PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 NBA Coaches Right Now

LTBaByyy
07-28-2012, 11:25 PM
We talk enough about players. Who do yall have?

Mine is:

Pops
Doc
Thibs
Carlisle
Vogel

justinnum1
07-28-2012, 11:30 PM
vogel? lol

DoMeFavors
07-28-2012, 11:31 PM

Mine is:

Pops
Doc
Thibs
Carlisle
Vogel

No to those 3

Id replace them with

Spolestra
Adelman
Skiles

justinnum1
07-28-2012, 11:33 PM
No to those 3

Id replace them with

Spolestra
Adelman
Skiles

Skiles isn't that good.

Spo is a top 10 coach, not sure he is top 5 yet, but he's up there even tho everyone loves to hate on him. Adelman is a top 10 coach for sure.

DoMeFavors
07-28-2012, 11:35 PM
Skiles isn't that good.

Spo is a top 10 coach, not sure he is top 5 yet, but he's up there even tho everyone loves to hate on him. Adelman is a top 10 coach for sure.

Skiles has done a lot with the roster he has had, he can take any team and make them a good defensive team. Even taking that Bucks roster 2 years ago to a very nice record.

Rndy
No to those 3

Id replace them with

Spolestra
Adelman
Skiles

:laugh: Any of those guys over Thibs? Someone doesn't watch basketball! Spo would be in my top 5 though.

DoMeFavors
Oh and Doug Collins is a very good coach aswell

Rndy
07-28-2012, 11:36 PM
Skiles has done a lot with the roster he has had, he can take any team and make them a good defensive team. Even taking that Bucks roster 2 years ago to a very nice record.

Wrong Skiles is a good defensive coach but his coaching style leads too a lot of risky defensive plays which turn into a lot of fouls. His offensive playbook has always been terrible. No seriously do you watch basketball?

DoMeFavors
07-28-2012, 11:40 PM
:laugh: Any of those guys over Thibs? Someone doesn't watch basketball! Spo would be in my top 5 though.

How is Thibs supposed to impress me? He has only got 1 head coaching job and has only been a coach for 2 seasons. To put him above a ton of coachs that are way better than he will ever be like George Karl, Adelman,Collins ex. The guy had the best record with the MVP of the league. Lets see him this season without Rose.

Rndy
07-28-2012, 11:45 PM
How is Thibs supposed to impress me? He has only got 1 head coaching job and has only been a coach for 2 seasons. To put him above a ton of coachs that are way better than he will ever be like George Karl, Adelman,Collins ex. The guy had the best record with the MVP of the league. Lets see him this season without Rose.

Like last year without Rose with another number one record? You clearly have no idea what the **** you're talking about. He turned a 8th seed team into a number 1 seed in one year. Improved the defense to become the best defense of the last two years. The guy should have won coach of the year two times in a row as well.

Linkels
07-28-2012, 11:46 PM

A first year coach having the best record 2 years in a row. Despite injuries to Boozer and Noah year 1. Year 2 Rose being out half the year. Only downside on Thibs occasionally is his substitutions patterns. Skile's is as close to being a top 5 coach as VDN is to being a actual NBA coach.

DoMeFavors
07-28-2012, 11:48 PM
Like last year without Rose with another number one record? You clearly have no idea what the **** you're talking about. He turned a 8th seed team into a number 1 seed in one year. Improved the defense to become the best defense of the last two years. The guy should have won coach of the year two times in a row as well.

Any team with an MVP and the best record is not the coach its the player, and 8th seed team and current team are a lot different looking. Look at Avery Johnson he had the best record and won like 66 games one time but had Dirk, doesnt mean he is a good coach.

Rndy
07-28-2012, 11:49 PM
Any team with an MVP and the best record is not the coach its the player, and 8th seed team and current team are a lot different looking. Look at Avery Johnson he had the best record and won like 66 games one time but had Dirk, doesnt mean he is a good coach.

I think you should consider watching basketball before talking on a forum just saying man. You obviously have never seen Thibs coach. This is just embarrassing.

seikou8
07-28-2012, 11:49 PM
pop
doc
thibs
collins
Carlisle

DoMeFavors
07-28-2012, 11:50 PM
A first year coach having the best record 2 years in a row. Despite injuries to Boozer and Noah year 1. Year 2 Rose being out half the year. Only downside on Thibs occasionally is his substitutions patterns. Skile's is as close to being a top 5 coach as VDN is to being a actual NBA coach.

You dont need to defend him just because he is your teams coach. Look at the guy the guy looks like he knows more about the food network than the NBA. He isnt a good coach plain and simple. You can thank D.Rose and Deng,Noah,Boozer and a hell of a bench. Thibs is a joke.

Linkels
07-28-2012, 11:50 PM
So I guess since Pop has had 3 HOF players always on his team he shouldn't be a top 5 coach as well.

DoMeFavors
07-28-2012, 11:51 PM
I think you should consider watching basketball before talking on a forum just saying man. You obviously have never seen Thibs coach. This is just embarrassing.

I can say the same about you since you dont agree with me, you go watch some basketball since you know nothing. That isnt getting anybody anywhere, my opinion is Thibs cant coach.

Linkels
07-28-2012, 11:52 PM
You dont need to defend him just because he is your teams coach. Look at the guy the guy looks like he knows more about the food network than the NBA. He isnt a good coach plain and simple. You can thank D.Rose and Deng,Noah,Boozer and a hell of a bench. Thibs is a joke.

lol yeah you don't watch basketball.

LTBaByyy
07-28-2012, 11:52 PM
pop
doc
thibs
collins
Carlisle

:clap: I was going to put Collins but Vogel has impressed me the last 2 years

Good list

Rndy
07-28-2012, 11:53 PM
Phil Jackson that guy sucks! No seriously do us favors and stop posting.

Bulls_fan90
07-28-2012, 11:54 PM

You'll enjoy watching him lead an injury ravaged Chicago Bulls team to a better record than the New Jersey Nets. Or is it Brooklyn now? :laugh2:

Rndy
07-28-2012, 11:55 PM
Thibs was one of the best defensive coaches in the NBA way before he even became a head coach. He made T Mac and Ray Allen useful on defense.

blastmasta26
07-28-2012, 11:56 PM
Thibs is a joke? Lol what? He's definitely a good coach at worst, and likely top 5. The Bulls still had the 1 seed this past season even with Rose's inconsistent health, and Thibs got the whole team playing well on both ends without their best player. And Skiles is not even equal to Thibs, let alone better. While you could say Thibs hasn't been coaching long, he's already been more successful than coaches like Skiles.

JesusWears24
07-28-2012, 11:56 PM
Let me just out this out there.. Spoelstra is an ok coach... Any coach could win with the Heat ANY coach.

LTBaByyy
07-28-2012, 11:58 PM
Im surprised DoMeFavors didnt say Avery Johnson lol

Avery will be fired at the end of this next season

Rndy
07-28-2012, 11:59 PM
Let me just out this out there.. Spoelstra is an ok coach... Any coach could win with the Heat ANY coach.

The guy can draw a ****ing in bounds play though like nobody's
business. Although they did steal a few of Bostons.

seikou8
07-29-2012, 12:01 AM
:clap: I was going to put Collins but Vogel has impressed me the last 2 years

Good list

i was going to vinny del negro to mess with every one. :D its a toss up between collins and your coach both do so well with little talent.they really get the most out of there players well expect lamar odom.

Linkels
07-29-2012, 12:02 AM
Thibs is a joke? Lol what? He's definitely a good coach at worst, and likely top 5. The Bulls still had the 1 seed this past season even with Rose's inconsistent health, and Thibs got the whole team playing well on both ends without their best player. And Skiles is not even equal to Thibs, let alone better. While you could say Thibs hasn't been coaching long, he's already been more successful than coaches like Skiles.

This.. and the only knock and I think all Bulls fans might agree is Thibs stubbornness on set rotations.

DoMeFavors
07-29-2012, 12:02 AM
Thibs isnt a top 5 coach after 2 seasons what has he accomplished? Look at George Karl and his resume thats a shame you have a 2 year coach with the MVP and that lost to Philly in the playoffs, over George Karl and his one hell of a resume.

Linkels
07-29-2012, 12:05 AM
Thibs isnt a top 5 coach after 2 seasons what has he accomplished? Look at George Karl and his resume thats a shame you have a 2 year coach with the MVP and that lost to Philly in the playoffs, over George Karl and his one hell of a resume.

You are wrong again. Having your starting center and your MVP out most of the series and come within 2 FT of potentially going to a game 7 against Philly. Everyone acts like Philly is some scrubs as well they took the C's to a game 7 as well.

Bulls_fan90
07-29-2012, 12:06 AM

NBA Coach of the Year (2011)
NBA All-Star Game head coach (2012)
Best record in the NBA (2011,2012)
Fastest coach to win 100 NBA games in NBA history
Best defensive coach in the league

The list goes on....

Has fallen short in the playoffs, but I blame the players more than Thibs.

seikou8
07-29-2012, 12:07 AM

:facepalm: 112-36 is his record buddy and he is a defensive genus has turned the bulls into the number 1 defense in the nba the last 2 years. he has turned derrick rose into a better defender .oh he made ecf with a healthy team.i am knicks fan and realist i am not a homer call it like i see it.

Rndy
07-29-2012, 12:07 AM
I really dislike people who talk out of their ***.

DoMeFavors
07-29-2012, 12:09 AM
You are wrong again. Having your starting center and your MVP out most of the series and come within 2 FT of potentially going to a game 7 against Philly. Everyone acts like Philly is some scrubs as well they took the C's to a game 7 as well.

Thats your excuse? If Thibs was so good he could coach that team without Rose. But I guess it really is Rose and not Chubby Thibs

LTBaByyy
07-29-2012, 12:22 AM
DoMeFavors says not Thibs bc he had D Rose?

Avery Johnson had Deron Freaking Williams and what have the Nets done?

DoMeFavors
07-29-2012, 12:23 AM
DoMeFavors says not Thibs bc he had D Rose?

Avery Johnson had Deron Freaking Williams and what have the Nets done?

Bulls had a much better roster, and I dont think Avery is a good coach. Avery had a record similar to Thibs when Avery was in Dallas with the 06 and 07 teams.

Rndy
07-29-2012, 12:25 AM
Bulls had a much better roster, and I dont think Avery is a good coach. Avery had a record similar to Thibs when Avery was in Dallas with the 06 and 07 teams.

Nets had a pretty decent team on paper. Lopez went down and they gave up. Noah and Boozer went down and the Bulls kept winning.

Rndy
07-29-2012, 12:28 AM
Thats your excuse? If Thibs was so good he could coach that team without Rose. But I guess it really is Rose and not Chubby Thibs

Posts like this really show how pathetic of a poster you are. You have no idea about the Bulls so why are you talking about it? CJ Watson could barely move. So Thibs is supposed to go play PG? So a great coach will be ok with out PGs in the playoffs? And losing your second best passer Noah as well?

You're just trolling now because everyone knows you're clueless about basketball.

DoMeFavors
07-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Nets had a pretty decent team on paper. Lopez went down and they gave up. Noah and Boozer went down and the Bulls kept winning.

Not really no starting 3 or 5 and a terrible bench.

Hustlenomics
07-29-2012, 12:34 AM
I can say the same about you since you dont agree with me, you go watch some basketball since you know nothing. That isnt getting anybody anywhere, my opinion is Thibs cant coach.

stop it!! Thibs is a very good coach

Vinny642
07-29-2012, 12:37 AM
Monty will win coach of the year within the next 3 years

JeffG20
07-29-2012, 12:42 AM
Monty will win coach of the year within the next 3 years

i'd rather him not.....didnt pan out for us last time lol

Rndy
07-29-2012, 12:44 AM
Not really no starting 3 or 5 and a terrible bench.

You had Lopez who is like the best center in the world isn't he? If Kevin Love and Rodman had a baby he would rebound like Lopez.

b@llhog24
07-29-2012, 12:44 AM
Pop
Adelman
Thibs
Doc
Carlisle

WhiteSoxGod
07-29-2012, 12:45 AM
1. Gregg Poppovich
2. Doc Rivers
3. Kevin McHale
4. Tom Thibodeau
5. Lionel Hollins

raiderposting
07-29-2012, 12:46 AM
Domefavors do all of us a favor and get off psd.

Mousedog332
07-29-2012, 12:47 AM
hey DoMeFavors, why dont you do us all a favor and stop posting. you sound like an idiot.

GREATNESS ONE
07-29-2012, 12:47 AM
Mike Brown!!!!!!

:laugh2:

DoMeFavors
07-29-2012, 12:49 AM
You had Lopez who is like the best center in the world isn't he? If Kevin Love and Rodman had a baby he would rebound like Lopez.

Lopez played 5 games and in 2 years has only played 17 games total with Dwill

HesterJordan23
07-29-2012, 12:59 AM
hey domefavors

http://gifreply.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/stfu.png

Rocketsfan85
07-29-2012, 01:01 AM

This guys a joke always bashing on someone other than the heat and u wanna say Spolstra is a top 5 coach lol his own players don't respect him just look how Wade and Bosh acted out towards him. You'd never see rose or Noah do that too Tibbs or Parker or Stephen Jackson do that to Pop. Lmao Spolstrea a top 5 coach gtf outta here!!!

raiderposting
07-29-2012, 01:02 AM
we should all change our sigs to "Exile DomeFavors" but that will give him what he wants, attention. just ignore him.

tuki274
07-29-2012, 01:06 AM
guys I guess, phil jackson is a bad coach too...he did have michael jordan and kobe bryant...

lol thibs is an amazing coach esp defensively....incredible what he did to chicagos defense when he came over...idk if you knew this he was the mastermind of the celtic defense when they won the chip :)

lol this guy is just talking smack cause his beloved nets will actually make the playoffs

DaBear
07-29-2012, 01:10 AM
Ignore the obvious troll that is DoMeFavors.

SlimKid
07-29-2012, 01:12 AM
Pop
Adelman
Karl

The other 2 are a toss up between Thibs, Doc, Carlisle, Collins, etc..

The worst... Randy Wittman

ragee
07-29-2012, 01:14 AM
Skiles isn't that good.

I am not trying to pick a fight here but is it you or majority of Heat fans think highly of Spo now? Coz last time I checked, you guys hated him and wanted him gone.

Anyway, here's my list:

Pops
Adelman
Thibs
Collins
Doc

I want to put Carlisle in there but I think I am a little biased. I want to see how he does this season first. His defensive schemes are really good but his offense is average at best.

DoMeFavors
07-29-2012, 01:16 AM
I am not trying to pick a fight here but is it you or majority of Heat fans think highly of Spo now? Coz last time I checked, you guys hated him and wanted him gone.

Anyway, here's my list:

Pops
Adelman
Thibs
Collins
Doc

I want to put Carlisle in there but I think I am a little biased. I want to see how he does this season first. His defensive schemes are really good but his offense is average at best.

Spolstra isnt the best monivator but knows the game very well and has a good defense.

Linkels
07-29-2012, 01:17 AM
VDN > Everyone

JLynn943
07-29-2012, 01:30 AM
Pop
Karl
Adelman
Thibs
Carlisle

DeyAce
07-29-2012, 01:35 AM
^ Good list

THE GIPPER
07-29-2012, 01:37 AM
Pop
Doc
Adelman
Karl
Thibs

Honourable mention: Carlisle, Collins, Monty Williams and Nate Mcmillan when he gets a job.

elledaddy
07-29-2012, 01:38 AM
Pops
Doc
Everybody else, meh

Utd7
07-29-2012, 11:26 AM
No particular order
Doc
Pop
Adelman
Thibs
Carlisle

Aust
07-29-2012, 11:31 AM
At the top of my head I got Pops, Doc, and Thibs. Karl, Collins and McMillan are also good.

justinnum1
07-29-2012, 12:07 PM

Anyway, here's my list:

Pops
Adelman
Thibs
Collins
Doc

Iv'e always thought pretty highly of spo. He's not perfect by any means but he is a very good coach imo.

This is not my rankings but just a list.

doc
pop
carlisle
spo

effen5
07-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Domefavors do all of us a favor and get off psd.

hey DoMeFavors, why dont you do us all a favor and stop posting. you sound like an idiot.

lol

WhiteSoxGod
07-29-2012, 12:16 PM
No love for Kevin McHale or Lionel Hollins I see, LOL.

SlimKid
07-29-2012, 12:57 PM
No love for Kevin McHale or Lionel Hollins I see, LOL.

McHale isn't a bad coach by any means, but top 5? No way..

WhiteSoxGod
07-29-2012, 06:20 PM
McHale isn't a bad coach by any means, but top 5? No way..

We don't know yet just a little homerism. But what about Lionel Hollins?

Toastyy
07-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Popovich
Thibodeau
Adelman
Vogel
Svg

Wade>You
07-29-2012, 06:33 PM

Not justinnum1, he's somehow related to Spoelstra, so he's never once questioned Spo's coaching.

justinnum1
07-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Or i know a good coach when i see one. also, your the same guy who said heat cant win playing small ball. How is that prediction holding up now?

tapajafri
07-29-2012, 06:38 PM
Anyone who leaves out Rick Adelman of their top 5 must not follow much basketball over the years

Jarvo
07-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Pop :win:
Doc
Spo
Thibs

ragee
07-29-2012, 08:36 PM
Iv'e always thought pretty highly of spo. He's not perfect by any means but he is a very good coach imo.

I agree. He was just criticized so badly because of the expectations that have been set given he is coaching two of the best players in the league.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-29-2012, 08:45 PM
Greg Pop
Tom Thib
Doc Rivers
George Karl
Doug Collins

Rosh
07-30-2012, 04:53 PM

Congrats man. This is a pretty good troll account.

But not really.

gatkins11
07-30-2012, 05:49 PM

Not to mention Avery was afraid of Nelson and the Warriors in 07.

Mikeleafs
08-02-2012, 11:04 AM
1. Gregg Popovich
2. Tom Thibodeau
3. Doc Rivers
4. George Karl
5. Rick Adelman
6. Scott Skiles
7. Avery Johnson
8. Dwayne Casey
9. Lionel Hollins
10. Frank Vogel

No to Spo, I could coach the Heat to a Championship... LOL

EDUTEXANS
08-02-2012, 11:09 AM
1. Gregg Popovich
2. Tom Thibodeau
3. Doc Rivers
4. George Karl
5. Rick Adelman
6. Scott Skiles
7. Avery Johnson
8. Dwayne Casey
9. Lionel Hollins
10. Frank Vogel

No to Spo, I could coach the Heat to a Championship... LOL

I like your list, but Doug Collins is a top 10 coach, I would put him at 7 instead of Johnson, don't see being a top10 coach. Stan Van Gundy would make my list too, but he is out of job right now

edit: oh and carlisle is a top 10 coach too

Wade>You
08-02-2012, 12:02 PM
1. Gregg Popovich
2. Tom Thibodeau
3. Doc Rivers
4. George Karl
5. Rick Adelman
6. Scott Skiles
7. Avery Johnson
8. Dwayne Casey
9. Lionel Hollins
10. Frank Vogel

No to Spo, I could coach the Heat to a Championship... LOLAgreed. If he could fulfill LeBron's claim of 8 titles, though, I'd put him in the top 3.

RLundi
08-02-2012, 12:06 PM
I don't see how Thibs gets the nod for SECOND best coach in the league after a single season. Why not wait for some longevity?? Isn't that what really showed us what Avery Johnson was about?

Gagan136
08-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Pop
Doc
Collins
Karl
Thibs

Pierzynski4Prez
08-02-2012, 12:34 PM
I don't see how Thibs gets the nod for SECOND best coach in the league after a single season. Why not wait for some longevity?? Isn't that what really showed us what Avery Johnson was about?

2 seasons bud, 2 seasons

todu82
08-02-2012, 12:41 PM
1) Pops
2) Tom Thibeldau
3) Doug Collins
4) Doc Rivers
5) George Karl

RLundi
08-02-2012, 12:41 PM
2 seasons bud, 2 seasons

Oops, true.

Still!

smith&wesson
08-02-2012, 01:09 PM
pops
doc
thibs
carlisle
casey =D

DWhiteTheTruth
08-02-2012, 01:11 PM
1. Doc
2. Pop
3. Thibs
4. Carlisle
5. Doug Collins

Mikeleafs
08-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Oops, true.

Still!

Thibs was a great assistant for the Celtics too...

And he took the Bulls and made them contenders in 1 season.

Rosh
08-02-2012, 04:45 PM

Look at the thread title. Top 5 NBA Coaches Right Now. Not all-time. If Thibs keeps it up, he may go down as an all-time great, but for the time being, he is definitely one of the top coaches in the game today.

D-Block21-Chito
08-02-2012, 05:20 PM

You sound so stupid! Thibs is top 3 coach in this league. Didn't you know rose was in the league the year before he had thibs and they were 500 team? STFU

Aleksandar
08-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Well, Greg Popovic is proven, Doc Rivers too. Thibodau(not sure if spelled correctly) made a good reputation for himself, for defense. Adelman is widely respected around the league. I also heard Doug Collins and Monty Williams are hyped as good defensive coaches, but I don't know much of them. Scott Brooks should definitely be given some credit as well.

mrblisterdundee
08-02-2012, 06:19 PM
1. Gregg Popovich
2. Tom Thibideau
3. Doc Rivers
4. Ric Carlisle
5. Doug Collins

Losoway
08-02-2012, 06:20 PM

Mine is:

Pops
Doc
Thibs
Carlisle
Vogel

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Pops
spolestra/ Lebron
monty
carlisle
doug collins

ThePooH_1_
08-02-2012, 06:31 PM

Wait a minute bro please just to get the facts right. YOU say Thibs is just that good becouse of his players and THAN you put SPOLESTRA in your top 5 above thibs????? LOL :facepalm::facepalm: Do you know the Heat have Lebron Wade and Bosh all Hall of Famer? Please watch some NBA before posting in this forum dude..

Lakersfan2483
08-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Top 5

Greg Popovich
Doc Rivers
George Karl
Tom Thibedau
Ric Carlilse

Honorable Mention: Lionell Hollins, Nate McMillan, Stan Van Gundy, Frank Vogel and Doug Collins

Whomewhome
08-03-2012, 01:55 AM
Top 5.

Pop is 1 without a shadow of doubt!

Collins, Thibs, follow him

After that. I don't see anyone having a clear advantage. I have 0 respect for Doc Rivers as a coach

Knicks21
08-03-2012, 02:22 AM
Top 5.

Pop is 1 without a shadow of doubt!

Collins, Thibs, follow him

After that. I don't see anyone having a clear advantage. I have 0 respect for Doc Rivers as a coach

Well you should if you respect basketball.

Losoway
08-03-2012, 02:23 AM
i honestly dont think Thibs is top 5 . i just think the bulls have the best team chemistry in the league

Whomewhome
08-03-2012, 02:58 AM
Well you should if you respect basketball.
Give me 1 reason why? Doc relies on his assistants way too heavily. He drives players apart and causes controversy in his own locker room. Byron Scott is similar yet he does it in a way to motivate, Doc crushes his players.

KG is/was the real leader on that team, Thibs was the coach, then Frank, then this past year it was Lue! Haha Lue..

Doc is a waste of space. I honestly have the least respect for him as any coach.

keetyweedy
08-03-2012, 03:04 AM
1.Doc
2.Pop
3.Carlisle
4.Thibodeau
5.S.Van gundy

Handsof12
08-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Collins
Pop
Doc
Adelman
Carlilse

dnewguy
08-08-2012, 08:48 PM
1. Thibs
2. Pop
3. Vogel
4. N/A
5. N/A

IMO, Thibs is the only coach I actually think is good, everyone else have a lil bit of luck on their side.

EDUTEXANS
08-08-2012, 09:00 PM
do you guys think Scott Brooks is a top10 coach?

justinnum1
08-08-2012, 09:05 PM
do you guys think Scott Brooks is a top10 coach?

No way.

A YMCA coach could have seen perkins was a waste of space out there.

Wildcat Swag
08-08-2012, 09:15 PM

Mine is:

Pops
Doc
Thibs
Carlisle
Vogel
I like what Frank Vogel has done for the Pacers, but I'd replace him with Scott Brooks. However, I would put Vogel in the top 10.

justinnum1
08-08-2012, 09:19 PM
I like what Frank Vogel has done for the Pacers, but I'd replace him with Scott Brooks. However, I would put Vogel in the top 10.

Brooks a top 5 coach? lol

I guess you weren't watching the finals.

asap_simba
08-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Doc
Thibs
Pop
Collins
Spo

THE MTL
08-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Pop, Doc, Thibs, Collins, Woodson :D,

SugeKnight
08-08-2012, 10:37 PM