PDA

View Full Version : The game that no one is talking about October 30th

j-bay
07-27-2012, 11:13 AM
You know everybody is talking about C's vs Heat and the Lakers and Mavs, but what about the Wizards vs Cavs. It seems like its going to be a very good game. The 2 first round picks (Wall and Irving) from the last 2 years go up against each other. Bradley Beal, who the Cavs tried to trade up for but couldn't get because the Bobcats wanted MKG, goes up against Waiters, the Cavs back up plan. The Line-ups are also look good
Wizards:
C-Okafor
PF-Nene
SF-Ariza
SG-Beal
PG-Wall

Cavs:
C-Thompson
PF-Varejao
SF-Casspi
SG-Waiters
PG-Irving

Now you probally all wonder why the NBA would put this game on the first night. My guess would be they are trying to bring back this rivalry. Yeah alot of pistons fans remeber the days when lebron back when he was a Cav and there was a rivalry. Well in 2005-08 the Wizards-Cavs was one of the biggest rivalries in the NBA. It was mainly Arenas vs Lebron, two of the best scorers in the NBA. And man these two teams hated each other.

king4day
07-27-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm excited to see Nash debut with LA. Glad the Suns don't play this day.

But yea, Cavs/Wiz should be fun. Both teams could be wild cards for the post season this year.

OKC
07-27-2012, 11:22 AM
its gonna be a good match.
on one side washington is built well and are balanced in every position but they lack in scoring. on the other side, cavs got some holes in their line up but they have irving, a player that i think can carry them on their back.
its not boston vs miami but its a very good match.

D-Leethal
07-27-2012, 11:26 AM
Wiz did a hell of a job getting the malcontents out of there and adding some solid vets. They could make some noise this year and I love what I see and hear from Beal.

I think Cavs will be a playoff team and Kyrie will be close to an MVP candidate this year. Dude is the truth.

StinkEye
07-27-2012, 11:29 AM
I'd sooner watch my parents bang than watch this game.

yanksrock
07-27-2012, 11:29 AM
I can't wait for some NBA Basketball. My Pickup games at the gym just aint cutting it.

Mr_Amaziing
07-27-2012, 11:48 AM
I can't wait for some NBA Basketball. My Pickup games at the gym just aint cutting it.

Bcuz you neva get picked up :D

(Random guy) - " Ohhhhhh!! "

yanksrock
07-27-2012, 11:54 AM
bcuz you neva get picked up :d

(random guy) - " ohhhhhh!! "

:d

Actually I'm not that bad. I just love me some NBA basketball.

BobbyHillSwag
07-27-2012, 11:57 AM
I'd sooner watch my parents bang than watch this game.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

that game gonna be horrible for realla though

Stinkyoutsider
07-27-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm not looking forward to that game too much, other than see 2 very good point guards go head to head. Little interested if both guard each other.

Other than the guards, I'm not looking to see any of the other starters on the team. Not a fan of Okafor or Nene and not interested in seeing flop artist Anderson Varejao...

knicks=love
07-27-2012, 03:59 PM
idk why but i love the wizards lineup

Scooby-Doo
07-27-2012, 04:03 PM
I definitely want to spend my time watching two sub par teams go at it.

DoMeFavors
07-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Because its not on national tv its on league pass, why is this even brought up

MintBerryCrunch
07-27-2012, 04:08 PM
Lol at people picking the Cavs to make the playoffs..

StarvingKnick22
07-27-2012, 04:10 PM
these teams both didn't have significantly big signings or trades, but the others did. That's what makes them big games

mvb815
07-27-2012, 04:10 PM
Because its not on national tv its on league pass, why is this even brought up

league pass always gives the first week of the season free

AKAYaReal
07-27-2012, 04:52 PM
Im curious to see how the new Wizards pan out. Its been a number of yrs since they've been a playoff team and have good enough pieces to make a push. Plus I want to see to two young up and coming pgs battle it out!