PDA

View Full Version : No wonder why JR Smith signed for so little with the Knicks

waveycrockett
08-01-2012, 01:15 PM
LOL. This guys SUCKSSSSS. He might have been the worst player on the summer league. I went to school with this clown he wasn't even the best player on a mid-major lol.

Chris Smith has signed with the Knicks, according to agent Marc Cornstein.

Smith, who played at Louisville, is the younger brother of J.R. Smith.

Via Al Iannazzone/Newsday (via Twitter)

Read more: http://basketball.******.com/wiretap/222739/Chris_Smith_Signs_With_Knicks#ixzz22Jd0Eb83

DoMeFavors
08-01-2012, 01:19 PM
This is really pathetic, no other franchise would do this but your typical NYK.

Leftcoast_yg
08-01-2012, 01:20 PM
In

Hoopin&Swoopin
08-01-2012, 01:23 PM

Please elaborate

justinnum1
08-01-2012, 01:25 PM
lmao

Jr smith and woodson iso offense, match made in heaven.

DoMeFavors
08-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Please elaborate

No other franchise would give a current player's brother a contract. To elaborate more the kid sucks and his brother is a role player. Thats why !

ROY 2 MVP Braun
08-01-2012, 01:27 PM
hahahaha

KingPosey
08-01-2012, 01:28 PM
This kinda happens all the time. Jason Thompson's brother ran with the Kings what 2 summers ago? I have seen it 2 or 3 times just with the Kings.

NYKnickFanatic
08-01-2012, 01:30 PM
LOL. This guys SUCKSSSSS. He might have been the worst player on the summer league. I went to school with this clown he wasn't even the best player on a mid-major lol.

We get it, you hate the Knicks. Move on with your life, no one cares.

This does not deserve its own thread in the NBA Forum.

He probably will get cut after Summer Camp anyway.

LongIslandIcedZ
08-01-2012, 01:32 PM
OMG the Knicks are crazy! They gave out a non guaranteed contract!! They'll be the 8th seed at best.

KniCks4LiFe
08-01-2012, 01:32 PM
he better get cut after summer league.

Reyes6
08-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Rockets had Zoran Dragic on their summer league team and Goran wasn't even on our team anymore. It's like we broke up with the girlfriend, but we promised her little brother we'd take him to the zoo and were fulfilling that commitment.

29$JerZ
08-01-2012, 01:36 PM

Your troll thread isn't even funny.

This is coming from the fan of a franchise who signs Keith Bogans?

We get it, you hate the Knicks. Move on with your life, no one cares.

This does not deserve its own thread in the NBA Forum.

He probably will get cut after Summer Camp anyway.

It is getting pathetic. He is clearly going to get cut after training camp. And what does it matter if we sign him? Iman when he returns, Brewer, and JR are all ahead of him in minutes as are Kidd/Felton. Way to not be smart OP.

xxplayerxx23
08-01-2012, 01:37 PM
:laugh: At the reyes6.
No big deal he is non guarntee, if he makes it he will be our 15th man, we got JR for cheap but thats not why. Oh how I hope for Justin and Do me that JR doesnt return to form because I will never and I mean never let you hear the end of it.:)

waveycrockett
08-01-2012, 01:38 PM
This guy was horrible on a summer league team and made the roster

xxplayerxx23
08-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Oh no a guy that wont play unless its a blowout is on the roster, end the world. How is wavey and Do me not banned yet?

waveycrockett

Keith Bogans looks like LeBron James next to this guy. He is HORRIBLE

justinnum1
:laugh: At the reyes6.
No big deal he is non guarntee, if he makes it he will be our 15th man, we got JR for cheap but thats not why. Oh how I hope for Justin and Do me that JR doesnt return to form because I will never and I mean never let you hear the end of it.:)

return to form? what does that even mean? He would go from highly inefficient to just inefficient. lol

Yea, let me know about it next june when miami is playing boston in the ecf. ;)

xxplayerxx23
08-01-2012, 01:41 PM
return to form? what does that even mean? He would go from highly inefficient to just inefficient. lol

Lol. Im talking a spark off the bench. He is what he is, very inneffiicient but he wont shoot as bad as he did VS miami is what i mean. His 3 % will return to form :)

NYKnickFanatic
08-01-2012, 01:42 PM

It is getting pathetic. He is clearly going to get cut after training camp. And what does it matter if we sign him? Iman when he returns, Brewer, and JR are all ahead of him in minutes as are Kidd/Felton. Way to not be smart OP.

Dont forget about the 45 year old Caveman.

DoMeFavors

Your really comparing Keith Bogans a proven vet who started on Spurs and Bulls in the last 2 years to a role players brother who flat out cant play the game of basketball.

scutch11
Keith Bogans looks like LeBron James next to this guy. He is HORRIBLE

This is just a training camp invite. Non-guaranteed contract, 5th on the SG depth chart, will probably get cut.

/thread

TeamSeattle
This guy isn't even at an nba level yet. Great FO we have this year. Knick fans lighten up this is a head scratching signing to say the least.

KniCks4LiFe
08-01-2012, 01:44 PM
the hell w/ the thread. But seriously how is it an insult signing Keith Bogans? he's one of the NBA's top defenders.

DoMeFavors
08-01-2012, 01:47 PM
There are plenty of guys out there that would take the vet min and you give your last spot to this guy? Its about depth this is awful, Jkidd is probably shaking his head right now.

29$JerZ
08-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Your really comparing Keith Bogans a proven vet who started on Spurs and Bulls in the last 2 years to a role players brother who flat out cant play the game of basketball.

Yes I am

Both are going to have the same expectations for minutes.

scutch11
08-01-2012, 01:49 PM
There are plenty of guys out there that would take the vet min and you give your last spot to this guy? Its about depth this is awful, Jkidd is probably shaking his head right now.

He's not guaranteed a spot on the roster. All this is is a training camp invite, and if he did make the team he would be the 15th man.

Who cares. Find something else Knicks-related to hate on.

KniCks4LiFe
08-01-2012, 01:50 PM
it's an NBA contract too.:facepalm:

ZebraCity916
08-01-2012, 01:50 PM
This kinda happens all the time. Jason Thompson's brother ran with the Kings what 2 summers ago? I have seen it 2 or 3 times just with the Kings.

Yeah, SUMMER LEAGUE. Kings don't sign the brother to a contract.

Hoopin&Swoopin
08-01-2012, 01:53 PM

Yea, let me know about it next june when miami is playing boston in the ecf. ;)

I constantly see you asking why people hate on Miami so much and this post essentially is the reason in a nutshell.

Any objective basketball fan realizes what a great team Miami's put together, but the arrogance that many of their fans display is unbearable which derails any semblance of intelligent conversation.

We get it, the Heat are good. You don't need you to shove it down our throats every oppurtunity you get (it gets increasingly more annoying when almost every one of your 40,000+ posts is reiterating how awesome the Heat are in every thread).

ThunderousDemon
08-01-2012, 02:00 PM
The Knicks are back!

DoMeFavors
08-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Guess Coach Pop and Coach Thibs would start JR Smiths brother over Keith Bogans

Ill21
08-01-2012, 02:02 PM
This guy was horrible on a summer league team and made the roster

Moron it is pretty much just so they have guys to run practice in training camp. You are so pathetic at trolling.

kmo429
08-01-2012, 02:10 PM

LOL how is this pathetic?

oak2455
08-01-2012, 02:13 PM
I didn't know the guy was a movie star I just seen boy in the bubble the other day. Guy can act his ***** off.

you ever see the Seinfeld episode ??

Ill21
08-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Its raining

It pretty much rains almost every day in Florida.

BobbyHillSwag
08-01-2012, 02:15 PM
HE WILL BE A SUPERSTAR...........Book It.

Hawkeye15
08-01-2012, 02:18 PM
This is absolutely a troll thread. I highly doubt anyone knows why JR Smith did anything, or what is in the minds of the NYK front office.

Please stop creating troll threads.