PDA

View Full Version : Nate Robinson to the Bulls

TeamSeattle
07-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Good signing for them. Thibs will eat this guy alive though.

Via Sam Amick, Sports Illustrated
Back from vacation & free agency continues: the agent for Nate Robinson, Aaron Goodwin, says the veteran point guard will sign with Chicago today "barring unforeseen problems." Robinson averaged 11.2 points (42.4 percent shooting overall), 23.5 minutes, 1.2 steals and a career-high 4.5 assists per game with Golden State last season.

Aggrey Sam ‏@CSNBullsInsider
On vacation in Cali, but I can confirm that Nate Robinson will be a Bull, per 3 sources with knowledge of the situation.

http://www.iamagm.com/article/bulls-to-sign-free-agent-nate-robinson#.UBcF36OaWZc

GoPacers33
07-30-2012, 06:10 PM
He doesn't help them at all

Gators123
07-30-2012, 06:11 PM
Why?

DoMeFavors
07-30-2012, 06:14 PM
And Tmac is going to be a Bull also, why are they signing these guys with Rose out? Should just tank and get a high pick

TeamSeattle
07-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Michael Scotto ‏@MikeAScotto
Tracy "T-Mac" McGrady is working on a deal with the Chicago Bulls (via @dan_bernstein). Speculation is a one-year minimum deal.

T-Mac & Nate Rob on the Bulls, wow. I guess management needed some offensive help.

justinnum1
07-30-2012, 06:18 PM
lol

Undersized chucker.

MrFastBreak
07-30-2012, 06:18 PM
And Tmac is going to be a Bull also, why are they signing these guys with Rose out? Should just tank and get a high pick

The words in bold obviously answer your question.

EDIT: I change my mind, Nate might take some time adjusting. Tmac prolly can possibly make a difference if he gets enough PT. He still has some gas in him.

Utd7
07-30-2012, 06:19 PM
If Thibs can reign him in then a nice pickup for Chicago

LTBaByyy
07-30-2012, 06:20 PM
Dang!Give Teague a chance!!!! He is your 1st round draft pick

DoMeFavors
07-30-2012, 06:21 PM
Tmac and Nate dont seem like they will respect coach Thibs, they seem to like player coaches.

justinnum1
07-30-2012, 06:22 PM
Dang!Give Teague a chance!!!! He is your 1st round draft pick

He looked pretty bad in summer league. Going to take a while for him to develop.

cheaptrikz
07-30-2012, 06:29 PM
we are gonna groom him, decent sign for us on nate

Slimsim
07-30-2012, 06:30 PM
nate is not a thib type player

MrfadeawayJB
07-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Not sure why they want egos in the locker room. But i guess Nate Robinson is better than John Lucas so whatever

MrFastBreak
07-30-2012, 06:34 PM
nate is not a thib type player

Why not?

DaBear
07-30-2012, 06:35 PM
As long as Thibs is coach, the Bulls are going to win enough games to get into the playoffs.

justinnum1
07-30-2012, 06:36 PM
3-6 knicks bulls first round matchup or 4-5 knicks bulls first round matchup

Slimsim
07-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Why not?

Nate Defense is mediocre also takes a lot of head scratching shots

Moe Bigsley
07-30-2012, 06:41 PM

Better than Lucas

DoMeFavors
07-30-2012, 06:44 PM
3-6 knicks bulls first round matchup or 4-5 knicks bulls first round matchup

Bulls will be a 7th or 8th seed if lucky and if they faced the Knicks even with Rose healthy they would get destroyed. It would be the same as last year against Philly.

mdm692
07-30-2012, 06:44 PM
Underrated signings from the Bulls. You get players that can come in and drop 15-20 minutes in the blink of an eye(yes t-mac can still do that if healthy just not consistently). Being the defensive guru that he is he will make things work out. So far the Bulls off-season looks like this.

Out:
Korver
Asik
Brewer
JLIII
Watson

In:
Mohammed
Hinrich
Belinelli
T-Mac
Nate
Radmanovic

They will lose some defense but the offense they gained will outweigh their defensive losses.

Raphael
07-30-2012, 06:45 PM
bulls will be a 7th or 8th seed if lucky and if they faced the knicks even with rose healthy they would get destroyed. It would be the same as last year against philly.

lmao

29$JerZ
07-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Not a fan of this at all for Chicago. He doesn't fit in at all. He was good with teams like GS/NY who put offense > Defense. I don't see him fitting well with their coach.

mdm692
07-30-2012, 06:49 PM
Bulls will be a 7th or 8th seed if lucky and if they faced the Knicks even with Rose healthy they would get destroyed. It would be the same as last year against Philly.

Bulls will be top 3 even without Rose they've proven this for the last 2 years. Even with the Heat, Knicks, Celtics and Nets retooling the Bulls are still a top 4 team in the league. They are just too good defensively, thanks to thibs, for other teams to handle.

Kuya_Clive
07-30-2012, 06:50 PM
John Lucas with hops

effen5
07-30-2012, 06:53 PM
I guess people don't realize we're just filling out the roster.

phlp_bj
07-30-2012, 06:54 PM
Mike McGraw ‏@McGrawDHBulls
Nate does have Thibs experience, half of 09-10 season in Boston.

metsbulls1025
07-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Not a fan of this at all for Chicago. He doesn't fit in at all. He was good with teams like GS/NY who put offense > Defense. I don't see him fitting well with their coach.

We could have signed a bag of dog **** and the Bulls forum would try to spin it like it is a good deal.

99 percent of them were against T-Mac coming to the Bulls. Watch how many flip flop and defend it once it becomes official.

They did the same thing with Omer Asik. When Houston offered him the contract everyone on the forum said no way we should match. Then the rumor came out that we would match and all of a sudden every started saying it makes sense to match. Then when the official word came out that we wouldn't match everyone was back on the no way we should match thing again.

DoMeFavors
07-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Bulls will be top 3 even without Rose they've proven this for the last 2 years. Even with the Heat, Knicks, Celtics and Nets retooling the Bulls are still a top 4 team in the league. They are just too good defensively, thanks to thibs, for other teams to handle.

Bulls wont make the playoffs you can write it down.

MassoDio
07-30-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm not really a fan of either Nate or McGrady. I guess offensively, they will help.

And for those of you saying that these guys aren't Thibs guys. Both guys have played for Thibs. Nate when he was in Boston, and McGrady when he was in Houston. Thibs liked both guys. So I don't think that is really an issue.

justinnum1
07-30-2012, 07:01 PM
I dont think he is better than watson.

effen5
07-30-2012, 07:01 PM
We could have signed a bag of dog **** and the Bulls forum would try to spin it like it is a good deal.

99 percent of them were against T-Mac coming to the Bulls. Watch how many flip flop and defend it once it becomes official.

They did the same thing with Omer Asik. When Houston offered him the contract everyone on the forum said no way we should match. Then the rumor came out that we would match and all of a sudden every started saying it makes sense to match. Then when the official word came out that we wouldn't match everyone was back on the no way we should match thing again.

We're just filling out the roster now, who gives a ****.

metsbulls1025
07-30-2012, 07:02 PM
We're just filling out the roster now, who gives a ****.

A back up PG isn't considered filling out the roster. He will see most of the minutes backing up Kirk Hinrich.

MassoDio
07-30-2012, 07:03 PM
I dont think he is better than watson.

He doesn't have to be better than Watson. He isn't replacing Watson. That is what Hinrich was signed for.

I am not a fan of Nate by any means, but he is better than Lucas, which is who is he is replacing.

effen5
07-30-2012, 07:03 PM
A back up PG isn't considered filling out the roster. He will see most of the minutes backing up Kirk Hinrich.

Okay let me ask you this, assuming you've watch every bulls game last year, would you say Nate is better than JL3?

mdm692
07-30-2012, 07:05 PM

Done.

metsbulls1025
07-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Okay let me ask you this, assuming you've watch every bulls game last year, would you say Nate is better than JL3?

Yeah, but what difference does that make.

If a guy shoots 30 percent and the other guys shoots 35 percent wouldn't you say the guy who shoots 35 percent is better?

Yeah you would, but that doesn't mean signing the guy who shoots 35 percent is a good idea.

justinnum1
07-30-2012, 07:06 PM
He doesn't have to be better than Watson. He isn't replacing Watson. That is what Hinrich was signed for.

I am not a fan of Nate by any means, but he is better than Lucas, which is who is he is replacing.

Hinrich will be starting for the majority of the season and nate will be seeing time each game and probably 15-20 min a game...

I'd rather have watson playing those minutes than Nate if both are getting payed the min.

effen5
07-30-2012, 07:07 PM
Yeah, but what difference does that make.

If a guy shoots 30 percent and the other guys shoots 35 percent wouldn't you say the guy who shoots 35 percent is better?

Yeah you would, but that doesn't mean signing the guy who shoots 35 percent is a good idea.

Well to go back to your orginal topic, this is an okay move by the Bulls. He's better than JL3 and he comes cheap.

effen5
07-30-2012, 07:08 PM
Hinrich will be starting for the majority of the season and nate will be seeing time each game and probably 15-20 min a game...

I'd rather have watson playing those minutes than Nate if both are getting payed the min.

You do realize, if we kept Watson we would pick up his 4 mil option?

Nate came cheap and besides Hinrich is basically taking Watsons spot last year and Nate is taking JL3 spot.

MassoDio
07-30-2012, 07:09 PM

That would never be the scenario though.

Hinrich was signed to replace Watson. Watson would have been starting in place of Rose if they decided to keep him. Just like when Rose was out last year.

The Bulls decided they wanted Hinrich for that instead of keeping Watson. Hinrich was Watson's replacement. They were never going to be on the team together.

Nate is Lucas' replacement. So that is who he should be compared to. And NAte is better than Lucas.

smith&wesson
07-30-2012, 07:10 PM
nice spark off the bench. these signings are just band aid solutions untill rose gets healthy, not a big deal.

koetravis
07-30-2012, 07:11 PM
I like both signings. If Rose can come back for the playoffs, watch out for the Bulls. They can still probably a number 2 or 3 seed.

DoMeFavors
07-30-2012, 07:11 PM
Watson came to the Nets for the Vet Min :)

justinnum1
07-30-2012, 07:12 PM
I like both signings. If Rose can come back for the playoffs, watch out for the Bulls. They can still probably a number 2 or 3 seed.

Bulls are not winning more games than boston and probably not more than the knicks or pacers.

I have the bulls at the #5 or 6 seed and would love to see them play the knicks in the first round. I think chicago could beat NY in the first round, that would be funny.

Nate is even smaller than JL3, bron gonna jump over him too :p

koetravis
07-30-2012, 07:16 PM
Bulls are not winning more games than boston and probably not more than the knicks or pacers.

I have the bulls at the #5 or 6 seed and would love to see them play the knicks in the first round. I think chicago could beat NY in the first round, that would be funny.

So

Heat
Celtics
Bulls
Pacers
Knicks
Atlanta
Philadelphia
Washington

That's how I see it playing out next year.

DaBear
07-30-2012, 07:18 PM

This is utter ******** at it's finest. A healthy Bulls team (even with the players we added and lost) would defeat the Knicks in no more than 6 games. IDK why people think the Bulls will fall off due to the departure of Asik and Korver.

mballa22191
07-30-2012, 07:18 PM

Nate is even smaller than JL3, bron gonna jump over him too :p

The madness that is the board talking down about the Bulls... Take a look at the Vegas odds. The Bulls are the clear #2 in the east and that is with doubt looming on Rose.

DaBear
07-30-2012, 07:20 PM
But most of you on the NBA forum are idiots, so I'm not surprised I hear things like this. One of the reasons why I rarely post here.

GSWJunkie
07-30-2012, 07:20 PM
As a Warrior fan who saw LIL Nate all last season long. He is a good signing for them. He was no problem in the locker room, so I guess he has his ego in check. He isn't a great defender, but he tries, and we can't forget that he brings energy each and every night! He can also score a lot of points and dish/drive better than most people give him credit for. I will miss him and wish him the best. If we could afford to bring him back, I'm pretty sure we would have. but, with Jack now, Nate is kind of obsolete for us.

akagiredsuns
07-30-2012, 07:26 PM

Yea the same Knicks that were going to have an epic 7 game first round series with the Heat only to get destroyed so bad Miami actually had to give them a game to spare them a sweep? Get real. The Bulls did well without Rose last year. The Knicks did worse when Melo came back vs. Lin being in there when Melo was hurt. Why can't people think first? :facepalm:

Gators123
07-30-2012, 07:28 PM
But most of you on the NBA forum are idiots, so I'm not surprised I hear things like this. One of the reasons why I rarely post here.

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/awishfuldreamer/49524186/4311/original.jpg

DoMeFavors
07-30-2012, 07:31 PM
Yea the same Knicks that were going to have an epic 7 game first round series with the Heat only to get destroyed so bad Miami actually had to give them a game to spare them a sweep? Get real. The Bulls did well without Rose last year. The Knicks did worse when Melo came back vs. Lin being in there when Melo was hurt. Why can't people think first? :facepalm:

If you consider losing to Philly in the 1st round good then fine Bulls did good. :facepalm:

TeamSeattle
07-30-2012, 07:31 PM

Bulls & Knicks both had 2 key starters hurt last season in the playoffs and both won one playoff game in the 1st round; so we both got "spared" a game huh. Ok bulls won 2 games I guess but not much improvement when you get bounced by an 8th seed.

Sinestro
07-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Bulls & Knicks both had 2 key starters hurt last season in the playoffs and both won one playoff game in the 1st round; so we both got "spared" a game huh. Ok bulls won 2 games I guess but not much improvement when you get bounced by an 8th seed.

While I will agree the Bulls and Knicks were not 100% the Bulls lost their two most important pieces in that series, that and Philly matches up pretty decently against us, that said I can't wait to see the East this year I actually think the Nets are pretty overrated but can't wait to see them regardless

kozelkid
07-30-2012, 07:37 PM

The amount of things that have been written down that you've been wrong about is longer than War and Peace.

LeGacy is Music
07-30-2012, 07:38 PM
I really don't see how people are giving nate such disrespect. Everyone forgot when Rondo got hurt Nate was the one who stepped up a lot and was able to help them spread the floor better because he was more of an outside threat then Rondo is don't forget.

Sinestro
07-30-2012, 07:39 PM
The amount of things that have been written down that you've been wrong about is longer than War and Peace.

:laugh:

justinnum1
07-30-2012, 07:41 PM
I really don't see how people are giving nate such disrespect. Everyone forgot when Rondo got hurt Nate was the one who stepped up a lot and was able to help them spread the floor better because he was more of an outside threat then Rondo is don't forget.

Are you talking about when he had 3 future hall of famers around him?

Robinson is a decent pickup for the min but lets not overstate it.

monzternipz12
07-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Wow, most of you guys don't understand the game. Whether we make the playoffs or not, it won't matter bc we wont win the championship. Winning the 'ship is the whole damn point of the game!!! If we can't win the 'ship, then it's a fail. If someone is going to tell me our current roster, including Nate and some reports saying Tmac, is going to dethrone Miami, then you should be banned. Picking up Nate or Tmac can steal minutes away from Teague and butler which could be used for development into the '13-'14 season when we have a healthy rose back. Bulls fans need to stop making threads about irrelevant acquisitions when we all know this next upcoming season is a loss.

3ballbomber
07-30-2012, 07:44 PM
As much as i dislike Nate & T-mac i'll spare the negative comments. If Thibs can discipline both and make them fit within his system then perhaps it could work out (still highly skeptical). JUst really disappointing to see Chicago kind of regress and deep playoff hopes diminish after Rose's horrible injury.

DaBear
07-30-2012, 07:45 PM
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/awishfuldreamer/49524186/4311/original.jpg

How clever of you to come up with something so creative. Your mom must be so proud.

Linkels
07-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Wow, most of you guys don't understand the game. Whether we make the playoffs or not, it won't matter bc we wont win the championship. Winning the 'ship is the whole damn point of the game!!! If we can't win the 'ship, then it's a fail. If someone is going to tell me our current roster, including Nate and some reports saying Tmac, is going to dethrone Miami, then you should be banned. Picking up Nate or Tmac can steal minutes away from Teague and butler which could be used for development into the '13-'14 season when we have a healthy rose back. Bulls fans need to stop making threads about irrelevant acquisitions when we all know this next upcoming season is a loss.

Now this has been said I wont watch basketball next season.

Evolution23
07-30-2012, 07:48 PM
oh man this is going to be funny when him and Thib collide.

THE_G.O.A.T.
07-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Cue the "Heat are better than the Bulls" posters.

D12 fan
07-30-2012, 07:52 PM
The Bulls are tanking for sure.

Nate/Tmac/Nazi WTF.

Kuya_Clive
07-30-2012, 07:57 PM
If you consider losing to Philly in the 1st round good then fine Bulls did good. :facepalm:

I don't care if your team "upgraded," you should not be talking crap considering the Nets won like 20 games last season.

MrFastBreak
07-30-2012, 08:02 PM
Well I can understand that. Given the fact that some of their key defensive players are gone, there wont be as much coverage for Nate to hide behind on that end so while I do see your point, his role wont be large enough to have a significantly negative impact and Thibs wont allow any ill-advised shots.

Gritz
07-30-2012, 08:09 PM
Donkey

dnewguy
07-30-2012, 08:10 PM
Nate the Warrior...good pick-up, Championship caliber player. That move puts the Bulls above the OKC Thunder.

justinnum1
07-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Cue the "Heat are better than the Bulls" posters.

:rolleyes:

Thats obvious. The question now is are the pacers and knicks going to be better than the bulls?

Boston and miami are the clear favorites for the ECF

D12 fan
07-30-2012, 08:17 PM
:rolleyes:

Thats obvious. The question now is are the pacers and nets going to be better than the bulls?

Boston and miami are the clear favorites for the ECF

I agree with this.

eternal slumber
07-30-2012, 08:23 PM
if Nate can just play under control, provide bench scoring and not be a chucker, he'll be a nice addition.

if Nate plays his game and be a chucker, expect him to be at Thibs bench the whole season.

Losoway
07-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Lmao !

this dude nate robinson about to average 40 points per game on 95 shots

Losoway
07-30-2012, 08:30 PM
the bulls had the worst off season in recent years

nate robinson / t mac

jp611
07-30-2012, 08:32 PM
lol

Undersized chucker.

Nate Robinson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>John Lucas the Turd

jp611
07-30-2012, 08:34 PM

I'll remember this one :laugh2:

I am Smart
07-30-2012, 08:35 PM
Lmao !

What? You sound like an idiot.

xxplayerxx23
07-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Nate when he wants to play defense. Stop it, saying it doesnt help them. Good signing, T-Mac I thought he was a clipper either way both good signings offense off the bench

xxplayerxx23
07-30-2012, 08:38 PM

Bulls will be top 6. and Knock out anybody they play in the first round with a healthy Rose*(Minus Miami and maybe Boston). I Guessed that it would be a indy-Bulls first round last week and I have the bulls in 6 if rose is healthy

I am Smart
07-30-2012, 08:39 PM
Bulls will be top 6. and Knock out anybody they play in the first round with a healthy Rose*(Minus Miami and maybe Boston). I Guessed that it would be a indy-Bulls first round last week and I have the bulls in 6 if rose is healthy

Knicks fan with some sense. Never thought I'd see the day.

justinnum1
07-30-2012, 08:40 PM
Nate Robinson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>John Lucas the Turd

More like robinson>>lucas

Punk
07-30-2012, 08:44 PM
The Bulls are really taking this season off, lol. Nate played well in GSW but Thibs will kill him for his defense and T-Mac to Chicago isn't really surprising but he is a bit of a headcase.

Knicks fan with some sense. Never thought I'd see the day.

Well, isn't this an ignorant post.

Losoway
07-30-2012, 08:50 PM
dude with the wizards sig needs to go take a nao

Losoway
07-30-2012, 08:51 PM
nate robinson would have been perfect for orlando or maybe even the hornets

a defense minded team like the bulls ..this makes no sense

Losoway
07-30-2012, 08:51 PM
nate robinson would have been perfect for orlando or maybe even the hornets

a defense minded team like the bulls ..this makes no sense

mgsports
07-30-2012, 09:10 PM
Magic needed him more.

mdm692
07-30-2012, 09:11 PM
I'll remember this one :laugh2:

Just read my sig lol. :facepalm: just straight up hating.

D12 fan
07-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Lmao !

Oh yeah really?:rolleyes:

BcEuAbRsS
07-30-2012, 09:18 PM
It's a whatever move... Gotta sign someone...

SteBO
07-30-2012, 09:33 PM
Not a bad move....they have to fill out the roster somehow, so I can't really knock it.

HesterJordan23
07-30-2012, 10:21 PM
hell yeah! finally some offense.. dayumm if rose comes back tmac might get a ring!

Losoway
07-30-2012, 10:21 PM
hell yeah! finally some offense.. dayumm if rose comes back tmac might get a ring!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Becks2307
07-30-2012, 10:24 PM
nate really changed after the boston to thunder to unsigned fiasco...he appreciates it alot more now....Thibs is going to make him a much better all round player, his offensive skill set is already pretty damn good, i have no idea why people call him a chucker.

Blitzbolt
07-30-2012, 10:24 PM
Nate is a punk Thibs won't play him.

bearadonisdna
07-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Nate averaged 11.2 ppg 4.5 assist and 1 .2 steals per game in 23 minutes per game.
Thats pretty good.

quade36
07-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Watson came to the Nets for the Vet Min :)

Wow, talk about lack of knowledge over the Watson contract situation.

If the Bulls kept him it would have cost them 3.2 million. BTW, I also wrote it down that you said they won't make the playoffs. If they do you have to promise to never post on this forum again. Deal??? Cool.

Bulls_fan90
07-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Just read my sig lol. :facepalm: just straight up hating.

He's just a troll. I love it though, Nets will be a major disappointment for all those "fans" that have suddenly come out of no where.

AddiX
07-30-2012, 10:56 PM
I'm a big fan of Nate, even though I'm a Knicks fan I'll wish him the best in chi. No one in IMO, plays with more passion than him. He might be hard headed but he leaves it all on the court.

97NYer
07-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Nate played for Thib in Boston as an assistant. He'll be fine, he's an energy guy off the bench, not much better or worse than Watson who went to the Nets. This is a good signing, I loved Nate in NY and I want to see him do well. Also the T-Mac signing is a good one.

Punk
07-30-2012, 11:33 PM
Nate will always be that Love/Hate player but he'll be solid in Chicago. Nothing more, nothing less really.

droalex
07-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Nate>JLIII

stlbest5in2013
07-30-2012, 11:52 PM
You can blow it up from the inside by appearing to make moves to bolster your team by adding ego maniacs to the fold.

MintBerryCrunch
07-31-2012, 12:29 AM
Undersized chucker, attitude issues, can't guard anyone

Weird move

NetsPaint
07-31-2012, 02:50 AM
Good signings.

Nate may or may have not changed in Boston. Was Nate wild at times with the Knicks? Sure. It was blown way out of proportion, and of course people said he matured with the veterans on the Celtics, even though he was the same energy type of player who went wild sometimes, but was still good, just as he was on the Knicks.

Hopefully T-Mac gets some good playing time if healthy. It'd be a shame if he doesn't get a chance to show what he still has by letting letting the younger players develop just because of his past injuries. Not that younger players developing is a bad thing, but T-Mac when healthy should still get the playing time just as much as the vets his age and older are getting.

I am Smart
07-31-2012, 05:54 AM
I think most of you are underestimating Thib's ability to keep guys under control as a coach.

justinnum1
07-31-2012, 10:42 AM
Someone is mad

Rndy
07-31-2012, 10:46 AM
When did the Bulls **** in Nets fans cheerios? Seems like every Bulls thread is filled with Nets fans talking ****. At least wait until your team has 30 wins before talking. Never know what will happen in Basketball.

justinnum1
07-31-2012, 10:53 AM
Looks like the bulls are getting very close to a hard cap if they sign nate and kirk is getting 3.9 his first year.

JordansBulls
08-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Not a bad pickup here.

MonroeFAN
08-01-2012, 09:25 AM
What was a prestigious defense first team last season is turning into the Antione Walker Mavericks.

Kind of sad.

Raye
08-01-2012, 09:43 AM
People are acting like Thibs hasn't coached Nate before. Besides with this squad they'll be able to get a pick in the middle of the first round and give them some more talent. Also fans outside of PSD love nate so that'd be good for the franchise to keep their fans even if the bulls hit a rough streak.

effen5
08-01-2012, 10:41 AM
FYI thibs was an assistant when Nate was with Boston so they are familiar with each other.

Team*Chicago
09-10-2012, 02:50 PM

:rolleyes: People like you on here have been proven wrong by Bulls fans ALL THE TIME and have NEVER BEEN RIGHT of the outcome(results of the future). There's a 100% chance that you're dead wrong and a 0% chance you're right. If your life was on the line about the Bulls not making it to the playoffs your life would have an experation date on it and it expires when the Bulls clinch an playoff birth.

ewing
09-10-2012, 02:57 PM
FYI thibs was an assistant when Nate was with Boston so they are familiar with each other.

So he knows that Nate is irreverent then. That's good

Muttman73
01-22-2013, 10:24 AM

i wonder what he thinks about this now

mgsports
01-22-2013, 10:28 AM
He be asked to be Traded to the Magic.

Team*Chicago
01-22-2013, 10:29 AM

I bet'cha he feels like ****. Once again we've proven an hater wrong.

DChibes
01-22-2013, 10:31 AM

Ha he is like all Bulls haters and probably wont say a word about it now

By the way anyone see Nate reject Dwight last night? That **** was hilarious.

And how bout Jimmy Butler?:clap:

pacofunk64
01-22-2013, 10:38 AM
Exactly why Thibs is the coach of the year. He just makes his players better.

koreancabbage
01-22-2013, 10:55 AM
i would love to see DMF's face when if the standings held true, right now, come playoff time. Bull sweep Brooklyn in the first round.

NYKnickFanatic
01-22-2013, 11:17 AM
i would love to see DMF's face when if the standings held true, right now, come playoff time. Bull sweep Brooklyn in the first round.

That'd be lovely :)

rurichie
01-22-2013, 11:40 AM
How does every thread turn into a hate Brooklyn thread and btw bulls would lose even if they had drose in probably 6

koreancabbage
01-22-2013, 11:44 AM
How does every thread turn into a hate Brooklyn thread and btw bulls would lose even if they had drose in probably 6

noone is hating Brooklyn. we are all just waiting for the next sig-worthy quote from DMF.

but i'm pretty sure everyone knows, other than Brooklyn fans, that the Bulls are a better team.

NYKnickFanatic
01-22-2013, 11:46 AM
noone is hating Brooklyn. we are all just waiting for the next sig-worthy quote from DMF.

but i'm pretty sure everyone knows, other than Brooklyn fans, that the Bulls are a better team.

They are the better team. And yes, i know they are better than the Knicks. When Rose comes back, they are going to be scary.

NYKnickFanatic
01-22-2013, 11:46 AM

:laugh2: hilarious.

king4day
01-22-2013, 11:52 AM

Don't bump threads if there's no good reason.