PDA

View Full Version : Is your hate for another team/player real ?

Laker Legend42
08-02-2012, 03:51 AM
I see guys go back and fourth about certain guys or teams and I was wondering is your hate based on the competition or real hate? I'm a long time lakers fan and I hate the celtics. Not I wanna punch you in the face hate but damn those guys are good hate. I hated Larry legend but always loved his game. Is your hate real?

ChrisSabo17
08-02-2012, 04:03 AM
Yes, wrong sport but I would hit Chris Carpenter and Jose Molina right in the throat! I would have to say if i saw them walking down the street. I wouldn't acknowledge them, or I would yell something about how I wish the Reds would have kicked them in the head during that brawl instead of Jason LaRue.

MintBerryCrunch
08-02-2012, 04:06 AM
It kind of depresses me and scares me that people legitimately hate fans of teams and players that they have never met . Can't believe anyone can take a game that seriously.

agureghian
08-02-2012, 04:08 AM
If there is anyone that is hate worthy, its Paul Pierce.
The guy literally acted his way to an NBA championship.

STL Don
08-02-2012, 04:08 AM
Yes, wrong sport but I would hit Chris Carpenter and Jose Molina right in the throat! I would have to say if i saw them walking down the street. I wouldn't acknowledge them, or I would yell something about how I wish the Reds would have kicked them in the head during that brawl instead of Jason LaRue.

Jose would probably be confused

Rome
08-02-2012, 05:08 AM
No. Not the biggest Lakers or Spurs fan, but part of the territory. lol

rex.reyesiii
08-02-2012, 05:09 AM
Based on Competition:

Kobe
Westbrook

Real Hate :D

Boozer
C.Anthony

THE WALL
08-02-2012, 05:21 AM
real hate

KG (only fights with smaller players)
Artest (check my avatar)

based on competition
2003-2007 Spurs

hidalgo
08-02-2012, 05:24 AM
Kobe, i truly hate the dude with a passion, always have. he just makes my skin crawl he's such an unlikable pr*ck, i'm amazed anyone likes him, even Laker fans, lol. maybe he killed my whole family in a parallel universe or something, but i truly hate him. i'd love it if he'd never have played basketball. and people that claim he's better than MJ or even equal need a damn lobodomy!! that's really what irritates me about him the most, he's never been the best in the nba even 1 season yet they think he's better than his Airness, the greatest ever. highly annoying & insulting to MJ

from cincinnati, so no nba team around here, i have no fav team. but the 90s Bulls dynasty is my all time fav team for sure. i probably love them more than even the Reds & Bengals. but no loyalty to Chicago, it was mainly about Jordan. the rest of the team was cool too, they all played their roles so well

Slimsim
08-02-2012, 06:11 AM
I hate Barkley always have always will and yes if the opportunity ever comes i would smack him in the head

JeffG20
08-02-2012, 07:10 AM
i dont truely hate anyone or team with the one exception of Mark Cuban.

SeoulBeatz
08-02-2012, 07:31 AM
not really, i used to despise the lakers, but i've come to appreciate Kobe's game over the years.

Whomewhome
08-02-2012, 08:07 AM
Marbury was the only guy who I can say I hated with a passion. The day he was traded to the Nets was probably the worst day as Nets fan....I hated him because of his selfishness and absolute arrogance

Other teams. Not really. I dislike players but hate. is a strong word. I could easily say I hate LBJ but I dislike him... yes even if he was still a Cav I disliked him back then...

Bulls_fan90
08-02-2012, 08:27 AM
Jose would probably be confused

:laugh2:

naztrack
08-02-2012, 08:30 AM
It kind of depresses me and scares me that people legitimately hate fans of teams and players that they have never met . Can't believe anyone can take a game that seriously.

Stop crying...tuck ya skirt.....were on a sports forum...we're clearly fanatics get over it...with that said i hated MJ in the 90s and i hate Lebron now...at least i can respect MJ now...i don't think i will ever respect Lebron.

Piercefan34
08-02-2012, 08:38 AM
If there is anyone that is hate worthy, its Paul Pierce.
The guy literally acted his way to an NBA championship.

how do you figure lol

Piercefan34
08-02-2012, 08:40 AM
real hate

KG (only fights with smaller players)
Artest (check my avatar)

based on competition
2003-2007 Spurs

also not true. Fights i remember from recent past, blatche, frye, stat, dwight. All of these guys are his height or taller, therefore your argument is false..sorry.

LongIslandIcedZ
08-02-2012, 09:14 AM
I guess I would be classified as a "Lebron hater." I dont like what he did and how he did it, so by default I would rather his team lose. Having said that, he proved to me that he is the very best in the game, when he carried his team to a championship.

I certainly wouldnt say I "hate" Lebron, or any player, for that matter. I dont know one NBA player well enough to say I hate them. Hate is a strong word. Regardless of whether I agree how Lebron went about his business, he'd probably be a cool guy to just sit down and have a beer with.

I think people throw the term "hate" around a little too much. Hate leads to the dark side.

Hoopin&Swoopin
08-02-2012, 09:21 AM
not really, i used to despise the lakers, but i've come to appreciate Kobe's game over the years.

Same concept, different players teams for me. Even if you don't like the way someone handles their business (LeBron for me), it's impossible to not respect how ridiculously talented these players are.

On another note, if you're willing to spend the energy hating, at least apply it to something worthwhile.

Piercefan34
08-02-2012, 09:25 AM
i don't see anything wrong w/ hating a player's attitude. like i could probably label myself a lebron hater (i have the t-shirt to prove it) because of his attitude, but i would never deny that he's the best the league has. just because you hate a player doesn't mean you can't also admit theyre the best.

EDUTEXANS
08-02-2012, 10:27 AM
every fan hates other teams, personally, as a Rockets fan, I hate the Jazz and the Lakers and Kobe Bryant. But people need to forget that when posting here

ChicagoJ
08-02-2012, 10:34 AM
I don't dislike any players today like I did in the 90s. John starks, Bill Lambeer, rodman when he was with the pistons. Really didn't like those guys. But, today it's really just the Miami heat and I don't hate any of the players. I just wish I didn't have to root against LeBron. And I admit Wade's flopping pisses me off. But, no hate there.

RLundi
08-02-2012, 11:30 AM
I despise Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce, two of the fakest 'tough guys' in the league, not to mention Pierce is whiny flopper that acts like he got shot by a cannon every time he runs into anyone.

KG is just a general prick.

AKAYaReal
08-02-2012, 11:40 AM
You have fanatics who get into fights because of team pride or hate for other teams or players. Then you have the fans like me who can get into friendly debates about there team and have players you hate to see on the court or even in interviews but will admit that they are good at what they do.

As a Knicks fan, there is no one I hated as a Knicks fan more then Jordan growing up. That doesnt mean I would deny his greatness (never when playing the Knicks of course).

Thats what rivalries are built off of.

Wade>You
08-02-2012, 11:42 AM
It kind of depresses me and scares me that people legitimately hate fans of teams and players that they have never met . Can't believe anyone can take a game that seriously.Agreed.

YashBoone
08-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Everyone not wearing a knick uniform.....

Stinkyoutsider
08-02-2012, 12:17 PM
I hate Mo Williams. So arrogant! Wouldn't go to any game he's playing in.

James Harrison and the Packers in football.

I think as fans though, hate is good as long as it's not taken to the physical level. You can't beat the **** out of fans of another team or the players though. We all love sports but we can't take it that far.

I couldn't imagine being a security guard at some of these games. Talk about earning your pay? At soccer games outside the US, people go beyond hate. The bosses would have to pay me hazard pay in case something happened to me...

WhyEvenBother
08-02-2012, 02:27 PM
most players i hate is out of pure competition...
dirk, kg, kobe, durant but i also have a lot of respect for those guys and their respective games. i find the players i hate the most are scrubs that play for your own team hahaha i dont know if anyone else feels this way but for me the last years it has been god damn mike miller, get off the floor mike!

Piercefan34
08-02-2012, 02:55 PM
I despise Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce, two of the fakest 'tough guys' in the league, not to mention Pierce is whiny flopper that acts like he got shot by a cannon every time he runs into anyone.

KG is just a general prick.

hating someone for flopping is stupid now cause everyone does it. and you, as everyone else does, confuse KG being a prick with his intensity and hate of losing.

Jarvo
08-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Lebron, I didn't like him because he got all this hype coming out of High School and didn't play a game yet in the NBA and I knew he wouldn't never win a ring with the cavs because he was by himself and then when everyone gave him **** for leaving I felt bad because half of you was on his dick & balls turned on him because of it so I rooted for him to shut the world up.

*Btw I'm a Spurs fan* And I couldn't stand Kobe but I just got to give it to him he's that damn good.

PleaseBeNice
08-02-2012, 03:00 PM
i truly hate many players and would like to fight them. but i know id lose

Utd7
08-02-2012, 03:11 PM
I hate the Lakers because as a Celtics fan your taught to hate them lol. I don't like Kobe but I fully understand and respect that he's the best player of my generation. But make no mistake about it, I have enormous respect and admiration for the Lakers organization deep down because the success they have achieved over the years is undeniable.

Longhornfan1234
08-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Real hate: MJ and Wade.

I would beat the f out of them if I seen them out in public. I'm 6'4, 195. I think I have the size to hang with Wade.

king4day
08-02-2012, 03:27 PM
If someone says they truely hate a player, you should think if you'd like them on your team. If so, then you don't truely hate them. Only what they represent at the moment.

JasonJohnHorn
08-02-2012, 03:39 PM
People use the word hate pretty liberally around here, and for the most part I don't think people actually "hate" teams or players. They just don't like them. I can't think of a player that has done anything to warrant being truly hated. I mean, there was the rape charge against Kobe, and I'm sure that is cause for hate, but he was never convicted, so... but other than that I can't think of a legit reason to really hate a player or a team. I don't like Miami, but it's just because the way they went building their team is bad for the league and ruins the parity of the league, and I didn't like when they won their first title because of the blatant officiating bias they got in the favour. I don't think they really earned if that year. I think they were out played by both the Pistons and the Mavericks. But, I mean, what is it to actually hate a franchise? Do you hate the owner? The GM? The coaching staff? The players? I'm sure there are a lot of great people in the Miami franchise from the wiat staff that serves beers to Pat Riley.. well, ok, maybe not Pat Riley, I mean, he chased SVG out of town so he could coach another title winning team then stepped back again when he started losing, I mean come on, there's not talent in that. But anyways... yes, there are a lot of players who I don't like, but none that I really have a reason to sincerely hate. Alonzo Mourning, for example, was extremely disrespectful to the Toronto franchise when he was traded to them. I mean, he went and practiced with Miami and refuse to play or take a buy out for anything less than 100% of his contract. That was pretty pathetic, but Toronto showed they were the bigger person by granting him his request even though they had absolutely nothing to gain from it. but Alonzo has also done a lot of great work in Africa and I think that speaks more to what type of person he is. Vince Carter has also disrespected the Toronto franchise and their fans by tanking his performance after demanding a trade, and that speaks to what kind of heart he has in terms of the game, and that has shown through in his career since, but I mean, I'm sure there are a lot of positive things he does off the court.

So hate... no...not like? Sure.

Hawkeye15
08-02-2012, 03:40 PM
I hate Kobe Bryant, but I respect his game and don't lose sleep over the guy. If I were to see him in public I would probably be somewhat in awe and ask for an autograph, and then later wish I had neck chopped him.

the_antz_nest
08-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Stop crying...tuck ya skirt.....were on a sports forum...we're clearly fanatics get over it...with that said i hated MJ in the 90s and i hate Lebron now...at least i can respect MJ now...i don't think i will ever respect Lebron.

feel this is wrong. its one thing to shout abuse and argue with opposing teams fans but to get carried away is out of order. and for you to say tuck your skirt in, either your one of the hardest on earth or internet for that matter. but wait till you have a proper hooligan fan/fans from your rival team want to cause serious harm to you and your friends over sport. living in london I've experienced this first hand and its not worth can't understand how it would be with some turkish football fans. i can say i hate the tottenham hotspurs (being a gooner) but would never cross the line of physical harm. nba related hate garnett both for competition reasons and the fact he just seems to be a prick based on players stories/quotes

EDUTEXANS
08-02-2012, 03:44 PM
I hate Kobe Bryant, but I respect his game and don't lose sleep over the guy. If I were to see him in public I would probably be somewhat in awe and ask for an autograph, and then later wish I had neck chopped him.

this. I hate him just because he is that good. I find him arrogant too, but I don't mid about that

MintBerryCrunch
08-02-2012, 03:49 PM

Good for you bro. Guarantee you wouldn't say that to his face :rolleyes:

MintBerryCrunch
08-02-2012, 03:51 PM

I would beat the f out of them if I seen them out in public. I'm 6'4, 195. I think I have the size to hang with Wade.

6'4 195?
Wade would put you in a coma.

HesterJordan23
08-02-2012, 03:56 PM
i dislike

lbj
dwade
chalmers
pierce
even turner
almost everyone on the clips
pachulia

all because the way they present themselves thats all..
i have a love/hate relationship with boozer as well

HesterJordan23
08-02-2012, 03:58 PM
If someone says they truely hate a player, you should think if you'd like them on your team. If so, then you don't truely hate them. Only what they represent at the moment.

this.

the players i put i wouldnt want on my team..yes even lbj i could care less if we won with that prick

BobbyHillSwag
08-02-2012, 04:02 PM
i dont hate any player

Laker Legend42
08-02-2012, 05:50 PM

You might wanna put some rocks in your pocket. You're kinda light:D

Vampirate
08-02-2012, 05:56 PM

What did Mike James ever do to you?

Edit: I don't really have any hate as the Raptors have conditioned me to indifference as a fan honestly.

I will say, Dwight is annoying though.

ryang
08-02-2012, 05:56 PM
I wish the knicks airplane hit the celtics airplane mid air and landed right on top of the patriots practice facility while they were having a scrimmage with the jets..

joeystats
08-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Wow no one says Blake Griffin, well he's mine, just a cocky prick who people say is good because his dunks are amazing, yet he plays no D (pg's avg more blocks than this guy, yet he can jump out the roof) cannot create a shot or shoot a free throw, he can rebound and dunk, other than that he is terrible, oh and last time a checked a dunk was only worth 2 points

joeystats
08-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Blake is no all-star either

No particular order (all West PF's)
Aldridge, Love, Pau, Dirk, Zbo are all better

then 2nd tier.... (no particular order)
Blake, D Lee, Milsap, Cousins

ughhhh just aggravates me to even talk about it lol

AIMelo=KillaDUO
08-02-2012, 06:09 PM

@ the same time, it doesn't make you look any cooler, to say you "hate" an athlete. Michael Jordan never did anything to you that mattered. LeBron has never done anything to you either. This is what's messed up, As much as love Basketball, It hasn't braught me any sort of hate. We mindlessly care about a franchise who don't even know we exist. Some people needa get their priorities in check, and take a look @ the things that truly matter in life.

Da Knicks
08-02-2012, 06:12 PM
I hate Kobe Bryant and Carmelo Anthony, but I respect his game and don't lose sleep over the guys. If I were to see him in public I would probably be somewhat in awe and ask for an autograph, and then later wish I had neck chopped him.

fixed it for you!!:D

dolphan
08-02-2012, 06:14 PM
I DESPIIIIIIISE the jets for many reasons, see avatar and sig and user name lol, but i hate the fact how they get so much media attention every year when their team is mediocre at best. And I HATE SHONN GREENE, he is garbage and I hate his little dance in the endzone. He gets in there a few times and he dances as if hes a top player. GTFO you ****** RB

Also Hate the Patriots because I've always believed that they were a 4-5 win team if you take away Brady. But the hate I have for the Patriots is different from the jets. I Respect Tom Brady, but hate him in the sense that "damn, hes been owning us for years, retire already."

Heediot
08-02-2012, 06:16 PM
I think if you really do, there may be some issues, just my opinion.

Sixerlover
08-02-2012, 06:16 PM
I really can't stand the Knicks. Carmelo and Amare included, but not so much Melo because he's only been out the 1st round once so how much can you hate a guy who hasn't really done anything :p

Da Knicks
08-02-2012, 06:25 PM
whoever is playing the knicks i hate at that moment!!

diu9leilomo
08-02-2012, 06:35 PM
has to be perkins, the guys fugly, overrated center and also thinks hes the best. Hate him~

If i can gain 100lbs and 10ft taller, i would offer him a challenge lol...

EDUTEXANS
08-02-2012, 06:44 PM
has to be perkins, the guys fugly, overrated center and also thinks hes the best. Hate him~

If i can gain 100lbs and 10ft taller, i would offer him a challenge lol...

people say he is a great guy off the court, a very religious and funny guy

Lakerhead4ever
08-02-2012, 07:02 PM
i dislike

lbj
dwade
chalmers
pierce
even turner
almost everyone on the clips
pachulia

all because the way they present themselves thats all..
i have a love/hate relationship with boozer as well

I agree

Hawkeye15
08-02-2012, 07:05 PM
fixed it for you!!:D

I am completely indifferent to Melo honestly. Could care less if he succeeds or fails.

Guppyfighter
08-02-2012, 07:06 PM
I hate the Angels, Giants, Yankees, Lakers, Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Patriots, and Steelers.

I unconditionally hate players who play for the Angels, Giants, Broncos, Chiefs, and Steelers.

SteBO
08-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Notice how most fans only hate players that are great at what they do. MJ was/still is hated for a variety of reasons, but a lot of it came from destroying your team any chance he got, and he wasn't afraid to let you know about it. That to me is "healthy" hate.

Lloyd Christmas
08-02-2012, 09:45 PM
There is only one thing on this planet that I hate and that is Drake.

Laker Legend42
08-02-2012, 10:26 PM
I wish the knicks airplane hit the celtics airplane mid air and landed right on top of the patriots practice facility while they were having a scrimmage with the jets..
:clap:Lmao this might be my favorite. This could be a scene from final destination

Laker Legend42
08-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Notice how most fans only hate players that are great at what they do. MJ was/still is hated for a variety of reasons, but a lot of it came from destroying your team any chance he got, and he wasn't afraid to let you know about it. That to me is "healthy" hate.

No hate for Joel Anthony and tiago splitter or timofey mozgov. I wonder why:confused:

bedford1829
08-02-2012, 10:40 PM
The Hate I have for Lebron James is legitimate although it is partly rooted in jealously.

But believe me when I say, that the hate I feel for the Red Sox and Ohio State is quite genuine and passionate.

bucketss
08-02-2012, 10:43 PM

true. also what i find weird people who hate a certain player for being a douchebag but love another even if he is even bigger douche. how can you say i hate dwade because hes such a douche i hate douchebags. but than say i love pierce and garnett.

MintBerryCrunch
08-02-2012, 10:56 PM

Hey you don't say that

eternal slumber
08-02-2012, 11:13 PM
as a Rocket fan, i really hate Jason Terry. he always have a big game against us and hits big shots over and over again whether within the season and especially in the playoffs.

he's that good against us.

MintBerryCrunch
08-02-2012, 11:16 PM
I hate the Angels, Giants, Yankees, Lakers, Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Patriots, and Steelers.

I unconditionally hate players who play for the Angels, Giants, Broncos, Chiefs, and Steelers.

So .. You hate all the good teams.. And the three teams In the AFC west other than Oakland?

JerseyPalahniuk
08-02-2012, 11:16 PM
I hated Deshawn Stevenson before the Nets and thought I always would on when he joined but I was wrong. He turned out to be a great locker room presence and a role model for Marshon (huh?). Never thought that would happen.

Hate Kevin Garnett but respect his talent.
Hate Mo Williams, don't respect his talent.

PacersForLife
08-03-2012, 03:38 AM
I honestly don't hate anyone in the NBA. Sure, I strongly dislike just about everyone on the Heat, but I honestly like to watch LeBron during the Olympics. I don't really like Joakim Noah at all. I also don't really like KG. Carlos Boozer isn't my favorite player... I hated all the Bulls for awhile, but now I feel bad for D-Rose and they got rid of a bunch of players. Basically what I'm getting at is I might "hate" teams/players during the season, but I tend to forget about it after awhile.

Lakers + Giants
08-03-2012, 03:53 AM
Wrong sport but hate dodgers with a passion. The team, not any individual player.

omagicdon
08-03-2012, 04:13 AM

I KNOW!!!!!! HE IS SUCH A STUDIO GANGSTER!!!!
He makes some nice beats though...

I took my lady to a CHRISTmas day game few years back,my boys,them fellas from ORLANDO,and as I said,december 25 game vs those BUMS FROM BOSTON and we played HORRIBLE I MEAN WORST EVER, I believe setting a franchise low for fewest points scored in a quarter and of course end up losing the game.
So we decide to hit a few pubs before leaving downtown(REPRESENTIN ALTAMONTE SPRINGS!)and there we are drinking our sorrws away and lickn our wounds when IN WALKS A GROUP OF COCKY,UGLY STINKING SORRY EXCUSES FOR FANS with these wizard of oz puke green jerk jerseys with names ofcurrent homosexual nba players,the names of pierce and gaynett tainting the air of my beautiful city...ANYWAYS, they walk in all loud,cocky(said that)and arrogant from their little win(it took 3 allstars/hall of famers todo it too)and I couldn't believe it.I really wanted to adress the situation so I looked to my partner and there she was ALL 100 POUNDS OF HER....so I had to suk it up and finish my drink....
So I said that to say this,I HATED THEN AND I HATE NOW ALL BOSTON CELTICS AND BOSTON CELTIC MINIONS(fans)
GO MAGIC!!!!!

Mr_Jones
08-03-2012, 04:14 AM
rappers

todu82
08-03-2012, 08:42 AM
I hate the Lakers.

koreancabbage
08-03-2012, 08:53 AM
only hate if the buzz around a guy is unreal and he hasn't done anything significant.

but its only hating the buzz of the player. and its easy to piss off people who think that player is God. I don't think its real hate.

basically saying, hate the game (or unwarranted glamour), not the player.

Blitzbolt
08-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Blake Griffin I don't hate him but he annoys me I hate how the media overrated him.

Knicks21
08-03-2012, 09:53 AM

Hahahahaahaha.

Knicks21
08-03-2012, 09:57 AM
I dont like Dwyane Wade, i dont like Dwight Howard, i dont like the Clippers.

I dont hate them, but I dont like the way they handle themselves on (Wade on referees, Clippers Flop) or off the court (Dwight).

mjm07
08-03-2012, 10:06 AM

So true /thread

:clap::clap::worthy:

Dankster
08-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Hate is such a strong and subjective word. I don't like Garnett at all, but definitely don't "hate" him. If anything I respect his game even though he's a borderline maniac.

Patrick Ewing33
08-03-2012, 12:05 PM
I wish the knicks airplane hit the celtics airplane mid air and landed right on top of the patriots practice facility while they were having a scrimmage with the jets..very classy... Wishing death upon players, can't stand people like you and for the 2 who agreed.

Anyways I hate playing against Lebron but enjoy watching him play against other teams, just sucks that he's on the heat..

Same thing goes for Rondo maybe my favorite pg, hate he plays for Boston.

I hate Garnett, period.

blob50192
08-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Mine is

PlezPlayDKnicks
08-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Every1 hated JLin. Surprised no hate for him now all of a sudden.

ryang
08-03-2012, 06:35 PM
very classy... Wishing death upon players, can't stand people like you and for the 2 who agreed.

Anyways I hate playing against Lebron but enjoy watching him play against other teams, just sucks that he's on the heat..

Same thing goes for Rondo maybe my favorite pg, hate he plays for Boston.

I hate Garnett, period.

I hate people like you.. I wish you were the pilot..

CyborgMushroom
08-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Wade, Pierce, those guys are hate bait. Some guys just irritate, others are hate worthy.

Blitzbolt
08-03-2012, 06:57 PM
LOL at a Knicks fan saying 'very classy' the irony.

Hawkeye15
08-03-2012, 07:43 PM
as a Rocket fan, i really hate Jason Terry. he always have a big game against us and hits big shots over and over again whether within the season and especially in the playoffs.

he's that good against us.

how could I forget Jason Terry. I can't stand him.

bucketss
08-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Every1 hated JLin. Surprised no hate for him now all of a sudden.

I hate that bastard.

Hawkeye15
08-03-2012, 07:51 PM
I hate that bastard.

hahaha

Dee_Edge
08-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Not a big Kobe (I like the Lakers... weird) or Dallas fan....no real reason at all....oh yeah, I don't like Dirk or Mark Cube....but for no real reason.