PDA

View Full Version : Rank your top 5 teams.........

Ty Fast
08-15-2012, 10:31 PM
1. Miami
2. Lakers
3. OKC
4. Spurs
5. Boston

I put Miami over LA because Dwight isnt gonna be ready to go at the start of the season and will sit out some games to start the season and I dont think he will be 100% at any time during the season.

balla345
08-15-2012, 10:43 PM
1. Miami
2. OKC
3. Lakers
4. Spurs
5. Boston
For some reason I can actually see spurs beating the Lakers.

D12 fan
08-15-2012, 10:49 PM
1.Lakers
2.Heat
3.Thunder
4.Clippers
5.Knicks

justinnum1
08-15-2012, 10:50 PM
miami
okc
lakers
boston
spurs

miami-okc finals rematch

ChitownBears22
08-15-2012, 10:54 PM
miami
okc
lakers
boston
spurs

miami-okc finals rematch

I agree with this. LA made some nice moves, but I will hold judgement until they are on the court and DH shows that his back is healthy. Back problem tend to be lingering for a while.

EDUTEXANS
08-15-2012, 11:31 PM
Miami - The champions
LA Lakers - They made nice moves, but they need to prove they're better than the Heat
OKC - Western champions, Durant, Harden, Ibaka ad Westbrook will only get better this season
Boston - Added some quality players in Terry, Lee, Green and the rookies.
San Antonio - They don't get older, they get better.

* Assuming D-Rose is out. Wth him back, Chicago would be 4th in my list

NoahH
08-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Miami
Lakers
OKC
Spurs
Pacers

xxplayerxx23
08-15-2012, 11:38 PM
1.Miami
2.OKC
3.LA
4.Boston
5.Spurs

QUICKTRADE
08-15-2012, 11:51 PM
magic, bobcats, raptors, new jersey, bucks, sacramento

naztrack
08-16-2012, 12:05 AM
Miami
OKC
L.A.
CLIPPERS
KNICKS

3ballbomber
08-16-2012, 12:08 AM
Miami
Lakers
OKC
Boston
Spurs

As early as it is and no training camp yet i think everybody is really underestimating the significance signing Howard & Nash has had on LA. Kobe pushing for one more ring before he retires makes this a very dangerous team and when it comes down to LA vs OKC WCF LA will take it.

LA vs MIA NBA finals!

Baller1
08-16-2012, 12:25 AM
1. Miami
2. OKC
3. LAL
4. SA
5. Boston

Frozenred
08-16-2012, 12:30 AM
1. LA Lakers
2. Miami Heat
3. OKC Thunder
4. Chicago Bulls (With D-Rose)
5. Boston Celtics

LakersMaster24
08-16-2012, 12:35 AM
1. Miami
2. Lakers/OKC
3. Lakers/OKC
4. Boston
5. Clippers/Spurs

stipe1280
08-16-2012, 12:40 AM
1- Lakers; Best frontcourt in the game and have the most solid starting 5 out there.
2- Heat; Best player in the game. A lot depends on Wade this next year.
3- Thunder; Might be my #2. They'll be more experienced this year and hungry.
4- Spurs; Older, but just like wine, they keep getting better with age.
5- Clippers; Young with a lot of talent. Adding Odom should really make them better.

If Rose is healthy, then the Bulls are 4th on my list and Clips drop out.

Avenged
08-16-2012, 12:40 AM
At least we're considered top 3 now by the majority.

1. Miami
2. OKC
3. Lakers
4. Celtics
5. Clippers.

Expecting big things out of Blake. I know CP3 will bring it, but I feel Blake is going to continue moving up the ranks.

LoneWolf
08-16-2012, 12:56 AM
1. Lakers- Posses best front court in the league/ the best and most experienced back court in the league/ have 3 lockdown defenders with one of them being the hands down best rebounder and defender in the league/ above average bench with room for more

2. Thunder- Young, hungry, athletic, and more experienced than last season when they won the Western Conference

3. Heat- Defending Champions but Wade is clearing losing a half a step

4. Clippers- Young and explosive with a ton of depth

5. Spurs- Could have went with the Celtics because Rondo can dominate games from the most crucial position on the court (handles the ball at PG 99% of the game) but went with San Antonio because of Coach Popovich

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 01:20 AM
1. Lakers- Posses best front court in the league/ the best and most experienced back court in the league/ have 3 lockdown defenders with one of them being the hands down best rebounder and defender in the league/ above average bench with room for more

2. Thunder- Young, hungry, athletic, and more experienced than last season when they won the Western Conference

3. Heat- Defending Champions but Wade is clearing losing a half a step

4. Clippers- Young and explosive with a ton of depth

5. Spurs- Could have went with the Celtics because Rondo can dominate games from the most crucial position on the court(handles the ball at PG 99% of the game) but went with San Antonio because of Coach Popovich

This dude is hilarious, the defending champs that just got better this offseason he ranks 3 cause Wade is losing half a step lol(on one leg he avareged 22 5 5 in the finals and had a minor surgery to help with the knee...
But the lakers that have an average age in the backcourt of 38 with nash and kobe clearly past there prime are the best backcourt in the nba And to top it off the lakers according to him have an above average bench... REALLY? Lol FYI I like the moves the lakers made but they have way more questions then the heat, d12 back, metta Jamison Nash Kobe and pau all past there prime, chemistry etc be real buddy

Mave1002
08-16-2012, 01:20 AM
1. Miami
2. Lakers
3. OKC
4. Spurs
5. Boston

I put Miami over LA because Dwight isnt gonna be ready to go at the start of the season and will sit out some games to start the season and I dont think he will be 100% at any time during the season.

Uh uh. You put the Heat over the Lakers coz youre a heat fan, EVIDENTLY.

SO yeah, thanks for making us #1. ;)

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 01:30 AM
1 Miami/ there the champs and the best got better
2 Okc/ I respect the heck out of Okc there young have a top 3 and two top ten players plus harden and ibaka that are only getting better.
3 Lakers/ they made great moves this offseason but let them play a game first.
4 Celts/ vet team with a heart of a champion that made great moves this offseason.
5 Spurs/ vet team heart of champion deepest bench in nba.

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 01:33 AM
Uh uh. You put the Heat over the Lakers coz youre a heat fan, EVIDENTLY.

SO yeah, thanks for making us #1. ;)

Maybe you put the lakers number 1 cause your a laker fan??? Maybe? I mean Miami are the defending champs with the best player in nba in his prime not to mention they just got better during the offseason..
Lakers have not even played a game yet, who's making the real homer pick?..
Food for thought.

Gagan136
08-16-2012, 01:38 AM
1- Miami; Gotta give it to the defending champs
2-Lakers
3-OKC
4-Celtics
5-Spurs

LoneWolf
08-16-2012, 01:42 AM
1 Miami/ there the champs and the best got better
2 Okc/ I respect the heck out of Okc there young have a top 3 and two top ten players plus harden and ibaka that are only getting better.
3 Lakers/ they made great moves this offseason but let them play a game first.
4 Celts/ vet team with a heart of a champion that made great moves this offseason.
5 Spurs/ vet team heart of champion deepest bench in nba.

This dude's grammar is hilarious. And EVERY team in the league has yet to play a game for the 2013 season. Just because a team had success the year prior does not guarantee the run will continue. We can count a million and one variables for each team but the only one that matters at this juncture is the paper route and Los Angeles looks the best on paper. They have the best starting five in the league and arguably a top five bench with more moves on the horizon.

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 01:54 AM
Hilarious you attack my grammar cause your argument is nonsense. If the team that just beat everybody got better by adding solid pieces then they should obviously be the favorites coming into the next season cause AGAIN the best just got better not to mention they will be healthier. When you speak of the lakers it's just assumption they have not even had a practice together there already an old team weak bench there an unproven group when you look at the heat there already the champs I'm not assuming anything I don't have to look from the paper route there already proven... So go ahead attack my grammar I'll take an English class but you buddy are typing nonsense.

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 02:00 AM
This dude's grammar is hilarious. And EVERY team in the league has yet to play a game for the 2013 season. Just because a team had success the year prior does not guarantee the run will continue. We can count a million and one variables for each team but the only one that matters at this juncture is the paper route and Los Angeles looks the best on paper. They have the best starting five in the league and arguably a top five bench with more moves on the horizon.

Hilarious you attack my grammar cause your argument is nonsense. If the team that just beat everybody got better by adding solid pieces then they should obviously be the favorites coming into the next season cause AGAIN the best just got better not to mention they will be healthier. When you speak of the lakers it's just assumption they have not even had a practice together there already an old team weak bench there an unproven group when you look at the heat there already the champs I'm not assuming anything I don't have to look from the paper route there already proven... So go ahead attack my grammar I'll take an English class but you buddy are typing nonsense.

Allusion
08-16-2012, 02:05 AM

Heat Homer fan:facepalm:

Bet 50$ this guy was saying how amazing the Heat were before they even played a game...

Also, the "lakers bench blows" argument isn't valid anymore. They have a VERY solid bench now!

Blake, Meeks, Ebanks, Jamison, Hill.

Jamison is nice he is a proven scorer...
Meeks is a great shooter.
Hill is a very young and solid Bigman.

So please explain, especially coming from a Homer heat friend why the Lakers bench is SOOOOOOOOO terrible.

LoneWolf
08-16-2012, 02:06 AM

You shouldn't be so insecure and feel so defensive, I'm not attacking you. I merely repeated what you said, "that the Lakers haven't played a game yet". Well the same can be said about every team in 2013, no?

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 02:11 AM

You shouldn't be so insecure and feel so defensive, I'm not attacking you. I merely repeated what you said, "that the Lakers haven't played a game yet". Well the same can be said about every team in 2013, no?

Not at all buddy just enjoying good conversation. BUT its not the same cause the heats core group has been together two going on three years the lakers core which is now Kobe Dwight pau and Nash have never even had a practice together big difference there... But no offense taken I'm working and tying it comes out how it comes out... As far as the topic the defending champs(Miami) should and are obviously the favorites there the champs and they got better...

RipCity32
08-16-2012, 02:15 AM
1.Lakers
2.Heat
3.Thunder
4.Spurs
5.Celtics

Allusion
08-16-2012, 02:17 AM
Not at all buddy just enjoying good conversation. BUT its not the same cause the heats core group has been together two going on three years the lakers core which is now Kobe Dwight pau and Nash have never even had a practice together big difference there... But no offense taken I'm working and tying it comes out how it comes out... As far as the topic the defending champs(Miami) should and are obviously the favorites there the champs and they got better...

Just a question... With your logic were the mavs the clear favorites to win it all last year??

I MEAN they WERE THE CHAMPS!

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 02:22 AM

Bet 50$ this guy was saying how amazing the Heat were before they even played a game...

Also, the "lakers bench blows" argument isn't valid anymore. They have a VERY solid bench now!

So please explain, especially coming from a Homer heat friend why the Lakers bench is SOOOOOOOOO terrible.

Lol I'm a proud heat fan since 88 no shame in that. But no I was actually saying that the heat probably needed a year realistically to win A title chemistry matters that much.

And the lakers bench blows argument as you put it is more then valid

I have always been a fan of Jamison's game but he's over the hill just look up his stats his last two years they speak for themselves.
Blake did get benched last year right, the did go and trade for a pg last season right? That's cause Blake played terrible.
Meeks is a streaky three point shooter at best there is a reason you got him for 3 mill over two years there weren't alot of teams fighting for him.
Ebanks lol he what he is below avg nba players again check last year stats.
I do like Hill coming off the bench but hes no sixth man..

FYI I do love the moves the lakers made this offseason and understand why the fanbase is so excited and see the lakers as a top three team...

Allusion
08-16-2012, 02:25 AM
Lol I'm a proud heat fan since 88 no shame in that. But no I was actually saying that the heat probably needed a year realistically to win A title chemistry matters that much.

I have always been a fan of Jamison's game but he's over the hill just look up his stats his last two years they speak for themselves.
Blake did get benched last year right, the did go and trade for a pg last season right? That's cause Blake played terrible.
Meeks is a streaky three point shooter at best there is a reason you got him for 3 mill over two years there weren't alot of teams fighting for him.

FYI I do love the moves the lakers made this offseason and understand why the fanbase is so excited and see the lakers as a top three team...

Jamison had 17ppg

Go look at Ray allens and Lewis stats. Please tell me how your bench is supposedly better than ours?

Ray chocked hard in the playoffs. I love ray allen but he looked awful last postseason.

Lakers have a good bench and any non homer fan would agree.

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 02:29 AM
Just a question... With your logic were the mavs the clear favorites to win it all last year??

I MEAN they WERE THE CHAMPS!

Dumb question though... The Mavs broke up a championship team to try there luck at free agency. They let Tyson Berra Caron and stevenson there defensive stopper leave. And if you watched the finals vs the heat you know that the Mavs don't win without those players... Put if they would have brought back there team yes they would have been the favorites...

The heat on the other hand brought back there whole team and adding great pieces... I think my logic is solid?

Whomewhome
08-16-2012, 02:32 AM
I was honestly waiting to see some homer rank the Nets up there. Thank god.

We are not a top 5 team.

We are a Expect the worse and Hope for the best team.

Top 10 maybe.. I would say top 15

LoneWolf
08-16-2012, 02:35 AM
Dumb question though... The Mavs broke up a championship team to try there luck at free agency. They let Tyson Berra Caron and stevenson there defensive stopper leave. And if you watched the finals vs the heat you know that the Mavs don't win without those players... Put if they would have brought back there team yes they would have been the favorites...

The heat on the other hand brought back there whole team and adding great pieces... I think my logic is solid?

The Heat brought in decent, not great, bench additions. They improved some but not astronomically as most Heat fans suggest. I know there is zero correlation but this Lakers squad would have crushed the same Mavericks team who beat the Heat 2 years ago.

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 02:37 AM
Lol Jamison 17 pts on FORTY percent shooting 6 rebounds in 33 minutes a game on a bad team were he was the number one or two option all season from your starting PF thats your sixth man? Lol

Ray Allen 14 pts on 45 percent shooting from the field and the three point line while he was injured in 34 minutes a game... Much better much more efficient I'd say

Rashard had a terrible injured last two seasons anything he gives miami is a plus not even sure he will play much

ThuglifeJ
08-16-2012, 02:38 AM
1. Lakers: heat are old news! Just picture the lakers starting 5 in a set offense..thats so nuts. Howard gives everyteam so much trouble and anchors the defense. Hate the guy but now pau has even more space..kobe jamison meeks with nash finding bigs..its the best roster ive seen put together in one offseason.
2. rest

LoneWolf
08-16-2012, 02:44 AM
Lakers>Field(Landry or otherwise)

Allusion
Lol Jamison 17 pts on FORTY percent shooting 6 rebounds in 33 minutes a game on a bad team were he was the number one or two option all season from your starting PF thats your sixth man? Lol

Ray Allen 14 pts on 45 percent shooting from the field and the three point line while he was injured in 34 minutes a game... Much better much more efficient I'd say

Rashard had a terrible injured last two seasons anything he gives miami is a plus not even sure he will play much

On a team who had a great passing PG. Please list Ray Allens post season stats...

Jamison will still get his points... It will just be MUCH easier now! I'm not saying he will average 17ppg but he will sure score and be a great 6th man off the bench.

elopez24MIAMI
The Heat brought in decent, not great, bench additions. They improved some but not astronomically as most Heat fans suggest. I know there is zero correlation but this Lakers squad would have crushed the same Mavericks team who beat the Heat 2 years ago.

Lol this is funny. The heat brought in the greatest three point shooter OF ALL TIME... That's decent he shot 45 percent from three last year that decent? And as the heat showed thru out the playoffs when the threes are falling there unbeatable. Decent really? Lol
As for you guys beating the lakers you can only assume cause they never played you speak in fiction I speak fact.
The heat beat a team in five games that you guys lost to in five games Okc that's fact live in your little dream world but you speak no facts..
Matter a fact the Mavs team that beat the heat also swept the heavily favored lakers that same year... Speak facts not Hyperbole..

Munkeysuit
08-16-2012, 02:46 AM
1. Miami Heat
2. Oklahoma City Thunder
3. Los Angeles Lakers
4. San Antonio Spurs
5. Boston Celtics

I feel as if 2-3 might change when mid season form comes around. Lakers have a hell of a team on paper, but I am giving the respect of #1 and #2 to the reigning top 2 from this past season.

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 02:47 AM
On a team who had a great passing PG. Please list Ray Allens post season stats...

You mean the postseason that he played thru injury that reqiuerd surgery for bone spurs?? That post season? 10 pts on forty percent shooting... Lol on one leg he was still as efficient as Jamison... Did that answer your question buddy?

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 02:50 AM

Jamison will still get his points... It will just be MUCH easier now! I'm not saying he will average 17ppg but he will sure score and be a great 6th man off the bench.

Lol bashing Allen isn't gonna make Jamison's game or stats look any better... Lol again guys speak in facts stop just being homers.. Btw Miami has a couple of guys who can create for Allen and the other shooters as well as rondo could there names are Lebron and wade maybe you heard of them??

ThuglifeJ
08-16-2012, 02:54 AM
God i remember y i hate the heat now.. worst fanbase ever. So fricken insecure emotional aand annooyyyinngg

Congrats on adding an old ray allen who just came off a poor playoffs..
meanwhile the lakers brought in the best center in the league. Kept gasol. Added bench. Added the best point guard in feeding bigs. Oh and for the record kobe is better than wade.

Lakers.

LoneWolf
08-16-2012, 02:56 AM
Lol bashing Allen isn't gonna make Jamison's game or stats look any better... Lol again guys speak in facts stop just being homers.. Btw Miami has a couple of guys who can create for Allen and the other shooters as well as rondo could there names are Lebron and wade maybe you heard of them??

Yes these are facts but they have zero bearing on the upcoming season. The fact is we don't know how much better or worse players will play in 2013. But Allen showed heavy decline towards the tail end of the season that carried into the post season. This is a two-way sport by the way and the same way he can only spot up for jump shots he counters it with being one of the poorest defenders and teammates in the league.

ThuglifeJ
08-16-2012, 02:57 AM
Who on the heat is guarding dwight? Rebounding too. And no drives in the paint for lil bron and wade.. how is ray gonna get open wen no one has to sag off

kjoke
08-16-2012, 03:01 AM
HEAT
Celtics
Thunder
Lakers
Clippers

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 03:02 AM
God i remember y i hate the heat now.. worst fanbase ever. So fricken insecure emotional aand annooyyyinngg

Congrats on adding an old ray allen who just came off a poor playoffs..
meanwhile the lakers brought in the best center in the league. Kept gasol. Added bench. Added the best point guard in feeding bigs. Oh and for the record kobe is better than wade.

Lakers.

Lol you do know that Steve Nash and Jamison are as old or older Then Allen right buddy?? Lol I'm pretty calm you on the other hand seem upset lol who's being emotional? You do realize that the lakers upgrades from the second best center in the nba to the best?? It's not like you had Joel Anthony starting at center last year. You say Kobe is better I'd say wade is better either way there both great there 1 and 1 a either way you look at it. But one thing is for sure Lebron is the best player in the nba and the lakers can't say they have that... Lol stop getting so upset lol

kjoke
08-16-2012, 03:04 AM
Jamison had 17ppg

Go look at Ray allens and Lewis stats. Please tell me how your bench is supposedly better than ours?

Ray chocked hard in the playoffs. I love ray allen but he looked awful last postseason.

Lakers have a good bench and any non homer fan would agree.

Jad 17ppg on 40% shooting. Thats terrible.

The Lakers bench is a solid 8-15. They don't have two bench players that could well start for another team or produce at the starter level.

jayjay33
08-16-2012, 03:04 AM

What I don't understand is how you assume things like, the heat got better and they will be healthy. But then say lets wait and see the lakers play a game first. That's seem's a little bias. Ray Allen could be very bad and dwade might be limping around all season.

You make assumption about your team, while at the same time telling other people not to do so.

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 03:09 AM
Yes these are facts but they have zero bearing on the upcoming season. The fact is we don't know how much better or worse players will play in 2013. But Allen showed heavy decline towards the tail end of the season that carried into the post season. This is a two-way sport by the way and the same way he can only spot up for jump shots he counters it with being one of the poorest defenders and teammates in the league.

Ahh I see your point still nonsense though. There is a reason only eight teams have won nba titles the last 30 years. A reason why the bulls won six in a row, lakers 3 in a row, then two more with gasol, why the spurs won four in eight years... Etc... Chemistry matters bringing back your core matters... Heat did that and more. Best got better

As for ray his decline was while he was injured and he still shot forty percent from the field, sure his defense is suspect but Miami is a great team defense and nobody is a worse defender then Nash I don't hear you to worried about that?? I'd say Allen is a better defender the Nash wouldent you?

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 03:15 AM
What I don't understand is how you assume things like, the heat got better and they will be healthy. But then say lets wait and see the lakers play a game first. That's seem's a little bias. Ray Allen could be very bad and dwade might be limping around all season.

You make assumption about your team, while at the same time telling other people not to do so.

I'm not assuming anything fact is Miami won the title with a hurt wade and without ray so if wade plays at the same level or better and you get anything from ray your already ok lol they already won... And we would all think coming into the new season players will be healthier commensence tells you that the difference is wade is recovering from minor knee surgery Allen from minor ankle surgery DWIGHT IS COMING OFF BACK SURGERY lol seems a bit more serious and when you add the fact again that miami core has been together going on three years and the lakers core has not even had a practice together I'm not assuming anything...

jayjay33
08-16-2012, 03:19 AM

In the playoff that bench will most likley have 2 of the big 4 (1 big and 1 small) on the court at all times. While the other 2 can still get rest. That's the advantage if having 4. There will be very little let down.

That bench is excellent when supported by 2 superstars at all times.

Now in the regular season they wont have that same support. An the lakers will have to sacrifice some regular season games in order to keep the big 4 fresh.

LoneWolf
08-16-2012, 03:21 AM
Ahh I see your point still nonsense though. There is a reason only eight teams have won nba titles the last 30 years. A reason why the bulls won six in a row, lakers 3 in a row, then two more with gasoline, why the spurs won four in eight years... Etc... Chemistry matters bringing back your core matters... Heat did that and more. Best got better

As for ray his decline was while he was injured and he still shot forty percent from the field, sure his defense is suspect but Miami is a great team defense and nobody is a worse defender then Nash I don't hear you to worried about that?? I'd say Allen is a better defender the Nash wouldent you?

Allen got injured because his body is in decline. Father Time is undefeated. And Nash's defense was the same as the two years he should have been runner-up for the MVP award only now he has the best defender in the league to cover up drives coupled with another seven footer and two lock down defenders on the wings. Trust me, Nash can guard the screen dependent Allen in crunch time while Bryant guards Wade if it comes down to it. We've seen Bryant decline but Wade is declining at a concerning rate plus he'll turn 31 mid season. This doesn't bode well for him come the playoffs when he won't be getting to the free throw line if Howard and Gasol are down low. The Heat advantage was always picking your poison but the Lakers don't have that problem because they have plenty of defenders and have too many weapons on the offensive end for Miami to deal with. The Heat will expand more energy trying to defend the Lakers than they ever have before and this will takes it's toll on their offensive output.

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 03:25 AM
In the playoff that bench will most likley have 2 of the big 4 (1 big and 1 small) on the court at all times. While the other 2 can still get rest. That's the advantage if having 4. There will be very little let down.

Now in the regular season they wont have that same support. An the lakers will have to sacrifice some regular season games in order to keep the big 4 fresh.

Excellent how? The bench is terrible with superstar support or not either way most playoff teams only go about eight deep but that's not the subject from six to fifth teen lakers or a below avg I'm the nba sure you can hide that with your superstars but again that's not the subject matter.

ThuglifeJ
08-16-2012, 03:29 AM
Lebron will shrivel on the big stage if hes playing against kobe. And driving towards dwight.

ThuglifeJ
08-16-2012, 03:32 AM
What do you mean you're the nba elopezheatbwagonfan24?

jayjay33
08-16-2012, 03:32 AM

I'm not assuming anything fact is Miami won the title with a hurt wade and without ray so if wade plays at the same level or better and you get anything from ray your already ok lol they already won... And we would all think coming into the new season players will be healthier commensence tells you that the difference is wade is recovering from minor knee surgery Allen from minor ankle surgery DWIGHT IS COMING OFF BACK SURGERY lol seems a bit more serious and when you add the fact again that miami core has been together going on three years and the lakers core has not even had a practice together I'm not assuming anything...

Oh I see, you don't know what "assume" means.

FACT you do not know if wade or alllen wil be healthy FACT you do not know if you got better Allen and Lewis might not give you anything. THE FACT IS YOU DO NOT KNOW. An the claim that your not assuming, just proves your bias.

So PROVE for a FACT how u know wade and allen will be healthy. Because COMMON SENSE says you do not know and you are ASSUMING. Just like your trying to tell people not to do with the laker.

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 03:36 AM
Allen got injured because his body is in decline. Father Time is undefeated. And Nash's defense was the same as the two years he should have been runner-up for the MVP award only now he has the best defender in the league to cover up drives coupled with another seven footer and two lock down defenders on the wings. Trust me, Nash can guard the screen dependent Allen in crunch time while Bryant guards Wade if it comes down to it. We've seen Bryant decline but Wade is declining at a concerning rate plus he'll turn 31 mid season. This doesn't bode well for him come the playoffs when he won't be getting to the free throw line if Howard and Gasol are down low. The Heat advantage was always picking your poison but the Lakers don't have that problem because they have plenty of defenders and have too many weapons on the offensive end for Miami to deal with. The Heat will expand more energy trying to defend the Lakers than they ever have before and this will takes it's toll on their offensive output.

So since I killed your other argument you come up with this idiotic one? Again your just assuming assume assume assume... As it stands right now heat are the champs and added players to already championship core. Your just talking blah lol... Nash is the worst defender in the league and he's forty you wanna talk about decline you say ray injury is cause his body is breaking down are you his dr how do you know again a dumb assumption.
You say wade is declining Kobe is four years older and has had multiple knee operations wade on one leg still avg 22 on 46 percent shooting 5 and 4 as the teams second option this is his first knee injury lol where do you get that he's declining and a concerning rate? Again are you his dr?. Since you have no fact you just speak assumption and hyperbole lol come up with something better.
Remember only one guy can shot the ball at a time mr to many options... You have not said one fact everyone of your sentences should begin with I think

ThuglifeJ
08-16-2012, 03:41 AM
U are very knowledgable for only being an nba fan since lebron joined miami

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 03:42 AM

FACT you do not know if wade or alllen wil be healthy FACT you do not know if you got better Allen and Lewis might not give you anything. THE FACT IS YOU DO NOT KNOW. An the claim that your not assuming, just proves your bias.

So PROVE for a FACT how u know wade and allen will be healthy. Because COMMON SENSE says you do not know and you are ASSUMING. Just like your trying to tell people not to do with the laker.

Lol funny guess you didn't read what I wrote lol... The only fact is that Miami already won a title with a injured wade and without ray or rashard fact so if wade is still playing at the same level from when he was injured and if ray gives you anything or nothing miami still played at a championship lever under those conditions FACT... even if there not a hundred percent Miami already won a title under those conditions and beat the second best team in the nba in five games with AN INJURED WADE, BOSH, MILLER and without ray... Lol FACT MIAMI proved that injuries or not they were able to play at a championship level again I'm not assuming @@@@...

LoneWolf
08-16-2012, 03:42 AM
So since I killed your other argument you come up with this idiotic one? Again your just assuming assume assume assume... As it stands right now heat are the champs and added players to already championship core. Your just talking blah lol... Nash is the worst defender in the league and he's forty you wanna talk about decline you say ray injury is cause his body is breaking down are you his dr how do you know again a dumb assumption.
You say wade is declining Kobe is four years older and has had multiple knee operations wade on one leg still avg 22 on 46 percent shooting 5 and 4 as the teams second option this is his first knee injury lol where do you get that he's declining and a concerning rate? Again are you his dr?. Since you have no fact you just speak assumption and hyperbole lol come up with something better.
Remember only one guy can shot the ball at a time mr to many options... You have not said one fact everyone of your sentences should begin with I think

Dude, how the **** did you kill my argument when a) I wasn't arguing to begin with (you were, I was just voicing logic) and b) You agreed with my point lmao

I only expanded on what you wrote in my response.

You're from Florida and having trouble with your posts so I think it's safe to assume you're on bath salts.

jayjay33
08-16-2012, 03:43 AM

Excellent how? The bench is terrible with superstar support or not either way most playoff teams only go about eight deep but that's not the subject from six to fifth teen lakers or a below avg I'm the nba sure you can hide that with your superstars but again that's not the subject matter.

Because with 2 superstars out there, you can run everything through them and all you need the bench to do is hit open shots which Blake, Jamison, Meeks, Duhon can all do ( they all shoot right around 37% are better from 3 for their career.

An the bench is avg, not terrible, your getting ridiculous now......

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 03:44 AM
U are very knowledgable for only being an nba fan since lebron joined miami

Lol since 1988. laker fans sure make a lot of assumptions....

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 03:46 AM
Dude, how the **** did you kill my argument when a) I wasn't arguing to begin with (you were, I was just voicing logic) and b) You agreed with my point lmao

You're from Florida and having trouble with your posts so I think it's safe to assume you're on bath salts.

Again buddy your assuming lol guess that's what you guys do in LA?
Along with making corney insults when you have no facts to support your writing...

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 03:48 AM
Because with 2 superstars out there, you can run everything through them and all you need the bench to do is hit open shots which Blake, Jamison, Meeks, Duhon can all do ( they all shoot right around 37% are better from 3 for their career.

Blake got benched last year cause he could not hit open shots
Duhon couldn't find playing on the magic and is a terrible jump shooter
Jamison shot 40 percent from the field and thirty from three just last year
And Meeks was at the end of the PHILLY bench... I wonder why if he's so great

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 03:51 AM

You're from Florida and having trouble with your posts so I think it's safe to assume you're on bath salts. ---- I WAS BEING SARCASTIC LOL SORRY GUESS IT WENT OVER YOUR HEAD... lol

LoneWolf
08-16-2012, 03:51 AM

Fisher was starting with Blake spelling him and Meeks started two seasons in a row in Philadelphia.:facepalm:

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 03:53 AM
Lebron will shrivel on the big stage if hes playing against kobe. And driving towards dwight.

Quick question who was the best player on that Olympic team this year?? Food for thought

LoneWolf
08-16-2012, 03:55 AM
Quick question who was the best player on that Olympic team this year?? Food for thought

Now you're comparing the weak defenses of the world to Metta World, Bryant, Gasol, and Howard? :laugh:

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 03:55 AM
Fisher was starting with Blake spelling him and Meeks started two seasons in a row in Philadelphia:facepalm:. hey give the heat there trophy back... Lol

Lol Blake was terrible last year you and I both know that media killed him all year...
Meeks Why didn't he start last year why was he deep on that bench? I wonder

jayjay33
08-16-2012, 03:58 AM

Lol funny guess you didn't read what I wrote lol... The only fact is that Miami already won a title with a injured wade and without ray or rashard fact so if wade is still playing at the same level from when he was injured and if ray gives you anything or nothing miami still played at a championship lever under those conditions FACT... even if there not a hundred percent Miami already won a title under those conditions and beat the second best team in the nba in five games with AN INJURED WADE, BOSH, MILLER and without ray... Lol FACT MIAMI proved that injuries or not they were able to play at a championship level again I'm not assuming @@@@...

No I guess you didn't read what you wrote are more Likley u see you were wrong and know your back tracking. I challenge you on your ASSUMPTIONS that Miami would be healthy and that you got better. I said you can't Assime that (which you clearly did) I can quit the post if you want? While at the same time telling other to wait till the lakers play a game.

An two what Miami did last year doesn't mean anything. Lol

For example, what beat Boston in 7 last year will get up *** sent home this year. The bar always gets rasied son, so unless you got Better (which you don't know yet) you ain't winning ****.

So as of right now this is all just "on paper". An on paper the lakets look better. It is what it is........

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:01 AM
[QUOTE=LoneWolf;23341096]Now you're comparing the weak defenses of the world to Metta World, Bryant, Gasol, and Howard? :laugh:[

/As far as I remember Miami was a better defensive team them la last year... Lol and against those nba defenses Lebron did win the MVP nba title finals MVP and gold metal... Or am I wrong? I think Miami will be okay. And Howard is a great defender no question meta is still good not great anymore same for Kobe on defense and we both know pau as skilled as he is he's big for nothing on defense soft as butter that's why the lakers have been trying to trade hike for two years...

During the finals Miami played against the nba leading shot blocker and Perkins great defender of the rim in his own right.. How Did that work out for Miami?

TheSource
08-16-2012, 04:06 AM
1. Miami Heat
2. Lakers
3. OKC
4. Bulls (when healthy)
5. Spurs

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:07 AM
No I guess you didn't read what you wrote are more Likley u see you were wrong and know your back tracking. I challenge you on your ASSUMPTIONS that Miami would be healthy and that you got better. I said you can't Assime that (which you clearly did) I can quit the post if you want? While at the same time telling other to wait till the lakers play a game.

For example, what beat Boston in 7 last year will get up *** sent home this year. The bar always gets rasied son, so unless you got Better (which you don't know yet) you ain't winning ****.

So as of right now this is all just "on paper". An on paper the lakets look better. It is what it is........

Lol again your assuming everybody else got better? The only thing that's fact is that Miami was the best at the close of last season and everyone is trying to catch up FACT... Btw bosh was out most of the Boston serious might have had sometimg to do with it going seven games??. Maybe

And to say it does not matter what you did last year is dumb and ignorant again there is a reason the bulls won six in eight years, lakers three in a row, then two more in a row, spurs 4 in 8 years... Of course it matters buddy come on your better then that

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:08 AM

Lol this dude called me SON lol

jayjay33
08-16-2012, 04:13 AM

Duhon 37% this year 42% from 3 this year. lol

Blake 38% career 42% in the playoffs from 3 and played better than sessions. Lol

Meeks started in Philly and shot 36% from 3. Lol

Jamison shot 34% from 3 and 35 for his career and he was not getting wide open looks last year as a second option.

But now they all willl be WIDE OPEN this year. Lol

This debate is over you don't even know what your talking about. Yeah you think the bench is terrible cause you are completely lost about the players on it.

Don't comment if you don't know what your talking about. Lol

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:15 AM

Btw every fan GM coach player and media outlet all assume players without major injury will come into the new season healthier then they were at the conclusion of the previous season common sense tells us that... Back SUERGURY is not minor SUERGURY that's as far as my assumptions will go...saying every team will be healthier to start that season is not the same as say what you genius are saying... Commensence guys

This was the answer genius... Read it slowly...

jayjay33
08-16-2012, 04:19 AM
[QUOTE=jayjay33;23341104]No I guess you didn't read what you wrote are more Likley u see you were wrong and know your back tracking. I challenge you on your ASSUMPTIONS that Miami would be healthy and that you got better. I said you can't Assime that (which you clearly did) I can quit the post if you want? While at the same time telling other to wait till the lakers play a game.

Lol again your assuming everybody else got better? The only thing that's fact is that Miami was the best at the close of last season and everyone is trying to catch up FACT... Btw bosh was out most of the Boston serious might have had sometimg to do with it going seven games??. Maybe

And to say it does not matter what you did last year is dumb and ignorant again there is a reason the bulls won six in eight years, lakers three in a row, then two more in a row, spurs 4 in 8 years... Of course it matters buddy come on your better then that[/QUOTE

It doesn't matter in terms of you winning the next year. Cause a new year is a new year, are you really that stupid to think cause Miami won last year that Means they will win this year? Lol

An yes I am assuming, just like you. I noticed you didn't argue that you assumed Miami would be healthy and got better. Because you know you did. If you can assume so can everbody else. Which was my point to begin with. Lol

]

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:22 AM
[QUOTE=jayjay33;23341138]Duhon 37% this year 42% from 3 this year. lol

Blake 38% career 42% in the playoffs from 3 and played better than sessions. Lol

Jamison shot 34% from 3 and 35 for his career and he was not getting wide open looks last year as a second option.

This debate is over you don't even know what your talking about. Yeah you think the bench is terrible cause you are completely lost about the players on it.

Duhon career 36 percent from three
Blake 33 percent last year from three
Meeks 36 percent in limited minutes
Jamison 34 percent last season...
Lol maybe we should all check our facts lol cause that don't look to scary lol

Blue_Ninja
08-16-2012, 04:23 AM
Miami
OKC
LA
Spurs
Celtics

I don't see how D12 is THAT much of an upgrade over Bynum and it's Nash that puts LA in the top 5. Not D12.

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:24 AM
[QUOTE=elopez24MIAMI;23341124]

And to say it does not matter what you did last year is dumb and ignorant again there is a reason the bulls won six in eight years, lakers three in a row, then two more in a row, spurs 4 in 8 years... Of course it matters buddy come on your better then that[/QUOTE

It doesn't matter in terms of you winning the next year. Cause a new year is a new year, are you really that stupid to think cause Miami won last year that Means they will win this year? Lol

An yes I am assuming, just like you. I noticed you didn't argue that you assumed Miami would be healthy and got better. Because you know you did. If you can assume so can everbody else. Which was my point to begin with. Lol

Dude your silly check the thread I answers that question clearly lol maybe it's your connection...lol

]

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay33

Btw every fan GM coach player and media outlet all assume players without major injury will come into the new season healthier then they were at the conclusion of the previous season common sense tells us that... Back SUERGURY is not minor SUERGURY that's as far as my assumptions will go...saying every team will be healthier to start that season is not the same as say what you genius are saying... Commensence guys

This was the answer genius... Read it slowly...

jayjay33
08-16-2012, 04:29 AM

Btw every fan GM coach player and media outlet all assume players without major injury will come into the new season healthier then they were at the conclusion of the previous season common sense tells us that... Back SUERGURY is not minor SUERGURY that's as far as my assumptions will go...

First you said you didn't make any now your saying you get to pick what assumption can be made.

Whatcate you bashing that on,
cause all the doctors are saying that d12 will be fine. So unless you have something to contradict them. I think it's safe to "assume" he will be fine.

You can't ever win this dude, your trying to play both sides the fence. You don't even know anything about d12 back as compared to wades knees.

You don't even know what your talking about your just saying ****. Lol

D1JM
08-16-2012, 04:32 AM
arent the heat .500 vs howard and his cast?

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:32 AM
Miller 43 percent from three last season
Allen 45
James jones 40 percent
Charmers 44 percent
Batter 38 percent ...
Rashard 38 percent injured all season...

If Miami should be worried about the lakers bench and three point shooting guess lakers are about to kill themselves cause ON PAPER like you guys love Miami is much better

All stats from last year

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:35 AM
First you said you didn't make any now your saying you get to pick what assumption can be made.

cause all the doctors are saying that d12 will be fine. So unless you have something to contradict them. I think it's safe to "assume" he will be fine.

You can't ever win this dude, your trying to play both sides the fence. You don't even know anything about d12 back as compared to wades knees.

Ok guru I'll assume your right lol ... Who am I kidding I'll assume your young dumb and full of cr@@... Lol again I know Dwight will be fine eventually lol that's why he's not gonna be ready to start the season cause it's serious. Lol a forum full of gms and geniuses love it

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:36 AM
arent the heat .500 vs howard and his cast?

Heat also have a losing record to the bulls and celts during the regular season.. Lol still worked out okay?

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:38 AM
Good night geniuses lol good times loll

SaimuKala
08-16-2012, 04:40 AM
Miller 43 percent from three last season
Allen 45
James jones 40 percent
Charmers 44 percent
Batter 38 percent ...
Rashard 38 percent injured all season...

If Miami should be worried about the lakers bench and three point shooting guess lakers are about to kill themselves cause ON PAPER like you guys love Miami is much better

All stats from last year

Stop with the MUCH better thing lol. We all know it's very close between OKC, Lakers and Heat

My ranking would be

Heat
Lakers
OKC
Clippers
Spurs

I can't put the lakers above heat because they are the champs. I put them above OKC because i really think we had a great chance beating them last year but we just choked

D1JM
08-16-2012, 04:42 AM
Heat also have a losing record to the bulls and celts during the regular season.. Lol still worked out okay?

i think you are underestimating the defensive impact that howard brings to the lakers.

jayjay33
08-16-2012, 04:44 AM
[QUOTE=jayjay33;23341138]Duhon 37% this year 42% from 3 this year. lol

Duhon career 36 percent from three
Blake 33 percent last year from three
Meeks 36 percent in limited minutes
Jamison 34 percent last season...
Lol maybe we should all check our facts lol cause that don't look to scary lol

My facts are ALOT MORE ACCURATE THAN YOURS.

Meeks started and played 25 mins a game
Blake shoot 38 on 3 for his career and shot 41 for the playoff

Duhon shot 42% on 3

The fact is you don't. It know anything about these guys to say what they are or aren't and you just proved that.

But since now you wanna do career lets stick with that. Blaks 38 for his career .

38,36,36,34.....and now they will be wide open. Lol and that don't look scary. Those are good numbers. Do you know basketball? Lol

So what do you think they gonna shoot WIDE OPEN. Oh let me guess your basketball knowledge tells you that playing with superstars shooting wide open it won't be even better. Lol

They could all easliy be close to 40%. Learn the game, man.

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:45 AM
[QUOTE=SaimuKala;23341188]Stop with the MUCH better thing lol. We all know it's very close between OKC, Lakers and Heat

My ranking would be

Heat
Lakers
OKC
Clippers
Spurs

Lol I agree with you buddy it's a three horse race...
I love la starting five I just think the bench is weaker...

All I'm saying is that lakers are at a disadvantage cause they have never played together it normally takes a while to gel plus Dwight is goona miss camp cause of his back it makes a difference...

I said the same thing last year to my fellow heat fans. Said let's not assume it might take a season to get going.

Nothing but respect for that starting five though season should be fun...

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:48 AM
[QUOTE=elopez24MIAMI;23341156]

Duhon shot 42% on 3

The fact is you don't. It know anything about these guys to say what they are or aren't and you just proved that.

But since now you wanna do career lets stick with that. Blaks 38 for his career .

38,36,36,34.....and now they will be wide open. Lol and that don't look scary. Those are good numbers. Do you know basketball? Lol

So what do you think they gonna shoot WIDE OPEN. Oh let me guess your basketball knowledge tells you that playing with superstars shooting wide open it won't be even better. Lol

So your gonna ASSUME THEY GET BETTER? Lol funny I got my stats from Espn I guess there wrong too lol thanks coach I'll learn the game

If I could be like jayjay jay I wanna be like jay.... Lol

Funny

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:49 AM
i think you are underestimating the defensive impact that howard brings to the lakers.

The thunder had the nba leading shot blocker and Perkins great defender right ? They were okay?

jayjay33
08-16-2012, 04:49 AM

Ok guru I'll assume your right lol ... Who am I kidding I'll assume your young dumb and full of cr@@... Lol again I know Dwight will be fine eventually lol that's why he's not gonna be ready to start the season cause it's serious. Lol a forum full of gms and geniuses love it

Yes he will be which was the whole point. If you stop saying dumb **** you want have to correct yourself.

An you can't call anyone dumb when your to stupid to know what an assumption is. Lol

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:51 AM

Duhon shot 42% on 3

Maybe you don't now this buddy but mid 30s from three is very average ... Lol just saying

If I could be like jayjay jay I wanna be like jay lol

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:52 AM
Yes he will be which was the whole point. If you stop saying dumb **** you want have to correct yourself.

An you can't call anyone dumb when your to stupid to know what an assumption is. Lol

I wanna be like jay ... The mad fan like jay if I could be like jay

D1JM
08-16-2012, 04:52 AM
The thunder had the nba leading shot blocker and Perkins great defender right ? They were okay?

lol are you seriously comparing dwight to perkins? :laugh:

jayjay33
08-16-2012, 04:55 AM

Duhon shot 42% on 3

So your gonna ASSUME THEY GET BETTER? Lol funny I got my stats from Espn I guess there wrong too lol thanks coach I'll learn the game

If I could be like jayjay jay I wanna be like jay.... Lol

Funny

Cool, well the first thing you got to do, is go back to school. So you can do something about your reading comprehension. Lol

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:57 AM
The point I'm making is that when you play the heats style of ball with guys like rashard Shane bosh and Lebron at the PF and c positions the bigs gonna cover out to the three point line either way... I was more comparing ibaka and the way he defends the paint he's the second best shot blocker in the nba to Dwight. I love Dwight's game he's the best center in the nba hands down but that dosent meant there keeping Miami out of the paint especially when guys are hitting those threes.. Nothing but respect for Dwight though

D1JM
08-16-2012, 04:57 AM
and ibaka is one of the most overrated players in the nba. "he blocks" :drool: lol

the guy barely stayed on the floor versus the heat.

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 04:59 AM
[QUOTE=elopez24MIAMI;23341211]

Cool, well the first thing you got to do, is go back to school. So you can do something about your reading comprehension. Lol

Like jayjay I wanna be like jay insult guys when I have no more dumb points to make jay if I could be like jay... Make dumb baseless statements like jay..llol

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 05:01 AM
and ibaka is one of the most overrated players in the nba. "he blocks" :drool: lol

the guy barely stayed on the floor versus the heat.

Defensively the guy can ball he lead the nba in blocks for a reason... But when you take a shot blocker to the three point line and they have to honor the Jump shot they lose value.. Miami showed they can play that game vs anybody

D1JM
08-16-2012, 05:01 AM
The point I'm making is that when you play the heats style of ball with guys like rashard Shane bosh and Lebron at the PF and c positions the bigs gonna cover out to the three point line either way... I was more comparing ibaka and the way he defends the paint he's the second best shot blocker in the nba to Dwight. I love Dwight's game he's the best center in the nba hands down but that dosent meant there keeping Miami out of the paint especially when guys are hitting those threes.. Nothing but respect for Dwight though

being good at blocking shots doesnt correlate how good you are defensively. that's like saying you would rather take vlade divac over rodman becasue divac has more blocks

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 05:02 AM
I'm out guys thanks for the conversation...
Take care jayjay I'll keep trying to be more like you coach thanks for the lessons lol...
Like jay jay if I could be like jay

jayjay33
08-16-2012, 05:07 AM

Like jayjay I wanna be like jay insult guys when I have no more dumb points to make jay if I could be like jay... Make dumb baseless statements like jay..llol

Damn, just reading this thread pretty much everybody think's your a clown. lmao

Oh well, I guess that means my work here is done.

Don't forget to look into those night classes, cause you can't be like jay, when you don't know what the words mean. :D

elopez24MIAMI
being good at blocking shots doesnt correlate how good you are defensively. that's like saying you would rather take vlade divac over rodman becasue divac has more blocks

This and I'm gone yes shot blocking is not everything but since Howard is not gonna play wade or Lebron one on one unless its on a switch the reason everybody is saying lakers are gonna keep Miami out of the paint cause of Howard's size and shot blocking and shot changing ability... If he's gurading bosh twenty feet from the basket his size won't help much defensively ... That's all im saying...

elopez24MIAMI

This and I'm gone yes shot blocking is not everything but since Howard is not gonna play wade or Lebron one on one unless its on a switch the reason everybody is saying lakers are gonna keep Miami out of the paint cause of Howard's size and shot blocking and shot changing ability... If he's gurading bosh twenty feet from the basket his size won't help much defensively ... That's all im saying...

D1JM
Defensively the guy can ball he lead the nba in blocks for a reason... But when you take a shot blocker to the three point line and they have to honor the Jump shot they lose value.. Miami showed they can play that game vs anybody

wade, lebron and bosh are on the floor most of the time. they combined for like 80 threes made last season. dwight can cover the paint like no other meaning they wont have to send help as much.

jayjay33
08-16-2012, 05:08 AM

Don't forget to look into those night classes, cause you can't be like jay, when you don't know what the words mean. :D

Haeloine
08-16-2012, 05:10 AM
Even if the top three is a very close race, ima put it like this:
1. Miami - (champs until dethrowned, it also cant hurt having the best player on the planet now, but wished he would've won in cle but yea)

2. Lakers - (if dwight comes back health and punks perkins)
OKC - (if dwight has some complications on his back)

3. OKC - if condition 1 is met
Lakers - if condition 2 is met (I do assume that even with a 80% dwight plus nash and
the other additions lakers have had they cant be lower than this, they were
3rd in the west last year with crap they called a bench)

4. Spurs - have the hell been consistent

5. Clippers - Paul + Blake = nasty , also they have a better bench now

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 05:12 AM
[QUOTE=elopez24MIAMI;23341246]

Like jayjay the clown wants to be like jay if I could be clown enough to be like jay... Lol idiots always call others clowns lol I'll sign up for school tomorrow thanks later buddy god bless

elopez24MIAMI
08-16-2012, 05:14 AM
wade, lebron and bosh are on the floor most of the time. they combined for like 80 threes made last season. dwight can cover the paint like no other meaning they wont have to send help as much.

But bosh shots that twenty footer at about fifty percent and he's our center and Dwight's match up...
We disagree buddy that's not a problem only time will tell..
Respect either way

LoneWolf
08-16-2012, 11:31 AM
Miami
OKC
LA
Spurs
Celtics

I don't see how D12 is THAT much of an upgrade over Bynum and it's Nash that puts LA in the top 5. Not D12.

This isn't a knock on you but I don't think people fully realize how abysmal the Lakers have been at the PG position throughout the years. The Lakers haven't had a league average PG in 25 years. Nash is just as big an upgrade as Howard.

mjm07
08-16-2012, 11:43 AM
Miami - The champions
LA Lakers - They made nice moves, but they need to prove they're better than the Heat
OKC - Western champions, Durant, Harden, Ibaka ad Westbrook will only get better this season
Boston - Added some quality players in Terry, Lee, Green and the rookies.
San Antonio - They don't get older, they get better.

* Assuming D-Rose is out. Wth him back, Chicago would be 4th in my list

exactly this. /thread.

nothappyinut
08-16-2012, 12:33 PM
1. Miami
2. Okc
3. Lakers
4. Jazz
5. Spurs

Fly-Eagles-Fly
08-16-2012, 01:17 PM
1. Heat
2. Lakers
3. Thunder
4. Spurs
5. Bulls (Rose will be back in time for them to make noise)