appropriately in terms of other PFs in the league, but not in terms of overall talent.
Marcin Gortat
Danilo Gallinari
Demarcus Cousins
Greg Monroe

Not really sure about overrated. It really depends on what kind of day the NBA forum is having :laugh2:
And this lol. Batum is overrated on here. Kobe at this stage is overrated on here as well. Carmelo is overrated by some. Rondo is overrated by most people on here(those who think he's a top 4 PG). Westbrook is also another underrated player.

LongIslandIcedZ
08-21-2012, 11:06 AM
Anyone else realize that overrated/underrated is an impossible argument, because everyone looks at players differently?

For example, I find Kevin Durant to be overrated when people say he is on Lebron James level. That means he can still be the second best player in the league, but overrated in my mind. People have different views on players and that makes them overrated/underrated. Arguing overrated/underrating is more often than not an argument that cannot be won.

xxplayerxx23
08-21-2012, 11:08 AM
A fellow Staten island men and you destroy my thread. :cry: Lol

XpLiCiTT
08-21-2012, 12:19 PM
The **** people say on here is absolutely baffling. One list had Kobe as "overrated"..

DR_1
08-21-2012, 12:32 PM
Overrate: Dwayne Wade
Underrate: Carlos Boozer

Blitzbolt
08-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Over
Kevin Love by far the guy has 0 playoff wins and people here are ready to call him the best of all time.

Under

Rondo.

dc5jdm
08-21-2012, 08:13 PM
LeBron is overrated he aint God like some heat fans believe.
Underrated Kobe Bryant never gets enough credit

SportsFanatic10
08-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Overrate: Dwayne Wade
Underrate: Carlos Boozer

lol...you're post would make sense if you flipped them.

VinceCarter
08-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Blake Griffin is overrated by EVERYBODY...not just PSD.

Josh Smith is underrated.

SportsFanatic10
08-21-2012, 08:26 PM

really? that's all he seems to get. all those defensive teams and 1st team nba awards when he hasn't deserved them are ridiculous. the guy has lived off of his name lately and its a shame. hes clearly declining and many people don't see it somehow.

Mave1002
08-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Over
Kevin Love by far the guy has 0 playoff wins and people here are ready to call him the best of all time.

Under

Rondo.

A little bit, coz his defense still needs to be improved, alot.

But we all know that he will be the next face of the NBA.

It's like giving Dennis Rodman a superb perimeter game.

bucketss
08-21-2012, 08:45 PM

:laugh:

justinnum1
08-21-2012, 09:03 PM

lulz

ohreally
08-21-2012, 10:37 PM
Underrated: Bosh, Milsap, Tony Parker, Rudy Gay, Lamarcus Aldridge, David Lee

Underrated: Rondo, Lee, Pierce, Jennings, Ilyasova, Humphries, Monroe, at this point, Deron Williams, probably Bosh and Pau, and Bogut.

Overrated: Gay, Griffin, Melo, Chandler, Alldridge, Josh Smith, Howard, at this point probably CP3

Not saying the overrated are bad, just overrated.

blastmasta26
08-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Underrated: Rondo, Lee, Pierce, Jennings, Ilyasova, Humphries, Monroe, at this point, Deron Williams, probably Bosh and Pau, and Bogut.

Overrated: Gay, Griffin, Melo, Chandler, Alldridge, Josh Smith, Howard, at this point probably CP3

Agree with both lists except for probably Griffin and Howard. Griffin gets a lot of criticism here for being mostly a flashy dunker and Howard is a legitimate top 3 player when he's healthy and motivated.

QueensG_718
08-22-2012, 12:27 AM
James garden is highly overrated in here especially after that finals performance

QueensG_718
08-22-2012, 12:27 AM
Harden

QueensG_718
08-22-2012, 12:31 AM
Jeremy Lin is the most underrated player on psd. People are still trying to find flaws in his game even when he played well. Dude is the truth. Speaking of truth paul peirce is underrated too

Mr. LA
08-22-2012, 12:44 AM
Bryant underrated
James overrated
Nash Underrated
Wade overrated
Gasol underrated
Bosh overrated
Peace underrated
Allen overrated
Howard underrated
Chalmers overrated

xxplayerxx23
08-22-2012, 12:50 AM
Way to troll get out of my thread :nod:

DeyAce
08-22-2012, 12:50 AM
Rondo is underrated

sunsfan88
08-22-2012, 12:51 AM
Overrated- Kobe, Griffin
Underrated- LaMarcus Alridge, Ty Lawson

I Rock Shaqs
08-22-2012, 01:00 AM

Just because you don't like somebody doesn't mean they are overrated, Dwight Howard is nowhere near overrated, Lemarcus Aldridge is underrated if anything, Josh Smith is also underrated.

selassi3
08-22-2012, 01:19 AM
Bosh is easily the most underrated player in the league, imo

Has been since he was a Raptor

DoMeFavors
08-22-2012, 01:26 AM
Overated Kevin Love
Underated Paul Pierce

SportsFanatic10
08-22-2012, 01:31 AM
Bryant underrated
James overrated
Nash Underrated
Wade overrated
Gasol underrated
Bosh overrated
Peace underrated
Allen overrated
Howard underrated
Chalmers overrated

clever :rolleyes:

XpLiCiTT
08-22-2012, 12:41 PM
Ty Lawson, Kyle Lowry, and Jrue Holiday are underrated too...since there's so many good point guards.

rapjuicer06
08-22-2012, 12:48 PM
After seeing people in the Harden thread, I think it's safe to say Harden is creeping up as to being one of the most overrated

Tumstock
08-22-2012, 01:17 PM
really? that's all he seems to get. all those defensive teams and 1st team nba awards when he hasn't deserved them are ridiculous. the guy has lived off of his name lately and its a shame. hes clearly declining and many people don't see it somehow.

He was clearly better than Wade last season.. Are you saying he is declining too?

Every thread has turned into a flaming war between Lakers and Heat fans since the howard trade!

John Walls Era
08-22-2012, 01:56 PM
James Harden + Kevin Love are so overrated on here, but properly rated by everyone outside PSD.

rapjuicer06
08-22-2012, 02:02 PM
James Harden + Kevin Love are so overrated on here, but properly rated by everyone outside PSD.

Would I take Harden over Rose? I can't answere that question honestly because I would like to see Harden as a #1 option first. Rose can def score, and is a good defender, but he's not a great passer (something you want out of your pg). In saying that I don't see a Rose lead Chicago doing anything in the playoffs. They won't get by Miami and they'll be lucky if they can beat Boston. So since you're so high on Rose, I don't see him doing any damage at all come playoff time.

Yea....

Hawkeye15
08-22-2012, 02:05 PM

How is Love overrated here, but the real world he isn't? He was named 2nd team all NBA, an Olympian, MIP, rebounding crown, 2 time all star, regarded as a top 8 player in the NBA, by everyone outside PSD, give or take. Is he rated any higher here? I don't think so.

I Rock Shaqs
08-22-2012, 02:26 PM
He was clearly better than Wade last season.. Are you saying he is declining too?

Every thread has turned into a flaming war between Lakers and Heat fans since the howard trade!

Better than every thread turning into a flaming war between two irrelevant teams like the Nets and Knicks.

I Rock Shaqs
08-22-2012, 02:27 PM
How is Love overrated here, but the real world he isn't? He was named 2nd team all NBA, an Olympian, MIP, rebounding crown, 2 time all star, regarded as a top 8 player in the NBA, by everyone outside PSD, give or take. Is he rated any higher here? I don't think so.

Kevin Love is overrated.

xxplayerxx23
08-22-2012, 02:29 PM
Id also like to hear how Love is overrated. He is a top 10 player and the best PF in the game.

Gram
08-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Greg Monroe is under rated here.

Hawkeye15
08-22-2012, 03:32 PM
Kevin Love is overrated.

How? And by who?

C_Mund
08-22-2012, 03:39 PM
Bargs' rebounging (or lack thereof) makes people think he's not as good as he is. If the way he played before getting hurt last season is any indication he can score in more ways than almost anybody in the league.

SportsFanatic10
08-22-2012, 04:43 PM

maybe if you're blind. wade was better last year and has been better for 4 years now. sure his game slowed down a bit last year due to bad knees but he was still better and he'll likely be better again this season too.

BGates29
08-22-2012, 05:04 PM
Melo overrated /LeBron underrated

GodsSon
08-22-2012, 05:48 PM
Bargs' rebounging (or lack thereof) makes people think he's not as good as he is. If the way he played before getting hurt last season is any indication he can score in more ways than almost anybody in the league.

I'll agree with this.

The guy is one of the elite scoring bigs in the entire L.

smiddy012
08-22-2012, 07:01 PM
Wade. I think Rose has been the better player the last two seasons. Although Wade was exposed last season. Just my opinion.

Bosh is a little underated, still a top 15/20 player no doubt.

xxplayerxx23
08-22-2012, 07:23 PM
WHat I don't understand is how is it possible that Lebron is underrated?

DR_1
08-22-2012, 07:33 PM
lol...you're post would make sense if you flipped them.

Watch Wade play objectively for once. He relies on the refs to bail him out every time. I hate watching him play. Boozer is very efficient considering the amount of minutes he gets relative to other top PFs.

ATX
08-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Watch Wade play objectively for once. He relies on the refs to bail him out every time. I hate watching him play. Boozer is very efficient considering the amount of minutes he gets relative to other top PFs.

:facepalm:

SportsFanatic10
08-22-2012, 07:38 PM

boozer has no defense, hes so bad that he gets benched for gibson late in games. and wade does not rely on the refs, he just aggressively drives into contact like you're supposed to do. and his pump fake seems to work even though he doesn't have the greatest jumper so why shouldn't he use it.

SportsFanatic10
08-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Wade. I think Rose has been the better player the last two seasons. Although Wade was exposed last season. Just my opinion.

Bosh is a little underated, still a top 15/20 player no doubt.

lol rose hasn't been better than wade. and since when did being injured become being exposed? he still put up 22/5/5 on 50% shooting with almost 2 steals and over a block a game. and in the playoffs 23/5/4 on 46% with 2 steals and a block isn't anything to laugh at either.

ohreally
08-22-2012, 09:23 PM
Just because you don't like somebody doesn't mean they are overrated, Dwight Howard is nowhere near overrated, Lemarcus Aldridge is underrated if anything, Josh Smith is also underrated.

And here I didn't even know I didn't like these guys. Maybe because I don't. I admit you can find reason to not like Josh if you wanted to, but Howard and LaMarcus? I never once said anything negative about Howard throughout the ordeal of his being traded. If anything, the whole charade just made his point. I just don't see him as god's gift, which, come on, is the way he's thought of round here. In the history of great centers of the NBA and ABA he's a heck of a power forward. He is the class of the center position now, but let's just see how LA plays out. And LaMarcus? Nice player, but I don't see anything very special.

I think they're overrated on PSDand in general. Wasn't this an opinion thread? I was thisfarfromsaying Rose too. Whew...saved myself there.

bagwell368
08-22-2012, 09:44 PM
I think people tend to underrate Rondo.

NFW... Rondo is one of the most overrated players. He made top 10 MVP last year even though KG was more valuable.

He is cited by many as the best PG or best 3 or best 5. Truth is he didn't even crack the top 7.

He's erratic, rarely puts in an effort when he doesn't care. He's not a leader in the locker room. His shooting continues to get worse. He doesn't practice the way his coaches want. He's been on the trade block at least 3 times the past few years.

MackSnackWrap
08-22-2012, 10:04 PM
Bosh is underrated period. I feel like Pau Gasol is kinda overated.

DR_1
08-22-2012, 10:12 PM
Wade is overrated end of story. Amy rational fam can see that

SportsFanatic10
08-22-2012, 10:17 PM
Wade is overrated end of story. Amy rational fam can see that

what is a rational fam?

and if you consider wade overrated and are so rational then you must consider rose heavily overrated.

Hardaway Here
08-22-2012, 10:46 PM
Overated:
Kobe (mainly by homer Laker fans not rational ones)
Melo (same thing applies to Melo but with Knick fans)
Deron Williams (same thing applies to Deron but with Net fans)
James Harden ( just a little bit though people giving him to much credit/blame to early)

Underated:
Wade (some act like he isn't there since Lebron got there)
Rondo (great pure pg jumper isn't great but I'd take a pure playmaking pg anyday)
Jrue (He is coming up watch out)
Bosh (His presence is felt when he is on the floor watch ECF again)
Gasol (Disrespected by Laker fans with Kobe blinders on. Not all Laker fans though he doesn't get enough credit)

XpLiCiTT
08-22-2012, 11:03 PM
Overated:
James Harden ( just a little bit though people giving him to much credit/blame to early)

Underated:
Rondo (great pure pg jumper isn't great but I'd take a pure playmaking pg anyday)
Gasol (Disrespected by Laker fans with Kobe blinders on. Not all Laker fans though he doesn't get enough credit)

Not one of your overrated players is overrated.

Wade isn't underrated, nor overrated. I agree with Rondo/Jrue/Bosh though. Gasol is slightly underrated if anything, he's kind of neither.

Hawkeye15
08-22-2012, 11:11 PM
Overated:

Underated:

I literally agree with all of this.

smiddy012
08-22-2012, 11:31 PM
boozer has no defense, hes so bad that he gets benched for gibson late in games. and wade does not rely on the refs, he just aggressively drives into contact like you're supposed to do. and his pump fake seems to work even though he doesn't have the greatest jumper so why shouldn't he use it.

Agreed.

lol rose hasn't been better than wade. and since when did being injured become being exposed? he still put up 22/5/5 on 50% shooting with almost 2 steals and over a block a game. and in the playoffs 23/5/4 on 46% with 2 steals and a block isn't anything to laugh at either.

Rose is a better passer, defender, and long-range shooter. Wade isn't any better than Rose at getting to the hoop, he does have tons of more open lanes & looks though. Rose is also an elite rebounding PG. But Rose doesn't get near the amount of calls Wade gets as Wade makes diving look like an art-form in comparison.

Yes you can use the statistical argument, this is just my opinion. Stats without context don't give you the entire picture. There isn't one player on the Bulls who can create open looks for Rose besides Rose, Wade has two other players to open up the floor for him. Playing with Lebron and Bosh is going to be a lot easier than playing with Deng and Boozer to say the least. Take away open lanes from Wade and he is a pretty useless player IMO, just look at all the times Chicago shut Wade down the last two seasons.

Eagles4Lyfe
08-22-2012, 11:49 PM
James Harden is someone who's so overrated on PSD its not even funny.

Melo, Manu and Gay are underrated to certain degrees.

XpLiCiTT
08-22-2012, 11:51 PM
I don't really pay much attention to who's overrated/underrated "on psd" so i guess i don't really understand it..but outside of psd i don't really see how Harden is overrated.

Eagles4Lyfe
08-22-2012, 11:51 PM
Overated:

Underated:

You've only been on this site for like a month how do you know all this already:eyebrow:

DR_1
08-23-2012, 12:17 AM
I agree with you on rose smiddy

SportsFanatic10
08-23-2012, 12:47 AM
Agreed.

Rose is a better passer, defender, and long-range shooter. Wade isn't any better than Rose at getting to the hoop, he does have tons of more open lanes & looks though. Rose is also an elite rebounding PG. But Rose doesn't get near the amount of calls Wade gets as Wade makes diving look like an art-form in comparison.

Yes you can use the statistical argument, this is just my opinion. Stats without context don't give you the entire picture. There isn't one player on the Bulls who can create open looks for Rose besides Rose, Wade has two other players to open up the floor for him. Playing with Lebron and Bosh is going to be a lot easier than playing with Deng and Boozer to say the least. Take away open lanes from Wade and he is a pretty useless player IMO, just look at all the times Chicago shut Wade down the last two seasons.

rose is definately not a better defender lol. and passing is closer than you think. wade can average 7 assists when lebron isn't there taking the ball out of his hands. shooting i'd give to rose right now. wade used to have a nice midrange game but i don't know what happened to that lately. his post game has really gotten deadly though but alot of people havn't noticed yet. you can make the arguement of playing with stars sure, but wade put up better more efficient numbers than rose before lebron and bosh. sure they open things up for him, but they also take away from those stats that you are looking at with so much context. wade now gets less shots and less assists because of lebron, hes had to sacrifice part of his game.

Hardaway Here
08-23-2012, 09:00 AM
You've only been on this site for like a month how do you know all this already:eyebrow:

I've been coming to this site for years actually just never joined it but I was actually referring to fans i know in real life they are way worse than the ones on here because I have to hear them talk this site is more relaxing, because I can choose not to read what certain people post.

I live in SoCal so there are fans for just about every team of every sport here

strahan92osi72
08-23-2012, 09:15 AM
On PSD?
Overrated:

1. Joe Johnson
2. Danillo Gallinari
3. Ricky Rubio
4. Blake Griifin
5. Luol Deng

Underrated:

1. Carmelo Anthony
2. Brandon Jennings
3. Serge Ibaka
4. Kevin Martin
5. Andrew Bynum

JayW_1023
08-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Underrated: Tony Parker

Lake_Show2416
08-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Underrated: Pau Gasol

Overrated: Luol Deng

ztilzer31
08-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Overrated- 40 year old Steve Nash/Tyson Chandler

Underrated- Rajon Rando/Lebron James

I put LBJ just because about this time last year there was a poll where people were asked who was the best player in the NBA, and LBJ came in 4th behind Rose/Kobe/Durant. I wish I saved quotes more because there were so many dumb comments on how Lebron "wasn't that good" last year. I wish I saved them...

Oefarmy2005
08-23-2012, 05:17 PM
Overrated: Love - it's not hard to put up monster numbers when there are maybe 1-2 other decent players on the team.

Underrated: Westbrook - I know he is a chucker but when he want's to take over a game he scores more easily than Durant.

My 2 Cents on Melo: I never really disliked Melo until he got to NY - yes he is a black hole but he got the job done more often than none in Denver. I guess I just really dislike Knicks' fans - and I bet it's me and the majority of PSD. I can't say enough about how many same threads are being started by NYK fans in the NBA forum - here is the short QA session for you, except I don't remember all of the questions: 1) Q: Are the NYK the best defensive team? A: Hell no, they are not even in the top 10. 2) Q: Can the NYK win it all this year? A: While there is always a chance for NYK, there is also one for the Bobcats. It is very-very highly unlikely and the NYK are not a contender. 3) Do the NYK have the best depth at PG? No, 40 year old Kidd, "broken-down" Felton, "over the hill" Davis and "one year wonder - 10 years ago" Bibby are all huge question marks and I don't see any more than 1.5 of them ever being healthy.

I guess it's quite a rant, but what goes around comes around. I know the Lakers' fans are also ignorant, but they have actually improved over this off-season by a mile by picking up DH12.

strahan92osi72
08-23-2012, 07:25 PM
Overrated: Love - it's not hard to put up monster numbers when there are maybe 1-2 other decent players on the team.

Underrated: Westbrook - I know he is a chucker but when he want's to take over a game he scores more easily than Durant.

My 2 Cents on Melo: I never really disliked Melo until he got to NY - yes he is a black hole but he got the job done more often than none in Denver. I guess I just really dislike Knicks' fans - and I bet it's me and the majority of PSD. I can't say enough about how many same threads are being started by NYK fans in the NBA forum - here is the short QA session for you, except I don't remember all of the questions: 1) Q: Are the NYK the best defensive team? A: Hell no, they are not even in the top 10. 2) Q: Can the NYK win it all this year? A: While there is always a chance for NYK, there is also one for the Bobcats. It is very-very highly unlikely and the NYK are not a contender. 3) Do the NYK have the best depth at PG? No, 40 year old Kidd, "broken-down" Felton, "over the hill" Davis and "one year wonder - 10 years ago" Bibby are all huge question marks and I don't see any more than 1.5 of them ever being healthy.

I guess it's quite a rant, but what goes around comes around. I know the Lakers' fans are also ignorant, but they have actually improved over this off-season by a mile by picking up DH12.

The Knick fan can have a similar rant as to how disrespected our team is on PSD, but I honestly don't feel like typing that much. I'd be here all day. You comparing us to the Bobcats in your "rant" is a classic example.

Oefarmy2005
08-24-2012, 12:22 AM
The Knick fan can have a similar rant as to how disrespected our team is on PSD, but I honestly don't feel like typing that much. I'd be here all day. You comparing us to the Bobcats in your "rant" is a classic example.

All I said regarding that is that the Knicks have the same chance of winning it all this year as Bobcats - none.

Catfish1314
08-24-2012, 12:33 AM
As other people have said, Chris Bosh is horribly underrated. It's like people forgot what he can really do once he went to Miami. And as much of a feminine drama queen as he may be, it makes his statistical sacrifice for the sake of winning all the more impressive.

Based on comments like "all he does is flashy dunk," I would also say Blake Griffin has started to become underrated on this board.

Homer nods go to Isaiah Thomas and Marcus Thornton.