PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Raiders Fans 14 members

Pages : [1] 2

GREATNESS ONE
08-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Thank you for participating. Let's get this going !!!! Let the Battle begin !

BigGuy951-
Mberr-
Wolfe-Raider-
RaiderKid318-
Lakers3747-
RaiderJunkee-
Switch-
SnakePlissken-
NC-Raiderfan-
RaidersRock99-
Pablo-

Wolfe-Raider
08-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Can I let the computer pick for me? I am a single Dad with a 9 yr old boy full of piss and vinegar if you know what I mean, I have also never done a live draft before. I will do it if I have to though. Also what time is the draft?

Raidazzz
08-09-2012, 06:36 PM
let me know if there is more room!!!

BigGuy951
08-09-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm good for noon.

BigGuy951
08-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Everyone that can't make it should just do what I'm doing. Set your player rankings. So if auto-pick is needed, you won't get ripped off.

Raidazzz
08-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Let me know if something opens up!

Wolfe-Raider
08-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Everyone that can't make it should just do what I'm doing. Set your player rankings. So if auto-pick is needed, you won't get ripped off.

Thanks BigGuy, got most of it done already, just need to make some changes, Damn that pocket hercules! Can we go for about 6:00 p.m. PST?

BigGuy951
08-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Hmm, if it's at 6 pm I'll have to auto draft :sigh:

GREATNESS ONE
08-10-2012, 01:59 AM
Can I let the computer pick for me? I am a single Dad with a 9 yr old boy full of piss and vinegar if you know what I mean, I have also never done a live draft before. I will do it if I have to though. Also what time is the draft?

Yes of course you can set off-line or attend live bro for sure.

I'm good for noon.

Ok.

Yes excellent advise but please check in that you will participate in the draft/season. No quiters/bye weeks :laugh2:

Let me know if something opens up!

Ok Stillballin had it just before but if he doesn't want too or if two open up you can jump in but it will probably come down to the wire.

Thanks BigGuy, got most of it done already, just need to make some changes, Damn that pocket hercules! Can we go for about 6:00 p.m. PST?

Hopefully we can find a good time for everybody. We should take a vote...

I just want a extremely competitive league with everyone playing all year and participating, making it fair for everybody.

got some early heads ups on replies via message. everyone being able to read this we should get a better heads up as a league what works best.

Raidazzz
08-10-2012, 05:12 PM
k feel free to email me if something does open up. ffknow@gmail.com

raidernation305
08-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Brianjfuentes@aol.com anytime is good for me. Add me plz

Wolfe-Raider
08-10-2012, 07:32 PM
ok noon...how do I set my draft to auto pick, cant find it.

RaiderKid318
08-10-2012, 09:10 PM
I'll be there noon is good.

GREATNESS ONE
08-11-2012, 12:00 AM
thanks Gents^

Wolfe, I'll message you.

Pablo! Lakers3747! Raiders rock!! Wtf! Speak !!! Lol I see you dudes in the forum.

I don't wanna see no Snake crying if you get booted :p (had to get that in there lol sorry Snaky)

For real, I'm going to wait until tomorrow night midnight, if still no response I'm going to make arrangements to add people who want to play.

I really hope everyone plays this year that is already in but if not so be it mang.

Switch
08-11-2012, 01:27 AM
I'm down but I work until 3 PM that day, so I will just set the rankings and have it pick for me.

impressionz671
08-11-2012, 02:38 AM
any openings let me know!

GREATNESS ONE
08-11-2012, 03:31 AM
I'm down but I work until 3 PM that day, so I will just set the rankings and have it pick for me.

Sweet!

Lakers3747
08-11-2012, 03:49 AM
So is the draft at 12?

GREATNESS ONE
08-11-2012, 04:03 AM
Yessir. 12 PST Sunday.

Lakers3747
08-11-2012, 04:10 AM
Alright kool

RaiderJunkee
08-11-2012, 10:50 AM
High noon tomorrow, I'll be there!

GREATNESS ONE
08-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Sweet !!! Can't wait !

Snake Plissken
08-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Noon is fine for me.

GREATNESS ONE
08-11-2012, 01:20 PM
Noice.

GREATNESS ONE
08-11-2012, 07:50 PM
RaidersRock99, KobeOwnsU, RaiderBeast

I need an answer guys by tonight.

RaiderKid318
08-12-2012, 01:00 PM
this was ****ing pointless seeing as the time was changed anyways

GREATNESS ONE
08-12-2012, 01:34 PM
:eyebrow: the time is still the same dude..

GREATNESS ONE
08-12-2012, 01:35 PM
12pm PST , 3pm EST. Today.

Raiders420
08-12-2012, 01:46 PM
from the looks of it, this league is full. We should start another 1. im sure we could get 10 ppl or so. if anyones down, hit me up. I can start the league, or someone else can. just shoot me an invite shaunepowell@yahoo.com

GREATNESS ONE
08-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Yea I think there is a few people who want to jump in another league too.

Also BG, you can move this thread to the Raiders-Sub fantasy forum

BigGuy951
08-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Okay, I'm beyond tired. :yawn:

RaiderBeast
08-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Damn I didn't log on for a couple of days. I got kicked out of the league it looks like haha. I can't login for the draft

BigGuy951
08-12-2012, 02:55 PM
This draft chat :laugh2:

Snake Plissken
08-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Great Draft Greatness One, thanks for making it happen.

Big Guy...Go hydrate my friend ;)

GREATNESS ONE
08-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Damn I didn't log on for a couple of days. I got kicked out of the league it looks like haha. I can't login for the draft

damn bro, I was sending messages for like a week or two. I waited until the very last minute but nada. My bad but I think we might start up another.

This draft chat :laugh2:

hahaha yea that was fun. Mberr is hilarious.

Yea that was a great all-around draft, can't wait for a great season !!!

And yea BG go get some rest lol

Raider Football !!!!!!!!!!!!

RaiderKid318
08-12-2012, 05:15 PM
guys im doing a keeper league if any of you would like yo join! 5 open spots as of right now!

BigGuy951
08-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Yahoo?

BigGuy951
08-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Eff it. I'm in.

BigGuy951
08-12-2012, 06:00 PM
hahaha yea that was fun. Mberr is hilarious.

For real :laugh2:

Yea that was a great all-around draft, can't wait for a great season !!!

And yea BG go get some rest lol

I will tonight, hopefully it gets my sleeping pattern back on track. I'm just loungin' around now haha

BigGuy951
08-12-2012, 06:00 PM

I have, I've drank 2 liters already :laugh2:

KobeOwnSU
08-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Never knew til today that you could get kicked out a league.

Snake Plissken
08-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Keeper league? I'm in...so much for promising my wife that I would only be in one league with some old college buddies.

I have been in that league since the late 1980's. It was called Rotisserie (Roto) Football back then and we used the USA Today for stats. Thats where Rotoworld got its name.

Draft was multiple pitchers of beer and pizza, the weekly stats session on Tuesday was also vast pitchers of beer and arguing, been doing it with the same group (more or less) all these years. My first pick ever was Marcus Allen (5th pick 1st Round 1986 draft) holly crap I am old...This was on the heals of his 1985 MVP season and I was thrilled to death he fell to me at #5.

GREATNESS ONE
08-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Eff it. I'm in.

Lol ! Just don't forget about our league next weekend :)

Never knew til today that you could get kicked out a league.

:sigh: dude....

Keeper league? I'm in...so much for promising my wife that I would only be in one league with some old college buddies.

I have been in that league since the late 1980's. It was called Rotisserie (Roto) Football back then and we used the USA Today for stats. Thats where Rotoworld got its name.

Draft was multiple pitchers of beer and pizza, the weekly stats session on Tuesday was also vast pitchers of beer and arguing, been doing it with the same group (more or less) all these years. My first pick ever was Marcus Allen (5th pick 1st Round 1986 draft) holly crap I am old...This was on the heals of his 1985 MVP season and I was thrilled to death he fell to me at #5.

If you guys want we can make this league a Keepers.

I like rotisserie in Basketball leagues. And you're only as old as you feel brother! I'm 30 and everyone thinks I'm around 21 :D

Anyways, this should be a great year, enjoy gents!!!

BigGuy951
08-12-2012, 07:15 PM
I'm down for keepers in our league!

Snake Plissken
08-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Lol ! Just don't forget about our league next weekend :)

If you guys want we can make this league a Keepers.

I like rotisserie in Basketball leagues. And you're only as old as you feel brother! I'm 30 and everyone thinks I'm around 21 :D

Anyways, this should be a great year, enjoy gents!!!

I am good with a keeper league. I like the format with an IDP roster slot. Watch McClain being the steal of the draft...lol :)

Never said I felt old, I have let my workout regime slide last couple of years but started doing P90X a few weeks back and am back in the saddle.

Trying to figure out who we need to give the Al Davis Memorial Homer Award to on this years draft board.

Good times, thanks again Bro...

BigGuy951
08-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Whoever drafted Janikowski in like the 3rd round gets it lol

KobeOwnSU
08-12-2012, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=GREATNESS ONE;23305143]Lol ! Just don't forget about our league next weekend :)

I kicked back a few beers, i'm good now :cheers:

GREATNESS ONE
08-12-2012, 10:40 PM
^ we gotta catch a couple games bro, I'll buy the pizza :)

GREATNESS ONE
08-12-2012, 10:43 PM
I'm down for keepers in our league!

Hell yeah me too!!! The other one is for sure a keeper league too!

I am good with a keeper league. I like the format with an IDP roster slot. Watch McClain being the steal of the draft...lol :)

Never said I felt old, I have let my workout regime slide last couple of years but started doing P90X a few weeks back and am back in the saddle.

Trying to figure out who we need to give the Al Davis Memorial Homer Award to on this years draft board.

Good times, thanks again Bro...

Watch out, Snake is on the P90x :lift: you should check out the fitness forum BG is on :p

Whoever drafted Janikowski in like the 3rd round gets it lol

hahaha I think that was Wolfe, took Jano and Detroit's defense back to back.

mberr
08-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Was Wolfe being serious and doesn't know how to play or what? He started off pretty well with Brees, Victor Cruz, and Brandon Marshall then he took Detroit DEF followed by Janikowski. And that wasn't the confusing part. He got Du'ane Bennett (rb from Packers- who???), then NE DEF, and also spent picks on injured Mendenhall and 3rd stringer Tim Hightower.

Other than that, Snake finished the draft with 3 straight Oakland picks, Haboob drafted Moore in the 4th and Ford in the 12th.

Someone will exploit Raiderkid318 for some trades. His RBs are Ray Rice, Beanie Wells, Taiwan Jones, and Toby Gerheart... Wells is injury prone and Jones+Gerheart are back-ups who wont see much action. His WRs are K. Britt, R. Wayne, A.J. Green, Jeffery, and Kendall Wright, hope Britt doesn't get suspended but does get healthy, and I hope one of the rookies shows up otherwise he will be in trooooouuuble.

GREATNESS ONE
08-12-2012, 11:38 PM
^ Hahahahaha the official Mberr break down. So who are the top 4 teams in your opinion, Mel... I mean Mberr :p lol

mberr
08-13-2012, 12:02 AM
lol you can't say Wolfe didn't have a weird *** draft after he got Brandon Marshall. And Snake+Haboob were the biggest homers (kudos to whoever got Palmer in the 9th).

And Raiderkid318 will pay bc he took Gerheart just to **** me over. But guys like AP don't get reinjured and don't like to share carries (I'm hoping).

mberr
08-13-2012, 12:14 AM
I dunno about best four but Switch, Speed Kills, LA Hussler, and Greatness One stand out, although I'm not sure why you'd take Chris Johnson over Tom Brady. I would've taken him #1 overall... W Josh McDaniels he is going to push 50 TDs again I think.

RaiderKid318
08-13-2012, 12:48 AM
Was Wolfe being serious and doesn't know how to play or what? He started off pretty well with Brees, Victor Cruz, and Brandon Marshall then he took Detroit DEF followed by Janikowski. And that wasn't the confusing part. He got Du'ane Bennett (rb from Packers- who???), then NE DEF, and also spent picks on injured Mendenhall and 3rd stringer Tim Hightower.

Other than that, Snake finished the draft with 3 straight Oakland picks, Haboob drafted Moore in the 4th and Ford in the 12th.

Someone will exploit Raiderkid318 for some trades. His RBs are Ray Rice, Beanie Wells, Taiwan Jones, and Toby Gerheart... Wells is injury prone and Jones+Gerheart are back-ups who wont see much action. His WRs are K. Britt, R. Wayne, A.J. Green, Jeffery, and Kendall Wright, hope Britt doesn't get suspended but does get healthy, and I hope one of the rookies shows up otherwise he will be in trooooouuuble.

Lol your expectation for DMAC to last the whole season is cute. Toby will get multiple carries this year until AP is 100%. green is a beast and if you don't think so your nutts. Wayne last time I checked is good. Britt.. Stud. Wright and Alshon will start. O and I got the best TE in the game. But we will see when I spanka dat ***.

Snake Plissken
08-13-2012, 12:59 AM
lol you can't say Wolfe didn't have a weird *** draft after he got Brandon Marshall. And Snake+Haboob were the biggest homers (kudos to whoever got Palmer in the 9th).

And Raiderkid318 will pay bc he took Gerheart just to **** me over. But guys like AP don't get reinjured and don't like to share carries (I'm hoping).

I took Palmer in the 9th...

Being that its a IDP leage, I took a flier on McClain after already taking Troy Polamalu.

mberr
08-13-2012, 01:42 AM
Lol your expectation for DMAC to last the whole season is cute. Toby will get multiple carries this year until AP is 100%. green is a beast and if you don't think so your nutts. Wayne last time I checked is good. Britt.. Stud. Wright and Alshon will start. O and I got the best TE in the game. But we will see when I spanka dat ***.

I didn't draft DMAC I drafted AP. But what are you going to do when Beanie Wells gets hurt, start a guy who you hope will get some carries (Gerhart)?

Green and Wayne are good, Britt has had 3 knee surgeries in the past year + has a suspension to serve for alcohol abuse. You need 3 WRs and a Flex player... you're gonna start two rookie WR on your lineup?

I took Palmer in the 9th...

Being that its a IDP leage, I took a flier on McClain after already taking Troy Polamalu.
4-3 MLBs are among the most productive IDPs so not bad gamble.

RaiderKid318
08-13-2012, 02:58 AM
I didn't draft DMAC I drafted AP. But what are you going to do when Beanie Wells gets hurt, start a guy who you hope will get some carries (Gerhart)?

Green and Wayne are good, Britt has had 3 knee surgeries in the past year + has a suspension to serve for alcohol abuse. You need 3 WRs and a Flex player... you're gonna start two rookie WR on your lineup?

4-3 MLBs are among the most productive IDPs so not bad gamble.

Lol you make rookies sound bad. I will be starting two TEs and one has been lucks go-to-guy for years. Being a rookie doesn't mean **** there he has chemistry. Surgery is no where near a big deal as it was 10 years ago, even multiple surgeries.

Didn't say you drafted DMAC you said jones and Toby won't get any carries, which means you believe DMAC will last lmao. You are also banking on britt getting hurt which I could say for every player in the league. As for wells if he gets hurt o'well there are lots of good FAs out there still.

Lakers3747
08-13-2012, 03:01 AM
Don't want to sound cocky but r u guys ready to get worked by me haha jk but it's going to be real fun season hope all u r ready to fight for 2nd place

BigGuy951
08-13-2012, 03:58 AM
I drafted DMac :box:

I really had no other choice :laugh2:

OAKLAND BEST
08-13-2012, 04:55 AM
let me know if a spot is open

BigGuy951
08-13-2012, 05:06 AM
We already drafted.
Spots are open in the other fantasy football thread by RaiderKid

mberr
08-13-2012, 11:08 AM
You guys are NOT ready
http://tinypic.com/r/2rhmo89/6

http://i49.tinypic.com/2rhmo89.jpg
I'll put the pic hopefully the mods won't see it for a while :)

Wolfe-Raider
08-13-2012, 11:10 AM

Dude! My Droid phone started freaking out on me and I kept losing service and when I went to pick it wasn't the guy I thought I had selected. Then i couldn't get it off of auto pick. I don't know what happened. Frickin phone. Now I need a Running back, anyone have an extra decent one they can trade me? CRAP!

GREATNESS ONE
08-13-2012, 11:15 AM
D-Mac will stay healthy !!!! I just know it :)

Lol Wolfe, we were wondering what was going on, you were drafting pretty crazy. I got tons of RB's if you wanna trade, send a proposal.

Man I can't wait to get the season started!

GREATNESS ONE
08-13-2012, 11:16 AM
You guys are NOT ready
http://tinypic.com/r/2rhmo89/6

http://i49.tinypic.com/2rhmo89.jpg
I'll put the pic hopefully the mods won't see it for a while :)

Ahahahahah !!!

Wolfe-Raider
08-13-2012, 11:18 AM

Man, I was waiting for the draft all excited and WHAMMY! SCREWED!

mberr
08-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Dude! My Droid phone started freaking out on me and I kept losing service and when I went to pick it wasn't the guy I thought I had selected. Then i couldn't get it off of auto pick. I don't know what happened. Frickin phone. Now I need a Running back, anyone have an extra decent one they can trade me? CRAP!

Shonn Greene + Doug Baldwin for Victor Cruz.

mberr
08-13-2012, 11:24 AM
dude can you add two roster spots?

GREATNESS ONE
08-13-2012, 11:27 AM
idk if I can add to the roster after the draft and season has started but look at you wheeling and dealing lol.

Well I still think the funniest pic was Pablo's Ryan Matthews pick at the 5 spot LOL

mberr
08-13-2012, 11:50 AM
What made you pick up Chris Johnson in the 1st?

GREATNESS ONE
08-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Getting Micheal Vick in the 3rd :) Figured I could get a 2nd tier/ 1st tier Qb in the 3rd/4th but there is a big drop off from stud RB's to the next level. Heck you even took AP with your last pick and he's supposedly "injured" (though I think he'll be back and beasting)

I like my RB depth though and my team all-around.

Wolfe-Raider
08-13-2012, 12:05 PM
dude can you add two roster spots?

Me? No, at the limit. Waiting on some free agent stuff to go through, I didn't even notice until after the draft that we had a single D player, trying to pick one up and a couple back ups for other positions.

GREATNESS ONE
08-13-2012, 12:07 PM
I got Navarro Bowman & Cedric Benson for you Wolfe

mberr
08-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Getting Micheal Vick in the 3rd :) Figured I could get a 2nd tier/ 1st tier Qb in the 3rd/4th but there is a big drop off from stud RB's to the next level. Heck you even took AP with your last pick and he's supposedly "injured" (though I think he'll be back and beasting)

I like my RB depth though and my team all-around.
I know. I meant what made you think CJ2k is going to go back to his glory days?

Me? No, at the limit. Waiting on some free agent stuff to go through, I didn't even notice until after the draft that we had a single D player, trying to pick one up and a couple back ups for other positions.

No I was asking G.O. bc he is the commish. the FA period will be exciting lol. I'm glad I'm 1st on waivers since I had the last pick (unfortunately, you're gonna be last since you had the 1st pick).

Benson+Bowman is a sucky proposal compared to mine. Benson's going to a committee on a team that is 95% pass and Benson doesn't catch it a lot. Shonn Greene has the RB position locked up on a team featuring Sanchez at QB. And Doug Baldwin's not a bad WR and there's no one else certain with the Seahawks. Don't trade for a defensive player, there are so many available. If you don't wanna give me Cruz, I'll also do the trade for Marshall.

Raidazzz
08-13-2012, 12:41 PM
guys im doing a keeper league if any of you would like yo join! 5 open spots as of right now!

Any openings still? Also, any league details?

Wolfe-Raider
08-13-2012, 01:07 PM
I know. I meant what made you think CJ2k is going to go back to his glory days?

No I was asking G.O. bc he is the commish. the FA period will be exciting lol. I'm glad I'm 1st on waivers since I had the last pick (unfortunately, you're gonna be last since you had the 1st pick).

Benson+Bowman is a sucky proposal compared to mine. Benson's going to a committee on a team that is 95% pass and Benson doesn't catch it a lot. Shonn Greene has the RB position locked up on a team featuring Sanchez at QB. And Doug Baldwin's not a bad WR and there's no one else certain with the Seahawks. Don't trade for a defensive player, there are so many available. If you don't wanna give me Cruz, I'll also do the trade for Marshall.

LOL - Those two guys are my only saving grace besides Brees and maybe Jano. Thanks though. I will think about it, but right now, I cant do it.

mberr
08-13-2012, 01:52 PM
LOL - Those two guys are my only saving grace besides Brees and maybe Jano. Thanks though. I will think about it, but right now, I cant do it.

Urine Trouble to The Judge:
Shonn Green
Jermaine Gresham
Doug Baldwin

The Judge to Urine Trouble:
Victor Cruz
Greg Little

GREATNESS ONE
08-13-2012, 03:05 PM
Lol how is my offer crap? I didn't even offer for any player. Was just saying those 2 are there if he needs it. Benson will start un GB soon and Bowman racked up the TT last year.

Regarding CJ, I think with the contract nonsense out the way he will start playing like his ole self/. Like second half of last year.

mberr
08-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Oh... well there's not a lot of players on his team to trade for unless you're just gonna give them away for free, although I would be opposed to that as it's supposed to be for reals you can't just do unfair trades like Aaron Rodgers for Du'ane Bennett.

CJ's statline 2nd half of the season:

CIN 14att-64yds-0TD rush, 4-46-0 rec
CAR 27-130-1, 4-44-0
ATL 12-13-0, 3-15-0
TAM 23-190-0, 1-3-0
BUF 23-153-2, 1-4-0
NOR 11-23-0, 5-43-0
IND 15-55-0, 8-54-0
JAX 15-56-0, 0-0-0
HOU 15-61-0, 4-49-0

He blew up against the panthers, buccs, and bills. Also was stuffed by Indy, Houston, and Jax twice.
panthers had major issues on D
Buccs quit on their coach
Bills fell apart towards the end.

Not trying to bring u down, I'm just saying I think it was a risky pick.

GREATNESS ONE
08-13-2012, 07:55 PM
You mean I wasted my pick !!! Noooooooooo!!!!! What am I going to do now???? :faint:

Lol well my friend if there is one thing I learned about fantasy football; last year means nothing.

Oh and for the record, I agree. No BS trades. Maybe we should put them on here/pass them through here.

RaiderKid318
08-13-2012, 08:10 PM
That will be too difficult. If we put it in the fantasy section sure because people won't put their BS input that are in the league and it will be really easy to keep up with.

mberr
08-13-2012, 08:29 PM
We can just make a thread with the name of the league as the title, and whenever two teams agree on a trade, the commish can announce it in the thread and it's up to league members to voice concerns within 2 days and if at least 3 people have a problem w/ the trade, there'll be a vote on it by team owners BUT it has to be done quickly, before the next game.

GREATNESS ONE
08-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Whatever you guys wanna do is fine with me.

mal22
08-13-2012, 11:00 PM
Overall I like where we are headed

GREATNESS ONE
08-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Wolfe sent you a trade proposal

Andy Dalton
Cedric Benson
Navarro Bowman

For

Jay Cutler
Rashard Mendenhall

This trade plugs all your holes, a Defender who will get high points(over 125+). A RB who will be the starter/ (fighting w/ Starks.) And a Qb who had a great year last year and seems to have only gotten better.

I get a wait and see with Mendenhall and a gunslinger who was recently injured.

mberr
08-14-2012, 01:40 AM
Wolfe, I am 100% biased in my ensuing argument, but I also speak the truth:

Your main hole is at the RB position.
Is Cedric Benson really going to solve your problems? Consider that last year, the top two GB backs amassed just over 1,100yds and 3 TDs. GB is an all-out passing team, and those two RBs were able to stay on the field because their pass catching abilities- together, they had about 500yds receiving. In his whole career, Benson has just over 700 rec yards... Benson won't get as many opportunities as the top two rushers last year combined because his skill set is lacking. Plus he is going to a committee where Kuhn stands to play a bigger role than Benson. Rodgers and his WRs have gotten better and healthier, and the running game will be an after thought. Lastly- last year, Rodgers had almost 25% as many rushing yards as their top 2 RBs combined, and had just as many rushing TDs.

He is dangling Bowman in your face to excite you. But IDPs are a dime a dozen, you can find matching production without trading for it.

You'd be losing Cutler and gaining Dalton, when Cutler's got Forte, Jeffery, Marshall, and the TEs. Don't be fooled- Cutler will be a force.

In addition, you'd be losing the best RB on your roster, who may come back as early as week 6.

In terms of points, Benson was about 20 spots lower than Shonn Green. This year, Benson is going to a 99% pass offense and won't be the #1 back. On the other hand, Green has no competition and his o-line got better.

You're also really weak at TE.

Shonn Green
Jermain Gresham

for

Victor Cruz
Greg Little

GREATNESS ONE
08-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Though I don't necessarily disagree with young Mberr's statement/post. I will point out a few things

Last year Cedric Benson had more rushing yards then Shonne Greene.

Navarro Bowman is one of around 10 legit IDP players who average over 8+ fantasy points a game. There is one left on the waiver wire but I guess that's besides the point. Guess what I'm trying to say, it's not really a "Dime a dozen" sorta speak. You need a good one and Bowman will lock up that spot for you.

Lastly, yeah Cutler and Dalton are even, though I too agree with Mberr's assessment, that he should have a better season with more weapons, Dalton didn't really lose much and another year under his belt he's only going to build from his stellar rookie season throwing over 3000 yards and 20 td's.

finally, I'm not trying to trade for Victor Cruz like Mberr lol, look at the evaluation trade link when you look at the trade, your team gets a mega boost in the trade. Just something to think about, not really desperate to make the trade, just mamkes sense for both of us.

Also if you're going to trade Cruz ask for both Redman and Greene :)

that way you have Pitt starter and if Greene becomes a disappointment ala last year you won't lose too much in Cruz's (or B-Marsh's) production.

mberr
08-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Hmmm... would it be wise for me to trade two starting RBs in what will be run-first offenses, one RB playing with Sanchez and the other RB who has a QB with a partially torn rotator cuff, a new OC, and their most explosive weapon holding out this long... all for one starting-quality WR and a WR on the Browns? (http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/how_about_no.jpg)

ooooooh... one of ten defensive players averaging 8+ FF pts per game. Lol the highest IDP averaged 9.875 FF pts per game last season, and there are 27 IDPs who averaged between 7 and 8 FF pts. Please.

And what hole is he gonna plug with Benson? Whatever he did last season doesn't matter right? That was your stance in regards to CJ2k being a bust last season? Benson isn't going to be worth jack squat this season. You only drafted him as trade bait. I bet Benson has less than 300yds, 2TDs this season.

You want Mendenhall because you're hoping he will come back this year and help you out come playoff time.

You also want to trade Dalton for Cutler bc Dalton's facing the AFC north, AFC west, and NFC east while Cutler plays the more cupcake NFC west and AFC south.

I was offering Doug Baldwin and later offered Gresham. D. Baldwin is Flynn's #1 WR and Gresham has the potential to be as good as any other TE in this league.

GREATNESS ONE
08-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Hahah well good look up on the average of IDP. I just tend to notice Lb's are thee most productive, last year Bowman was a beast. The only one left on the wire is Fletcher other then that you're screwed on IDP if you don't have a good one.

I drafted Benson because I truly believe he will be the starter after week 4ish but hey it is what it is and you're right last year means nothing. (I'm gonna laugh my *** off when CJ blows up this year) but we'll see what happens. Also he drafted Duanne Bennett ( I think that's right lol) :eyebrow: at least he will get production from Benson.

Regarding Mendenhall, you're right he won't do nothing until late in the season( if anything at all)

And yea, I like Dalton and wouldn't mind keeping him, I just like Cutler especially with the B-Marsh acquisition ( which he has) so I figured I would swap since having your #1 receiver and the QB from the same team is a fantasy no-no.

And your trade proposal is a joke lol Gresham is crap and Matt Flynn/Jackson/Russel Wilson are all still fighting for the starting role. They're gonna be one of the worst teams in the league. Why would you want any weapon on that team? other then maybe Lynch.

Saying all that, I enjoy our little back and forth and honna be even more of a pleasure to win our division and spank that *** :)

Let the War begin !!!! :laugh2: I love Fantasy Football!!!

GREATNESS ONE
08-14-2012, 07:23 PM
On a side-note, how do you guys feel we should treat league inactivity?

BigGuy951
08-14-2012, 08:00 PM
I don't care what anyone says about my team. I handle it how I want. I know I drafted well considering I got the 10th pick -_- haha. But we'll see. I'm looking forward to the season. I know it wasn't my best draft ever, but I also know it's better than a lot of other guys' drafts I've seen.

Snake Plissken
08-14-2012, 08:15 PM
I don't care what anyone says about my team. I handle it how I want. I know I drafted well considering I got the 10th pick -_- haha. But we'll see. I'm looking forward to the season. I know it wasn't my best draft ever, but I also know it's better than a lot of other guys' drafts I've seen.

Ken Stabler did some of his best work hung over...:)

BigGuy951
08-14-2012, 08:16 PM
That's the success I'm aiming for! :laugh2:

GREATNESS ONE
08-14-2012, 11:40 PM
You tell em buddy :)

Re-looking at the draft, the way it laid out it was a good one.

Did notice where Mberr picked Gresham & Greene :laugh2: trying to trade it for Wolfy's 2nd pick :p

GREATNESS ONE
08-15-2012, 12:14 AM
The two match ups that intrigue me the most week 1 are

Switch vs NC-Raider & RaiderKid318 vs Snakeplissken(you gotta start Palmer!:) )

I added the app to my phone it makes it easy and it's free.

BigGuy951
08-15-2012, 01:52 AM
Greene :puke:

BigGuy951
08-15-2012, 01:53 AM
Yeah those are good matchups.

mberr
08-15-2012, 11:39 AM
Greatness one is just mad I called him out for trying to make Benson seem like a baller. Gresham sucks? First off all the 10-or so next-best TEs after Graham and Gronk scored within 20points of eachother and Gresham is his team's #2 options and they're trying to get him more involved bc he has so much untapped ability. He is poised to have a big season. I'm just willing to trade him bc I have Tamme. If you wanna say I made a bad-value pick, it would've been Doug Baldwin bc he is even going undrafted in some leagues. Still, 800yds 7tds is not bad for my 4th WR.

GREATNESS ONE
08-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Hahahahaha I'm not mad bro :p I am always up-beat, positive, and happy :)

I think Gresham is a solid pick but before saying the 20points within each other fact. I would never have considered him a top 5/10 Te

And I did not try to make Benson seem like a baller lol just saying he should be productive and most likely win the starting job in GB. Anyways, I'm glad we're finally doing a PSD Raiders fan FFL !!! Stoked :D

Hope you guys all have a great day ! God Bless you and yours!

* be nice to get the others to post in here/Switch, RR99, Pablo, NC, and Lakers3747

mberr
08-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Yeah bro,

Jimmy Graham was #2 and had 60 more pts than #3 Aaron Hernandez, who had 127 pts. Vernon Davis was #10 and had 105 pts. Graham, Gronk, an Gates all went in the first 2 rds, very high and I am not sure they (Graham and Gronk) can repeat their stats from last season.

The difference between the #3 and #15 last year was probably less than 2 pts a game.

mberr
08-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Yeah bro,

Jimmy Graham was #2 and had 60 more pts than #3 Aaron Hernandez, who had 127 pts. Vernon Davis was #10 and had 105 pts. Graham, Gronk, an Gates all went in the first 2 rds, very high and I am not sure they (Graham and Gronk) can repeat their stats from last season.

The difference between the #3 and #15 last year was probably less than 2 pts a game.

GREATNESS ONE
08-15-2012, 01:42 PM
A good proving point to why I don't take TE's high.

We match up week 2 !

mberr
08-15-2012, 02:07 PM
With Jones-Drew on the verge of missing all of training camp, which closes Sunday, it’s a possibility the Jaguars will open the season at Minnesota with Jennings and Owens as their first two running backs.

It’ll be a surprise if Jones-Drew hasn’t returned by the opener because he will miss regular season paychecks if he takes his holdout into the regular season.

But Mularkey indicated that Jones-Drew won’t be automatically put right back into the lineup, assuming he decides to return.

“We have to obviously spend extra time with him in the classroom and see where he is with his conditioning,’’ he said.

“Even if he is in good condition, he won’t be in football condition. As guys have found out, it’s hard to practice their condition 2 1/2 hours like we do out here.

“There’s no exercises and nothing you can do to simulate an NFL practice and an NFL game. We’ll just see where he is when he’s back both mentally and physically.”

Mularkey added, “I think it would be a disservice to put him in if he was not fully prepared. It would be a health risk to do that. If he’s not prepared, it is not going to help us offensively and it’s not going to help our team if he’s not ready to go at full strength. I would never put our team in jeopardy of being in that position.’’

Although general manager Gene Smith has said he’s been in touch with Jones-Drew, Mularkey said he’s had no contact in the last month with the NFL’s 2011 leading rusher.

Jones-Drew has been keeping a low profile although he tweeted Tuesday, “Loving the Madden13 Demo.’’

His agent, Adisa Bakari, is on vacation this week and was not available for comment Tuesday.

Jones-Drew wants a new contract and the Jaguars want him to honor the last two years of his current deal. Neither side appears to be budging, so the stalemate continues.

Raidersrock99 is gonna be mirin hard and real jelly come week one. (http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/903317_o.gif)

headbutt_84
08-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Is someone else doing a fantasy league that still has room? A fun league I normally play in was cancelled this year so I would like to join one.

RaiderKid318
08-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Headbutt I have a keeper league if you are interested?

BigGuy951
08-15-2012, 05:26 PM
I don't understand why you guys argue about your teams? :confused: :pity:

Who cares, just let it play out.

mberr
08-15-2012, 05:30 PM
Who is arguing? we are just talking. You're just mad Larry Fitz dislocated his elbow in the scrimmage with the Chiefs.

BigGuy951
08-15-2012, 05:35 PM
I actually didn't even know that :laugh2:

And you guys are. :)

BigGuy951
08-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Didn't find anything on that :p

Wolfe-Raider
08-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Wolfe, I am 100% biased in my ensuing argument, but I also speak the truth:

Your main hole is at the RB position.
Is Cedric Benson really going to solve your problems? Consider that last year, the top two GB backs amassed just over 1,100yds and 3 TDs. GB is an all-out passing team, and those two RBs were able to stay on the field because their pass catching abilities- together, they had about 500yds receiving. In his whole career, Benson has just over 700 rec yards... Benson won't get as many opportunities as the top two rushers last year combined because his skill set is lacking. Plus he is going to a committee where Kuhn stands to play a bigger role than Benson. Rodgers and his WRs have gotten better and healthier, and the running game will be an after thought. Lastly- last year, Rodgers had almost 25% as many rushing yards as their top 2 RBs combined, and had just as many rushing TDs.

He is dangling Bowman in your face to excite you. But IDPs are a dime a dozen, you can find matching production without trading for it.

You'd be losing Cutler and gaining Dalton, when Cutler's got Forte, Jeffery, Marshall, and the TEs. Don't be fooled- Cutler will be a force.

In addition, you'd be losing the best RB on your roster, who may come back as early as week 6.

In terms of points, Benson was about 20 spots lower than Shonn Green. This year, Benson is going to a 99% pass offense and won't be the #1 back. On the other hand, Green has no competition and his o-line got better.

You're also really weak at TE.

Shonn Green
Jermain Gresham

for

Victor Cruz
Greg Little

I think I may stick with what I have right now. Thanks guys.

mberr
08-15-2012, 06:03 PM
http://azstarnet.com/sports/football/professional/nfl/cards-fitzgerald-dislocates-elbow/article_b362c6cb-4c9c-5775-a97c-76b1f1d8a53f.html

GREATNESS ONE
08-15-2012, 10:24 PM
Lol Luigi you crazy mang

RaiderKid318
08-16-2012, 01:45 AM
willing to trade ole toby g if anyone wants him, or even jones to whom ever owns dmac.

GREATNESS ONE
08-16-2012, 03:47 AM
If I had AP or Dmac we would be talking. I like having both RB's from certain systems. In one of my leagues I have Hillis and Charles. They should complement each other well.

Anywhoo let's start this season ! :clap:

headbutt_84
08-16-2012, 09:47 AM
Headbutt I have a keeper league if you are interested?

Yes please. Lemme know the details and I will join. Thanks

mberr
08-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Everyone on my roster is available, if u want anybody make me an offer.

GREATNESS ONE
08-16-2012, 01:37 PM
AP? Price?

mberr
08-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Yes even AP, if u want him, make me an offer

GREATNESS ONE
08-16-2012, 02:03 PM
What is his price tag? lol

mberr
08-16-2012, 03:35 PM
I dont know what you want me to say... Something of value

BigGuy951
08-16-2012, 09:03 PM
I just sent you a trade proposal, mberr.

You get:

Turner
Witten

I get:
AP
Tamme

Let me know.

GREATNESS ONE
08-17-2012, 03:23 AM
You don't want Witten no mo ?

BigGuy951
08-17-2012, 03:46 AM
Of course I do. I just want AP so I'm willing to part ways with him if I get Tamme back too.

mberr
08-17-2012, 01:23 PM
BigGuy951, here's my counter offer

you:
Reggie Bush
Jason Witten

me:
Isaac Redman
Jacob Tamme

GREATNESS ONE
08-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Lol he wanted AP though :p

mberr
08-17-2012, 01:47 PM
lol his trade proposal was not that beneficial to me

or at all

GREATNESS ONE
08-17-2012, 02:00 PM
:laugh2:

mberr
08-17-2012, 02:04 PM
you thought it was a fair proposal?

GREATNESS ONE
08-17-2012, 02:07 PM
If you're asking me would I accept it if I was you... Then no I wouldn't lol especially not for a second rate back like Turner. I would want DMac and have him add in D'Qwell Jackson lol and his 10 avg fantasy points a game.

mberr
08-17-2012, 02:18 PM
I'm not impressed by IDPs, plus I got Laurianitis who will produce.

I wish we had like 3-4 more roster spots there are guys in FA who I want to pick up but don't want to drop any of my guys

mberr
08-17-2012, 02:18 PM
I know you were mirin my Rashad Jennings pick-up

GREATNESS ONE
08-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Yea Lauranitis is a good one, lol I haven't even noticed you got Jennings. If I can I might add in a few roster spots if everyone in the league votes, yes.

BigGuy951
08-17-2012, 04:45 PM
I'll stick with my 'backs then.

GREATNESS ONE
08-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Lol this season needs to start already!

BigGuy951
08-17-2012, 06:00 PM
I'm all for another couple roster spots.

GREATNESS ONE
08-18-2012, 01:02 PM
I would be down too... Getting ready for a Big Birthday party BG?

BigGuy951
08-18-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm having a kickback tomorrow :)

I'm going to someone else's birthday party today :up:

GREATNESS ONE
08-18-2012, 07:18 PM
That's cool, I'll cruise over brugh :p

BigGuy951
08-18-2012, 08:36 PM
Haha come by tomorrow!

mberr
08-20-2012, 02:39 PM
G.O. what's the damage for Steven Jackson?

mberr
08-20-2012, 02:39 PM
and BG, what're you looking for in exchange for Reggie Bush? Michael Turner?

GREATNESS ONE
08-20-2012, 07:13 PM
Desean Jackson is on the trading block

GREATNESS ONE
08-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Sent Mberr and RaiderRock99 a trade offer :)

RaiderKid318
08-22-2012, 03:47 PM
ray rice can easily be moved

GREATNESS ONE
08-23-2012, 12:16 AM
How easy?

RaiderKid318
08-23-2012, 12:33 AM
Lol not dirt cheap easy, but not against it. RBs are not a huge concern for me in fantasy sports. WR, TE, QB are the biggest deal to me. Goal line RBs are good enough for me tbh. Taking offers though and mulling them over. Nothing making me jump out of my shoes to move ray ray, but like where it is going.

GREATNESS ONE
08-23-2012, 12:50 AM
Hmmm well, I would like to help you take little Ray off your hands :)

GREATNESS ONE
08-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Send me a trade proposal that intrigues you. I have a couple different ideas in mind.

RaiderKid318
08-23-2012, 02:31 AM
Okay don't have CP, on phone, so I'll get back to you tomorrow. O and you aren't the only one in the hunt for him lol.

GREATNESS ONE
08-23-2012, 02:33 AM
I know :D

raidersrock99
08-23-2012, 02:39 AM
on trade block for me are mjd (gonna take a decent package), manning and antonio brown

GREATNESS ONE
08-23-2012, 02:46 AM
Man MJD would be hot ish on another team if he were to be traded.

mberr
08-23-2012, 03:43 AM
Did anyone else place a claim on Jacquizz Rogers? Am I the only one who chuckles inside because "Jacquizz" looks a little like jizz?

GREATNESS ONE
08-23-2012, 04:42 AM
You put a claim on Jacquizz's jizz ?

mberr
08-23-2012, 05:08 AM
You put a claim on Jacquizz's jizz ?

I think you're projecting your desires onto others bro, and it's causing you to misinterpret posts' meaning.

GREATNESS ONE
08-23-2012, 05:38 AM
:laugh2:

GREATNESS ONE
08-23-2012, 12:51 PM
I did it for the llullz

GREATNESS ONE
08-24-2012, 03:14 AM
Okay don't have CP, on phone, so I'll get back to you tomorrow. O and you aren't the only one in the hunt for him lol.

Ray Rice for AJ

Whatcha think RK ? are we on to something.

mberr
08-24-2012, 03:40 AM
whattt and you said my offers were ''whacky"

GREATNESS ONE
08-24-2012, 03:53 AM
Llullz it's not that bad for the cornerstones of a trade :)

And llullz I never used the word Wacky

GREATNESS ONE
08-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Mberr does it for the llullz

GREATNESS ONE
08-26-2012, 12:36 PM
Pablo ???? Are you going to be active in the league or what? You don't respond to anyone's message when you're logged into PSD and right now you have 2 players in your starting line-up that won't even play week1.

I'm all for easy wins but "bye weeks"/"no activity" will not and should not be tolerated.

How does everyone want to handle inactivity??

Wolfe-Raider
08-26-2012, 01:37 PM
Pablo ???? Are you going to be active in the league or what? You don't respond to anyone's message when you're logged into PSD and right now you have 2 players in your starting line-up that won't even play week1.

I'm all for easy wins but "bye weeks"/"no activity" will not and should not be tolerated.

How does everyone want to handle inactivity??

Its still preseason...give him time...sometimes people can't get to a computer. Not sure bout inactivity punishment

GREATNESS ONE
08-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Word. I'm just not interested in "bye week" players. I'll wait a bit until you guys complain..

But gonna be an easy week 1 for me :D

Just let me know what you guys think, I wanna keep this as fun/fair as possible.

GREATNESS ONE
08-26-2012, 09:21 PM
but for real Paul. (Pablo)

Move Matthews to the bench and start someone else for week 1, please. :)

BigGuy951
08-26-2012, 09:33 PM
You guys are killing me with the "for the llullz" thing. Next time I see it, a baby gets punched!

mberr
08-26-2012, 11:01 PM
hey BigGuy951, u mirin? (http://i49.tinypic.com/332qfrk.jpg)

Seahawks name Russell Wilson Starting QB
Pete Carroll and John Schneider were overjoyed during the April NFL draft when the Seattle Seahawks were able to grab Russell Wilson in the third round.
Even they couldn't anticipate that Wilson would be the Seahawks' Week 1 starter.
But that was the word from Carroll on Sunday night after he announced the undersized, but highly successful rookie quarterback from Wisconsin will be the starter when the regular season begins Sept. 9 at Arizona.
"It's been a very exciting competition that has gone on and Russell has taken full advantage of his opportunities and has done everything that we have asked for on the field and more than what you guys could know off the field in meeting rooms and with our players and how he's represented. He's earned this job," Carroll said on a conference call Sunday night. "It was a legitimate competition as we said from the beginning and with the opportunity he's taken advantage of he deserves to start."
Wilson has been a dynamic star during the preseason. For the first two weeks, his performance came against backups during the second halves of victories over Tennessee and Denver.
But what Wilson displayed during those two halves were enough for Carroll to give him the start Friday night against Kansas City. Wilson's response: 13-of-19 passing for 185 yards, two touchdowns and a passer rating of 134.8. And if he didn't show enough with his arm, Wilson added another 58 yards rushing.
The performance had Seattle fans buzzing and most accepting the idea that Wilson would be the starter. Carroll said Wilson took the news in stride.
"He expects to be good and he expects to be successful and he expects to make plays," Carroll said.
Wilson being named the starter leaves Matt Flynn on the sidelines and according to Carroll understandably disappointed. Flynn was Seattle's big free-agent splash in the offseason and the most highly sought after quarterback not named Manning after spending the last few seasons as Aaron Rodgers backup in Green Bay. But Flynn failed to show the same flashes as Wilson during his two preseason opportunities and sat out the game in Kansas City with a sore elbow.
Flynn's injury isn't considered to be severe, but sitting out against the Chiefs didn't help his case for the job.
"I'm disappointed for him too because I know how much he wants it," Carroll said.

GREATNESS ONE
08-26-2012, 11:38 PM
You guys are killing me with the "for the llullz" thing. Next time I see it, a baby gets punched!

:laugh:

Hahahahaha hey it's in Memory of Avenged24 !!!

GREATNESS ONE
08-26-2012, 11:39 PM
Hey Mberr, would you consider joining a Keepers/ Espn league?

It's already auto-drafted but it's a good team

1-2 picks are MJD & Chris Johnson

mberr
08-26-2012, 11:59 PM
Not really dude, I don't have that much extra time and I will be getting busier in the coming weeks, I don't want to commit myself to anything extra atm

GREATNESS ONE
08-27-2012, 12:09 AM
No worries :)

yea I'm swamped too (work&school) but just play it easily off my phone :D

BigGuy951
08-27-2012, 12:15 AM
Dude I passed out right after the draft. :laugh2: I hate this feeling.

GREATNESS ONE
08-27-2012, 12:17 AM
Hahah were you dozing off during??

Everyone has a pretty good team. It should be really competitive.

BigGuy951
08-27-2012, 12:24 AM
Heck yes man :/ I felt like absolute crap after like the 2nd round haha.

It should be fun.

BigGuy951
08-27-2012, 12:25 AM
Oh and no, mberr. I really don't give a damn. :p

BigGuy951
08-27-2012, 12:26 AM
Is it for another league, ONE? Or is it from this last draft? I'll take on another one, idc.

GREATNESS ONE
08-27-2012, 01:37 PM
Haha it's for the same one bro, for the other team in my division. I just hate in-active teams :down:

Wolfe-Raider
08-27-2012, 01:47 PM

That is some serious $#!^ when babies get punched.

BigGuy951
08-27-2012, 06:44 PM
:nod:

RaiderKid318
08-28-2012, 12:33 AM
School has been brutal

mberr
08-28-2012, 01:31 AM
raiderkid did you even see my trade proposal?

GREATNESS ONE
08-28-2012, 01:32 AM
Tell me about it, I have been cranking out some homework but in 4-6months, I'll be a Chef and bar-tender. And soon after, be a very successful restaurant owner.

GREATNESS ONE
08-28-2012, 01:33 AM

I'll trade yea Mberr :)

mberr
08-28-2012, 02:39 AM
so u gonna tell us what bar you work at so we can go get free drinks? BG is still underage tho

RaiderKid318
08-28-2012, 10:21 AM

Which one I got several.

GREATNESS ONE
08-29-2012, 12:32 PM
What do you want for Rice?

RaiderKid318
08-29-2012, 03:03 PM
I'm looking for another STARTING RB lol not a back up. And a good starting WR. I am not trying to trade rice and britt for an =RB and chump back up RB or WR

mberr
08-29-2012, 04:26 PM
when you say "a starting RB and good starting WR"

do you mean like in the same trade?

mberr
08-29-2012, 04:26 PM
and when you say back up RB do you mean IRL or for FF?

RaiderKid318
08-29-2012, 05:23 PM
when you say "a starting RB and good starting WR"

do you mean like in the same trade?

and when you say back up RB do you mean IRL or for FF?

Yes same trade, and I guess FF because IRL I would take a RB on a dual RB team.

GREATNESS ONE
08-31-2012, 01:21 PM
Lol I love Mberr's trade proposals llullz

GREATNESS ONE
09-04-2012, 11:16 PM
So who's gonna win their match-up week 1 ???

BG, you could probably move this to our sub-forum. Fantasy Football part

RaiderKid318
09-05-2012, 12:57 AM
I will

RaiderKid318
09-05-2012, 03:20 PM
will take a starting WR and RB for ray rice. Like decker and AP for rice I would do

mberr
09-05-2012, 03:37 PM

mberr
09-05-2012, 04:58 PM
will take a starting WR and RB for ray rice. Like decker and AP for rice I would do

OK I offered you a trade, let me know asap

GREATNESS ONE
09-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Shonne Green, Russel Wilson, and Jacob Tamme

RaiderKid318
09-06-2012, 01:31 AM
OK I offered you a trade, let me know asap

? I got nothing from you! Or are you urine trouble?

RaiderKid318
09-06-2012, 01:32 AM
Shonne Green, Russel Wilson, and Jacob Tamme

If that's for rice no thank you.

mberr
09-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Yes I am urine trouble lol and no that was not for Rice, greatnessone is just trolling. What'd you think of the trade proposal?

RaiderKid318
09-06-2012, 07:28 PM
eh its good, but i reallllllly don't know how I feel about llyod..

mberr
09-06-2012, 10:11 PM
I made you another offer. It's almost the same as the first tho.

mberr
09-06-2012, 10:32 PM
if not make me an offer along those lines

RaiderKid318
09-07-2012, 01:17 AM
I personally like fleener over tamme. Just because he and luck have more chemistry than manning and tamme(even though they have chemistry). Just feel like that will be licks go-to-guy

GREATNESS ONE
09-07-2012, 02:06 AM
:laugh: trolling hard !!!

I want to change my name to "Rice Rice Baby!"

RaiderKid318
09-07-2012, 02:09 AM
Lol I really want to move rice, but will have to drop a player for any trades worth a damn..

mberr
09-07-2012, 02:39 AM
come on brah I've been trying to trade you for like two weeks already, can't you just accept? you know you like it.

RaiderKid318
09-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Lol I want decker and I don't really wanna trade fleener.

RaiderKid318
09-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Who all is in my keeper league?

mberr
09-07-2012, 11:14 AM
fack ok I sent you another trade proposal, let's get this **** done lol I think IRL managers have an easier time making trades.

RaiderKid318
09-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Lol well trading rice is a big deal when it involes a RB that could be rushing back too soon.

BigGuy951
09-07-2012, 05:55 PM
The man has options. Don't pressure him, mberr! :p haha

GREATNESS ONE
09-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Ok Pablo isn't going to be active.

How does everyone want to handle the situation?

Who is interested in taking over his team?

RaiderKid318
09-10-2012, 08:30 PM
I got a buddy that will take the spot he said.

GREATNESS ONE
09-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Ok I just got an ok from WeeMan

RaiderKid318
09-10-2012, 11:34 PM
Meaning?

GREATNESS ONE
09-12-2012, 08:51 AM
He took the vacant spot. Want to keep it amongst PSD members.

Yours and BG's blockbuster trade went through.

RaiderKid318
09-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Lol that's what I was saying my buddy is on PSD and very active. He is actually the one that started the psd keeper league with me.

mberr
09-12-2012, 06:12 PM
that T. Rich for Spiller trade is a rip, I don't think we should allow it. Who is **** just got real?

RaiderKid318
09-13-2012, 12:46 AM
Lol it's called selling high! Then again spilled could be good.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2012, 01:09 AM
Lol it's definitely a head scratcher and "**** just got real" is Weeman taking over the inactive.

Ask him Mberr !

RK318, just wanted a fellow Raider member fan. Ją kno

mberr
09-13-2012, 02:21 AM
ask him what?

mberr
09-13-2012, 02:23 AM
RK318 are you aware of how to use the yahoo sports website? It's pretty annoying that you see trades and don't reject or respond with a counteroffer or a message.

GREATNESS ONE
09-13-2012, 08:13 AM
Idk whatever you want or what he's thinking. Maybe he just doesn't like Richardson.

weeman323
09-13-2012, 11:15 AM
I meant to click on J. Stewart lol. Stupid Yahoo Fantasy Football app.

Spiller is actually not bad. With Fred Jackson out for 4-8 weeks, he should have decent weeks ahead. Trent Richardson scares me because of the Browns offense. Teams will stack the box and force Weeden to beat team throwing the ball. Almost like last year with Adrian Peterson and Christian Ponder, except that Peterson wasn't a rookie and wasn't with the Browns.

RaiderKid318
09-13-2012, 12:54 PM
RK318 are you aware of how to use the yahoo sports website? It's pretty annoying that you see trades and don't reject or respond with a counteroffer or a message.

Maybe because I am busy between work and school? It is my team after all, so when I get to it suits me fine I would think. Plus I don't agree or reject trades on my phone because I can't compare them that way. I like the trade, but not for this week lol

RaiderKid318
09-13-2012, 12:54 PM
Turner and bush OTB though fellas.

GREATNESS ONE
09-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Llullz RK is Trolling

RaiderKid318
09-14-2012, 11:53 PM
Lol yes yes I was greatness

GREATNESS ONE
09-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Trolling Hard :D

GREATNESS ONE
09-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Touchdown Tony Gonzales please.

GREATNESS ONE
09-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Hahaha Noice !!!

GREATNESS ONE
09-17-2012, 11:00 PM
WeeMan forgot to play Spillers after the trade llullz

GREATNESS ONE
09-18-2012, 08:35 AM
:dance2: all I wanted was a W over Mberr !!!

mberr
09-18-2012, 02:14 PM
LOL I'm flattered I'm so important in your life bro. Merry Christmas <3

GREATNESS ONE
09-18-2012, 02:45 PM
You're my everything :love:

Wooohoo it's Christmas!!!

GREATNESS ONE
09-18-2012, 10:41 PM
Now I got another tough game with a very good and hungry opponent.

GREATNESS ONE
09-20-2012, 01:26 AM
Gold Watch, Gold Chain "Playa"

mberr
09-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Lol, is this whole league jocking me? LA Hussler changed his name to my name... He is mirin

GREATNESS ONE
09-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Chillax pappa, no one is biting your style. You just run your mouth so everyone wants to beat you!!

Plus you're Super Mario !!! You should embrace it not hate it loco lol

GREATNESS ONE
09-20-2012, 11:31 PM
Jesse Lakers3747 (La Hussler) :) is just trolling you llullz

mberr
09-21-2012, 01:05 AM
lol how do I run my mouth cuzzzzzz? ya'll just mirin :)

GREATNESS ONE
09-21-2012, 09:40 AM
LoL you a crazy *** dude bro :p

Let's hope our Raiders can finally get a W!!!

GREATNESS ONE
09-24-2012, 01:46 PM
Good games this week !!!!

Switch
09-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Looking for a receiver. One of my RBs can go

GREATNESS ONE
09-25-2012, 01:00 PM
Mberr.....

Lol

mberr
09-25-2012, 02:07 PM