PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for another one but... Dwight reportedly wont be ready to play till New Year

Chill_Will_24
07-31-2012, 08:44 PM
Per Stephen A Smith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYy93D89__8

justinnum1
07-31-2012, 08:49 PM
He will be a net.

Punk
07-31-2012, 08:56 PM
Dwight said over Twitter weeks ago, he can't run yet and Orlando doesn't care. Way to be late to the party, Screamin A.

Losoway
07-31-2012, 08:56 PM
trick his way to brooklyn

smart

Chill_Will_24
07-31-2012, 09:06 PM
Dwight said over Twitter weeks ago, he can't run yet and Orlando doesn't care. Way to be late to the party, Screamin A.

that is a lot different than actually reporting that Dwight will not be ready till January. This changes a lot of things.

Would the Lakers jump through hoops to get Dwight Howard prior to the season if Dwight wont be ready to play till January? Especially with Bynum, whom the love coming off his best year?

This could be Dwight trying gain leverage to get to BK. It will be interesting to see if LA is willing to call that bluff.. if it IS a bluff...

DoMeFavors
07-31-2012, 09:18 PM
If Lakers traded for him they would be without a center for a while

Utd7
07-31-2012, 09:23 PM
Smart mother****er. Nets bound.

Gritz
07-31-2012, 09:27 PM
He's just saying that, if he came to LA he would be ready for the season opener, if the Magic don't trade him by the season opener he won't be ready until new year so that he can go to the Nets

justinnum1
07-31-2012, 09:27 PM
This is awesome, miami will knock dwights *** out of the playoffs. Either with him in a net uniform or a lakers uniform.

BradHolt4CYoung
07-31-2012, 09:28 PM
Yeah I think he is going to the Nets. If he was gonna go to the Lakers I think it would have to happen before the season starts, and I dont think the Magic are willing to do so.

Pakman
07-31-2012, 09:29 PM
This is awesome, miami will knock dwights *** out of the playoffs. Either with him in a net uniform or a lakers uniform.net uniform sure. Lakers not so sure. Can't argue against defending champs though

Chill_Will_24
07-31-2012, 09:30 PM
Yeah I think he is going to the Nets. If he was gonna go to the Lakers I think it would have to happen before the season starts, and I dont think the Magic are willing to do so.

Would the Lakers take him if he will not play till January?

Losoway
07-31-2012, 09:32 PM

exactly.

Lakers + Giants
07-31-2012, 09:38 PM

Gasol says hi.

xxplayerxx23
07-31-2012, 09:38 PM
Um LA wouldn't care. I dont buy it anyway, till Newyear? I call Bs. La could move Gasol to center and put Jordan hill at PF until Howard was ready, If LA can get him they will

Lakers + Giants
07-31-2012, 09:40 PM
Um LA wouldn't care. I dont buy it anyway, till Newyear? I call Bs. La could move Gasol to center and put Jordan hill at PF until Howard was ready, If LA can get him they will

C Pau
PF Jamison

oak2455
07-31-2012, 09:42 PM
what is he the new Manny ??? what a clown.....love it!!!!

xxplayerxx23
07-31-2012, 09:44 PM
C Pau
PF Jamison

Oh I forgot about Jamison

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 09:45 PM
Yea we would not trade for him because stephen a said this....ummm yea....right....ummm believe that if you want if that was true we would have signed the guys we have on hold so nets fans sorry youve been trolled by none other then mr.stephen a stiff

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 09:46 PM
someone's thinking outside the box.....

Lakers_ftw
07-31-2012, 09:55 PM
Doesn't anybody remember what he said during the Dodger game? He'll be ready to go come opening game. If he's traded to Nets, of course he wouldn't be in uniform til January. But if by some chance he lands anywhere else, he'll be ready to go.

Chill_Will_24
07-31-2012, 09:56 PM
Yea we would not trade for him because stephen a said this....ummm yea....right....ummm believe that if you want if that was true we would have signed the guys we have on hold so nets fans sorry youve been trolled by none other then mr.stephen a stiff

Seems like you dislike the Nets for some odd reason.

I do not see the need to apologize to us. This doesnt change anything for the Nets. Either way the Nets will not have to deal with Howard rumors till January.

I did not see a thread about this and i felt it was huge news. No matter whether you like him or not Stephen A Smith is well connected and respected. He is legit.

WickedBadMan
07-31-2012, 09:57 PM
Makes too much sense for Orlando to wait, they will probably be the worst team in the league w/o Dwight and no trade. Can set themselves up for a top lottery pick and trade Dwight right when he comes back, after seeing what Bynum and Lopez do.

KniCks4LiFe
07-31-2012, 09:59 PM
Yo Orlando *sorry the gm not Orlando* is so stupid. Even if you were tricking him to keep him, once that got out, you have traded him. They might get stiffed so hard on this, it's not even funny.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-31-2012, 10:00 PM
Haha SAS will do anything to keep the bk rumors alive....

Explain to me why Lakers wouldn't trade for Dwight in Jan ? He will resign if traded there now we know that so who says they need to do any trade with us till Jan? And by then all rockets players can be traded in a 3 way deal .... I'm promising you Dwight will not be traded to the nets ... there offer just isn't good for orl ... doesn't matter what bad contracts we lose when we are taking back the contract of Lopez and humps....

Also the trade kicker in Lopez contract makes it even more unlikely.... the nets deal will only be used as leverage for the magic to use in other trade negotiations. We didn't want there offer a month ago were not gonna want the same offer in 5 months ....

He will end up a laker .... but he will be a rocket before a net

Losoway
07-31-2012, 10:04 PM
Feels good to be a brooklyn nets fan

Dade County
07-31-2012, 10:06 PM
He's just saying that, if he came to LA he would be ready for the season opener, if the Magic don't trade him by the season opener he won't be ready until new year so that he can go to the Nets

This...

Howard why did you opt in, you are drama.

DoMeFavors
07-31-2012, 10:08 PM

Explain to me why Lakers wouldn't trade for Dwight in Jan ? He will resign if traded there now we know that so who says they need to do any trade with us till Jan? And by then all rockets players can be traded in a 3 way deal .... I'm promising you Dwight will not be traded to the nets ... there offer just isn't good for orl ... doesn't matter what bad contracts we lose when we are taking back the contract of Lopez and humps....

Also the trade kicker in Lopez contract makes it even more unlikely.... the nets deal will only be used as leverage for the magic to use in other trade negotiations. We didn't want there offer a month ago were not gonna want the same offer in 5 months ....

Bynum isnt resigning in Orlando and Lakers cant take back the bad contracts. SOrry

Losoway
07-31-2012, 10:10 PM
houston has a 90 percent more chance of landing dwight then Lakers

Blame kobe for telling him you will be the third option until i retire

kArSoN RyDaH
07-31-2012, 10:12 PM
That's basically saying TRADE ME, I won't play for you! Lol.

Or I'll be ready just in time for you to trade me to the Nets. hahaha

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 10:13 PM
Seems like you dislike the Nets for some odd reason.

I do not see the need to apologize to us. This doesnt change anything for the Nets. Either way the Nets will not have to deal with Howard rumors till January.

I did not see a thread about this and i felt it was huge news. No matter whether you like him or not Stephen A Smith is well connected and respected. He is legit.

i apologize for the sig just having fun...I HAVE NO BEEF WITH THE NETS!!!!!! with that said or the nets fans cool with that kind of season rolling out?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-31-2012, 10:13 PM
I have zero hate for the nets but magic will not trade him there .... they have nothing to offer but bad picks and a maxed out Lopez.... Dwight will be a laker one way or another whether its straight up or a three way deal ....

I have no hate for any team In the Howard sweepstakes but I have heard on multiple local radio shows in Orlando that henny and magic owners have zero interest in a nets deal even more so now that he got the Max one person said they would let Dwight walk and gain 20 mill in cap space before trading for Lopez at 15 mill a year and I agree totally

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-31-2012, 10:15 PM
Bynum isnt resigning in Orlando and Lakers cant take back the bad contracts. SOrry

Number one its called a three way deal and number 2 magic could trade straight up with la shed jrich and if they feel bynum won't resign here they can trade him somewhere he would before dead line.... your reasoning is ignorant

Losoway
07-31-2012, 10:16 PM
I have zero hate for the nets but magic will not trade him there .... they have nothing to offer but bad picks and a maxed out Lopez.... Dwight will be a laker one way or another whether its straight up or a three way deal ....

I have no hate for any team In the Howard sweepstakes but I have heard on multiple local radio shows in Orlando that henny and magic owners have zero interest in a nets deal even more so now that he got the Max one person said they would let Dwight walk and gain 20 mill in cap space before trading for Lopez at 15 mill a year and I agree totally

dwight will not be a laker 1) Bynum doesnt want to play with orlando 2) Bynum has all the leverage in this deal 3) Bynum

justinnum1
Number one its called a three way deal and number 2 magic could trade straight up with la shed jrich and if they feel bynum won't resign here they can trade him somewhere he would before dead line.... your reasoning is ignorant

jrich wont be playing with nash again.

LakersSaintsLSU

I like how this guy wants howard gone....but at least he is being realistic about what he thinks the team should get

LoveMeOrHateMe
07-31-2012, 10:19 PM
dwight will not be a laker 1) Bynum doesnt want to play with orlando 2) Bynum has all the leverage in this deal 3) Bynum

If Bynum is traded there he will stay in orlando and sign the extension! He won't walk away from 25 million and the chance to be the #1 option! Just because a ****** said he wouldn't sign doesn't mean it's true

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 10:19 PM
dwight could be a laker 1) bynum never said he wouldnt play with orlando 2) orl has no leverage in this deal 3) bynum is the best asset to jumpstart a 3 way trade or str8 up

fixed

DoMeFavors
07-31-2012, 10:21 PM

Dwight will get what he wants..the Nets

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 10:22 PM

Listen to this guy Nets fans he's smart on this topic

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-31-2012, 10:23 PM
No one wants to lose Dwight Howard ... but hey he wants out and I don't blame him for wanting out so since there is no saving the relationship time to move on ima magic fan first so yea the writting is in the wall so I want him gone

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 10:23 PM
dwight will get what he wants..the lakers

fixed

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-31-2012, 10:27 PM
Dwight will get what he wants..the Nets

I won't bother reasoning with you cause you can't reason with a fetus ... but just an fyi he also wants the Lakers too sooo yea he will get what he wants one way or another

venom518
07-31-2012, 10:29 PM
Even if Howard wasn't ready until January, and he was still on the Magic, why is it a guarantee that he will be a Brooklyn Net? The nets are only going to offer the same trade that was on the table 2 months ago, which Orlando did not take.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-31-2012, 10:30 PM
Even if Howard wasn't ready until January, and he was still on the Magic, why is it a guarantee that he will be a Brooklyn Net? The nets are only going to offer the same trade that was on the table 2 months ago, which Orlando did not take.

Exactly

waveycrockett
07-31-2012, 10:30 PM
Lakes def scared by this guys

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 10:32 PM
i won't bother reasoning with you cause you can't reason with a fetus ... But just an fyi he also wants the lakers too sooo yea he will get what he wants one way or another

owned

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 10:33 PM
Lakes def scared by this guys

naw only rockets and nets fans

Losoway
07-31-2012, 10:37 PM
the guarantee is that No teams would offer for howard around january other then the nets

Say the lakers has a great record by jan. they will not get rid of bynum . Jim buss likes bynum more then kobe

Rockets most likely wont be interested in dwight for 3 months

so that leaves the nets or free agency

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 10:41 PM
the guarantee is that No teams would offer for howard around january other then the nets

Say the lakers has a great record by jan. they will not get rid of bynum . Jim buss likes bynum more then kobe

:facepalm: damn nets fans still think that wack package they turned down countless times still holds court GETTEM TRAV!!!!

Marques24kobe
07-31-2012, 10:43 PM

Are we talking about the same guy who said it doesn't matter to him because there's a bank in every city. Just wondering.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-31-2012, 10:44 PM
Lol it would be stupid to think that come Jan Lakers wouldn't trade for Dwight .... even with a good record... upgrading to Dwight at anytime makes them close to untouchable and it gives them a new face of the franchise for when Kobe goes out .... bynum is not a la face of the franchise player like Dwight is... 5 months won't change what they want now

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 10:44 PM
Are we talking about the same guy who said it doesn't matter to him because there's a bank in every city. Just wondering.

yep that same guy...lol

venom518
07-31-2012, 10:45 PM

Wow your crystal ball told you all of that? :facepalm:

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 10:47 PM
Lol it would be stupid to think that come Jan Lakers wouldn't trade for Dwight .... even with a good record... upgrading to Dwight at anytime makes them close to untouchable and it gives them a new face of the franchise for when Kobe goes out .... bynum is not a la face of the franchise player like Dwight is... 5 months won't change what they want now

so TrAv clear this up for me....would you take lopez and hump plus some bum picks,or a lottery pick plus a few more picks,young studs and cap relief....dont worry i know your answer because it seems you do have brain unlike these nets fans

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-31-2012, 10:57 PM
so TrAv clear this up for me....would you take lopez and hump plus some bum picks,or a lottery pick plus a few more picks,young studs and cap relief....dont worry i know your answer because it seems you do have brain unlike these nets fans

I'd take an expiring or 2 a pick or 2 and a young player over Lopez and humps and its not that I dont like Lopez and humps but for a rebuilding team there contracts just don't make sense and the pics would by like 27th overall....

People think the nets deal is a no brainer cause they will give us 4 picks and take back like 3 contracts ... but when no players we get back are expiring and we Are talking back as much money as we are giving out then its not giving us any cap relief. And the picks will be late round and not very useful

majmarcus
07-31-2012, 10:58 PM
Loool @ thread starter...U do realize "butt" is @$$, right??? One too many "T's" there lil pal...but Im just clowin :cool:

THE MTL
07-31-2012, 11:00 PM
Gasol says hi.

Gasol at center? please please please put Gasol at center against my knicks, so we can ABSOLUTELY destroy the teddy bear soft interior Gasol would create.

Aust
07-31-2012, 11:00 PM
Who knows if this is true with all the crap thats been flying around.

Losoway
07-31-2012, 11:01 PM
Gasol at center? please please please put Gasol at center against my knicks, so we can ABSOLUTELY destroy the teddy bear soft interior Gasol would create.

gasol has to be the softest player in the nba right now

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 11:05 PM
Gasol at center? please please please put Gasol at center against my knicks, so we can ABSOLUTELY destroy the teddy bear soft interior Gasol would create. nothing soft about two rings...just as much as your whole franchise

Chill_Will_24
07-31-2012, 11:05 PM

So to be clear you only praise Trav because he agrees with your opinion? So if he for whatever reason decided that he liked the Nets package better he would automatically be labelled "not smart"?

However "smart" or "not smart" Trav is, he is wrong. No matter what Trav feels is a fair trade for Howard, it will not make it more likely to come to fruition.

ORL is reportedly not hell bent on getting Bynum and Bynum seems to be a diva that is being just as difficult as Dwight about where he will resign. Mr Andrew "pop Playboy models and live the Hollywood life" Bynum seems to want to stay in LA.

Now Howard says he will not be ready till January. I cant see the Lakers taking this risk when they dont even know how well Howard will bounce back.

The Lakers are a proud franchise and will not chase anyone. If Howard is not ready by training camp, they will keep Bynum.

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 11:07 PM
I'd take an expiring or 2 a pick or 2 and a young player over Lopez and humps and its not that I dont like Lopez and humps but for a rebuilding team there contracts just don't make sense and the pics would by like 27th overall....

People think the nets deal is a no brainer cause they will give us 4 picks and take back like 3 contracts ... but when no players we get back are expiring and we Are talking back as much money as we are giving out then its not giving us any cap relief. And the picks will be late round and not very useful

TrAv for GM!!!!

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 11:08 PM
So to be clear you only praise Trav because he agrees with your opinion? So if he for whatever reason decided that he liked the Nets package better he would automatically be labelled "not smart"?

However "smart" or "not smart" Trav is, he is wrong. No matter what Trav feels is a fair trade for Howard, it will not make it more likely to come to fruition.

ORL is reportedly not hell bent on getting Bynum and Bynum seems to be a diva that is being just as difficult as Dwight about where he will resign. Mr Andrew "pop Playboy models and live the Hollywood life" Bynum seems to want to stay in LA.

Now Howard says he will not be ready till January. I cant see the Lakers taking this risk when they dont even know how well Howard will bounce back.

The Lakers are a proud franchise and will not chase anyone. If Howard is not ready by training camp, they will keep Bynum.

just respect him for stating the obvious,that the NETS fans need to stop posting dumb post like they have a clear shot for howard now.....all of a sudden..and once again BYNUM IS FOR THE THIRD TEAM!! NOT ORL omg :facepalm: next im going to hear this re-sign extension confusion that everyone plays dumb towards

KOBE24
07-31-2012, 11:09 PM

haha the lakers tried to get him last trade deadline and pretty sure they had a good record then, by nets standards they had an amazing record

KOBE24
07-31-2012, 11:11 PM

Gasol at center until Howard is healthy. nothing soft about that

LakersSaintsLSU
07-31-2012, 11:12 PM
haha the lakers tried to get him last trade deadline and pretty sure they had a good record then, by nets standards they had an amazing record

:laugh:

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-31-2012, 11:14 PM

I got mad respect for chill will but he is right its just my opinion ... but where u say magic aren't hell bent on bynum there even more so not interested in Lopez .... they could easily do a Lakers deal now and give Dwight and duhon get ebanks and mcrobs eyeanga with bynum and before deadline trade him to rockets with jrich for Kmart a pick and a young player .... or could be the cavs or another team ....

Chill_Will_24
07-31-2012, 11:17 PM

We happen to have two of the top rookies so far and they were both picked very late in the draft. If your team knows what it is doing then picks are valuable no matter how low they are.

Also you keep talking about Humphries bad contract but he is essentially an expiring and a way to take on the horrible contracts your team is packing.

Not to mention that ORL has let it be known that they are mostly interested in starting over so getting a good player back is of minimal consequence to them.

Having Lopez and trash in their roster will get them a lot better pick come June than getting a good player.

Further more Bynum seems hell bent on staying in LA so what could a third team possibly offer at the risk of losing Bynum when CLE already said it would not be including Waiters, or Thompson or any of their good young players and same for HOU

Losoway
07-31-2012, 11:21 PM
gasol at center will get raped

this would be a every night thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzxFJa6rfsg&feature=related

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-31-2012, 11:21 PM
We happen to have two of the top rookies so far and they were both picked very late in the draft. If your team knows what it is doing then picks are valuable no matter how low they are.

Also you keep talking about Humphries bad contract but he is essentially an expiring and a way to take on the horrible contracts your team is packing.

Not to mention that ORL has let it be known that they are mostly interested in starting over so getting a good player back is of minimal consequence to them.

Having Lopez and trash in their roster will get them a lot better pick come June than getting a good player.

Further more Bynum seems hell bent on staying in LA so what could a third team possibly offer at the risk of losing Bynum when CLE already said it would not be including Waiters, or Thompson or any of their good young players and same for HOU

What 2 rookies are you talking about just curious? And also I know we aren't set on gettj g s good player back we are more set on getting g cap relief and taking on Lopez at 15 a year would be counter productive

Chill_Will_24
07-31-2012, 11:24 PM
I got mad respect for chill will but he is right its just my opinion ... but where u say magic aren't hell bent on bynum there even more so not interested in Lopez .... they could easily do a Lakers deal now and give Dwight and duhon get ebanks and mcrobs eyeanga with bynum and before deadline trade him to rockets with jrich for Kmart a pick and a young player .... or could be the cavs or another team ....

Ok but the reason they do not want Lopez and the reason they do not want Bynum are very different. For whatever reason they are afraid of Bynum's health.. not Lopez. What they are afraid of with Lopez is whether he is worth the money he will be paid.

Taking into account that Lopez is at best a #2 option on a winning team and the Magic are trying to rebuild from scratch, i would argue that it would benefit them to take Lopez and an expiring Humphries as it will get them a better pick than Bynum.

If they are starting from scratch it will be a long rebuild for them so the length of Lopez contract is inconsequential and will not matter because they will not be aiming to win for a long time especially with the Heat still in their prime.

Lopez is not good enough to get you out of lottery position and if the roster sucks the Magic will surely land a top 3 pick. Add to that the "bad" picks that the Nets offer and you have a tools for a fair rebuild

Recre8ter
07-31-2012, 11:25 PM
BS. This is his way to lakers making sure Houston or Atlanta stay away. If true the Lakers can survive until then as they have proven before without Bynum.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-31-2012, 11:28 PM
Ok but the reason they do not want Lopez and the reason they do not want Bynum are very different. For whatever reason they are afraid of Bynum's health.. not Lopez. What they are afraid of with Lopez is whether he is worth the money he will be paid.

Taking into account that Lopez is at best a #2 option on a winning team and the Magic are trying to rebuild from scratch, i would argue that it would benefit them to take Lopez and an expiring Humphries as it will get them a better pick than Bynum.

If they are starting from scratch it will be a long rebuild for them so the length of Lopez contract is inconsequential and will not matter because they will not be aiming to win for a long time especially with the Heat still in their prime.

Lopez is not good enough to get you out of lottery position and if the roster sucks the Magic will surely land a top 3 pick. Add to that the "bad" picks that the Nets offer and you have a tools for a fair rebuild

You make a good argument there wonka but I wouldnt refer to humps as an expiring if we get him in Jan we would have him all that year and all next ... maybe they could move in again for an expiring and pick or something not that I dislike humps but we are deepest at the 4 so if kinda not needed ..... who knows maybe Lopez will impress come Jan and change magic to minds

Chill_Will_24
07-31-2012, 11:29 PM
What 2 rookies are you talking about just curious? And also I know we aren't set on gettj g s good player back we are more set on getting g cap relief and taking on Lopez at 15 a year would be counter productive

Tayshawn Taylor was the leading scorer in summer league i believe and Toko Shengelia played really well too and got praises from everyone that watched him play.

Both were high on the rookie ladder after summer league. So finding talent really late is not hard. the notion that late picks are worthless is overstated and flawed. A team that does their job well can make great use of those picks

Chill_Will_24
07-31-2012, 11:32 PM
You make a good argument there wonka but I wouldnt refer to humps as an expiring if we get him in Jan we would have him all that year and all next ... maybe they could move in again for an expiring and pick or something not that I dislike humps but we are deepest at the 4 so if kinda not needed ..... who knows maybe Lopez will impress come Jan and change magic to minds

Eh i still think Humphries will go to another team. With the Kardashian thing behind him, if he plays like he consistently does there will be interest in him come January. Bobcats and Cavs wanted him and im sure others will as well. Maybe someone willing to give up a big expiring and take back a contract

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-31-2012, 11:33 PM
Yea and teams always use late picks package in deal or to move up ina draft kinda like the cavs did with the mavs to get zeller

C-Style

This, Also why would the Lakers not wanna get him because of 3 months? This is a franchise player, they will be able yo keep for 5-6 years. think!

DoMeFavors
I dont get this

This isnt going anywhere. Nets fans think Howard will be a Net, Lakers fans think Howard will be a Laker.

#1chickhearnfan
07-31-2012, 11:43 PM
Is he the only one saying this, cause i trust him as much as broussard and bucher:rolleyes:

Aust
07-31-2012, 11:46 PM
I dont get this

This isnt going anywhere. Nets fans think Howard will be a Net, Lakers fans think Howard will be a Laker.

I think this is your greatest post man

C-Style
07-31-2012, 11:46 PM
Is he the only one saying this, cause i trust him as much as broussard and bucher:rolleyes:

These 3 dudes were pushing for Dwight to go to the Nets so bad!

Chill_Will_24
07-31-2012, 11:47 PM
For the record i still think Howard will be a Laker. I just dont feel confident in it anymore. Howard wants Brookly, Lakers like Bynum, Bynum is being a diva, ORL is undecisive, and Magic want things that LA and even a third team cant provide.

Aust
07-31-2012, 11:49 PM
Yeah things do seem a bit too crazy for everyone to be able to get on the same page and get a deal done.

#1chickhearnfan
07-31-2012, 11:49 PM
These 3 dudes were pushing for Dwight to go to the Nets so bad!

Yes exactly!

C-Style
07-31-2012, 11:50 PM
I dont get this

While Knick fans don't want him in a Nets Jersey and self proclaimed Heat fans don't want him in Lakers uni.

C-Style
07-31-2012, 11:54 PM
For the record i still think Howard will be a Laker. I just dont feel confident in it anymore. Howard wants Brookly, Lakers like Bynum, Bynum is being a diva, ORL is undecisive, and Magic want things that LA and even a third team cant provide.

Not saying He will be a Lakers but it looks more likely, Magic don't wanna go to a season with this cloud looming over them. And there is plenty of time to put a package around Bynum that will make it a good deal for Magic. Or Bynum might commit to signing with Magic.

SlimKid
07-31-2012, 11:55 PM
:bs:

Lakers + Giants
08-01-2012, 12:01 AM

It would only be until Dwight is back. Lakers would still beat Knicks with Gasol at the 5, just sayin, haha.

Gasol at center until Howard is healthy. nothing soft about that

Someone gets it.

gasol at center will get raped

this would be a every night thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzxFJa6rfsg&feature=related

Gasol at center won us 2 championships. More than your team has :laugh2:. Bynum didn't really help for either of the 2 championships. It was mostly gasol, at center.

Try harder bro.

ThunderousDemon
08-01-2012, 12:07 AM
It would only be until Dwight is back. Lakers would still beat Knicks with Gasol at the 5, just sayin, haha.

Someone gets it.

Gasol at center won us 2 championships. More than your team has :laugh2:. Bynum didn't really help for either of the 2 championships. It was mostly gasol, at center.

Try harder bro.
Don't bother dude, losoway is a known troll.

ThunderousDemon
08-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Screaming A, is as reliable as Bucher.

AKA TheMamba
08-01-2012, 12:33 AM
nothing soft about two rings...just as much as your whole franchise

I know you wanna befriend a veteran poster like Trav but agreeing on his every whim, asking for trade advice? Cmon Bro, Like everyone else here playing GM whether a nets or Lakers fan its not up to us. Rob Hennigan is actually doing an OK job and has his poker face on. Just hope he knows they will not get as compelling offers if he waits any longer. Rosters need to be filled for training camp and I doubt the Magic fan base would want to see him in the season opener.

Im a Lakers fan and Gasol is Soft haha but with an almost unmatchable offensive skillset for a 4 or 5. :D

ThunderousDemon
08-01-2012, 12:35 AM
I know you wanna befriend a veteran poster like Trav but agreeing on his every whim, asking for trade advice? Cmon Bro, Like everyone else here playing GM whether a nets or Lakers fan its not up to us. Rob Hennigan is actually doing an OK job and has his poker face on. Just hope he knows they will not get as compelling offers if he waits any longer. Rosters need to be filled for training camp and I doubt the Magic fan base would want to see him in the season opener.

Im a Lakers fan and Gasol is Soft haha but with an almost unmatchable offensive skillset for a 4 or 5. :D

Gasol is all finesse.

Rockice_8
08-01-2012, 09:22 AM

All the same deals are going to be on the table. LA isn't gaining any valuable assets before January so why isn't he a Laker yet?

At this point as a Nets fan I don't even care. I think the Nets can be a legit threat to any team in the East with or without Howard. The have enough depth and very good balance in the starting 5. It wouldn't shock me one bit to see them in the ECF.

Dwight had his shot to be a Net and blew it, I admire King for moving ahead with a very talented squad instead of grasping onto the last straws praying for Dwight.

Chill_Will_24
08-01-2012, 09:29 AM
All the same deals are going to be on the table. LA isn't gaining any valuable assets before January so why isn't he a Laker yet?

At this point as a Nets fan I don't even care. I think the Nets can be a legit threat to any team in the East with or without Howard. The have enough depth and very good balance in the starting 5. It wouldn't shock me one bit to see them in the ECF.

Dwight had his shot to be a Net and blew it, I admire King for moving ahead with a very talented squad instead of grasping onto the last straws praying for Dwight.

Is that what he did? Because i am sure that he strategically gave Humphries a 2 year deal and Lopez a shorted term deal in an attempt to make them more desirable,

King hasnt moved on at all and unless Howard is traded prior to the season, we will be back at this again in January

He115ing
08-01-2012, 09:35 AM
In my opinion the Dwight fiasco is worse than The Deciosion and Melodrama.

oak2455
08-01-2012, 09:44 AM
In my opinion the Dwight fiasco is worse than The Deciosion and Melodrama.

Combined now he's Manny a ***** who's confused and lost

xxplayerxx23
08-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Gasol at center raped? By who in the west? and do you people realize LA doesnt care about regular season. As long as they have nash-Kobe-Gasol they will easily be a top 4 team in the west. Wait for Howard to come back boom top team. Enough with this BS that Gasol is soft, he is still a top 5-7 PF in the game, and is just as good as any even at his age. IF LA can get Howard to sign an exention he willbe a Laker

LongIslandIcedZ
08-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Neither deal is going to change, if Orlando doesnt want LA or Brooklyn's deal now, I dont see why they would want it in January. I understand you want to salvage something for your star, but at that point it may just be worth it to tank and let Dwight walk at the end of the year. Their obviously a rebuilding squad, so if they cant get draft picks/young players/Bynum they may as well just get a top pick IMO.

The goods
08-01-2012, 10:12 AM
He's just saying that so that if Orlando or a team he doesn't want gets or keeps him he doesn't have to play for them, shaq did the same thing to us when he asked for a trade, he said if he got traded to a team he didn't want to play for he would milk his injuries sound familiar?

If we got him or the nets he would be ready by opening night or somewhere near that.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
08-01-2012, 10:16 AM
^^^cause come Jan all the deals can be on the table and more players can be involved like rockets rookies maybe even asik or the Lakers with Jordan hill .... and the nets deal will be back on table to use as leverage with other teams

The goods
08-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Gasol at center raped? By who in the west? and do you people realize LA doesnt care about regular season. As long as they have nash-Kobe-Gasol they will easily be a top 4 team in the west. Wait for Howard to come back boom top team. Enough with this BS that Gasol is soft, he is still a top 5-7 PF in the game, and is just as good as any even at his age. IF LA can get Howard to sign an exention he willbe a Laker

Exactly gasol in the post is unguardable the most skilled big man in the game, and unless your name is Kendrick Perkins, pau is going to rape you.

He's like Kobe in a Colorado hotel, he's unstoppable. Lol sometimes I hate the WWE.