PDA

View Full Version : where will these free agents sign?

mbsalame123
07-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Man I hate it how things are so quiet in the nba right now. Everyone is sick of Dwight Howard and all of the key free agents are gone. Plus there is the olympics being played so I guess that is why.

But there are still some key players out there like:

Leandro Barbosa
Matt Barnes
Carlos Delfino
Derek Fisher
Carl Landry
CJ Miles
Alonzo Gee
Willie Green
Mickael Pietrus
Nate Robinson
Louis Amundson
Sam Young
Jodie Meeks
Josh Howard
Kenyon Martin

and Tracy Mcgrady, Michael Redd, and and Gilbert Arenas (although they are washed up and need to retire).

But the thing is there is little news and rumors about these guys that it is hard to know where they might be headed.

where do you guys seeing these free agents signing?

mbsalame123
07-28-2012, 02:32 PM
I think
Kenyon Martin - warriors
nate robinson - rockets
tracy mcgrady - clippers
carl landry - bobcats
jodie meeks - lakers
sam young - bucks
carlos delfino - pacers
matt barnes - lakers
cj miles - cavaliers
willie green - bulls
josh howard - spurs

I cant really find a place for any of the other remaining ones.

StarvingKnick22
07-28-2012, 02:36 PM
Tmac will go to clippers and Nate should come back to NY

mbsalame123
07-28-2012, 02:54 PM
what about the othr doods?

mbsalame123
07-28-2012, 02:55 PM

what about the other doods

Aust
07-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Would love Barnes to resign and would also like to nab Pietrus

Tmath
07-28-2012, 03:09 PM
I think Barbosa signs with a team in Brazil

rocket
07-28-2012, 03:10 PM
Alonzo Gee

D12 fan
07-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Barbosa signs with Lakers for the vet.min.

calight77
07-28-2012, 08:31 PM
Leandro Barbosa- Warriors
Matt Barnes-Bulls
Carlos Delphino- Lakers
Derek Fisher-NOH
Carl Landry-Bobcats
CJ Miles-Nuggets
Alonzo Gee-Cavs
Willie Green- Det
Mickael Pietrus-NOH
Nate Robinson- Lakers
Louis Amundson-ATL
Sam Young- Magic
Jodie Meeks- Blazers
Josh Howard-Dallas
Kenyon Martin-Suns

Panthers4life
07-28-2012, 08:55 PM
i would love for the hawks to sign mickael pietrus

SportsFanatic10
07-28-2012, 09:02 PM
Barbosa signs with Lakers for the vet.min.

i was just thinking how good a fit barbosa would be with LA as a scorer off the bench to rest kobe a little more. if they could get him for the min that would be a huge boost for their reserves. other than jamison they have no bench scoring right now.

ellieurrh
07-28-2012, 09:06 PM
http://www.vvio.info/jpg1Would love Barnes to resign and would also like to nab Pietrus
love Barnes to resign

MrfadeawayJB
07-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Brian Scalabrine???

seikou8
07-29-2012, 12:16 AM

hell no

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-29-2012, 01:39 AM

For your sig, I'm gonna give the girl on the far right the gold. Perfect form on that one. Coming in second would be the girl to the far left. I liked her form but she looks like she trying to hold in a fart. And the bronze goes to the middle contestant. Not enough junk in the trunk....

JLynn943
07-29-2012, 01:47 AM
I think one of Redd/T-mac/Arenas will go to the Suns if they have cap space

DamnGoat
07-29-2012, 02:04 AM
Brian Scalabrine???
This thread is incomplete without the White Mamba. Scal's the type of signing that could push a team over the top.

Mave1002
07-29-2012, 02:47 AM
Man I hate it how things are so quiet in the nba right now. Everyone is sick of Dwight Howard and all of the key free agents are gone. Plus there is the olympics being played so I guess that is why.

But there are still some key players out there like:

Leandro Barbosa
Matt Barnes
Carlos Delfino
Derek Fisher
Carl Landry
CJ Miles
Alonzo Gee
Willie Green
Mickael Pietrus
Nate Robinson
Louis Amundson
Sam Young
Jodie Meeks
Josh Howard
Kenyon Martin

and Tracy Mcgrady, Michael Redd, and and Gilbert Arenas (although they are washed up and need to retire).

But the thing is there is little news and rumors about these guys that it is hard to know where they might be headed.

where do you guys seeing these free agents signing?

Lakeshow baby.

Steelers23_06
07-29-2012, 03:22 AM
For your sig, I'm gonna give the girl on the far right the gold. Perfect form on that one. Coming in second would be the girl to the far left. I liked her form but she looks like she trying to hold in a fart. And the bronze goes to the middle contestant. Not enough junk in the trunk....

x2 :clap: (no pun intended lol)

mbsalame123
07-29-2012, 03:47 AM

I agree with you because no team has given any serious consideration to barbosa even though he is probably the best free agent left.

I also think Mickael Pietrus signs in europe too because the most he is getting from a team is a veteran minimum and he doesnt want that.

mbsalame123
07-29-2012, 03:50 AM
I think one of Redd/T-mac/Arenas will go to the Suns if they have cap space

yeah I think so too, maybe michael redd. But the Suns have always been known to have a 13 man roster and sometimes 14, it is very rare for them to fill out their whole roster. After the Lopez trade they now have a 12 man roster and will be looking at a backup center like possibly daniel orton or shelden williams, so maybe they fill out their roster with that and their free agency is over.

But I think gilbert will go unsigned and in the middle of the season some team will sign him like last year.

T-mac will probably be LA bound, clippers or lakers or he could land on a veteran team needing depth like possibly the heat.

mbsalame123
07-29-2012, 03:55 AM
Leandro Barbosa- Warriors
Matt Barnes-Bulls
Carlos Delphino- Lakers
Derek Fisher-NOH
Carl Landry-Bobcats
CJ Miles-Nuggets
Alonzo Gee-Cavs
Willie Green- Det
Mickael Pietrus-NOH
Nate Robinson- Lakers
Louis Amundson-ATL
Sam Young- Magic
Jodie Meeks- Blazers
Josh Howard-Dallas
Kenyon Martin-Suns

Not bad of picks but I dont see the lakers getting carlos delfino, the 4 teams interested in him are the suns, rockets, pacers, and hawks. fisher would be nice for the hornets but they are not looking for anymore guards. I havent heard anthing about the nuggets wanting cj miles and there roster is already full so I see cj miles resigning with the jazz or going to the cavs or bulls. willie green would be a nice fit in detroit but I also like him on the bucks or bulls.
mickael pietrus and leandro barbosa are the best free agents available and idk why no one wants them. I see pietrus going to europe.
nate robinson wont land in LA, he will go to the magic, rockets, or some boarderline playoff team.
I think jodie meeks lands with the Lakers since rumros are heating up that he may be LA bound. Dallas has no more room to sign anyone so josh howard will most likely go to the spurs in my opinion.
Kenyon Martin will either go to the knicks or the warriors (if they dont get carl landry).

But nice picks by you
what about carl landry, terrence williams, jonny flynn, and leandro barbosa?

mbsalame123
07-29-2012, 03:57 AM
Brian Scalabrine???

Where ever Scalabrine goes to that team is going to have a much better chance of becoming a title contender. look at the celtics when they had BRIAN! look at the bulls for the past 2 years......... now they lose Scalabrine and the world is over for CHICAGO!

SugeKnight
07-29-2012, 03:58 AM
One of those pfs will go to the warriors

mbsalame123
07-29-2012, 04:02 AM
This thread is incomplete without the White Mamba. Scal's the type of signing that could push a team over the top.

SHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT I KNEW I FORGOT SOME SUPER IMPORTANT PLAYER!:facepalm:

I swear Scalabrine is that signing that will turn a team into a title contender. just look at the celtics when they had him, they won a title and competed and then when he left, the big 3 broke up, injuries occurred and they were never the same again.
Perfect example: the CHICAGO BULLS. They have had the best record in the NBA for the past 2 years, why? Because they have had Brian Scalabrine on their team. Now he becomes a free agent and is not coming back to chicago, so what happens? Rose gets hurt, Noah and Deng get hurt, and the Bulls lose everyone else on their team........... its the end of the world for the BULLS now that Scalabrine is gone.

I swear this guy is a lucky charm for which ever team gets him. Which ever team gets him is going to have a much better chance of competing for a title............... I HOPE HE SIGNS WITH THE CHARLOTTE BOBCATS!
He would be a perfect fit for Michael Jordan and would transform the team.

Losoway
07-29-2012, 04:05 AM
only decent free agent on that list is nate robinson and kenyon martin

both gonna be on the clippers

mbsalame123
07-29-2012, 05:56 AM
only decent free agent on that list is nate robinson and kenyon martin

both gonna be on the clippers

hahahah thats a nice to the point answer but the clippers already said kenyon martin isn't coming back and nate robinson is not needed at all.
the clippers will most likely resign bobby simmons and another wing player like tracy mcgrady or martell wesbter and they're done.

Rome
07-29-2012, 06:55 AM
yeah I think so too, maybe michael redd. But the Suns have always been known to have a 13 man roster and sometimes 14, it is very rare for them to fill out their whole roster. After the Lopez trade they now have a 12 man roster and will be looking at a backup center like possibly daniel orton or shelden williams, so maybe they fill out their roster with that and their free agency is over.

But I think gilbert will go unsigned and in the middle of the season some team will sign him like last year.

T-mac will probably be LA bound, clippers or lakers or he could land on a veteran team needing depth like possibly the heat.

I'd say Redd just because he was on the squad last year. He can still score. I see us signing a big though.