PDA

View Full Version : Who now holds the ringless/hasn't lived up to the hype position?

davids22
08-09-2012, 05:05 PM
With Lebron finally winning a ring, who does PSD and the general public think has the most pressure on them to win a championship? I've made a poll with what I would assume to be the top answers due to their stardom. Feel free to include someone not on the list.

Carmelo
Durant
CP3
Deron
Dwight
Nash
Rose

b@llhog24
08-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Paul.

yaswaggin
08-09-2012, 05:13 PM
A better question is who has the best chance to win a ring this season with current rosters?

1. Durant
2. CP3
3. Nash
4. Melo
5. Rose (would be #2 of healthy)
6. Deron
7. Dwight

Y2JOrdan
Carmelo.

justinnum1
melo for sure

dnewguy
08-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Probably Durant because not many people expect much out of Melo anyways...as long as Melo gets beyond the first round, he's exceeded expectations.

yaswaggin
08-09-2012, 05:18 PM
melo for sure

IMO its durant

This could be the last year the thunder have durant westbrook harden and ibaka

So even if durant is only 22 or 23 it might be his best chance in his whole career to win a champ this year if harden or ibaka get shipped or sign somewhere else next year

SteBO
08-09-2012, 05:19 PM
I know Carmelo is the easy choice here, but I think it's kinda debatable between him and Durant. KD was in the Finals last year, and OKC was favored to win that series. He's also the second best player in the league and a 3X scoring champ. The only two reasons 'Melo has the edge in this case is because of the NY media/market and where he was drafted. He was drafted w/ Wade(2 rings) and LeBron(1 ring); the latter might be a bit of a stretch, but you'd be crazy to think the analysts or the gasbags on ESPN wouldn't bring that up.

b@llhog24
08-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Probably Durant because not many people expect much out of Melo anyways...as long as Melo gets beyond the first round, he's exceeded expectations.

Exactly.

Gagan136
08-09-2012, 05:20 PM
I will pick Carmelo, cant say Durant he is only 23

That Guy Mooque
08-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Tracy McGrady :dance:

yaswaggin
08-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Tracy McGrady :dance:

Melo= poor mans tmac other then the year he made it to the wcf

bucketss
08-09-2012, 05:23 PM
no one is expecting melo to win a championship anytime soon so i don't know how much pressure he has. i think durant has much more pressure with the heartbreaking loss to miami and the fact harden and ibaka might be gone soon. if he loses again this year and he makes one mistake afterwards for example say something arrogant i can see people starting to hate on him like they do every star.

Bornknick73
08-09-2012, 05:25 PM
I'd have to go with Melo. He has the most to prove. Paul gets a pass because his teams havent been very relevant (pre-Clippers) Durant has made steady improvement since coming into the league and has advanced every year hes been in the playoffs with his first Finals appearance. Dwight has also made a Finals appearance and Rose, who appears to be this generations Iverson, took a cast of nobodies to the best record and a ECF appearance. And now post-surgery there wont be as much pressure on him immediately.

So the obvious answer is Carmelo Anthony.

I will say, in his defense, no team in the East has had to go through Kobe and Shaq, Duncan, Parker and Gino and then Kobe and Pau.

The West was very powerful for a very long time and the competition was always very stiff to make it out of the West if you werent the Lakers or Spurs who have 9 rings combined in the post Jordan era.

Carmelo's playoff success rate would be much better if the Pistons would have drafted him. The East has been a toss up since Krause blew up the Bulls. Unfortunately there might be a new Bulls team in the east who can make it tough on all the east teams now...James and the Heat.

So I dont just look at his playoff failures so much on him as it was the level of competition he had to go through. Lakers, Spurs pretty much had a strangle hold on the western conference for more than a decade while the East was full of parity or parody, whichever you prefer.

Some players have a tougher mountain to climb than others. Durant is very fortunate his rise comes at a time with the aging of the Lakers and Spurs. So he should have a pretty decent road to the Finals the next few years.

Unfortunately for Carmelo he ran into the Lakers and Spurs and now he'll have to deal with the Bulls and Heat. Some guys have it easy and some dont.

SteBO
08-09-2012, 05:25 PM
no one is expecting melo to win a championship anytime soon so i don't know how much pressure he has. i think durant has much more pressure with the heartbreaking loss to miami and the fact harden and ibaka might be gone soon. if he loses again this year and he makes one mistake afterwards for example say something arrogant i can see people starting to hate on him like they do every star.
You sure about that? The biggest scapegoat on that team last year was Westbrook. I don't see that changing anytime soon.....

justinnum1
08-09-2012, 05:27 PM

Good point.

THE MTL
08-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Sounds like another secret melo bait thread.

ichitownclowni
08-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Durant and Rose are so young how are they even options?

yaswaggin
08-09-2012, 05:35 PM
You sure about that? The biggest scapegoat on that team last year was Westbrook. I don't see that changing anytime soon.....

I love Westbrook, it's a shame he gets so much blame

davids22
08-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Durant and Rose are so young how are they even options?

Lebron was definitely getting "ringless" jokes made about him at Durant's age (23), since he had already been in the league for 5 years and been to the Finals once. But I'm sure calling himself "King" didn't help.

FraziersKnicks
08-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Kd

knickfan33
08-09-2012, 05:43 PM

LOL... knocked out 5 times by the team that went on to win the championship, only kids who don't know about basketball would think that the first round is the reason, rather then looking at who his oppenents were.

losing to the dynasty lakers and dynasty spurs 4 times in the first round isnt the same as not being able to get out of the first round. and this year he lost 4-1 with a beat up team to the team that won the ship again. ( and a fifth loss to lakers in WCF)

now if the guy was losing to the utah jazz and and teams on that level i would understand, but theres always gonna be some troll saying he can't get beyond the first round who has no knowledge of basketball, just reading what other trolls have said.

that being said Melo is the guy now, NY went around and put a serious roster round him, with no linsanity there is no question who's team it is, and the knicks will be a much higher seed then usual this year so they will have some friendly matchups to start there postseason with.

knickfan33
08-09-2012, 05:48 PM

join date jun 2010... lol... i can probably show you pictures of heat players before this era with there number blacked out and you would have no clue who any of them are...

enjoy baiting melo, i see your name on this threads all the time, always the same thing, people waiting for you to com in end troll and hope you sound like you actually know anything about the sport.

SouthSideRookie
08-09-2012, 05:48 PM
LOL... knocked out 8 times by the team that went on to win the championship, only kids who don't know about basketball would think that the first round is the reason, rather then looking at who his oppenents were.
losing to the dynasty lakers and dynasty spurs 7 times in the first round isnt the same as not being able to get out of the first round. and this year he lost 4-1 with a beat up team to the team that won the ship again.

now if the guy was losing to the utah jazz and and teams on that level i would understand, but theres always gonna be some troll saying he can't get beyond the first round who has no knowledge of basketball, just reading what other trolls have said.

that being said Melo is the guy now, NY went around and put a serious roster round him, with no linsanity there is no question who's team it is, and the knicks will be a much higher seed then usual this year so they will have some friendly matchups to start there postseason with.

What do you want, Lebron to retire, Rose to never come back from his injury. You do realize that to win a championship you eventually have to beat some elite teams right?

davids22
08-09-2012, 05:49 PM
[QUOTE=knickfan33;23269300]LOL... knocked out 8 times by the team that went on to win the championship, only kids who don't know about basketball would think that the first round is the reason, rather then looking at who his oppenents were.

losing to the dynasty lakers and dynasty spurs 7 times in the first round isnt the same as not being able to get out of the first round. and this year he 4-1 with a beat up team to the team that won the ship again.

now if the guy was losing to the utah jazz and and teams on that level i would understand, but theres always gonna be some troll saying he can't get beyond the first round who has no knowledge of basketball, just reading what other trolls have said. NY has put the roster around him, and Melo needs to step up and be the man who carries his team through the playoffs. No more excuses.

Da Knicks
08-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Melo for sure, offensive machine who is now playing good defense. I like how the scared miami fans run into every thread to bash Melo. This will be Melos best team ever and this will be the best chance he has had at a ring. chip or bust for that melo fellow...

smith&wesson
08-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Considering the fact that nash has played with some very elite players all in their prime im going to say nash.

guys he has played with in their respective prime

dirk
finley
amare
marion
joe johnson
barbosa
van exel
antwan jamison
josh howard
antoin walker

Punk
08-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Dwight Howard, IMO then Nash.

This board is an honest joke. Everyone said Deron and Paul are better than Melo back in 2010 (which is stupid to compare a PG to a scoring SF) but how is it that Melo hasn't lived up to the position if those two are better and get no criticism for their short comings?

Cal827
08-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Melo for Now... Durant better get a move on a championship with that semi-loaded team.

Paul also should look out... what the hell else does he need to win a title... another David stern "basketball reasons" action?

SteBO
08-09-2012, 05:55 PM
I love Westbrook, it's a shame he gets so much blame
Welcome to the club man. I don't like the criticism he gets either. The national media act like they don't win enough w/ Westbrook playing to his strengths. The same idiots that trash Westbrook are the ones that praise Derrick Rose, and they're playing styles are borderline the same. Granted Rose doesn't have a Kevin Durant on this team, but you'd be in denial if you think that both guys don't have a similar playing style.

SteBO
08-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Dwight Howard, IMO then Nash.

This board is an honest joke. Everyone said Deron and Paul are better than Melo back in 2010 (which is stupid to compare a PG to a scoring SF) but how is it that Melo hasn't lived up to the position if those two are better and get no criticism for their short comings?
It's your fan base and media market. That's what puts it over the top for me....not saying that I agree with it, but that's just the way it is and the way it's always been.

bucketss
08-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Melo for sure, offensive machine who is now playing good defense. I like how the scared miami fans run into every thread to bash Melo. This will be Melos best team ever and this will be the best chance he has had at a ring. chip or bust for that melo fellow...

this is definitely not his best team ever

YoungOne
08-09-2012, 05:58 PM
dwight, with all this shaq comparisons and best center for a decade etc. but his skills are not even close to equal to his physical tools.

nycsports2
08-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Sounds like another secret melo bait thread.

lol of course... and it is melo anyway and yes hes gonna deliver within 3 yrs. probably this yr as i feel it will be the best of his career thus far

knickfan33
08-09-2012, 06:02 PM
What do you want, Lebron to retire, Rose to never come back from his injury. You do realize that to win a championship you eventually have to beat some elite teams right?

yeah the point is everyone wants to say he can't get by the first round... no, he couldnt get past two of this era's dominant dynastys.

Da Knicks
08-09-2012, 06:07 PM

LOL Im dying to hear what was his best team!

SteBO
08-09-2012, 06:09 PM
People will argue the 2009 Denver team that went to the WCF.....

bucketss
08-09-2012, 06:11 PM

billups
jones
melo
nene
kenyon martin

with jr smith,chris anderson, and linas klieza off the bench

EnWhyKay
08-09-2012, 06:13 PM
It's Melo by default.. People dont like the way he switched teams... So now that they cant bash Lebron.. They will most certainly Bash Melo.. It is what it is..

Punk
The only reason why people clowned LeBron was because he hyped himself up anad it looked like he was failing at living up to it. None of these guys have ever called themselves "King"

LeBron called himself the "King" and had no rings. When he made it to the Finals, he usually choked then made distasteful comments to the media afterward or during the off-season.

Nobody else will get that sort of criticism. However, Dwight and Melo will get it because they decided to leave their teams by forcing their way to a bigger city for a bigger stage to win on.

Go back and look at his former rosters and look at his current one. It is clearly his best roster ever.

You do realize his WCF team was filled with Billups, JR, Kleiza, Petro, Jason Hart, Anthony Carter, Sonny Weems, Anderson, Juwan Howard right?

That's not a great roster. They only got to the WCF Finals because their defense was that good and Billups/Melo played great basketball on both ends.

knickfan33

it definetly is... nene and bllups are not match for this roster. when shump comes back and if the knicks find a way to replace amare(or he starts playing defence) its way better then anyteam he's had.

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Dwight Howard.

YoungOne
08-09-2012, 06:24 PM
knicks fans make this a melo thread :D
melo is not close to being the best player without a ring right now, so he is not the answer to this thread.

Da Knicks
08-09-2012, 06:35 PM
The only reason why people clowned LeBron was because he hyped himself up anad it looked like he was failing at living up to it. None of these guys have ever called themselves "King"

LeBron called himself the "King" and had no rings. When he made it to the Finals, he usually choked then made distasteful comments to the media afterward or during the off-season.

Nobody else will get that sort of criticism. However, Dwight and Melo will get it because they decided to leave their teams by forcing their way to a bigger city for a bigger stage to win on.

Go back and look at his former rosters and look at his current one. It is clearly his best roster ever.

You do realize his WCF team was filled with Billups, JR, Kleiza, Petro, Jason Hart, Anthony Carter, Sonny Weems, Anderson, Juwan Howard right?

That's not a great roster. They only got to the WCF Finals because their defense was that good and Billups/Melo played great basketball on both ends.

thanks punk you saved me alot of time!

Bornknick73
08-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Its easy to look at the stats and say its a failure but lets look closer at the teams.

03-04 Rookie year

Lost to the KG/Sprewell/Cassell led Wolves 4-1

Cassell was a playoff stud, KG was a 20-10 machine in his prime and Sprewell was Sprewell. He had a 21 yr old Nene, Camby and a 27 yr old Andre Miller, decent squad but understandable loss for his first time out.

04-05

Lost to San Antonio 4-1

Destroyed by the eventual NBA Champions. Nuff said.

05-06

Lost to the LA Clippers 4-1

This one is by far the most damaging. Head scratcher for sure. Justifiable criticism here.

06-07

Lost to San Antonio 4-1

Again destroyed by the eventual NBA Champions. 2 out of his 1st 3 years he drew the NBA champion in the first round with no legit 2nd star.

07-08

Lost to LA Lakers 4-0

Lakers lost in the Finals to Boston. Lakers win the title the following year. Again draws a powerhouse in the 1st round. An aging Iverson cant help him against the height of the Lakers.

08-09

Lost to Lakers in the WCF 4-2. Lakers regain the title of NBA Champions

Beat NOLA 4-1, beat Dallas 4-1, and lost to the champs once again. Billups leadership pushes them closer to the top but again Lakers are standing in the way.

09-10

Lost to Jazz 4-2

With no true center, Nene was injured and was thier only C. Johan Petro doesnt count, DWill and Boozer PnR them to death. How many teams in the West can win without a C in the playoffs?

So as a Western conference player in 7 playoff tries he drew a first round matchup with the Lakers and Spurs 4 times, he got spanked by KG and Spree in his rookie year and he had a inexcusable loss to the Clippers, lost to the Jazz without his C.

His Knicks luck reads about the same.

10-11

Loss to Boston 4-0

No Billups, No Amar'e, no real C.....no roster...no chance.

11-12

Loss to Miami 4-1

The M.A.S.H. saga continues. Lin out, Shump out, Tyson out a few games, Amar'e loses fight with extinguisher......no chance.

He basically went against the Celtics and Heat by himself, lost 5 times combined to the Lakers and Spurs, 4 of which became champion, got spanked his rookie year by a more experienced KG/Cassell/Sprewell team, injuries to his interior defense derailed him against the Jazz.

The only one I feel that falls on him was his loss to the Clippers. Other than that his luck has been ******.

So 6 out of 8 losses were justifiable. The Jazz loss is debateable and the Clippers loss was just fail. And I wont even count those Knicks losses as his fault.

And in those 8 western conference playoff losses who was his second star?

Kobe/Pau
Tim/Parker/Gino
KG/Sprewell

Outside of the Clippers every team had a legitimate second star. Boozer is debateable though. He had Billups, but compare Billups to the stars he had to go against when Billups arrived. Is he on par as the other sidekicks? I dont think so. He had good teams he just never had that second star.

Wade is great but he didnt win a thing until Shaq came, Lebron is great but he didnt win without Wade.

Carmelo has suffered from Ewing-itis. Hes had good teams but no legit second star in his prime to run with. And in this league without that 2nd guy you aint winning anything....just ask Jordan.

ewmania
08-09-2012, 06:36 PM
LOL i love how nash been in the league since 1996 but only have 3 votes

lol

Longhornfan1234
08-09-2012, 06:38 PM
cP3. He has mutltiple 2nd round disasters. Got swept while playing alongside a top 25 player and a stacked bench. :facepalm:

hidalgo
08-09-2012, 06:40 PM
i don't think Carmelo was expected to win a title. and he's already got an NCAA title, so he won a major championship long ago

GrumpyOldMan
08-09-2012, 06:44 PM
I love Nash, but he should have as much, probably more preasure on him to win as anyone. He is a 2 time MVP who has had good supporting casts and has a reputation for making teammates better. If he doesn't win with the Lakers he has no excuse.

Pierzynski4Prez
08-09-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm saying Durant because he is the only one available that as a #1 option could probably lead a team to a title. The rest clearly need another player at at least the same caliber to sniff a ring these days.

KnickaBocka.44
08-09-2012, 07:09 PM
It's your fan base and media market. That's what puts it over the top for me....not saying that I agree with it, but that's just the way it is and the way it's always been.

Don't contradict yourself or anything :eyebrow:

LongIslandIcedZ
08-09-2012, 07:11 PM
After the **** he pulled over the offseason, its without a doubt Dwight

SteBO
08-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Don't contradict yourself or anything :eyebrow:
:confused: What are you talking about? That's the reality. I don't like that a fan base is what can put pressure on a player, but that's just the way it is therefore I've accepted it for what it is. It's simple dude.

b@llhog24
08-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Statistically Melo isn't really on track to do anything really spectacular. He'll go down as a perennial all-star and All-Nba teamer. Pretty good career for anyone imo. But it's not like he's likely to make it in the Top 50 players all-time like Durant, Cp3 and Dwight are.

knickfan33
08-09-2012, 07:15 PM
I'm saying Durant because he is the only one available that as a #1 option could probably lead a team to a title. The rest clearly need another player at at least the same caliber to sniff a ring these days.

lol... ibaka and westbrook?? durants on his own? really now?

the answer is melo, he had big expectations, he's the only player to come out of college in this era who literally won a national champinship by himself.

drafted the same the same year as lebron, and now lebron has his ring.

the answer isn't durant because he has so much time left.

KnickaBocka.44
08-09-2012, 07:17 PM

Thats what does it for you...but you don't agree with it? That is a contradiction, my friend.

SteBO
08-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Thats what does it for you...but you don't agree with it? That is a contradiction, my friend.
Ok let's rephrase, NY media and fans is what puts the pressure on Carmelo to produce at high level and lead his team far. I don't like the way that works, but since it is what it is, you have to come to grips with it, as I have. Does that work better for you? It better, because there's no other way I can put it......

KnickaBocka.44
08-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Ok let's rephrase, NY media and fans is what puts the pressure on Carmelo to produce at high level and lead his team far. I don't like the way that works, but since it is what it is, you have to come to grips with it, as I have. Does that work better for you? It better, because there's no other way I can put it......

Yes it does, now that you aren't proposing two competing viewpoints in the same sentence. Don't get mad at me because you sounded schizophrenic in your original post.

SteBO
08-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Yes it does, now that you aren't proposing two competing viewpoints in the same sentence. Don't get mad at me because you sounded schizophrenic in your original post.
Don't know where you got "mad" from. I was just explaining my thought process, and wouldn't have rephrased my original post had I not conceded contradictory. Moving on.....

bucketss

i like how you list billups than a bunch of scrubs, how about nene and kenyon?

lets look at the knicks roster now,camby and kidd who are like 40 years old, felton who is coming off one of his worst seasons,shumpert who is coming off a serious injury, a declining injury prone amare, and a bunch of role players.

melo and chandler are the only players with great value.

Blitzbolt
Clearly is Nash but we don't hate Nash.

Fat Melo is a selfish Fat *** who ball hogs the ball in the playoffs ISOs don't work in the playoffs.

KnickaBocka.44
08-09-2012, 07:33 PM
In the end, these guys are more critical of themselves than anyone else is.

On nash- A lot of people forget that the Suns probably would have gotten by the Spurs that one year if Amare and Diaw hadn't been suspended for hanging their big toes over the out of bounds line when Nash got checked into the boards by Horry. They would have played Lebron's Cavs and could have won that series too. However, I guess we will never know...

SteBO
08-09-2012, 07:36 PM
i like how you list billups than a bunch of scrubs, how about nene and kenyon?

lets look at the knicks roster now,camby and kidd who are like 40 years old, felton who is coming off one of his worst seasons,shumpert who is coming off a serious injury, a declining injury prone amare, and a bunch of role players.

melo and chandler are the only players with great value.
Kenyon Martin and Nene were no less injury prone though. A lot, if not most, of their scoring came from Billups and Melo. If you compare, if healthy, the productivity of Martin/Nene to Shumpert/Amare, the Knicks have them beat. There's a lot of "ifs" when it comes to the Knicks' roster, but if healthy, I think they're the better team.

At least that Denver team only truly had the Lakers to deal with then......the Knicks will have a tougher road to the ECF beyond Round 1, and that'll depend on where they seed.

Trueblue2
08-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Melo for sure, hes played against lebron for his whole life, melo's a year older, and they play the same position. Melo's gotta inherit that title because his and lebron's rivalry goes back to high school. The fact that melo joined up with another "star" puts the pressure on him to reignite the rivalry and prove he's a championship caliber player too.

bucketss
08-09-2012, 07:40 PM
it definetly is... nene and bllups are not match for this roster. when shump comes back and if the knicks find a way to replace amare(or he starts playing defence) its way better then anyteam he's had.

billups was averaging nearly 20 a game and was an allstar that year and nene was a solid big man. compare to the knicks pg/pf duo you have an injury prone amare who still can't play defense or rebound and the duo of felton/kidd one is like 40 years old and the other is coming off one of his worst season.

bucketss
08-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Kenyon Martin and Nene were no less injury prone though. A lot, if not most, of their scoring came from Billups and Melo. If you compare, if healthy, the productivity of Martin/Nene to Shumpert/Amare, the Knicks have them beat. There's a lot of "ifs" when it comes to the Knicks' roster, but if healthy, I think they're the better team.

At least that Denver team only truly had the Lakers to deal with then......the Knicks will have a tougher road to the ECF beyond Round 1, and that'll depend on where they seed.

how is shumpert/amare better than nene/kenyon?

also nene that year played all 82 games and kenyon played 58

bbcmillionaire
08-09-2012, 07:45 PM
lol rose has three votes and dwill has 0? this list should be called the most disliked player on psd, id vote nash because hes old and needs it in the next 2 years more then anybody

meloman1592
08-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Melo for sure, hes played against lebron for his whole life, melo's a year older, and they play the same position. Melo's gotta inherit that title because his and lebron's rivalry goes back to high school. The fact that melo joined up with another "star" puts the pressure on him to reignite the rivalry and prove he's a championship caliber player too.

Actually 7 months

SteBO
08-09-2012, 07:50 PM
how is shumpert/amare better than nene/kenyon?

also nene that year played all 82 games and kenyon played 58
Youth plays a big factor there as well, but again, we're talking "ifs". I just think this Knicks team is a little more well rounded when healthy. Shumpert is a stud defender, and can score a little and Amare is still a star in this league (again, when healthy).

Amare just had an awful year, both on and off the floor. I'm interested in how he's gonna bounce back, if he does at all. But if he manages to do so, he's still very good player.

bucketss
08-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Youth plays a big factor there as well, but again, we're talking "ifs". I just think this Knicks team is a little more well rounded when healthy. Shumpert is a stud defender, and can score a little and Amare is still a star in this league (again, when healthy).

Amare just had an awful year, both on and off the floor. I'm interested in how he's gonna bounce back, if he does at all. But if he manages to do so, he's still very good player.

i don't think amare is very good, to me hes on somewhere near the level of nene. I bet many knick fans would take nene for amare straight up right now in a heartbeat.

ninerrider80
08-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Melo with Dwight a close second imo

ThuglifeJ
08-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Melo never is gonna win a championship AND he sold out

justinnum1
08-09-2012, 08:09 PM
i don't think amare is very good, to me hes on somewhere near the level of nene. I bet many knick fans would take nene for amare straight up right now in a heartbeat.

makes sense.

Jarvo
08-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Vince Carter

todu82
08-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Dwight Howard.

Kashmir13579
08-09-2012, 09:42 PM
I don't see how PSD can simultaneously say the Knicks aren't built to contend and Carmelo has the most pressure to win a ring..

bucketss
08-09-2012, 09:49 PM
I don't see how PSD can simultaneously say the Knicks aren't built to contend and Carmelo has the most pressure to win a ring..

lol,exactly

mrblisterdundee
08-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Tracy McGrady is close to signing with the Bulls.

b@llhog24
08-10-2012, 12:00 AM

Haters' gonna hate bro.

Raph12
08-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Dwight will be the next guy to get killed for not winning... Pressure is on the Lakers to deliver another ring to La-La land.