PDA

View Full Version : Hennigan will recruit Dwight!!!

waveycrockett
07-24-2012, 09:42 AM
RT @AlexKennedyNBA Rob Hennigan and staff will travel to L.A. later this week. They'll try to persuade Dwight Howard to return to Orlando: http://t.co/qs9nFY6w

gwrighter
07-24-2012, 09:43 AM
we'll see.

LongIslandIcedZ
07-24-2012, 09:46 AM
Worth a shot.

You recruit him, he stays, awesome.

You keep him, he doesnt play, the rebuilding provess starts, and probably land a top 3 pick

You trade him to Houston, you give up salary, get Toronto's perhaps lottery pick, and a couple of young players. And you still have a shot at a top 3 pick.

Orlando has options.

jp611
07-24-2012, 09:46 AM
:yawn:

So tired of hearing about this clown

King41
07-24-2012, 09:47 AM
lol this fking dwightmare

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-24-2012, 09:51 AM
Worth a shot.

You keep him, he doesnt play, the rebuilding provess starts, and probably land a top 3 pick

You trade him to Houston, you give up salary, get Toronto's perhaps lottery pick, and a couple of young players. And you still have a shot at a top 3 pick.

Orlando has options.

Thank you for being 1 of the non magic man to see it this way

D12 fan
07-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Orlando will trade for Monta Ellis and Dwight will resign with Orlando.

Ill21
07-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Worth a shot.

Orlando has options.

Agreed

yanksrock
07-24-2012, 10:00 AM
AAAAAAAAH. I had ENOUGH of this.

Leftcoast_yg
07-24-2012, 10:03 AM
This is just like an ugly girl(orlando) asking the popular guy(dwight) on a date and keeps getting turned down. I guess she doesn't get it or hasn't seen her self in the mirror lately lol

oak2455
07-24-2012, 10:06 AM
It's worth a shot, hopefully they can figure this all out... Hope he stays

oak2455
07-24-2012, 10:07 AM
he doesnt play, the rebuilding provess starts.

I'll have what he's having :)

LakersIn5
07-24-2012, 10:10 AM
why would dwight stay? the magic have done nothing to improve that team. in my opinion that team actually regressed by replacing svg with a worse coach. and by trading their second best player ryan a. for a bench player.

D12 fan
07-24-2012, 10:15 AM
I told Orlando fans this would happen,Orlando will beg Dwight till he resigns.

Orlando=Pathetic Franchise

Tysons_Beard
07-24-2012, 10:18 AM
This **** is so annoying

JDMVP
07-24-2012, 10:22 AM
hahaha so yall they just traded the Most Improved player of the year for nothing.
They have no wat so ever trade assests that would attract other teams to even be interested in talking with them and NOW u expect Dwight Howard to basically say u know what Imma stay here.

To top it all, they are about to hire a 1st time HEAD coach.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!

eternal slumber
07-24-2012, 10:22 AM
hoped the Magic done what the Hornets done with the Paul last year before the start of the season. got value for him, started the season without drama and distraction and was awarded Davis via Stern. maybe Stern cpuld have done the same with Orlando. lol

Metsboi69
07-24-2012, 10:32 AM
During all the crap with Dwight going to the Nets a few weeks ago I was always very very skeptical. But I did say if he starts the season with the Magic I would be confident of him becoming a Net in January/Feb all of coarse if Brook stays healthy. Long way to go though.

JiffyMix88
07-24-2012, 10:34 AM

Ummm lets see why,

First the magic build shaq into a superstar.
Second they build T-Mac into a superstar.
Thirdly they built Dwight into a superstar.

Well just in case you didn't know shaq left them, then T-Mac left and now another superstar wants to leave, so of course they want him to stay they don't want this to be the third superstar to leave I mean how many teams can you tell me had three superstars leave?

Losoway
07-24-2012, 10:47 AM
he is coming to the nets in january

BigCityofDreams
07-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Would the Magic want Humphries and Lopez on those contracts?

Metsboi69
07-24-2012, 10:52 AM
Would the Magic want Humphries and Lopez on those contracts?

It depends how there doing, if Lopez is putting up 20/8 then probably yes. Hump would help facilitate us to take back more of there crappy contracts, going to the Magic, or a third team.

jimm120
07-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Thank you for being 1 of the non magic man to see it this way

Will Houston really be interested in Dwight for 1/3 of the season?

Seems they're ready to take a chance if it's at least 1 year, but not the final two months of the season

justinnum1
07-24-2012, 10:59 AM
lmao if he ends up staying

Bigbadmoffo
07-24-2012, 11:12 AM
God i hate the orlando management!!!

shep33
07-24-2012, 11:13 AM
Won't hurt, but probably won't do much. What was the point of letting Anderson go then? I know he got a fair sized contract, but he was the 2nd best player on Orlando last season by a long shot imo. He was also the team's best trading chip, a lot of teams can use a big guy like that to spread the floor.

I actually think this means that they're closer to trading him then ever. Kind of like a last attempt to keep him around, but it seems like Houston is about to make a really nice offer to Orlando.

rapjuicer06
07-24-2012, 11:13 AM
I blame this strictly on the Owners of the Magic. Just ****ing trade Dwight and rebuild you ****ing idiots

Gritz
07-24-2012, 11:25 AM
This title include "try to" or "attempt to" and get rid of the exclamation marks

Chill_Will_24
07-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Will Houston really be interested in Dwight for 1/3 of the season?

Seems they're ready to take a chance if it's at least 1 year, but not the final two months of the season

Houston will NOT trade for Howard unless its prior to the season. Use common sense (not you, just everyone in general). Houston was prolly gonna just try to convince him to stay and if they could not, they would trade him at the deadline.

nbrod
07-24-2012, 11:46 AM
:yawn:

So tired of hearing about this clown

Agreed it got old a long time ago

lakersfan211
07-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Orlando Magic...Joke of a franchise

jimm120
07-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Houston will NOT trade for Howard unless its prior to the season. Use common sense (not you, just everyone in general). Houston was prolly gonna just try to convince him to stay and if they could not, they would trade him at the deadline.

Yeah, that is what I was alluring to. The guy I quoted was saying how if Orlando waits, they'll get this and this from Houston....and to me, it just seems improbable.

Houston is willing to take a BIG chance on a Dwight deal, but only if its for the whole season at least.

Lakers are willing to take a chance on Dwight now or at the deadline, only because they think they'll be able to re-sign him (even though he rejected them at the start of the season, at the deadline, and start of free agency).

SO yeah, maybe not that many options. Brooklyn in January seems like the best bet to get something if they don't trade him now to Houston or the lakers (but lakers seem to want to "steal" dwight).

Vinylman
07-24-2012, 12:06 PM
To funny... Hennigan is so in over his head it is comical

I am sure D12 is gonna be swayed by some powerpoint presentation

LMFAO

Vinylman
07-24-2012, 12:10 PM
Yeah, that is what I was alluring to. The guy I quoted was saying how if Orlando waits, they'll get this and this from Houston....and to me, it just seems improbable.

Houston is willing to take a BIG chance on a Dwight deal, but only if its for the whole season at least.

Lakers are willing to take a chance on Dwight now or at the deadline, only because they think they'll be able to re-sign him (even though he rejected them at the start of the season, at the deadline, and start of free agency).

SO yeah, maybe not that many options. Brooklyn in January seems like the best bet to get something if they don't trade him now to Houston or the lakers (but lakers seem to want to "steal" dwight).

Don't know about at the deadline... if the Lakers are playing well i would think they would pass...

the piece that everyone is missing is that competing teams like the Lakers have to fill in their rosters and time is running out... they aren't going to wait another month on this deal... Houston probably will but if the Rockets believe the Lakers are out then what is Orlando's leverage?

While people can ***** about D12 all they want the reality is Orlando has mismanaged the process to this point.

D Blue987
07-24-2012, 12:34 PM
THis new gm is really shooting himself in the foot. I am just going to wait for Dwight to say via twitter "I am not coming back to Orlando". I am starting to take Dwights side through this whole thing. That organization just doesnt get it. You never get equal value when trading a player of Dwight's caliber. The FO had countless opportunities to surround Dwight with some good players over the years but Orlando choose to take on bad contracts. They made the finals once which is great but after the FO decision making has been extremely poor. Thats why they have so many terrible contracts they want to get rid of to other teams. They will have to live with the consequences. One way or another Dwight is gone.

Stinkyoutsider
07-24-2012, 12:40 PM
I can understand the Magic giving it a shot. All Howard can say is no. Either way, the Magic can come out good if Howard plays for them or not. If Howard stays, they can try again to build the team around him. If he says no, trade him for assets...

It looks like the Magic want to start begging Howard to stay? How in the world do the Magic even want to talk to this guy after everything he's pulled. I would have traded him last year for assets and restarted the rebuild. All he would have to do is change his mind once and if he did it again, he's gone. No soap opera or flip flopping of his decision. I make the decision for him...

J4KOP99
07-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Orlando will travel out to LA to meet with Dwight. Dwight will obviously decline their idea... Since Orlando will already be in la, they will then go meet with the lakers and hammer out a deal.

I don't think hennigan actually believes they can convince Dwight to stay but he wants his fans to believe he is trying. The magic want Dwight to be the bad guy.

"we tried to make him stay guys, but he just wouldn't do it."

Rivera
07-24-2012, 12:53 PM
:facepalm:

DTownSkitzo
07-24-2012, 12:54 PM
Orlando will travel out to LA to meet with Dwight. Dwight will obviously decline their idea... Since Orlando will already be in la, they will then go meet with the lakers and hammer out a deal.

I don't think hennigan actually believes they can convince Dwight to stay but he wants his fans to believe he is trying. The magic want Dwight to be the bad guy.

"we tried to make him stay guys, but he just wouldn't do it."

This makes sense to a degree. Idk about the LA thing but making D12 look like the villian.

popo85
07-24-2012, 12:55 PM
"

Sounds good to me:D

mike_noodles
07-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Even if Dwight stays, Orlando's roster is crap right now.

Hellcrooner
07-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Lol, Dwigth should leave them waiting at the door.

Dade County
07-24-2012, 01:50 PM
:laugh2:

NYtilIdie
07-24-2012, 02:05 PM

Just like your "fanhood".

I said this once and I'll say it again, Orlando needs to give Dwight the ultimate "***k you" and not trade him at all. Sure Orlando loses in the situation too, but that would show Dwight that he's not in control, he doesn't hold the franchise hostage. Let him go into FA where both Brooklyn & LA don't have the cap space to sign him to a max and tell him "good luck on your journey".

RLundi
07-24-2012, 02:18 PM
This is just like an ugly girl(orlando) asking the popular guy(dwight) on a date and keeps getting turned down. I guess she doesn't get it or hasn't seen her self in the mirror lately lol

How clever.

You should consider writing for a living.

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 02:21 PM
During all the crap with Dwight going to the Nets a few weeks ago I was always very very skeptical. But I did say if he starts the season with the Magic I would be confident of him becoming a Net in January/Feb all of coarse if Brook stays healthy. Long way to go though.

:facepalm: You nets fans are in more denial then hennigan your deal got turned down at least 15 times? so all of a sudden there going to want it in feb? man u need to stop listening to ESPN dude that dream is OVER!!
And if the ORL even attempts to try and recruit him...omg that's like begging a chick who dumped you to come back 3 times after she says "Hell No".....pathetic....when shaq wanted to leave we showed him the door we dont kiss *** in L.A. ask around they'll tell ya

RLundi
07-24-2012, 02:35 PM

You don't even have a favorite franchise :laugh2:

RLundi
07-24-2012, 02:38 PM
:facepalm: You nets fans are in more denial then hennigan your deal got turned down at least 15 times? so all of a sudden there going to want it in feb? man u need to stop listening to ESPN dude that dream is OVER!!
And if the ORL even attempts to try and recruit him...omg that's like begging a chick who dumped you to come back 3 times after she says "Hell No".....pathetic....when shaq wanted to leave we showed him the door we dont kiss *** in L.A. ask around they'll tell ya

Didn't you kiss Kobe's *** when he wanted to go?

ThunderousDemon
07-24-2012, 02:39 PM
he is coming to the nets in january

:laugh:

Run&Gun
07-24-2012, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=LakersSaintsLSU;23076745]:facepalm: You nets fans are in more denial then hennigan your deal got turned down at least 15 times? so all of a sudden there going to want it in feb? man u need to stop listening to ESPN dude that dream is OVER!!
And if the ORL even attempts to try and recruit him...omg that's like begging a chick who dumped you to come back 3 times after she says "Hell No".....pathetic....when shaq wanted to leave we showed him the door we dont kiss *** in L.A. ask around they'll tell ya[/QUote

On the flip side sometimes if that ugly guy keeps asking the girl maybe he'll grow on her, but usually that just means a few days later they realize they made a mistake again. haha

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 02:42 PM

Different situation kobe ACTUALLY WON not 1 not 2 but 3 so he wanted to win again and WE love to win so we loved kobe for that he got 2 more rings out of going against the powers that be...but your team is flat out DUMB not the same situation buddy ...FAILED try again

Cano-Montero...
07-24-2012, 02:43 PM
oh me oh my...just give up already...

Raph12
07-24-2012, 02:44 PM
The whole Orlando Magic franchise just looks like a joke now, from the top to the bottom, they just look like crap... They are making themselves look like those crazy ex-gfs that stalk you after you breakup with them.

ThunderousDemon
07-24-2012, 02:44 PM
Different situation kobe ACTUALLY WON not 1 not 2 but 3 so he wanted to win again and WE love to win so we loved kobe for that he got 2 more rings out of going against the powers that be...but your team is flat out DUMB not the same situation buddy ...FAILED try again

Who's "we" exactly?

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 02:45 PM
The whole Orlando Magic franchise just looks like a joke now, from the top to the bottom, they just look like crap... They are making themselves look like those crazy ex-gfs that stalk you after you breakup with them.

THIS and ONLY net,rockets,and some magic fans think thats a good idea to keep riding his nuts when he just scratched them out EVERY time

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 02:47 PM
Who's "we" exactly?

:facepalm: :facepalm:

JollyRanch
07-24-2012, 02:48 PM
Lmao

D12 fan
07-24-2012, 02:49 PM

Ralph12=Best Magic fan on PSD.He tells the truth point blank.

Why can't other Magic fans see this?

ThunderousDemon
07-24-2012, 02:50 PM
:facepalm: :facepalm:

Thanks for the answer babygirl.

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 02:52 PM

TRUE FAN^ If ANYONE!!!! keeps saying he wants out of L.A. for damn near 3 years (which wouldnt happen) then you better believe we as fans and the FO will send this guy out of inglewood so fast it wont even be funny

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the answer babygirl.

Im guessing your sig is your mirror? go play in traffic

JollyRanch
next summer lol

EDUTEXANS
didn't they try to convince him to stay like 2 weeks ago and he said no again?

still1ballin
07-24-2012, 02:54 PM
ha good luck with that

ThunderousDemon
07-24-2012, 02:54 PM
Im guessing your sig is your mirror? go play in traffic

Oh, did I make you mad, BABYGIRL?

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 02:56 PM

:facepalm: Dude your so lame HOWARD DOSENT WANT YOUR NO TITLE HAVING FRANCHISE:laugh::laugh:

agureghian
07-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Hennigan is just a puppet for the owner

ThunderousDemon
:facepalm: Dude your so lame HOWARD DOSENT WANT YOUR NO TITLE HAVING FRANCHISE:laugh::laugh:

What the **** are you talking about dumb ***?

BigCityofDreams
Chris SheridanVerified ‏@sheridanhoops

#Magic will to wait til NEXT summer to deal Dwight, per source #NBA

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 03:03 PM
What the **** are you talking about dumb ***?

:D dosent matter now your all :mad: and ive been :cool: the whole time, like i said your sig fits you soooooo well

ThunderousDemon
07-24-2012, 03:04 PM

Lakers should give them an ultimatum and just move on and try and build that bench.

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 03:06 PM

:laugh: who do they think they're hurting? d12 or their franchise moving foward by keeping him another season?....could be the powers that be are going thru all the stops to make sure he isnt in L.A. we have bynum to fall back on dosent get any better then that

BigCityofDreams
07-24-2012, 03:07 PM

He is a Laker fan

Teeboy1487
07-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Next Summer? LOL :laugh:. The Lakers need to just re-sign Bynum and move on from this craziness.

RLundi
07-24-2012, 03:10 PM

What on earth are you talking about? Your post is nearly incomprehensible. Your terrible rationalizations literally make no sense. You say you didn't kiss Shaq's *** when he wanted to go but with Kobe how was it any different?? Did you even try to make sense of such a silly post? Kobe and Shaq both won "not 1 not 2 but 3" and both wanted out.

Lol I know the Magic are a mess, when have I disputed that?? But to vehemently stick by 'we' as if you contributed anything to the franchise whatsoever makes you sound like a toolbag :laugh2:

RLundi
07-24-2012, 03:13 PM
TRUE FAN^ If ANYONE!!!! keeps saying he wants out of L.A. for damn near 3 years (which wouldnt happen) then you better believe we as fans and the FO will send this guy out of inglewood so fast it wont even be funny

Now it's been solidified. You can't be much older than 11. Most Magic fans on PSD want Dwight gone and we're sick and tired of this entire ordeal. What does that have to do with being a true fan?

I'm starting to think you and D12 Fan are the same person.

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 03:15 PM
What on earth are you talking about? Your post is nearly incomprehensible. Your terrible rationalizations literally make no sense. You say you didn't kiss Shaq's *** when he wanted to go but with Kobe how was it any different?? Did you even try to make sense of such a silly post? Kobe and Shaq both won "not 1 not 2 but 3" and both wanted out.

Lol I know the Magic are a mess, when have I disputed that?? But to vehemently stick by 'we' as if you contributed anything to the franchise whatsoever makes you sound like a toolbag :laugh2:

your a magic fan....nuff said bum

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 03:16 PM

Now it's been solidified. You can't be much older than 11. Most Magic fans on PSD want Dwight gone and we're sick and tired of this entire ordeal. What does that have to do with being a true fan?

I'm starting to think you and D12 Fan are the same person.

:facepalm: where in that post did i say magic fans want him to stay..just stop it your bombing dude

BigCityofDreams
07-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Lakers should give them an ultimatum and just move on and try and build that bench.

Could just be a bluff remember when reports came out about talks getting tabled but in reality they never stopped.

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 03:18 PM

:clap::clap::clap: Im in your head now!!! mission accomplished and your just making me popular dude keep it up bud you change your sig because i pointed out it was your mirror now your trying to save face...buddy you just committed psd suicide

RLundi
07-24-2012, 03:21 PM
your a magic fan....nuff said bum

:clap:

What kind of lame, sad person uses a team to completely define himself?

You're a tool -- enough said. Even other Lakers fans recognize how sad you appear.

Yikes.

RLundi
07-24-2012, 03:23 PM
:clap::clap::clap: Im in your head now!!! mission accomplished and your just making me popular dude keep it up bud you change your sig because i pointed out it was your mirror now your trying to save face...buddy you just committed psd suicide

Honest to god, you are humiliating yourself.

You're in danger of being cut from the D12 Fan-WavyCrockett-DoMeFavors cloth. For your sake, please stop.

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Honest to god, you are humiliating yourself.

You're in danger of being cut from the D12 Fan-WavyCrockett-DoMeFavors cloth. For your sake, please stop.

And who makes you in charge dude?? dont care what you and your keyboard thinks my lakers forum posters love me so pls beg you pls find a laker fan who will side with you and call me a clown....failed again try again THANK U!!!...your running out of quarters this game's coming to an end

ThunderousDemon
07-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Could just be a bluff remember when reports came out about talks getting tabled but in reality they never stopped.

I'm pretty sure the deals are still on the table, but the Lakers need to build their bench.

ThunderousDemon
07-24-2012, 03:29 PM
And who makes you in charge dude?? dont care what you and your keyboard thinks my lakers forum posters love me so pls beg you pls find a laker fan who will side with you and call me a clown....failed again try again THANK U!!!...your running out of quarters this game's coming to an end

Like I said, you're a clown. :laugh2:

RLundi
07-24-2012, 03:30 PM

Lol this essentially sums up how pathetic you sound :laugh2:

Btw, you do know ThunderousDemon is a Lakers fan don't you??

I don't need an infraction so you sir enjoy the remainder of your day :)

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 03:33 PM
Like I said, you're a clown. :laugh2:

your that one laker fan who keeps finding the bad and undermind the good so run along little girl b4 the man with candy finds you

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 03:34 PM
Lol this essentially sums up how pathetic you sound :laugh2:

Btw, you do know ThunderousDemon is a Lakers fan don't you??

I don't need an infraction so you sir enjoy the remainder of your day :)

I dont care if he was a saints fan..dont cross me..and you would be a bandwagon fan i guess? because your riding his jock harder with each post

RLundi
07-24-2012, 03:36 PM
I dont care if he was a saints fan..dont cross me..and you would be a bandwagon fan i guess? because your riding his jock harder with each post

:clap::clap::clap:

ThunderousDemon
07-24-2012, 03:37 PM
:laugh:

BigCityofDreams
07-24-2012, 03:37 PM
I'm pretty sure the deals are still on the table, but the Lakers need to build their bench.

True they do need to do that options keep coming off the board. Were they looking at a guy like Brewer?

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 03:38 PM

kinda dont buy it...but if they want to drag this out then its on them

Leftcoast_yg
07-24-2012, 03:42 PM
How clever.

You should consider writing for a living.

Thanks for the compliment but I prefer to keep my writing as a non-profit side job here on psd to entertain fans like you.

BigCityofDreams
07-24-2012, 03:45 PM
kinda dont buy it...but if they want to drag this out then its on them

They will drag this out because they know they have a piece that teams are craving for.

Dade County
07-24-2012, 03:58 PM
The Magic are going to try to propose to Howard that if it seems if you are willing to stay (just maybe) teams might actually give up more pieces...

But this will make Howard look like he is flip flopping again.... Just tell the magic front office to stay the F away from you ( yes just like that :cool: ).

They might try to propose to Howard come to cap and show teams that your back is ok... All of this is just childish psychology that the Magic front office is trying to put one over on Howard (meaning); they are trying to get Howard around the new culture of the Magic, to see if he would change his mind about leaving.

....... .......... ..........

Howard will just milk that back injury and he will be traded sooner then later.

jericho
07-24-2012, 04:11 PM

D12 fan=pathetic poster

Sssmush
07-24-2012, 04:29 PM
RT @AlexKennedyNBA Rob Hennigan and staff will travel to L.A. later this week. They'll try to persuade Dwight Howard to return to Orlando: http://t.co/qs9nFY6w

It is just a shame that this isn't a reality TV show yet... I would really like to be there to see this power point presentation. It could be like "HBO, Training Camp with the Orlando Magics" or something. Is it too late to create such a show? Seriously. I just feel that this Hennigan recruiting trip/meeting to convince Dwight will be something classic, that none of us ever get to see.

Leftcoast_yg
07-24-2012, 06:24 PM
RT @AlexKennedyNBA Just in Rob Hennigan and Staff have short memory loss will try to recruit Howard, again for the first time ;)

Aust
07-24-2012, 06:40 PM
What makes them think they can convince him to stay when Rob already called him and got a no? Because they'll be meeting face to face? Bridges have been burned, I just don't see it.

Vinylman
07-24-2012, 06:40 PM

typical outsider who doesn't know jack **** about the lakers...

last time i checked kobe would have been gone if he wanted... he didn't

but hey... good analysis...

do the hand out pacifiers in that Orlando FO with all the 3 year old YES MEN running around to appease DeVos

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 06:44 PM

do the hand out pacifiers in that Orlando FO with all the 3 year old YES MEN running around to appease DeVos

Thank you these guys bashed me on this

RLundi
07-24-2012, 07:09 PM

Typical abject clueless homer. "Outsider"? :laugh2: Is this a gang or something? Holy crap, you have no clue how incessantly ridiculous you sound.

Kobe asked for a trade, or are you just now turning 12 and weren't around at the time? He went on ESPN Radio, Dan Patrick Show and to the LA Times and said he wanted to be traded. And what happened? Jerry Buss kissed his *** and he acquiesced and stayed.

And brilliant strategics, taking shots at an organization as a form of a personal insult. Truly showing your intellect, or lack thereof :clap:

Mr Costanza
07-24-2012, 07:10 PM
At this point this Dwight saga should have its own sub-forum.

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 07:16 PM
At this point this Dwight saga should have its own sub-forum.

pretty much

LakersSaintsLSU
07-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Chris Sheridan ‏@sheridanhoops
Sources tell @markheisler #Magic will hold Dwight until NEXT summer to find right deal #NBA sheridanhoops.com/2012/07/24/dwi…

bluefire7002
07-24-2012, 07:39 PM
Chris Sheridan ‏@sheridanhoops
Sources tell @markheisler #Magic will hold Dwight until NEXT summer to find right deal #NBA sheridanhoops.com/2012/07/24/dwi…

So now their going to wait to do a Sign and Trade??
is that really even worth putting up with D12s *** all season long?

Sssmush
07-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Typical abject clueless homer. "Outsider"? :laugh2: Is this a gang or something? Holy crap, you have no clue how incessantly ridiculous you sound.

Kobe asked for a trade, or are you just now turning 12 and weren't around at the time? He went on ESPN Radio, Dan Patrick Show and to the LA Times and said he wanted to be traded. And what happened? Jerry Buss kissed his *** and he acquiesced and stayed.

And brilliant strategics, taking shots at an organization as a form of a personal insult. Truly showing your intellect, or lack thereof :clap:

Kobe was upset, but the organization felt that he had played his heart out and truly loved the Lakers, and was a true Laker and true Laker material at heart, and so, just that ONCE, Jerry Buss met with him mano-a-mano, they discussed it, and from there, Kobe said he would stay with the Lakers and the mutual understanding was healed. Believe me when I say that it helped A LOT that Jerry Buss loves Kobe.

The Lakers then let the 27 year old Kobe go to unrestricted free agency without any drama or fanfare whatsoever (which is really what all the Dwight drama is about, they are terrified of Dwight becoming a free agent). The Lakers allowed Kobe to tour the country, meet with GMs, etc, without any drama or talking bad about him, any vile "leaks" like we get every few days from Orlando.

Then, Kobe decided of his own free will to re-sign with Los Angeles. He later signed another upgrade reextension.

That didn't happen with Shaq, who was traded within 24 hours of saying he wanted to be traded.

Shaq: "I want to be traded."

LA Front Office: "Pack your bags for Miami."

Just.Like.That.

Few others have wished to be gone from the Lakers, but they have all gotten their wish very, very fast. The lone other exception was Magic Johnson, who, as I understand it, demanded a trade and the team fired the coach to solve the problem. And again, that took about a day, and gave birth to the Pat Riley era.

Sooo...... anyhoo. Orlando and Dwight... Orlando and Dwight... hmmmmm. Yeah.

Ok, so yeah, so I hear Hennigan is on his way to LA to give Dwight a fancy power point presentation, and offer him a gigantic max max super max please-take-anything-we-have-we'll-give-you-anything-just-please-please-please contract offer.

http://www.nba.com/magic/photogallery/mickeydwight_092410.html_1.html

Should be interesting.

dc5jdm
07-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Lakers are dumb man. They put their hope on this baby and they don't even have a bench. When their team is set and u just need a bench to almost guarantee a spot in the finals