PDA

View Full Version : Rank the east

Tmath
08-13-2012, 03:44 PM
I understand that other deals can be made but as of right now with the current rosters how do you rank the east.

Atlantic

Boston:

J.Collins/F.Melo
K.Garnett/B.Bass/J.Sullinger/C.Wilcox
P.Pierce/K.Joeseph
A.Bradley/J.Terry/C.Lee
R.Rondo/K.Dooling

Knicks:

T.Chandler/M.Camby/K.Thomas
A.Stoudamire
C.Anthony/S.Novak/C.Copeland
J.Smith/R.Brewer/J.White
J.Kidd/R.Felton/P.Prigioni

Injured: I.Shumpert

76'ers:

A.Bynum/S.Hawes/K.Brown
T.Young/L.Allen/A.Moultrie
E.Turner/D.Wright
J.Richardson/N.Young
J.Holiday/R.Ivey

Nets:

B.Lopez
K.Humphries/M.Teletovic/R.Evans
G.Wallace/T.Shengelia
J.Johnson/M.Brooks/K.Bogans/J.Stackhouse
D.Williams/C.Watson/T.Taylor

Raptors:

A.Gray/J.Valanciunas
A.Bargnani/A.Johnson/E.Davis/Q.Acy
L.Kleiza/A.Anderson
D.Derozan/L.Fields/T.Ross
K.Lowry/J.Calderon/L.Lucas III

Central

Pacers:

R.Hibbert/I.Mahinmi/J.Pendergraph
D.West/T.Hansbrough/M.Plumlee
D.Granger
P.George/G.Green/L.Stephenson
D.Augustin/G.Hill

Bulls:

J.Noah/N.Mohammad
C.Boozer/T.Gibson/V.Radmanovic
L.Deng
R.Hamilton/M.Belinelli/J.Butler
K.Hinrich/N.Robinson

Injured: D.Rose (Possibly L.Deng)

Bucks:

S.Dalembert/J.Przybilla/L.Sanders
E.Ilyasova/D.Gooden/E.Udoh/J.Henson
M.Dunleavy/L.Mbah a Moute/T.Harris
M.Ellis/D.Lamb
B.Jennings/B.Udrih

Pistons:

G.Monroe/A.Drummond/S.Kravtsov
C.Villanueva/J.Jerebko/K.Singler
T.Prince/C.Maggette/A.Daye
R.Stuckey/K.English
B.Knight/W.Bynum

Cavaliers:

A.Varejao/T.Zeller
T.Thompson/S.Samuels/J.Leuer
O.Casspi/K.Azabuike/L.Harangody/L.Walton
D.Waiters/D.Gibson
K.Irving/J.Pargo/D.Sloan

Southwest

Heat:

J.Anthony/D.Pittman
C.Bosh/U.Haslem
L.James/R.Lewis/S.Battier/J.Jones
D.Wade/R.Allen/M.Miller
M.Chalmers/N.Cole

Hawks:

A.Hortford/Z.Pachulia/J.Petro
J.Smith/J.Williams
K.Korver
A.Morrow/D.Stevenson/J.Jenkins
J.Teague/L.Williams/D.Harris

Wizards:

E.Okafor/K.Seraphin
Nene/T.Booker/J.Vesley
T.Ariza/C.Singleton
B.Beal/J.Crawford/C.Martin
J.Wall/A.Price/S.Mack

Cats:

B.Mullens/B.Haywood
B.Biyombo/T.Thomas
M.Gilchrist/R.Williams
G.Henderson/B.Gordan/J.Taylor
K.Walker/R.Sessions

Magic:

N.Vucevic/G.Ayon/J.Harper
G.Davis/A.Harrington/J.McRoberts/A.Nicholson
H.Turkoglu/Q.Richardson/M.Harkless/C.Eyenga
A.Afflalo/J.Reddick
J.Nelson/I.Smith

Here's mine

(1) Heat
(2) Indiana
(3) Celtics
(4) Knicks
(5) 76'ers
(6) Nets
(7) Bulls
(8) Bucks
(9) Raptors
(10) Wizards
(11) Hawks
(12) Pistons
(13) Cavaliers
(14) Charlotte
(15) Orlando

J_M_B
08-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Miami and Boston are are on top, after that it becomes more of a guessing game ..

Miami
Boston
Indiana
New York
Philadelphia
Chicago
Brooklyn
Atlanta

dnewguy
08-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Heat
Boston
Indiana
Bulls
Sixers
Brooklyn
Knicks
Cavs
Wizard

The Knicks are the wild card...without Lin they would be out of the play-offs last year, lets see what they can do this year.

Gibby23
08-13-2012, 03:54 PM
Miami by a good 10 games for the #1 spot in the east. They should be able to get alot of rest at the end of the season. They should rest the main guys throughout the season because they have this locked up.

Phily
Boston
Pacers
Knicks
Bulls
Nets
Washington

PacersForLife
08-13-2012, 03:55 PM
1. Heat
2. Pacers
3. Celtics
4. 76ers
5. Bulls
6. Knicks
7. Nets
8. Hawks
9. Bucks
10. Wizards
11. Pistons
12. Cavaliers
13. Raptors
14. Magic
15. Bobcats

TheRunKiller
08-13-2012, 03:58 PM
waiting for losoways ignorant comment 3..2..1...

AIMelo=KillaDUO
08-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Heat
Celtics
Knicks
Nets
Pacers
76ers
Bulls
Atlanta

Dade County
08-13-2012, 04:01 PM
I like what the Wizards did...

HEAT will play that up temp style of basketball, they really couldn't play that way in this shorten season... not enough days to rest in-between games.

I like that the bulls got robinson... They will compete.

Everyone underestimates the Knicks... That team is really good, and a full year of playing with each other, man.

I really don't care about the Celtics, I believe NBA = Entertainment happened in this past playoffs; but they did get better and they can take 2 games from the HEAT.

I guess I do underestimate the pacers, but I really don't think they can play with a healthy HEAT team.... I don't believe when the playoffs come around they will be able to beat the knicks or C's either; not enough firepower on that them ( they need 1 star player posters ) .

I think the 76ers will make another big move to prove to Bynum that they are for real... They will get another star player before the trade deadline.

The Nets will make noise, but they need a year or two to make it to the ECF; and lopez will prove the haters wrong.

JOhnnyTHaJet
08-13-2012, 04:05 PM
I just don't get how everyone is putting the 76ers so high. They have a bright future if they can stay healthy but they're a much slower team and must rely on Turner and whoever starts at PF for them to have a good season. That's a huge leap in production to get to a 4-5 seed.

Cal827
08-13-2012, 04:07 PM
I know 2k sims aren't really correct, but I simmed a season for Miami and they went 77-5 (although as I said, they aren't correct since in this sim they somehow lost to the Bobcats three times lol)

Anyways

1. Miami
2. Boston
3. Indiana
4. New York
5. Philly
6. Brooklyn
7. Chicago
8. Atlanta
T-9(a). Washington
T-9(b). Toronto
11. Milwaukee
12. Cleveland
13. Detroit
14. Charlotte
30. Orlando

koreancabbage
08-13-2012, 04:08 PM
1. Heat
2. Pacers
3. Celtics
4. 76ers
5. Bulls
6. Knicks
7. Nets
8. Hawks
9. Bucks
10. Wizards
11. Pistons
12. Cavaliers
13. Raptors
14. Magic
15. Bobcats

I can see the Wizards and Raptors being better than the Hawks and Bucks this year. Just b/c the Raptors will be an even better defensive team this year with more scoring and depth. and the Wizards having those acquisitions and Beal.

ATL: only thing that i don't like is Devin Harris, Anthony Morrow and Korver/Stevenson starting and a new coach and the fact that Josh Smith may be traded during the season. Team is in shambles and is on the way to rebuilding. Milwaukee is meh defensively and weak upfront.

knicksfan42
08-13-2012, 04:12 PM
I know 2k sims aren't really correct, but I simmed a season for Miami and they went 77-5 (although as I said, they aren't correct since in this sim they somehow lost to the Bobcats three times lol)

Anyways

1. Miami
2. Boston
3. Indiana
4. New York
5. Philly
6. Brooklyn
7. Chicago
8. Atlanta
T-9(a). Washington
T-9(b). Toronto
11. Milwaukee
12. Cleveland
13. Detroit
14. Charlotte
30. Orlando

Pretty much this. If the Celtics are 1st in the division then the best seed the Knicks could get is 4th.

davids22
1. Miami

2. Boston
3. Indiana
4. New York
5. Philadelphia
6. Chicago
7. Brooklyn
8. Milwaukee

koreancabbage
1. Heat
2. Pacers
3. Celtics
4. 76ers
5. Bulls
6. Knicks
7. Nets
8. Raptors
9. Wizards
10. Hawks
11. Pistons
12. Hawks
13. Cavaliers
14. Magic
15. Bobcats

koreancabbage
08-13-2012, 04:14 PM
Pretty much this. If the Celtics are 1st in the division then the best seed the Knicks could get is 4th.

isn't a division winner guaranteed a top 4 spot. A team with a better record could get the 3rd spot (non division winner) with a better record. no?

TheRunKiller
08-13-2012, 04:14 PM
1. Miami

2. Boston
3. Indiana
4. New York
5. Philadelphia
6. Chicago
7. Brooklyn
8. Milwaukee

yeah that sounds about right

PacersForLife
08-13-2012, 04:16 PM
I can see the Wizards and Raptors being better than the Hawks and Bucks this year. Just b/c the Raptors will be an even better defensive team this year with more scoring and depth. and the Wizards having those acquisitions and Beal.

ATL: only thing that i don't like is Devin Harris, Anthony Morrow and Korver/Stevenson starting and a new coach and the fact that Josh Smith may be traded during the season. Team is in shambles and is on the way to rebuilding. Milwaukee is meh defensively and weak upfront.

I see where you're coming from. I like what the Raptors and Wizards have done. I think both teams made it out of the "completely horrible" stage. I just feel like Josh Smith and Horford will keep the Hawks competetive and if you really think aobut it, all they lost was Joe Johnson and they added Lou Williams that can do similar things.

BobbyHillSwag
08-13-2012, 04:16 PM
1. Knicks(please book mark this one)
2. Heat
3. Celtics
4. Sixers
5. Nets
6. Pacers
7. Bulls
8. Hawks

This will be the year of the shining. The new york Knicks are your 2013 second round eastern conference champions(meaning they will get past the second round 0_0.

goose14741
08-13-2012, 04:18 PM
1. Heat
2.celtics
3.knicks
4.bulls
5.pacers
6.philly
7.nets
8.bucks
9.cavs
10.hawks
11.pistons
12.raptors
13.wizards
14.Magic
15.Bobcats

PacersForLife
08-13-2012, 04:20 PM
1. Knicks(please book mark this one)
2. Heat
3. Celtics
4. Sixers
5. Nets
6. Pacers
7. Bulls
8. Hawks

This will be the year of the shining. The new york Knicks are your 2013 second round eastern conference champions(meaning they will get past the second round 0_0.

Consider that bookmarked.

knicksfan42
08-13-2012, 04:22 PM
isn't a division winner guaranteed a top 4 spot. A team with a better record could get the 3rd spot (non division winner) with a better record. no?

I thought 4th spot was for a non-division winner.

xxplayerxx23
08-13-2012, 04:26 PM
1.Heat
2.Celtics
3.Indy
4.Knicks
5.Philly
6.Nets
7.bulls
8.Raps
First round
Raps beat the Heat :D
Bulls beat the Celtics
Nets beat Indy
Knicks beat Phlly
2nd round
Knicks beat Raps
Bulls beat nets
ECF Knicks beat Bulls :D
Knicks win it all
No homer at all I promise ;)

xxplayerxx23
08-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Consider that bookmarked.

Consider your comment of bookmarking his post bookmarked.

xxplayerxx23
08-13-2012, 04:28 PM

If you win your divison you are a top 4 seed no matter how bad the record is.

koreancabbage
08-13-2012, 04:31 PM
I see where you're coming from. I like what the Raptors and Wizards have done. I think both teams made it out of the "completely horrible" stage. I just feel like Josh Smith and Horford will keep the Hawks competetive and if you really think aobut it, all they lost was Joe Johnson and they added Lou Williams that can do similar things.

but the chances that Josh Smith could be traded away with all the rumours swirling is great. I think the only piece they want to keep is Horford. I don't think that their defense will be better than last year. and the new coach is meh. SG is a ?, PG is meh, SF is a ? Could be worse with Korver starting IMO.

they'll be competitive but i think once trade deadline comes by, ATL is going into rebuilding mode. and rightfully so- its a good time to rebuild with MIA still dominating and entering their primes - only reason why Orlando gave away howard for free essentially IMO.

b@llhog24
08-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Heat-
Celtics
Paces
Sixers
Knicks/Nets
Bulls
Wizards/Toronto/Cavs/Detroit

DeyAce
08-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Miami

Evryone else

D2theJ
08-13-2012, 04:34 PM
1. Heat
2. Pacers
3. Celtics
4. Nets
5. Knicks
6. Sixers
7. Bucks
8. Bulls
9. Hawks
10. Wizards
11. Cavaliers
12. Raptors
13. Pistons
14. Bobcats
15. Magic

koreancabbage
08-13-2012, 04:35 PM

no, i don't think so. I think you're guaranteed at least 4th place but a non division winner can grab that 3rd spot. Boston won their division but was still 4th before the playoffs began. I believe there is also a reorganization of seeds - the highest seed always plays the lower seed if i'm not mistaken (could be another league)

Six-8-TheWizard
08-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Dont the Celtics have Jeff Green as well?

koreancabbage
Heat-
Celtics
Paces
Sixers
Knicks
Nets
Bulls
Wizards/Toronto/BUCKS/Detroit

yes and no, Cavs don't have a team yet lol Irving is good but there is no support there in CLE

I'm not saying Toronto will make it but i think its going to be those 4 teams for the last two spots come playoff time

Steverapp7
1.Heat
2.Pacers
3.Nets
4.Boston
5.Knicks
6.76ers
7.Bulls
8.Bucks

koreancabbage
08-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Dont the Celtics have Jeff Green as well?

yes, but coming off an extended period of time of whatever he had (heart?) anything they get out of him is bonus really

LongIslandIcedZ
08-13-2012, 04:42 PM
1.Heat (Earned it)

2.Celtics (I think the Knicks can win the division since Boston plays for the playoffs, but for now, they've earned it)

3.Knicks (Woo)

4.Indy ( I think they've become a tad overrated, still very good team though)

5.Philly (Bynum pushes them past NJ, I dont think NJ has a chance in hell of stopping him)

6.Nets (Great offseason, big improvement)

7.Bulls (No Rose, still seem to win a lot)

8.Raps (They got a star, they signed Landry Fields)

Gators123
08-13-2012, 04:43 PM
1. Heat
2. Celtics
3. Pacers
4. 76ers
5. Bulls
6. Knicks
7. Nets
8. Hawks
9. Bucks
10. Pistons
11. Wizards
12. Cavaliers
13. Raptors
14. Magic
15. Bobcats

koreancabbage
08-13-2012, 04:47 PM
1.Heat (Earned it)

2.Celtics (I think the Knicks can win the division since Boston plays for the playoffs, but for now, they've earned it)

3.Knicks (Woo)

4.Indy ( I think they've become a tad overrated, still very good team though)

5.Philly (Bynum pushes them past NJ, I dont think NJ has a chance in hell of stopping him)

6.Nets (Great offseason, big improvement)

7.Bulls (No Rose, still seem to win a lot)

8.Raps (They got a star, they signed Landry Fields)

Better recognize! AHAHAHAHAHA

I would die laughing if he came out and pulled Iggy numbers out of his ***.

He115ing
08-13-2012, 04:49 PM
Heat
Boston
Indiana
Bulls
Sixers
Brooklyn
Knicks
Cavs
Wizard

The Knicks are the wild card...without Lin they would be out of the play-offs last year, lets see what they can do this year.

Correction, good sir. With Dantoni they would be out of playoffs.

Losoway
08-13-2012, 04:57 PM
Heat
Knicks
Celtics
Nets

the rest doesnt matter

ivylleague1'
08-13-2012, 05:07 PM
Miami, Sixers + Allen Iverson

Boston, Chicago + Rose

Pacers, Knicks

E.O.21
08-13-2012, 05:24 PM
1. Heat
2. Celtics
3. Indiana
4. Knicks
5. Bulls
6. 76rs
7. Nets
8. Wizards

Black Betsy
08-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Miami killed basketball, now its all about super teams.

Black Betsy
08-13-2012, 05:28 PM
1. Heat
2. Bulls
3. Indiana
4. Knicks
5. 76ers
6. Celtics
7. Nets
8. Wizards

fixed.

Black Betsy
08-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Heat
Knicks
Celtics
Nets

the rest doesnt matter

Younger version of A I, I do agree.

sjoerdje
08-13-2012, 05:36 PM
Pistons:

R.Stuckey/K.English
B.Knight/W.Bynum

Charlie V. has made improvements?

BobbyHillSwag
08-13-2012, 05:49 PM
Miami, Sixers + Allen Iverson

Boston, Chicago + Rose

Pacers, Knicks

lol sixers would be better than miami with iverson. That would be sick

ivylleague1'
08-13-2012, 05:52 PM
with Coach Collins A.I. can still do it !!!! Look out Miami here comes the answer !!!!

b@llhog24
08-13-2012, 05:52 PM
yes and no, Cavs don't have a team yet lol Irving is good but there is no support there in CLE

I'm not saying Toronto will make it but i think its going to be those 4 teams for the last two spots come playoff time

I'm higher on him (Kyrie) than most, lol I'm actually hoping he doesn't improve that much or else it would be the LeBron situation all over again.

EDIT: Lol just realized I left of the Hawks. Unless they tank they're probably my pick for the 8th seed.

smith&wesson
08-13-2012, 05:56 PM
1.heat - no brainer, defending champs.

2.knicks - no more coaching issues, no more lin or melo issue, additions of felton, kidd, & camby will be huge. this is the year it comes together for them

3.pacers - imo they are going to do about the same as last season.

4.celtics - imo the celtics are still contenders. it all depends on how the new additions work out chemistry wise.

5.76ers - addition of bynum was huge for them. they still kept their core for the most part. i think the 76ers got better. best C in the east.

6.nets - d.will, jj, crash, hump, lopez is a solid 5. i think they will be even better next season. giving them some time to mesh and fill out the bench.

7. bulls. still a decent team but obviouslly nothing what they are with a healhty rose

8. raptors - we have depth. two top draft picks + the addition of lowry while keeping core pieces in our line up like dero, bargs, calderon etc. .

9. wizards -wall, beal, ariza, nene, & crawford is a much improved and better team. this team can creap up in the east. still young and improving.

10. bucks - i like the addition of dalembert & ellis. not crazy about jennings. dont see alot of depth on this team.

11..cavs - improving but still young

12.pistons -improved but still young

13.hawks - regressed

14.magic - rebuilding

15.bobcats -rebuilding

Gators123
08-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Charlie V. has made improvements?

lol no. He definitely won't be starting. Monroe said today that the Pistons want him to start at PF next season, that probably means they want Drummond to start at center.

Gators123
08-13-2012, 06:04 PM
lol sixers would be better than miami with iverson. That would be sick

with Coach Collins A.I. can still do it !!!! Look out Miami here comes the answer !!!!

:confused:

AI is 37 years old, hes been out of the league for a few years and his last couple of seasons he was average at best. Am I missing something?

fadedmario
08-13-2012, 06:08 PM
lol no. He definitely won't be starting. Monroe said today that the Pistons want him to start at PF next season, that probably means they want Drummond to start at center.

This.

The knowledge (or lack there of) of the Pistons roster on PSD is always pretty comical.

Guess you can't blame PSDers though considering the Pistons only have 2 nationally televised games a year.

Drummond
Monroe
Prince
Stuckey
Knight

It was announced this week Monroe will be a PF.

Could be a pretty good starting five. The Pistons also have depth on the roster. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they end up with an 8th seed this year. Probably still a non-playoff team this year though. I guarantee they will be better than 99% of PSD thinks.

Pistons have something most teams in the NBA don't - size.

smith&wesson
08-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Miami killed basketball, now its all about super teams.

But miami isnt the first team to team up and make for a super team. infact miami isnt even the first ones to do it in this era.

look up the history of the lakers and celtics will ya.

reffahead
08-13-2012, 06:12 PM
Mia, Bos, BK, NY, Indy, Philly are assured spots. I believe Atl sneaks somewhere in there.

heyman321
08-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Heat
Celtics
Pacers
76ers
Bulls
Knicks
Nets
Wizards/Raptors

ivylleague1'
08-13-2012, 06:36 PM

AI is 37 years old, hes been out of the league for a few years and his last couple of seasons he was average at best. Am I missing something?

Yes you are missing a lot !!!!
People have won in the Olympic competition at ages > 37. at 37 he will not be the oldest guard in the NBA !!!![/B] Furthermore, he has not played significant minutes in the last 4 seasons, thus reducing his playing age.
Now in May 2012 Iverson participated in an exhibition game in China. He looked very very good, slimmer and faster !!! Check the video out, just Google or Yahoo Iverson scores 27 points in China. His skills are all intact.

ATX
08-13-2012, 06:42 PM
1.heat - no brainer, defending champs.

2.knicks - no more coaching issues, no more lin or melo issue, additions of felton, kidd, & camby will be huge. this is the year it comes together for them

3.pacers - imo they are going to do about the same as last season.

4.celtics - imo the celtics are still contenders. it all depends on how the new additions work out chemistry wise.

5.76ers - addition of bynum was huge for them. they still kept their core for the most part. i think the 76ers got better. best C in the east.

6.nets - d.will, jj, crash, hump, lopez is a solid 5. i think they will be even better next season. giving them some time to mesh and fill out the bench.

7. bulls. still a decent team but obviouslly nothing what they are with a healhty rose

8. raptors - we have depth. two top draft picks + the addition of lowry while keeping core pieces in our line up like dero, bargs, calderon etc. .

9. wizards -wall, beal, ariza, nene, & crawford is a much improved and better team. this team can creap up in the east. still young and improving.

10. bucks - i like the addition of dalembert & ellis. not crazy about jennings. dont see alot of depth on this team.

11..cavs - improving but still young

12.pistons -improved but still young

13.hawks - regressed

14.magic - rebuilding

15.bobcats -rebuilding

Nice assessments. Personally I have NY and Boston switched, ATl before CLV/Detroit and the Wizards in the 8 just ahead of Tor.

JWO35
08-13-2012, 06:53 PM
1. Miami Heat
2. Boston Celtics
3. Indiana Pacers
4. New York Knicks
5. Philadelphia 76ers
6. Chicago Bulls
7. Brooklyn Nets
8. Milwaukee Bucks
---
9. Washington Wizards
10. Atlanta Hawks
11. Detroit Pistons
12. Toronto Raptors
13.Cleveland Cavilers
14. Orlando Magic
15. Charlotte Bobcats

b@llhog24
08-13-2012, 06:58 PM
This.

The knowledge (or lack there of) of the Pistons roster on PSD is always pretty comical.

Guess you can't blame PSDers though considering the Pistons only have 2 nationally televised games a year.

Drummond
Monroe
Prince
Stuckey
Knight

It was announced this week Monroe will be a PF.

Could be a pretty good starting five. The Pistons also have depth on the roster. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they end up with an 8th seed this year. Probably still a non-playoff team this year though. I guarantee they will be better than 99% of PSD thinks.

Pistons have something most teams in the NBA don't - size.

And Talent, lol just had to do it. :p

fadedmario
08-13-2012, 07:12 PM
And Talent, lol just had to do it. :p

:moon:

cdnsportsfan
08-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Beyond the Miami and Detroit picks, teams could fall in whatever order in the ranges.

1. Miami

2-5: Boston/Indiana/New York/Brooklyn: injury concerns may decide their rankings, as there is questionable health for impact players on all these teams.

6,7: Philly, Chicago

8-10: Atlanta, Toronto, Washington: think the Wizards will really surprise and could grab this spot with their bolstered line up playing around Wall. Raps will go as far as their D and a healthy Bargnani takes them. Hawks are still alright, just not totally sold on them to be honest.

11: Detroit: it's one spot back in the rankings from last season but I think everyone trying to tank helped them get there last year. Not quite a playoff team yet, but not far off either.

12,13: Milwaukee, Cleveland

14, 15: Charlotte and Orlando fight for the basement

fadedmario
08-13-2012, 07:41 PM
1. Miami Heat
2. Boston Celtics
3. Indiana Pacers
4. New York Knicks
5. Chicago Bulls
6. Philadelphia 76ers
7. Toronto Raptors
8. Brooklyn Nets
---
9. Detroit Pistons
10. Atlanta Hawks
11. Washington Wizards
12. Milwaukee Bucks
13. Cleveland Cavaliers
14. Charlotte Bobcats
15. Orlando Magic

j-bay
08-13-2012, 07:57 PM
1. Miami Heat
2. Boston Celtics
3. Indiana Pacers
4. New York Knicks
5. Chicago Bulls
6. Philadelphia 76ers
7. Toronto Raptors
8. Brooklyn Nets
---
9. Detroit Pistons
10. Atlanta Hawks
11. Washington Wizards
12. Milwaukee Bucks
13. Cleveland Cavaliers
14. Charlotte Bobcats
15. Orlando Magic

The Hawks and Wizards are better then the pistons while the Nets are better then the Raptors

superior
08-13-2012, 07:58 PM
with rose without rose

heat heat
bulls knicks
knicks celtics
celtics nets
nets pacers
pacers bulls
sixers sixers
wizards wizards

FriedTofuz
08-13-2012, 07:58 PM
1. Heat
2. Boston
3. New york
4. Philedelphia
5. brooklyn
6. Indiana( They arent that good, they were just blessed to stay healthy, they wont be a top 4 team in the east)
7.Atlanta
8. Washigton ( sleeper)
9. Chicago ( I think deng will get surgery)
10. Milwaukee
11. Toronto
12. Detriot
13. cleveland
14. Charolette
15. Orlando

j-bay
08-13-2012, 08:01 PM
Why does everybody think toronto is good? one player doesn't help. I think they are a good team (9-11 seed) but just needs improvement to be a playoff team

update: ok i see. i don't like part of the starting line-up however i love that bench

FriedTofuz
08-13-2012, 08:03 PM
you all give the pacers too much credit. majority of their key players played 60 games outa 65 games. They really got lucky. they ll be lower than the 4th seeed for sure.

FriedTofuz
08-13-2012, 08:06 PM
Why does everybody think toronto is good? one player doesn't help. I think they are a good team (9-11 seed) but just needs improvement to be a playoff team

update: ok i see. i don't like part of the starting line-up however i love that bench

Before you question everyone else, who is just one player? They made a lot of improvements. Also, Bargnani played for 30% of the games, think of him back healthy as another addition to the team. Terrance ross, Landry fields, Jonas Valancuinas, and kyle lowrly is more than just one player son.
But I agree with you, I dont see them making the playoffs, because I do beleive atlanta isnt as bad as people make them seem.

Punk
08-13-2012, 08:07 PM
I honestly think the Hawks will not make the playoffs at all. The the 7th/8th seed will be a battle between Chicago, Toronto, Washington, Milwaukee and Cleveland.

1. Miami
2. Boston
3. New York
4. Indiana
5. Brooklyn, NY
6. Philadelphia
7. Chicago
8. Toronto
___
9. Milwaukee
10. Cleveland
11. Washington
12. Atlanta
13. Detroit
14. Orlando
15. Charlotte

j-bay
08-13-2012, 08:20 PM
I honestly think the Hawks will not make the playoffs at all. The the 7th/8th seed will be a battle between Chicago, Toronto, Washington, Milwaukee and Cleveland.

1. Miami
2. Boston
3. New York
4. Indiana
5. Brooklyn, NY
6. Philadelphia
7. Chicago
8. Toronto
___
9. Milwaukee
10. Cleveland
11. Washington
12. Atlanta
13. Detroit
14. Orlando
15. Charlotte

Can't see cleveland being better then Washington

Punk
08-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Can't see cleveland being better then Washington

I agree but Nene/Okafor had an injury plagued season last year. Nene is still suffering with a foot injury. The Wizards will go as for as those two take them defensively.

j-bay
08-13-2012, 08:37 PM
I agree but Nene/Okafor had an injury plagued season last year. Nene is still suffering with a foot injury. The Wizards will go as for as those two take them defensively.

He and the Wizards arn't woried about it. From what i hear its minor. As for Okafor i think he's healed.

DoMeFavors
08-13-2012, 08:50 PM
Miami Heat
Brooklyn Nets
Boston Celtics
Indiana Pacers
New York Knicks
Philidephia 76ers
Chicago Bulls
Wash Wizards

Punk
08-13-2012, 08:56 PM
miami heat
brooklyn nets
boston celtics
indiana pacers
new york knicks
philidephia 76ers
chicago bulls
wash wizards

Lol

DoMeFavors
08-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Lol

Its called winning the division

xxplayerxx23
08-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Everyone is forgeting, a divison winner is top 4. I love toronto because of 3 reasons.
1. I believe in Joans.(Sorry if I spelt his name wrong)
2.I love Lowry top 7 PG big time game changer
3.Big fan of fields now he can play his natural position and they have a solid bench.

DoMeFavors
08-13-2012, 09:12 PM
Everyone is forgeting, a divison winner is top 4. I love toronto because of 3 reasons.
3.Big fan of fields now he can play his natural position and they have a solid bench.

They only added Lowry basically who is a good pg but he doesnt even close to make them a playoff team. I dont see how he is worth 20 more wins when he wasnt even in the playoffs himself the past 2 seasons, as for Fields he beyond sucks.

Losoway
08-13-2012, 09:21 PM
lowry top 7 point guard???

wow

IndyHeatjman
08-13-2012, 09:22 PM
1. Miami Heat
2. Indiana Pacers
3. Boston Celtics
4. New York Knicks
5. Chicago Bulls
6. Brooklyn Nets
7. Philadelphia 76ers
8. Atlanta Hawks
9. Toronto Raptors
10. Washington Wizards
11. Detroit Pistons
12. Cleveland Cavaliers
13. Milwaukee Bucks
14. Charlotte Bobcats
15. Orlando Magic

To all the Indy naysayers... Chemistry and Healthiness do matter when it comes to being a successful franchise. Being lucky? I believe they are a legitmate threat. Also, they are in the Central division and will have to play division opponents more often, which could lead to a better record than the Celtics whom are in the toughest division in Basketball right now.

DoMeFavors
08-13-2012, 09:28 PM
1. Miami Heat
2. Indiana Pacers
3. Boston Celtics
4. New York Knicks
5. Chicago Bulls
6. Brooklyn Nets
7. Philadelphia 76ers
8. Atlanta Hawks
9. Toronto Raptors
10. Washington Wizards
11. Detroit Pistons
12. Cleveland Cavaliers
13. Milwaukee Bucks
14. Charlotte Bobcats
15. Orlando Magic

To all the Indy naysayers... Chemistry and Healthiness do matter when it comes to being a successful franchise. Being lucky? I believe they are a legitmate threat. Also, they are in the Central division and will have to play division opponents more often, which could lead to a better record than the Celtics whom are in the toughest division in Basketball right now.

The best player is Granger and he isnt good enough to get 2nd seed in the east...you need stars to win thats why Pacers were good in 04 with Jermaine.

LanceUpperCut
08-13-2012, 09:32 PM
They only added Lowry basically who is a good pg but he doesnt even close to make them a playoff team. I dont see how he is worth 20 more wins when he wasnt even in the playoffs himself the past 2 seasons, as for Fields he beyond sucks.

The nets only added JJ and they finished last year worse then the Raptors. But Toronto is adding 2 top ten picks, Fields and a healthy squad to add to Lowery. Not sure if they make it but they have a damn good chance.

FraziersKnicks
08-13-2012, 09:33 PM
1. Miami Heat
2. Boston Celtics
3. New York Knicks
4. Indiana Pacers
5. Chicago Bulls
6. Brooklyn Nets
7. Philadelphia 76ers
8. Atlanta Hawks

-----------------------------------------------------

9. Milwaukee Bucks
10. Toronto Raptors
11. Detroit Pistons
12. Washington Wizards
13. Cleveland Cavaliers
14. Orlando Magic
15. Charlotte Bobcats

IndyHeatjman
08-13-2012, 09:36 PM
The best player is Granger and he isnt good enough to get 2nd seed in the east...you need stars to win thats why Pacers were good in 04 with Jermaine.

This team isn't about just that one good player, They have George Hill who creates difficult matchups for other points, up in coming Paul George, David West is still an elite offensive/defensive post player, and Roy Hibbert. Not to to mention a bench that goes deeper than the amount of players allowed to be activated.

DoMeFavors
08-13-2012, 09:36 PM
The nets only added JJ and they finished last year worse then the Raptors. But Toronto is adding 2 top ten picks, Fields and a healthy squad to add to Lowery. Not sure if they make it but they have a damn good chance.

Well even if Nets only added Joe Johnson that is still an all star something raptors didnt add, and Joe Johnson as the number 1 option took the Hawks to the playoffs. Nets added also Gerald Wallace and are getting Brook Lopez back. Also Mizar Teletovic. But whatever.
2 top ten picks then have never played in the league, and Lowry is a good pg but Fields is a role player. Stop hating the truth.

xxplayerxx23
08-13-2012, 09:37 PM

Lol. They added Joans,Lowry and Fields. Lowry is a stud, and I really like the kid Jonas. Fields also is going to do well and play his natural Position.

DoMeFavors
08-13-2012, 09:42 PM
Lol. They added Joans,Lowry and Fields. Lowry is a stud, and I really like the kid Jonas. Fields also is going to do well and play his natural Position.

Lowry is good but he isnt good enough to get them to the playoffs, and Fields doesnt impress me at all. I dont know about the top 10 picks but I dont see them making an impact this soon.

RonE Coleman
08-13-2012, 09:44 PM
1 Miami
2/3 Knicks or Celtics
4 Indiana
5 Brooklyn
6 Philly
7 Bulls
8 Washington

Done, Book it.

STL Don
08-13-2012, 10:01 PM
1.Miami Heat
2.Boston Celtics
3.New York Knicks
4.Indiana Pacers
5.Brooklyn Nets
6.Chicago Bulls
7.Atlanta Hawks
8.Philadelphia 76er's
9.Washington Wizards
10.Milwaukee Bucks
11.Detroit Pistons
12.Cleveland Cavs
13.Toronto Raptors
14.Charlotte Bobcats
15.Orlando Magic

FraziersKnicks
08-13-2012, 10:18 PM
Well even if Nets only added Joe Johnson that is still an all star something raptors didnt add, and Joe Johnson as the number 1 option took the Hawks to the playoffs. Nets added also Gerald Wallace and are getting Brook Lopez back. Also Mizar Teletovic. But whatever.
2 top ten picks then have never played in the league, and Lowry is a good pg but Fields is a role player. Stop hating the truth.

You complain about them adding two players that have never played in the league yet you list Mizar Teletovic... Who has never played in the league.

Joe Johnson was never clearly the best player on those teams that made the playoffs, and he's a shadow of the player he was when he did make the playoffs. Gerald Wallace is also nowhere near the player he used to be, but carry on thinking the Nets are gonna win the NBA, it amuses me.

Knicks21
08-13-2012, 10:34 PM

I dont think so.

Last Year.
Bulls
Heat
Pacers
Celtics

Pacers in the same division as Bulls and ended up no 3 seed.

DoMeFavors
08-13-2012, 10:39 PM
You complain about them adding two players that have never played in the league yet you list Mizar Teletovic... Who has never played in the league.

Joe Johnson was never clearly the best player on those teams that made the playoffs, and he's a shadow of the player he was when he did make the playoffs. Gerald Wallace is also nowhere near the player he used to be, but carry on thinking the Nets are gonna win the NBA, it amuses me.

Mizar played professionally for years, Joe Johnson is a shadow of the player he used to be? Can you please explain?

selassi3
08-13-2012, 11:09 PM
See what you American's fail to realize or awknowledge us up North and if yall ever tried you would of seen last year unlike prior seasons they weren getting blown out and competed and should of won many more gsmes then their record indicated but realistically when your missing a top 15 scorer in the league you may not win many games......
So for that question the answer is Simple........
Check their stats from last year.....they only added one of the best PGs statically speaking from last year, pretty much accquired #2 & #8 pick (Val n Ross), Bargnani will be back healthy, our starting pg from last year will calmy run that second unit, and with defensive at the wing with Fields, Demar bigger and going into his 4th year, oh yeah Ed and Amir if you don't know then keep sleeping.... A sure 8th seed if anything homie....

keep
Sleeping
PSD

DoMeFavors
08-13-2012, 11:13 PM
See what you American's fail to realize or awknowledge us up North and if yall ever tried you would of seen last year unlike prior seasons they weren getting blown out and competed and should of won many more gsmes then their record indicated but realistically when your missing a top 15 scorer in the league you may not win many games......
Check their stats from last year.....they only added one of the best PGs statically speaking from last year, pretty much accquired #2 & #8 pick (Val n Ross), Bargnani will be back healthy, our starting pg from last year will calmy run that second unit, and with defensive at the wing with Fields, Demar bigger and going into his 4th year, oh yeah Ed and Amir if you don't know then keep sleeping.... A sure 8th seed if anything homie....

keep
Sleeping
PSD

Everyone calls their teams playoff teams, Raptors with Hedo, Marion,Jermaine teamed up with Bosh and the same people Calderon, Barngani, Amir , Demar and still couldnt make the playoffs.

j-bay
08-13-2012, 11:21 PM

keep
Sleeping
PSD

We know how good the raptors are its just that its not a sure thing. Fighting the raptors will be the hawks,wizards,pistons, and maybe the cavs.

selassi3
08-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Firstly, GET your FACTS RIGHT.....
Secondly........Check LAST year's stats....
Thirdly..... Raptors had Hedo With Bosh and Jermaine.....Marion was traded mid-season for Jermaine
Fourthly.....Comparing the dynamics of the organization from then to now is completely irrelevant to NOW, because:

a)different coach----different CULTURE (raps never valued D)
b) franchise was built around a player who wasn't a franchise player kinda landed him the job when he got drafted (BOSH)
c) bosh/Jermaine were identical playing styles
d) Turk was just horrible after that finals and still is
e Oh yea, there was a point in time where the Organization was building to sell tickets, after fans stop attending games, attendance obviously dropped drastically throughout the years, and for ONCE a franchise is being built the RIGHT way in Toronto.....see people bought tickets regardless before win or lose, let's face it it's a hockey country and city...now MLSE pressure has hit em and the future is brighter than you may see.

In conclusion, check the numbers from last year....DIFFERENT SQUAD, DIFFERENT YEAR, DIFFERENT DIRECTION, DIFFERENT CULTURE

DoMeFavors
08-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Firstly, GET your FACTS RIGHT.....
Secondly........Check LAST year's stats....
Thirdly..... Raptors had Hedo With Bosh and Jermaine.....Marion was traded mid-season for Jermaine
Fourthly.....Comparing the dynamics of the organization from then to now is completely irrelevant to NOW, because:

a)different coach----different CULTURE (raps never valued D)
b) franchise was built around a player who wasn't a franchise player kinda landed him the job when he got drafted (BOSH)
c) bosh/Jermaine were identical playing styles
d) Turk was just horrible after that finals and still is
e Oh yea, there was a point in time where the Organization was building to sell tickets, after fans stop attending games, attendance obviously dropped drastically throughout the years, and for ONCE a franchise is being built the RIGHT way in Toronto.....see people bought tickets regardless before win or lose, let's face it it's a hockey country and city...now MLSE pressure has hit em and the future is brighter than you may see.

In conclusion, check the numbers from last year....DIFFERENT SQUAD, DIFFERENT YEAR, DIFFERENT DIRECTION, DIFFERENT CULTURE

Bosh is better than any of the players on the raptors, and took them to a 3rd seed in the East back in 2007.

selassi3
08-13-2012, 11:56 PM
Bosh is better than any of the players on the raptors, and took them to a 3rd seed in the East back in 2007.

lol your arguing with a Raptor fan B? What do YOU really know about Toronto ? lol

And, Who are you referring to? Chris Bosh with the Miami Heat or with the Toronto Raptors? Because if i'm not mistaken he got us to the Post Season TWICE in SEVEN YEARS, & the last time I checked he never got out the first round and won us 1 PLAYOFF game.
Oh yah 3rd seed because back then the winner of the Atlantic was automatically 3rd seed

**He put up his stats the way he did because we fed him the ball each and every position, Andrea was starting to develop and Demar had only played with him for one year his Rookie year.

This really isn't up for discussion, there is nothing for you to say, if you are not from Toronto you do not have a clue about anything that is up with the organization. All you hear or see is what ESPN feeds you. America it's kinda biased like that.

selassi3
08-14-2012, 12:04 AM
We know how good the raptors are its just that its not a sure thing. Fighting the raptors will be the hawks,wizards,pistons, and maybe the cavs.

I agree, it won't be easy...and nothing is guaranteed in the league unless your the HEAT :clap: lol... but I replied to someones post where he said he doesn't see the hype with Toronto....that's because Toronto is never hyped up and hasn't been the same since Vince days sadly, but it's a franchise where no one unless your from here and watch the games, truly understand the transition this team is making.

DR_1
08-14-2012, 12:09 AM
Interesting to see where people rate the Bulls. Pretty much all over the map. It just depends when Rose comes back, and if we can hold the fort till then.

DoMeFavors
08-14-2012, 12:13 AM
lol your arguing with a Raptor fan B? What do YOU really know about Toronto ? lol

And, Who are you referring to? Chris Bosh with the Miami Heat or with the Toronto Raptors? Because if i'm not mistaken he got us to the Post Season TWICE in SEVEN YEARS, & the last time I checked he never got out the first round and won us 1 PLAYOFF game.
Oh yah 3rd seed because back then the winner of the Atlantic was automatically 3rd seed

**He put up his stats the way he did because we fed him the ball each and every position, Andrea was starting to develop and Demar had only played with him for one year his Rookie year.

This really isn't up for discussion, there is nothing for you to say, if you are not from Toronto you do not have a clue about anything that is up with the organization. All you hear or see is what ESPN feeds you. America it's kinda biased like that.

Bosh was the only talent there plain and simple and he put up great numbers. He was instant offense. Im not saying I know anything about Toronto but I know this isnt a playoff team, and if you say it is you know nothing about Toronto Raptors.

selassi3
08-14-2012, 12:17 AM
Bosh was the only talent there plain and simple and he put up great numbers. He was instant offense. Im not saying I know anything about Toronto but I know this isnt a playoff team, and if you say it is you know nothing about Toronto Raptors.

Putting up great numbers while with us doesn't make him the best player the team has ever seen nor does it make it better then anyone we have now. Anyone with the ball in there hands will put up baskets. Bargnani is instant offense he was 15 in scoring last year before being injured and finish 19th the year before what's your point?

Like I said if you check the team stats and the jumps they made from Triano days to Casey you will see the improvements, and it's only logical bringing in Lowry, Ross, Val and a healthy Drea with Jose running two this team has significantly improved. but hey you probably go to nba.com check standings and conclude with your assumptions ... like i said PSD KEEP SLEEPING
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/photosku.jpg/
lol, buddy I work for Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, and i work pretty closely with all organizations, Leafs, Marlies, Raptors, and Toronto FC. Sooo I thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, just maybe I may know more about the city and their franchises than you other than what you hear or stats, and highlights you see PERIOD

DoMeFavors
08-14-2012, 12:27 AM
Putting up great numbers while with us doesn't make him the best player the team has ever seen nor does it make it better then anyone we have now. Anyone with the ball in there hands will put up baskets. Bargnani is instant offense he was 15 in scoring last year before being injured and finish 19th the year before what's your point?

Like I said if you check the team stats and the jumps they made from Triano days to Casey you will see the improvements, and it's only logical bringing in Lowry, Ross, Val and a healthy Drea with Jose running two this team has significantly improved. but hey you probably go to nba.com check standings and conclude with your assumptions ... like i said PSD KEEP SLEEPING

lol, buddy I work for Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, and i work pretty closely with all organizations, Leafs, Marlies, Raptors, and Toronto FC. Sooo I thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, just maybe I may know more about the city and their franchises than you other than what you hear or stats, and highlights you see PERIOD

Ok so you chose to work for them and your a raptors fan you are biased. Lowry isnt a superstar or even an all star and fields sucks. So you know your team but you dont know about Fields who I watch since he played for the Knicks and I watch nearly every Knicks game. The guy sucks. And Lowry I watched a bit and he isnt a leader and doesnt add 20 wins. You know your team the team didnt even come close to the playoffs.

selassi3
08-14-2012, 12:34 AM

selassi3
08-14-2012, 12:38 AM
Ok so you chose to work for them and your a raptors fan you are biased. Lowry isnt a superstar or even an all star and fields sucks. So you know your team but you dont know about Fields who I watch since he played for the Knicks and I watch nearly every Knicks game. The guy sucks. And Lowry I watched a bit and he isnt a leader and doesnt add 20 wins. You know your team the team didnt even come close to the playoffs.

Hmm i'm a Canadian not as biased as ESPN or MOST Americans. Yes I chose to work for them, actually a great career I have no regrets AT ALL and it's a FACT I know more about the organization then you will ever know which I have seen the transitions since our inaugural season in 1996 and well I don't expect you to know anything but saying there far from a playoff team with NO knowledge of the team doesn't constitute valid reasoning....... Lowry you watched a bit? that explains a lot....

lol buddy he had probably the best stats efficiency wise as a PG last year with a team much worse than the Raptors what makes you think those stats will dip with a better Roster? You watched for a bit, clearly not the Villanova days or Memphis days... and Fields? Um if I can remember correctly that was the ONE player NEW YORK REFUSED to give up in the MELO deal, and his play went down hill of course when a caliber player like MELO enters. what do you really know ? everything you have said I responded too with facts and you go off talking about something else ..theres some more fact for you..:facepalm:

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2012, 12:41 AM

keep
Sleeping
PSD

Embarrassing.

selassi3
08-14-2012, 12:47 AM
End of discussion homie, wait til next season that's all...... PSD let me say it again........

KEEP SLEEPING

DoMeFavors
08-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Hmm i'm a Canadian not as biased as ESPN or MOST Americans. Yes I chose to work for them, actually a great career I have no regrets AT ALL and it's a FACT I know more about the organization then you will ever know which I have seen the transitions since our inaugural season in 1996 and well I don't expect you to know anything but saying there far from a playoff team with NO knowledge of the team doesn't constitute valid reasoning....... Lowry you watched a bit? that explains a lot....

lol buddy he had probably the best stats efficiency wise as a PG last year with a team much worse than the Raptors what makes you think those stats will dip with a better Roster? You watched for a bit, clearly not the Villanova days or Memphis days... and Fields? Um if I can remember correctly that was the ONE player NEW YORK REFUSED to give up in the MELO deal, and his play went down hill of course when a caliber player like MELO enters. what do you really know ? everything you have said I responded too with facts and you go off talking about something else ..theres some more fact for you..:facepalm:

They didnt refuse anything they gave Wilson and Danillo, and your in for a rude awakening with Fields. And I think Scola, Martin, Chase, Parsons is a lot better than the Raptors. Why do you keep bringing up Americans? What do you have against America? Pretty pathetic you are brining up other countries in a basketball debate.

selassi3
08-14-2012, 12:48 AM
Embarrassing.

what's embarrassing is your a Raptor fan who isn't realistic.... 08-09 Champ SMH :facepalm:

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2012, 12:49 AM
For someone who has a career with MLSE, you act like a child.

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2012, 12:50 AM
what's embarrassing is your a Raptor fan who isn't realistic.... 08-09 Champ SMH :facepalm:

I was like you but I grew up. Clearly puberty hit you late. And for someone who claims to be a person who already has a career, that's a bit sad.

Saying the Raptors are practically guaranteed the 8th seed isn't really realistic...

selassi3
08-14-2012, 12:52 AM
They didnt refuse anything they gave Wilson and Danillo, and your in for a rude awakening with Fields. And I think Scola, Martin, Chase, Parsons is a lot better than the Raptors. Why do you keep bringing up Americans? What do you have against America? Pretty pathetic you are brining up other countries in a basketball debate.

Umm it's pretty common since NO games are televised nationally, sporting agencies boast star player, and keep the small market teams under a mat, I also did say many of yall are ignorant to fact that there is even a basketball franchise in CANADA, if you haven't seen I said MOST not ALL but the impression if we live in igloos, it's snowing 24-7, wechill with Eskimos, and play with penguins I've experienced this while being in the states several states that is....so that ignorance flows into basketball thats all.

DoMeFavors
08-14-2012, 12:56 AM
Umm it's pretty common since NO games are televised nationally, sporting agencies boast star player, and keep the small market teams under a mat, I also did say many of yall are ignorant to fact that there is even a basketball franchise in CANADA, if you haven't seen I said MOST not ALL but the impression if we live in igloos, it's snowing 24-7, wechill with Eskimos, and play with penguins I've experienced this while being in the states several states that is....so that ignorance flows into basketball thats all.

Nobody thinks that at all but Canada, ive been up there and its very nice. So stop calling me out as a dumb american. Anyway all I said was Raptors arent a playoff team right now, it wouldnt be totally out of the question for them to make the playoffs..it wouldnt suprise me. Just my opinion there are 8 teams better.

selassi3
08-14-2012, 12:56 AM
I was like you but I grew up. Clearly puberty hit you late. And for someone who claims to be a person who already has a career, that's a bit sad.

Saying the Raptors are practically guaranteed the 8th seed isn't really realistic...

It's sad because my boy still can't read.... where do you see me saying guaranteed 8th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-bay44 View Post
I agree, it won't be easy...and nothing is guaranteed in the league unless your the HEAT lol... but I replied to someones post where he said he doesn't see the hype with Toronto....that's because Toronto is never hyped up and hasn't been the same since Vince days sadly, but it's a franchise where no one unless your from here and watch the games, truly understand the transition this team is making.

selassi3
08-14-2012, 12:58 AM
Nobody thinks that at all but Canada, ive been up there and its very nice. So stop calling me out as a dumb american. Anyway all I said was Raptors arent a playoff team right now, it wouldnt be totally out of the question for them to make the playoffs..it wouldnt suprise me. Just my opinion there are 8 teams better.

Cool agreed to disagree.

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2012, 01:03 AM
It's sad because my boy still can't read.... where do you see me saying guaranteed 8th?

Right here... You practically said the 8th seed is a shoe in, if anything.

keep
Sleeping
PSD

selassi3
08-14-2012, 01:05 AM
Your right i stand by it....didnt day nba championship is a lock...For the facct that your from Toronto and felt that the 08-09 team was worthy of a championship shows how much you've grown up considering that wasnt that long ago and that squad doesn't touch the 01 roster, thats the truly embarrassing part

DoMeFavors
08-14-2012, 01:08 AM
Your right i stand by it....didnt day nba championship is a lock...For the fAct that your from Toronto and felt that the 08-09 team was worthy of a championship shows your Knowledge on Toronto basketbAll thats the truly embarrassing part

How is Toronto better than Hawks, Wizards, Cleveland,Bucks Bulls who will be all fighting for the 8th seed

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2012, 01:09 AM
Your right i stand by it....didnt day nba championship is a lock...For the fAct that your from Toronto and felt that the 08-09 team was worthy of a championship shows your Knowledge on Toronto basketbAll thats the truly embarrassing part

Well see, I didn't actually think they would have won. It was a homer statement. You seem to actually believe we are a shoe in for the 8th though. There's a big difference between the 2 of us. Was I being a homer? Sure. I didn't actually take the '08-09' statement to heart. You are the opposite of that though. You actually think we are a shoe in for 8th, which is a lot more embarrassing than a small, irrelevant statement that had no bearing.

selassi3
08-14-2012, 01:14 AM
How is Toronto better than Hawks, Wizards, Cleveland,Bucks Bulls who will be all fighting for the 8th seed

I'm done with you....i'm just gonna say... Keep Sleeping, that's all.:clap:

selassi3
08-14-2012, 01:19 AM
Well see, I didn't actually think they would have won. It was a homer statement. You seem to actually believe we are a shoe in for the 8th though. There's a big difference between the 2 of us. Was I being a homer? Sure. I didn't actually take the '08-09' statement to heart. You are the opposite of that though. You actually think we are a shoe in for 8th, which is a lot more embarrassing than a small, irrelevant statement that had no bearing.

Now you tell me how do I truly know that was a "homer" statement.... your screen name says Raps08-09 Champ which means you truly believed that at the time or else you wouldn't of created a whole Screen Name based on it... it's a black and white world i'm not too sure where you live but Raps08-09 Champ is pretty self explanatory and no where in that name does it state, whether or not you ACTUALLY believed such thing or it's a HOMER statement. Sorry buds, but your only saying this now because you realize how dumb and embarrassing you made your self... In a court of law, such irrelevant statement actually has a bearing cuz it was it is what's on paper is what's judged...and I shouldn't have a reason to believe otherwise.

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2012, 01:25 AM
Now you tell me how do I truly know that was a "homer" statement.... your screen name says Raps08-09 Champ which means you truly believed that at the time or else you wouldn't of created a whole Screen Name based on it... it's a black and white world i'm not too sure where you live but Raps08-09 Champ is pretty self explanatory and no where in that name does it state, whether or not you ACTUALLY believed such thing or it's a HOMER statement. Sorry buds, but your only saying this now because you realize how dumb and embarrassing you made your self... In a court of law, what's on paper is what's judged

You don't have to believe me. I said the truth, if you don't want to believe it, then don't. Doesn't change the fact that it's true and what actually occurred when the event happened.

The world isn't black and white like that. If I say "I haven't been to that place in like a million years", are you taking that at face value?

Was it dumb and embarrassing to make a homer statement like that? Sure. Still doesn't change the fact that I didn't actually believe they were guaranteed to win the title.

This is not court of law. It's the internet...

selassi3
08-14-2012, 01:26 AM
For someone who has a career with MLSE, you act like a child.

For someone who probably hasn't even graduated highschool yet much less completed there masters degree, mehhh i could care less what a child acts like and if I act like one lolll

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2012, 01:29 AM
For someone who probably hasn't even graduated highschool yet much less completed there masters degree, mehhh i could care less what a child acts like and if I act like one lolll

Wrong again. I did graduate high school. Isn't it tiring being wrong so much in 1 thread?

selassi3
08-14-2012, 01:30 AM
You don't have to believe me. I said the truth, if you don't want to believe it, then don't. Doesn't change the fact that it's true and what actually occurred when the event happened.

The world isn't black and white like that. If I say "I haven't been to that place in like a million years", are you taking that at face value?

Was it dumb and embarrassing to make a homer statement like that? Sure. Still doesn't change the fact that I didn't actually believe they were guaranteed to win the title.

This is not court of law. It's the internet...

Yah well we do not ALL live on the INTERNET, we live in SOCIETY and SOCIETY is judged based on a book of laws, which essentially are BLACK & WHITE

Yah well i'm taking that as face value... You actually believed that, because like I said your name does not state otherwise. And buddy i'm not tryna get into a world issues discussion....you said it you believed it. And i'm pretty sure 100/100 people seeing that name would conclude the same thing, so it doesn't really matter what YOU BELIEVE because no one knows that? It says one thing Raps08-09 champs = YOU THOUGHT SO

PEACE! Like I told the other dude, agree to disagree............if I believe there a 8th spot. Do something about it? Oh ya there's nothing you can do because everyone is entitled their own opinion......So agreed to disagree.

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2012, 01:36 AM
Yah well i'm taking that as face value... You actually believed that, because like I said your name does not state otherwise. And buddy i'm not tryna get into a world issues discussion....you said it you believed it.

Lol what? So you decide you WANT to take it at face value just to alter your argument but for other situations, you don't always take it at face value? :laugh2: What a lame way to argue. Have some consistency.

What has my username suppose to be? 'Raps08-09 Champ. But I actually don't believe that. I'm just trolling'. Because that whole sentence can't fit in a username.

I've also said Tebow is Jesus. Tom Brady is God's nephew. Lebron is a tank. Bacon is the greatest thing in the world. I guess I believe all of that and you should take all those for face value? You would probably go out and say "Watch out guys. Lebron is going to shoot missiles out of him" because I mean, you do take things for face value right? :laugh2:

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2012, 01:39 AM
PEACE! Like I told the other dude, agree to disagree............if I believe there a 8th spot. Do something about it? Oh ya there's nothing you can do because everyone is entitled their own opinion......So agreed to disagree.

I never said you couldn't. :shrug: You were ridiculing others for saying the Raptors wouldn't make the playoffs and making guarantees that they would be the 8th seed. I was simply saying it's not realistic to guarantee something like that, and certainly doesn't follow the rule you follow about others having opinions when you look down on them for thinking the Raptors won't make the playoffs.

selassi3
08-14-2012, 01:43 AM
smh i'm out of here no time to discuss with little kids. Sarcasm is a completely different topic and your above mentioned statements to the general population including myself would agree that those are clear cut sarcastic statements. Maybe if you had some common sense you would of already been able to distinguish that I wouldn't take those statement as face value. Raps08-09 Champs like I said, pretty self explanatory. Doesn't seem sarcastic to me?

i wasn't ridiculing anyone I was answering a question and stating my opinion i didn't force anyone to accept my views, my views are strictly just that MY VIEWS and if it so happens they make that 8th spot then great but from what I seen and been around since 96, it's a different, very different franchise....

AGREE 2 DISAGREE GOODNITE

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2012, 01:48 AM
smh i'm out of here no time to discuss with little kids. Sarcasm is a completely different topic and your above mentioned statements to the general population including myself would agree that those are clear cut sarcastic statements. Maybe if you had some common sense you would of already been able to distinguish that I wouldn't take those statement as face value. Raps08-09 Champs like I said, pretty self explanatory. Doesn't seem sarcastic to me?

You can always serach up my post history read how I conducted myself when I took full control of this account. I don't need to explain myself to anyone. If you don't want to listen to the truth, then don't. Doesn't change the fact that it's still true.

But FYI, my username IS sarcasm. Someone's name here is ManRam4Prez. I guess he really thinks Manny Ramirez should be for president? It's already implied that it's not literal.

But sure, if you don't want to continue being wrong, then leave.

selassi3
08-14-2012, 01:53 AM
yawnnnnnnnn peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for you conducting yourself, calling my post embarrassing because what I believe says a lot about your maturity. i'm just stating facts bro nothing less and statistically speaking with our roster and defensive accomplishments last year comparing that roster to this years it's onlyyyyyy logical thinking for anyone that has a brain in basketball. sure nothing is guaranteed but if I THINK that, then I DO, and I shouldn't think otherwise.....so i could care less about your screen name but that was actually embarrassing.

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2012, 01:55 AM
yawnnnnnnnn peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for you conducting yourself, calling my post embarrassing because what I believe says a lot about your maturity. i'm just stating facts bro nothing less and statistically speaking with our roster and defensive accomplishments last year comparing that roster to this years it's onlyyyyyy logical thinking for anyone that has a brain in basketball. sure nothing is guaranteed but if I THINK that, then I DO, and I shouldn't think otherwise.....so i could care less about your screen name but that was actually embarrassing.

It's more embarrassing to make guarantees you likely aren't keeping than making a joke of a screen name...

selassi3
08-14-2012, 02:01 AM
It's more embarrassing to make guarantees you likely aren't keeping than making a joke of a screen name...

Kid, grow up.
Do i care if i make a playoff prediction and it doesn't come through?
LOL
People say ***** all the times on the forum, whether it comes through or not?
So what's your point?
What is SOOOOOOOOOO EMBARRASSING about a prediction of 8th spot? you really seem like a 12 year old kid because i'm not even sure you know what embarrassment is?

selassi3
08-14-2012, 02:02 AM
anyway Im out! just stay in school and keep learning all you can !

Steelers23_06
08-14-2012, 02:04 AM
(1) Heat

(2) Indiana
(3) 76'ers
(4) Knicks
(5) Nets
(6) Celtics
(7) Bulls
(8) Hawks
(9) Bucks
(10) Raptors
(11) Wizards
(12) Charlotte
(13) Cavaliers
(14) Pistons
(15) Orlando

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2012, 02:06 AM
Kid, grow up.
Do i care if i make a playoff prediction and it doesn't come through?
LOL
People say ***** all the times on the forum, whether it comes through or not?
So what's your point?
What is SOOOOOOOOOO EMBARRASSING about a prediction of 8th spot? you really seem like a 12 year old kid because i'm not even sure you know what embarrassment is?

The way you conduct yourself about guaranteeing the spot is what's embarrassing. Look at your posts. You're targeting my username because I said something fact (calling the way you conduct yourself embarrassing). Making statements and alluding that Americans are ignorant and bringing things up like Americans think Canadians live in igloos or stuff like that is pathetic.

And if people do crazy things on forums, why are we even bothering discussing something irrelevant like my username?

Also, my grammar is too advanced for a 12 year old. But yea, would be best to leave and end this conversation if you don't want to be wrong any longer.

murphturph
08-14-2012, 02:36 AM
how the hell did this turn into a whole raptors forum fight... and btw Raps08-09 Champ, im not part of the so caleed 100% population that would think you actualy thought we were winning it all that year haha, that guy is a nut lmao

Raps18-19 Champ
08-14-2012, 02:39 AM
It wasn't really a fight. I thought he was trolling so I just responded properly instead of responding something that could've gotten me in trouble. I've seen him post before. He always responds with the 'Keep Sleeping', like what's that really suppose to mean?

superior
08-17-2012, 11:45 AM

rose, westbrook, deron, paul, irving, rondo, nash, curry, wall, parker, lawson................KYLE LOWRY is NOT better than any of these pg's..............STOP IT

2-ONE-5
08-17-2012, 12:20 PM
^U can easily argue Curry, Wall, and Lawson are not as good Lowry especially if Lowry has another strong year (which he should).

juster1028
08-17-2012, 12:32 PM
knicks - antonio carmine ftw
heat - the 3some
boston - they have rondo and paul pierce the wheelchair warrior
pacers - deepdish pizza
philly - love big philly cheesesteaks
bulls - deron rose comeback would be up here
atlanta - ya
magic - got brook lopez/brooks/dropped alot of big contracts, oh wait JK :facepalm:

so that leaves the last spot to Toronto because they have my boy, the man, the legend, the hero, the champion, the warrior, the star, the stud, the bomb, the shizz, the spartan, the immortal, the unstoppable force, the hammer, the lawbringer, the judgement, the nova, the eclipse, the wizard, the supernova, the galactic ranger, the battlebot, the grinder, ladies and gentlemen... without further aiedu... LAAAAAANNNDRRYYY FIIIIIIIIIIIIELDS. MY BOY DIRTY LAUNDRY FIELDS. TAKE OUT THE TRASH THIS SEASON KID CLEAN IT UP.

LETS GO KNICKS #1.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap ::clap:

Purple&Gold24
08-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Wow...The east has improved.
1. Heat
2. Celtics
3. 76ers
4. Pacers
5. Knicks
6. Bulls
7. Nets
8. Raptors
9. Wizards
10. Bucks
11. Pistons
12. Hawks
13. Cavaliers
14. Magic
15. Bobcats

superior
08-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Wow...The east has improved.
1. Heat
2. Celtics
3. 76ers
4. Pacers
5. Knicks
6. Bulls
7. Nets
8. Raptors
9. Wizards
10. Bucks
11. Pistons
12. Hawks
13. Cavaliers
14. Magic
15. Bobcats

youre out of your mind, were talkin about the magic WITHOUT d-howard

jameer nelson ( old and washed up, average at best)
aaron afflalo ( slightly above average at best)
hedo turkoglu ( old and washed up)
glen davis (mediocre)
vuvecic/ayon? (dont even get me started)

w/ al harrington, moe harkless and jj reddick as primary role players

IS NOT NOT NOT even close to

kemba walker ( better team around him,season of experience,lots of potential)
gerald henderson ( strong improvement last season, equal to afflalo)
MKG ( nobody who lives on this planet would say turk is even close to MKG)
tyrus thomas ( very athletic shot blocker, useless on offense)
bizniss biyombo ( the next serge ibaka, will get 10rpg with 3 bpg this year)

w/ Ben Gordon, ramon sessions, Brendan Haywood, and BJ Mullens coming off the bench as primary role players

if ANYBODY says the magic will be better than the bobcats next season your lyin

topdog
08-17-2012, 04:20 PM
1.Miami
2.Boston
3.Indiana
4.Brooklyn
5.Philly
6.New York
7.Bulls
8.Toronto

I have a feeling that the Nets will have a great regular season followed by a disappointing playoffs - they could have a very potent offense.

Knicks still need to resolve their team play. I do like the idea of bringing Felton back.

Philly is scrappy and now has the 2nd best center in the league that's worth the 5 spot.

The Bulls will continue to be stingy on defense but will they be able to score enough?

Toronto gets this spot for their defense. I think Dwane Casey used last year well and now he'll have a real center next to Bargs and some shooting on the wing - Ross.

the avenger
08-17-2012, 06:12 PM
1 miami
2 boston
3 ny
4 chicago
5 indiana
6 brooklyn
7 philly
8 milwaukee

JordansBulls
08-17-2012, 06:16 PM
As far as Records Next Season.

1. Knicks
2. Celtics
3. Heat
4. Bulls
5. Pacers
6. Sixers
7. Nets
8. Cavs

JOhnnyTHaJet
08-17-2012, 06:18 PM
knicks - antonio carmine ftw
heat - the 3some
boston - they have rondo and paul pierce the wheelchair warrior
pacers - deepdish pizza
philly - love big philly cheesesteaks
bulls - deron rose comeback would be up here
atlanta - ya
magic - got brook lopez/brooks/dropped alot of big contracts, oh wait JK :facepalm:

so that leaves the last spot to Toronto because they have my boy, the man, the legend, the hero, the champion, the warrior, the star, the stud, the bomb, the shizz, the spartan, the immortal, the unstoppable force, the hammer, the lawbringer, the judgement, the nova, the eclipse, the wizard, the supernova, the galactic ranger, the battlebot, the grinder, ladies and gentlemen... without further aiedu... LAAAAAANNNDRRYYY FIIIIIIIIIIIIELDS. MY BOY DIRTY LAUNDRY FIELDS. TAKE OUT THE TRASH THIS SEASON KID CLEAN IT UP.

LETS GO KNICKS #1.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap ::clap:
Its like someone took a dump in a bag and transformed it into a post on PSD.

PleaseBeNice
08-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Heat
Celtics
Indiana
76ers
Knicks
Nets
Bulls
Hawks

_KB24_
08-17-2012, 07:42 PM
1. Miami
2. Boston
3. New York
4. Indiana
5. Philadelphia
6. Chicago *
7. Brooklyn
8. Milwaukee/Cavs/Raps/Hawks

* I can see Chicago fighting for home court. They seem to rally around when there players are injured and have a great system in place. If Rose can make it back by the New Year 90 %, i think there a dangerous team.

JOhnnyTHaJet
08-17-2012, 08:06 PM
1. Miami
2. Boston
3. New York
4. Indiana
5. Philadelphia
6. Chicago *
7. Brooklyn
8. Milwaukee/Cavs/Raps/Hawks

* I can see Chicago fighting for home court. They seem to rally around when there players are injured and have a great system in place. If Rose can make it back by the New Year 90 %, i think there a dangerous team.

Rose will be back in March and most of the players they "rallied" around last year are gone.

Raph12
08-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Too early to tell...

BklynKnicks3
08-17-2012, 09:50 PM
lol at every1 puttin pacers that high they will be 6 seed

Jarvo
08-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Heat
Boston
Pacers
Knicks
Sixers
Bulls
Nets
Bucks

ohreally
08-17-2012, 10:47 PM
I understand that other deals can be made but as of right now with the current rosters how do you rank the east.

Atlantic

Boston:

J.Collins/F.Melo
K.Garnett/B.Bass/J.Sullinger/C.Wilcox
P.Pierce/K.Joeseph
A.Bradley/J.Terry/C.Lee
R.Rondo/K.Dooling

Knicks:

T.Chandler/M.Camby/K.Thomas
A.Stoudamire
C.Anthony/S.Novak/C.Copeland
J.Smith/R.Brewer/J.White
J.Kidd/R.Felton/P.Prigioni

Injured: I.Shumpert

76'ers:

A.Bynum/S.Hawes/K.Brown
T.Young/L.Allen/A.Moultrie
E.Turner/D.Wright
J.Richardson/N.Young
J.Holiday/R.Ivey

Nets:

B.Lopez
K.Humphries/M.Teletovic/R.Evans
G.Wallace/T.Shengelia
J.Johnson/M.Brooks/K.Bogans/J.Stackhouse
D.Williams/C.Watson/T.Taylor

Raptors:

A.Gray/J.Valanciunas
A.Bargnani/A.Johnson/E.Davis/Q.Acy
L.Kleiza/A.Anderson
D.Derozan/L.Fields/T.Ross
K.Lowry/J.Calderon/L.Lucas III

Central

Pacers:

R.Hibbert/I.Mahinmi/J.Pendergraph
D.West/T.Hansbrough/M.Plumlee
D.Granger
P.George/G.Green/L.Stephenson
D.Augustin/G.Hill

Bulls:

J.Noah/N.Mohammad
C.Boozer/T.Gibson/V.Radmanovic
L.Deng
R.Hamilton/M.Belinelli/J.Butler
K.Hinrich/N.Robinson

Injured: D.Rose (Possibly L.Deng)

Bucks:

S.Dalembert/J.Przybilla/L.Sanders
E.Ilyasova/D.Gooden/E.Udoh/J.Henson
M.Dunleavy/L.Mbah a Moute/T.Harris
M.Ellis/D.Lamb
B.Jennings/B.Udrih

Pistons:

R.Stuckey/K.English
B.Knight/W.Bynum

Cavaliers:

A.Varejao/T.Zeller
T.Thompson/S.Samuels/J.Leuer
O.Casspi/K.Azabuike/L.Harangody/L.Walton
D.Waiters/D.Gibson
K.Irving/J.Pargo/D.Sloan

Southwest

Heat:

J.Anthony/D.Pittman
C.Bosh/U.Haslem
L.James/R.Lewis/S.Battier/J.Jones
D.Wade/R.Allen/M.Miller
M.Chalmers/N.Cole

Hawks:

A.Hortford/Z.Pachulia/J.Petro
J.Smith/J.Williams
K.Korver
A.Morrow/D.Stevenson/J.Jenkins
J.Teague/L.Williams/D.Harris

Wizards:

E.Okafor/K.Seraphin
Nene/T.Booker/J.Vesley
T.Ariza/C.Singleton
B.Beal/J.Crawford/C.Martin
J.Wall/A.Price/S.Mack

Cats:

B.Mullens/B.Haywood
B.Biyombo/T.Thomas
M.Gilchrist/R.Williams
G.Henderson/B.Gordan/J.Taylor
K.Walker/R.Sessions

Magic:

N.Vucevic/G.Ayon/J.Harper
G.Davis/A.Harrington/J.McRoberts/A.Nicholson
H.Turkoglu/Q.Richardson/M.Harkless/C.Eyenga
A.Afflalo/J.Reddick
J.Nelson/I.Smith

Here's mine

(1) Heat
(2) Indiana
(3) Celtics
(4) Knicks
(5) 76'ers
(6) Nets
(7) Bulls
(8) Bucks
(9) Raptors
(10) Wizards
(11) Hawks
(12) Pistons
(13) Cavaliers
(14) Charlotte
(15) Orlando

Heat
Boston
Nets
Indiana
Philly
Knicks
Bulls
Wizards
Bucks
Raptors
Hawks
Cavs
Pistons
Charlotte
Orlando

Always a crapshoot predicting rankings. But the East, this year, really seems like roulette. After Heat and Celts, when talking regular season and seedings, there's reasons to like and be skeptical of everybody from 3 through 12. I could see any of the outliers in that group making it into the playoffs and anybody from 3 to 8 falling back hard, with or without injuries. But even if injuries upset the seedings of the Heat or Celts, they should still be the cream of the playoffs.

Knicks21
08-17-2012, 11:10 PM
I just cant see Boston finishing second, they are not a regular season team.

LanceUpperCut
08-17-2012, 11:10 PM
I have no idea why everyone thinks Philly is such a lock? I can't think of anyone other than Bynum who is any more than average on that team. They should of keep Brand he might not be that great but they need a PF. Jrue might be able to turn it around but there wing scoring is nothing to be scared of.

WhiteSoxGod
08-18-2012, 12:25 AM
(1) Heat
(2) Indiana
(3) Bulls
(4) 76'ers
(5) Celtics
(6) Nets
(7) Bucks
(8) Knicks
(9) Wizards
(10) Cavaliers
(11) Hawks
(12) Pistons
(13) Raptors
(14) Orlando
(15) Charlotte

Here's how I see it. I think the 76ers make the biggest jump, for obvious reasons.

heyman321
08-18-2012, 02:17 PM

1. Knicks
2. Celtics
3. Heat
4. Bulls
5. Pacers
6. Sixers
7. Nets
8. Cavs

Not sure if srs....

Sixerlover
08-18-2012, 02:23 PM

1. Knicks
2. Celtics
3. Heat
4. Bulls
5. Pacers
6. Sixers
7. Nets
8. Cavs

xxplayerxx23
08-18-2012, 02:27 PM
rose, westbrook, deron, paul, irving, rondo, nash, curry, wall, parker, lawson................KYLE LOWRY is NOT better than any of these pg's..............STOP IT

Bolded yes. I forgot about a couple top 9 PG sorry. Please STOP it if you think Wall, glass ankles Curry and Lawson are better then a healthy Lowry. Lowry is one of the best defenders at his position.

xxplayerxx23
08-18-2012, 02:29 PM

[B]1. Knicks[/B
]2. Celtics
3. Heat
4. Bulls
5. Pacers
6. Sixers
7. Nets
8. Cavs

:dance2: JB has spoken and given the Knicks HCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhiteSoxGod
08-18-2012, 02:37 PM
The Knicks will barely be in the 8th spot as they will be battling all season.

xxplayerxx23
08-18-2012, 02:52 PM

Would you care to sig bet that one?

dalton749
08-18-2012, 03:29 PM
(1) Heat
(2) Indiana
(3) Bulls
(4) 76'ers
(5) Celtics
(6) Nets
(7) Bucks
(8) Knicks
(9) Wizards
(10) Cavaliers
(11) Hawks
(12) Pistons
(13) Raptors
(14) Orlando
(15) Charlotte

Here's how I see it. I think the 76ers make the biggest jump, for obvious reasons.

I think this might be the worst thing ive every seen. Chicago wont come close to 3rd seed, philly isnt better than boston, knicks or nets. raptors entire starting lineup would need to be out the full season to end up 13th. Toronto is a better them then the pistons, cavs, bucks, hawks and wizards but atleast u got the top 2 and bottom 2 right.

Sixerlover
08-18-2012, 03:31 PM
I think this might be the worst thing ive every seen. Chicago wont come close to 3rd seed, philly isnt better than boston, knicks or nets. raptors entire starting lineup would need to be out the full season to end up 13th. Toronto is a better them then the pistons, cavs, bucks, hawks and wizards but atleast u got the top 2 and bottom 2 right.

What makes Toronto better than the Wizards, Cavs or Hawks?

seikou8
08-18-2012, 03:37 PM
the knicks will barely be in the 8th spot as they will be battling all season.

you love batting us don't you

SportsFanatic10
08-18-2012, 05:19 PM

1. Knicks
2. Celtics
3. Heat
4. Bulls
5. Pacers
6. Sixers
7. Nets
8. Cavs

hahah what? the celtics are the 2nd best team in the east, but we all know they aren't a regular season team with their age. they'll get through the regular season a top 4 seed likely and look to be ready come playoff time. they won't finish above the heat in the standings unless lebron misses alot of time with injury somehow. and as for the knicks being the number 1 seed? LOL!!! enough said. also the bulls are too high, and the pacers too low, basically this list is brutal from top to bottom.

SportsFanatic10
08-18-2012, 05:25 PM
i've got:

Power Rankings
heat
celtics
pacers
knicks
nets
76ers
bulls (without rose, if rose were healthy going into this season i'd have them number 3 possibly 2)
hawks/bucks

Projected Seeds
heat
pacers
celtics
knicks
76ers
nets
bulls
hawks

dalton749
08-18-2012, 06:41 PM
What makes Toronto better than the Wizards, Cavs or Hawks?

the roster...

WhiteSoxGod
08-18-2012, 07:29 PM
Would you care to sig bet that one?

I don't make sig bets however you can sig quote me on that.

Why do you think that? I think that if Rose stays healthy they will be just fine. I think Asik is a huge loss for them defensively but think they have enough to make the 3. BOSTON? LOL that is hilarious, they lost Allen which is only a small ding but the team is older. Rondo is great but it doesn't make them better than the Bulls.

Knicks, again will be one of the bottom 3 seeds for sure. the nets are supremely overrated in my view and better hope their lack of defensive size doesn't hurt them in a much bigger Eastern Conference.

The Raptors won't make the playoffs and are putting too much stock in Val. I don't see anything overly special about the club thus the reason I have them there. You may be right about Toronto being a little higher but I think they will be 11-13 range.

you love batting us don't you

I think you meant baiting but I have to admit it is kind of fun. Realistically though unless Chandler has another supremely defensive year the Knicks defense is going to be hurting. I think that without a legitimate point guard the Knicks are going to be in major trouble. I just don't think the Hamburgler is going to be that good, let alone serviceable.

Sixerlover
08-18-2012, 09:14 PM
the roster...

Is there a player on Toronto better than Josh Smith? An interior defender better than Smith or Horford? A post scorer better than Horford? A perimeter scorer better than Lou Will?

I really don't think they are better than Atlanta.

And I like the Wall - Beal - Ariza - Nene - Okafor lineup better than Toronto as well.

JNoel
08-18-2012, 09:28 PM
1.Miami Heat
2.Boston Celtics
3.Indiana Pacers
4.Phildelphia 76ers
5.New York Knicks
6.Brooklyn Nets
7.Washington Wizards
8.Chicago Bulls
9.Milwaukee Bucks
10.Toronto Raptors
11.Atlanta Hawks
12.Detroit Pistons
13.Cleveland Cavaliers
14.Charlotte Bobcats
15.Orlando Magic

xxplayerxx23
08-18-2012, 09:42 PM
I don't make sig bets however you can sig quote me on that.

Why do you think that? I think that if Rose stays healthy they will be just fine. I think Asik is a huge loss for them defensively but think they have enough to make the 3. BOSTON? LOL that is hilarious, they lost Allen which is only a small ding but the team is older. Rondo is great but it doesn't make them better than the Bulls.

Knicks, again will be one of the bottom 3 seeds for sure. the nets are supremely overrated in my view and better hope their lack of defensive size doesn't hurt them in a much bigger Eastern Conference.

The Raptors won't make the playoffs and are putting too much stock in Val. I don't see anything overly special about the club thus the reason I have them there. You may be right about Toronto being a little higher but I think they will be 11-13 range.

I think you meant baiting but I have to admit it is kind of fun. Realistically though unless Chandler has another supremely defensive year the Knicks defense is going to be hurting. I think that without a legitimate point guard the Knicks are going to be in major trouble. I just don't think the Hamburgler is going to be that good, let alone serviceable.

:sigh: I don't know how to do that :cry:

Bigbadmoffo
08-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Everyone calls their teams playoff teams, Raptors with Hedo, Marion,Jermaine teamed up with Bosh and the same people Calderon, Barngani, Amir , Demar and still couldnt make the playoffs.

Don't be so mad you didn't get Dwight lol. Nets are a 6th 7th seed and raps are a 10th or 11th. At the end of the day raps have more flexibility and room to improve. Nets have to live with the mediocre team they created. Raps suck Nets suck don't be mad kid!

Bigbadmoffo
08-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Can't wait for the season to be started and over.... What really matters outside of a title? Maybe grooming a young team to get the chance? I would say that sums it up!
If I'm anyone but okc, Heat or Lakers I'm thinking 5 years down the road.

XpLiCiTT
08-18-2012, 10:00 PM
(1) Heat
(2) Indiana
(3) Sixers
(4) Celtics
(5) Nets
(6) Knicks
(7) Bulls
(8) Bucks

--------------

(9) Wizards
(10) Cavaliers
(11) Hawks
(12) Pistons
(13) Raptors
(14) Charlotte
(15) Orlando

SeoulBeatz
08-18-2012, 10:14 PM
I just don't get how everyone is putting the 76ers so high. They have a bright future if they can stay healthy but they're a much slower team and must rely on Turner and whoever starts at PF for them to have a good season. That's a huge leap in production to get to a 4-5 seed.

We had the slowest frontcourt in the NBA last season (Brand and Hawes) and we still ran a fastbreak oriented offense.

Being too slow is hardly an issue, especially when we added a whole bunch of athletes in Nick Young, Dorrell Wright, J Rich, and rookie Arnett Moultrie.

Brand was good for 10 and 7 last year... I'm not too worried about Spence or Thad getting those numbers on the offensive end. And with Brand's defensive presence gone, it helps to have the best C in the East anchoring the post.

WhiteSoxGod
08-18-2012, 11:38 PM
:sigh: I don't know how to do that :cry:

Looks like you figured it out, awesome!!!

Cuz don't get me wrong I do hate the Knicks but many Knicks fans are so sensitive, some see through my guise though lol. I just like giving ya'll a hard time mostly. I do hate Amare Stoudemire though, with a fiery passion.

xxplayerxx23
08-19-2012, 12:03 AM

Looks like you figured it out, awesome!!!

Cuz don't get me wrong I do hate the Knicks but many Knicks fans are so sensitive, some see through my guise though lol. I just like giving ya'll a hard time mostly. I do hate Amare Stoudemire though, with a fiery passion.

Lol Its alright. I think you saying the knicks will fight for an 8 seed is crazy. If healthy they have all the talent. They will be top 4-5 IMO in the east.

hail2skins4life
08-19-2012, 12:14 AM
heat
celtics
76ers
bulls
pacers
knicks
nets
hawks

WhiteSoxGod
08-19-2012, 10:13 AM
Lol Its alright. I think you saying the knicks will fight for an 8 seed is crazy. If healthy they have all the talent. They will be top 4-5 IMO in the east.

I just can't se them any higher than 8th. But its because I have no respect for Amare. I really like Chandler as I always prefer defense but I just think the pg issues will be too much.

BklynKnicks3
08-19-2012, 10:16 AM
people are clowns overrating the pacers crazy.

1 heat
2 knicks
3 celtics
4 bklyn
5 sixers
6 pacers
7 bulls
8 bucks

JNoel
08-19-2012, 11:53 AM

1 heat
2 knicks
3 celtics
4 bklyn
5 sixers
6 pacers
7 bulls
8 bucks

:facepalm:

Jagged QT
08-19-2012, 11:56 AM
:facepalm:

Why the facepalm? No one did it to you for thinking the Wizards would make the playoffs.

JNoel
08-19-2012, 12:00 PM
C'mon Knicks at second? I predict them to go 4th or 5th

The Wizards have a pretty decent front line, a shooter in Brad Beal, Trevor Ariza, and John Wall, I see them as a surprise team in the east

Jagged QT
08-19-2012, 12:06 PM
C'mon Knicks at second? I predict them to go 4th or 5th

The Wizards have a pretty decent front line, a shooter in Brad Beal, Trevor Ariza, and John Wall, I see them as a surprise team in the east

Thinking the Wizards make the playoff could be just as bad though.

I think the Knicks are likely 3 behind Miami and Boston.

All the other teams the Knicks were able to handle pretty easily.

2-ONE-5
08-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Thinking the Wizards make the playoff could be just as bad though.

I think the Knicks are likely 3 behind Miami and Boston.

All the other teams the Knicks were able to handle pretty easily.

cmon man.

they were a few games over .500 they didnt handle anyone pretty easily

Federal Reserve
08-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Heat
Knicks
76ers
Pacers
Bucks
Celtics
Nets
Wizards

BobbyHillSwag
08-19-2012, 03:06 PM
cmon man.

they were a few games over .500 they didnt handle anyone pretty easily

Under woodson? You know Woodson is their new coach now not MIKEY DICK. Knicks were handling **** under woodson and that was with two of their starters injured. Knicks will be a top team in the east this year and I actually think they will get 1st

BobbyHillSwag
08-19-2012, 03:07 PM
Heat
Knicks
76ers
Pacers
Bucks
Celtics
Nets
Wizards

you underrating the hell out of the celtics homie

Heediot
08-19-2012, 03:23 PM
1. Heat
2. Celtics
3. Pacers
4. Sixers
5. Nets
6. Knicks
7. Bulls
8. Wizards
9. Raptors
10. Hawks
11. Pistons
12. Cavaliers
13. Bucks
14. Magic
15. Bobcats

xxplayerxx23
08-19-2012, 03:45 PM
According to some LA and Miami "Fans" Only two teams matter so we should go straight to the finals.

2-ONE-5
08-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Under woodson? You know Woodson is their new coach now not MIKEY DICK. Knicks were handling **** under woodson and that was with two of their starters injured. Knicks will be a top team in the east this year and I actually think they will get 1st

seems like a good time for me to make first sig bet....:D

WhiteSoxGod
08-19-2012, 04:34 PM

1 heat
2 knicks
3 celtics
4 bklyn
5 sixers
6 pacers
7 bulls
8 bucks

LOL but you're spot on about the Knicks? Ha Ha...wow. And Knicks fans wonder why I give them so much crap. I mean #2 seed really? With the Hamburgler and the 40-yr-old-drunk at point guard? Sheesh. I imagine in your mind the Knicks would be the #1 seed if they had a real PG huh?

pacersfan1967
Heat
Knicks
76ers
Pacers
Bucks
Celtics
Nets
Wizards 1 Heat ,2 Pacers , 3 celtics, 4 knicks, 5 76ers, 6 Nets , 7 Bulls , 8 Hawks...All the team have made some kind of change on there team ..It well be interesting this season...

WhiteSoxGod
According to some LA and Miami "Fans" Only two teams matter so we should go straight to the finals.

LOL so true....so true. Why have a season?

pacersfan1967
08-19-2012, 04:48 PM

1 heat
2 knicks
3 celtics
4 bklyn
5 sixers
6 pacers
7 bulls
8 bucks you read my mine except in a diferent view ..If we were overated we got to the second round but was leading 2-1 over heat..The pacers are not overated ...The heat has a very good team. lebron james is probley a top 5 best player of all time..

DoMeFavors
08-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Wizards vs Heat 8 vs 1 would be pretty fun to see

PacersForLife
08-19-2012, 06:23 PM

1 heat
2 knicks
3 celtics
4 bklyn
5 sixers
6 pacers
7 bulls
8 bucks

haha...