PDA

View Full Version : Dwight won't extend with Lakers

HaruSoul
07-20-2012, 12:07 AM
"Dwight's position has remained unchanged since the end of this past season," said Dan Fegan of LaGardere Unlimited. "He fully intends to explore free agency at the end of next season, regardless of what team trades for him, including Brooklyn."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8182883/agent-dwight-howard-sign-extension-team-explore-free-agency?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Aust
07-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Mods, requesting lock

showtime24
07-20-2012, 12:10 AM
telenovela queen :facepalm:

blue bleeder09
In b 4 close

justinnum1
:laugh:

TeamSeattle
07-20-2012, 12:14 AM
These owners are trying to trade hold on to this guy like this will be last nba season ever. Trade this grown baby and who cares if he leaves, its a business right? Deron Williams must of been in this guys hotel room to be this adamant on going to brooklyn, geez.

justinnum1
07-20-2012, 12:16 AM
where is KB at?...dwights own agent is refuting what that rudolph clown said

numba1CHANGsta
07-20-2012, 12:19 AM
thats it, im over this a-hole, next

Sadds The Gr8
07-20-2012, 12:20 AM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-20-2012, 12:21 AM

Justinnum,

Rudolph said that Dwight will sign long-term with the Lakers. Meaning he has given his word to Lakers brass that he will beyond 2013 in a Lakers uniform (not specified as extension or just becoming a free agent and Lakers owning his bird rights).

His agent is basically saying the latter, that he'll test free agency in 2013. He wants whatever team that gets Dwight to own his bird rights next summer so they can sign him to a more lucrative deal. More money for Dwight long-term means more money for his agent, so coming out and actually saying this is an incentive and motive for Dan Fegan.

I take the time out to explain these things to you because you're okay in my books. You're very wise Justinnum. Don't buy into the crap waveycrocket, Losoway and jmoney85 use to brainwash other posters.

Gagan136
07-20-2012, 12:21 AM
Hmm i did not read anything that said he wont extend.. i doubt he will turn down 5 year 100 mill for whatever team offers him that money.

JollyRanch
07-20-2012, 12:23 AM
just trying to get more money

nothing to see here

GH19
07-20-2012, 12:24 AM
He wants as much money as possible so he will wait to test FA.

Aust
07-20-2012, 12:24 AM
just trying to get more money

nothing to see here

Yep

/thread

slugger82685
07-20-2012, 12:26 AM
i am so sick of this ******* back and forth drama!....we shouldnt even give this fool the respect of creating any threads about him!

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-20-2012, 12:27 AM
The thread title has nothing to do with the link lol besides its old news .....

_KB24_
07-20-2012, 12:28 AM

What is he exactly refuting? I don't see anything new here :shrug:

lakerskbp24
07-20-2012, 12:29 AM
Howard announcement to the Lakers doesn't say anything about agreeing to an ext..

Howards Agent just clarifying between an ext and signing long term through Bird Rights..

Big difference ..

We all need to calm down, nothing was ever said about an ext..

Sssmush
07-20-2012, 12:30 AM
that is just smokescreen.

FINALLY his agent is putting a lid on things. He's decided for LA, so, no need to make a drama or publicize it. Just quietly get there within next 12 months

PraiseJesus
I am so sick of this <--- Speaking for the entire USA

KB-Pau-DH2012

I just think Nets and Heat fans are really scared of Dwight going to the Lakers. That pretty much sums everything up.

I gave my absolute final explanation to justinnum, but now, I'm done.

They're just really jealous, and I'll leave it at that.

Toastyy
07-20-2012, 12:31 AM
Justinnum,

Rudolph said that Dwight will sign long-term with the Lakers. Meaning he has given his word to Lakers brass that he will beyond 2013 in a Lakers uniform (not specified as extension or just becoming a free agent and Lakers owning his bird rights).

His agent is basically saying the latter, that he'll test free agency in 2013. He wants whatever team that gets Dwight to own his bird rights next summer so they can sign him to a more lucrative deal. More money for Dwight long-term means more money for his agent, so coming out and actually saying this is an incentive and motive for Dan Fegan.

I take the time out to explain these things to you because you're okay in my books. You're very wise Justinnum. Don't buy into the crap waveycrocket, Losoway and jmoney85 use to brainwash other posters.

OP owned

Sssmush
07-20-2012, 12:31 AM
We all knew Howard would wait till after the season to re-sign. After ALL the coverage of this story, everyone should at least understand that much by now.

The cool thing is that Dwight now wants LA the way he used to want Brooklyn... but there is no reason for Dwight or his agent to say that.

_KB24_
07-20-2012, 12:32 AM
I just think Nets and Heat fans are really scared of Dwight going to the Lakers. That pretty much sums everything up.

I just want all of this to end :laugh2:

Sssmush
07-20-2012, 12:33 AM
This is good news, and the best news is that Fegan is finally stepping in to straighten things out, end the madness.

I assume they're not even talking to Orlando at this point.

justinnum1
07-20-2012, 12:35 AM
I just want all of this to end :laugh2:

+1. i would be happy if this ended tomorrow, dont even care where he goes at this point. im just tired of hearing of these idiot sources and people close to him that think thy know whats going on.

DoubleDragon
07-20-2012, 12:58 AM

Correct. Of course. His agent's smart to state that. Just good business.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-20-2012, 01:00 AM
I was VERY clear that Howard, according to sources, would re-sign with Lakers after 2012-13 season. Makes no sense to extend he'd lose money -- Jarrod N Rudolph (@JRudolphSports)

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-20-2012, 01:03 AM
I was VERY clear that Howard, according to sources, would re-sign with Lakers after 2012-13 season. Makes no sense to extend he'd lose money -- Jarrod N Rudolph (@JRudolphSports)

Thank you.

Dade County
07-20-2012, 01:14 AM

Sad...

The funny thing is what if the lakers don't have Howard or Bynum when the season ends next year ( Bynum could just walk away and Howard could have been traded somewhere else ).

To me the Lakers are not showing Bynum enough respect ( I would love for the HEAT to have someone like Bynum) and Howard just wants to play for the nets ( even though he would have to be traded their ).

If the lakers get Howard good for them, but trust me HEAT fans aren't "scared" of anything right now, you can say we have are championship blinders on.

Toastyy
07-20-2012, 01:23 AM
Sad...

The funny thing is what if the lakers don't have Howard or Bynum when the season ends next year ( Bynum could just walk away and Howard could have been traded somewhere else ).

To me the Lakers are not showing Bynum enough respect ( I would love for the HEAT to have someone like Bynum) and Howard just wants to play for the nets ( even though he would have to be traded their ).

If the lakers get Howard good for them, but trust me HEAT fans aren't "scared" of anything right now, you can say we have are championship blinders on.

Anyone would do what the lakers are doing with Bynum, Howard is an obvious upgrade why not try and get him. Do you think that if the heat were offered Klove or Blake griffin (both with extensions) for chris bosh they wouldn't take it?

Hunter48MVP
07-20-2012, 01:30 AM
This isn't any news. Dwight Howard said he will commit to the Lakers but he won't sign a extension. If Howard signs now he will only get 3 years and if he head to free agency he could earn up to 5 years worth 108MM. So smart move by Howard

marj987
07-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Haha.

360HIGHLIGHTS
07-20-2012, 01:32 AM
This is crazy !!! RUMORS/NEWS CHANGE EVERY MINUTE !!! HAHAHA

jimm120
07-20-2012, 01:32 AM
at this point, I just think he wants to screw with Orlando.

"Ok, you didn't trade me to Brooklyn? Ok then. I won't extend with anyone".

Mr. NBA
07-20-2012, 01:34 AM
can't wait till the start of training camp...Regardless Orlando's gotta do something before the deadline.

FriedTofuz
07-20-2012, 01:40 AM
didnt he say hed sign the extention with the lakers. **** this guy..

jmoney85
07-20-2012, 01:41 AM
Justinnum,

too bad fegan didnt say what was bolded you are just assuming that... how can you try and correct somebody with an opinion? lol

Mr. NBA
07-20-2012, 01:42 AM
didnt he say hed sign the extention with the lakers. **** this guy..

he hasnt said anything. It's Jarrod Rudolph a source close to dwight howard
who broke the news.

and then later today Dan Fegan Dwight's agent came out and said
Dwight wasn't signing an extension with anyone and wants to test FA traded or not traded.

Metsboi69
07-20-2012, 01:44 AM
I'm a Nets fan and I've said since the Gerald Wallace trade at the deadline that Dwight would end up with the Lakers, not even the optimism of two weeks ago had me confiden of BK landing him. Somehow someway I think he ends up in LA before the start of the season. Now if by some wild chance he starts the season in Orlando, well then its anybody's guess.

smiddy012
07-20-2012, 01:44 AM
I hope to god DH hasn't opened up a Pandora Box of FO manipulation by superstars. The fact that one player can hold a FO hostage by forcing a trade to ONE team is pathetic to say the least.

DH makes Lebron look like the most mature superstar ever the grace the NBA, that's how sad he is.

Mr. NBA
07-20-2012, 01:46 AM
it's funny that Andrew Bynum's agent David Lee hasn't gotten any calls.

There is no way Andrew Bynum is getting traded without his commitment to signing an extension with either Cleveland or Houston.

So has anyone called Drew's agent? NO!!!

and then Dan Fegan Dwight's Agent says no to extension and yes to FA

so no matter what talks are going on between Mitch Kupchak, Chris Grant, and Rob Hennigan

without these commitments and no framework of a deal, it's pretty much out the window.

i'm sure they are mingling on the phone, but are talking without commitments from drew and howard.

expect more proposals and different deals to come...

jmoney85
07-20-2012, 01:54 AM
I think hennigan doesnt want to make a deal because hes scared of being criticized

kobebabe
07-20-2012, 01:55 AM
OMG! What is so hard for some of you to understand???? He signs an extension, he loses money, he jumps into FA, he maximizes his earnings. Simple concept. Business 101

Mr. NBA
07-20-2012, 01:58 AM
OMG! What is so hard for some of you to understand???? He signs an extension, he loses money, he jumps into FA, he maximizes his earnings. Simple concept. Business 101

if that's the case then does dwight howard want
1. MONEY
2. Championship
3. Both?

need to know his true intentions....

MetroMan
07-20-2012, 01:59 AM
:yawn:

FOBolous
07-20-2012, 02:01 AM
i think the only teams that will be able to offer him a max next off season are the Rockets, Cavaliers, and the Mavs. He might as well get traded to one of these teams and get it over with...he's going to end up with one of those teams anyways.

Mr. NBA
07-20-2012, 02:01 AM
i think the only teams that will be able to offer him a max next off season are the Rockets, Cavaliers, and the Mavs. He might as well get traded to one of these teams and get it over with...he's going to end up with one of those teams anyways.

what about a championship? I thought dwight wanted to win rings and make money...i guess not?

jmoney85
07-20-2012, 02:03 AM
he might as well wait till jan-march and see how some of these rookies play... the packages will get better imo

hidalgo
07-20-2012, 02:06 AM
he should want a championship, but not just to win one for Kobe, where dwight wouldn't get much credit for it. it would be all about "OMG Kobe 6 rings!", Dwight shouldn't be a hired gun, hitman to win for Kobe, that's weak sauce. he already has Nash as his lacky now. Nash is such a woman for going there

diu9leilomo
07-20-2012, 02:08 AM
dwight please retire

Dade County
07-20-2012, 02:11 AM
Anyone would do what the lakers are doing with Bynum, Howard is an obvious upgrade why not try and get him. Do you think that if the heat were offered Klove or Blake griffin (both with extensions) for chris bosh they wouldn't take it?

If Pat Riley had Bynum, you wouldn't hear any trade rumors, he would be a HEAT for life.

Now about your Bosh comment, k Love would fit are style of play so thats Pat call.... but Griffin, Pat wouldn't do it, Bosh is apart of the HEAT family.

Bynum to Miami... I had to get that out, don't mind me :drunk:

FOBolous
07-20-2012, 02:12 AM
what about a championship? I thought dwight wanted to win rings and make money...i guess not?

well if he wants to test the market next year...literally the Rockets, Cavs, and Mavs are the only teams that can offer him the max. If he wants a championship...the Rockets and the Mavs should be the teams he goes two. Those two teams have owners who are dedicated to doing whatever they can to win championships...while going at it in a smart way.

or he could be traded to the Lakers and resign with the Lakers :shrug: but I really don't see what the Lakers can offer Orlando...Bynum said he won't extend with Orlando and Orlando doesn't want him. and the Lakers doesn't have the draft picks and young prospects that Orlando want.

call me a crazy Rockets fan, but I personally think Howard is going to get traded to the Rockets. Only the Rockets have the combo of young prospects and draft picks that Orlando wants.

rockbottom2010
07-20-2012, 02:25 AM
the orlando gm alex hennigan is such an idiot...he doesn't know what hes doing......he should have made that trade to brooklyn a while back...hes sooo greedy

LA_Raiders
07-20-2012, 02:39 AM
lol, im tired of that *******...

Mr. NBA
07-20-2012, 02:42 AM
the orlando gm alex hennigan is such an idiot...he doesn't know what hes doing......he should have made that trade to brooklyn a while back...hes sooo greedy

well it's not all Rob Hennigan's fault. Rob Hennigan has just taken over for the former GM Otis Smith.

Dwight Howard has been promised a team that was poised to make a championship run. Dwight never got that from Otis Smith.

So Otis Smith gets the hammer, and then comes Rob Hennigan
who's been put through crap to get rid of Dwight Howard because
Dwight Howard is whining and complaining after the Magic have failed
to make a championship squad around him.

The funny thing was Dwight Howard opted in to stay time after time
in believing that the Magic FO were going to build a title team around him.

So now it's not happening and Dwight wants out. Rob Hennigan has tried and
tried to get a deal out (of course even pleaded for Dwight to stay) but
nothing has been imminent because they're trying to juice the best deal

for Dwight Howard before dwight leaves Orlando for free agency.

and now the Magic FO with GM Rob Hennigan have until the start of training camp
to get rid of Dwight Howard with the best deal.

Dwight Howard's agent Dan Fegan meanwhile insists Dwight will not sign an extension with ANY team now
because going through FA means max money for Dwight.

So no team is looking at the Magic deals seriously or are much rather scared to take on Dwight Howard.

rockbottom2010
07-20-2012, 02:45 AM
well it's not all Rob Hennigan's fault. Rob Hennigan has just taken over for the former GM Otis Smith.

Dwight Howard has been promised a team that was poised to make a championship run. Dwight never got that from Otis Smith.

So Otis Smith gets the hammer, and then comes Rob Hennigan
who's been put through crap to get rid of Dwight Howard because
Dwight Howard is whining and complaining after the Magic have failed
to make a championship squad around him.

The funny thing was Dwight Howard opted in to stay time after time
in believing that the Magic FO were going to build a title team around him.

So now it's not happening and Dwight wants out. Rob Hennigan has tried and
tried to get a deal out (of course even pleaded for Dwight to stay) but
nothing has been imminent because they're trying to juice the best deal

for Dwight Howard before dwight leaves Orlando for free agency.

bynum said that he never wanted to sign an extension with orlando....orlando's busted...seriously....the nets offered them 4 first round picks...the lakers can't even do that cuz they traded those picks for steve nash...nothing is gonna happen anytime soon

Mr. NBA
07-20-2012, 02:47 AM
bynum said that he never wanted to sign an extension with orlando....orlando's busted...seriously....the nets offered them 4 first round picks...the lakers can't even do that cuz they traded those picks for steve nash...nothing is gonna happen anytime soon

to your answer "YES"

so it's a ticking time bomb for the Orlando Magic to get rid of Dwight Howard
before the start of training camp or face the Shaqmare once again.

Purple&Gold24
07-20-2012, 03:02 AM
Guys his agent just said that because according to the rules of the CBA you can't make promises to sign any extension et.... So He's just protecting his client.

Mr_Jones
07-20-2012, 03:04 AM
I don't believe anything anymore

GREATNESS ONE
07-20-2012, 03:06 AM
Guys his agent just said that because according to the rules of the CBA you can't make promises to sign any extension et.... So He's just protecting his client.

Pretty much.

DitchDat
07-20-2012, 03:17 AM
OMG I want this to end!

Vinny642
07-20-2012, 03:53 AM
He will be a FA

Kevj77
07-20-2012, 04:30 AM
bynum said that he never wanted to sign an extension with orlando....orlando's busted...seriously....the nets offered them 4 first round picks...the lakers can't even do that cuz they traded those picks for steve nash...nothing is gonna happen anytime soonI don't really get how first round draft picks from either the Lakers or the Nets are valuable to Orlando. With Howard both teams are real contenders and Orlando would only get late first round draft picks. The only way to get possible lottery picks is to involve a third team or find a lottery team silly enough to rent Howard (Rockets).

Wouldn't Orlando want lottery picks, cap space and youth? Then they can tank and double up on lottery picks.

NYKNYGNYY
07-20-2012, 04:52 AM
It's not even entertaining anymore it'd just ridiculous.I'm so sick of dwight. Lost all respect

NYKNYGNYY
07-20-2012, 05:00 AM
Please end this dwightmare

Underdogz∞
07-20-2012, 05:48 AM
I'm on record I'd take Roy Hibbert over Howard all day long!

Aust
07-20-2012, 06:11 AM
I don't really get how first round draft picks from either the Lakers or the Nets are valuable to Orlando. With Howard both teams are real contenders and Orlando would only get late first round draft picks. The only way to get possible lottery picks is to involve a third team or find a lottery team silly enough to rent Howard (Rockets).

Wouldn't Orlando want lottery picks, cap space and youth? Then they can tank and double up on lottery picks.

lol people make it out like the Net's picks are gonna be amazing or somethin

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-20-2012, 07:54 AM
Yea that guy was obviously a butt hurt nets fans lol henny did the right thing by not taking that trade ... some late round picks and a maxed out Lopez? Haha horrid ... one pick of Houston's or cavs would be better then 4 from nets.......the thought of rebuilding with a maxed out Lopez makes me sickkkkkkk

MagicHero3
07-20-2012, 08:31 AM
this. is. getting. ridiculous. Dwight needs to go play in China and leave the NBA free of his drama.

Joker55
07-20-2012, 08:36 AM
:laugh2:

FraziersKnicks
07-20-2012, 08:46 AM

Firstly, the Lakers actually have to get Dwight. He's not a Laker and it is by no means a foregone conclusion he will be considering the Magic have no interest in Bynum and the Cavs are proving to be a stumbling block.

Secondly, Howard has to accept being 2nd or 3rd option on offense (behind Kobe and maybe Pau) and with his unbelievable ego, do you really think that's gonna be easy? That team has to gel together and actually prove they can play good basketball. It took the Heat a year, the Lakers don't have a year with the fast decline of Kobe, Pau, Nash and Metta. The Heat had no problems with ego's... They put that all aside and they still struggled to mesh initially. Imagine what it's gonna be like with Kobe and Dwight, the two biggest ego's in the league.

Thirdly, the Lakers have to get past the Thunder who I would still have ahead of the Lakers in terms of the Western conference even if they acquire Dwight. With Kobe fast on the decline, Nash having maybe one more year of top 10 PG play in him and Gasol in the twilight of his career, the Lakers window isn't a wide one. Getting Dwight isn't a huge improvement over Bynum (who's the second best center in the league), he provides a stronger defensive presence but less offense. The Lakers will still struggle with the speed and athleticism of both the Thunder and the Heat.

Don't start counting your chickens before they hatch is all I say..... Ain't no one jealous of the Lakers and their spoilt fans who think the NBA constantly owes them one of the best players in the league.

Robbw241
07-20-2012, 08:48 AM
He should sign a 1 year extension again with Magic so we can do this every year!

DR_1
07-20-2012, 08:49 AM
How does he expect any team to trade for him then? :laugh:

SportsFanatic10
07-20-2012, 08:51 AM

Firstly, the Lakers actually have to get Dwight. He's not a Laker and it is by no means a foregone conclusion he will be considering the Magic have no interest in Bynum and the Cavs are proving to be a stumbling block.

Secondly, Howard has to accept being 2nd or 3rd option on offense (behind Kobe and maybe Pau) and with his unbelievable ego, do you really think that's gonna be easy? That team has to gel together and actually prove they can play good basketball. It took the Heat a year, the Lakers don't have a year with the fast decline of Kobe, Pau, Nash and Metta. The Heat had no problems with ego's... They put that all aside and they still struggled to mesh initially. Imagine what it's gonna be like with Kobe and Dwight, the two biggest ego's in the league.

Thirdly, the Lakers have to get past the Thunder who I would still have ahead of the Lakers in terms of the Western conference even if they acquire Dwight. With Kobe fast on the decline, Nash having maybe one more year of top 10 PG play in him and Gasol in the twilight of his career, the Lakers window isn't a wide one. Getting Dwight isn't a huge improvement over Bynum (who's the second best center in the league), he provides a stronger defensive presence but less offense. The Lakers will still struggle with the speed and athleticism of both the Thunder and the Heat.

Don't start counting your chickens before they hatch is all I say..... Ain't no one jealous of the Lakers and their spoilt fans who think the NBA constantly owes them one of the best players in the league.

this. think again laker fans if you think heat fans are scared. we're not, we know we'd still be the better team.

LakersSaintsLSU
07-20-2012, 09:02 AM
this. think again laker fans if you think heat fans are scared. we're not, we know we'd still be the better team.

We dont want you scared buddy where is the competition in being a *****? but that says alot just to even bring it up....we've been down this road b4 no worries my friend stay tuned

SportsFanatic10
07-20-2012, 09:11 AM
We dont want you scared buddy where is the competition in being a *****? but that says alot just to even bring it up....we've been down this road b4 no worries my friend stay tuned

i was responding to the kb-pau-dw guy who brought it up not me. so it says nothing lol.

ccugrad1
07-20-2012, 09:14 AM
I know if I was a GM, I would not be touching Dwight Howard without a signature on a contract extension.

LakersSaintsLSU
07-20-2012, 09:26 AM
I know if I was a GM, I would not be touching Dwight Howard without a signature on a contract extension.

:facepalm: So you and every other fool keeps falling for this "extension crap" howard will get MORE money if he resigns with the Lakers therefore we get !5! years instead of 2 or 3 with him under contract WHY do you fools entertain this crap anyway...i know why because its eating you on the inside if we actually get dwight just admit that this is you right now>>>:speechless: but you guys are doing your best to stay :cool: but we all know your really :mad: but us laker fans? were just :D so love it buddy

Cano-Montero...
07-20-2012, 09:29 AM

LOL kobe and pau fast declining? can you predict the future buddy... i would not be surprise if kobe and pau puts on better numbers than your boy melo and fragile knees amare this upcoming season. Twilight of pau's career? I guess your watching vlade divac replays instead of watching pau play.. Gasol will finish those last 2 years of his contract with decent to good stats especially now with nash on board.. plus with kobe, pau, nash and bench improvement lakers dont have to rely big time on dwight to score. That is the main reason they prefer dwight over drew.. Defense!

I guess you should 1st worry about your own team before you criticize other team.. worry about getting pass the heat and probably the nets this year..

Gritz
07-20-2012, 09:33 AM
Obviously, he loses money if he extends right now

D12 fan
07-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Dwight is doing the same thing CP3/Dwill did with their new teams,he just wants more money.

Would you rather have a 3yr 60 mil or 5yr 108mil?

Gritz
07-20-2012, 09:41 AM
Dwight is doing the same thing CP3/Dwill did with their new teams,he just wants more money.

Would you rather have a 3yr 60 mil or 5yr 108mil?

OP knows this, it's a bait thread

waveycrockett
07-20-2012, 09:54 AM
Lakers fans taking this personal. I don't know what the Dwights camp end game is but this makes trade talks worse by releasing this crap. They should just shut up.

BigCityofDreams
07-20-2012, 10:27 AM
Lakers fans taking this personal. I don't know what the Dwights camp end game is but this makes trade talks worse by releasing this crap. They should just shut up.

But isn't this just the same story from months ago with a different date on it?

waveycrockett
07-20-2012, 10:33 AM
But isn't this just the same story from months ago with a different date on it?

It makes him look worse. If his "team" would of kept their mouth shut he would of been traded by now.

C-Style
07-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Hahaha @ that idiot Knick fan saying Nash has 1 yr left as a top 10 PG! Maybe as a top 5 PG but as a top10 he still has a good 3 yrs.

justinnum1
07-20-2012, 10:47 AM
So basically it comes down to taking howards word that he will resign. Good luck with that. I can see howard giving his word than start demanding things like a new coach....howard is a diva.

Vincent
07-20-2012, 10:47 AM
Dwight has every right to test free agency.

At this point, I don't think he owes the Magic Front Office/Owner anything. They've failed to trade him, even though he grudgingly extended an extra year to improve his trade value, and gave them pretty clear indicators that he was not happy being in Orlando.

This news comes to no surprise, and all information not coming from his agent or Dwight himself is probably false leaked information to try to help negotiations for the Magic Front Office.

waveycrockett
07-20-2012, 10:48 AM
Hahaha @ that idiot Knick fan saying Nash has 1 yr left as a top 10 PG! Maybe as a top 5 PG but as a top10 he still has a good 3 yrs.

Dude Nash is going to be 40 and he was already slipping. What 40 year old EVER was a top-10 player at his position?

King41
07-20-2012, 10:50 AM
here we go again ....

PraiseJesus
07-20-2012, 10:52 AM
I hope Lakers keep Bynum and Dwight ends up in Charlotte

hidalgo
07-20-2012, 10:53 AM
Dude Nash is going to be 40 and he was already slipping. What 40 year old EVER was a top-10 player at his position?

stockton, jordan, kareem

PraiseJesus
07-20-2012, 10:56 AM
Bynum is 2 years younger with a better offensive game, 2 rings, and not a pre madonna.

I wish the Lakers would just turn off the trade talks and let Dwight and Orlando stew in their own crap.

This is such a joke.

It also just occured to me that with Nash running the offense now - Bynum would be a better fit than Dwight

-Think Nash + Shaq what a disaster that was.

Plus Dwight is going to decline FAST like Shaq did because he relies on his physical advantages.

Bynum is a more skilled and intelligent player who would have a longer career like Duncan or Kareem.

Thats the end of the discussion - Keep Bynum. Ef Dwight

waveycrockett
07-20-2012, 11:04 AM
stockton, jordan, kareem

Jordan? He was washed when he came back at 40. He was then what T-Mac is now.

Stockton? Meh he was solid at the end but a bunch of guys WAYYYYY better

Kareem?? No at 40 he was in the time of Ewing, Mahorn, Sampson, Olajuwon, McHale, Parrish and putting up pedestrian 14/6

hidalgo
07-20-2012, 11:09 AM
jordan was the only player to avg 20 ppg at 40. was washed up by his own standards, but easily top 10 at his position still, & an allstar still. also i really think stockton was still a top 10 pg at 40

waveycrockett
07-20-2012, 11:10 AM
jordan was the only player to avg 20 ppg at 40. was washed up by his own standards, but easily top 10 at his position still, & an allstar still. also i really think stockton was still a top 10 pg at 40

He was on a terrible terrible team. He was blowing wide open dunks and chuking like JR Smith on a Chinese team . It was bad man.

KingPosey
07-20-2012, 11:17 AM

Other than his own team being able to pay him the most im assuming, why does he need to "test the market"? This isnt baseball, hes getting a max deal regardless.

JollyRanch
07-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Bynum is 2 years younger with a better offensive game, 2 rings, and not a pre madonna.

I wish the Lakers would just turn off the trade talks and let Dwight and Orlando stew in their own crap.

This is such a joke.

It also just occured to me that with Nash running the offense now - Bynum would be a better fit than Dwight

-Think Nash + Shaq what a disaster that was.

Plus Dwight is going to decline FAST like Shaq did because he relies on his physical advantages.

Bynum is a more skilled and intelligent player who would have a longer career like Duncan or Kareem.

Thats the end of the discussion - Keep Bynum. Ef Dwight

Are we talking about the same guy who parks his BMW in two handicapped spots? Or the guy who delayed his surgery to watch a soccer match?

The ONLY thing Andrew has over Dwight is a more refined offensive game. Dwight Howard does EVERYTHING else better than Andrew Bynum.

And Andrew would not be a better fit with Nash...are you kidding me? Bynum is the tinman that labors down the court; Dwight is a well-oiled machine that was built for the fast break game. Why even bring up Shaq??? For one, he was a different center than what Dwight is now and for two...Shaq was at the tail-end of his career when he teamed up with Nash.

I'm sick of the drama just like anyone but let's be real here.

Nycbball08
07-20-2012, 11:29 AM
He better be careful he don't end up like Sprewell....:facepalm:

LakersIn5
07-20-2012, 11:38 AM
rockets fans overating their team specially the rooks since they are playing well in the summer league vs bench warmers. not saying they wont be good but the chance of them being so good is less than them bad.

KniCks4LiFe
07-20-2012, 11:45 AM

I don't think he's anything defensively but where do you see him slipping? He's still around #10 in guard efficiency, top five shooter, top assists. I mean health will be an issue but not on court play effectiveness. Lakers are deep homie, if Kobe returns to average, they'll be a tough out.

waveycrockett
07-20-2012, 11:56 AM
I don't think he's anything defensively but where do you see him slipping? He's still around #10 in guard efficiency, top five shooter, top assists. I mean health will be an issue but not on court play effectiveness. Lakers are deep homie, if Kobe returns to average, they'll be a tough out.

His defense went from bad to non-existent. He's going to make Steve Blake look like Tony Allen. He can still shoot but he can't score like he used to. Obviously he still has court vision but that is never going to go. He's still a good player but he's far from the same guy who won 2 MVP's.

EastNYLos
07-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Wow woke up to see he now doesnt want to extend lmso..this guy is something else

LongIslandIcedZ
07-20-2012, 11:59 AM
He was never going to extend, it wouldnt make sense.

He will expire and then re-sign with the Lakers for I assume the same deal that DWill got.

KniCks4LiFe
07-20-2012, 12:15 PM
His defense went from bad to non-existent. He's going to make Steve Blake look like Tony Allen. He can still shoot but he can't score like he used to. Obviously he still has court vision but that is never going to go. He's still a good player but he's far from the same guy who won 2 MVP's.

His defense is horrid. Steve Blake will look like the glove compared to him, but the Lakers help D will make up for that. As for offensively? he's still top 10, there isn't much of a drop off in his offensive efficiency per. Infact what's funny here is that he was ranked like #22 in 2010/11 and he dropped off to #33 last season. He's not the same Nash, but he's still effective w/ the ball even though the stats show this has turned into a big man's game or athletic guard's game.

D12 fan
07-20-2012, 12:22 PM
Wow woke up to see he now doesnt want to extend lmso..this guy is something else

So you expect him to sign a 3yr 60mil deal over 5yr 108mil?

People he is doing the same thing CP3/Dwill did with their new teams.

maddBat
07-20-2012, 12:35 PM
after this season-offseason. all analysts/reporters have took a big hit in rep and credentials. no1 says whats true any more. its all opinion and speculation :down:

Jroz
07-20-2012, 12:39 PM
I dont get what he is doing..he said he'd test free agency even if he got traded to Brooklyn this year!!....what does that even mean, he knows and everyone knows he's a max contract player, there are 29 other teams in the league, tell us now who you want to play for in the long run..what is he testing! the fans and owners patience?!?!

Raph12
07-20-2012, 02:12 PM
He won't "extend" with anyone, he'd lose money and years like that... The reports states that he's willing to "resign" with the Lakers, very different.

J4KOP99
07-20-2012, 02:15 PM
Yeah, I had no idea the majority of the NBA forum was so clueless.

Dwight won't extend... why would he? He would miss out on a ton of $$$.

However, he will re-sign. That way he gets his max deal. (years+$$)

Also, his agent is really allowed to say anything else other than this.

J4KOP99
07-20-2012, 02:20 PM
I purposely double-spaced that last post so those of you with a 4th grade reading level can understand it.

The goods
07-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Justinnum,

This says it all.
Let's move on

FraziersKnicks
07-20-2012, 03:00 PM
LOL kobe and pau fast declining? can you predict the future buddy... i would not be surprise if kobe and pau puts on better numbers than your boy melo and fragile knees amare this upcoming season. Twilight of pau's career? I guess your watching vlade divac replays instead of watching pau play.. Gasol will finish those last 2 years of his contract with decent to good stats especially now with nash on board.. plus with kobe, pau, nash and bench improvement lakers dont have to rely big time on dwight to score. That is the main reason they prefer dwight over drew.. Defense!

I guess you should 1st worry about your own team before you criticize other team.. worry about getting pass the heat and probably the nets this year..

Did at any point, I compare Kobe and Pau to Melo and Amar'e? No.. Stop bringing up an irrelevant, completely separate argument 'buddy'.

Pau posted career lows in TS%, the second worst eFG% of his career, his worst PER since his rookie season, his worst ORtg in 7 years and EASILY his worst WS/48 since he joined the Lakers (by a considerable margin). The guy is still a very good player, but he's not getting any younger or better, so don't try and kid yourself. Kobe's on the decline and that's clear for everyone to see. He has more mileage on him than 95% of the league and someone who has played over 50,000 minutes is gonna start to slow down at an alarming rate.

Lakers don't have to rely on Dwight to score? Oh yeah, I forgot.. You've got a 36 year old Antawn Jamison, a 38 year old Steve Nash and a Metta World Peace (whatever the **** that is). Do you really think Dwight's gonna be happy not being relied on for offense? Do you think he's gonna enjoy not being relied upon to score? The same guy who turned the Lakers down when Kobe phoned him and told him he was gonna be the 3rd option behind Kobe and Pau in February near the trade deadline? The same guy that has said on numerous occasions he demands to be the closer in the 4th quarter? The same guy who appears to have the biggest ego in the NBA? The same guy who constantly throws his teammates and coaches under the bus when he doesn't get what he wants? All this while playing for the franchise who's fans put their players under the most scrutiny in the entire league (second to only the Knicks)? In a media market that's amongst the most ruthless in America?

Oh yeah, I'm sure he'll embrace that role with open arms... :rolleyes:

I can't believe I'm arguing with a Lakers and Yankees fan.... God, how low have I stooped.

FraziersKnicks
07-20-2012, 03:03 PM

You do realise he's playing in the most loaded position in the league? The amount of young PG's who will be knocking on the door for top 10 in the league combined with the fact Steve Nash will be FORTY (yes, 4-0) in 2 years just backs up my point. Take your homer goggles off. ****ing Lakers fans piss me off more than anything.

Brink182
07-20-2012, 03:14 PM
I would have been perfectly fine if at the beginning of this whole saga, he said I will complete my contract, and explore free agency. if that's what he's always wanted, then he should've left it at that. Not request trades, or try and get coaches fired.

Brink182
07-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Did at any point, I compare Kobe and Pau to Melo and Amar'e? No.. Stop bringing up an irrelevant, completely separate argument 'buddy'.

Pau posted career lows in TS%, the second worst eFG% of his career, his worst PER since his rookie season, his worst ORtg in 7 years and EASILY his worst WS/48 since he joined the Lakers (by a considerable margin). The guy is still a very good player, but he's not getting any younger or better, so don't try and kid yourself. Kobe's on the decline and that's clear for everyone to see. He has more mileage on him than 95% of the league and someone who has played over 50,000 minutes is gonna start to slow down at an alarming rate.

Lakers don't have to rely on Dwight to score? Oh yeah, I forgot.. You've got a 36 year old Antawn Jamison, a 38 year old Steve Nash and a Metta World Peace (whatever the **** that is). Do you really think Dwight's gonna be happy not being relied on for offense? Do you think he's gonna enjoy not being relied upon to score? The same guy who turned the Lakers down when Kobe phoned him and told him he was gonna be the 3rd option behind Kobe and Pau in February near the trade deadline? The same guy that has said on numerous occasions he demands to be the closer in the 4th quarter? The same guy who appears to have the biggest ego in the NBA? The same guy who constantly throws his teammates and coaches under the bus when he doesn't get what he wants? All this while playing for the franchise who's fans put their players under the most scrutiny in the entire league (second to only the Knicks)? In a media market that's amongst the most ruthless in America?

I can't believe I'm arguing with a Lakers and Yankees fan.... God, how low have I stooped.

Pau's numbers are because of Kobe chucking the ball 99.9% of the time this past season. Pau is still easily a top 15 player when he is trusted and a main piece of offensive gameplan. Also, his style of play gives him a lot of time to be an affective player, similar to Dirk's style of play (not saying Pau is as good as Dirk). Nash is the same way. He still has 2-3 years of great play, but after that he is done. Howard going to LA would be the same situation he is in Orlando. Nash and Kobe are probably done in 3 years. Pau is getting older. Nothing is left after. and just for reference Pau > Amare. Kobe > Melo.

You do realise he's playing in the most loaded position in the league? The amount of young PG's who will be knocking on the door for top 10 in the league combined with the fact Steve Nash will be FORTY (yes, 4-0) in 2 years just backs up my point. Take your homer goggles off. ****ing Lakers fans piss me off more than anything.

Pretty much what I said above. He will still be a top PG for a couple more years, but instead of dropping off, I think he will retire a great player still.

C-Wick925
07-20-2012, 03:24 PM
The new CBA is stupid

Losoway
07-20-2012, 04:25 PM
if the mods close this thread but leave the other bs laker dwight is coming threads open

this site is bull shitt

D12 fan
07-20-2012, 04:28 PM
if the mods close this thread but leave the other bs laker dwight is coming threads open

this site is bull shitt

lmao you stay trolling.

FraziersKnicks
07-20-2012, 04:29 PM
and just for reference Pau > Amare. Kobe > Melo

Good job buddy :clap:

LeBron > Durant
CP3 > Rose
Wade > Kobe
Chandler > Noah
Amar'e > Boozer
Melo > Deng

I can do it too :)

DLCK
07-20-2012, 04:36 PM
What I want to know is why nets heat fans care what happens to the laker roster? Why has it been your guys mission this past week to try an argue any and every article and tweets pertaining to dwight and lakers?

nbrod
07-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Just stop with this ********

Brink182
07-20-2012, 04:58 PM

LeBron > Durant
CP3 > Rose
Wade > Kobe
Chandler > Noah
Amar'e > Boozer
Melo > Deng

:facepalm: would you like numbers, stats, advanced stats, etc.? I was just saying. No need to be a sarcastic baby.

Brink182
07-20-2012, 04:59 PM

I can also quote part of a quote, too!

Good job, "buddy" :clap:

Sssmush
07-20-2012, 05:37 PM
if that's the case then does dwight howard want
1. MONEY
2. Championship
3. Both?

need to know his true intentions....

if you're Orlando, you don't need to know any of those things.

You know he doesn't want to be in Orlando, (at this point he REALLY doesn't want to be in Orlando, but that is mostly Orlando's fault for pressuring him to opt in and then jerking him around in the media).

You also know that he wants to go to LA and also possibly still wants Brooklyn (but seems to have fallen in love with LA now, and forgotten about Brooklyn).

So, you can either keep him and get 10,000 bee stings from the media between now and next summer, in order to keep him there when everybody knows for certain he will bail in free agency next summer. Next summer, you can hope to get some value back in a sign and trade, or if you are crazy, you can hope to convince him to extend in Orlando.

Or you can trade him to Houston or Dallas as a rental, getting back some picks and players and washing your hands of it. You do risk that those teams would then make a better trade to LA, though, for Bynum or whatever, making you look bad, either immediately or in a sign and trade next summer.

Or you can trade him where he wants to go, and take the best deal you can get, either rolling the dice with Bynum's Bird rights, and hopefully convince him to stay, take say, Bynum + Ebanks + 2 first round picks, or get some other team involved and take back 3 1st round picks plus a couple young untested players and call it a day.

This isn't rocket science. Orlando basically has two options: trade Howard, or squeeze on to him and hold him through next year.

Vampirate
07-20-2012, 05:46 PM
OMFG can something be done about this already, this situation has become so ********.

Sssmush
07-20-2012, 05:48 PM
From the Orlando FO's perspective, dealing him to LA in a 3 team deal is the least risky option.

First of all, you're trading him directly where he wants to go, so he's not going to simply get re-packaged and traded in a better deal than what you got, making it look like you got ripped off.

Second, you don't risk getting Bynum and having him possibly walk in free agency, or having to do some watered down sign and trade with him in the summer, also making it look like you got ripped off.

If you get several picks and prospects over several years, you can point to all that and say you got decent value back for Howard, and that's the best deal you could've got.

I still say that this is all moot currently, because DeVos is not approving any trades involving Dwight.

Like, here was the meeting 3 weeks ago:

Hennigan: "Mr DeVos, hello, it's me, the general manager of your team sir."

DeVos: "hellloooooo."

Hennigan:"Sir, can you see me?"

DeVos: "yes... can... see you."

Hennigan:"Sir, we need to trade Dwight Howard. We have several good offers, and would like to trade him. Can we get your approval."

DeVos: "You must... re-sign Dwight to a new contract. Sign him... or you're fired."

Hennigan:"But sir...."

DeVos: "Do not fail me! Sign him... or you're fired. Now leave."

Hennigan:"But sir, you don't understand, he'll never..."

DeVos: "Leave now. Don't ever say never son. Close the deal."

Hennigan:"But sir, you don't..."

Nurse: "I think he's asleep now."

So, tell me. How many Dwight Howard deals do you think Hennigan can make between now and the next time he meets with DeVos?

Lake_Show2416
07-20-2012, 05:50 PM
its obvious Dwight was going to play out the contract, He'll receive more money if he becomes a free agent

David Aldridge

Don't know why anyone expected Dwight Howard's agent to say anything but what he said. An extension w/anyone would cost D12 $30M guaranteed.

ThunderousDemon
07-20-2012, 05:54 PM

LeBron > Durant
CP3 > Rose
Wade > Kobe
Chandler > Noah
Amar'e > Boozer
Melo > Deng

What the hell is that in your sig?

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Sam Amico:
Sources say Magic, not agents, complicating possible deal that would send Dwight Howard to LA and Andrew Bynum to CLE. Link coming

Cano-Montero...
07-20-2012, 06:05 PM

LOL... I guess you should watch more laker games bud and dont rely on stats too much coz players could bounce back in a year... Gasol will be fine or even better this coming season.. Nash will play a big part to it.. Every laker fan knows pau's bad season was not due to decline but rather on proper utilization.. Even if pau's athletecism would decline he will still be a good player it all depends on mike brown how he used him this season...

hahaha! yeah we got a 36 year old jamison who posted identical numbers to your fragile knees stoudamire last year...and guess what bud? he will be only playing off the bench for us... Ohh and 38 year old nash who average a double2 in points and assist last year on a lottery team which has far lesser option than the team he is playing last year.. a guy who is still a top 10 point guard in this league.. ALso a trimmed down metta world peace.. guess what the offseason aint over and were pretty sure kupchak will add more firepower.. oh I guess i forgot kobe and pau... yeah scoring would be a bigtime need for us..lol.. As for Dwight people change and adjust, unless you know him personally and can predict the future i will praised you... having nash and kobe around him could do wonders and after 2 years if indeed he lands in LA this team would be his own...

ThunderousDemon
07-20-2012, 06:08 PM
Sam Amico:

DeVos is being a ***** about it, what a surprise.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-20-2012, 06:10 PM
DeVos is being a ***** about it, what a surprise.

Basically, this is also what Rudolph is saying, and Pingalore was basically putting his reputation on the line saying that the deal will be done by the end of the week. My thinking is that everything has been agreed upon, all the players and their agents have been told to not tell too much, although Bynum and Howard's dumb agents came out and said stupid stuff the last few days.

It's all in Orlando's court, whether they want to pull the trigger or not. Devos has gone senile and won't let the rest of the world move on with their lives.

BigCityofDreams
07-20-2012, 06:13 PM
If that's the case shouldn't you change your sig or will you wait until further notice. :D

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-20-2012, 06:17 PM
If that's the case shouldn't you change your sig or will you wait until further notice. :D

I'm thinking Hennigan is the victim and Devos is the guy ****ing this up. I just might change my sig pic to old man Devos, saying I have testicles, they're just really saggy.

BigCityofDreams
07-20-2012, 06:21 PM
I'm thinking Hennigan is the victim and Devos is the guy ****ing this up. I just might change my sig pic to old man Devos, saying I have testicles, they're just really saggy.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

FraziersKnicks
07-20-2012, 06:41 PM
LOL... I guess you should watch more laker games bud and dont rely on stats too much coz players could bounce back in a year... Gasol will be fine or even better this coming season.. Nash will play a big part to it.. Every laker fan knows pau's bad season was not due to decline but rather on proper utilization.. Even if pau's athletecism would decline he will still be a good player it all depends on mike brown how he used him this season...

hahaha! yeah we got a 36 year old jamison who posted identical numbers to your fragile knees stoudamire last year...and guess what bud? he will be only playing off the bench for us... Ohh and 38 year old nash who average a double2 in points and assist last year on a lottery team which has far lesser option than the team he is playing last year.. a guy who is still a top 10 point guard in this league.. ALso a trimmed down metta world peace.. guess what the offseason aint over and were pretty sure kupchak will add more firepower.. oh I guess i forgot kobe and pau... yeah scoring would be a bigtime need for us..lol.. As for Dwight people change and adjust, unless you know him personally and can predict the future i will praised you... having nash and kobe around him could do wonders and after 2 years if indeed he lands in LA this team would be his own...

What makes you think Mike Brown has suddenly learnt how to utilise Gasol? Do you not think adding Howard to the equation makes it even harder to figure a way of using Pau?

I'm just going on the way Dwight's acted so far.. He hasn't shown any level of maturity and willingness to accept a deferred position. I personally don't think it's worth the Lakers gambling on him to be honest.

But you seem to be a typical Lakers fan... Always confident you can add more for nothing. Good luck with Dwight if you get him, I don't think it's gonna benefit your team as much as you think, but that doesn't bother me. Makes me very happy in fact :D

Lake_Show2416
07-20-2012, 06:51 PM
What makes you think Mike Brown has suddenly learnt how to utilise Gasol? Do you not think adding Howard to the equation makes it even harder to figure a way of using Pau?

I'm just going on the way Dwight's acted so far.. He hasn't shown any level of maturity and willingness to accept a deferred position. I personally don't think it's worth the Lakers gambling on him to be honest.

But you seem to be a typical Lakers fan... Always confident you can add more for nothing. Good luck with Dwight if you get him, I don't think it's gonna benefit your team as much as you think, but that doesn't bother me. Makes me very happy in fact :D

Steve Nash = Offensive Problem Solved & Bynum is extremely mature :facepalm:

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-20-2012, 07:19 PM
david pingalore ‏@pinglocal6
Expect minimal news from #magic next ten days about head coach and @DwightHoward vacation for the franchise is underway

Aust
07-20-2012, 07:45 PM
what does that even mean?

justinnum1
07-20-2012, 07:53 PM
It means the magic will take their sweet *** time

Raps18-19 Champ
07-20-2012, 07:55 PM
**** Dwight at this point.

5ass
07-20-2012, 08:04 PM
david pingalore ‏@pinglocal6
Expect minimal news from #magic next ten days about head coach and @DwightHoward vacation for the franchise is underway

haha i love it.

D12 fan
07-20-2012, 08:30 PM
WTF is Orlando doing,they say they want to trade him yet they keep turning down offers.It's only 2 teams to choose from either take the Cle/Hou deal and move on with your franchise.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-20-2012, 08:31 PM
Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA
"@LittleEdwad:@TonyMejiaNBA Your gut feeling, where do Bynum & Howard land?" The easy answer is #Rockets &#Lakers. When remains to be seen.

Aust
07-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA
"@LittleEdwad:@TonyMejiaNBA Your gut feeling, where do Bynum & Howard land?" The easy answer is #Rockets &#Lakers. When remains to be seen.

Bynum:Howard to Rockets:Lakers makes the most sense.

Jarvo
07-20-2012, 08:36 PM
None of you guys are over it as you say because you still commenting and posting about this *******, But Orlando should just buy him out if they can because this is just annoying :facepalm:

Aust
07-20-2012, 08:41 PM
None of you guys are over it as you say because you still commenting and posting about this *******, But Orlando should just buy him out if they can because this is just annoying :facepalm:

Yes, Orlando is going to do what's best for the franchise, and that would be buying him out because the situation is "annoying".

"Annoying" < Picks, young players, expiring contracts, salary shedding

D12 fan
07-20-2012, 08:50 PM
Hey Hennigan quit actin like ***** and trade him already.

http://youtu.be/czpZvVyQN5o

You just a Bia Bia.

Jarvo
07-20-2012, 08:53 PM
Yes, Orlando is going to do what's best for the franchise, and that would be buying him out because the situation is "annoying".

"Annoying" < Picks, young players, expiring contracts, salary shedding

They're going to suck anyway and Dwight have them under his control even though he didn't get what he want in to be traded to the nets, And they are turning down offers left and right. The diva is already saying he is willing to sit out the whole season just to leave and Orl get nothing in return. They should trade him for Bynum and get it over with.

Losoway
07-21-2012, 01:08 AM
surprise the bias laker mods didnt delete this thread yet

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-21-2012, 01:09 AM
surprise the bias laker mods didnt delete this thread yet

:cry:

dc5jdm
07-21-2012, 01:27 AM
Trade his *** to Brooklyn, we can have 6 power teams.
Celtics heat Brooklyn
Lakers thunder maybe spurs or hopefully knicks show life and gel.