PDA

View Full Version : Jarrod N. Rudolph: Dwight Howard ready to sign With Lakers Beyond 2013!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-19-2012, 01:58 AM
Jarrod Rudolph: Sources: Dwight Howard is ready to join Lakers. If traded to Los Angeles Howard will re-sign long-term with team after 2012-13 season. about 5 minutes ago

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 01:59 AM
whoa

koetravis
07-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Is this guy credible?

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Is this guy credible?

meh

shep33
07-19-2012, 02:01 AM
It's a start I guess. Watch Houston go all out for him now lol

koetravis
No one else is reporting this.

KW93KB24
https://mobile.twitter.com/JRudolphSports/status/225829999222071296

Posting the link from my phone, but if it doesn't work can someone else post it?

Anyways, this is huge if true.

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:02 AM
No one else is reporting this.

He is very close to Dwights camp but thats it. So I believe it

shep33
07-19-2012, 02:03 AM
Yeah, Rudolph is close to Dwight's camp, and it seems like they leak info to him.

jayjay33
07-19-2012, 02:04 AM
Oh........****!!!!!!

broncosfan4eva
07-19-2012, 02:06 AM
Nice

waveycrockett
Yeah, Rudolph is close to Dwight's camp, and it seems like they leak info to him.

Problem is can LA provide enough to satisfy the Magic over Rockets? Unless they part with Gasol and Bynum I dont think so. Magic dont want Bynum.

So swing both guys to other teams for a bunch of young guys+picks.

SouthSideRookie
It's a start I guess. Watch Houston go all out for him now lol

fwiw

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA
Big news from @JRudolphSports re: DH. Major development for #Lakers. Expect #Rockets to facilitate any move, now or later. Depends on Bynum

lpdunks8
07-19-2012, 02:07 AM
Problem is can LA provide enough to satisfy the Magic over Rockets? Unless they part with Gasol and Bynum I dont think so. Magic dont want Bynum.

LOL, "both guys".

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-19-2012, 02:07 AM

For the 9 millionth time, we're not giving both of our bigs for Dwight Howard. stop it!

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:08 AM
fwiw

This reeks of disinformation. Seems like Dwights camp leaked this to get him traded anywhere.

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:09 AM
For the 9 millionth time, we're not giving both of our bigs for Dwight Howard. stop it!

I don't care either way but it's the only way it trumps HOU imo. ORL doesn't want Bynum and you guys got Jamison. It's not like Gasol is apart of the long term future there.

SouthSideRookie
07-19-2012, 02:10 AM
This reeks of disinformation. Seems like Dwights camp leaked this to get him traded anywhere.

Oh yeah I know. Plus I really don't see Houston acting as a facilitator.

broncosfan4eva
07-19-2012, 02:12 AM
So Mr wavey how is the rocket deal better now that they have 2 contacts In Lin and asik they can't take on salary now like they were rumored to have offered

justjames
07-19-2012, 02:13 AM
Well he was at a Dodger game so it must be true.

LAKERMANIA
I don't care either way but it's the only way it trumps HOU imo. ORL doesn't want Bynum and you guys got Jamison. It's not like Gasol is apart of the long term future there.

Orlando doesnt have to take Bynum... A third team will take Bynum, we take Dwight, Orlando gets the third team's picks and youngsters, the third team gets all of Orlando's bad contracts.

waveycrockett
R ealGM ‏@R ealGM
Dwight Howard has moved on from Big Apple infatuation and is locked in on joining Lakers, sources tell ****** --

Warning Lake Show fans dont get your hopes up this guy flip flops more than a baby seal

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-19-2012, 02:15 AM
Not sure what to think anymore.

I remember when Rudolph said Dwight would be traded to the Nets within 24 hours.

then after 48 hours he said that day, and he still never got traded.

Take this with a grain of salt.

curtcocaine
07-19-2012, 02:15 AM
Nothibg is imminent.

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:16 AM
Orlando doesnt have to take Bynum... A third team will take Bynum, we take Dwight, Orlando gets the third team's picks and youngsters, the third team gets all of Orlando's bad contracts.

So you think ORL is just going to be happy with a guy like Varajeo while Cleveland gets Bynum? Be for real. They want more AND cap space.

Cleveland isn't going to kill all it's cap space AND give up it's young players and picks for Bynum. Makes no sense for them at all.

And ORL wants both Young Players/Picks AND Cap Space.

curtcocaine
07-19-2012, 02:16 AM
Damn tuch screen lol

rockets-fan
07-19-2012, 02:17 AM
So Mr wavey how is the rocket deal better now that they have 2 contacts In Lin and asik they can't take on salary now like they were rumored to have offered

The rockets never offered to take on more than 1 bad contract. The rumors about them taking multiple bad contracts were not true. Aldridge reportes this.

And i hope he goes to the Lakers so we can either do a 3 team trade and get bynum or keep our rookies...they are ballin so hard right now.

KB-Pau-DH2012
Please no fighting, let's keep it civil here.

waveycrockett

They only took on 8 Mill for each guy. They can take on alot more if they trades Martins expiring.

LAKERMANIA
07-19-2012, 02:18 AM
So you think ORL is just going to be happy with a guy like Varajeo while Cleveland gets Bynum?
Yes because the Orlando FO said they dont want to be an OK team in the playoffs, they want to rebuild and start over... AND WHEN DID I SAY VAREJAO IS IN THE DEAL???

Be for real. They want more AND cap space.
They want youngsters, cap space and picks...

Cleveland isn't going to kill all it's cap space AND give up it's young players and picks for Bynum. Makes no sense for them at all.
Bynum and Irving? Makes sense to me..

And ORL wants both Young Players/Picks AND Cap Space.
That's exactly what I said :facepalm:

Fireworld
07-19-2012, 02:19 AM
Dwight Howard has long coveted the Brooklyn Nets as his next landing spot, but after a summer filled with daily rumors of four-team trade proposals, the six-time All-Star has moved on from his Big Apple infatuation and is locked in on joining the Los Angeles Lakers, according to sources.

The Lakers, Orlando Magic and Cleveland Cavaliers are reportedly discussing a three-team trade that would send Howard to the Lakers, Andrew Bynum to the Cavaliers, while the Magic would receive Anderson Varejao and multiple draft picks.

Howard has always been impressed with the Lakers’ winning tradition and intrigued with the off-court opportunities that come with playing in Los Angeles.

Questions about Howard's role with the team, however, became an early concern for the three-time NBA Defensive Player of the Year. Howard has since moved on from those concerns and is confident he will be an integral part of a team that will have a chance to compete immediately for a championship, according to sources.

The Lakers are reportedly ready to make the trade, but first need assurance from Howard that he will commit to the team long-term. Sources say Howard is “excited” about the opportunity to play for the Lakers and will re-sign with the team when his contract expires at the end of the 2012-13 season.
Finally!

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:20 AM
Bynum and Irving? Makes sense to me..

Bynum has to agree to an extension with CLE for that to happen and the world turns

D Blue987
Warning Lake Show fans dont get your hopes up this guy flip flops more than a baby seal

lol. Why wouldnt Howard want to play for the Lakers? Only one organization with more championship banners than the Lakers and that is the Celtics by 1. With this move however, the tide may very well turn in that banner race in the Lakers favor here in a couple years. Howard makes the Lakers extremely dangerous and clearly closes the gap on OKC. Plus this trade makes great sense for all parties involved. Cleveland rakes, Lakers get their superstar, and Orlando gets what they want. Only thing I think needs to be worked out is the bad contracts. Thats it.If that happens this trade will go down.

Storch
Just trade him anywhere PLEASE!

Losoway
this sounds like a leak to get dwight out of orlando

LAKERMANIA
07-19-2012, 02:21 AM
Bynum has to agree to an extension with CLE for that to happen and the world turns

He already said he would

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:21 AM
lol. Why wouldnt Howard want to play for the Lakers? Only one organization with more championship banners than the Lakers and that is the Celtics by 1. With this move however, the tide may very well turn in that banner race in the Lakers favor here in a couple years. Howard makes the Lakers extremely dangerous and clearly closes the gap on OKC. Plus this trade makes great sense for all parties involved. Cleveland rakes, Lakers get their superstar, and Orlando gets what they want. Only thing I think needs to be worked out is the bad contracts. Thats it.If that happens this trade will go down.

This guy has gone from back and forth from about 4 different teams INCLUDING the Lakers so dont ask me why.

Losoway
07-19-2012, 02:22 AM
idk why La keeps tryna force themselves on dwight .

waveycrockett
He already said he would

He said he would not test free agency???

Gagan136

This.

D Blue987
07-19-2012, 02:23 AM
This guy has gone from back and forth from about 4 different teams INCLUDING the Lakers so dont ask me why.

Why?

he'd have to sign the extension right away. i would not trust dwight for a year to make up his mind,

justjames
I wonder if Dwight is a big enough of a **** to say he will resign with the Lakers as a free agent just so he can get out of Orlando only to demand a sign and trade to Brooklyn next offseason.

Losoway

wavey i dont believe this dwight to the laker crap at all .

LAKERMANIA

A) He said Cleveland was one of the teams he would play for long term.. (dont know the exact quote but he said something like that.)

B) If Bynum goes to Cleveland, Cleveland will have his bird rights, which means they can offer him more money than any other team..

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:24 AM
If I LA gets Dwight without giving up Gasol that will be insane and my hats of to them but dont see it

Nash
Kobe
Me
Gasol
Howard

Dynasty but I dont see it happening

waveycrockett
Why?

Thats a question for Dwight thats why

JOhnnyTHaJet
Well he was at a Dodger game so it must be true.
He lives in LA.

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:25 AM
A) He said Cleveland was one of the teams he would play for long term.. (dont know the exact quote but he said something like that.

OK and he listed a bunch of other teams he never said he wouldn't test free agency.

BklyNyk
Sucks for the rest of the league lol.

Losoway
everyone lives in la

shep33
We'll see what happens. Morey seems like a tough guy to please... Must be tough being married to the guy

Gagan136

Bynum made a list, he said he was interested in the Cavs, Mavs and the Rockets.

Losoway
07-19-2012, 02:26 AM
bynum said he would resign with the rockets , dallas or the cavs BUT he will test the free agency

j-bay
07-19-2012, 02:27 AM
**** the cavs just got better. Oh well, kicking their *** will be twice as fun this season

LAKERMANIA
OK and he listed a bunch of other teams he never said he wouldn't test free agency.

You conveniently left out Part B of my comment, which answers your question.. :facepalm:

justjames
Gilbert doesn't want Lebron to get anymore rings. He'll green light this trade. In 3 years when the Lakers fall apart, the Cavs might have a team that can contend if they build around Irving and Bynum correctly.

D Blue987
07-19-2012, 02:28 AM
idk why La keeps tryna force themselves on dwight .

Because he fits the new system that will be run with Steve Nash running the point. Bynum is less athletic than Howard is in stamina and capability to hustle up and down the court. Its a move that needs to happen. A critical problem the Lakers had last year in the playoffs against Den and OKC was that they consistently got out hustled by teams with speed and small players who drive to the hoop on our bigs. Howard is defensive player of the year for a good reason and can handle himself under the hoop better than Bynum can for sure. Double teams are going to become less effective against the Lakers than they had. While Howard may lack a good post up game, he can handle double teams better than Bynum can and with Gasol there to clean up any mishaps, this could be real fun to watch on both sides of the court.

LAKERMANIA
bynum said he would resign with the rockets , dallas or the cavs BUT he will test the free agency

Doesn't matter, if Cleveland acquires Bynum, he opts out and tests free agency, Cleveland will offer him more than any other team...(AKA Bird Rights)

waveycrockett
You conveniently left out Part B of my comment, which answers your question.. :facepalm:

OK and if that were such a big part of the FA process Orlando should feel confident keeping D12 but it isn't. Alot of people including Larry Coon note it's overrated b/c that 5th year doesnt vanish. Dwill was ready to bounce too.

Losoway
07-19-2012, 02:29 AM
Gilbert doesn't want Lebron to get anymore rings. He'll green light this trade. In 3 years when the Lakers fall apart, the Cavs might have a team that can contend if they build around Irving and Bynum correctly.

even if the lakers get dwight.... they should be more worried about OKC then the heat :facepalm::facepalm:

KB-Pau-DH2012
Tony Mejia:
From @Jarrod Rudolph: http://tinyurl.com/czq9hmp My take-Howard making it known to Rockets he'd rather chase rings in LA than be part of Linsanity

shep33
Gotta admit, a Kyrie + Bynum duo seems really nice. Two of my favorite players

rocket
If DWIGHT does not go to LA. I'm done with this idiot.

Losoway
07-19-2012, 02:30 AM
Doesn't matter, if Cleveland acquires Bynum, he opts out and tests free agency, Cleveland will offer him more than any other team...(AKA Bird Rights)

still dont think its happening

FriedTofuz
are the cavs still involved?

LAKERMANIA
OK and if that were such a big part of the FA process Orlando should feel confident keeping D12 but it isn't. Alot of people including Larry Coon note it's overrated b/c that 5th year doesnt vanish. Dwill was ready to bounce too.

WTF happened to this forum :confused:

KB-Pau-DH2012
even if the lakers get dwight.... they should be more worried about OKC then the heat :facepalm::facepalm:

Don't worry, we are cautious of both teams. It'll take hardwork, sacrifice, camraderie, brotherhood and cohesion to ultimately beat those teams and win a championship. Us Laker fans know who we know to go through to get #17, we respect those 2 teams, and we'll put in the work to beat them come May and June.

Losoway
07-19-2012, 02:31 AM
bynum and irving will not be a good combo smh .stop tryna make the cavs feel better lmao

D Blue987
Tony Mejia:

Finally some sense put in this guy. Howard wont bolt for BKN if he wins here in LA. No way that happens plus with the bird rights LA will hold, you just have to think LA will make it happen for him to stay long term.

waveycrockett
WTF happened to this forum :confused:

It got smarter. And way to avoid the argument. Bird rights are overrated see Dwight/ORL and DWILL/BKN

justjames
07-19-2012, 02:32 AM
Don't worry, we are cautious of both teams. It'll take hardwork, sacrifice, camraderie, brotherhood and cohesion to ultimately beat those teams and win a championship. Us Laker fans know who we know to go through to get #17, we respect those 2 teams, and we'll put in the work to beat them come May and June.

Lots of hard work. Those car flags don't mount themselves.

Losoway

sounds like a lakers pr wrote this

blah . okc > the lakers with dwight

sorry

D Blue987

You playing with the team yourself bro? lol. jp.

BklyNyk
07-19-2012, 02:33 AM
Tony Mejia:

Kobe, Nash, Gasol, Artest or Lin and Asik ? TOUGH ONE.

lol @ the Rockets.

KB-Pau-DH2012

sorry

No, seriously, I hate OKC for beating us, and I hate Miami, but you have to give props to those teams.

I remember in the 08 finals when we lost to Boston. Hated them for raping us by 39, but then had to eventually give them their props.

FriedTofuz
Lakers would **** on every team, including miami with this trade.

ThunderousDemon

You tell them brah, we do the raping not the other way around.

KW93KB24

Just change your name to trollway because that's all you do. You always have something bad to say about the lakers in every LA related thread.

rockets-fan
Miami vs. L.A

if they get Howard without giving up Gasol.

luke21
07-19-2012, 02:34 AM
In the first 3 pages "Wavy" posted at least ten times. First of all find a life. Second te Rockets were never real players for D12(that was reported everywhere they never had serious talks), Mchale and that G.M are clowns.....Asik/Lin are garbage deals! JRich can go to L.A and Turk can go to Cleveland, This way Magic get rid of two worst contracts. Don't put Jamison in the Pau discussion either! Lakers aren't including him any D12 deal-LOL!

Houston has the draft picks but can't take in bad contracts!!!

Now knowing D12 is staying (what a surprise he is turning down 25 million)
The Lakers can revisit the Pau for Josh Smith trade now that D12 won't be available for ATL bed summer. Josh wants out

Go to bed son you just got handled.

KB-Pau-DH2012
You playing with the team yourself bro? lol. jp.

My heart is with them, following the Lakers is what makes my life great.

PocketKings
Broussard just retweeted JRudolph.

dc5jdm
07-19-2012, 02:35 AM
Not excited. It's progress but nothing real. Laker fans stop falling for Dwight. She's like the pretty girl who only gets Ur hopes up.

ArmLaker
We always get what we want Laker haters

Losoway
Just change your name to trollway because that's all you do. You always have something bad to say about the lakers in every LA related thread.

LOL i actually like kobe . but la fans on this site is delusional

westbrook and durant will torch the purple outta the lakers

waveycrockett
In the first 3 pages "Wavy" posted at least ten times. First of all find a life. Second te Rockets were never real players for D12(that was reported everywhere they never had serious talks), Mchale and that G.M are clowns.....Asik/Lin are garbage deals! JRich can go to L.A and Turk can go to Cleveland, This way Magic get rid of two worst contracts. Don't put Jamison in the Pau discussion either! Lakers aren't including him any D12 deal-LOL!

Houston has the draft picks but can't take in bad contracts!!!

Now knowing D12 is staying (what a surprise he is turning down 25 million)
The Lakers can revisit the Pau for Josh Smith trade now that D12 won't be available for ATL bed summer. Josh wants out

Go to bed son you just got handled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYXkGdSe_SQ

KB-Pau-DH2012
Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard
Sources confirm @JRudolphSports report that Dwight Howard is ready to join Lakers. If traded to LA DH will re-sign long-term with team

marj987
07-19-2012, 02:36 AM
No way they give up Bynum without giving up gasol.

If that happens then the nba is so ****ing fake.

waveycrockett
Not excited. It's progress but nothing real. Laker fans stop falling for Dwight. She's like the pretty girl who only gets Ur hopes up.

I need to sig qoute this.

Finally A Laker fan not living in fantasy land.

SouthSideRookie
Kobe, Nash, Gasol, Artest or Lin and Asik ? TOUGH ONE.

lol @ the Rockets.

#ownagesinceninetyfourbiatch

Lakers + Giants
07-19-2012, 02:37 AM
Wavey's mad :laugh2:

This rumor is making him go crazy I love it.

LT Time: :dance:

luke21

sorry

Lakers gave OKC two games an should've been up 3-1

Now they got Nash & D12

What has OKC done this offseason? Lakers will shyte on Thunder

Azz clown

waveycrockett
We always get what we want Laker haters

Except CP3

Losoway
No way they give u Bynum without giving up gasol.

If that happens then the nba is fake.

exactly . hint why the lakers got jamison

i bet they are giving up both big man

LAKERMANIA
It got smarter. And way to avoid the argument. Bird rights are overrated see Dwight/ORL and DWILL/BKN

DWill is an example on why the Bird Rights WORKED

And Dwight wont have the chance to take any Bird Rights offer from Orlando because he will be TRADED BY THEN TO A DIFFERENT TEAM!

:facepalm:

BURAKOBE

sorry

If the mods here were doing half of their job you would be banned immediately.

I know how feared you are but Lakers with Dwight is better than both OKC and the Heat. Some of these heat fans think their team is invincible but not the truth at all. An invincible team is 2001 Lakers who went 16-1 whole playoffs. You guys fall behind 3 series in a row and got a hell of a help from referees to make things happen.

dc5jdm
No way they give u Bynum without giving up gasol.

If that happens then the nba is fake.

Than don't watch!

KB-Pau-DH2012

:dance:

&

:moon:

You're Welcome. :up:

FriedTofuz
07-19-2012, 02:38 AM
I just dont want cleveland to get bynum. Theyd be gettnig him for pretty much a first round pick? Bad value for the magic. If the cavs do get bynum and develop with waiters, they may in fact make the playoffs, and the pick would be only 16th. Thats it for andrew bynum? and thats all the magic would get? seems horrible. But im not complaining, lakers will be too stacked. But deal wise, the magic get more from the rockets, but howard wouldnt resign there anywyas.

waveycrockett

The last time I remember a guy using that dancing man in every post his team completely bombed.

KB-Pau-DH2012
Except CP3

And see how that worked out?

Get Nash for basically Lamar Odom TPE, and still keep Pau Gasol.

You're Welcome.

shep33
07-19-2012, 02:39 AM
No way they give up Bynum without giving up gasol.

If that happens then the nba is so ****ing fake.

Why? Isn't it fair to say that:

Nash-Kobe-Pau-Bynum > Nash-Kobe-Dwight ?

ThunderousDemon
07-19-2012, 02:39 AM
Mitch better not give them Pau. I will not be denied the Pau-Nash duo :mad:

Kaspa
07-19-2012, 02:40 AM
I seriously have to laugh at all the kids on here talking like they have a clue what any of these GM's are gonna do or who they will or won't part with.
Ever since GM mode became popular in video games every douchebag teenager with an internet connection is a ****ing expert! :laugh2:

waveycrockett
DWill is an example on why the Bird Rights WORKED

And Dwight wont have the chance to take any Bird Rights offer from Orlando because he will be TRADED BY THEN TO A DIFFERENT TEAM!

:facepalm:

You obviously didn't listen to the DWILL press conference :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

And ORL would just keep him if they knew Bird Rights meant he wouldn't leave. They PREFER to KEEP HIM. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

luke21
I need to sig qoute this.

Finally A Laker fan not living in fantasy land.

Wavey reality hurts don't it......maybe your lame front office will offer Jordan Hill and 50 mill contract and wait and see if Lakers will match it???

LOL!!!!!

Wavey is gonna be hanging from a shower rod by the morning.

marj987
Wavey shut up bro,

The only reason D will joined is because they got Joe Johnson.

In reality, no one wants to go there.

JOhnnyTHaJet
The Magic organization really screwed themselves over.

I'm personally shocked they'd let another Big go to LA.

Losoway
If the mods here were doing half of their job you would be banned immediately.

I know how feared you are but Lakers with Dwight is better than both OKC and the Heat. Some of these heat fans think their team is invincible but not the truth at all. An invincible team is 2001 Lakers who went 16-1 whole playoffs. You guys fall behind 3 series in a row and got a hell of a help from referees to make things happen.

you sound mad . i would be ban for saying the lakers wont get pass okc? :facepalm::facepalm:

dwight cant hit a free throw to save a orphan . who do u think is getting fouled in late game situations?

okc will torch the lakers . who can guard westbrook? ill wait ... who can guard harden?? ill wait ...and i havent even mention durant yet

:facepalm::facepalm:

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:41 AM
And see how that worked out?

Get Nash for basically Lamar Odom TPE, and still keep Pau Gasol.

You're Welcome.

I'm glad your happy with the inferior Point Guard.

meloman1592
07-19-2012, 02:41 AM
Heat - Lakers Finals...most viewed finals in NBA history. People will finally get Lebron vs Kobe

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:42 AM
Wavey shut up bro,

Exactly my point dude. It had nothing to do with BIRD RIGHTS b/c he would of left to Dallas. Bird Rights are overrated.

:hi5:

lakerevel
07-19-2012, 02:42 AM
Chris Broussard just confirmed the report...espn

Gagan136
07-19-2012, 02:43 AM
Something is imminent?!?!

marj987
Exactly my point dude. It had nothing to do with BIRD RIGHTS b/c he would of left to Dallas. Bird Rights are overrated.

:hi5:

Lmfao....whys you delete the joe Johnson part out?

Lakers + Giants
The last time I remember a guy using that dancing man in every post his team completely bombed.

It's hilarious watching you squirm!

When the there was a tweet earlier today that Orlando had little interest in Bynum you took it and ran with it. Basically taunting laker fans.

As soon as you see this though, you don't believe it's true. HAHA

U mad!

ThunderousDemon
Wavey shut up bro,

uh-oh spaghetti-o's :D

LAKERMANIA
You obviously didn't listen to the DWILL press conference :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
DWill was offered 5 years 100 Million from the Nets and the Mavs offered 4 years 75 Million, that is what the Birds Rights is, the team you were with originally offering more money and 1 extra year... AND D WILL SIGNED

And ORL would just keep him if they knew Bird Rights meant he wouldn't leave. They PREFER to KEEP HIM. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

THEY prefer to keep him, HE doesn't want to stay. By the time the next offseason comes around for them to even try and use the Birds Rights on Dwight, Dwight will be in a Laker uniform because Orlando knows he doesn't want to be there

Which part of that is hard for you to understand?

lakerevel
....excuse me, twitter http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=Chris_Broussard

Lakers + Giants
07-19-2012, 02:44 AM
Heat - Lakers Finals...most viewed finals in NBA history. People will finally get Lebron vs Kobe

It should be Dwight vs Lebron. Kobe can't even hold Lebron's jockstrap now. I'm just being 100.

luke21
07-19-2012, 02:45 AM
Wavey or Losoway??? Trying to figure out which is the biggest troll???

I bet Wavey "catches" and Losoway "pitches"
Sexy boys..........you two dirty birds

Losoway
....excuse me, twitter http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=Chris_Broussard

you just joined this site to post this? :facepalm::facepalm:

LAKERMANIA
Waveycrockett better hope Dwight doesn't end up on the Lakers, there are a whole lot of Laker fans on PSD..

waveycrockett
Wavey reality hurts don't it......maybe your lame front office will offer Jordan Hill and 50 mill contract and wait and see if Lakers will match it???

LOL!!!!!

Wavey is gonna be hanging from a shower rod by the morning.

I'm sure the Lakers wouldn't let their only player under 35 walk away like that.

Wouldn't want Mitch hanging from a shower rod LOL

Losoway
07-19-2012, 02:46 AM
Wavey or Losoway??? Trying to figure out which is the biggest troll???

I bet Wavey "catches" and Losoway "pitches"
Sexy boys..........you two dirty birds

:cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket:

BURAKOBE
you sound mad . i would be ban for saying the lakers wont get pass okc? :facepalm::facepalm:

dwight cant hit a free throw to save a orphan . who do u think is getting fouled in late game situations?

okc will torch the lakers . who can guard westbrook? ill wait ... who can guard harden?? ill wait ...and i havent even mention durant yet

:facepalm::facepalm:

You shoul get banned because you are a troll and nothing more. I'm sure some of well known Miami fans here are embarassed of you.

shaq couldn't hit a free throw to save a orphan . Do you think that made all the difference?

Okc will torch the lakers with Dwight :) ok boy. You think bball is a one on one game, Either you are 12 or you have a brain of a 12.

ThunderousDemon
It should be Dwight vs Lebron. Kobe can't even hold Lebron's jockstrap now. I'm just being 100.

This is true. Kobe vs Lebron would not be fair, at this juncture.

Lakers + Giants
Waveycrockett better hope Dwight doesn't end up on the Lakers, there are a whole lot of Laker fans on PSD..

PSD Lakers vs Jmoney, Wavey, and Domefavors.

Losoway
I'm sure the Lakers wouldn't let their only player under 35 walk away like that.

Wouldn't want Mitch hanging from a shower rod LOL

lmao

Losoway
07-19-2012, 02:47 AM
You shoul get banned because you are a troll and nothing more. I'm sure some of well known Miami fans here are embarassed of you.

shaq couldn't hit a free throw to save a orphan . Do you think that made all the difference?

Okc will torch the lakers with Dwight :) ok boy. You think bball is a one on one game, Either you are 12 or you have a brain of a 12.

yawn

luke21
Miami vs Lakers nex June can't wait

Its gonna be fun watching D12 swatting Harden/Westbrook during the WCF though.....oh by the way with this super 4 Lakers won't have to worry about D12 shooting free throws when your up 15 with 1 minute left in the game.

mVpDirk41
LOL! only if bynum will commit to Magics

marj987
Let me be the first to say Im totally hating on you laker fans, exspecially if they get him without dumping pau.

But I really hope you guys get him tho.

:clap:

LAKERMANIA
07-19-2012, 02:48 AM
WHEN we get Dwight, we just might make a thread in the Laker forum to PM Waveycrockett and losoway :D

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:48 AM
It's hilarious watching you squirm!
!

There is enough of that going on in the Lakers forum brosef.

Lakeshow24KB
07-19-2012, 02:49 AM
Yessss

Losoway
if you get dwight .. major if . i will respect it

but i guarantee your giving up gasol and bynum

5ass
nash-kobe-metta-pau-howard will be too good if this happens.

marj987
Nets fans are lame.

It kinda makes me wanna stop rooting for them on the side.

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:50 AM
WHEN we get Dwight, we just might make a thread in the Laker forum to PM Waveycrockett and losoway :D

Yea LT Baby was supposed to do that when Mavs got DWill. Still waiting on that PM.

shep33
Let me be the first to say Im totally hating on you laker fans, exspecially if they get him without dumping pau.

But I really hope you guys get him tho.

:clap:

We'll see what happens. I think our fan base is too excited right now. Even though he'd sign long term, his destination is dependent on wherever Hennigan sends him. Seems to be a tough cookie that one, which is good for Orlando.

Don't see this trade going down anytime soon though in all truth. If it even happens

--23--
it's a wrap once Dwight goes to the Lakers :laugh2:

Lakers + Giants
There is enough of that going on in the Lakers forum brosef.

At least we still have a shot at Dwight. It's worth it.

Don't worry, you'll still have the best center in the league, Brook Lopez :worthy:.

marj987
Ugh NBA 2k13 is really gonna piss me off.

luke21
Lakers gonna tie Boston next June! Awesome!!

Best NBA organization since the 90s

8 NBA Finals winning 5 of them! Wow!!
Kobe getting his 6th next June.....

Lakers + Giants
07-19-2012, 02:51 AM
if you get dwight .. major if . i will respect it

but i guarantee your giving up gasol and bynum

IF we get Dwight, I guarantee we keep Gasol.

marj987
We'll see what happens. I think our fan base is too excited right now. Even though he'd sign long term, his destination is dependent on wherever Hennigan sends him. Seems to be a tough cookie that one, which is good for Orlando.

Don't see this trade going down anytime soon though in all truth. If it even happens

It's gonna happen bro.

waveycrockett
At least we still have a shot at Dwight. It's worth it.

Don't worry, you'll still have the best center in the league, Brook Lopez :worthy:.

Oh you know it bro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTm9onQULVg

dsonLAL24
Rockets might try to cut in line.

ThunderousDemon
Lakers gonna tie Boston next June! Awesome!!

Best NBA organization and successfully organization since the 90s

8 NBA Finals winning 5 of them! Wow!!
Kobe getting his 6th next June.....

Calm down, you sound like DoMeFavors, ugh.

Lakers + Giants
07-19-2012, 02:52 AM
Ugh NBA 2k13 is really gonna piss me off.

All you're gonna see online is Miami or LA :laugh2:

BklyNyk
07-19-2012, 02:52 AM
Max B thinks the Nets are gonna be pretty bad. #sowavey

ThunderousDemon
07-19-2012, 02:53 AM
Oh you know it bro

lol, not this ******** again.

Losoway
if chris brousaard reports it . 98 percent chance its not happening

JOhnnyTHaJet
Oh you know it bro

Dont bother, no one respects Lopez.

Lakers + Giants
Oh you know it bro

See, like I said Lopez>Dwight>Bynum>Kareem, Wilt, Russell, Shaq, and Hakeem.

KB-Pau-DH2012
I'm glad your happy with the inferior Point Guard.

Wow, you're really butt sore about this whole ordeal aren't you. :laugh2:

Lakers + Giants
07-19-2012, 02:54 AM

Honestly. This.

Nikeman
I dont get this deal at all for Orlando?

If LA get DH, and Cleveland gets Bynum, wtf is Orlando getting back as their centerpiece, Vaerjao?

Seriously, the Nets offer of Lopez and taking back JRich is better than that garbage.

Magic GM is stupid if all he can get back is Varejao.

luke21
Hey Wavey thanks for Ron Ron he helped get us a title!

Now we're snatching D12 from your teams wet wet dreams!
Taste it buddy!!!

StrandedCub
07-19-2012, 02:55 AM
I really like this deal for the Cavs too.

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:56 AM

Chris Broussard just put this kiss of death on this lol.

omagicdon
Brooke "the foot" lopez.....7 footers and feeter probs dnt go weeeeeell!!!
I wlda jumped off the only stupid skyscraper in altamonte if we got lopez....icannot BELIEVE he just got that ridic contract....
AND MARJ9WHATEV.....THE FUNNIEST SIG IN WEEKS!.!...!!!

Losoway
I dont get this deal at all for Orlando?

If LA get DH, and Cleveland gets Bynum, wtf is Orlando getting back as their centerpiece, Vaerjao?

Seriously, the Nets offer of Lopez and taking back JRich is better than that garbage.

Magic GM is stupid if all he can get back is Varejao.

LOL dont believe rumors . i guarantee gasol and bynum are getting moved

the magic arent giving away howard for nothing . if thats the case they will move him to houston and let them work it out

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:58 AM
Hey Wavey thanks for Ron Ron he helped get us a title!

Now we're snatching D12 from your teams wet wet dreams!
Taste it buddy!!!

Huh? Who are you? Take that noise back to the farm animal forums you came from we here to talk basketball.

Nikeman
07-19-2012, 02:59 AM
LOL dont believe rumors . i guarantee gasol and bynum are getting moved

the magic arent giving away howard for nothing . if thats the case they will move him to houston and let them work it out

Lol,

the Brooklyn to Orlando makes sense, Brook gives a young, starting, quality center in Lopez, and takes back Jrich

the LA to Orlando deal makes sense, Best center in the game for the 2nd best center in the game.

The LA/Houston/Orlando makes sense, LA gets Howard, Houston gets Bynum, Orlando gets Houstons assets.

The LA/Clevelend/Orlando makes NO SENSE.....

waveycrockett
07-19-2012, 02:59 AM
I can go to sleep easy knowing Chris Broussard cosigned this

Losoway
07-19-2012, 03:01 AM
Lol,

the Brooklyn to Orlando makes sense, Brook gives a young, starting, quality center in Lopez, and takes back Jrich

the LA to Orlando deal makes sense, Best center in the game for the 2nd best center in the game.

The LA/Houston/Orlando makes sense, LA gets Howard, Houston gets Bynum, Orlando gets Houstons assets.

my point exactly....nothing to see here in this thread , just a bunch of laker fans having a wet dream

D Blue987
07-19-2012, 03:01 AM

Hope you wake up disappointed then....:D

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-19-2012, 03:02 AM

If it makes you sleep better. Nighty-nite! :)

luke21
07-19-2012, 03:03 AM
I love how Houston is getting screwed on all of this!!!

Lin isn't that good and they just gave him a horrible contract, now Bulls aren't matching or Asik---LOL!! There goes all that great cap space for D12 trade!

Now reports Bynum will resign in Clevland this offseason.....he loves coach Scott and the Irving/Bynum combo would be deadly for years to come.

I can't even name the starting 5 for Houston???

3way trade Lakers/Orlando/Cavs makes sense

Losoway
chris broussard just said " his sources" thats all i need to hear

its been real yall

Vikes_Fan04
The only reason I can see Orlando doing this is all the draft picks. No way they can just get Varejao my guess is they also get Tristan Thompson.

ThunderousDemon
07-19-2012, 03:04 AM

its been real yall

Shut up already then, you keep reinforcing it like some crazy person denying reality.

Nikeman
07-19-2012, 03:04 AM
I love how Houston is getting screwed on all of this!!!

Lin isn't that good and they just gave him a horrible contract, now Bulls aren't matching or Asik---LOL!! There goes all that great cap space for D12 trade!

Now reports Bynum will resign in Clevland this offseason.....he loves coach Scott and the Irving/Bynum combo would be deadly for years to come.

I can't even name the starting 5 for Houston???

3way trade Lakers/Orlando/Cavs makes sense

wtf is wrong with you?

Makes sense?

What does orlando get back? Varejao????

Hellcrooner
07-19-2012, 03:05 AM
Well thats another domino that bites the dust.

Final piece, Babynum accepting to sign an extension in Cavs, Rockets or Magic, wich shouldnt be a problem because they will show him the money and he also wants to be "the man" on a team.

dsonLAL24
07-19-2012, 03:05 AM

its been real yall

You ain't real.

shep33
07-19-2012, 03:06 AM
Broussard...

luke21
07-19-2012, 03:06 AM
Lol,

It makes sense cause Bynum has said that he will resign in Cleveland......he wants to play with Irving and for coach Scott. Houston is a disaster.....they got draft pics so they will be relevant in 4-5 years maybe?

Napalm
07-19-2012, 03:07 AM
old news! no chit he would rather play with kobe nash pau over the magic. QUESTION IS WILL BYNUM SIGN OFF TO CLEVELAND OR ORLANDO? i dont think he does .. bynum will definitely get the max in the offseason from many teams, cant see him jumping the gun to help the lakers out . bynum deadlocks the deal unless he committs LONGTERM!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThunderousDemon
Broussard...

Yes shep, we know.

KB-Pau-DH2012
When's the last time something new on ESPN was reported at 3 am east coast time? :laugh2:

luke21
07-19-2012, 03:09 AM
Wow D12 staying where he has been ALL summer!!! L.A is addicting so much to do and the bright lights,.weather etc...... I knew it would grow on him

Fireworld
That Dwight Howard Lakers Hat Pic Again (via @JIM_ICE) http://twitpic.com/7rrflu via @TwitPic

Vikes_Fan04
Dan will complain and b!tch about CP3 to Lakers for Pau and Odom. But, he won't complain about Varejao and picks for Bynum. Lakers have to get Cleveland involved otherwise we won't hear the end of it. Now let's make it a 4 way trade and involve Cuban so he doesn't get involved either. :p

MELO 15
People are forgetting that bynum would have to agree to a sign and trade, and I don't think that bynum wants to play for the cavs, much less do a sign and trade

lpdunks8
07-19-2012, 03:10 AM
People are forgetting that bynum would have to agree to a sign and trade, and I don't think that bynum wants to play for the cavs, much less do a sign and trade

Sign and trade???? He's not a free agent. Also, it is known that he loves Kyrie Irving and Byron Scott. Cleveland media is reporting that he will most likely re-sign if traded there.

DitchDat
07-19-2012, 03:12 AM
I don't believe anything anymore when it comes to Dwight. If a deal is done and he's wearing another uniform, then I'll believe it.

Napalm
07-19-2012, 03:14 AM
cant see him going from the playboy mansion of cali to the crack shacks of cleveland

cg_la00
07-19-2012, 03:16 AM
it was probably the ****in amazing sunset today in LA that pushed dwight over the edge :D lol

luke21
07-19-2012, 03:16 AM
wtf is wrong with you?

Makes sense?

What does orlando get back? Varejao????

They get picks from Cleveland,and get rid of most likely 2 bad contracts
JRich to Lakers,Turk to Cleveland......Orlando wants that stuff! They rebuilding they don't care about all star players in return!!!

Do some research

DodgerB24
07-19-2012, 03:18 AM
When's the last time something new on ESPN was reported at 3 am east coast time? :laugh2:

Well it's only 12 when they reported it because they do SC in LA.

rickshaw
07-19-2012, 03:28 AM
Nash (39)
Kobe (33, 17th season)
MWP (32)
Pau (32)
DH (26, 9th season, off back surgery)

I'd love to see a LAL/OKC vs Miami, but I'm not sure the Lakers don't turn into the Celtics. Enough talent to win, but unlikely 100% healthy.

WhiteSoxGod
07-19-2012, 03:30 AM
Nash (39)
Kobe (33, 17th season)
MWP (32)
Pau (32)
DH (26, 9th season, off back surgery)

I'd love to see a LAL/OKC vs Miami, but I'm not sure the Lakers don't turn into the Celtics. Enough talent to win, but unlikely 100% healthy.

Think about all the AARP discounts though. After the season the Lakers and Knicks can go to Club Med together.

Hellcrooner
07-19-2012, 03:30 AM
old news! no chit he would rather play with kobe nash pau over the magic. QUESTION IS WILL BYNUM SIGN OFF TO CLEVELAND OR ORLANDO? i dont think he does .. bynum will definitely get the max in the offseason from many teams, cant see him jumping the gun to help the lakers out . bynum deadlocks the deal unless he committs LONGTERM!!!!!!!!!!!!

the funny news?

wich teams have capspace after the summer?

Magic, Rockets, Cavs, Bobcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-Style
07-19-2012, 03:32 AM
Jarrod Rudolph going on yahoo radio like in the next minute

http://www.yahoosportsradio.com/listen/

C-Style
07-19-2012, 03:35 AM
Rudolph just said Lakers were never off Dwights list. And he DOES NOT want to be in Houston But still has respect for their Coach

omagicdon
07-19-2012, 03:36 AM
Dude howard just bought 8 mill house 1to2 years ago here.next door to golfer chris demarco@ 3565 rice lake loop longwood flo-rida(haha)google it homey..not to say he dnt hav smnthn In la in da hills

(I lived in la for a year,LOVED IT)
But I hope u rite about the source to la,it makes sense,he ain't number 1 there,didn't thnk his ego can swallow that,u see how he did us he will do u the same eventually...but he is a defensive beast...but no 4th quarter and he wil turnovr at least 4to5 a game..but u got mamba for 4th quarter anywayz

shep33
07-19-2012, 03:36 AM
Rudolph just said Dwight doesn`t want to go to Houston

hidalgo
07-19-2012, 03:37 AM
the Magic should just keep him this 1 last season, they're not gonna get a good deal, they're just gonna turn the Lakers into a dynasty. i guess that's what they want

Fireworld
07-19-2012, 03:39 AM
Live radio about the trade! http://www.yahoosportsradio.com/listen/

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-19-2012, 03:39 AM
Rudolph said Orlando would receive Varejao, 3 picks, and someone would take on JRich's contract.

And this was better than Brooklyns deal?? Nonsense.

Losoway
07-19-2012, 03:40 AM
chris brousssard

dodie53
07-19-2012, 03:40 AM
dwight this,
dwight that.
fack.

Losoway
07-19-2012, 03:41 AM
broussard said on espn radio just now (dont know if it was a recording from earlier) his sources say magics arent interested in this 3 way deal

C-Style
07-19-2012, 03:41 AM
The Cavs wanna make this trade happen before Rockets Asik deal is cleared. Because the Rockets will jump on it(3 way deal).

gotoHcarolina52
07-19-2012, 03:42 AM
The Magic need to get more than Varejao and 3 picks, and they sure as hell need to rid themselves of Richardson, Turkoglu, and Duhon.

C-Style
07-19-2012, 03:43 AM
HE also said:

Lakers are ready to go

Cavs are ready to go

Dwight is ready to go

Bynum is ready to go

gotoHcarolina52
07-19-2012, 03:43 AM
And DeVos is ready to wait.

shep33
07-19-2012, 03:44 AM
The Magic need to get more than Varejao and 3 picks, and they sure as hell need to rid themselves of Richardson, Turkoglu, and Duhon.

Turk`s deal isn`t that bad, I think he has a buyout for like 2 mill or something.

Definitely Jrich, Qrich, and Duhon should be involved

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-19-2012, 03:44 AM

I'm not biitching, but Brooklyns deal was set up for them to get rid of those contracts, receive Brook Lopez, and 3-4 picks.

This seems a bit odd, I feel like they may not have intentions to trade him yet.

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-19-2012, 03:45 AM
Turk`s deal isn`t that bad, I think he has a buyout for like 2 mill or something.

Definitely Jrich, Qrich, and Duhon should be involved

5 million dollar buyout* (Just helping out)

C-Style

they are gonna make it work for all teams.

C-Style
And DeVos is ready to wait.

why u nervous though?

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-19-2012, 03:46 AM
HE also said:

Lakers are ready to go

Cavs are ready to go

Dwight is ready to go

Bynum is ready to go

Problem is the Magic arent.

shep33
07-19-2012, 03:47 AM
5 million dollar buyout* (Just helping out)

Ah, thanks. That`s not too bad either way.

C-Style
07-19-2012, 03:47 AM
Problem is the Magic arent.

Dude, is time to let go, Dwight won't be a Net

ThunderousDemon
07-19-2012, 03:48 AM
broussard said on espn radio just now (dont know if it was a recording from earlier) his sources say magics arent interested in this 3 way deal

I don't get your logic. At first you ridicule this current situation because Broussard re-reports it from Rudolph and now that he said something that you like, then you support what he has to say. Screw off troll

kevin916
07-19-2012, 03:49 AM
These Nets fans must not be to smart!!! The Magic want draft picks not a over priced max player named Brook Lopez!!!! The Cavs can give them Picks they have 7 1st round picks in the next 3 years!!!

UPRock
07-19-2012, 03:50 AM
Oh my, If this happens there will be fear all around the NBA.

omagicdon
07-19-2012, 03:51 AM
Thnx for that radxio link!

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-19-2012, 03:51 AM
Dude, is time to let go, Dwight won't be a Net

Look at my post history, ask anyone, I'm not over here DYING to get Dwight.

I'd love him, but I love Brook Lopez as well, I was never disappointed in ending up with Brook.

This has no effect on me, I was simply, and have simply been analyzing these trades.

Mave1002
07-19-2012, 03:52 AM
Dwight Howard OK to re-up for Lakers

Magic center Dwight Howard signaled that if he is traded to the Los Angeles Lakers he would be prepared to sign a long-term extension after the 2012-13 NBA season, the basketball website ******.com reported on Wednesday.

Two sources confirmed to ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard that Howard is willing to re-sign long-term with the Lakers if Orlando trades him there. Until recently, Howard had been steadfast in his desire to commit only to the Brooklyn Nets long-term.

The Lakers have not been notified of any change in Howard's thinking as of late Wednesday night but had always figured he would commit to staying with the franchise once he experienced being part of a championship culture. As ESPNLosAngeles.com's Ramona Shelburne reported Tuesday night, the Lakers have been willing to make a trade for Howard without assurances he would sign an extension.

Sources also told Broussard that the Lakers are ready and eager to trade for Howard -- with a package built around Andrew Bynum -- but that Orlando is holding up the deal. Orlando, while willing to trade Howard, is not in a rush. The Magic will wait until it gets a deal that it likes.

The Lakers remained dogged in their pursuit of Howard late into the night Wednesday and plan to continue discussions into Thursday, a league source told ESPNLosAngeles.com, but the longer the process drags on, the more it complicates their other off-season business and forces them to consider moving on.

One potential holdup is Bynum's unwillingness to sign a long-term extension in Orlando. While Bynum has not completely ruled out playing there, sources said, he will not sign an extension there and instead will wait until after the season and potentially test the free agent market.

The Lakers have talked with Cleveland and Houston, both of whom have interest in Bynum, about being a third team to help facilitate the trade. Both clubs have the draft picks that Orlando wants in any deal.

The Magic will also want to rid itself of some of it's more onerous contracts like those of Hedo Turkoglu and Jason Richardson.

If a Howard trade isn't feasible, the Lakers would quickly turn their attention to resuming extension talks with Bynum and re-signing forward Jordan Hill. If Bynum agrees to an extension, it would start the clock on a deal for Howard in much the same way Brooklyn's extension with Brook Lopez did this week.

Information from ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard and ESPNLosAngeles.com's Ramona Shelburne contributed to this report.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8179632/sources-dwight-howard-traded-ready-sign-los-angeles-lakers-extension

It's on now.

kevin916
07-19-2012, 03:52 AM
All day Cleveland radio kept saying that if Jason Richardson is included it would'nt be too the Lakers because him and Nash don't get along. Wonder what happened in Phoenix?

shep33
07-19-2012, 03:53 AM
I just don`t understand what`s going to happen. Howard just said no to Houston, okay. Magic said no to Brooklyn. Magic seem to be saying no to an LAL-Cleveland or Houston deal.

If they wait till the deadline, nobody will be left outside of Brooklyn. And now, it seems like they`ll have only Brooklyn to deal with at the deadline. No matter what, they`ll take back Lopez and his 61 mill

Just confused... seems like this is going nowhere

C-Style
07-19-2012, 03:54 AM

I'd love him, but I love Brook Lopez as well, I was never disappointed in ending up with Brook.

This has no effect on me, I was simply, and have simply been analyzing these trades.
my bad

kevin916
07-19-2012, 03:55 AM
Sooner or later The Magic will start looking like the bad guys!!! They are hoping someone comes in and offers an arm and a leg for Howard but everyone already knows he wants out at and wont re-sign!!!

UPRock
I just don`t understand what`s going to happen. Howard just said no to Houston, okay. Magic said no to Brooklyn. Magic seem to be saying no to an LAL-Cleveland or Houston deal.

What are the options after that

Keeping Howard and trade him in the Trade Deadline? I can't see anything else happening if this deal doesn't go.

JOhnnyTHaJet

What are the options after that

Waiting till January 15th.

Thats all I can see here. Maybe they wait to see how Brook Lopez pans out? Maybe someone offers them a deal to rent him to make a run at a title.

I'm not sure what the Magic are thinking, and I'm truly not trying to be bias here, I'm stunned they'd let ANOTHER dominant big go to LA.

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-19-2012, 03:56 AM
my bad

No worries, I know some irrational Nets fans are on this site who make the others look bad. I understood where you were coming from.

hidalgo
07-19-2012, 03:56 AM
he'll go to the Lakers, i saw this coming years ago, %100 guarantee, they always get their little way. like adding Nash & Jamison to an already stacked team wasn't enough. weak

ThunderousDemon
07-19-2012, 03:57 AM

Thats all I can see here. Maybe they wait to see how Brook Lopez pans out? Maybe someone offers them a deal to rent him to make a run at a title.

I'm not sure what the Magic are thinking, and I'm truly not trying to be bias here, I'm stunned they'd let ANOTHER dominant big go to LA.

You're so damn dramatic :o

UPRock
07-19-2012, 03:57 AM

I've to agree with you.

shep33
07-19-2012, 03:58 AM

Yeah, but in order to rent Howard, they`ll still have to give up a ton, which will not make that team a contender anymore.

Could be right, maybe they`re waiting on Lopez, who knows. Deal him to Houston if they`re still offering that.

gotoHcarolina52
07-19-2012, 03:58 AM
All day Cleveland radio kept saying that if Jason Richardson is included it would'nt be too the Lakers because him and Nash don't get along. Wonder what happened in Phoenix?

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/nash_ex_wife_baby_daddy_identified_as_former_teamm ate/4492555

I think it was later dispelled, though.

Losoway
07-19-2012, 03:59 AM

lopez can score his *** off., he just gotta work on getting more then 2 rebounds :facepalm:

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-19-2012, 04:00 AM
You're so damn dramatic :o

Hahahaha me? Never. I was simply stating that letting another great Center go to LA after their franchise was killed for it would shock me.

I dont think that is such an egregious statement ;)

ThunderousDemon
To the Nets fans, YOU WILL NEVER SEE HOWARD IN A NETS JERSEY, capisci. :punish:

hidalgo
i wonder if the Heat could offer Bosh or Wade for him, since Ray could fill in at SG

Losoway
07-19-2012, 04:01 AM
To the Nets fans, YOU WILL NEVER SEE HOWARD IN A NETS JERSEY, capisci :punish:

you wont either

kevin916
07-19-2012, 04:01 AM
Oh wow if true I understand totally why Nash would'nt want him on his team...lol

gotoHcarolina52
07-19-2012, 04:02 AM
i wonder if the Heat could offer Bosh or Wade for him, since Ray could fill in at SG

No thanks. Team chemistry/morale is at an all-time high. No need to bring a baby on board.

sunsfan88

You don't know?

I'll put it this way....J-Rich got traded to Phoenix. Then him and Nash became real close friends. J-Rich became a regular house guest for the Nash family.

And then sometime after their friendship grew, Nash got a divorce.

I'm assuming you can understand the rest :)

Vee-Rex
I don't see Chris Grant giving up much for the Cavs. They'll be willing to part with Varejao, a first round pick, and Tristan Thompson. There's no way they're giving up Dion Waiters or multiple first round picks, I can tell you that right now.

omagicdon
07-19-2012, 04:03 AM
Dude I'm pretty sure the 2 bigs 4 one idea was cashed awhile ago...
I believe this,forsure....I just want u guys to KEEP ARTEST/physco/metta whatev plzzzzzzzzzz
And I'm sure u guys r gona at least get jrich(good for u bad 4 me/MAGIC)I prefer turk....and prob BIG BABY BABY pLEEEEASE

shep33
07-19-2012, 04:04 AM
I don't see Chris Grant giving up much for the Cavs. They'll be willing to part with Varejao, a first round pick, and Tristan Thompson. There's no way they're giving up Dion Waiters or multiple first round picks, I can tell you that right now.

Than LAL won`t be getting Dwight, and Cleveland won`t be getting a player who actually wants to sign long-term there.

If your Cleveland, wouldn`t you try and put another great young player beside Kyrie

hidalgo
07-19-2012, 04:05 AM
Hahahaha me? Never. I was simply stating that letting another great Center go to LA after their franchise was killed for it would shock me.

I dont think that is such an egregious statement ;)

i guess that the Magic for ya, no pride whatsoever. "here LA have all our great centers & you win the titles with them, we love it!"

JOhnnyTHaJet
Yeah, but in order to rent Howard, they`ll still have to give up a ton, which will not make that team a contender anymore.

Could be right, maybe they`re waiting on Lopez, who knows. Deal him to Houston if they`re still offering that.

Houston holds the best offer right now. Maybe somehow they get into this deal?

Maybe try to get Pau in some 4 way trade? I could think of so many trades but really its up to the Magic to not be so stubborn.

My brain hurts :confused:

ThunderousDemon
http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/nash_ex_wife_baby_daddy_identified_as_former_teamm ate/4492555

I think it was later dispelled, though.

Yes it was, it was just another stupid *** rumor.

This is what his kid looks like

http://rt-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Steve-Nash-Son-White.jpg