PDA

View Full Version : Did Stern have some influence on this trade?

el hidalgo
08-10-2012, 02:17 AM
I have a feeling thats he got a lot of heat for vetoing that chris paul trade, so he pushed a few buttons to get this dwight howard trade done as repayment to the lakers. This trade was just straight trade rape, and the magic could have accepted much better trades. Do you think Stern played a part in this?

metsrock229
08-10-2012, 02:21 AM
I have thoughts that the NBA may be rigged but this is absurd.

ThunderousDemon
08-10-2012, 02:21 AM
Go lock yourself in a closet.

mikekhelxD
08-10-2012, 02:25 AM
I'm not entirely sure about this, but Stern was able to block it because he and the league owned the Hornets? Other than that... can other teams other than the teams involve block trades?

seikou8
08-10-2012, 02:25 AM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: according to psd everything is rigged the locks on door is rigged by stern

hidalgo
08-10-2012, 02:30 AM
I have a feeling thats he got a lot of heat for vetoing that chris paul trade, so he pushed a few buttons to get this dwight howard trade done as repayment to the lakers. This trade was just straight trade rape, and the magic could have accepted much better trades. Do you think Stern played a part in this?he vetoed the cp3 trade pre-meditated. this was the NBAs plan for LA all along, & the cp3 thing was a scam to make it "appear" LA doesn't always get it's way. funn they get Nash & Howard a year later (& Jamison) not a Laker fan on the planet would change things now. this is so beyond rigged from the start it's ridiculous (and they keep Gasol, wtf?). either the NBA is rigged, or LA threatened to kill the orlando GM's entire family if he didn't do this. nothing else explains orlando constantly letting their HOF centers leave for LA. they probably lost the 09 finals on purpose the way they love the Lakers so much. congratulations orlando, you just created a Lakers juggernaut, & you'll never be a contender. yea get those draft picks, find anouther HOF ceneter,shine him up real nice, & trade him to LA just as Dwight's getting old. orlando works for the Lakers, period

it is impossible for this uper team to lose. the titles are VOID, yankees cheat titles

Aust
08-10-2012, 02:31 AM
You wondering if the Magic did this so Stern can give em the number one pick?

he vetoed the trade pre-meditate. this was the NBAs plan for LA all along, & the cp3 thing was a scam to make it "appear" LA doesn't always get it's way. funn they get Nash & Howard a year later, not a Laker fan on the planet would change things now. this is so beyond rigged from the start it's ridiculous (and they keep Gasol, wtf?). either the NBA is rigged, or LA threatened to kill the orlando GM's entire family if he didn't do this. nothing else explains orlando constantly letting their HOF cenets leave for LA. they probably lost the 09 finals on purpose the way they love the Lakers so much. congratulations orlando, you just created a Lakers juggernaut, & you'll never be a contender. yea get those draft picks, find anouther HOF ceneter,shine him up real nice, & trade him to LA just as Dwight's getting old. orlando works for the Lakers, period

I'd take CP3 and Howard as building pieces for a non Kobe era

and stop crying

Fireworld
08-10-2012, 02:34 AM
You wondering if the Magic did this so Stern can give em the number one pick?

I'd take CP3 and Howard as building pieces for a non Kobe era

and stop crying

Hmm, i can see this happening :eyebrow:

hidalgo
08-10-2012, 02:42 AM
2 HOF bigmen, a HOF PG. this title is chicken shtt KB. like any halfway decent SG wouldn't win a title with Dwight Nash Gasol Artest Jamison. the basketball Gods(aka stern rescue KB again) OMG he has six titles. pffffft this one is VOID, the Shaq 3 are Shaq's. he weasels titles. not at all the same as MJ carrying the Bulls every time (& 6 titles is what he settled for, not maxed out at). it's just lame to watch KB constantly bailed out by the basketball Gods put in impossible to lose situations. that's why he's no MJ(along with the fact he's just not as good). i MAD, believe that. i saw this bail out coming LONNNNNNNNG AGO

Avenged
08-10-2012, 02:45 AM
Remember that "IQ test before registering?" thread you created in the Feedback & Support forum.. Ah. Oh well.

RipCity32
08-10-2012, 02:50 AM
conspiracy theory from hell...Is that you Michael Moore

hidalgo
08-10-2012, 02:51 AM
this Lakers team could win the title without KB. it's such a chicken shtt move to hide behind an unbeatable roster like this. bogus bail out titles

orlando has 0 pride, i think i hate them almost as much a KB. the Lakers farm system. don't worry Laker fans, orlando will find you another HOF bigman to replace Howard in the future. the timing will be perfect. 4 titles at their expense wasn't enough(3 Shaq 1 in 09 finals), they gotta make sure their master gets more. orlando is LA's farm system. this is truly the twilight zone. they just gave the Laker 2-3 titles at least, & they get dogshht in return. haha yea this isn't pre-meditated by the NBA suuuurrre

Aust
08-10-2012, 02:52 AM
this Lakers team could win the title without KB. it's such a chicken shtt move to hide behind an unbeatable roster like this. bogus bail out titles

orlando has 0 pride, i think i hate them almost as much a KB. the Lakers farm system. don't worry Laker fans, orlando will find you anouther HOF bigman to replace Howard in the future. the timing will be perfect. orlando is LA's farm system. this is truly the twilight zone. the just gave the Laker 2-3 titles at least, & they get dogshht in return. haha yea this isn't pre-meditated by the NBA suuuurrre

:cry:

THINKBLUE15
08-10-2012, 02:59 AM
hahahahahahahahahaha

RipCity32
08-10-2012, 03:02 AM
Orlando should not even bother with Bigs anymore.
Shaq
BBBBBen Wallaceee
and now Dwight

S & B Bleeder
08-10-2012, 03:54 AM
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I LOVE the Hate!

Lakers=Another dynasty!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chronz
08-10-2012, 11:03 AM
No, if Stern even had the ability to pressure teams into colluding then he would risk exposing himself. If GM got word that he wasnt able to deny a trade he would let it be known, either while on the job or afterwards. If Stern has done this before then SOMEONE would have come forward by now.

metsrock229
08-10-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm almost positive Hidalgo is the same person as El Hidalgo.

AirJordanXVIII
08-10-2012, 12:44 PM

You're sig is the greatest :clap:

aztr0
08-10-2012, 01:08 PM
The Magic could have accepted better trades... from who? :confused:

Who else would want to give top assets for a rental? The Lakers are a top organization and players actually want to play there, so they aren't fearful of D12 signing elsewhere.

RaiderLakersA's
08-10-2012, 01:12 PM
I have a feeling thats he got a lot of heat for vetoing that chris paul trade, so he pushed a few buttons to get this dwight howard trade done as repayment to the lakers. This trade was just straight trade rape, and the magic could have accepted much better trades. Do you think Stern played a part in this?

Nice conspiracy theory, but no.

Stern is a detached idiot and he got royally end-gamed by a masterful, more accomplished, more shrewd GM. Stern is like the clueless principal of a high school that doesn't realize that the kids with the 4.2 GPAs also cut classes, imbibe, inhale, fornicate and generally undermine authority, too.