PDA

View Full Version : Dwight's back not hurting and/or injured

jimm120
08-07-2012, 11:09 AM
http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/dwight_howard_to_skip_his_own_youth_basketball_cam p_in_orlando/11394409

If Orlando Magic star Dwight Howard had the youth of Orlando, FL on his side, he's probably lost it, as it's being reported by the Orlando Sentinel that Howard will be skipping his own youth basketball camp.

Instead of attending the annual youth basketball camp, Howard will be putting all his focus on his back, as he'll be in Southern California rehabbing his back.

According to sources, many families in Orlando aren't too happy with Howard and his decision to skip the camp. Other families are angry that they paid $199 to register for the camp expecting to see Howard.

However, Howard has been spotted around Southern California at a Los Angeles Dodgers game, where he was reportedly booed by fans. Also, he was seen playing in the Adidas Nations tournament in Long Beach over the weekend, which probably says to the public that his back isn't hurting that bad.

A camp official said that refunds will be given back to those who don't want to attend due to Howard skipping the camp.

Magic's first-round draft pick Andrew Nicholson will take Howard's place at the youth camp.

"Also, he was seen playing in the Adidas Nations tournament in Long Beach over the weekend, which probably says to the public that his back isn't hurting that bad. "

Wow, lol!

He's even playing (even if it's lightly) games and stuff...lol. Orlando screwed itself. I'm guessing he won't be out the season...only if he's on another roster. As long as he's in Orlando, he's gonna "be injured".

I think this news also gives credence to the fact that Dwight maybe wasn't injured when he decided to have that "surgery". if you remember, he didn't allow the Orlando medical staff to examine him. He went with private doctors.

He trollin', they hatin'.

PS: I didn't put this in the Dwight Howard thread because its not a rumor about a trade or anything. Its about a real report with real evidence about an injury that he had.

LongIslandIcedZ
08-07-2012, 11:17 AM
I have no idea what Orlando should do.

8kobe24
08-07-2012, 11:23 AM
I have no idea what Orlando should do.

They should ship his azz out to the Lakers.

eternal slumber
08-07-2012, 11:24 AM
the guy is a douche.:facepalm:

D12 fan
08-07-2012, 11:30 AM
We have a Dwight thread,why make another one?

This is not even trade related.

8kobe24
08-07-2012, 11:36 AM
the guy is a douche.:facepalm:

He's being a douche because he wants out real bad.

btw, what happened to the Sam Pinto sig:D?

JordansBulls
08-07-2012, 11:37 AM
Dwight is stupid. If the guy was not injured why the hell would you miss the damn playoffs on purpose and not even play? What an idiot!!

LongIslandIcedZ
08-07-2012, 11:37 AM
They should ship his azz out to the Lakers.

I agree the smartest move is to ship Dwight to the Lakers, but wouldnt it have happened already?

BobbyHillSwag
08-07-2012, 11:51 AM
yea he's going to the knicks it's obvious at this point

rapjuicer06
08-07-2012, 11:52 AM
I'd make Dwight miss a year of his career. I wouldn't trade him nor would I play him. Just tell him to sit at home and do whatever. Probably would hurt his career/image even more doing that and Orlando would save face by nutting up and ****ing this ***** over

eternal slumber
08-07-2012, 11:52 AM
He's being a douche because he wants out real bad.

btw, what happened to the Sam Pinto sig:D?

he's a douche because of things like the OP posted. he's hurting his image more and more.

Sam Pinto is so yesterday, Ellen Adarna rocks my boat now.:D

BobbyHillSwag
08-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Lol if i had as much money as he has i wouldnt care if my image was like hitler's

eternal slumber
08-07-2012, 12:11 PM
but it doesn't just hurt his image, it's also will hurt his endorsement. what brand would like to be represented by a douche, right?

Marco22
08-07-2012, 12:16 PM
Dwight not injured? Quit on his team? Dwight sounds a little scandalous to me the Truth will come out real soon.

BigDFan85
08-07-2012, 12:37 PM
but it doesn't just hurt his image, it's also will hurt his endorsement. what brand would like to be represented by a douche, right?

Summer's Eve (if you don't know what it is, look it up), Ed Hardy, Affliction... I think Dwight would fit perfectly with them, based on your douche assessment.

8kobe24
08-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Dwight not injured? Quit on his team? Dwight sounds a little scandalous to me the Truth will come out real soon.

ok margie

D12 fan
08-07-2012, 12:52 PM
So people are now saying he is faking a injury?lmao

Stinkyoutsider
08-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Man, Howard is acting so brand new now. It's really a joke how he's changed. The only things I used to hear about Howard is about him being a community person who did things for the kids. And, now he's ducking the Orlando kids? I can understand he hates the Magic but the kids and community don't have anything to do about it.

Instead, he's in LA saying that he needs more rehab but it looks like the rehab is close to being complete if he's out playing in some tournament (even if all he's doing is running and grabbing a few rebounds).

Why would Orlando still want him after this? I would have been traded him, gotten what I could, and start building the Magic back up without regard to having him on the team to help pay the Amway center bill. If it were me, I would be finding out other ways to pay that bill and Howard would have been gone...

LakersIn5
08-07-2012, 01:05 PM
the magic is the reason why people hate dwight now. had the magic traded dwight asap then dwightmare would not have happened.

Laker Legend42
08-07-2012, 01:10 PM
I've felt all along that he wasn't injured. He fell at half court,did a push up and jogged to the locker room.

rapjuicer06
08-07-2012, 01:12 PM
the magic is the reason why people hate dwight now. had the magic traded dwight asap then dwightmare would not have happened.

So stupid. Dwight chose to stay. It's all on Dwight

D12 fan
08-07-2012, 01:13 PM

This.He is so desperate to get out of Orlando that he is willing to skip his camp in Orlando.The Magic need to quit begging the guy to stay and just trade him for the best offer.

Dear Mr.Devos/Hennigan:DWIGHT DOESNT WANT YOU,PLEASE MOVE ON.

LongIslandIcedZ
08-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Dwight opted in, if he hadnt he'd be getting ready to debut as a Brooklyn Net. This is all on him, he put the Magic in a terrible position.

rapjuicer06
08-07-2012, 01:21 PM
This.He is so desperate to get out of Orlando that he is willing to skip his camp in Orlando.The Magic need to quit begging the guy to stay and just trade him for the best offer.

wrong

KniCks4LiFe
08-07-2012, 01:25 PM
lols...I've been saying they should have traded him. :laugh2: Watch Dwight go to Asia and play some summer ball. :laugh2:

Gibby23
08-07-2012, 01:27 PM
He didn't play in the adidas tourney. He walked around and showed his face. He had to because adidas is his biggest sponsor.

srfr4life
08-07-2012, 01:38 PM

That's mostly BS!

Majority of this is on Dwight.

I do however agree the Magic mishandled this. Alex Martins is to blame in my opinion.

Utd7
08-07-2012, 01:41 PM
he's a douche because of things like the OP posted. he's hurting his image more and more.

Sam Pinto is so yesterday, Ellen Adarna rocks my boat now.:D

Holy **** that girl in your sig is :drool:

ElChinoLatino
08-07-2012, 02:05 PM

Any brand of clothing worn by the Jersey Shore cast would gladly take D12 maybe?

Losoway
08-07-2012, 02:21 PM
so u really cut out parts of the article ..just to make this thread????

clearly says he is still injured
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2012/08/dwight-howard-criticized-for-skipping-his-basketball-camp-in-orlando/

ElChinoLatino
08-07-2012, 02:22 PM

Yea he is so desperate to get out of Orlando that he decided to opt in. What a great idea. Go drink salt water when you are thirsty.

D12 fan
08-07-2012, 02:26 PM

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2012/08/dwight-howard-criticized-for-skipping-his-basketball-camp-in-orlando/

Thank you.:clap:

Losoway
08-07-2012, 02:30 PM
i dont know why this thread is still even open . Mods get on your job

LTBaByyy
08-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Griffin is good but he is not better than Bosh, Aldridge, or Gasol

How much % of Blake's points dunks?

How much % is Bosh, Aldridge, and Gasol points dunks? Way less than Griffin

Because they have multiple moves in their post up games and have jump shots

Y'all better take advantage of seeing Griffin play now because once his athleticism is gone or keeps getting injured, he is going to suck

I say he falls off around 30- 31

Cromedome
08-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Trade him because this is getting dumb.

Ill21
08-07-2012, 02:54 PM

Does this surprise you, just another troll thread on PSD.

Raph12
08-07-2012, 03:54 PM
This is a lie, he wasn't playing at the AdidasNation event, he just went there to talk to the youngins'... There are pictures of him at the event, none with him playing.

He told reporters at the event that his back is getting better but he "still has some time before court work"; why would he say that if he started playing that same day?

This is an amateur attempt at drawing views onto their website by speculating after hearing that Dwight was at the AdidasNation event... You guys are so stupid to believe anything you read.

Sssmush
08-07-2012, 04:51 PM
I'd make Dwight miss a year of his career. I wouldn't trade him nor would I play him. Just tell him to sit at home and do whatever. Probably would hurt his career/image even more doing that and Orlando would save face by nutting up and ****ing this ***** over

Well, that seems to be the route Orlando is going.

Of course, Orlando is going to spend that year on its knees, praying that Dwight will play for them, and begging him to sign a max max extension but... yeah, kinda like what you said.

They will make him "miss a year of his career" while he is stuck standing there in front of them with his **** in their mouth waiting for Orlando to stop sucking so bad so he can move on with his life.

I doubt Dwight will even trash Orlando in the media. (he hasn't, whereas many other stars would be tempted to). Dwight has been for the most part silent, even while getting blamed and hated on for everything from all corners of the media.

this is all on Orlando though, you are right about that

D12 fan
08-07-2012, 04:55 PM
This is a lie, he wasn't playing at the AdidasNation event, he just went there to talk to the youngins'... There are pictures of him at the event, none with him playing.

He told reporters at the event that his back is getting better but he "still has some time before court work"; why would he say that if he started playing that same day?

This is an amateur attempt at drawing views onto their website by speculating after hearing that Dwight was at the AdidasNation event... You guys are so stupid to believe anything you read.

Raph12 you are the best Magic fan on PSD,you tell it like it is and you are not a homer like the other Magic fans.

KB-Pau-DH2012
08-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Get Dwight.

justinnum1
08-07-2012, 05:22 PM
It was nice and quiet for the last week without all the dwight drama.

Sssmush
08-07-2012, 06:33 PM
It was nice and quiet for the last week without all the dwight drama.

Yeah, well, I guess what is annoying me at this point is ESPN and MSNBC.

I feel like we are all just shouting into the wind trying to say what is happening, and just totally ignored for the most part.

Like during all the hoopla, ESPN was CLEARLY wrong on just about everything, not only reporting (actually stealing) lots of phony scoops and twitter rumors, but also relentlessly slamming Dwight as "so much worse than Lebron."

Now that it starts to become clear what utter morons the Orlando Magic upper management is, we don't hear a peep. Not even a titter of speculation.

It's like ESPN's upper management has stepped in and said "the Dwight story is off-limits." How else could this happen? It's like that show "Newsroom." This was starting to make utter fools of DeVos et al in the media, therefore this story is now verboten.

To me, the silence is more interesting than all the phony tweets and idiot self-righteousness. And it is cool to see the shallow limits of ESPN, which is bugging out just when the story is actually getting interesting.

Vinylman
08-07-2012, 08:43 PM

:facepalm:

you obviously don't understand how the NBPA (better known as the Mafia) works...

would never happen

D12 fan
08-07-2012, 08:50 PM
:facepalm:

you obviously don't understand how the NBPA (better known as the Mafia) works...

would never happen

He's a Magic fan so he is bitter.

mn1170
08-07-2012, 09:04 PM

Summers Eve...lol

CEasFiRe
08-07-2012, 09:14 PM

thank you for making the most sense here and I really agree with you whole heartidly

waveycrockett
08-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Nets or bust for Dwight baby!

knicksfan42
08-07-2012, 09:20 PM
If he really isn't injured (he was last season I know he got back surgery) and refuses to play for the Magic Stern should just suspend him for a couple of years.

FraziersKnicks
08-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Dwight is the biggest **** in the NBA... Seriously. I cannot stand the guy. What he's doing is far worse than what LeBron did to Cleveland or Melo did to Denver.

The *******'s even being a **** to little kids now...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/dwight-howard-basketball-camp-orlando-magic-152443142--nba.html

Dwight Howard cancels appearance at his own Orlando youth basketball camp

Good news, everyone: After months and months of stories about how the relationship between All-Star center Dwight Howard and the Orlando Magic has become toxic, resulting in strident trade demands, countless rumors that ultimately signified nothing, the wholesale turnover of the Magic's front office and coaching staff, more demands, more rumors and more nothing, we've finally got a positive story about how Howard's relating to fans and supporters in the Orlando area. Finally.
Hahahahaha, just kidding. Like that could ever happen at this point. If you actually thought that was possible, then as the great Paul F. Tompkins once said, you need to go back to thinking school.
No, instead, Howard has reportedly canceled an appearance at his own summer basketball camp — a camp he previously pushed back by more than a month — to stay out on the West Coast and leave a slew of Floridian families stewing in their own juices. Because of course he has.
From Josh Robbins at the Orlando Sentinel:
An official for ProCamps, which runs the event, said families who paid the camp's $199 registration fee were sent e-mail messages Monday to inform them Howard will remain in southern California in order to continue rehabilitating his back.
Howard's annual camp originally was scheduled for July 1-2 at UCF, with Howard slated to attend both days. But it was postponed and later rescheduled for Aug. 13-14 at Orlando Volleyball Academy.
The camp still will be held next week. Andrew Nicholson, the Magic's 2012 first-round draft pick, will take Howard's place.
Well, at least the youth of Florida will get introduced to Nicholson early, I guess. They'll probably wind up hearing a lot about how important his development to the Magic's return to playoff contention over the next couple of years.

Seriously, **** him

richiesaurus310
08-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Lol if i had as much money as he has i wouldnt care if my image was like hitler's

Lmao true

waveycrockett
08-07-2012, 09:28 PM
Dwight is the biggest **** in the NBA... Seriously. I cannot stand the guy. What he's doing is far worse than what LeBron did to Cleveland or Melo did to Denver.

The *******'s even being a **** to little kids now...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/dwight-howard-basketball-camp-orlando-magic-152443142--nba.html

Seriously, **** him
If they had let him go to the Nets he would have shown up to that camp

Wade>You
08-07-2012, 09:28 PM
That was the first week in a long time that we hadn't heard about Dwight Howard. Thanks for ruining it.

LA_Raiders
08-07-2012, 09:43 PM
He is a punk... Trade him to china

LakersIn5
08-08-2012, 12:21 AM
So stupid. Dwight chose to stay. It's all on Dwight

before dwight opted in he already asked to be traded. he signed the opt in contract in the tradeline. why didnt the magic just trade him before that? do they think that dwight would have stayed long term for opting in? and to start the offseason dwight asked for a trade again but until now the magic are doing nothing. for gods sake theyre not even trying to improve the team.

D12 fan
08-08-2012, 12:27 AM
before dwight opted in he already asked to be traded. he signed the opt in contract in the tradeline. why didnt the magic just trade him before that? do they think that dwight would have stayed long term for opting in? and to start the offseason dwight asked for a trade again but until now the magic are doing nothing. for gods sake theyre not even trying to improve the team.

Rumors were the owner promised to trade Dwight to Brooklyn in the offseason if he signed the ETO.They agreed to give it one last shot at a title but Dwight got injured and I guess the owner didn't feel like Dwight lived up to his end of the deal because he missed the playooffs.So Dwight sayed the Magic blackmailed him and promised to trade him to Brooklyn.Now Dwight want out bad but Orlando doesn't want to trade him.

eternal slumber
08-08-2012, 12:54 AM
Summers Eve...lol

yeah i saw that. you know what i mean by douche. lol

mn1170
08-08-2012, 09:22 AM
Rumors were the owner promised to trade Dwight to Brooklyn in the offseason if he signed the ETO.They agreed to give it one last shot at a title but Dwight got injured and I guess the owner didn't feel like Dwight lived up to his end of the deal because he missed the playooffs.So Dwight sayed the Magic blackmailed him and promised to trade him to Brooklyn.Now Dwight want out bad but Orlando doesn't want to trade him.

you forget that Dwight changed is mind a gazillion times and one of those he said he wanted to stay with the Magic because he loved the city. what is anyone supposed to do really? I think they should have dealt with Houston right before the draft and got all those picks and a couple players. Instead of resigning Jameer maybe we could have got Lowry. IDK..

Dade County
08-08-2012, 10:17 AM

Yeah, this is the rumor that is going around... If this actually happened, of course Howard wouldn't be doing **** for Orlando.

And his agent wasn't even their when he opted in, so this entire thing is F'ed up.

jimm120
08-08-2012, 10:39 AM
We have a Dwight thread,why make another one?

This is not even trade related.

I explained on the first post. This is for an injury and stuff.

So people are now saying he is faking a injury?lmao

i dont know why this thread is still even open . Mods get on your job

Does this surprise you, just another troll thread on PSD.

Yeah, this is the rumor that is going around... If this actually happened, of course Howard wouldn't be doing **** for Orlando.

And his agent wasn't even their when he opted in, so this entire thing is F'ed up.

I got this link from pros ports. I read it and interpreted that way. I posted the whole article. Seems the article might be displaying half truths, which is crap

MagicHero3
08-08-2012, 11:04 AM

THIS!! if we're not gonna get a good trade for him (bc he refuses to re-sign anywhere), might as well get him back for all the crap he's putting us thru. Not disclosing med info to Orlando's staff?...its pretty obvious he's not as hurt as hes putting on. I say we sit him all season, waste a year of his career. He wants to get traded, but he won't re-sign anywhere except ONE team?? Superman quickly became Superdoushe.
Sit him, Magic fans will throw stuff at him during games while he's riding the pine. It will be glorious.

rapjuicer06
08-08-2012, 11:10 AM

They actually had a trade in place and told Dwight he would be traded to so and so if he didn't opt in. Then Dwight went on to say he is loyal and wants to stay in Orlando. So Dwight ****ed himself, and lied after

I have never heard that rumor. I'd like to see it, but even if true, who cares really. Dwights been lying his *** off and being a total hypocrite the past couple years anyways. This ***** is getting what he deserves

MagicHero3
08-08-2012, 11:16 AM

if the Magic traded Dwight "ASAP", then ppl would have said "what a dumb deal!" and the Magic would have been ripped for THAT...

no one has offered anything to us to match Dwights value except MAYBE the LA/HOU trade, so dont go blaming "Orlando" bc Dwight was fickle.

rapjuicer06
08-08-2012, 11:16 AM
THIS!! if we're not gonna get a good trade for him (bc he refuses to re-sign anywhere), might as well get him back for all the crap he's putting us thru. Not disclosing med info to Orlando's staff?...its pretty obvious he's not as hurt as hes putting on. I say we sit him all season, waste a year of his career. He wants to get traded, but he won't re-sign anywhere except ONE team?? Superman quickly became Superdoushe.
Sit him, Magic fans will throw stuff at him during games while he's riding the pine. It will be glorious.

Agreed. **** Dwight and what he wants. Going to **** up his career because of this. If I'm Orlando, I make sure of it

MagicHero3
08-08-2012, 11:17 AM

try again next time.

MagicHero3
08-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Well, that seems to be the route Orlando is going.

Of course, Orlando is going to spend that year on its knees, praying that Dwight will play for them, and begging him to sign a max max extension but... yeah, kinda like what you said. They will make him "miss a year of his career" while he is stuck standing there in front of them with his **** in their mouth waiting for Orlando to stop sucking so bad so he can move on with his life.

I doubt Dwight will even trash Orlando in the media. (he hasn't, whereas many other stars would be tempted to). Dwight has been for the most part silent, even while getting blamed and hated on for everything from all corners of the media.

this is all on Orlando though, you are right about that

that's where your wrong. Henny and FO people even said "we dont want anyone playing here who doesn't want to be here". Plain and simple. New regiment- Henny wont be doing any "begging" in my opinion.

MagicHero3
08-08-2012, 11:25 AM

lmao you got a source?

LongIslandIcedZ
08-08-2012, 11:28 AM
If they had let him go to the Nets he would have shown up to that camp

If he hadnt opted in he would be a Net right now. He wasnt forced to do it.

No reason for the Magic franchise to take a step back just so Dwight gets to go where he wants, get real.

LakersIn5
08-08-2012, 11:45 AM
im still with dwight. lol. even if he doesnt end up in l.a id be fine with him going to brooklyn or dallas. as long as he is happy.

LakersIn5
08-08-2012, 11:47 AM
the magic should just imagine that dwight didnt opt in. lol

Vinylman
08-08-2012, 12:54 PM
LMFAO at the irrational Orlando fans... get over it... he was gonna leave no matter what... this whole drama was extended because the Orlando FO was in denial...

as for getting the deal you want... good luck... the longer it goes the worse the deal will get... once the season starts most of the players will drop out and then it will only be NJ at the deadline and that ridiculous brook lopez contract

rapjuicer06
08-08-2012, 01:01 PM
LMFAO at the irrational Orlando fans... get over it... he was gonna leave no matter what... this whole drama was extended because the Orlando FO was in denial...

as for getting the deal you want... good luck... the longer it goes the worse the deal will get... once the season starts most of the players will drop out and then it will only be NJ at the deadline and that ridiculous brook lopez contract

:rolleyes:

Orlando had a trade pretty much done, they told Dwight unless he opts in he will be traded. What did Dwight do? He opted in. He then went on to say he was getting bad advice from his inner circle, and that he is a loyal guy and loves Orlando and wants to stay. Man, Orlando is ******** to not read between the lines there :eyebrow:

GREATNESS ONE
08-08-2012, 01:05 PM
This was kinda of expected :shrug: I mean I couldn't have been the only one who saw this awhile back right??

Vinylman
08-08-2012, 01:13 PM
:rolleyes:

Orlando had a trade pretty much done, they told Dwight unless he opts in he will be traded. What did Dwight do? He opted in. He then went on to say he was getting bad advice from his inner circle, and that he is a loyal guy and loves Orlando and wants to stay. Man, Orlando is ******** to not read between the lines there :eyebrow:

nice spin...

all orlando homers want to relive the deadline... it has nothing to do with what happened at the deadline...

Once all the crap about him and SVG came out... AFTER THE DEADLINE

He said he wanted to be traded and wouldn't resign with Orlando

The problem in Orlando is DeVos who is getting his information from that sycophant Alex Martins and to a lesser extent Hennigan...

Enjoy the ride into the *******... Martins/Hennigan are no different than Vander Weide/Smith as long as DeVos isn't in a grave

senility is a bit*h especially when it impacts business decisions

Vending Machine
08-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Don't fret, we still have Jameer! Right? :cricket:

rapjuicer06
08-08-2012, 01:31 PM
nice spin...

all orlando homers want to relive the deadline... it has nothing to do with what happened at the deadline...

Once all the crap about him and SVG came out... AFTER THE DEADLINE

He said he wanted to be traded and wouldn't resign with Orlando

The problem in Orlando is DeVos who is getting his information from that sycophant Alex Martins and to a lesser extent Hennigan...

Enjoy the ride into the *******... Martins/Hennigan are no different than Vander Weide/Smith as long as DeVos isn't in a grave

senility is a bit*h especially when it impacts business decisions

Lol so let me get this straight...Dwight says and does everything to show he wants to stay in Orlando, then he turns into a total ***** and thats Orlando's fault? Hahahaha some people are just moronic

D12 fan
08-08-2012, 01:47 PM

Agree Orlando fans are butthurt Dwight want's out,I bet if he would sign longterm today they would be cheering for him saying he's loyal.

Hey Orlando fans get over Dwight doesn't want you,move on and quit hating on the guy for wanting to play with better players and contend for championships.Orlando had 8yrs to pair this guy with a superstar instead they overpaid Rashard Lewis then traded him for Gilbert Arenas.

How can anyone blame Dwight for wanting out,who want's to play with Jrich/Turk/Jameer as your sidekicks?

Lake_Show2416
08-08-2012, 02:06 PM
i put most all the blame on Otis Smith, playing GM like a video game

rapjuicer06
08-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Agree Orlando fans are butthurt Dwight want's out,I bet if he would sign longterm today they would be cheering for him saying he's loyal.

Hey Orlando fans get over Dwight doesn't want you,move on and quit hating on the guy for wanting to play with better players and contend for championships.Orlando had 8yrs to pair this guy with a superstar instead they overpaid Rashard Lewis then traded him for Gilbert Arenas.

How can anyone blame Dwight for wanting out,who want's to play with Jrich/Turk/Jameer as your sidekicks?

There is not one Orlando fan butt hurt over the situation. Every Orlando fan wants this to be done with. Hell, some Orlando fans don't give a flying **** if Dwight walks next year and sits all of this year. Such a tool you are.

No one blames Dwight for wanting out. Everyone blames Dwight for waiving his Early Termination Option then *****ing about wanting to be traded. Get a clue

Whomewhome
08-08-2012, 02:20 PM
This moron of a player. Who I used to like is making things worse not better. Gone are the days of Superman. I think the cryptonite got to close to him

D12 fan
08-08-2012, 02:20 PM
No one blames Dwight for wanting out. Everyone blames Dwight for waiving his Early Termination Option then *****ing about wanting to be traded. Get a clue

I will say it again why did Dwight sign his ETO because the owner promised him to trade him to Brooklyn if he gave it 1 last shot at a title with Orlando.Dwight got injured and the Magic felt like he didn't live up to his end of the deal because he didn't play in the playoffs.This explains why Dwight tried to file a blackmail lawsuit against the Magic he felt they made him promises they didn't live up to.

Dwight even said during the season that he didn't want to get traded to any other team except Brooklyn,he said he wanted to give it 1 last shot with the Magic.Dwight plan was to test FA in sign with Brooklyn but Orlando made him a deal to finish out the season and they would trade him to Brooklyn with a sign n trade.

rapjuicer06
08-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Proof

D12 fan
08-08-2012, 02:23 PM
And your proof of this is where?

Do you remember when ESPN broke the story that Dwight tried to file a blackmail lawsuit against the Magic both Broussard/Bucher reported it.They said the Magic made him promises that they didn't live up to.

Now you remember?

Vinylman
08-08-2012, 02:24 PM
I watched that press conf. live,and you could tell Dwight didn't mean any of those words.Like I said the owner promised to trade Dwight to Brooklyn if he opted in so he did and he got injured.Now the owner feels like Dwight didn't live up to his end of the deal.This explains why Dwight tried to file a blackmail suit against the Magic.

yep... orlando fans failure to read between the lines is the definition of denial....

and again... a lot has happened since that presser ... its like these guys think things happen in a vaccum...

rapjuicer06
08-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Do you remember when ESPN broke the story that Dwight tried to file a blackmail lawsuit against the Magic both Broussard/Bucher reported it.They said the Magic made him promises that they didn't live up to.

Now you remember?

And you are speculating what happened. You are speculating that Orlando promised to trade him to the Nets if he waived his ETO. So quit speculating

yep... orlando fans failure to read between the lines is the definition of denial....

and again... a lot has happened since that presser ... its like these guys think things happen in a vaccum...

Lol the fans took Dwight for his word and its the fans fault. Not the puppet talking, but the fans.

A lot has happened since the presser. Its called Dwight going back on what he said and being a huge *****. Yup, thats also the fans fault and they are in denial :rolleyes:

D12 fan
08-08-2012, 02:31 PM

Agree,I feel bad for them because the longer they wait the more Dwight will lower their leverage trading with other teams.He already did it with Houston by saying he would walk to Dallas if they trade for him.

D12 fan
08-08-2012, 02:33 PM
And you are speculating what happened. You are speculating that Orlando promised to trade him to the Nets if he waived his ETO. So quit speculating.

LMAO how am I speculating when it was reported by ESPN when Dwight tried to file blackmail against the Magic?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
08-08-2012, 02:57 PM
I never heard that was promised to Dwight ... show us a link of that being fact? I've heard people in psd assume that but never heard or seen anywhere that it really happened..... saying ESPN said it means nothing they also said rockets would give orl everyone and every pick they could and take bad everyone of our bad contracts for Dwight but we all know that wasn't true either

rapjuicer06
08-08-2012, 03:06 PM
LMAO how am I speculating when it was reported by ESPN when Dwight tried to file blackmail against the Magic?

Dwight Howard took a poop in the middle of Orlando's basketball court.

See I can make up stuff too

D12 fan
08-08-2012, 03:17 PM

Ok kid,keep living in denial.

rapjuicer06
08-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Well if you cant show the proof, then what you say means nothing. Good day

MagicHero3
08-08-2012, 04:25 PM

lmao

Ok kid,keep living in denial.

what exactly are we in denial about? I just want Dwight gone... along with 99% of Magic fans. How are we "butthurt"... you were once a Magic "fan" just a month ago... doesnt that mean your "butthurt" too?
Are we in denial about the fact Dwight wants out? hell no! EVERYBODY knows this...
Are we in denial about the fact that the Magic FO is also responsible for this debauchary? NO, we know this better than any other fan.
I think your just trolling/baiting. I dont understand the need to attack a fanbase just bc you dont like some decisions their Front Office made.
I understand your a Dwight fan, not a Magic fan...
honestly, your in support of a guy who is quickly becoming the most hated player in the NBA, moreso than Lebron OR Wade. Youre jumpin on the wrong bandwagon.

Sssmush
08-08-2012, 05:07 PM
See... it was fun for ESPN when they could just ignore the fact that Orlando had pressured, lied and guilted Dwight into opting in for another year, and could happily call Dwight a "diva" and "so much worse than Lebron" over and over and over and over.

But now it's August, and Dwight hasn't said anything, nor has he done anything that can be criticized. Dwight has said NOTHING.

Orlando sent Hennigan to meet with Dwight and his agent and find out "what Dwight wanted." They got a very clear answer that he would like to be traded, and if not, at the end of next season, his last with Orlando, he would become a free agent. Simple, and not-to-controversial.

So, the only story from here on out becomes, "why does Orlando want to keep this guy so bad" or "does Orlando really think they can keep Dwight" or "why isn't Orlando working on a deal to trade Dwight."

Which aren't as fun, I guess, and will quickly start becoming super embarassing for Orlando, especially when you realize you can't get any interviews or at least any straight answers out of them, and if you DO get a straight answer it will be to the effect of "we're planning on re-signing Dwight and keeping him in Orlando."

So, rather than make Orlando look like idiots for the next 3 months, clearly the word has come down at ESPN that the Dwight Howard story is off limits. AMAZING.

D12 fan
08-08-2012, 05:15 PM
I have nothing against Magic fans,I just think the front office has handled this Dwightmare situation all wrong.They should have traded Dwight last year at the trade deadline instead they kept the guy and now the situation is getting ugly.The Magic look desperate they keep begging him to stay they even sent the new coach Jacque Vaughn out to LA to meet with Dwight.At some point you have to wake up and trade the guy.He doesn't want to be there the Magic need to get this through their thick heads and trade him for the best offer.

They have turned down Brooklyn/Houston/LA offers,at some point they are gonna have no trade partners.Like someone said I think the owner Devos is the one who doesn't want to trade Dwight.

Vinny642
08-08-2012, 05:18 PM
can he take glen davis' nickname?

Sssmush
08-08-2012, 05:23 PM

uh, why? Anyway, I think that Dwight "Hollywood" Howard has a nice ring to it.

Vinny642
08-08-2012, 05:32 PM

Because Dwight is more of a big baby than Davis

jimm120
08-08-2012, 05:45 PM

Because Dwight is more of a big baby than Davis

Wow. Punch Line, Reel it in!

Wow, I can't believe how perfect the joke came out lol.

I'm not laughing at the Joke, but at how perfectly laid out it became lol!

Vinny642
08-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Wow. Punch Line, Reel it in!

Wow, I can't believe how perfect the joke came out lol.

I'm not laughing at the Joke, but at how perfectly laid out it became lol!

Oh so my jokes not good enough for you?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
08-08-2012, 07:27 PM
I have nothing against Magic fans,I just think the front office has handled this Dwightmare situation all wrong.They should have traded Dwight last year at the trade deadline instead they kept the guy and now the situation is getting ugly.The Magic look desperate they keep begging him to stay they even sent the new coach Jacque Vaughn out to LA to meet with Dwight.At some point you have to wake up and trade the guy.He doesn't want to be there the Magic need to get this through their thick heads and trade him for the best offer.

They have turned down Brooklyn/Houston/LA offers,at some point they are gonna have no trade partners.Like someone said I think the owner Devos is the one who doesn't want to trade Dwight.

I I agree with most of this if you can believe it lol besides the "we should have traded him at the deadline" I'm sorry but no team would trade a super star if they could get him to opt in (which they did) if he didn't he would have been traded like you said but no team would trade a player like Dwight if he was willing to opt in and stay.... but I do see where u can say they should trade him now since we are back where we were before last season but saying we should have traded him at the deadline is silly cause no team would do that if he was gonna opt in

justinnum1
08-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Will he be good to go for the beginning of the season?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
08-08-2012, 07:34 PM
I truly think he will be fine for game one but u won't hear that until he is traded.... I think he will use the back thing to miss games while he still in Orlando...... but once he is a laker you'll here things like "his back should be ready by first game of season"

Aust
08-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Dang, Long Beach? That's close by me, I should have taken a look

D12 fan
08-08-2012, 07:54 PM
I I agree with most of this if you can believe it lol besides the "we should have traded him at the deadline" I'm sorry but no team would trade a super star if they could get him to opt in (which they did) if he didn't he would have been traded like you said but no team would trade a player like Dwight if he was willing to opt in and stay.... but I do see where u can say they should trade him now since we are back where we were before last season but saying we should have traded him at the deadline is silly cause no team would do that if he was gonna opt in

You agree with most of what I said?:faint: