PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant Cheating With Olympic Swimmer?

Nikeman
08-18-2012, 01:15 AM
http://www.inquisitr.com/297282/kobe-bryant-allegedly-having-affair-with-olympic-swimmer/

Article:

Kobe Bryant may be cheating on his wife again, if Australian Olympians Liz Cambage and Craig Stevens are to be believed. This time, it may be with three-time gold medalist Stephanie Rice.

Swimmer Stevens told Triple M,

“There’s definitely something going on… I was on the last Olympic team and he was hanging us a fair bit at the different parties and whatnot.”

When Mark Geyer asked if Stevens thought Bryant had had an affair with Rice four years ago, Stevens said,

“I remember her telling the story [of] how he put it to her… that he had the family coming the next day but he had that night free.”

Cambage also implied that Bryant was cheating on his wife, but she didn’t specifically call out Rice. The 20-year-old basketball player tweeted,

“I love how Kobe has his wife with him at the Olympics, yet still surrounded by groupies!!!”

and

“some women need to get a grip, ASAP!”

Cambage also said that she was “going to stop wearing Kobe’s after this” but later tweeted, “LOL media makes me laugh, I never named anyone?”

So far, Stephanie Rice hasn’t commented on the allegations.

If the rumors are true, this wouldn’t be the first time that Bryant has been unfaithful. In 2011, it was reported that Bryant was cheating on his wife Vanessa with former Playboy playmate Jessica Burciaga. Burciaga blasted the media for saying that she was having an affair with Bryant, and said that she had never even met him.

Bryant also admitted before that he had cheated on his wife, and Vanessa Bryant accused him of cheating with 105 women over the course of their 10 and a half year marriage. Bryant was also charged with sexual assault of a 19-year-old hotel clerk in 2003, but his wife didn’t file for divorce until last year, before calling it off in June of this year.

Kobe and Vanessa Bryant were supposedly working on a full reconciliation, but if these new rumors are true, she might end up signing the papers after all.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/297282/kobe-bryant-allegedly-having-affair-with-olympic-swimmer/#0WOZlvlFscujufvv.99

Nikeman
08-18-2012, 01:18 AM
Not going to lie.. great player and all but a disgusting person.. and role model...

Maybe its because I am older than you people here in your 20s and teens, but this disgusts me..

From the sexual assault in 2003, to the cheating scandal, to his divorce and this...

I am a father, which Kobe also is.. and I would commit suicide if I had to tell my parents I "cheated"on their mother... is that the kind of influence you want to be?

People ride Kobe's **** so hard on this forum and it disgusts me to see him as a person...

D1JM
08-18-2012, 01:18 AM
a heat guy putting this story up. nice.

D1JM
08-18-2012, 01:20 AM
Not going to lie.. great player and all but a disgusting person.. and role model...

Maybe its because I am older than you people here in your 20s and teens, but this disgusts me..

From the sexual assault in 2003, to the cheating scandal, to his divorce and this...

I am a father, which Kobe also is.. and I would commit suicide if I had to tell my parents I "cheated"on their mother... is that the kind of influence you want to be?

People ride Kobe's **** so hard on this forum and it disgusts me to see him as a person...

and who are you to judge him? you dont know him or his life. did you post about lebron being friendly with another olympian? or that doesn't count?

Gibby23
08-18-2012, 01:21 AM

Look at #3(Wade) in your sig and quit saying stupid ****.

Nikeman
08-18-2012, 01:21 AM
and who are you to judge him? you dont know him or his life. did you post about lebron being friendly with another olympian? or that doesn't count?

....... LeBron asked her to dinner................... that's different than cheating with 105 women.. and sure my judgement has no impact on Kobe's life but I have a right to have my own opinion...

Gibby23
08-18-2012, 01:24 AM
Wade had sex parties when he was married.

Giants27
08-18-2012, 01:26 AM
Who gives a flying *****!!?

If you were him why wouldnt you or at least think about it? If you guys disagree your full of it..

Nikeman
08-18-2012, 01:26 AM

And I love Wade as a player as I do Kobe... don't respect them as people...

That's why I respect the hell out of players like Kevin Durant, humble and good human beings..

Kobe cheated on his wife with over 100 women... then gets caught and does it again... just shows he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Idk how your defending Kobe for cheating on his wife but keep going....

D12 fan
08-18-2012, 01:27 AM
Wade caught a STD having sex with different women,so what?

GREATNESS ONE
He did it for the llullz

Gibby23
Bosh can't even see his kid.

fruitchops
nikeman is right on this one.. its a shame at the lack of morals people have on this forum..

how can you tell us we can't judge a man on his life even if we don't know him?? I don't give a **** if i dont know the guy.. its publicly known that he is unfaithful to his marriage and I dont respect people like that.. i dont care about 5 championship rings.. the dude has some hardware who gives a ****.. he has kids yet he cheats on his own wife..

D1JM
08-18-2012, 01:28 AM
....... LeBron asked her to dinner................... that's different than cheating with 105 women.. and sure my judgement has no impact on Kobe's life but I have a right to have my own opinion...

someone has kept tally about kobe and his women to the digit. :rolleyes:. you really think kobe will tell her wife i've cheated with 105 women. it's a bunch of ******** and it's easy to sell

you think the olympian will tweet about what actually went down with lebron? you state you're old enough to understand, so you should know she isn't saying everything. why would she say something that can label her as a home wrecker?

WickedBadMan
08-18-2012, 01:28 AM
I think this just means we can all agree... The Lakers and the Heat are composed of terrible people.

fruitchops
08-18-2012, 01:29 AM
what a ****ing shame.. if he wanted to sleep with whomever he wanted then he shouldn't have married until he was done playing basketball

dumbass mother****ers trying to defend bad human beings because they ride the dick of their sports heros

Nikeman
someone has kept tally about kobe and his women to the digit. :rolleyes:. you really think kobe will tell her wife i've cheated with 105 women. it's a bunch of ******** and it's easy to sell

Its called reading and following the news bro..

He publicly admitted to cheating so idk what your point is?

Gibby23

That's why I respect the hell out of players like Kevin Durant, humble and good human beings..

Kobe cheated on his wife with over 100 women... then gets caught and does it again... just shows he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Alot of athletes do it but it's not reported. You are a dumbass if you didn't know that.

Giants27
08-18-2012, 01:30 AM

Then after those 100+ women its not longer Kobes fault,its Vannessa for sticking around. She isnt going to leave a millionaire and he knows that so he's going to continue to do what he wants.

Avenged
08-18-2012, 01:30 AM
This thread is full of Llull'z. Kobe you the man!

Gritz
08-18-2012, 01:32 AM

Really Bro??

Nikeman
08-18-2012, 01:33 AM
Alot of athletes do it but it's not reported. You are a dumbass if you didn't know that.

No **** sherlock....

Just keep riding Kobe's **** some more.

KB-Pau-DH2012
He did it for the llullz

I think Nikeman made this thread for the llullz.

Btw, congrats on 10K posts! :clap:

D12 fan
Nikeman did it for the llull'z.

fruitchops
Then after those 100+ women its not longer Kobes fault,its Vannessa for sticking around. She isnt going to leave a millionaire and he knows that so he's going to continue to do what he wants.

just because vanessa is a dumb *** gold digging son of a ***** makes kobe even look that much worse... you're married to this ***** that hasn't ****ing left you yet and she continues to take your ****ing money.. woulda left that *****

tnewkirk
kobe bryant is a piece of ****.

Nikeman
Really Bro??

Yea really.. I have principles in my life..

Gritz
what a ****ing shame.. if he wanted to sleep with whomever he wanted then he shouldn't have married until he was done playing basketball

dumbass mother****ers trying to defend bad human beings because they ride the dick of their sports heros

I agree but you're not making it better calling people dumb a mfers

Giants27
08-18-2012, 01:34 AM

Why get so worked up LOL! People in general cheat all the damn time. Im not saying its right but this guy is going to get more heat why? because he's a superstar. BS all we should care about as fans is on the court. Who cares what these guys do off the court. It's they're life

fruitchops
kobe man up and cut the baggage... oh but you aint no man. youz a ****ing ***** that sleeps around when you guys kids.. man great role model

Gritz

The principle of suicide? I agree with everything else you said but that was just absurd.

D1JM
Its called reading and following the news bro..

He publicly admitted to cheating so idk what your point is?

my point being that i can go to TMZ and read a lot of ********. seriously, who the **** knows how many girls kobe has ****ed? he admitted to it, but he never mentioned a number. we have to trust sources, right?

Nikeman
Nikeman did it for the lolz.

HAHAAHHA busted.... yea bro idgaf I'm 19.... I was bored.

Although I don't respect cheating I could care less its Kobe's life let him live it the way he wants...

The forum was boring today

Giants27
08-18-2012, 01:36 AM
just because vanessa is a dumb *** gold digging son of a ***** makes kobe even look that much worse... you're married to this ***** that hasn't ****ing left you yet and she continues to take your ****ing money.. woulda left that *****

She' the mother of his two kids. She's always going to get money one way or the other lol

fruitchops
Why get so worked up LOL! People in general cheat all the damn time. Im not saying its right but this guy is going to get more heat why? because he's a superstar. BS all we should care about as fans is on the court. Who cares what these guys do off the court. It's they're life

No actually this guy is going to get more heat because he is a superstar in the NBA and we actually are currently on an NBA forum...

this isnt a thread about bill cheating with cindy in the neighborhood forum

Nikeman
The principle of suicide? I agree with everything else you said but that was just absurd.

Seriously bro, I do have principles in life...

I would never cheat, and to me, if I am a father it would be real hard to tell your kids that you cheated... if his kids do forgive him, then he goes out and cheats again, what kind role model his he?

His kids will age and see and read the news and I'm sure they'll find out everything..

Giants27
08-18-2012, 01:38 AM
HAHAAHHA busted.... yea bro idgaf I'm 19.... I was bored.

Although I don't respect cheating I could care less its Kobe's life let him live it the way he wants...

The forum was boring today

You're a tool kid.

/thread

Night!

Nikeman
08-18-2012, 01:39 AM
You're a tool kid.

/thread

Night!

Sleep tight *****

KB-Pau-DH2012

I would never cheat, and to me, if I am a father it would be real hard to tell your kids that you cheated... if his kids do forgive him, then he goes out and cheats again, what kind role model his he?

His kids will age and see and read the news and I'm sure they'll find out everything..

So basically you made this thread to vilify Kobe and rave on how much of a crappy person he is? :confused:

Dude, go bang your wife a couple of times. What the hell are you doing on the internet talking about and contemplating which hole(s) another guy's schlong goes?

fruitchops
I'm sorry but where are the mods right now?? I find it highly offensive that you just used that verbiage kb-pau-dwight... as i have seen many a time people get banned for racial slurs yet some people do it over and over again and nothing happens

Gritz

By all means then jump off a cliff, no parachute

Gritz
08-18-2012, 01:40 AM
Do it for the llullzz nneeeegggaaaa!!!!! :rock:

:confused:

Nikeman
08-18-2012, 01:40 AM

So if your a father... you'd feel proud in telling your kids that you cheated on their mother???

If thats the case we need to swap places and I need to watch you jump off a cliff...

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-18-2012, 01:41 AM
:confused:

LOL I dunno :laugh2:

fruitchops

You know this is possible right?? I actually jumped of a chocolate cliff bar the other day without a parachute.. landing went quite smoothly

Odominator
If the allegations of 105 women are true... then I just want to say a late congrats to the Mamba for reaching the century mark!

D12 fan
Sleep tight *****

He really did it for the llull'z.

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-18-2012, 01:42 AM
He rally did it for the llull'z.

:clap:

fruitchops
08-18-2012, 01:42 AM
If the allegations of 105 women are true... then I just want to say a late congrats to the Mamba for reaching the century mark!

kobes got jack **** on barney stinson

IDunknown
08-18-2012, 01:43 AM

:facepalm:You wrote that your parents have the same mother,and you cheated on her.:speechless:

Odominator
08-18-2012, 01:44 AM
kobes got jack **** on barney stinson

Dunno who Barney Stinson is. But this is another Mamba milestone that Lebron will never match.

:hi5::cheers:

Nikeman
08-18-2012, 01:44 AM
Yea bro my drunk *** mistyped it....

Im going back to college tomorrow idgaf!

Nikeman
08-18-2012, 01:45 AM
Btw, you idiot add Nash into your name..

KB Pau Nash DH 2012....

Gritz
08-18-2012, 01:46 AM
You know this is possible right?? I actually jumped of a chocolate cliff bar the other day without a parachute.. landing went quite smoothly

pics or it didn't happen bro

fruitchops
08-18-2012, 01:46 AM
Dunno who Barney Stinson is. But this is another Mamba milestone that Lebron will never match.

:hi5::cheers:

This is Barney Stinson.. a shame you don't know him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV-NhfgoA7A

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Btw, you idiot add Nash into your name..

KB Pau Nash DH 2012....

I know man, wish I could request a mod to change up my username :mad:

thechom80
08-18-2012, 01:48 AM
:facepalm:You wrote that your parents have the same mother,and you cheated on her.:speechless:

Reading through this, I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

Gritz
So if your a father... you'd feel proud in telling your kids that you cheated on their mother???

If thats the case we need to swap places and I need to watch you jump off a cliff...

I'll jump after you

KB-Pau-DH2012
I think we are all drunk as we are posting in this thread. :laugh2:

Gritz
I know man, wish I could request a mod to change up my username :mad:

too late, that's my multi's name

Giants27
Yea bro my drunk *** mistyped it....

Im going back to college tomorrow idgaf!

Tell your parents to give you some more love and attention. Pretty sad you gotta come on here of all places and try to get some..

When I was in school we call people like you scums...

Slug3
08-18-2012, 01:50 AM
Wade, Kobe, Bron, Durant, etc..... I do not care what they do out of basketball. They want to **** up let them then. Let's just enjoy them playing ball. Jordan was not a saint either.

fruitchops
08-18-2012, 01:51 AM
you're just as much of a scum for calling someone a scum that you don't even know.. you realize you're completely contradicting yourself?? saying he has no right to judge kobe yet you continue to judge him even though you have no idea who he is??

****ing idiot and yes im talking to you giants27

KB-Pau-DH2012
Hey guys, how long do you think Kobe's schlong is? Just curious.

Venomous88
Wade caught a STD having sex with different women,so what?Even though this might be true, the account which youre referring to was proven false. Stop listening to crazy women bro

D1JM
08-18-2012, 01:52 AM
I think we are all drunk as we are posting in this thread. :laugh2:

maybe lol

fruitchops
08-18-2012, 01:52 AM
Hey guys, how long do you think Kobe's schlong is? Just curious.

and you would be just curious.. doesn't surprise me at all.. like yeah i know you're joking yet when people joke about those things its really not all that far from a joke lmao

Gritz
08-18-2012, 01:53 AM
and you would be just curious.. doesn't surprise me at all.. like yeah i know you're joking yet when people joke about those things its really not all that far from a joke lmao

lmbo

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-18-2012, 01:54 AM

Hey, curiosity never killed the cat!

....oh wait....nevermind...it did....

proceed!

ThunderousDemon
08-18-2012, 01:54 AM
Is this TMZ?

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-18-2012, 01:56 AM
Is this TMZ?

No, it's CNBC. Where the **** have you been?

ThunderousDemon
08-18-2012, 01:59 AM
No, it's CNBC. Where the **** have you been?

I actually meant if this website is TMZ now because that's where this thread belongs on.

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-18-2012, 02:01 AM
I actually meant if this website is TMZ now because that's where this thread belongs on.

Haha lol I dunno, the premise of this thread is just so ridiculous, and the OP himself admitted that he's drunk as hell. :laugh2:

jayjay33
08-18-2012, 02:03 AM

No because most people at Some point in there lives have cheated or stolen or did something wrong. An know they are in no position to judge anyone.

Except, for some holier than thou dumb *****. Who Like to throw stones, from their glass house. But I bet if you put there life under a microscope, you will find all kinds of ****.

Judge not, lest ye be judge..........

ThunderousDemon
08-18-2012, 02:03 AM
This song comes to mind, Kobe!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4VPRYuPNE4

fruitchops
08-18-2012, 02:04 AM
yo momma so cool that even ll cool j wanted to change his name

MagicBucsSox
08-18-2012, 02:05 AM

Not gon lie.....I'd hit that too. Kobe turned his wife into a no name wanna be model into a woman worth 75m. He can do as he wishes

Ps is this mediatakeout?

fruitchops
08-18-2012, 02:06 AM
No because most people at Some point in there lives have cheat or stolen or did something wrong. An are in no position to judge anyone.

Except, for some holier than thou dumb *****. Who Like to throw stones, from their glass house. But I bet if you put there life under a microscope, you will find all kinds of ****.

there's a difference between making mistakes and fixing them and continuing to do the same thing over and over again

i aint perfect.. ive ****ed up too but i recogonize that **** son

Gritz
08-18-2012, 02:10 AM
No because most people at Some point in there lives have cheated or stolen or did something wrong. An know they are in no position to judge anyone.

Matthew 7, Jesus is talking about not judging hypocritically, not saying that you cannot judge. Also he is talking to believers speaking to believers

ThunderousDemon
08-18-2012, 02:12 AM
Matthew 7, Jesus is talking about not judging hypocritically, not saying that you cannot judge. Also he is talking to believers speaking to believers

Oh yeah?

Ezekiel 23:20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

I win :smoking:

Gritz
08-18-2012, 02:13 AM
Oh yeah?

I win :smoking:

k

ThunderousDemon
08-18-2012, 02:14 AM
k

:k: <------- Why does the K blink three times?

shep33
08-18-2012, 02:16 AM
I hate to break this to people, but athletes tend to sleep with multiple people... sometimes at once

Gritz
08-18-2012, 02:18 AM
:k: <------- Why does the K blink three times?

Conspiracy? or Racist?

hmm...

Like tootsie roll pops, the world may never know

jayjay33
08-18-2012, 02:19 AM
No because most people at Some point in there lives have cheat or stolen or did something wrong. An are in no position to judge anyone.

there's a difference between making mistakes and fixing them and continuing to do the same thing over and over again

i aint perfect.. ive ****ed up too but i recogonize that **** son

Then your in no position to judge that man........

An I guarantee there have been times when you have made the same mistakes. We all do, some more times than others, but we all do.

If you don't agree with some ones lifestyle that's fine. But don't think because you have not made then same mistakes they did. That, that allows you to sit in judgement of another person.

fruitchops
08-18-2012, 02:24 AM
I can judge a person who continues to make the same awful decision.. what are you talking about?? I just explained this to you. I can make the same mistake once... compared to someone who has made the mistake 100 times.. who is the worse person.. why dont you answer that one for me

ThunderousDemon
08-18-2012, 02:25 AM
Conspiracy? or Racist?

hmm...

Like tootsie roll pops, the world may never know

Can't it be both, a racist conspiracy?

jayjay33
08-18-2012, 02:27 AM

You missed his point. Which was that you can't not judge non hypocritically. Because we all have our on crap.

"Same with let he who is without sin cast the first stone". He is not saying you can't throw stones. Just that yo closest needs to be clean if you do. Which of course no one's is.

Martin's better
08-18-2012, 02:33 AM
Story is a week old and ******** any way. Stevens already apologized for the comments so it's a pointless thread

LakersMaster24
http://i.qkme.me/3qefkr.jpg

Gritz
You missed his point. Which was that you can't not judge non hypocritically. Because we all have our on crap.

"Same with let he who is without sin cast the first stone". He is not saying you can't throw stones. Just that yo closest needs to be clean if you do. Which of course no one's is.

Your missing the whole point on repentance. If I curse, I can't tell you that you can't tell you to stop cursing because I haven't even fixed my ownself; but once you turn away from that act then you can help your brother turn away from that specific act as well

shep33
08-18-2012, 02:37 AM
He's a hussy, but I'd say a majority of pro-athletes cheat on their wives.

Gritz
08-18-2012, 02:40 AM
He's a hussy, but I'd say a majority of pro-athletes cheat on their wives.

Not AC Green

elopez24MIAMI
08-18-2012, 02:41 AM

There jayjay goes again teaching us lessons I now consider jay the conscious of us all on PSD... All of us should put forward all the effort possible to learn these lessons form jayjay...

If I could be like jayjay jay I wanna be like jay..
Thanks again for teaching us all another lesson...

jayjay33
08-18-2012, 02:44 AM
I can judge a person who continues to make the same awful decision.. what are you talking about?? I just explained this to you. I can make the same mistake once... compared to someone who has made the mistake 100 times.. who is the worse person.. why dont you answer that one for me

1. There is no way you have never made the same mistake twice. You there's goes that argument right off the back.

2. I don't know who is the worse person. Because I am not so arrogant as to think I can judge the worse it better person.

If I steal once and you stiil twice does that makes me you a better person? What about the good we do who judges that. Dr. King cheated does that mean he was a bad person, does that make you better person that him?

If I cheat on my wife, but would give my life to save hers. Was I a good person or a bad one?

If Kobe blows you out of the water in good deed to bad deed ratio dose that make him a better person that you?

I think that judging a person might be a little above "fruitchops" pay grade. Lol

But what do I know. I'm sure "fruitchops" will be on speed dial on judgment day. :D

SA5195
08-18-2012, 02:47 AM
ayyyy

jks

fruitchops
08-18-2012, 02:50 AM
Glad you've went to that much trouble to try and prove me "wrong".... when in reality you're still missing the point.

There are things in life that I'm not happy about. However, there are also things that I would never do.. thus I have every right to judge someone on something immoral when I wouldn't do something like that.

We aren't comparing apples and oranges.. someone stealing a newspaper from a news stand isnt the same thing as continually cheating on your wife.

So yes I have every right to judge someone on things that I would never do.

fruitchops
08-18-2012, 02:52 AM
And what does that Kobe comment even mean? If Kobe blows me out of the water in good to bad deed ratio? like are you just trying to pull **** out of your *** now??

lol so lets use this as an example... kobe has enough cash to donate to charity.. tell me this.. do you think he donates to a charity out of the goodness in his heart or do you think he donates because its positive PR and he has the money to blow?? like get out of here

Mave1002
08-18-2012, 02:53 AM
Should you decide to marry someone who is branded as the undisputed King of Hollywood basketball, you cant really expect alot from him, in relation to good manners and right conduct.

It's all about choices.

fruitchops
08-18-2012, 02:54 AM
just cause someone is in position to do good deeds like professional athletes are ALL the time does not make them good people.. its basically what they are supposed to do.. they are supposed to represent their organization.. supposed to maintain a good image.. but what Kobe does behind the scenes clearly defines who he really is as a person

jayjay33
08-18-2012, 02:58 AM

Your missing the whole point on repentance. If I curse, I can't tell you that you can't tell you to stop cursing because I haven't even fixed my ownself; but once you turn away from that act then you can help your brother turn away from that specific act as well

What? 1. It's not an exact act for excat act.

An 2. An most important that's not sitting in judgement of someone. Telling someone when they are doing something wrong and " judging them" are two completely different things. Your confusing the two.

You should not cheat on your wife....no judgment

You cheat on your wife so your a low life piece of trash, scumbag and a bad person......judgement

That is what he meant.

Pointing out the right path to people.....that's great

Judging people......not great and way above our pay grade.

pannydancoast
08-18-2012, 02:59 AM

and who the fu ck are you to judge him for his opinion (judging) on Kobe's fidelity ???? :cry::speechless:

KNICKS R BACK
08-18-2012, 03:04 AM
http://www.inquisitr.com/297282/kobe-bryant-allegedly-having-affair-with-olympic-swimmer/

Article:

the fact that you are butthurt about another man cheating on his wife is pathetic...mind your own buisness and stop acting like a middle aged house wife that watches soap operas all day

rasajr23
08-18-2012, 03:13 AM
[QUOTE=Nikeman;23360933]http://www.inquisitr.com/297282/kobe-bryant-allegedly-having-affair-with-olympic-swimmer/

YOU MAD??

jayjay33
08-18-2012, 03:14 AM

There jayjay goes again teaching us lessons I now consider jay the conscious of us all on PSD... All of us should put forward all the effort possible to learn these lessons form jayjay...

If I could be like jayjay jay I wanna be like jay..
Thanks again for teaching us all another lesson...

Lmao......damn your still butthurt. Just let it go dude, I forgot all about you. Man I must have really hurt your feelings. Lol

Now you went and got your little panties all in a bunch for nothing. :D

Raps18-19 Champ
08-18-2012, 03:18 AM
Kobe's a douche for doing that stuff. Vanessa's a gold digger for staying knowing he's pulling this stuff.

jayjay33
08-18-2012, 03:25 AM
just cause someone is in position to do good deeds like professional athletes are ALL the time does not make them good people.. its basically what they are supposed to do.. they are supposed to represent their organization.. supposed to maintain a good image.. but what Kobe does behind the scenes clearly defines who he really is as a person

See, you just killed your whole arugument. You don't know why someone does good deeds, maybe its image maybe it's cause they want to help people. You don't know and are therefore in no position to judge them. Wouldn't you need to know something like that before you can judge them? Or is all that matters is the bad you do and not the good. Kobe could very well just be a genuinely kinder person than you. You don't know so how can you judge him?

But since you called me out on answering your question, answer mine.

Dr. King cheated and you dont know him anymore than you know kobe. So was he a good person or a bad one?
Are you a better person than he was? How do you know?

elopez24MIAMI
08-18-2012, 03:28 AM
See, you just killed your whole arugument. You don't know why someone does good deeds, maybe its image maybe it's cause they want to help people. You don't know and are therefore in no position to judge them. Wouldn't you need to know something like that before you can judge them? Or is all that matters is the bad you do and not the good. Kobe could very well just be a genuinely kinder person than you. You don't know so how can you judge him?

Dr. King cheated and you dont know him anymore than you know kobe. So was he a good person or a bad one?

If we could all be like jayjay... Lol

Pakman
08-18-2012, 03:31 AM
Who cares? As Long as he brings chips that's all that matters.

jayjay33
08-18-2012, 03:35 AM

and who the fu ck are you to judge him for his opinion (judging) on Kobe's fidelity ???? :cry::speechless:

Of course you do understand that, pointing out something you think a person did wrong, and judging them as people are completely different right?

Saying it's wrong to cheat is not judging a person. An neither is say its wrong to judge.

I don't think everyone is on the same page on what judging is.

abe_froman
08-18-2012, 03:43 AM
....and??? i thought it was pretty common knowledge that kobe,or even most athletes...,hell most people, cheat.so whats the point of this thread?

jayjay33
08-18-2012, 03:43 AM

If we could all be like jayjay... Lol

Wow.......I have a psd stalker. Lol

The goods
08-18-2012, 03:45 AM
This is a basketball forum what these players do in their not on the hardwood is nobody's business, besides its a ****ing rumor people are acting like its true or theirs some kind of proof.

elopez24MIAMI
08-18-2012, 03:48 AM

Lol stalker funny.. Jayjay is like a kid he likes to option ate on everyone's opions and tell people there wrong for there opinions.. Lol he's like a kid in need of attention if you just ignore him he will get tired if typing his little idiotic lessons... Lol relax jay I'm sure you will be fine lol

*Superman*
08-18-2012, 03:50 AM
Lol. He posted that picture of them on Facebook awhile ago...

elopez24MIAMI
08-18-2012, 03:52 AM
Everybody else I don't care who Kobe banged or dident bang... I care if the lakers made enough moves to get past Okc and Miami, I don't think they did IMO... Great starting 5 but terrible bench there already an older team that I don't think will match up well with Okc much less Miami... I expect to see another Okc Miami final

flatbush knicks
08-18-2012, 04:02 AM
who cares almost all nba players cheat on ther wife i'm just glad kobe always gets caught cuz he snitched on shaq for the same thing karma is a biach!!!!!!!!!!

flatbush knicks
08-18-2012, 04:06 AM
)

ah shaddup you'd do the same thing if you was a millioniare and had all these hoes throwing it at you while you were on the road stop acting so high and mighty:mad:

show34
08-18-2012, 04:10 AM
man this why people need to mind theyre on

USMCLaker
08-18-2012, 04:12 AM

LOL at the self appointed judge with principals. I know one principal you don't have at that's not to judge others.

flatbush knicks
08-18-2012, 04:14 AM
how is this basketball related close the thread i swear psd is going to become a female gossip forum

Shlumpledink
08-18-2012, 04:15 AM
Confirmation bias strikes again. "I have principles, like presuming people are guilty if I don't like the team they play for."

jayjay33
08-18-2012, 04:18 AM

Lol stalker funny.. Jayjay is like a kid he likes to option ate on everyone's opions and tell people there wrong for there opinions.. Lol he's like a kid in need of attention if you just ignore him he will get tired if typing his little idiotic lessons... Lol relax jay I'm sure you will be fine lol

What? Dude are you off you meds or something. Did I come in this thread bothering you? You are the one who started qouting me and saying my name when I wasn't even talking to you (like a stalker) I had forgotten all about you, but apparently you didn't forget me. Lol

You are clearly still butthurt and can't let it go.

Yes, by all means, please ignore me.
Last thing I need is a butthurt looney tune following me around the psd.

USMCLaker
08-18-2012, 04:19 AM
Confirmation bias strikes again. "I have principles, like presuming people are guilty if I don't like the team they play for."

LakersKB24
08-18-2012, 04:25 AM
Of course it's wrong, but what is this? Did PSD change its name to TMZ?
This doesn't change my opinion of him as a player, I'm old enough to know what's right or wrong. Plus, Vanessa isn't any better... Which woman stays with her husband knowing he cheated over 100 times? Gold digger! If anything I feel sorry for their children.

Oh and I bet half of the people bashing Kobe for this are worshipping Mr. Jordan as a flawless human being and the perfect role model...

Bornknick73
08-18-2012, 04:29 AM

If you had playboy ***** available to you....you wouldnt be talking that ****. The class of women that Kobe can get is the type you jerk off to when your wife wont give it up. Dime piece *****es all day long. Every city, every game, everywhere.

Any man who says he wouldnt do it, with the type of high end tail Kobe gets, is full of **** or a homo.

Bornknick73
08-18-2012, 04:31 AM
We have no idea what its like to live that type of life and have those types of women available to us. How can some people sit here and say they wouldnt do it.

****, some of you would leave your wives if you had even one of Kobe's *****es.

naps
08-18-2012, 04:39 AM
Kobe cheats for basketball reasons. David Stern is a good man all of a sudden now ;)

USMCLaker
08-18-2012, 04:40 AM

I love how you talk about morals yet you curse, judge and say that you would devastate your children and leave them fatherless if you cheated on your wife.

Davidgta1
08-18-2012, 04:43 AM
105 women? Ha Kobe will never beat Wilt lmao

Mike515089
08-18-2012, 04:45 AM
Thats why you don't put people on a pedestal. People are gonna believe athleates and celebrities can do no wrong and will stick up for them till the end. We see these athleates placed on the court or the field and think we know them personally because they have skills, but we are as blind as Ray Charles when it comes to anyones personal life.

fadahway
08-18-2012, 05:11 AM
I would ******* that 2, but the only different between kobe and me is, not only he's nba player. Im not married!!!! Have some respect for your wife and kids B****.
Or else send your wife over ;-)

BALLER R
08-18-2012, 06:04 AM
Kobe cheats with over 100 women and yet his wife stays with him. Come on there's so much wrong with that. There's more to that story that we don't know. I would love to see how they are at home.

BALLER R
08-18-2012, 06:07 AM
I can't say anything about how bad they are because I haven't lived that life. Having a ton of women at your feet every day and every night. Look how many celebrities and Athletes you heard cheated. I used to think tiger would never do that but when I heard he was like that too I'm not surprised by anyone anymore. There's ones we don't even know about.

KniCks4LiFe
08-18-2012, 06:24 AM
Who gives a flying *****!!?

If you were him why wouldnt you or at least think about it? If you guys disagree your full of it..

homie, if I were him I wouldn't have gotten married.

It's not about thinking about it, this piece of **** of a human, while his girl divorced him, came back on his knees twice for her to take him back, and now this? I disagree there I said it. And no I'm not full of it, I think about what his kids have to grow up with one day and what type of a man they have as a father figure outside of a basketball court.

This isn't even basketball related can a mod just close this. Like now.

97NYer
08-18-2012, 06:49 AM

Wife's a gold digger who can be paid to stay in a marriage with jewelry. With that being the case, why turn down the incredibly beautiful women that throw themselves at you every time you're on the road?

Raidaz4Life
08-18-2012, 07:02 AM
Wife's a gold digger who can be paid to stay in a marriage with jewelry. With that being the case, why turn down the incredibly beautiful women that throw themselves at you every time you're on the road?

Because it affects more than just himself. Kobe Bryant is a joke of a person. I stopped liking him after 04.

JJ_JKidd
08-18-2012, 07:08 AM
a heat guy putting this story up. nice.

^^ that is DISGUSTING lol! :facepalm:

Who wouldnt want to bang that B anyway? Either you a ****** or you a Heat fan trying to further tarnish KB24's reputation?

ThunderousDemon
08-18-2012, 07:15 AM
Because it affects more than just himself. Kobe Bryant is a joke of a person. I stopped liking him after 04.

That's good to know.

BobbyHillSwag
08-18-2012, 07:53 AM
Godbe has more sex than wilt. HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD?

oak2455
08-18-2012, 08:37 AM
All these guys **** around look at the history they all have many gf's on the side :)

theheatles
08-18-2012, 08:42 AM
Wade had his sex parties but Wade was still the more responsible parent. Kobe is not the more responsible parent. Not that this matters to me, Kobe and Wade should bang as many fine *****es while they can.

Oldmantrash
08-18-2012, 09:16 AM
Who cares how he lives his life, professional athletes are there for our entertainment.
I hate Kobe on the court, because he's a Laker, I don't care about Kobe off the court, unless he's killing someone. It's funny, to me it's much worse when these guys drink and drive, yet this is made a big deal over.

mamba24
08-18-2012, 09:40 AM

Do you know for a fact that Kobe cheated with over 100 women? Were you there? You are taking the word of the media/kobe's wife (who is no saint and is a major gold digger)... No one here can judge anyone for mistakes they've made. Just because you have heard anything about I'd doesn't mean he isn't a dirt bag too lol

LJEATON26
08-18-2012, 09:45 AM
If you want to sleep around, why the **** do you get married. Derek Jeter has slept with all kinds of women and everyone is okay with that since he hasn't ever got married. I don't give a damn if Kobe and Tiger sleep with every single chick in the entire world, but respect your damn family and get a divorce.

BklynKnicks3
08-18-2012, 10:30 AM
who cares what these guys do of the court its nobodies buisness

Andrew32
08-18-2012, 10:32 AM
I don't believe it.
What woman would consensually have sex with a rapist?

Auseranami
08-18-2012, 10:41 AM
How does sleeping with other women besides your wife/exwife/wife/exwife make you a bad father? He's there for his kids whenever they need him, he didn't abandon them. I net Vanessa has cheated on him plenty of times, but because she's a chick nobody cares or notices.

ichitownclowni
08-18-2012, 10:47 AM
What a boss. That ***** is fine.

xxplayerxx23
08-18-2012, 11:15 AM
You mean to tell me basketball players as great as Kobe and Wade cheat on their wives too?

BobbyHillSwag
08-18-2012, 11:21 AM
Agreed with the guy that said vanessa probably cheats on kobe too. Nobody wants to tell that side though. Trying to make kobe out to be the bad guy in this, when that ***** is just a gold digger. She's probably paying for another ***** to get his suits tailor made and ****.

hugepatsfan
08-18-2012, 11:46 AM
Are people really defending cheating? Grow up. This isn't some fling in college. Kobe is married with kids. It's irresponsible and disgusting. Not just for him, but for any athlete or person in general that does this. My dad cheated when I was a freshman in high school and trust me, it's not a good situation to put a family through.

ztilzer31
08-18-2012, 11:48 AM
I just think it's funny that Lebron who is

1. A Gentlemen
2. Humble
3. Respectfull

...is the most hated player in the game for leaving Cleveland.

While Kobe is

1. Full of himself
2. Overrated
3. A complete ***

...yet fans love Kobe. It's proven, basketball fans are stupid.

ztilzer31
08-18-2012, 11:50 AM
Oh I forgot to put that he's a rapist... My bad forgot that little chestnut.

rsweene
08-18-2012, 11:52 AM

Nobody on here is Kobe's friend. We all watch him as a basketball player. Leave it at that. Id want him on my team, I may not want to hang out with him outside of basketball though.

This is a rumor, people judge thats life.

If women threw themselves at you ALL THE TIME who is to say you might not stay faithful. I dont know if I would.

b0nk
08-18-2012, 11:58 AM
lets make another 200 separate threads about different players who cheat on their wives.
as if this doesn't happen to alot of other players. every team has a bunch of groupies following them everywhere.

F()()TBALL
08-18-2012, 12:04 PM

Obviously it wasnt a mistake, w/ Kobe's fame and fortune he cant trust anybody to be genuine with him because people will continue to chase the money, **** it dude not your wife stop trippin

conway429
08-18-2012, 12:06 PM

Because his inability to turn down women resulted in him being charged with rape back in 2003.

He's a terrible father, what do you think it feels like to grow up and hear about your dad cheating on your mom hundreds of times?

His actions have already put his family through unnecessary embarrassment and hardship.
One of 2 things happened in Colorado:
a) he raped the girl
b) he was just messing around on his wife, exactly as he is doing now, and basically repeating the same actions that got him and his family in so much trouble before. So much for all the remorse and regret he showed when the incident first happened

Obviously most pro athletes cheat on their wives, but when one of your affairs has already resulted in rape accusations, you need to show a little more restraint.

And Vanessa Bryant's hardly a gold digger. Sure, she's not stupid, and his money obviously appeals to her, but they've been together for like 15 years. And they don't have a prenup. She could have taken his money and left whenever she wanted. It benefits Kobe more to stay married than it does her.

ATX
08-18-2012, 12:08 PM
Are people really defending cheating? Grow up. This isn't some fling in college. Kobe is married with kids. It's irresponsible and disgusting. Not just for him, but for any athlete or person in general that does this. My dad cheated when I was a freshman in high school and trust me, it's not a good situation to put a family through.

Thank you. I couldn't get past the first four pages of this thread without wanting to throw up. It is so full of hatred, idiocy, and moreover the obvious immaturity of high school kids stroking their own egos via the safety of the internet with their misguided grandiose ideas that screwing as many women as possible is somehow to be glorified. That we should fist bump Kobe for his efforts of cheating on his wife and family with over 100 women. Posts that completely disregard how this leaves families in ruin around our country, and that objectifying women is okay. So much growing up to do. Morals and values can be taught sure, but damn, some things I just assumed were innate.

JIDsanity
08-18-2012, 12:19 PM
Because his inability to turn down women resulted in him being charged with rape back in 2003.

He's a terrible father, what do you think it feels like to grow up and hear about your dad cheating on your mom hundreds of times?

His actions have already put his family through unnecessary embarrassment and hardship.
One of 2 things happened in Colorado:
a) he raped the girl
b) he was just messing around on his wife, exactly as he is doing now, and basically repeating the same actions that got him and his family in so much trouble before. So much for all the remorse and regret he showed when the incident first happened

Obviously most pro athletes cheat on their wives, but when one of your affairs has already resulted in rape accusations, you need to show a little more restraint.

And Vanessa Bryant's hardly a gold digger. Sure, she's not stupid, and his money obviously appeals to her, but they've been together for like 15 years. And they don't have a prenup. She could have taken his money and left whenever she wanted. It benefits Kobe more to stay married than it does her.

It sucks...

netsgiantsyanks
08-18-2012, 12:31 PM
i could honestly give a **** about his personal life. :shrug:

kblo247
08-18-2012, 12:49 PM
And Serena, Candice Parker, Taurasi, some track and field girls plus more if we are going to spectate looking at his FB timeline lol

I'll say what I did last year or so, for all we know it goes both ways and Vanessa gets her some while he's on the road

Se7en_Sins
08-18-2012, 12:53 PM
It's interesting to note how many people think he actually raped a woman. He's a multi-millionaire, attractive, and has status as a pro athlete. He has girls throwing themselves at him left and right. He doesn't have to rape anyone. The girl in the incident was only looking for a payday. And she got it. False rape allegations are more common than actual rape.

When will these athletes learn. They're young, rich, and are going to have easy access to quality women daily. They should wait to get married, so they don't end up cheating. If Kobe had waited, he would have gotten tons of women AND he wouldn't have to worry about losing half of his assets.

As for his wife, I don't feel sorry for her. She knew the deal when she was marrying a pro athlete. They cheat. It's inevitable.

Shark
08-18-2012, 01:03 PM
I am not encouraging "cheating" when I make this next comment but lets be realistic about the Kobes, Wades, Tiger Woods and all other male athletes. They are on the road all the time, these women KNEW what they were getting into when they married them. I would be shocked if these women openly didnt admit that they didnt expect them to do stuff like this. Lets not be naive here, you think these guys dont know that they dont have a camera on their behinds 24/7? They sure as hell do but its not going to let that stop them.

It's getting to the point where its rediculous to have to hear this BS in the media, these women are all waiting for the trigger button so they can cash in and leave.

KingsPhillies
08-18-2012, 01:15 PM

Thank you. I couldn't get past the first four pages of this thread without wanting to throw up. It is so full of hatred, idiocy, and moreover the obvious immaturity of high school kids stroking their own egos via the safety of the internet with their misguided grandiose ideas that screwing as many women as possible is somehow to be glorified. That we should fist bump Kobe for his efforts of cheating on his wife and family with over 100 women. Posts that completely disregard how this leaves families in ruin around our country, and that objectifying women is okay. So much growing up to do. Morals and values can be taught sure, but damn, some things I just assumed were innate.

Excellent post, and I agree with damn near all of it. But your problem lies in that last sentence. As I'm sure you're already aware, you should never assume anything...especially that people have any sort of innate intelligence, values or morals. We also need to bear in mind that the average age on this forum is likely well below 30. There simply isn't enough combined life experience in here to expect a valid, though-provoking discussion on such a topic. The youth of today are much too concerned with sex, image and material posessions. It's no longer about what kind of person you are, and what you have earned; it's about what you have, who you know and the perception of others. So it's no surprise that a lot of people would defend these types of actions.

What Kobe has done is nothing short of deplorable. If you think otherwise, your logic is flawed, at best.

Avenged
08-18-2012, 01:41 PM
The day we actually start to give a **** about an athlete cheating...............

:facepalm:

ATX
08-18-2012, 01:47 PM
Excellent post, and I agree with damn near all of it. But your problem lies in that last sentence. As I'm sure you're already aware, you should never assume anything...especially that people have any sort of innate intelligence, values or morals. We also need to bear in mind that the average age on this forum is likely well below 30. There simply isn't enough combined life experience in here to expect a valid, though-provoking discussion on such a topic. The youth of today are much too concerned with sex, image and material posessions. It's no longer about what kind of person you are, and what you have earned; it's about what you have, who you know and the perception of others. So it's no surprise that a lot of people would defend these types of actions.

What Kobe has done is nothing short of deplorable. If you think otherwise, your logic is flawed, at best.

Can't disagree with any of this. I do think however that people are born with at least some semblance of right and wrong regardless of upbringing. Especially when it comes to love and the commitment of marriage. The conscious of such a person who would cheat on his/her marriage must raise it's head right? I guess unfortunately this is your point...Some people just lack that sense of moral decency and adult obligation. Either that or they just ignore it, sinking to an even lower low. If the conscious doesn't raise it's head then said person "Should" understand it's time to seek a divorce. At this point it "Should" be clear that they don't care for the well being of the other person any longer, and only for themselves. Cheating on your girlfriend is ugly enough, but to do it when married is just way beyond wrong, even if your name is Kobe Bryant. While I will always respect the hell out of what Kobe brings to the game of basketball, I will never be able to respect his game when it comes to life.

C-Style
08-18-2012, 01:53 PM

Yet you have Jordan, Wade and those idiots all over your posts. :facepalm:

C-Style
08-18-2012, 02:15 PM
The day we actually start to give a **** about an athlete cheating...............

:facepalm:

This, OP is just jelly. And his old *** is an idiot for expecting role models out of sports athletes rolol

Pluvious
08-18-2012, 02:18 PM
....and??? i thought it was pretty common knowledge that kobe,or even most athletes...,hell most people, cheat.so whats the point of this thread?

There is no point to this thread. However, cheating and betrayal as a philosophical and societal issue is really interesting. Freedom to do what you want because you "can" vs hurting others. The fact that many people think it is "ok"...especially younger people goes against logic...philosophically speaking.

Andrew32
08-18-2012, 02:26 PM
Wade never cheated, he is a real man.

He had sex partys before he got married to Garbriel.

effen5
08-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Why the **** would you get married if you are a super star with a ton of money.

Idiots. All of them.

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-18-2012, 02:31 PM
I just think it's funny that Lebron who is

1. A Gentlemen
2. Humble
3. Respectfull

...is the most hated player in the game for leaving Cleveland.

While Kobe is

1. Full of himself
2. Overrated
3. A complete ***

...yet fans love Kobe. It's proven, basketball fans are stupid.

You're Welcome.

Atleast Kobe doesn't pretend to be something he's not. He's no fake or phony. Your boy LeBron is. That's the difference.

You'll always get hate at the beginning, but as time goes on and people see that you're no phony and you are what you are and don't try to fabricate fake **** and have your posse fabricate fake **** for you to make you look better. People respect the real thing, not some fake phony **** that ESPN has been trying to force down our throats the last 9 yrs and will continue to do so for 9 more yrs.

BobbyHillSwag
08-18-2012, 02:32 PM
How do we know Carmelo has not ever cheated? so why wade gets credit for being a real man? and this ***** was having sex parties and ****. Not just melo though plenty of other nba players would be real men too. Kobe>wade, Melo>wade.

sixer04fan
08-18-2012, 02:39 PM
Literally could not care less about Kobe's marriage or who he sleeps with...

LAKERMANIA
08-18-2012, 02:39 PM
Shame on Kobe for being the first nba player in history to cheat on his wife... I FOR ONE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!

Chacarron
08-18-2012, 02:43 PM
llullz

xxplayerxx23
08-18-2012, 02:47 PM
Kobe be getting them checks.

bulldog2683
08-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Yet you have Jordan, Wade and those idiots all over your posts. :facepalm:

This^

Also, for those of you who are preaching about morality and ethics, please enlighten me. I don't approve those actions of infidelity, but I'll play devil's advocate.

Please remove your blinders for a second.

What is the biological advantage of being married to one person?

I can make an argument for both sides. Once you understand this, you'll gain more understanding about their situation (This is true for ANY issue of morality and ethics). I believe it dwindles down to more about opportunity cost, self-efficacy, and subjective context.

In the end, I do not agree if they cheat, but I understand the logic that they actively or inadvertently decide to act upon. I will not condemn them.

Luckily, we here on PSD are perfect ;)

Raph12
08-18-2012, 03:36 PM

You banged your grandparents?

LAKERMANIA
08-18-2012, 03:40 PM
:laugh: To the OP... you realize MJ had a mistress in almost every city he played in don't you?

xxplayerxx23
08-18-2012, 03:41 PM
So MJ and Kobe both got the checks? :confused:

bluefire7002
08-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Why the **** would you get married if you are a super star with a ton of money.

Idiots. All of them.

emotional support???

totally agree with you :D

DaVille
08-18-2012, 05:11 PM
I can't blame Kobe; Stephanie Rice is a babe. Imagine if Kobe and Stephanie were to reproduce together? That child would possess superpowered elite genes. He/she dominate every sporting endeavour

Andrew32
08-18-2012, 05:20 PM
I can't blame Kobe; Stephanie Rice is a babe. Imagine if Kobe and Stephanie were to reproduce together? That child would possess superpowered elite genes. He/she dominate every sporting endeavour

Kobe is bald and has buck teeth... not very attractive.

BobbyHillSwag
08-18-2012, 05:27 PM
Kobe is bald and has buck teeth... not very attractive.

Im 100% positive kobe looks better than you

StarvingKnick22
08-18-2012, 05:32 PM
ummm i care why? MJ does this and its no deal what so ever, kobe does it and we should lock him up?

Hawkeye15
08-18-2012, 05:38 PM

Basically summed it up for me as well. I don't respect Kobe at all as a person, but I respect his ability to play a game. That apparently makes me a hater.

Hawkeye15
08-18-2012, 05:39 PM
People do realize Kobe is not in the minority, right? As far as cheating goes? Most athletes do it. I never understand why they even bother getting married during their playing career.

RaiderLakersA's
08-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Men cheat. Women cheat. Human beings weren't meant to be monogamous. Sure we try and some succeed, but it's not in our DNA and it's not our nature.

Kobe's philandering is well-documented. In some circles, believe it or not, it's applauded At the very least, it's enabled.

If you happen to be married to a wealthy celebrity, you can expect that there are literally millions of people that will gladly walk through you to nail your spouse. That's the life, those are the rules. Either you accept it and all that accompanies it, or you don't marry a celebrity.

Vinny642
08-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Athletes are disgusting humans, thats nothing new, and smuts are always going to be smuts..... but this doesnt deserve a thread in the NBA forum... another horrendous thread

DaVille
08-18-2012, 05:58 PM
Basically summed it up for me as well. I don't respect Kobe at all as a person, but I respect his ability to play a game. That apparently makes me a hater.

Kobe must be devastated Hawkeye15 doesn't respect him. :rolleyes: It may be that he has an open marriage like Kirilenko. Stop passing judgment on other people.

JNoel
08-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Kobe is great as a player but c'mon, you have a wife and 110 women....

Nice

dnewguy
08-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Is she from Colorado?

McPeak92
08-18-2012, 06:02 PM
kobe doin' work

netsgiantsyanks
08-18-2012, 06:02 PM
i still don't give a ****.

RaiderLakersA's
08-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Kobe is great as a player but c'mon, you have a wife and 110 women....

Nice

Vanessa claims it was over a hundred. I don't believe Kobe put a number on it. For all that says about Kobe, it says even more about her.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

LakersIn5
08-18-2012, 06:05 PM

you know kd personally?

kd isnt a chick magnet as kobe though so kd wont have the chance of having sex with 105 women

and if you are looking for models go watch ms. universe or something.

xxplayerxx23
08-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Judging guys now? :pity:

JNoel
08-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Vanessa claims it was over a hundred. I don't believe Kobe put a number on it. For all that says about Kobe, it says even more about her.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Lol I said nice...

Vinny642
08-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Money does a lot

bucketss
08-18-2012, 06:19 PM
i agree with nikeman, almost every nba player probably does it really don't respect that. i hear some people saying if you were in his shoes you would probably do the same. personally i would never do that, id divorce my wife first.

RaiderLakersA's
08-18-2012, 06:45 PM
i agree with nikeman, almost every nba player probably does it really don't respect that. i hear some people saying if you were in his shoes you would probably do the same. personally i would never do that, id divorce my wife first.

Well, yeah, you and I would do the sensible thing. We're average Joes with a healthy sense of morality.

I'd never marry that young, if I was a pro athlete or celeb or similarly wealthy person. I mean I just googled that Jessica Burciaga woman, who alledgedly had an affair with Kobester. My wife is beautiful and I love her to death, but with all of the ups and downs and grind it out bull**** that goes on in a marriage (it is WORK!!!), there is no way my marriage would have stood a chance if hundreds, possibly thousands, of women as attractive and sexually aggressive as Miss Burciaga were pursuing me back when I was in my 20s and 30s. A man has his breaking point. (Even Jesus screamed out from the cross.) :D

It's easy to say that Kobe is the despicable one, but I think the entire marriage is a farce. There is no way that my wife stays with me if I cheated on her over 100+ times. No matter how many pink diamonds I gave her, or luxury mansions, there is no question that my wife would have walked away. My wife knows her worth and she knows that she deserves better.

mamba24
08-18-2012, 06:57 PM

i got cheated on and got divorced back in 09. it sucks. in no way do i think its no big deal. truth is tho... all these guys do it. i dont know why anyone is shocked by this. to be honest... who cares if wade cheated? who cares if kobe did. who cares?! its not my personal life. who am i to call someone else a bad person especially when i dont know the circumstances?

More-Than-Most
08-18-2012, 07:01 PM
If true I hope she takes him for half... That being said I will not judge the man... **** happens... He is a great basketball player and that is all that matters to me because I do not personally know him.

Munkeysuit
08-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Don't be mad Kobe climbing punani mountain, falling off the mountain into a ocean of punani

John Walls Era
08-18-2012, 07:53 PM

Because Wade is the man.

waveycrockett
08-18-2012, 07:56 PM
hopefully this ruins the Lakers season

Sadds The Gr8
08-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Kobe's peen is ****in small

waveycrockett
08-18-2012, 08:00 PM
you know kd personally?

kd isnt a chick magnet as kobe though so kd wont have the chance of having sex with 105 women

and if you are looking for models go watch ms. universe or something.

WOW Lakers fan LOL HOP OFF THIS MANS NUTS ALREADY!!!

waveycrockett
08-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Kobe's peen is ****in small

wtf I hope you dont know this from first hand experience

kylem4711
08-18-2012, 08:15 PM
makes sense to me. kobes trash

brails92
08-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Add Content

dodie53
08-18-2012, 08:40 PM
ugh.

EnWhyKay
08-18-2012, 08:51 PM
If he is divorced.. How is it cheating?.. Somebody humor me..

dee279
08-18-2012, 08:52 PM
What is this? TMZdaily.com

Shlumpledink
08-19-2012, 06:06 AM
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/london-olympics/stephanie-rice-spotted-with-kobe-bryant-at-velodrome/story-fncvqll5-1226445510083

I googled stephanie rice to see what she looked like, and got an article of her denying being more than just friends with Kobe. As well as someone apologizing for accusing kobe, saying they thought Kobe was separated and that they just assumed that Kobe and Rice were together.

Sorry if its been posted before! Goodnight!

Longhornfan1234
08-19-2012, 06:52 AM
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/london-olympics/stephanie-rice-spotted-with-kobe-bryant-at-velodrome/story-fncvqll5-1226445510083

I googled stephanie rice to see what she looked like, and got an article of her denying being more than just friends with Kobe. As well as someone apologizing for accusing kobe, saying they thought Kobe was separated and that they just assumed that Kobe and Rice were together.

Sorry if its been posted before! Goodnight!

What is she suppose to say? Hey, I'm smashing Kobe, and swallowing his DNA.

theducksmuggler
08-19-2012, 07:13 AM
does it matter if he is or isnt? doesnt matter to me...

envymamba24
08-19-2012, 09:20 AM
Maybe they're working on a championship to bring home to his wife... She's a *****

Pluvious
08-20-2012, 01:12 PM
Men cheat. Women cheat. Human beings weren't meant to be monogamous. Sure we try and some succeed, but it's not in our DNA and it's not our nature.

Kobe's philandering is well-documented. In some circles, believe it or not, it's applauded At the very least, it's enabled.

If you happen to be married to a wealthy celebrity, you can expect that there are literally millions of people that will gladly walk through you to nail your spouse. That's the life, those are the rules. Either you accept it and all that accompanies it, or you don't marry a celebrity.

If we didn't have people that think differently then you and show empathy towards fellow human beings (especially those they are close to) then civilized society is very difficult to maintain.

So maybe just speak for yourself instead of human beings? Some people are actually able and/or want to consider the feelings of others before they act.

RaiderLakersA's
08-20-2012, 01:39 PM
If we didn't have people that think differently then you and show empathy towards fellow human beings (especially those they are close to) then civilized society is very difficult to maintain.

So maybe just speak for yourself instead of human beings? Some people are actually able and/or want to consider the feelings of others before they act.

Well, civilized society IS difficult to maintain, if you follow history, or even current events. I'm not saying that we're incapable of altruism and empathy, I'm simply saying that on some level even those virtues are self-motivated and self-serving.

Davidgta1
08-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Who cares let em **** who he wants he's ain't living with his wife anymore lol an he ain't no kids role model anymore it's now KD Lebron Melo Dwight Rose all the younger stars. It should be KD even tho I hate em I can't say anything bad about him humble nice an great.