PDA

View Full Version : Why is Kobe held to a double standard compared to other players?

el hidalgo
08-07-2012, 05:19 PM
I read this forum often, and the double standard is ridiculous. Why is Kobe immune to criticism? If Kobe has a bad game and somebody calls him out, Kobe lovers will respond with a barrage of facepalms and posts calling you a "hater". Some of these people are the first to jump on LeBron when he plays poorly, which is far less often than Kobe. I'm just confused by the logic.

8kobe24
08-07-2012, 05:21 PM
I read this forum often, and the double standard is ridiculous. Why is Kobe immune to criticism? If Kobe has a bad game and somebody calls him out, Kobe lovers will respond with a barrage of facepalms and posts calling you a "hater". Some of these people are the first to jump on LeBron when he plays poorly, which is far less often than Kobe. I'm just confused by the logic.

:facepalm:

Trueblue2
08-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Dude it's not even like that in the laker forum. Kobe gets his fair share of criticism.

mRc08
08-07-2012, 05:22 PM
5 Rings

BobbyHillSwag
08-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Godbe leads the wild into the ways of a man. Thou shall not disrespect godbe or you will be striked down.

Raps08-09 Champ
08-07-2012, 05:25 PM
That's not true. Just because Nickdymez is a horrible poster and is a huge Kobe homer, doesn't mean you can use him to represent all Lakers fans.

nickdymez
08-07-2012, 05:26 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Hater

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-07-2012, 05:26 PM

You're Welcome.

Lakers + Giants
08-07-2012, 05:27 PM
We bash the **** out of him in the Lakers forum. There's more to PSD than just the NBA forum. Explore the rest of it. .

el hidalgo
That's not true. Just because Nickdymez is a horrible poster and is a huge Kobe homer, doesn't mean you can use him to represent all Lakers fans.

1 minute later....

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Hater

hahaha, amazing

justinnum1

lol

nickdymez
08-07-2012, 05:28 PM
1 minute later....

hahaha, amazing

Was it really funny though?

bucketss
08-07-2012, 05:47 PM
1 minute later....

hahaha, amazing

:laugh:

Lakeshow24KB
08-07-2012, 05:49 PM
#kobesystem

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-07-2012, 05:50 PM
:dance: Amnesty Kobe! :dance:

LakersSaintsLSU
08-07-2012, 05:51 PM
5 Rings

^This^

Hawkeye15
08-07-2012, 05:52 PM
He gets plenty of criticism. As a proven winner, he will have his annoying fanboys and blind haters, but the rational posters have no problem pointing out his flaws if need be. Laker fans do it all the time here.

LAcowBOMBER
08-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Yeah! Kobe is never criticized on psd lol. Ridiculous statement. Kobe and Lebron hate threads make up like half the NBA forum during the season

Avenged
08-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Proof? I spend my time in the Lakers forum more than any other forum and even they/us have criticized him like no other.

If you are talking about 1 or 2 bad apples, that doesn't really speak for the whole.

KnicksorBust
08-07-2012, 05:58 PM
It's not that he doesn't get criticized it's just that he has such a full career resume that it's so much easier to defend his faults because he's had such a successful career.

Avenged
08-07-2012, 05:58 PM
We bash the **** out of him in the Lakers forum. There's more to PSD than just the NBA forum. Explore the rest of it. .

^ this.

Avenged
08-07-2012, 06:00 PM

And this.

Not saying Dymez is a bad poster, but in general, if there's 1 poster who does what the OP claims, then suddenly it's all Lakers fans who do it.

ackar
08-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Five rings, scoring champion , never shrink from the spotlight, best player of his era outside of Shaq and Duncan. Yeah he can get a pass now and again. dude score 81 points nuff said.

Lakeshow24KB
08-07-2012, 06:05 PM
lol Lakersfan01 can prove the OP wrong

LongIslandIcedZ
08-07-2012, 06:12 PM
There are homers and haters for every big name player

KingPosey
08-07-2012, 06:12 PM
What the **** is the op even talking about?

Hotone1401
08-07-2012, 06:15 PM

Obviously you're new to this forum an probably new to the sport considering your post.

The criticism that every other player gets its the same that Kobe received when he was younger. It wasn't until he won rings without Shaq that he could shut the haters up just like Lebron has done.

So welcome to basketball and PSD.

mamba24
08-07-2012, 06:22 PM

47 posts lol... thats why you think this way... that and youre probably 12. go check out some of the kobe threads in the lakers forums... there were many people who even said maybe kobe should be amnestied haha

Teeboy1487
08-07-2012, 06:25 PM

:clap:

justinnum1
Give the OP a break, he obviously is basing this on the few lakers homers who troll the NBA forum and give a bad name for the real lakers fans.

I have seen real lakers fans criticize kobe when he deserves it.

CyborgMushroom
He is criticized in the Laker forum to no end sometimes, There are some that go to the Laker forum just to bash him, But I have only been active for 4 or 5 days and don't know anything and never was a regular in there. I also did not get permabanned.

alleyooptocoop
08-07-2012, 06:26 PM

expecting to find logic on psd is highly illogical

meloman1592
08-07-2012, 06:31 PM
expecting to find logic on psd is highly illogical

Amen

justjames
08-07-2012, 06:33 PM
I was raised to not pick on the elderly. That's why I don't say anything negative about Kobe.

mdm692
08-07-2012, 06:37 PM

5 rings. . .nuff said close thread.

naps
08-07-2012, 06:39 PM
You don't question the GOAT. He has no flaws.

smith&wesson
08-07-2012, 06:39 PM

if you read this forum often you would know a few things.

1. mike james is goat
2. monte ellis always got bashed last year
3. carmelo always gets bashed this year
4. kobe is the resident player who always gets bashed on PSD.
5. you can not make a kobe vs mj thread on psd. period!!

Da Knicks
08-07-2012, 06:40 PM
It was cool to bash him years ago then it was Lebrons turn now it is Melos get with the system brah.

Bruno
08-07-2012, 06:42 PM

you've never been to the Laker forum? sometimes I think he's been traded.

nickdymez
08-07-2012, 06:45 PM
And this.

Not saying Dymez is a bad poster, but in general, if there's 1 poster who does what the OP claims, then suddenly it's all Lakers fans who do it.

Yea, its all good to me. The same people who say that people dont criticize Kobe, are the same people that will never criticize Lebron. The people that say Lebron can start at center for most teams in the NBA and make the All- Star team at center (Someone actually posted that and was serious). So people can make whatever jokes up about me. The Raps guy is a troll anyway who is obsessed with me. In real life i go absolutely ape **** on Kobe. In fake life (PSD) i defend him because some people say ridiculous ****. Like Kobe is barely top 20 in the league at this point (Someone wrote that). So laugh it up.. hahahahhaha. But I never lie in my post or say things that's not true.

RLundi
08-07-2012, 07:03 PM

:win:

PhillyFaninLA
08-07-2012, 07:05 PM

I usually hate emoticons and feel in most cases that are used by people because they can't make points with words, but in this case I think its perfect.

The goods
08-07-2012, 07:09 PM

This says it all.

LeGacy is Music
08-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Yeah! Kobe is never criticized on psd lol. Ridiculous statement. Kobe and Lebron hate threads make up like half the NBA forum during the season

I think the Melo Hate threads pop up more then anyone else

el hidalgo
08-07-2012, 07:27 PM
It was cool to bash him years ago then it was Lebrons turn now it is Melos get with the system brah.

ive read this forum for a long time. it was cool to bash lebron years ago. about 2-3 years ago, the notion that lebron was at all better than kobe would put kobe lovers in all out defense mode.

LA_Raiders
08-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Because he is one of the GOATs... Enjoy the show while it last....

bucketss
08-07-2012, 08:23 PM
the laker fans you speak of are the ones that will bite your head off if you say anything negative about kobe and even worse if you give lebron any kind of compliment. So if you don't want to get into any argument with them don't compliment lebron and don't insult kobe.

nickdymez
08-07-2012, 08:51 PM
the laker fans you speak of are the ones that will bite your hide off if you say anything negative about kobe and even worse if you give lebron any kind of compliment. So if you don't want to get into any argument with them don't compliment lebron and don't insult kobe.

Complimenting Lebron and saying that he's the greatest player to ever play any sport and can do anything and everything are completely different. Saying Kobe is top 30 in the league is just bait.

D12 fan
08-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Because Kobe is the Black Mamba and has 5 rings,haters keep hating.

Chronz
08-07-2012, 08:56 PM

this

shut it down

Hotone1401
08-07-2012, 09:20 PM
ive read this forum for a long time. it was cool to bash lebron years ago. about 2-3 years ago, the notion that lebron was at all better than kobe would put kobe lovers in all out defense mode.

And?? Your point? Everybody has a preference. Try comparing Lebron to MJ and watch what happens.

Quit complaining or just go away.

SteBO
08-07-2012, 11:41 PM
It's simple. Kobe Bryant has 5 NBA titles, and once you have those things you've earned yourself years of immunity, at least nationally. However, I'm definitely confident that Laker fans are critical of him when he plays like crap, or jacks up 30 shots per game while only hitting about 12 of them.

hidalgo
08-07-2012, 11:43 PM
his 43%FG was wack last year

GREATNESS ONE
08-07-2012, 11:49 PM
:win: :win: :win: :win: :win:

CB29
08-07-2012, 11:53 PM
i like to cut kobe some slack due to his arthtritic fingers and his knees. He's a top 5 player in the nba season in and out under those medical circumstances. He deserves a lot of credit.

Losoway
08-07-2012, 11:57 PM
kobe sucks this year in the olympics

im expecting the same this yeaar

nickdymez
08-08-2012, 12:10 AM

:confused:

STL Don
08-08-2012, 12:12 AM

I think people are confused by your logic.

ThunderousDemon
08-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Live by the Kobe, die by the Kobe.

SteBO
08-08-2012, 12:13 AM

What exactly are trying to gain by making comments like this?

nickdymez
08-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Live by the Kobe, die by the Kobe.

And 5 championships says living by him is working pretty well

soundjunkies2
08-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Kobe immune to criticism? What forum are you reading.

Raps08-09 Champ
08-08-2012, 12:34 AM
Yea, its all good to me. The same people who say that people dont criticize Kobe, are the same people that will never criticize Lebron. The people that say Lebron can start at center for most teams in the NBA and make the All- Star team at center (Someone actually posted that and was serious). So people can make whatever jokes up about me. The Raps guy is a troll anyway who is obsessed with me. In real life i go absolutely ape **** on Kobe. In fake life (PSD) i defend him because some people say ridiculous ****. Like Kobe is barely top 20 in the league at this point (Someone wrote that). So laugh it up.. hahahahhaha. But I never lie in my post or say things that's not true.

Of course I'm obsessed with you. Though what I said wasn't false. :shrug:

Raps08-09 Champ
08-08-2012, 12:35 AM
Complimenting Lebron and saying that he's the greatest player to ever play any sport and can do anything and everything are completely different. Saying Kobe is top 30 in the league is just bait.

:laugh2:

Of course he is top 30 in the league. Just like Lebron is top 30. As is Wade. Durant. Rose.

hidalgo
08-08-2012, 12:51 AM
:win: :win: :win: :win: :win:3 of those are Shaquille O'Neal's, & his 3 straight no brainer finals mvps prove it. kobe was along for the ride, 2 fiddle, & could have been replaced by other good SGs. Shaquille was not replacable

so it's really :win: :win: as the man

Hotone1401
08-08-2012, 01:04 AM
3 of those are Shaquille O'Neal's, & his 3 straight no brainer finals mvps prove it. kobe was along for the ride, 2 fiddle, & could have been replaced by other good SGs. Shaquille was not replacable

so it's really :win: :win: as the man

So this is what I thought this was...a bait thread. You seriously started a thread to bash Kobe because it was on your list of things to do today???

You know nothing about what you speak of. Go back and watch all 3 postseasons of Shaq & Kobe's first 3 titles. Look at Kobe's numbers and watch him carry the Lakers against the likes of the Kings, Spurs, and Blazers through the Western Conference.

Yes, Shaq got the Final's MVP's against far more inferior teams from the East at that time. But you cannot try to discredit Kobe's efforts to get the Lakers there.

JasonJohnHorn
08-08-2012, 01:06 AM
I hate Kobe and LBJ about the same... and Kobe is a huge ball hog and I say it as often as I can find reason to. There is not double standard on my part ;-)

jericho
08-08-2012, 01:19 AM
5 Rings

Uh um 4 rings the 1 in 02 doesn't count :P

silvTeg98
08-08-2012, 01:28 AM
hater

DreamShaker
08-08-2012, 01:34 AM
You shoulda been here before Kobe won a ring without Shaq...EVERYBODY bashed him. Winning shuts people up. But Kobe is still fairly disliked, and at least fairly judged a lot. There are senseless homers for more than just Kobe/Laker fans.

basketfan4life
08-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Give the OP a break, he obviously is basing this on the few lakers homers who troll the NBA forum and give a bad name for the real lakers fans.

I have seen real lakers fans criticize kobe when he deserves it.

Look who is talking.

You don't question the GOAT. He has no flaws.

The worst and most hate blinded poster of psd at it again.

Also, we bash the **** out of Kobe and you know what we can realize Lbj is the best in the game, now what about that?

hidalgo
08-08-2012, 02:36 AM
So this is what I thought this was...a bait thread. You seriously started a thread to bash Kobe because it was on your list of things to do today???

You know nothing about what you speak of. Go back and watch all 3 postseasons of Shaq & Kobe's first 3 titles. Look at Kobe's numbers and watch him carry the Lakers against the likes of the Kings, Spurs, and Blazers through the Western Conference.

Yes, Shaq got the Final's MVP's against far more inferior teams from the East at that time. But you cannot try to discredit Kobe's efforts to get the Lakers there.
first of all, i didn't start this thread, look more carefully

secondly

2000 WCF vs blazers 4-3 (Shaquille wins their 2nd toughtest series)
KB - 20.4 ppg 43% FG, 4.9 RB, 5.9 apg
SO - 25.9 ppg, 53%FG, 12.4 RB, 4.3 apg

2000 2nd round vs phx ( Shaquille wins)
KB - 21.0 ppg 45%FG, 3.8 RB, 3.4 apg
SO - 30.2 ppg 55%FG, 16.2 RB, 2.6 apg

2000 first round vs 8th seed kings ( Shaquille wins)
KB - 27.8 ppg 49%FG, 4.4 RB, 3.6 apg
SO - 29.4 ppg 54%FG, 17.4 RB, 2.8 apg

so 2000 is a clean sweep for Shaquille O' Neal (plus Kobe's pathetic 15 ppg 35%, 4 rpg finals. outplayed by reggie miller, jalen rose, & ever austin freaking croshere 15 ppg 54% 6 rpg. HA!)

2001 WCF vs spurs (sweep, this spurs team had no fight in them. nobody in 2001 did) ( Shaquille wins, because KB faced a HORRIBLE perimeter defense, any halfway decent SG could abuse them,while Shaquille faced the toughest defensive 2 headed moster ever, Duncan, & Robinson double teams)
KB - 33.3 ppg 51%FG, 7 RB, 7 apg
SO - 27 ppg 54%FG, 13 RB, 2.5 apg

2001 2nd round vs kings sweep( Shaquille wins a close one. FG% & RBs gives it to O'Neal)
KB - 35.0 ppg 47%FG, 9.0 RB, 4.3 apg (his best series ever?
SO - 33.3 ppg 59%FG, 17.3 RB, 2.3 apg, 3.3 blk

2001 first round vs blazers sweep (Shaquille wins)
KB - 25 ppg 48%FG, 4.3 RB, 7.7 apg
SO - 27 ppg, 48%FG, 15.7 RB, 2.7 apg

so 2001 is Shaquille 3, KB 1. in a year nobody else even bothered to show up out west (also KB was dominated by Iverson 35.6 ppg vs KB 24.6 ppg, lol)

2002 WCF vs kings ( Shaquille wins their toughtest series!)
KB - 27.1 ppg 41%FG, 6.3 rpg, 3.9 apg
SO - 30.3 ppg 53%FG, 13.6 rpg, 1.6 apg

2002 2nd round vs spurs 4-1 (KB wins a close one. Shaquille always dealing with Duncan Robinson double teams. Shaquille was more valuable always )
KB - 26.2 ppg 45%FG, 5.4 rpg, 4.8 apg
SO -21.4 ppg 44%FG, 12.2 rpg, 3.2 apg

2002 first round vs blazers sweep ( Shaquille wins)
KB - 26 ppg 35%FG, 5.7 rpg, 5 apg
SO - 25.7 ppg 56%FG, 11.3 rpg, 4 apg

Shaquille wins 3-1, including their toughtest series ever vs the kings that the refs fixed

so all through the 3 peat Shaquilleplayed better in 11 out of 12 series (& only because nightmarish doubles by Duncan & Robinson, yet he was still great & really close, arguably better) . he carried Shaq my @#$, haha, completely the opposite happened, i remember it well. lol. i always thought, man any good sg could fill in with the way Shaquille dominates. turn out i was even more right than i thought. thanks for having me look that up, it was funny, lol

so on top of reggie miller, jalen rose, & austin freaking croshere outplayin him in the 2000 finals, & iverson in 01, KB was also outplayed by Billups & Richard Hamilton in the 04 finals. KB was brutal. and Pierce, Ray Allen & KG all outplayed him in 08. MJ was outplayed once in the playoffs, in only 1 series,his very first playoffs, but he still put up fine numbers. i'm not even gonna bother looking up all the series KB has been outplayed in, but it's alot.and we all know Shaquille put him to shame in each of the 4 finals they made. u mad?

naps
08-08-2012, 02:52 AM
People shouldn't criticize him. No one takes 30 shots a game at 43% FG efficiency. He is the best shooting guard by far on the planet. Leave him alone.

ThunderousDemon
08-08-2012, 03:16 AM
People shouldn't criticize him. No one takes 30 shots a game at 43% FG efficiency. He is the best shooting guard by far on the planet. Leave him alone.

El Troll^

nickdymez
08-08-2012, 09:55 AM
lol..I wonder why "Hidalgo" would site rebounds and fg% to compare shaq and kobe? The lengths some people go through is insane. And his numbers are off too.

And Naps is a troll

hidalgo
08-08-2012, 11:49 AM
lol..I wonder why "Hidalgo" would site rebounds and fg% to compare shaq and kobe? The lengths some people go through is insane. And his numbers are off too.

And Naps is a trollthe numbers are spot on, & i show the 3 major categories to show the crazy production from Shaquille. it's disgraceful to try & downplay how dominant Shaquille was, it was clear to everyone watching that wasn't a KB troll that O'Neal was the best in the game, period

jericho
08-08-2012, 12:11 PM

the refs carried them in that series it wasnt kobe or shaq :confused:

nickdymez
08-08-2012, 12:16 PM
the numbers are spot on, & i show the 3 major categories to show the crazy production from Shaquille. it's disgraceful to try & downplay how dominant Shaquille was, it was clear to everyone watching that wasn't a KB troll that O'Neal was the best in the game, period

I dont think you will find a rational Lakers fan who doesnt think that Shaq was the man for our 3 peat. This just further proves the point that people here will go out of their way to try and discredit Kobe as a player. And your numbers are wrong.

koreancabbage
08-08-2012, 12:34 PM
I dont think you will find a rational Lakers fan who doesnt think that Shaq was the man for our 3 peat. This just further proves the point that people here will go out of their way to try and discredit Kobe as a player. And your numbers are wrong.

I agree with this. Kobe will get his fair share of criticism but if you are using other players stats to put Kobe down for all he's done in his career and as a player - its tunnel vision with a specific task of destroying a players rep and making him less than player he once was.

Hildago just go to Lakers forum and you will find what you are looking for.

hidalgo
08-08-2012, 12:38 PM
post the real numbers then hot shot. they're not just real, they're REALLY REAL. i can't stand KB, but i never post bogus stats about him, that would be ridiculous. besides, the truth is much more fun

and you don't see me doggin out his 09 & 10 finals. he outplayed everyone else that was in those finals, everyone. i hate it, hate him, but i'm not gonna lie. i'll say he had a mega stacked frontcourt & team in general (& another HOF 7 footer at his peak), but he still played good. no signature MJ moments though, just bricked last sec shots that gasol or artest rebounded for GW FG. not the most memorable finals mvps, but he outplayed everyone the turd did

fresh prince
08-08-2012, 12:58 PM

Kobe gets plenty of criticism both warranted and un warranted (shot selection, selfishness etc.)... Maybe you just need more of it?

If you don't like someone you feel they should be ridiculed all the time.

Like me for instance. I don't think Ashton Kutcher gets nearly enough criticism for ruining 2 and a half men.

Hang in there son. There will be a day where the Kobe bashing is endless and on that day you will have peace.

nickdymez
08-08-2012, 01:26 PM
post the real numbers then hot shot. they're not just real, they're REALLY REAL. i can't stand KB, but i never post bogus stats about him, that would be ridiculous. besides, the truth is much more fun

and you don't see me doggin out his 09 & 10 finals. he outplayed everyone else that was in those finals, everyone. i hate it, hate him, but i'm not gonna lie. i'll say he had a mega stacked frontcourt & team in general (& another HOF 7 footer at his peak), but he still played good. no signature MJ moments though, just bricked last sec shots that gasol or artest rebounded for GW FG. not the most memorable finals mvps, but he outplayed everyone the turd did

lol @ calling me hot shot. I think i'll pass chief.

hidalgo
08-08-2012, 01:34 PM
lolz@ calling me chief

beliges
08-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Kobe has gotten criticized as much, if not more, than any other NBA player to ever play. The reason he doesnt get as criticized at this point in his career is because he is playing at an extremely high level (top 5 in the league) during his 16th NBA season. Something probably no other player in the history of the game has ever accomplished. Magic didnt last that many seasons, MJ wasnt nearly as good during his 16th year in the league and Bird didnt last that long either. Kobe is doing something unprecedented. Add that to the fact that he is the most dominant player during his era in terms of winning, and one of the most dominant players to ever play the game, in terms of winning, then he deserves much more respect than petty criticism because he cannot play at the highest level in the game right now.

Raps08-09 Champ
08-08-2012, 04:52 PM

And Naps is a troll

A troll calling another troll out. :speechless:

dnewguy
08-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Kobe is killing us...they need to sit his butt down.

BKdoubleStacker
08-08-2012, 06:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RLRbt.jpg

Sactown
08-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Kobe was just trolling the U.S

numba1CHANGsta
08-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Kobe gets criticism to win 7 rings, LeBron only got criticism to win ONE ring, who do you think has the most pressure on them?

dnewguy
08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Kobe finally came through in garbage minutes.

kmoneyjuice
08-08-2012, 07:21 PM
He should stop raping young women

agureghian
08-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Because he is one of the best players in NBA history.
and has lots of haters because of all the dreams he has crushed.

justinnum1
08-08-2012, 07:26 PM
He should stop raping young women

lol

Aust
08-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Right, like when Kobe was blasted for his "controversial" appearance on that COD commercial, but when Dwight did the same thing for the next game I didn't hear jack **** of complaint.

Greedy22
08-08-2012, 07:57 PM

Now you're really trolling :rolleyes:

JordansBulls
08-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Good post here

I'd give more credence to the "teams win games not individuals" speech if it wasn't reflective on whether the person likes the player in question or dislikes them. Especially on PSD.

For example when speaking of the 09-10 Cavs we never hear their dominance being discussed as a team accomplisment. It's always, "Lebron won 60 games by HIMSELF". But when the Cavs faltered in the playoffs, then the tune changes to " Teams win games, not individuals"

But didn't you just say he won 60 games by himself? Or with "garbage" around him?(remember this phrase, "Lebron won 66 games with crap, imagine what he'll do with Wade and bosh?"

Same thing with Nash, Suns dominate and put up great ORTG'S he gets ALL the credit. When they lose, then "It's a team game"

But for example Kobe whenever discussing the Lakers championships or wins, it's always "Well that's a team accomplishment, individual players don't win titles". He rarely if ever gets credit, especially on PSD

But if Bryant loses In the playoffs, it's ALL his fault, especially to his critics. Even if he scores 42 in the elimination game. It's just hypocrisy.

Let's be honest, if the Cavs won in 09' and 10', those championships would NEVER be seen as "Team accomplishments"....

JordansBulls
08-08-2012, 11:37 PM

This guy.:facepalm:

hidalgo
08-09-2012, 05:27 AM
He should stop raping young womenhe should stop, but he won't. same with Big Ben

hidalgo
08-09-2012, 05:36 AM
if he wasn't such a d*ckhead people might cut him some slack. he's just such a smug snotty unlikable dildo, it's impossible for alot of people to root for that. Michael had a genuinely natural cool cockiness that came off exremely likable. KB puts out bad, arrogant, akward vibes & it's creepy

huge difference between having natural charm & charisma, being naturally cool & lovable, & trying to force it when you're a natural pr*ck. the vibes tell the story

SaimuKala
08-09-2012, 06:13 AM

The score was 64-58 when he started hitting threes.

hidalgo
08-09-2012, 06:24 AM
they're not gonna lose to any of those jabroni international teams. they're to good

Mr_Amaziing
08-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Was it really funny though?

No

majmarcus
08-09-2012, 10:56 AM
No offense thread starter. But THIS is a bad thread if I must say so myself. Kobe has been getting critisized his whole career buddy boy. Even by people who doesnt even know for certain what sport he plays. Much of it was unfair. But some of that ish was dead on & self inflicted.

Kobe is just freakishly mentally tough! You dont hear the naysayers AS MUCH now because he's shown time & time again he doesnt care what we say. For crying out loud, dude had his shirt off sitting between 2 white by+che$ on his cell phone probably mackin a 3rd one.

Vanessa, HIS WIFE through a fit, some people had somethings to say about that meaning he put himself in a compromising position. What did he do? Dude up in the stands with ANOTHER broad. Lebron got shot down because ol girl he was trying to "Kobe" had curfew...CURFEW. Like she aint grown lol. She couldve made that happen if she wanted to. She couldve packed her bed with pillows & a brunette wig then creeped her @$$ out the window. But she didnt & do you know why fan boy? 7 nba final appearances & 5 rings to 3 appearances & 1 ring(finally). Then she tweeted the shutdown because these h0s know what they want. Im all off topic but I dont even care. But my point is this:

Lebron will show the mental effects in suffering from the best D he's ever faced up to this point when the swimmer put the brakes on his arse. But Kobe just keep pulling these h0s because Kobe is the global icon at getting p¥$$y even after being accused of rape. Holy crap!!!! Now that I think about it, I think his coochie rate went up after that. Aint that abouta*****, smh.

Anywho, Lebron is mentally weak man. Being the villian hurts his feelings & it shows. Kobe just pimps through his problems.

/thread hahaha...jk

SaimuKala
08-16-2012, 10:45 AM

Yeah.:clap:

LeBron James averages 10 TO's per game

dh144498
11-09-2012, 05:02 PM
he does get the double standard treatment.

when Lakers win - "Kobe gets bailed out by his teammates."
when Lakers lose - "all kobe's fault."

this thread is a prime example of the double standard treatment he gets......
people give him the double standard to discredit him.
while others get the double standard to get glorified.

ManRam
11-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Kobe has won 5 rings. For that he can do wrong in many people's eyes. The same reason Jordan often got away with murder.

But yes, regardless of how you twist it he gets away with more **** than most anyone else. We harp on many starts in the NBA for doing far more innocent things. Oh well, it's just how it works I guess.

Lakersfan2483
11-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Stupid thread. Kobe, along with A Rod, Lebron and a few others are the most criticized and critiqued players in the modern era of sports. There is no double standard. Hildalgo is a troll and consistenty creates these types of threads. His objective is to bash Kobe at all costs and to start trouble.

mngopher35
11-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Stupid thread. Kobe, along with A Rod, Lebron and a few others are the most criticized and critiqued players in the modern era of sports. There is no double standard. Hildalgo is a troll and consistenty creates these types of threads. His objective is to bash Kobe at all costs and to start trouble.

Yup, I agree. Every star has haters and homers, but in general there is no double standard at all.

Raps08-09 Champ
11-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Good post here

Did you quote your own post from another forum?

Bruno
11-09-2012, 06:07 PM
he does get the double standard treatment.

when Lakers win - "Kobe gets bailed out by his teammates."
when Lakers lose - "all kobe's fault."

this thread is a prime example of the double standard treatment he gets......
people give him the double standard to discredit him.
while others get the double standard to get glorified.

HEY. dont bump old threads.