View Full Version : Hof

Aust
08-14-2012, 09:48 AM
Who do you think will get in?

Who did you vote for?

(Multiple Voting)

StarvingKnick22
08-14-2012, 10:00 AM
T-Mac, VC Yao Ming, Camby, manu, billups, tony parker, ben wallace, and rasheed wallace. were is Dike mtombo, robbert horry(maybe), Alan Houston, and Tim Duncan.

StarvingKnick22
08-14-2012, 10:02 AM
Kobe, Pierce, KG etc.

Aust
08-14-2012, 10:27 AM
What you see is what you get, these are on my list. I'm not going to put the obvious locks in, and I'm sure there are others.

Most are active with the obvious exception of Yao

Federal Reserve
08-14-2012, 10:33 AM
The only reason people like Gasol, Parker and Ginobili have a shot at the HOF is because they are foreigners.

StinkEye
08-14-2012, 10:36 AM
The only reason people like Gasol, Parker and Ginobili have a shot at the HOF is because they are foreigners.

'Murrica :flag:

seikou8
08-14-2012, 10:50 AM

well duh

ManningToTyree
08-14-2012, 10:51 AM

It isn't the NBA HoF, it is the Basketball HoF. That means those guys accomplishments in europe, South America, and China need to get factored in. When you do that they are all HoF worthy.

AntiG
08-14-2012, 11:09 AM
Parker, Ginobli, Pau, Big Ben

StarvingKnick22
08-14-2012, 11:09 AM
gasol doesnt belong on the list.

ShockerArt
08-14-2012, 11:15 AM
Damn I thought this thread was going to be about David Hasselhoff.

JordansBulls
08-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Did someone really vote Marcus Camby and not Joe Johnson?:speechless:

JordansBulls
08-14-2012, 11:17 AM
gasol doesnt belong on the list.

He clearly does. He now has a 1 gold medal and 2 silver medals, 2 titles, 4x allstar as well.

AntiG
08-14-2012, 11:28 AM
He clearly does. He now has a 1 gold medal and 2 silver medals, 2 titles, 4x allstar as well.

As much as I hate him, I agree. He should have been named MVP of the finals in 2010.

phlp_bj
08-14-2012, 11:32 AM
i chose parker,manu, yao, and gasol. arguable about ben wallace too

AntiG
08-14-2012, 12:15 PM
i dont really think Yao deserves it, other than being the only mediocre or better player from China ever.

Hellcrooner
08-14-2012, 01:04 PM
IM adding some players that have retired recently and thus are not still eligible but will get in.

Kg.
Ray Allen.
Paul Pierce.
Carmelo.
Kidd.
Alonzo Mourning.
Lebron.
Wade.
Howard.
Ben Walace.
Webber.
Shaq.
D Rose ( if he recovers well after the injury)
Billups.*
Rasheed.*
Kobe.
Pau.
C Paul.
Peja Stojakovic ( for fiba play)*
Nash.
Grant Hill.
Duncan.
Manu.
Parker.
Dirk.
MIng.
Durant.
Mcgrady.*
Carter.*
Mutombo.
Kukoc.

* im not completely sure.

JordansBulls
08-14-2012, 01:10 PM
IM adding some players that have retired recently and thus are not still eligible but will get in.

Kg.
Ray Allen.
Paul Pierce.
Carmelo.
Kidd.
Alonzo Mourning.
Lebron.
Wade.
Howard.
Ben Walace.
Webber.
Shaq.
D Rose ( if he recovers well after the injury)
Billups.*
Rasheed.*
Kobe.
Pau.
C Paul.
Peja Stojakovic ( for fiba play)*
Nash.
Grant Hill.
Duncan.
Manu.
Parker.
Dirk.
MIng.
Durant.
Mcgrady.*
Carter.*
Mutombo.
Kukoc.

* im not completely sure.

Sorry but if Kemp, Richmond, KJ, Penny are not in how the hell do you expect Kukoc to get in and he never even made an allstar team or was even top 20 in MVP voting any year?

JasonJohnHorn
I think everybody in the thread is worthy of consideration, and, depending on how their careers end, each and everybody on this list may very well get in, though some will have a harder time than others. Z-Bo has not recieved a vote yet... I think he would have a hard time getting in, but if Memphis can make some noise.... I mean, Rudy Gay is clutch, and Z-Bo is a solid post scorer, and Gasol is a beast on the boards.. they match up well with a lot of teams. I don't think they will win it all, but if they did there would certainly be a case for even Z-Bo. I think everybody else should get in, though MWP may have a hard time, even with his DPOY award. The second half of his career has seen him become a role player and the brilliance of the first half of his career will be overshadowed by the malice at the palace. And if the Nets do well with this roster of theirs JJ should have a pretty easy time getting in.

Everybody else is a lock though.

JordansBulls
i chose parker,manu, yao, and gasol. arguable about ben wallace too

Ben Wallace should clearly be in, he was the only player that made the allstar team on the team that won it all in 2004 and is a 4x DPOY and multiple time allstar.

BobbyHillSwag
08-14-2012, 01:13 PM
i dont see how players like chauncey billups and marcus camby even belong on this list. All of this list except maybe like 3 players shouldnt even sniff the hof. This would make the basketball hof so watered down(if it isnt already).

Hellcrooner
08-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Sorry but if Kemp, Richmond, KJ, Penny are not in how the hell do you expect Kukoc to get in and he never even made an allstar team or was even top 20 in MVP voting any year?

Kukoc Fiba Career > Petrovic
= Sabonis.
>>>>> Meneghin, Dalipaglic.

Thats why.

I think Richmond has a chance.

KJ WILL get in sooner or later.

Injuries/alcohol decline will keep Penny and Kemp out.

Ebbs
08-14-2012, 02:46 PM

STFU. That's such bull ****. Gasol, Parker, and Manue have a collection of rings and international accolades to go along with being premiere players at their position for a decade.

JordansBulls
08-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Kukoc Fiba Career > Petrovic
= Sabonis.
>>>>> Meneghin, Dalipaglic.

Thats why.

I think Richmond has a chance.

KJ WILL get in sooner or later.

Injuries/alcohol decline will keep Penny and Kemp out.

Not practical, if you can't even make an allstar team in the NBA why the hell should you be in the Hall of fame? And it's not like he only played 1-2 years in the NBA he was in the league 8 years or so.

Losoway
08-14-2012, 03:28 PM
tracy mcgrady and VC will make it to the hall of fame before any of the other players

Hellcrooner
08-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Not practical, if you can't even make an allstar team in the NBA why the hell should you be in the Hall of fame? And it's not like he only played 1-2 years in the NBA he was in the league 8 years or so.

Check again, there are several euros in the hof that not only did not make asg, but simply didnt play a single game in the league.

And there will be more coming sooner or later ( gallis, Epi, Oscar Schmitz).

So, a dude that was a BEAST in europe ( one of the top 4 or 5 players to play in euroleague/fiba championships) and has 3 nba rings in his hands is going to enter the BASKETBALL hall of fame.

BobbyHillSwag
08-14-2012, 03:41 PM
tracy mcgrady and VC will make it to the hall of fame before any of the other players

and they should consider they were 2x better than anyone else on that list.

Hellcrooner
08-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Oh yeah, i forgot Iverson on my list.
He will get in.

BobbyHillSwag
08-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Oh yeah, i forgot Iverson on my list.
He will get in.

lol why would you put iverson on a list with those players? might as well put kobe and lebron too

Hellcrooner
08-14-2012, 03:50 PM
lol why would you put iverson on a list with those players? might as well put kobe and lebron too

Its a list of players i believe WILL make the Hof.