PDA

View Full Version : Regular season Standings, how do you see them Unfolding?

Hellcrooner
08-12-2012, 01:18 AM
IMO.

1 Heat
7 Hawks
11Wiz
14Magic
15Bobcats

2 Celtics
3 Nets
5 Knicks
8Sixers
13Raptors

4 Pacers
6 Bulls
9 Pistons
10Cavs
12Bucks

2Lakers
3Clippers
11Suns
12Warriors
14Kings

4Grizzlies
6Spurs
8Mavs
10Hornets
15Rockets

1Thunder
5Nuggets
7Wolves
9Blazers
13Jazz

Losoway
08-12-2012, 01:22 AM
East standings

1-Heat
2-Knicks
3-Celtics
4-pacers
5-nets
6-76ers
7-hawks
8-bucks

West
1-Okc
2-Spurs
3-Lakers (if dwight doesnt return till next year)
4-clippers
5-nuggets
6-mavs
7-grizzles
8-warriors
6-

Vinny642
08-12-2012, 01:22 AM
IMO.

1 Heat
7 Hawks
11Wiz
14Magic
15Bobcats

2 Celtics
3 Nets
5 Knicks
8Sixers
13Raptors

4 Pacers
6 Bulls
9 Pistons
10Cavs
12Bucks

2Lakers
3Clippers
11Suns
12Warriors
14Kings

4Grizzlies
6Spurs
8Mavs
10Hornets
15Rockets

1Thunder
5Nuggets
7Wolves
9Blazers
13Jazz

Not bad, I go...

West
1- Thunder
2- Lakers
3- Spurs
4- Clippers
5- Mavericks
6- Nuggets
7- Wolves
8- Grizzlies

East

1- Heat
2- Nets
3- Knicks
4- Celtics
5- Pacers
6- Sixers
7- Bulls
8- Pistons

Aust
08-12-2012, 01:23 AM
I'd probably put
Heat
C's
Knicks
Bulls-Nets-76ers

OKC-LAL-LAC-Spurs undecided. I'd like to see when Dwight plays

Losoway
08-12-2012, 01:25 AM
Not bad, I go...

West
1- Thunder
2- Lakers
3- Spurs
4- Clippers
5- Mavericks
6- Nuggets
7- Wolves
8- Grizzlies

East

1- Heat
2- Nets
3- Knicks
4- Celtics
5- Pacers
6- Sixers
7- Bulls
8- Pistons

you think the nets are gonna be better then the knicks? discuss

eibbor
08-12-2012, 01:28 AM
IMO.

1 Heat
7 Hawks
11Wiz
14Magic
15Bobcats

2 Celtics
3 Nets
5 Knicks
8Sixers
13Raptors

4 Pacers
6 Bulls
9 Pistons
10Cavs
12Bucks

2Lakers
3Clippers
11Suns
12Warriors
14Kings

4Grizzlies
6Spurs
8Mavs
10Hornets
15Rockets

1Thunder
5Nuggets
7Wolves
9Blazers
13Jazz

Pacers not 2?

It will go

Miami
Pacers
Bulls
Knicks
Sixers
Nets

WTF is rwong with you...

You are PSD Skip Bayless dude.

Vinny642
08-12-2012, 01:29 AM
you think the nets are gonna be better then the knicks? discuss

The Knicks just dont do it for me, yeah they are a playoff team, but the Nets have a really good team but it depends on Johnson, he is the X factor, if he produces then they will be good, if not, then the Knicks are going to do better

Hellcrooner
08-12-2012, 01:30 AM
People overating Knicks.

Dont shoot, me, im honest ( and Knicks is my second fav team actually) but Melo and Stou are not going to magically start working well togheter, theres a lack of depth and i dont trust the Pgs on the team ( kidd is aging a ton)

Losoway
08-12-2012, 01:34 AM
i think the nets and the knicks are gonna have a really really good season

but if it comes down to it the knicks are better

Aust
08-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Pacers not 2?

It will go

Miami
Pacers
Bulls
Knicks
Sixers
Nets

WTF is rwong with you...

Apparently everyone else's opinion is wrong. Yeah I think they got worse, I'd say 4-6?

D12 fan
08-12-2012, 01:44 AM
East
1.Miami
2.Boston
3.Indiana
4.Knicks
5.Philly
6.Nets
7.Chicago
8.Washington

West
1.OKC
2.Lakers
3.Clippers
4.Spurs
5.Nuggets
6.Mavs
7.Memphis
8.Hornets

Losoway
08-12-2012, 01:45 AM
East
1.Miami
2.Boston
3.Indiana
4.Knicks
5.Philly
6.Nets
7.Chicago
8.Washington

West
1.OKC
2.Lakers
3.Clippers
4.Spurs
5.Nuggets
6.Mavs
7.Memphis
8.Hornets

hornets???

Vinny642
08-12-2012, 01:49 AM
hornets???

He trying to get on my good side or be a troll, i think a 10-12 seed is most likely

Losoway
08-12-2012, 01:50 AM
He trying to get on my good side or be a troll, i think a 10-12 seed is most likely

hornets will be a top playoff team in about a year or so but 8th seed next season is a tid bit absurd

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 01:52 AM
The Knicks just dont do it for me, yeah they are a playoff team, but the Nets have a really good team but it depends on Johnson, he is the X factor, if he produces then they will be good, if not, then the Knicks are going to do better

and what make you think joe johnson can be that x factor he sucked for the hawks horrible trade for the nets for that team to be good even top 5 brook lopez is the x factor can brook stay healthy and play defense and rebound for a 7 footer or will he be injured an getting 7 rpg

Vinny642
08-12-2012, 01:55 AM
and what make you think joe johnson can be that x factor he sucked for the hawks horrible trade for the nets for that team to be good even top 5 brook lopez is the x factor can brook stay healthy and play defense and rebound for a 7 footer or will he be injured an getting 7 rpg

I guess you dont know what x factor means, im not saying he will do good, but i think ultimately the Nets success will be based on how he plays

Losoway
08-12-2012, 01:56 AM

joe johnson never had a good point guard in altanta. when he played with a superstar worthy point guard. look how good he was

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 02:03 AM
miami 1 okc
new york 2 la lakers
indiana 3 san antoni
boston 4 denver
philly 5 la clippers
brooklyn 6 memphis
atlanta 7 minnesota
washington 8 dallas

king4day
08-12-2012, 02:04 AM
Pacers not 2?

It will go

Miami
Pacers
Bulls
Knicks
Sixers
Nets

WTF is rwong with you...

Bulls making the playoffs will be arguable. The 3 seed without Rose for the better part of the season and less talent overall than last season is very very questionable.
The Celtics improved greatly and you don't even have them listed?
Everyone's free to their opinion but I wouldn't rip someone elses with your list here.

king4day
08-12-2012, 02:06 AM
People overating Knicks.

Dont shoot, me, im honest ( and Knicks is my second fav team actually) but Melo and Stou are not going to magically start working well togheter, theres a lack of depth and i dont trust the Pgs on the team ( kidd is aging a ton)

They did start figuring it out during the end of the season last year and played pretty well.
They are deeper despite losing Lin too. The question will be the age of their bench but I don't think it's a stretch to think they will finally mesh and put together a solid season.

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 02:06 AM
I guess you dont know what x factor means, im not saying he will do good, but i think ultimately the Nets success will be based on how he plays

no :facepalm:
jj was only brought in to be a decoy so dwill doesn't get doubled but when it actually comes dwn to him playing he sucks lmao and i already said the x factor will be the health of brook lopez and can he become a better defender and rebounder

king4day
08-12-2012, 02:08 AM

If the reports were true, trading for JJ led to Deron picking the Nets over the Mavs. So it's not a bad trade when you consider what the repurcussion could have been.

D12 fan
08-12-2012, 02:08 AM

Dude who are you?I don't know or care about you.

I chose the Hornets because I think Anthony Davis is a game changer and if Eric Gordon is healthy he could be the 2nd best sg in the West behind Kobe.People forget he had 22ppg season with the Clippers.The Hornets are my sleeper team to make the playoffs out West.

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 02:10 AM
joe johnson never had a good point guard in altanta. when he played with a superstar worthy point guard. look how good he was

what jj played with nash on the suns and he still wasn't that good

Vinny642
08-12-2012, 02:11 AM
Dude who are you?I don't know or care about you.

I chose the Hornets because I think Anthony Davis is a game changer and if Eric Gordon is healthy he could be the 2nd best sg in the West behind Kobe.People forget he had 22ppg season with the Clippers.The Hornets are my sleeper team to make the playoffs out West.

The team's veteran leader is Mason..... Austin Rivers hasn't transitioned to a PG, we will improve, but a playoff team already is stretching it.

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 02:14 AM
If the reports were true, trading for JJ led to Deron picking the Nets over the Mavs. So it's not a bad trade when you consider what the repurcussion could have been.

its all he say she say maybe the nets press just put that out ther to make the trade look better jj suck bro and he has the wrst contract in the league im just pissed cuz i live in brooklyn and for them to make that trade just solidified im staying a knicks fan

D12 fan
08-12-2012, 02:17 AM
The team's veteran leader is Mason..... Austin Rivers hasn't transitioned to a PG, we will improve, but a playoff team already is stretching it.

Hey it's just my opinion,I think they have a shot to make it depending on if Gordon stays healthy.I think Davis will surprise a lot of people with his ability on both ends of the floor.They also added Ryan Anderson in FA he will be good coming off the bench.

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 02:20 AM
People overating Knicks.

how can you say we're getting overrated when last year we had the worst coach in the league no pg all year until lin and then he got injured add to that no d rose for the majority of the year no more d12 on the magic our first training camp with both amare and melo with an actual coach who coaches defense and arguabaly the deepest team in the league not just the east how can we not be a top 3 team:mad:

Vinny642
08-12-2012, 02:20 AM
Hey it's just my opinion,I think they have a shot to make it depending on if Gordon stays healthy.I think Davis will surprise a lot of people with his ability on both ends of the floor.They also added Ryan Anderson in FA he will be good coming off the bench.

I think this year will be a big year in terms of development, I think once Rivers gets the hang of the PG role, then the Hornets will show their stuff, and also after this season, we will have a lot of $$$ to fill some roles

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 02:23 AM
its all he say she say maybe the nets press just put that out ther to make the trade look better jj suck bro and he has the wrst contract in the league im just pissed cuz i live in brooklyn and for them to make that trade just solidified im staying a knicks fan

Amare says hi.

Aust
08-12-2012, 02:23 AM
how can you say we're getting overrated when last year we had the worst coach in the league no pg all year until lin and then he got injured add to that no d rose for the majority of the year no more d12 on the magic our first training camp with both amare and melo with an actual coach who coaches defense and arguabaly the deepest team in the league not just the east how can we not be a top 3 team:mad:

I was with you till you said that

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 02:25 AM

You saying JJ sucks is hilarious.

So being top 5 in the nba at your position means you suck?

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 02:34 AM

ww are you seriously defending that dude i ow you guys are homers but jj sucks i'd ratther have
harden
kobe
ellis
wade
iggy
eric gordon
oj mayo

so how is he top5 at his postion top ten yeah but the problem is he's getting max money half the guys on my list get paid half of what he's making :facepalm:

Aust
08-12-2012, 02:38 AM
JJ vs Amare
Thread worthy?
Oh man, I'm baiting and derailing at the same time...

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 02:38 AM
Amare says hi.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
he gets paid the same as amare and also has one extra year so if you think amare's contract is the worst you just made my point stronger:facepalm::facepalm:

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 02:39 AM
ww are you seriously defending that dude i ow you guys are homers but jj sucks i'd ratther have
harden
kobe
ellis
wade
iggy
eric gordon
oj mayo

so how is he top5 at his postion top ten yeah but the problem is he's getting max money half the guys on my list get paid half of what he's making :facepalm:

Did you just say OJ Mayo is better than Joe Johnson? I'm done.

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 02:40 AM
JJ vs Amare
Thread worthy?

it's not even a question amare > jj make the thread bro im waiting

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 02:40 AM
JJ vs Amare
Thread worthy?

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 02:41 AM
it's not even a question amare > jj make the thread bro im waiting

lol, do it.

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Did you just say OJ Mayo is better than Joe Johnson? I'm done.

yea jj sucks that bad you also have to take ther contract into consideration but even if you put jj over oj he still isn't top 5 lmao and jj is being paid like he's top 5 in the league like i said horrible trade:facepalm:

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 02:44 AM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
he gets paid the same as amare and also has one extra year so if you think amare's contract is the worst you just made my point stronger:facepalm::facepalm:

As proven, JJ's contract is movable. I'm happy the Nets made that trade since JJ is a beast. It doesn't matter to the Nets that he's overpaid, since they are over the cap anyway. It's not like they are saving up capspace.

Nobody wants Amare. Haven't the Knicks been trying to move him? NOBODY WANTS THAT CONTRACT.

Aust
08-12-2012, 02:45 AM
The thread is up btw

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 02:46 AM
yea jj sucks that bad you also have to take ther contract into consideration but even if you put jj over oj he still isn't top 5 lmao and jj is being paid like he's top 5 in the league like i said horrible trade:facepalm:

See.... the funny thing is.... he is top 5.

You saying he isn't just makes you look stupid.

In the PSD poll he was top 5. I'm sure in most other polls he's top 5.

If you have any evidence otherwise, please share.

Knicks21
08-12-2012, 02:46 AM

Not top 5

Kobe, wade, ginobili, gordon, harden to name a few.

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 02:47 AM
The thread is up btw

having fun?

Knicks21
08-12-2012, 02:47 AM
See.... the funny thing is.... he is top 5.

You saying he isn't just makes you look stupid.

In the PSD poll he was top 5. I'm sure in most other polls he's top 5.

If you have any evidence otherwise, please share.

Incase you are yet to wake up majority of PSD is stupid.

Aust
08-12-2012, 02:49 AM
having fun?

I am getting a cheap thrill out of this, yes

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 02:50 AM
lol, do it.

you do it i don't care psd is full of knicks haters so as a knicks fan making it all they would do is troll but if you actually watch the nba jj sucks i mean the nets didn't even give up anything for him just expirings and danny ferry might win exec of the year for unloading that contract on a dumb team:D i taught the knicks front office was bad for not insuring amare's contract or using the amnesty on billups instead of saving it for amare but you guys take the cake with that dumb *** trade:facepalm:

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 02:51 AM
Not top 5

Kobe, wade, ginobili, gordon, harden to name a few.

You say to name a few like you have some more up your sleeve. Please say those too. I'm curious to see who else is better in your opinion.

Why exactly is Gordon better than a player who has been an all-star the last 6 seasons?

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 02:52 AM
I am getting a cheap thrill out of this, yes

Me too :cheers:

I find this Knicks fan absolutely hilarious.

Aust
08-12-2012, 02:53 AM
Can you at least transfer this debate onto the correct thread. This thread has been derailed off a cliff

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 02:54 AM
Incase you are yet to wake up majority of PSD is stupid.

And Knicks haters, right?

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 02:55 AM
You say to name a few like you have some more up your sleeve. Please say those too. I'm curious to see who else is better in your opinion.

Why exactly is Gordon better than a player who has been an all-star the last 6 seasons?

i see your just a huge nets homer did you just ask is eric gordon better then jj:facepalm: and i also forgot manu so he's still like 7 at his position and yes they could have saved up cap space for j smith who would have been the perfect fit for brooklyn and your speacial if you think that contract is movable:speechless:

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 02:56 AM
Okay, back on topic since I actually find the east to be very interesting this year.

1: Heat
2-5: Nets, Knicks, Pacers, Celtics
6-7: Sixers, Bulls
8: ????

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 02:57 AM

so put your money where your mouth is and make the thread i'm gonna find the nets hilarious when they barely make the playoffs with that ridiculous payroll

knicks=love
08-12-2012, 03:00 AM
Not bad, I go...

West
1- Thunder
2- Lakers
3- Spurs
4- Clippers
5- Mavericks
6- Nuggets
7- Wolves
8- Grizzlies

East

1- Heat
2- Nets
3- Knicks
4- Celtics
5- Pacers
6- Sixers
7- Bulls
8- Pistons

the knicks, celtics, and nets can't all be in the top 4 for seeding.

Aust
so put your money where your mouth is and make the thread i'm gonna find the nets hilarious when they barely make the playoffs with that ridiculous payroll

The threads already been made. Go look

Losoway

:facepalm::facepalm:

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 03:02 AM
i see your just a huge nets homer did you just ask is eric gordon better then jj:facepalm: and i also forgot manu so he's still like 7 at his position and yes they could have saved up cap space for j smith who would have been the perfect fit for brooklyn and your speacial if you think that contract is movable:speechless:

I'm a homer for using consensus lists as my argument? Okay.

Are you stupid? The contact was proven to be movable. Are you just going to ignore that?

And even if he is 7, that means he sucks?

knicks=love
08-12-2012, 03:04 AM
harden
kobe
ellis
wade
iggy
eric gordon
oj mayo

what?! :facepalm: are you serious? first, iggy is more of a SF and how do you have monta ellis, eric gordon and oj mayo ahead of manu and JJ? are you that blind? JJ is a top 5 SG, but kobe, wade and manu are better than him. harden and JJ are interchangeable.

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 03:05 AM
:facepalm::facepalm:

hey, is this fellow knick fan of yours trolling or is he just umm... you know.

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 03:11 AM
what?! :facepalm: are you serious? first, iggy is more of a SF and how do you have monta ellis, eric gordon and oj mayo ahead of manu and JJ? are you that blind? JJ is a top 5 SG, but kobe, wade and manu are better than him. harden and JJ are interchangeable.

iggy will play the 2 next year for the nugget so yeah and eric gordon is way better then joe johnson ellis is also better what your point hell no jj and harden aren't interchangable bro lay off the crack i said ok he's better then oj but that still makes him top 7 or 8 cuz i'm probaly forgetting somebody else and my list wasn't in order just names off the top of my head cuz i was baiting with some clown from jersey who thinks jj is on kobe and wades level he's not even on harden level anymore:facepalm:

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 03:13 AM
hey, is this fellow knick fan of yours trolling or is he just umm... you know.

bro we made your thread stop crying like a baby an man up to your stupidity an go to the thread

Losoway
08-12-2012, 03:14 AM
iggy will play the 2 next year for the nugget so yeah and eric gordon is way better then joe johnson ellis is also better what your point hell no jj and harden aren't interchangable bro lay off the crack i said ok he's better then oj but that still makes him top 7 or 8 cuz i'm probaly forgetting somebody else and my list wasn't in order just names off the top of my head cuz i was baiting with some clown from jersey who thinks jj is on kobe and wades level he's not even on harden level anymore:facepalm:

top 5 shooting guards
kobe
wade
monta
joe johnson
manu

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 03:14 AM
bro we made your thread stop crying like a baby an man up to your stupidity an go to the thread

It's not my thread. Nice try tho.

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 03:16 AM

Can you please show all of these kind people were I said JJ is on Kobe and Wade's level?

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 03:29 AM
Can you please show all of these kind people were I said JJ is on Kobe and Wade's level?

you said he's top 5 at his position i might have exaggerated a little bit but you saying he's top 5 then your putting him at hardens iggy and ellis level

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 03:32 AM
you said he's top 5 at his position i might have exaggerated a little bit but you saying he's top 5 then your putting him at hardens iggy and ellis level

Iggy plays SF.

JJ is better than Ellis.

I would take Harden over JJ.

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 03:38 AM
top 5 shooting guards
kobe
wade
monta
joe johnson
manu

wtf manu is way better then jj and you didn't even put harden on that list who is top 3 at that position :speechless:

Cracka2HI!
08-12-2012, 03:39 AM
Even with Dwight I think the Clippers will win the Pacific Division. The Clippers are built for the regular season. They are still probably the 4th best team in the playoffs but for the regular season they will win a lot of games.

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 03:43 AM
Iggy plays SF.

JJ is better than Ellis.

why don't you stay in one dam thread but no iggy was just traded to the nuggets where he will be ther starting 2 guard and ellis is a scoring machine he drops 40 all the time when is the last time jj dropped 40

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 03:45 AM
Even with Dwight I think the Clippers will win the Pacific Division. The Clippers are built for the regular season. They are still probably the 4th best team in the playoffs but for the regular season they will win a lot of games.

oh god gtfoh the clippers were done as soon as that trade went through enjoy cp3 while you got him cuz he'll be gone soon

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 03:53 AM
why don't you stay in one dam thread but no iggy was just traded to the nuggets where he will be ther starting 2 guard and ellis is a scoring machine he drops 40 all the time when is the last time jj dropped 40

JJ is a great scorer as well.

Also, you ever heard of defense?

JJ destroys Ellis in that category.

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 03:53 AM
oh god gtfoh the clippers were done as soon as that trade went through enjoy cp3 while you got him cuz he'll be gone soon

lol, this guy.

Dade County
08-12-2012, 03:54 AM
I can see a matchup like this ( last four teams )...

EAST:

HEAT vs Bulls ( Healthy Rose ) if rose is not healthy Pacers or Nets

Boston vs Knicks

WEST:

Clippers vs OCK

Lakers vs Grizzles

JayStar-8
08-12-2012, 04:00 AM
I can see a matchup like this ( last four teams )...

EAST:

HEAT vs Bulls ( Healthy Rose ) if rose is not healthy Pacers or Nets

Boston vs Knicks

WEST:

Clippers vs OCK

Lakers vs Grizzles

If its a Heat vs. Lakers final, who you got?

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 04:02 AM
JJ is a great scorer as well.

Also, you ever heard of defense?

JJ destroys Ellis in that category.

jj plays defense lmao ther both about the same jj just has alot of size jj is actually bigger then iggy and i would say jj is more of a sf then iggy is even though jj has a better shot i say tis tho i think jj would be a top 5 sf but definetly not a top 5 sg he's not quick enough

Dade County
08-12-2012, 04:06 AM
If its a Heat vs. Lakers final, who you got?

Is this a trick question:confused:

check my past post...

NBA = Entertainment

It will go 7 games and Lbj will get another ring, I don't write the script, I just sit back and enjoy it as a HEAT fan.

flatbush knicks
08-12-2012, 04:17 AM
the lakers are crazy good next year on some nba2k shyt and will destroy the heats or anyone else next year but i think they only have a two year window

Punk
08-12-2012, 04:20 AM
1. Miami
2. Boston
3. New York
4. Indiana
5. Brooklyn
6. Philadelphia
7. Chicago
8. Toronto
__
9. Milwaukee

West:

1. OKC
2. LA Lakers
3. LA Clippers
4. SA Spurs
5. Denver Nuggets
6. Memphis Grizzlies
7. Minnesota Timberwolves
8. Dallas Mavericks
__
9. Golden State Warriors

Aphillyated
08-12-2012, 04:48 AM
1. Heat
2. Sixers
3. Indiana
4. Celtics
5. Nets
6. Bucks
7. Knicks
8. Cavs
1. Thunder
2. Lakers
3. Spurs
4. Nuggets
5. Clippers
6. T'wolves
7. Mavs
8. Grizz

Aust
08-12-2012, 05:01 AM
1. Heat
2. Sixers
3. Indiana
4. Celtics
5. Nets
6. Bucks
7. Knicks
8. Cavs
1. Thunder
2. Lakers
3. Spurs
4. Nuggets
5. Clippers
6. T'wolves
7. Mavs
8. Grizz

You think Bynum is enough to catapult them to the 2 seed? Interesting.

Knicks21
08-12-2012, 05:20 AM

Im not going to use a face palm even though this warrants one.

Knicks21
08-12-2012, 05:25 AM
I'm a homer for using consensus lists as my argument? Okay.

Are you stupid? The contact was proven to be movable. Are you just going to ignore that?

And even if he is 7, that means he sucks?

That contract was only moveable because nobody was a desperate as Billy King to take it on. He had to do something.

Iceman_9
08-12-2012, 05:54 AM
if howard can be ready in the opening the LAL will be #1

Jarvo
08-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Spurs as a 6th seed and Nets at a 3 :laugh:

East

Heat
Boston
Pacers
Knicks
Philly
Bulls *Have to see how Rose is*
Nets
Bucks

West

OKC
Spurs
Lakers
Denver
Clippers
Grizz
Mavs
Warriors

king4day
08-12-2012, 08:49 AM

There's a good chance Phoenix wins a title if JJ never got hurt in 04/05 or stayed with Phoenix in the forthcoming years.
He was what we were missing during those years. Defense, scoring, and creating his own shot.

quade36
08-12-2012, 08:56 AM
Why do people make predictions???? If they were so smart they'd be doing this for a living instead of posting their opinion on forums. There are two things I'd predict. 1. Someone will win a championship. 2. The Bobcats will still be bad (though I think its funny many Knick fans think there are actually worse teams in the NBA than the Bobcats like the Bulls)

Even that has a 50% chance of being right as the world might end on December 21st. :)

todu82
08-12-2012, 08:59 AM
East:

1) Miami
2) Boston
3) Philly
4) Indiana
5) Brooklyn
6) Chicago
7) Toronto
8) New York

West

1) Oklahoma City
2) LA Lakers
3) LA Clippers
4) San Antonio
5) Denver
6) Memphis
7) Dallas
8) Minnesota

TheRunKiller
08-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Losoway or whatever the hell ur name is...explain to me why bulls won't make the playoffs?

More-Than-Most
08-12-2012, 09:14 AM
West
1- Thunder
2- Lakers
3- Spurs
4- Clippers
5- Mavericks
6- Nuggets
7- Wolves
8- Grizzlies

East

1.Knicks
2.Nets
3.Nets
4.Knicks
5.Nets
6.Nets
7.Knicks
8.Knicks

quade36
08-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Losoway or whatever the hell ur name is...explain to me why bulls won't make the playoffs?

One of three reasons.

1. Derrick Rose is the GOAT and without him they won't win 30 games, with him they'll win 60
2. The Bulls lost great players like Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer, CJ Watson, and Omer Asik. They gained Kirk Hinrich, Nate Robinson, Radmanovic, and Belinelli. The loss of these key players on their team is far greater than the gain. I mean they were 2-3-4-5 in talent on the Bulls after Rose. Also, Butler will not improve in his second year and Teague will be a bust of a draft.
3. He hates the Bulls and their fans and wants them to lose so bad. He also wants to irk Bulls fans because he thinks its cool.

Davidgta1
08-12-2012, 09:20 AM
No love for the warriors? They got a REAL team now I think there gonna fight for the 4th to 6th spot an they will surprise ppl.

Blitzbolt
08-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Celtics-Good coach good players
Heat-They don't care about he regular season.
Bulls-Good coach best D.
Pacers-Super solid team best C PF combo in the East
Wizars-Wall break out year
Nets-Dwill
Sixers-I have them really low here but they will do well in the playoffs.
Bucks or toronto-Will make it thanks to the crappy Knicks.

Spurs-Best coach
OKC-best offensive player
LAL-blah
Grizlies-Clippers-Mavs-They should fight for the4th 5th and 6th seat.
Warriors-I like them
Hornets-Like the team.

Wolves the most overated player in the history of the NBA they are GARBAGE

knicks=love
08-12-2012, 10:08 AM

Iggy plays SF.

JJ is better than Ellis.

^here's my answer flatbush..

1. kobe
2. wade
3. manu
4. harden/JJ
5. JJ/harden

knicks=love
08-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Celtics-Good coach good players
Heat-They don't care about he regular season.
Bulls-Good coach best D.
Pacers-Super solid team best C PF combo in the East
Wizars-Wall break out year
Nets-Dwill
Sixers-I have them really low here but they will do well in the playoffs.
Bucks or toronto-Will make it thanks to the crappy Knicks.

Spurs-Best coach
OKC-best offensive player
LAL-blah
Grizlies-Clippers-Mavs-They should fight for the4th 5th and 6th seat.
Warriors-I like them
Hornets-Like the team.

Wolves the most overated player in the history of the NBA they are GARBAGE

this entire post just made me laugh out loud, and i normally don't do that. wizards as a 5th seed? celtics ahead of the heat? bulls at 3 with rose missing half the year? knicks not even in the playoffs? oh i forgot, you were the one that said they would blow up the team at the trade deadline.. :facepalm:

and the wolves have the most overrated player in nba history?! what kinda drugs do people use these days? they're obviously working and getting their money's worth.

Kashmir13579
08-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Hellcrooners list looks decent. I'd move the Pacers to 3, and possible switch Knicks and Nets.

I'd also switch Nuggets and Grizzlies out west.

I do not think Houston will be the worst team in the west.

ATX
08-12-2012, 11:05 AM
EAST

Heat
Celtics
Pacers
Knicks
76ers
Nets
Bulls
Wizards

WEST

Thunder
Lakers
Spurs
Clippers
Grizzlies
Nuggets
Mavericks
Warriors

IndyRealist
08-12-2012, 11:48 AM
EAST

1. Heat - Champs are always 1st in preseason ranking unless something drastic happens.
2. Pacers - Their bench is probably worse but not a lot worse. Paul George will get better.
3. Celtics - Losing Ray was huge. Lee and Terry aren't on his level.
4. Knicks - We'll wait to see how it fits together. Their backcourt looks really different.
5. 76ers - Bynum gives them a primary halfcourt option, something they haven't had.
6. Nets - Health matters. With a healthy team they probably make the playoffs.
7. Bulls - No Rose plus worse bench. I have no idea why they haven't moved Boozer.
8. Wizards - Completely different team except for Wall. All professionals.

WEST

1. Thunder - One last run before they start losing players to free agency.
2. Spurs - They stood pat, I expect them to slide a spot from last year.
3. Lakers - Are they better? Yes. But MWP and Jamison are washed up, and they'll play major minutes.
4. Nuggets - Traded an average SG and a horrible PF for an allstar SF.
5. Clippers - Grant Hill makes them better, but not more than the Nuggets and Lakers did.
6. Grizzlies - Hate bumping the Grizz so low, but everyone else got better.
7. Minnesota - Every single move was an upgrade. Williams should learn from AK47.
8. Warriors - I love their draft picks. If Curry is healthy they make the playoffs.

Hawkeye15
08-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Miami
Boston
Indiana
Brooklyn
New York
Philadelphia
Chicago
Milwaukee or Washington

OKC
LAL
SAS
LAC
Denver
Memphis
Minnesota
Dallas

Going with that for now.

Fnom11
08-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Are people just oblivious when it comes to the Bulls? Rose won't be playing in the very least the first half of the season and people think they'll be a top 3 seed?

Sactown
08-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Miami
Boston
Indiana
Brooklyn
New York
Philadelphia
Chicago
Milwaukee or Washington

OKC
LAL
SAC
LAC
Denver
Memphis
Minnesota
Dallas

Going with that for now.
I like your list, I just made a minor adjustment ;)

Hawkeye15
08-12-2012, 12:45 PM
I like your list, I just made a minor adjustment ;)

hahaha, yes!

keetyweedy
08-12-2012, 12:47 PM
West
1.Thunder
2.Lakers
3.Spurs
4.Clippers
5.Mavericks
6.Nuggets
7.Wolves
8.Grizzlies

East

1.Heat
2.Celtics
3.Pacers
4.Nets
5.Sixers
6.Bulls
7.Knicks
8.Hawks

Minimal
08-12-2012, 12:50 PM
East:

1. Heat
2. Bulls
3. Celtics
4. Pacers
5. Knicks
6. 76ers
7. Hawks
8. Cavaliers

West:
1. Lakers
2. OKC
3. Clippers
4. Spurs
5. Grizzlies
6. Nuggets
7. Wolves
8. Mavs

Losoway
08-12-2012, 12:52 PM
the knicks is easily the second best team in the east .

you guys standings are killing me

B'sCeltsPatsSox
08-12-2012, 12:54 PM

How?

Beltrans Mole
08-12-2012, 12:58 PM
1. Heat
2. Celtics
3. Pacers
4. Knicks
5. Sixers
6. Bulls
7. Nets
8. Bucks

shep33
08-12-2012, 01:05 PM

That would be Boston actually.

Hawkeye15
08-12-2012, 01:11 PM

No, they isn't.

Fnom11
08-12-2012, 01:14 PM
No, they isn't.

I c wut u did there.

Punk
08-12-2012, 01:32 PM
He's trolling and beings sarcastic. Either way, Boston & NY will be competing for 2 through 4. I'm not that high on Indiana honestly.

lavilevi23
08-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Heat
Pacers
Knicks
Celtics
Nets
Sixers
Bulls
Hawks

beliges
08-12-2012, 02:51 PM

So long as Melo is their best player, they will never be the second best team in the East.

SteBO
08-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Honestly with Bynum in Philly now, here are my east standings...

1) Miami
2) Boston
3) Indiana
4) New York/Philly
5) Philly/New York
6) Nets
7) Bulls
8) Hawks

*This doesn't really indicate that I think IND is better than NY or PHI, but the league rewards division winners, so this is the most realistic scenario I can put forth.

THE GIPPER
08-12-2012, 03:11 PM
East:

1. Miami
2. NY
3. Boston
4. Philly
5. Indy
6. Brooklyn
7. Milwaukee
8. Chi/Tor/Wash/ATL

West: