PDA

View Full Version : Bynum headed to Cleveland?

BuildaBeargers
07-18-2012, 03:56 PM
www.iamagm.com/article/dwight-howard-blockbuster-cavs-in-mix-to-acquire-andrew-bynum-for-anderson-varejao---picks-gm-flies-back-to-cleveland-fueling-rumors#.UAb4Dr3D_Fo

Don't know if his was posted already

But watch out nba, Bynum and Irving could be a great combo for years to come

justinnum1
07-18-2012, 03:56 PM
that would be a nasty combo

greg_ory_2005
07-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Bynum for Varejao and picks?

TheRazorboy
07-18-2012, 03:59 PM
The only thing better than one china doll in your starting lineup is two.

AKAYaReal
07-18-2012, 03:59 PM
The question is do you make the trade if he makes it clear he wont sign there?

GH19
07-18-2012, 04:02 PM
That would be one hell of a core. Bynum, Irving, Waiters would equal a bright future. Cleveland deserves it tbh.

Vincent
07-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Why would LA do a deal like that? It seems awful

BuildaBeargers
07-18-2012, 04:03 PM

I'd given up a 2013 first and maybe a fire first as well for him

I have no doubt he would extend, he said last year that he doesn't care where he plays

He just wants the ball and the Cavs will feed it to him

Avenged
07-18-2012, 04:04 PM

Because we would get Dwight in a 3 team deal.

The future of the Cavs will look real good with Kyrie and Bynum.. 2 young, up-and-coming players..

NYKnickFanatic
07-18-2012, 04:04 PM

Well Cleveland was on his "wish list". But he stated he wont sign an extension anywhere and wants to test free agency.

Gritz
07-18-2012, 04:05 PM
In this league, you need 3 to win

NYKnickFanatic
07-18-2012, 04:05 PM

No, why would the Magic do that. They get Varejao and picks lol.

8kobe24
07-18-2012, 04:06 PM
3 way between Lakers, Magic, Cavs (rumored). Where the Lakers land Howard, Cavs get Bynum, and Magic get Varejao + future 1st round picks. Again, this is what is being rumored.

justinnum1

:facepalm:

Because you get dwight.

KB-Pau-DH2012
This is old news that Ricardo Bucher decided to rehash for today.

Absolutely nothing is imminent.

Close thread.

BuildaBeargers
07-18-2012, 04:07 PM

They get Howard who has peaked and is the best post defender in the league and doesn't have Bynum attitude issues

While, cavs get a center who is still developing, and already isn't he best low post scorer in the nba and a better rebounder than Howard

Bynum has Gasol to compete with for boards and still gets double digit rebounds

Howard has no other player on his team who can rebound and puts up 13,lol

Vincent
07-18-2012, 04:16 PM
:facepalm:

Because you get dwight.

Oh, I only read the title, thought it was just for Varejao.

Chavacano
07-18-2012, 04:18 PM
As long as we get Dwight.

Hellcrooner
07-18-2012, 04:20 PM
They get Howard who has peaked and is the best post defender in the league and doesn't have Bynum attitude issues

While, cavs get a center who is still developing, and already isn't he best low post scorer in the nba and a better rebounder than Howard

Bynum has Gasol to compete with for boards and still gets double digit rebounds

Howard has no other player on his team who can rebound and puts up 13,lol

No as a matter fact he even isnt the best or second best post scorer in the lakers, Pau and Kobe are.

97NYer
07-18-2012, 04:24 PM
Lakers get Dwight
Cavs get Bynum
Magic get Waiters, Thompson, Varejao and picks

keetyweedy
07-18-2012, 04:24 PM
that is the dumbest trade offer Orlando has got yet, well at least in Orlando's perspective...its a win for both LAL & CLE

BigCityofDreams
07-18-2012, 04:26 PM
Oh, I only read the title, thought it was just for Varejao.

If it was just for Varejao Kobe would retire right after the Olympics

rockbottom2010
07-18-2012, 04:28 PM
bynum as a cavs...they are a playoff team

Avenged
07-18-2012, 04:29 PM
that is the dumbest trade offer Orlando has got yet, well at least in Orlando's perspective...its a win for both LAL & CLE

Probably, but reportedly the Magic aren't even interested in Bynum since they want draft picks and to shred salary. IF that's what they want, this works out.

LTBaByyy
07-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Cavs should have kept their draft picks they gave us

Because they have to give up Waiters, Thompson, and Varajao plus picks if they want Bynum

Yunqn
07-18-2012, 04:34 PM
This is probablythe worst trade ever for orlando .. Its something a person with no knowledge of sports at all would make up..

The magic better get ridd of every single contract they dont like along with 10 picks ..

If anderson varejao and a few picks is all they get then idk why they dont just contract the magic..

keetyweedy
07-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Probably, but reportedly the Magic aren't even interested in Bynum since they want draft picks and to shred salary. IF that's what they want, this works out.

If that's the case they should have just took the BK deal at least they would have gotten back a better player in Lopez than Varejao

Lopez & picks100x's>Varejao & picks

and wasn't marshon brooks included in the deal as well?

MickeyMgl
07-18-2012, 04:37 PM

He reportedly had included Cleveland as one of three teams he would sign with (Houston, Dallas). Maybe not coincidentally, it was immediately after this report that it hit the news that Cleveland and Houston had entered the negotiations.

ink
07-18-2012, 04:38 PM

Exactly. I see no reason for the Magic to accept that. Awful.

Avenged
07-18-2012, 04:38 PM
If that's the case they should have just took the BK deal at least they would have gotten back a better player in Lopez than Varejao

Lopez & picks100x's>Varejao & picks

and wasn't marshon brooks included in the deal as well?

Weren't they getting the max in Lopez with a sign & trade? I don't think the Magic wanted that. They could get the best player in all of the current trade ideas (including Brooklyn) in Bynum but still [reportedly] don't want that.

Yunqn
07-18-2012, 04:39 PM

Because they have to give up Waiters, Thompson, and Varajao plus picks if they want Bynum

Exactly my point .. The magic could have picked a player they liked instead..

But to me its still not good for orlando.. thompson imo is overrated and varejao was a product of lebron .. The magic should blow the WHOLE roster up if this is all they get..

Unload hedo,davis,both richardsons,& duhon along with picks..

Makes no sense to give up by far the best player whos a top 5 player in the deal and not even get the 2nd best player involved and just get a few role players..smh

BKLYNpigeon
07-18-2012, 04:40 PM

Cavs Picks are very High since they're not a good team.

popo85
07-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Don't think they will have to give up Thompson, a trio of Irving-Bynum-Thompson is nice to build off.

Gibby23
07-18-2012, 04:47 PM
Exactly. I see no reason for the Magic to accept that. Awful.

You were the same guy that didn't wan't to trade Bosh for Bynum because you thought the Raps could do better, it was a few years ago when you were playing armchair GM for the Raps, they did what you wanted, but didn't get anything and now till this day, they still suck. Your opinion doesn't hold much weight based on what you have stated in the past.

Yunqn
07-18-2012, 04:49 PM
Lakers get Dwight
Cavs get Bynum
Magic get Waiters, Thompson, Varejao and picks

This is the worst trade ever lol..

They get rid of nothing ..

The nets deal was a million times better ..

Waiters for all we know is still the biggest reach ..
Thomson was last years biggest reach lol
and varejao hasnt been heard from since lebron days..

I cant believe this is even realistic..

I rather the magic take amare and chandler for dwight than this garbage..

Cant really believe how people think this is fair for losing dwight howard

keetyweedy
07-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Weren't they getting the max in Lopez with a sign & trade? I don't think the Magic wanted that. They could get the best player in all of the current trade ideas (including Brooklyn) in Bynum but still [reportedly] don't want that.

I guess your right, Orlando is pretty much screwed any way you slice the cake & not to sound like a homer or anything but I see D12 ended up in dallas once nxt season is done, I doubt he signs an extension w/ LA but i could be wrong

JordansBulls
07-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Lakers should just do Bynum for Varejao and picks.

TheWhiteMamba
07-18-2012, 04:53 PM
No way Orlando is this dumb to agree to this deal.

Hellcrooner
07-18-2012, 04:56 PM

COuld work.

ink
07-18-2012, 04:56 PM
You were the same guy that didn't wan't to trade Bosh for Bynum because you thought the Raps could do better, it was a few years ago when you were playing armchair GM for the Raps, they did what you wanted, but didn't get anything and now till this day, they still suck. Your opinion doesn't hold much weight based on what you have stated in the past.

hahaha. Bynum hadn't played a full season yet because of injury. That was obviously the only reason. I'm not too concerned whether my opinion holds any weight with you since I don't even know you anyway and I've never noticed any insights from you. Thanks for the 2 cents though.

Yunqn
07-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Don't think they will have to give up Thompson, a trio of Irving-Bynum-Thompson is nice to build off.

Are u out your mind ? U really think the cavs can walk away with a potiential hall of famer by just giving up a scrub big who doesnt even have any upside..

Varejao is OK not great .. He cant even tell you what position he should play

Cavs Picks are very High since they're not a good team.

U do realize the more u win the less of a chance u have to have a good draft pick right ? Theres no point of trading unless u improve and the cavs cleary do so..

They could actually compete for a playoff slot post trade.. So orlando then gets what ? A 13th pick in a okish draft ?

Gibby23
07-18-2012, 04:58 PM
hahaha. Bynum hadn't played a full season yet because of injury. That was obviously the only reason. I'm not too concerned whether my opinion holds any weight with you since I don't even know you anyway. lol.

You also said Nash would never ask the Suns to trade him to a team so he can go ring chasing.

ink
07-18-2012, 04:59 PM
No way Orlando is this dumb to agree to this deal.

I agree. They give CLE Bynum for that weak package and the Cavs have a playoff team, thereby making the picks that much worse. So they end up with Varejao and a bunch of picks out of the lottery.

ink
07-18-2012, 05:00 PM
You also said Nash would never ask the Suns to trade him to a team so he can go ring chasing.

He didn't. He asked to negotiate with the Lakers after they approached him because it was close to his children. Little bit different. You seem preoccupied with other people's opinions.

Lizard King
07-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Kyrie Irving/Dion Waiters/?/Tristan Thompson/Andrew Bynum

Nice.

They should've traded up for MKG. A Irving/MKG/Bynum trio would be unstoppable in the future.

ink
07-18-2012, 05:03 PM

Why would they want Varejao in their front court??

BullsBearsSox11
07-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Why wouldn't the Bulls Enter Trade talks??

Bynum, Rishardson,Duhon to Chicago
Howard to LA
Orlando would get Noah, Chicago 1st Rnd, LA 1st Rnd, (Chicago 1st Round Prev Bobcats),Marquis Teague

Sounds better to me!!

LAKERMANIA
07-18-2012, 05:05 PM

Have you lost your mind? We're on the verge of acquiring Dwight and you're telling me that we should trade for Varejao? We're getting Dwight... End of story

keetyweedy
07-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Kyrie Irving/Dion Waiters/?/Tristan Thompson/Andrew Bynum

Nice.

They should've traded up for MKG. A Irving/MKG/Bynum trio would be unstoppable in the future.

Hell yea or even Bradley beal

Gibby23
07-18-2012, 05:06 PM
He didn't. He asked to negotiate with the Lakers after they approached him because it was close to his children. Little bit different. You seem preoccupied with other people's opinions.

Wrong, he forced it, he even went to the minority owners to get it done and the Suns to agree:

Duffy was met with what the agent describes as "complete resistance" once he and Nash had begun to directly urge the Suns to make this trade. Suns officials were understandably skittish about the public backlash over handing Nash to a hated superpower ... no matter what would be coming back.

So that led to player and agent making pleas to a couple of sympathetic Suns minority owners, Dick Heckmann and Sam Garvin, citing all Nash had brought to the franchise and the community over the past eight seasons. They clung to the hope that the support of two of Sarver's most influential partners would eventually convince the boss to relent.

ink
07-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Wrong, he forced it, he even went to the minority owners to get it done and the Suns to agree:

There's more to it than that. You left out this quote which was echoed throughout the FA diary you're quoting: "I wanted to exhaust every opportunity to be near the kids before I really made a decision." Are you just going to troll and make off topic posts all day? This thread is about Bynum and Cleveland. You have every right to post on topic but you don't have a right to troll other posters.

8kobe24
07-18-2012, 05:08 PM
I agree. They give CLE Bynum for that weak package and the Cavs have a playoff team, thereby making the picks that much worse. So they end up with Varejao and a bunch of picks out of the lottery.

Looking back, had they taken the Brooklyn deal for Lopez and picks, do you think those pics would even be in the top 20? No.

keetyweedy
07-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Why wouldn't the Bulls Enter Trade talks??

Bynum, Rishardson,Duhon to Chicago
Howard to LA
Orlando would get Noah, Chicago 1st Rnd, LA 1st Rnd, (Chicago 1st Round Prev Bobcats),Marquis Teague

Sounds better to me!!

The aren't good enough picks, I think LA has ours and I can see us winning 50, LAL is winning 50+ and even w/ rose out the bulls will still be in the playoffs < clev picks

JordansBulls
07-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Why would they want Varejao in their front court??

Why would Orlando? And if you say it is because of his deal then they might as well just wait until Dwight's deal expires.

ink
07-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Looking back, had they taken the Brooklyn deal for Lopez and picks, do you think those pics would even be in the top 20? No.

That's the problem: no one is offering them any value.

Why would Orlando? And if you say it is because of his deal then they might as well just wait until Dwight's deal expires.

I don't see why anyone would want to replace either Bynum or Howard with Varejao under any circumstance. It makes no sense.

WadeKobe
07-18-2012, 05:16 PM
That would be one hell of a core. Bynum, Irving, Waiters would equal a bright future. Cleveland deserves it tbh.

Dan Gilbert doesn't deserve ****.

chrism8188
07-18-2012, 05:16 PM
Have you lost your mind? We're on the verge of acquiring Dwight and you're telling me that we should trade for Varejao? We're getting Dwight... End of story

I totally agree, if we dont get dwight we are staying with bynum. either way truthfully i think we are still a great team

keetyweedy
07-18-2012, 05:18 PM

Top 20 maybe but not the lottery, nets will be 5-7 seed and get knocked out the 2nd rd

Gibby23
07-18-2012, 05:18 PM

Because the new Orlando GM worked for the Thunder and when he was there the Thunder like Varejao alot and almost traded for him in 2011. Also Varejao isn't an impact player and won't mess up the tanking for lotto picks plan.

twin4life
07-18-2012, 05:19 PM
wont happen it will fall apart like everyother deal

Gibby23
07-18-2012, 05:22 PM
That's the problem: no one is offering them any value.

I don't see why anyone would want to replace either Bynum or Howard with Varejao under any circumstance. It makes no sense.

For a team that wants to hit the lotto and rebuild through the draft like the OKC Thunder, it makes sense. They don't want an impact player that messes up a chance at a high pick. If the Cavs will eat 2 of the magics contracts and the lakers take one it would be done. The Houston deal is the best one and fits what the Magic want to do, but Houston doesn't want to eat 3 contracts.

NYSPORTSALLDAY
07-18-2012, 05:36 PM
This is old news that Ricardo Bucher decided to rehash for today.

Absolutely nothing is imminent.

Close thread.

This

aztr0
07-18-2012, 05:37 PM
For a team that wants to hit the lotto and rebuild through the draft like the OKC Thunder, it makes sense. They don't want an impact player that messes up a chance at a high pick. If the Cavs will eat 2 of the magics contracts and the lakers take one it would be done. The Houston deal is the best one and fits what the Magic want to do, but Houston doesn't want to eat 3 contracts.

The Nets wanted to eat all the contracts... but nooooooooo. Cleveland is just trolling wasting everyone's time. Look what they did to the Nets Magic deal, spent a few days acting like they were interested, then backed out after.

michael811
07-18-2012, 05:45 PM
The Nets wanted to eat all the contracts... but nooooooooo. Cleveland is just trolling wasting everyone's time. Look what they did to the Nets Magic deal, spent a few days acting like they were interested, then backed out after.

The only way the nets could eat all of those contracts was by sticking Orlando with Lopez on a max deal and orlando would be better off letting dwight walk instead of being stuck with that

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-18-2012, 05:50 PM

Better yet, LA should do Bynum to Chicago for Sexy John Lucas III in a S&T and Thibs' lost hairpiece.

Losoway
07-18-2012, 05:50 PM
this is false.

close

D12 fan
07-18-2012, 05:55 PM
LMAO,some dude on twitter a Orlando reporter said the Magic gm might not trade Howard because he thinks he can convince him to stay with Orlando.

#1chickhearnfan
07-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Sam Amico: Andrew Bynum OK w/Cavs, & Lakers believe Dwight Howard eventually would be OK w/them. But lots of bad contracts have to be moved for deal. Twitter

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-18-2012, 06:05 PM
What people are missing is the report was that the FRAMEWORK of assets to the magic was Anderson V and picks meaning there will be more going to the magic. Lakers will have to give more and take back one contract of Orlando most likely jrich and its been rumored ebanks will go to orl in any Lakers deal along with the possibility of Jordan hill both via snt ... and cavs would take back a Contract or two also like duhon.. O and Lakers would include an expiring mcroberts. Stop basing it as if the trade is straight up AV and picks for bynum and Howard to la cause its not it would be more like...

Lakers get..Dwight and jrich

Cavs get bynum duhon qrich or earl Clark

Magic get AV waitors OR Tristian, ebanks jordan hill mcrobs and a pick or two

Gets us youth expirings draft picks and most Importantly cap relief

I'd much rather deal with rockets and la I'm surprised there not big into the idea of getting bynum when he is more of a lock to stay where as Dwight is more of a lock to leave I'd much rather do

Lakers get Dwight and jrich

To rockets get bynum duhon

Magic get ebanks hill mcrobs kmart lamb and Morris along with the Toronto pick

People gotta remember its not just what orl gets that matters but also what they get rid of in any deal.

shep33
07-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Sam Amico: Andrew Bynum OK w/Cavs, & Lakers believe Dwight Howard eventually would be OK w/them. But lots of bad contracts have to be moved for deal. Twitter

Interesting.

D12 fan
07-18-2012, 06:09 PM
What people are missing is the report was that the FRAMEWORK of assets to the magic was Anderson V and picks meaning there will be more going to the magic. Lakers will have to give more and take back one contract of Orlando most likely jrich and its been rumored ebanks will go to orl in any Lakers deal along with the possibility of Jordan hill both via snt ... and cavs would take back a Contract or two also like duhon.. O and Lakers would include an expiring mcroberts. Stop basing it as if the trade is straight up AV and picks for bynum and Howard to la cause its not it would be more like...

Lakers get..Dwight and jrich

Cavs get bynum duhon qrich or earl Clark

Magic get AV waitors OR Tristian, ebanks jordan hill mcrobs and a pick or two

Gets us youth expirings draft picks and most Importantly cap relief

I'd much rather deal with rockets and la I'm surprised there not big into the idea of getting bynum when he is more of a lock to stay where as Dwight is more of a lock to leave I'd much rather do

Lakers get Dwight and jrich

To rockets get bynum duhon

Magic get ebanks hill mcrobs lamb and Morris along with the Toronto pick

People gotta remember its not just what orl gets that matters but also what they get rid of in any deal.

Agreed this should happen,but Orlando's gm doesn't seem ready to trade Dwight.He is like the ugly girl in school who always begs the popular boy to go on a date.

teamLAKERS24
07-18-2012, 06:09 PM
i love the lakers FO... if we get D12.. what an offseason nash,jamison,DH12

Iron24th
07-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Nothing is imminent guys.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-18-2012, 06:11 PM
And for those saying its dumb orl wouldn't get bynum hoe can u blame then? We would be getting yet another player who could walk in us via fa cause money wise its not smart for bynum to extend until he is a fa.

And either deal is better then bad late late round picks from the nets and a maxed out Lopez imo

teamLAKERS24
07-18-2012, 06:11 PM
whats wrong with the word imminent? it always comes after the word nothing..

shep33
07-18-2012, 06:12 PM
A 3-way with the Cavs would probably send McRoberts, Walton, Ebanks, and Eyenga's expiring deals. Plus I'm guessing another cheap expiring like Luke Harangody or something like that.

That's like 12-13 mill in expirings. Also if Orlando is taking back Andy, I'd be guessing that Jrich, Qrich, and Duhon are all gone at the very least. Big win would be if Baby gets moved

Aust
Smart move by the Lakers to get aggressive and gain leverage as one of the teams who will most likely be in a trade involving Howard. Instead of HOU-ORL dealing straight up, the discussion is LA-ORL with either CLE or HOU being the third team that gets Bynum. Now the Cavs and Rockets are vying to be that third team, which is what both the Lakers and Magic want. The Lakers beause they get Howard, and the Magic because getting assets from both the Lakers and Rockets/Cavs is better than just getting assets from the Rockets.

Bynum's most likely going to stay with whoever he gets traded to(both are on his 'list'), and having the bird rights for these centers is very important.

D12 fan
And for those saying its dumb orl wouldn't get bynum hoe can u blame then?

Who you callin a hoe bruh?

Lakeshow24KB
07-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Hmmm. Dwight won't recover 100% though. Still not in great shape. Idk

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-18-2012, 06:19 PM

You saw him? Your a doctor? Lol the latest rumor is he said he would be ready for start of season so he said at the dodgers game yesterday

Aust
07-18-2012, 06:19 PM
To the people complaining, the Magic are not going to get fair value for Dwight anyways, and they're losing leverage every day that goes by...

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Who you callin a hoe bruh?

Lol ...how***

D12 fan
07-18-2012, 06:22 PM

Dude all your post about Dwight is negative,we already know you don't want Dwight on the Lakers.

shep33
07-18-2012, 06:30 PM
I'm still not convinced that Dwight wants to be a Laker. Stephen A Smith is saying that he wants to build his own legacy...

Aren't legacies built on your performance, regardless of location? Just weird to me. Remember Shaq came to LA via free agency, and lets not forget he followed in Mikan, KAJ, and Wilt's foot steps.

Chavacano
07-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Imminence is nothing.

teamLAKERS24
07-18-2012, 06:40 PM
Imminence is nothing.

OT.. your sig is hot.. name of that hot girl?;):cool:

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-18-2012, 06:41 PM
whats wrong with the word imminent? it always comes after the word nothing..

Imminent ain't easy! :smoking:

dodie53
07-18-2012, 06:45 PM
imminent is hard.
ehe

Chavacano
07-18-2012, 06:47 PM
OT.. your sig is hot.. name of that hot girl?;):cool:

IKR? Her name's Sarah Lahbati. :drool:

imminent is hard.
ehe

Pinoy spotted. :rock:

TheRazorboy
07-18-2012, 06:49 PM

And Bynum has never been 100% a single day since he has been in the league.

Lakeshow24KB
07-18-2012, 06:50 PM
You saw him? Your a doctor? Lol the latest rumor is he said he would be ready for start of season so he said at the dodgers game yesterday

Nope but my dad is and I've asked him how bad his injury is and he said it's one that will most likely haunt him in the future and it will come back every now and then. And he said himself to the twitter guy that he can barely run.

Dude all your post about Dwight is negative,we already know you don't want Dwight on the Lakers.

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE him with LA but I'm just scared it will screw us over in the future. Idk I'm not personally a risk taker that's why and I think that Bynum would blossom nicely in the next couple years.

Losoway
07-18-2012, 06:51 PM
lol this isnt happening smh

bynum isnt going anywhere

Aust
07-18-2012, 06:51 PM
As enticing as an Irving-Bynum duo would be, I would rather see Bynum with HOU than CLE just because the Cavs(Gilbert) are a bunch of clowns, annoying trade partners.

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE him with LA but I'm just scared it will screw us over in the future. Idk I'm not personally a risk taker that's why and I think that Bynum would blossom nicely in the next couple years.

Right because bad knees are nothing to worry about as well :facepalm:

Lakeshow24KB
07-18-2012, 06:55 PM
As enticing as an Irving-Bynum duo would, I would rather see Bynum with HOU than CLE just because the Cavs(Gilbert) are a bunch of clowns, annoying trade partners.

Right because bad knees are nothing to worry about as well :facepalm:

He didn't have a problem last year and he is having the German procedure so hopefully they get better. Howard's situation is even more risky since we don't know how good his back is.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-18-2012, 06:57 PM
Sources tell me that Dwight is headed to Cleveland.

More to come...

ink
07-18-2012, 06:57 PM
As enticing as an Irving-Bynum duo would be, I would rather see Bynum with HOU than CLE just because the Cavs(Gilbert) are a bunch of clowns, annoying trade partners.

The Gilbert hate is fan driven. It's likely meaningless to GMs who may or may not be negotiating deals. It should be meaningless to fans too but what are you going to do?

Chavacano
07-18-2012, 06:58 PM
And Bynum has never been 100% a single day since he has been in the league.

See '06-07 season.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
[QUOTE=Lakeshow24KB;23002582]Nope but my dad is and I've asked him how bad his injury is and he said it's one that will most likely haunt him in the future and it will come back every now and then. And he said himself to the twitter guy that he can barely run.

Lol unless your dad examined Dwight himself.... that's means nothing

And besides the fact that Dwight saying he can't run means nothing lets say he did truly say himself he can't run and its try..... NEWS FLASH its July season dont start till November ...that's 4 months away ... like "he" supposedly said he would be ready to go by the start of the season ... he very well may not be 100 percent but since the season doesn't start tomorrow that's OK .... in 4 months from now he very well could be 100 percent

Mcdoh
IKR? Her name's Sarah Lahbati. :drool:

i didnt recognize that it was her.. ganda.. :D

Aust
07-18-2012, 07:02 PM
Dwight's back condition will go with the situation. Still in ORL? He'll be milking it.
Traded to the Lakers or Nets? "Rehab's going well and will be ready to go soon"

Lakeshow24KB
07-18-2012, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=Lakeshow24KB;23002582]Nope but my dad is and I've asked him how bad his injury is and he said it's one that will most likely haunt him in the future and it will come back every now and then. And he said himself to the twitter guy that he can barely run.

And besides the fact that Dwight saying he can't run means nothing lets say he did truly say himself he can't run and its try..... NEWS FLASH its July season dont start till November ...that's 4 months away ... like "he" supposedly said he would be ready to go by the start of the season ... he very well may not be 100 percent but since the season doesn't start tomorrow that's OK .... in 4 months from now he very well could be 100 percent

Again, don't get me wrong. I want Dwight in LA. And I know he's going to be able to run and play in November, just not so sure if he can at his maximum level. I can easily be proven wrong....we're just going to have to wait and see.

Chavacano
07-18-2012, 07:05 PM
i didnt recognize that it was her.. ganda.. :D

I didn't too at first with all the bobbing. :p

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Dwight's back condition will go with the situation. Still in ORL? He'll be milking it.
Traded to the Lakers or Nets? "Rehab's going well and will be ready to go soon"

I must say I dunno who you are ...it seems your a laker fan... I thought shep33 was the most down to earth laker fan ive seen on psd ... you are right there with my boy shepp ... props for being realistic

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-18-2012, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=TrAv=MaGiCfReAk;23002730]

Again, don't get me wrong. I want Dwight in LA. And I know he's going to be able to run and play in November, just not so sure if he can at his maximum level. I can easily be proven wrong....we're just going to have to wait and see.

Dam.... all these level headed reasonable laker fans ... I dunno what to do with myself lol swag post broooo

Lakeshow24KB
07-18-2012, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE=Lakeshow24KB;23002812]

Dam.... all these lever headed reasonable laker fans ... I dunno what to do with myself lol swag post broooo

Lol I see you :cool:

kobebabe
07-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Who would get the Unwanted contracts from Orlando namely Richardson, Turk, Duhon? I thought that is a big part of the deal they are willing to do

Raph12
07-18-2012, 08:36 PM

Even if he isn't 100% by November, all the Lakers squad needs 3-4 good months of practise together (ie: 100% in January)... This isn't the lockout season, they'll have more than enough time to get acclimated to one another.

Dade County
07-18-2012, 08:48 PM

Not if Orlando tries to put him on the court this year, his back will give him problems until the last month of the season... He might play 15games for the Magic lol.

I see the suns, portland or the clippers getting him for some reason, and in the east, maybe the 76ers.

OKC step up!!!

DR_1
07-18-2012, 09:33 PM
3 way between Lakers, Magic, Cavs (rumored). Where the Lakers land Howard, Cavs get Bynum, and Magic get Varejao + future 1st round picks. Again, this is what is being rumored.

That is terrible for Orlando. something like:

LAL sends: Andrew Bynum, 2017 1st
LAL gets: Dwight Howard

ORL sends: Dwight Howard, Hedo Turkoglu
ORL gets: CLE 2013 1st, Anderson Varajao, LAL 2017 1st

CLE sends: Anderson Varajao, 2013 1st
CLE gets: Andrew Bynum, Hedo Turkoglu

Would be more fair.

Hunter48MVP
07-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Because we would get Dwight in a 3 team deal.

The future of the Cavs will look real good with Kyrie and Bynum.. 2 young, up-and-coming players..

this

j-bay
07-18-2012, 09:40 PM
I don't think Bynum would stay. I think if he goes to the Cavs, he only stays for a year then leaves. I think he would rather go to a big market team.

Iceman_9
07-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Bye bye byenum.

LA_Raiders
07-18-2012, 10:00 PM
I hope this is over soon...

soundjunkies2
07-18-2012, 10:01 PM
I don't see this ending anytime soon although I hope I'm wrong.

Hype
07-18-2012, 10:03 PM
I smell a Derrick Williams + 3 1sts for Howard deal approaching

KOBE24
07-18-2012, 10:05 PM
i farted actually

D12 fan
07-18-2012, 10:15 PM
The Magic star players always leave on bad terms Shaq/Penny/Tmac/Dwight.

naps
07-18-2012, 10:29 PM
Are you ****ing kidding me? Why would the Magic take on an overpaid role player and picks that will most likely be worthless for the best center on earth? They are better off letting Dwight walk.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-18-2012, 10:30 PM
Are you ****ing kidding me? Why would the Magic take on an overpaid role player and picks that will most likely be worthless for the best center on earth? They are better off letting Dwight walk.

:laugh2: You just don't want the Lakers to get Dwight.

Aust
07-18-2012, 10:34 PM
Not if Orlando tries to put him on the court this year, his back will give him problems until the last month of the season... He might play 15games for the Magic lol.

I see the suns, portland or the clippers getting him for some reason, and in the east, maybe the 76ers.

OKC step up!!!

They aren't going to force an unhealthy D12 onto the court. Even if he is healthy, he'll just milk his injury. Mark my words, Dwight won't be in a Magic uniform this season.
I'd be absolutely shocked if any of those teams got him.

Would be more fair.

lol That's not enough either. At least one more bad contract + more picks from CLE + young players and expirings (Ebanks, McRob, JHill + whatever CLE will give)

naps
07-18-2012, 10:34 PM
:laugh2: You just don't want the Lakers to get Dwight.

Yeah because Varejao + late first picks for Dwight Howard is such a fair deal :rolleyes:

naps
07-18-2012, 10:38 PM

Would be more fair.

Varejao and two late picks for Dwight Howard is fair...Jesus why do people like to rape the Magic :facepalm:

Chavacano
07-18-2012, 10:43 PM

Would be more fair.

Add Richardson or else no deal. :D

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-18-2012, 10:44 PM
If you Actually read the article it says that the framework of what the cavs would give up is AV and picks ..meaning there would be more going to orl ... what dont people get about that? Frame work means the start doesn't mean the total deal

D12 fan
07-18-2012, 10:47 PM
The Magic will be left with no trading partner soon,I was reading a article that said the Houston owner is in love with his draft picks Lamb especially,and he said he doesn't think another superstar is needed now with Lin on board.The Magic better make a deal soon because they are losing more and more leverage the loner they wait.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-18-2012, 10:49 PM
Yea Lin and lamb is enough star power your right

D12 fan
07-18-2012, 10:52 PM
Hey that's what the Houston owner said not me bruh bruh.

Blazers#1Fan
07-18-2012, 10:54 PM
Dumb trade for orlando

I bet they get more

Cavs team is thunder 2.0 lebron should return now lol

Bynum
Thompson
Gee
Waiters
Irving

j-bay
07-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Again i think if Bynum went to Cleveland, I think he would only stay for a year

Blazers#1Fan
07-18-2012, 11:00 PM
[QUOTE=TrAv=MaGiCfReAk;23002730]

OKC step up!!!

If your saying suns portland clippers getting howard that wont happen

I wish batum,leonard,babbitt,nolan smith,elliott williams and picks for howard happened better the verajao and picks

Howard
Aldridge
Richardson
Matthews
Lillard

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-18-2012, 11:02 PM
This is all a cat and mouse game ... a game of leverage.. today magic leverage was shifting there talks to cavs and Lakers .... now rockets move back is what your saying d12 ..... stop believing everything u read bro....

The thought that Lin and a rookie make him not wanna get Dwight howard or bynum is not believable

Blazers#1Fan
07-18-2012, 11:06 PM

He can come to portland ill take him anyday

Maybe portland should get in this batum,nolan smith,johnson-odom picks to orlando howard to LA bynum,hedo,richardson to portland

Aust
07-18-2012, 11:06 PM

You're underestimating the acquisition of a player's bird rights. Also, the Cavs are on his list. He won't sign an extension, but instead resign for max

Weezy
07-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Irving and Bynum would be a very solid duo.

SundaeBest
07-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Nope but my dad is and I've asked him how bad his injury is and he said it's one that will most likely haunt him in the future and it will come back every now and then. And he said himself to the twitter guy that he can barely run.

Laker fans have been saying that about Bynum forever...get over it, by year 7 you are who you are going to be. Period.

BTW, Bynum's knees are also a big (if not bigger) risk than Howard's neck

D12 fan
07-18-2012, 11:16 PM
This is all a cat and mouse game ... a game of leverage.. today magic leverage was shifting there talks to cavs and Lakers .... now rockets move back is what your saying d12 ..... stop believing everything u read bro....

The thought that Lin and a rookie make him not wanna get Dwight howard or bynum is not believable

Again,I said the owner not the gm said he doesn't see the need of another superstar.Morey might still want a Dwight/Bynum deal but it's still up to the Magic young inexperienced gm to make a deal.Trav don't act like the Magic have a lot of leverage here it's only a 2 team race for Dwight.

DR_1
07-18-2012, 11:17 PM
Varejao and two late picks for Dwight Howard is fair...Jesus why do people like to rape the Magic :facepalm:

The Lakers may be rebuilding by then, and the Cavs won't be a lock to make the playoffs this year.

j-bay
07-18-2012, 11:18 PM
You're underestimating the acquisition of a player's bird rights. Also, the Cavs are on his list. He won't sign an extension, but instead resign for max

I now but going from LA to Cleveland is kind of a down grade (City not team)

WITZ
07-18-2012, 11:21 PM

Reason for this??he already listed the Cavs as 1 of the teams he would be interested in playing for. He wants more money then if he is traded to the cavs they can offer him the most & lastly you said you think he would rather play for a big market team well the teams(Mavs,Cavs, & Rockets) he listed say otherwise.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Again,I said the owner not the gm said he doesn't see the need of another superstar.Morey might still want a Dwight/Bynum deal but it's still up to the Magic young inexperienced gm to make a deal.Trav don't act like the Magic have a lot of leverage here it's only a 2 team race for Dwight.

Magic have Dwight they will always have leverage cause teams will always want Dwight and other teams will wanna push for a deal before the nets can get back in The race .

There was only 2 teams in the Melo race so your point is pretty pointless

mVpDirk41
07-18-2012, 11:26 PM
wtf? Houston's and Net's is more appealing than varejao and picks! Magics going loco!

D12 fan
07-18-2012, 11:32 PM
Magic have Dwight they will always have leverage cause teams will always want Dwight and other teams will wanna push for a deal before the nets can get back in The race .

There was only 2 teams in the Melo race so your point is pretty pointless

Ok I respect your opinion we will just have to agree to disagree.

BuildaBeargers
07-18-2012, 11:35 PM
http://www.iamagm.com/article/andrew-bynum-willing-to-sign-extension-if-traded-to-cavaliers-big-fan-of-byron-scott

Get it done, Irving and Bynum will work wonders

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-18-2012, 11:37 PM
Its not an opinion its a fact your saying we have no leverage. Cause its a 2 team race.... yet it was the same with melo.... and it worked good for nuggets... thats not my opinion that'd what HAPPENED....

PS changed my pic ..who is the stalker now? Hope Dwight gets traded soon so u have a new team to root for and fan base to annoy

Dade County
07-18-2012, 11:38 PM
how is this news.... Bynum already said he would re sign with Houston or the cavs.

Corey
07-18-2012, 11:39 PM
He already said Cleveland was one of the teams he would like to play for when he hits free agency.

So...

EDUTEXANS
07-18-2012, 11:40 PM
breaking news: 3 weeks late

Joker55
07-18-2012, 11:40 PM
Old news

Losoway
07-18-2012, 11:42 PM
lmao . FAIL

BigBongTheory
STOP IT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxhiRExEzfk

koetravis
breaking news: 3 weeks late

:clap::laugh:

Ill21
07-18-2012, 11:43 PM
Irving and Bynum :drool:

naps
07-19-2012, 12:00 AM
The Lakers may be rebuilding by then, and the Cavs won't be a lock to make the playoffs this year.

No. Lakers never rebuilds. They are always on contention. Through trades or free agency. Their picks worth nothing. Why would Magic take on "May-be"s while they can take on more sure things?

And Cavs most likely be in the playoffs or at least near it with the addition of Bynum and an improved Kyrie.

So basically it's like Varejao and two late picks for Dwight Howard LMFAO!! Wort deal of all time hands down.

D12 fan
07-19-2012, 12:02 AM
Its not an opinion its a fact your saying we have no leverage. Cause its a 2 team race.... yet it was the same with melo.... and it worked good for nuggets... thats not my opinion that'd what HAPPENED....

PS changed my pic ..who is the stalker now? Hope Dwight gets traded soon so u have a new team to root for and fan base to annoy

lmao I see u changed your avatar?

Blazers#1Fan
07-19-2012, 12:14 AM

There not giving up that just andy v and picks