PDA

View Full Version : If you were kings mgmt, what would you do?

11jgib
08-06-2012, 09:15 AM
The kings have several some solid peices (tyreke, cousins) and then its just a cluster****. Xould they trade jimmer to another team and get something for him? Is isaiah thomas their pg of the future? Or have his flashes of brilliance upped his value enough that they could get more value by trading him. Is salmons finally an expiring that could help someone clear cap space? I believe they still have green. Regardless they are faced with a lot of decisions. Tyreke may not be their future either. He has been highly scrutinized during his career for trouble distributing the ball. However they could prob still get some great peices for him seeing as how he is still super young and was one of the only rookies to ever to average 20 ppg 5 rpg and 5apg for most of the season.

What would you do? What peices do you think your teams could offer them that you could benefit as well.

Toastyy
08-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Trade jimmer and/or thorton for wilson chandler

Toastyy
08-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Or attempt to get igoudala without trading boogie reke Thomas or trob

D12 fan
08-06-2012, 12:51 PM
I would trade Evans for Iggy.

Thomas
Thorton
Iggy
Robinson
Cousins

futureman
08-06-2012, 12:53 PM
I would resign because ownership wouldn't let me do my job. Ownership wanted them to draft Jimmer and management didn't want to do it. Jimmer is a giant bust which is no suprise.

Ezio
08-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Trade for Howard.

Sactown
08-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Trading Jimmer would be a horrible idea.. we would get nothing in return while he still has potential to develop. he's coming off his rookie season...

D12 fan
08-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Trade for Howard.

lol

Byronicle
08-06-2012, 01:44 PM
They should've grabbed Adelmen

They need a good coach. They have all the pieces

Phenomenonsense
08-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Trading Jimmer would be a horrible idea.. we would get nothing in return while he still has potential to develop. he's coming off his rookie season...

Lol, the dude gets outplayed in summer league. At least Walker has the decency to actually show up for one game. (Thanks for trading around though. You handed us Knight directly. Appreciate it.)

eternal slumber
08-06-2012, 02:09 PM
bring the whole team to Seattle. =)

Xplicit
08-06-2012, 02:11 PM
1. I'l find a trade with T.Evans and J.Fredette that will include C.Hayes, Salmons and Outlaw contracts. (can include future draft picks)

2. Sign some free agents left like C.Delfino, Millsap, Redd, R.Fernandez, Shelden Williams, K.Mart, Jeff Green, Damion James etc.

Kmart and Redd, veterans that can mentor your young guys

3. Hire a new coach and add Strength & Conditioning coach for Cousins and Thompson

Blazers#1Fan
08-06-2012, 02:35 PM
1. I'l find a trade with T.Evans and J.Fredette that will include C.Hayes, Salmons and Outlaw contracts. (can include future draft picks)

2. Sign some free agents left like C.Delfino, Millsap, Redd, R.Fernandez, Shelden Williams, K.Mart, Jeff Green, Damion James etc.

Kmart and Redd, veterans that can mentor your young guys

3. Hire a new coach and add Strength & Conditioning coach for Cousins and Thompson

Milsaps not a free agent rudy fernandez went bach to europe jeff green resigned with the celtics

Kmart and redd mentors :puke:

chisox721
08-06-2012, 02:40 PM
1. Go back in time and draft Harrison Barnes or Jeremy Lamb instead of TRob
2. Leave Tyreke at pg

Xplicit
08-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Milsaps not a free agent rudy fernandez went bach to europe jeff green resigned with the celtics

well, K.Mart is a great defender and Redd is a shooter those days. Their experience can help.

Xplicit
08-06-2012, 03:01 PM
1. Go back in time and draft Harrison Barnes or Jeremy Lamb instead of TRob
2. Leave Tyreke at pg

TRob is the best choice for their team on the draft day. I think its the best fit for them to help Cousins.

LOVE42
08-06-2012, 03:01 PM

well, K.Mart is a great defender and Redd is a shooter those days. Their experience can help.
Kmart is definitely NOT a great defender. And they both are SG, the most crowded position for the Kings.

Xplicit
08-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Kmart is definitely NOT a great defender. And they both are SG, the most crowded position for the Kings.

thats why I'l find a trade first on Fredette and T.Evans + the 3 contracts including Salmons so Redd can be the back-up SG for them. K.Mart for me is a great defender. young and athletic TRob and Cousins can still learn from him.

keetyweedy
08-06-2012, 03:14 PM
trade everybody & build around jimmer fredette & Cousins

Burgo
08-06-2012, 03:14 PM
I'd settle for another year in the lottery and take one more chance to pick up another franchiseextremely-solid player. It's almost paid off for OKC... Just sick of seeing people wanting to trade for star players etc.. The greatest teams in history were built from the ground up.

JiffyMix88
08-06-2012, 03:34 PM
1. Go back in time and draft Harrison Barnes or Jeremy Lamb instead of TRob2. Leave Tyreke at pg

yeah im gonna be pulling for him but i just dont see that high of a ceiling :o

Blazers#1Fan
08-06-2012, 03:40 PM
convince the maloofs to move to seattle
Name patrick ewing head coach
Sign McGrady 3 years as mentor
Clear cap for 2013 free agency then give james harden a max
Reke,picks for Josh Smith

Cousins
Robinson
J.Smith/McGrady
Thorton (add harden if able to sign him next off season)
Thomas

SluggeR
08-06-2012, 03:49 PM
I would trade Tyreke for the best deal I can find. The Kings have a young talented starting frontcourt. Having a shooting guard that can't shoot and has not proven he can be effective without the ball being in his hands 90% of the time; is not a good fit with the Kings "Twin Towers". Whether it's at the one or the two if not both, Cousins & Robinson need to teamed up with a talented playmaker.