PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Dwight Howard trade

heatfan123249
08-10-2012, 01:43 PM
The trade still has not been approved by the NBA, and would make David Stern look like a Hippocrit if he allows this trade to go thru. The new CBA was set up to ensure that situations like this wouldn't happen. Miami was formed because superstars took paycuts. The Lakers now have 90 million dollars commited to 6 players alone. The NBA is trying to stop teams from going over the salary cap and your telling me that the NBA will allow the Lakers to go 30 million dollars over the cap room? Give me a break

AirJordanXVIII
08-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Stern cant do anything about it. Get over it.

Raps08-09 Champ
08-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Lame. Just shut up and accept the fact that they made a trade. It was a ****** trade for the Magic, but the trade happened.

BigCityofDreams
08-10-2012, 01:48 PM
The trade still has not been approved by the NBA, and would make David Stern look like a Hippocrit if he allows this trade to go thru. The new CBA was set up to ensure that situations like this wouldn't happen. Miami was formed because superstars took paycuts. The Lakers now have 90 million dollars commited to 6 players alone. The NBA is trying to stop teams from going over the salary cap and your telling me that the NBA will allow the Lakers to go 30 million dollars over the cap room? Give me a break

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Trade call is done with the league office. Dwight Howard has joined the Los Angeles Lakers.

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

Hawkeye15
08-10-2012, 01:49 PM
The trade is reported as done.