PDA

View Full Version : Any Fresh Faces In The West?

JasonJohnHorn
08-18-2012, 01:11 AM
This offseason has been a hectic one. We've seen Dallas lose out on D-Will and then lose Terry, only to see them scramble and pick up some nice pieces. The Jazz though have been quiet this offseason and barely got into the playoffs last season. The Warriors will be bring in a first round pick to help them out, and will have a healthy Bogut for the season (hopefully) and could see themselves pick off either Utah or Dallas to steal a playoff spot. Houston is a bit of a wild card considering how many picks they are bringing in this year, to compete along with Jeremy Lin and Omar Asik. And Portland and Minny will no doubt hope to make a playoff run.

So now that we are most of the way through the offseason, which teams in the west do you expect to make a playoff appearance that didn't make one last year? And who do you expect to fall out of playoff contention?

Gritz
08-18-2012, 01:25 AM
Utah falls out, Warriors enter

Giants27
08-18-2012, 01:27 AM
Watch out for The Suns..

JOhnnyTHaJet
08-18-2012, 01:28 AM
I heard the Thunder should be decent this year.

PocketKings
08-18-2012, 01:31 AM
A team I'm high on depending on the continuing development of their young players is the Kings.

I think if Boogie gets his head on right, he could be an absolute monster this year. The addition of Thomas Robinson I think will be a good one.

I still have questions about how the Kings utilize Tyreke, but I'm excited to see IT and Thornton have another year under their belt as well.

Edit: Not saying they make the playoffs, but I think they can make some real noise and be a potential playoff team.

Hellcrooner
08-18-2012, 01:35 AM
Wolves in if rubio recovers swiftly.

heyman321
08-18-2012, 01:47 AM
I think the Lakers can squeeze into the playoffs, if they're lucky.

JOhnnyTHaJet
08-18-2012, 01:58 AM
I think the Lakers can squeeze into the playoffs, if they're lucky.

Doubt it, have you seen that roster?

They're most likely a lottery team.