PDA

View Full Version : Lakers meeting with Magic today about Dwight

Pages : [1] 2

justinnum1
07-17-2012, 12:09 PM
spears
Lakers pushing hard to land Magic center Dwight Howard & meeting with Magic today,sources tell Y! LAL wants DH contract extension commitment

interesting

Recre8ter
07-17-2012, 12:10 PM
Let's get this done or move on.

LongIslandIcedZ
07-17-2012, 12:12 PM
Why would they get an extension this, it seems they havent had a shot up until now anyway.

bucketss
07-17-2012, 12:12 PM
bynum is an all star i would be pissed if i was him, i know dwight is better but is the margin so big that they won't show him loyalty.

Recre8ter
07-17-2012, 12:13 PM
Kobe's announcement that he may retire in two years I believe was his Howard recruiting tool letting Dwight know it will be his team soon. Kobe is tight with Andrew and that was his way of letting Dwight know that he is aboard with the idea.

LoveMeOrHateMe
07-17-2012, 12:14 PM
bynum is an all star i would be pissed if i was him, i know dwight is better but is the margin so big that they won't show him loyalty.

Bynum said he would play anywhere! He wants to get paid!!! **** his lazy azz! Who doesn't show up in big games

LoveMeOrHateMe
Get it done mitch!!

D12 fan
Please make this happen this trade should have been made last year,makes since for both teams.

Dwight/Jrich for Bynum/Metta

sep11ie
How many BBalls are the Lakers gonna play with at a time?

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 12:16 PM
Kobe's announcement that he may retire in two years I believe was his Howard recruiting tool letting Dwight know it will be his team soon. Kobe is tight with Andrew and that was his way of letting Dwight know that he is aboard with the idea.

Rumors are Kobe already told Dwight that he would welcome him with open arms,he is just waiting for Dwight to tell the Lakers frontoffice that he is on board longterm.

socalswag24
07-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Nothing will happe. :/

ThunderousDemon
Oh boy, here we go again.

Gibby23

1, and Nash will put it where it needs to go.

D12 fan

That's actually a good problem to have,people said the same thing about the Heat and they made it work,im sure LA can do the same.

Nash/Kobe backcourt with Gasol/Dwight frontcourt is nasty.

Yankeefan213
07-17-2012, 12:20 PM

Nash will solve that problem.

AKA TheMamba
07-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Can the lakers just talk to Dwight personally? How is talking to the Magic FO gonna get Howard to sign an extension?

scutch11
07-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Can the lakers just talk to Dwight personally? How is talking to the Magic FO gonna get Howard to sign an extension?

That's collusion.

gotoHcarolina52
How much help does Bryant need? :p

Gritz
Over/Under 25 pages

nicegoing
07-17-2012, 12:28 PM
According to Spears, the Lakers continue to seek a long-term commitment from Howard. http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2012/07/lakers-pushing-hard-for-dwight-howard.html

Looks like Dwight might not have a choice, and will have to be a Laker long-term. Don't see what the downside of being a Laker is.

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 12:28 PM

Battle of the big 4's.:D

Nash/Kobe/Pau/D12 vs Allen/Wade/Lebron/Bosh

BigCityofDreams
07-17-2012, 12:29 PM
Nothing will happe. :/

Probably I'm sure we will near Lakers/Magic in heavy talks and then we'll hear talks broke down.

Same thing I thought when I heard it. Hey I got two yrs left and then I'm out.

LTBaByyy
07-17-2012, 12:29 PM
The Magic need to talk to Bynum because he doesn't want to be in Orlando

He has Mavs, Rockets, and Cabs on his list

Blazers#1Fan
07-17-2012, 12:30 PM
trade pau gasol,Ebanks,Darius Johnson Odom,Jordan Hill(S&T),McRoberts like 3 future picks and keep bynum(doubt he resigns in ORL) and get howard and keep bynum take all orlandos bad contracts back Howard & Bynum together is nasty regardless if there 2 centers Howard can play Power Bynums kinda slow for PF its a long shot but if they pull it off there easily favorites for the championship
or do a 3 team trade with the rockets with them getting Gasol,1st and ORL getting Lamb,Terrence Jones,Dragic(S&T)2 picks then ORL is setting themselves up for the future and Rockets get Gasol and lakers get howard

Bynum
Howard/Davis
Artest/Hedo
Kobe/Richardson
Nash

Anderson
Jones
Lamb
Johnson-Odom
Dragic

lakers can afford to go over the cap for a few years they got billions plus this lineup is championship for a long long time

not saying this will happen or could but i would like to see LA Smash OKC and MIA

BigCityofDreams
07-17-2012, 12:30 PM

Not as much as Lebron jk jk. :)

LTBaByyy
07-17-2012, 12:31 PM
If Bynum leaves it will be the worst move in Magic franchise history

Atleast get the Rockets deal where you know most of the players will be there atleast 5 years

Iron24th

He's still magic's property :shrug:

OT Thriller
I want Howard to be traded to a bottom feeder so bad. Or to Atlanta because that be fun to watch.

Jroz
07-17-2012, 12:32 PM
http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2012/07/lakers-pushing-hard-for-dwight-howard.html

Looks like Dwight might not have a choice, and will have to be a Laker long-term. Don't see what the downside of being a Laker is.

I really dont get it...good weather, celebs, spotlight, championships, winning, good fan base..whats the deal

D12 fan

Bynum's camp said he never said anything about signing longterm with Orlando,I guess that means he would be open to resigning with Orlando.

eternal slumber

and there goes the parity in the league.

Vinylman
07-17-2012, 12:33 PM
If Bynum leaves it will be the worst move in Magic franchise history

Atleast get the Rockets deal where you know most of the players will be there atleast 5 years

you obviously don't know much about Bynum

Bynum is a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ player

that is all... no heart, no pride, no nothing...

He and his ***** agent won't pass on the extra year and bigger increases

LTBaByyy
Howard and Bynum have to agree to extension for this to work

Or I don't see it going through

Chavacano
When will this end? :cry:

Please make this happen this trade should have been made last year,makes since for both teams.

Are you officially a Laker fan now? :speechless:

ragee

That's why this deal needs to be done. :D

MagicBucsSox
07-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Orlando wants Bynum and Gasol to a3team for another young player.

MagicBucsSox
07-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Rockets need that Asik deal matched

eternal slumber
07-17-2012, 12:37 PM
When will this end? :cry:

Are you officially a Laker fan now? :speechless:

he's a Howard fan. clearly from his screen name.

Vinylman
07-17-2012, 12:38 PM

has it actually been signed?

BigCityofDreams
I really dont get it...good weather, celebs, spotlight, championships, winning, good fan base..whats the deal

Following Shaq and the legacy of other great LA centers.

If he goes to thee BKN, have deep playoff runs but never wins a title the fans/media will still love him. But if he did that as a Laker it would be yea he was great but never won.

D12 fan
Orlando wants Bynum and Gasol to a3team for another young player.

Is this legit or your opinion?

eternal slumber
07-17-2012, 12:39 PM

why does Asik need to be match? i think Houston still have a ton of cap space even with Lin and Asik on board.

bucketss

has parity ever existed?

LoveMeOrHateMe

Less then lbj

MagicBucsSox
07-17-2012, 12:40 PM

Will be offered tomm, won't kno results til saturda midnight

Recre8ter
Once teams agree to some parameters they can get permission to communicate with a player. Many times a team is given 24-48 hours to try and work something out with another teams player. Again only if given permission.

eternal slumber

his offer sheet will be delivered after Lin's status is cleared.

Jroz
07-17-2012, 12:41 PM

If he goes to thee BKN, have deep playoff runs but never wins a title the fans/media will still love him. But if he did that as a Laker it would be yea he was great but never won.

:cry: i feel bad for him, take the money, take the comfortable life style on the west side and move on. Not every player can play where he wants to...look at melo :rolleyes: kidding :D

Lo Porto

If Orlando takes the contract of Metta World Peace, then the NBA is rigged. There is no reason whatsoever that the Magic should have to take that garbage contract.

If anything, LA should have to amnesty Metta so they can take more bad contracts from Orlando (JRich, Duhon, etc.).

Badluck33
what is ORL gonna get in return if Lakers want commitment from dwight?

I'm sure ORL is going to want commitment from Bynum...

themadstork
has parity ever existed?

I watched the Warriors, Bullets and SuperSonics win titles in the 70's. Well, didn't really watch...the games weren't televised live, lol.

-Stork

MagicBucsSox
why does Asik need to be match? i think Houston still have a ton of cap space even with Lin and Asik on board.

Not to orlsndo's pleasure I've read. Orlando wants Davis, Duhon, rich , Turk gone

eternal slumber
07-17-2012, 12:42 PM
has parity ever existed?

yeah, but some teams can creep up especially in the west.
but if this goes through, it will be Lakers and Miami in the finals, and it will not be even close.

BigCityofDreams
07-17-2012, 12:43 PM
:cry: i feel bad for him, take the money, take the comfortable life style on the west side and move on. Not every player can play where he wants to...look at melo :rolleyes: kidding :D

He could just move on but it seems like those things are a big road block for him. Going to BK affords him to create his own legacy because it's a fresh start.

oak2455
07-17-2012, 12:45 PM

agreed he has no choice and **** it's the Lakers:clap:

shep33
I'm just not seeing LAL giving up both bigs in any scenario. They might not even get Howard back until January. Dude says he can't even run yet, and he had his surgery quite a while ago.

Jroz
He could just move on but it seems like those things are a big road block for him. Going to BK affords him to create his own legacy because it's a fresh start.

Yea, agreed..I can see why he wants to go to a brand new organization...seems like an exciting opportunity/etc with a good supporting cast that puts them right there in contention. No doubt Nets would be in the top 4 of the league if he made it.

eternal slumber
Not to orlando's pleasure I've read. Orlando wants Davis, Duhon, rich , Turk gone

if they insist that, hey they can have Howard. i love to add Howard to the Rox but if that is the price, then i won't consider it, it's just too much to deal with.

maybe we can play through the season and hoped we can sign either Howard or Bynum if they haven't sign extensions during the season.

Gritz
07-17-2012, 12:46 PM
If Orlando takes the contract of Metta World Peace, then the NBA is rigged. There is no reason whatsoever that the Magic should have to take that garbage contract.

If anything, LA should have to amnesty Metta so they can take more bad contracts from Orlando (JRich, Duhon, etc.).

How would this justify the NBA being rigged?

Vinylman
07-17-2012, 12:47 PM

your lack of understanding related to the CBA is mind boggling...

amnestying metta has no impact on taking on contracts... in fact, it is counterproductive.

BigCityofDreams
07-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Yea, agreed..I can see why he wants to go to a brand new organization...seems like an exciting opportunity/etc with a good supporting cast that puts them right there in contention. No doubt Nets would be in the top 4 of the league if he made it.

Yea they would be in the top for with him. It would create a buzz between the two teams.

SouthSideRookie
07-17-2012, 12:48 PM

"Basketball Reasons" plus Orlando's gm would have assurances on the first pick im sure :rolleyes:

J4KOP99
07-17-2012, 12:48 PM
Nothing to see here...

shep33
07-17-2012, 12:50 PM
Feel like Spears is trolling

ThunderousDemon

How is it rigged? The Magic and Lakers are not owned by the league. Is this the new thing here, you don't like something , so it's rigged. The boy who cried Rigged!!!

Recre8ter
Lakers pushing magic today because today is the last day to amnesty a player until next year. Metta is a candidate but only if lakers have to take back a bad contract from the magic.

eternal slumber
07-17-2012, 12:51 PM
"Basketball Reasons" plus Orlando's gm would have assurances on the first pick im sure :rolleyes:

it'll be Noel, Zeller or Shabazz. btw lol on the "basketball reasons"

Vinylman
07-17-2012, 12:52 PM
I'm just not seeing LAL giving up both bigs in any scenario. They might not even get Howard back until January. Dude says he can't even run yet, and he had his surgery quite a while ago.

you actually believe that?

I think it is total BS..

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-17-2012, 12:55 PM
The media has you guys by the balls on every Howard story....

ThunderousDemon
07-17-2012, 12:56 PM
The media has you guys by the balls on every Howard story....

That includes you too, you're guilty of being on this thread and commenting as well.

eternal slumber
07-17-2012, 12:57 PM
That includes you too, you're guilty of being on this thread and commenting as well.

yeah but i much enjoy threads about Lin. :eyebrow:

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-17-2012, 01:00 PM

Eh I guess you can say that, but I'm talking about how the media are really the ones running this speculation.

Howard was just plain stupid last year, this year I think everything is really overblown.

Mcdoh
07-17-2012, 01:03 PM
another shot.. hmmm

49ersLALSFGiant
07-17-2012, 01:07 PM

Westbrook/Harden/Durant/Ibaka
A lil parity :rolleyes:

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Maybe Spears is trolling again.Maybe he wants this to happen he always said Bynum for Dwight is the best trade.

MetroMan
07-17-2012, 01:09 PM

If that's the case gasol, Blake, Ron for dwight and Turk ;)

Raph12
07-17-2012, 01:14 PM

Short answer... Yes.

Hellcrooner
07-17-2012, 01:17 PM

Kobe 20-22 ppg

Pau and Dwight 16-18 ppg each.

Nash 12-14 ppg.

Theres no big a trouble in that if kobe accepts to play team ball.

MagicBucsSox
07-17-2012, 01:18 PM
Short answer... Yes.

Lol don't get the denial of ppl that that. Margin in greatness is a incredible . Dwight's wiki page speaks for its self. Like I don't get it. If Bynum wasn't a laker this would never be brought up. He's never played on the same planet as Dwight.

The proof is when Kobe was out, Bynums numbers went DOWN because he was the focus

Hellcrooner
07-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Lol don't get the denial of ppl that that. Margin in greatness is a incredible . Dwight's wiki page speaks for its self. Like I don't get it. If Bynum wasn't a laker this would never be brought up. He's never played on the same planet as Dwight.

The proof is when Kobe was out, Bynums numbers went DOWN because he was the focus

More like they went down because suddenly Pau started to get more touches during those games .

Bynum used as the main focus in orlando will get 25 ppg and 13 rpg. They will be unefficient and worthless numbers but will get him to many asgames.

BALLER R
07-17-2012, 01:26 PM
Lakers will probably get Howard. Have a lineup of Nash, Kobe, Gasol and Howard. But Mike Brown will **** it up.

kblo247
07-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Ebanks is in any Dwight deal as he hasn't signed his offer sheet from LA as he will be included in a sign and trade. McRoberts also is with his expiring deal. I think LA would like to push Blake in any deal for Rich/Turk with those two and Bynum over Ron

YungDaSensai
07-17-2012, 01:27 PM

Thats the same thing i'm thinking, I just don't get why they aren't content with Bynum. Bynum is just about equal to Howard and a "case" could be made he has more upside. IMO

8kobe24
07-17-2012, 01:28 PM
Lakers will probably get Howard. Have a lineup of Nash, Kobe, Gasol and Howard. But Mike Brown will **** it up.

I don't see how? When all he has to is worry about the defensive side. Offensively, Sky is the limit for that line up.

dsonLAL24
07-17-2012, 01:28 PM
Spears forgot to pay the troll toll.

8kobe24
07-17-2012, 01:30 PM
Spears forgot to pay the troll toll.

I'd like to know who's collecting? So WE ALL can pay our dues lol. Dwight saga continues...News @2.

Byronicle
07-17-2012, 01:30 PM
kobe mulling retirement

dwight howard wants to be the man

he can't be the man with kobe there.

makes me think if all this retirement talk from bryant is just a ploy to snag howard onto the Lakers

Weezy
07-17-2012, 01:32 PM
LOL. What happen to Houston?????

necio west
07-17-2012, 01:33 PM
Can the lakers amnesty the bad contract they get from Orlando?

eternal slumber
07-17-2012, 01:34 PM
I'd like to know who's collecting? So WE ALL can pay our dues lol. Dwight saga continues...News @2.

nice sig bro. i had never saw the phrase "NOTHING IMMINENT" being used this much in my entire life.

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 01:34 PM
kobe mulling retirement

dwight howard wants to be the man

he can't be the man with kobe there.

makes me think if all this retirement talk from bryant is just a ploy to snag howard onto the Lakers

:clap:

eternal slumber
07-17-2012, 01:35 PM
LOL. What happen to Houston?????

think they'll make a move when both Asik and Lin's status cleared up.

jmoney85
07-17-2012, 01:37 PM
this will probably either land dwight on LA or put the rumors to bed for good

Vincent33
07-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Of course LAL want an extension with D12, but I'm pretty sure Orlando would want an extension with Bynum as well. Don't see why Orlando would agree to a deal with LAL without that agreement.

JiffyMix88
07-17-2012, 01:40 PM
if im the magic im trying to get pau and bynum and nothing less...cause how else would they get him...dwight good luck in charlotte you ****ing *** hole

310Casper
07-17-2012, 01:42 PM
This trade wont go through unless both players sign an extension.

No one wants to acquire a rental. Much less for a guy that just came off back surgery and will miss the beginning of the season. Or a guy that's had a history of knee surgeries.

The chances that BOTH dwight and bynum will agree to sign extensions with the other team (Orl/LA) are like 1/100.

I still think Dwight gets traded to Houston or Golden State.
If he lands as a laker, i'll be happy. and surprised.

KaganRS
07-17-2012, 01:42 PM

I know right !?!

It's gotta be the ego and the fame - can't share the spotlight ?

Such a contradiction - this guy is so dumb. He wants to win a championship and leave Orlando asks for a trade - but doesn't want to share the spotlight with the rest of the Lakers.

Gross.

Angels02
07-17-2012, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=gotoHcarolina52;22978758]How much help does Bryant need? :p[/QUOTE
Less than LBJ, that's fo sho!(Wade, Bosh, Allen, Lewis, Haslem, Miller, Battier, Chalmers....etc)

310Casper
07-17-2012, 01:43 PM
if im the magic im trying to get pau and bynum and nothing less...cause how else would they get him...dwight good luck in charlotte you ****ing *** hole

Pau and Bynum for a 5 month rental of dwight howard that just had back surgery. The lakers would be a worse team in the end.

I'll have some of whatever you're smoking.

Byronicle
07-17-2012, 01:52 PM

do you agree or disagree?

Losoway
07-17-2012, 01:57 PM
but dwight isnt cleared to play for another 4-6 months... that convo that got leaked he said he couldnt even run yet.. so the lakers would be without a big for the first half of the season . not a smart move

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 01:59 PM
do you agree or disagree?

Agree.

MadVillian
07-17-2012, 01:59 PM
Pau can play the 5 and Jamison at the 4

MickeyMgl
07-17-2012, 02:03 PM

Yes, it is.

Byronicle
07-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Agree.

ok. i just didn't want to think i was being crazy

dh144498
07-17-2012, 02:05 PM

how much help does Lebron need to finally go 1 for 2 in the finals?

Dade County
07-17-2012, 02:12 PM
Of course LAL want an extension with D12, but I'm pretty sure Orlando would want an extension with Bynum as well. Don't see why Orlando would agree to a deal with LAL without that agreement.

This...

Nothing is going to happen... Both Big men will enter free agency when the season is over.

I can't see Bynum singing long term with L.A after all this Howard trade talk ( Bynum will need some type of insurance from L.A that they will not trade him if he sign's on long term ).

Howard will have to make a tough decision after the season is over, because any contending team that he would like o sign with, will be caped out. So Howard might have to sign for that discount and you know what that means people :D

We get them all Discounted ...lmao lol just joking ( or am I :rolleyes: )

Snakeyestx
07-17-2012, 02:13 PM
The Lakers are dreaming out loud and wasting everyone's time.. they have nothing Orlando wants.

Houston holds all the pieces Orlando wants and needs, and would rather gamble on Howard than to take Bynum.

Dade County
07-17-2012, 02:14 PM
how much help does Lebron need to finally go 1 for 2 in the finals?

ummm Lbj has went to 3 finals.

and you can say the same about Boston big 3 and so on, and so on.

tippa irie
07-17-2012, 02:16 PM
but dwight isnt cleared to play for another 4-6 months... that convo that got leaked he said he couldnt even run yet.. so the lakers would be without a big for the first half of the season . not a smart move
got leaked?? it was from his twitter. I am pretty sure that was stratgy to get orlando to get a move on with the trade. dwight is fed up and i dont blame him. he kinda dogged the magic by saying that it lowers his trade value. probably an indirect if you dont not trade me I will keep going public with health issues which keeps lowering his value.

BigCityofDreams
This...

Nothing is going to happen... Both Big men will enter free agency when the season is over.

I can't see Bynum singing long term with L.A after all this Howard trade talk ( Bynum will need some type of insurance from L.A that they will not trade him if he sign's on long term ).

Howard will have to make a tough decision after the season is over, because any contending team that he would like o sign with, will be caped out. So Howard might have to sign for that discount and you know what that means people :D

We get them all Discounted ...lmao lol just joking ( or am I :rolleyes: )

Funniest piece of audio I have ever heard in my life

zB_#85
Bynum's camp said he never said anything about signing longterm with Orlando,I guess that means he would be open to resigning with Orlando.

this. he just won't agree to an extension because he stands to make more in free agency, and stands to make the most by resigning with the team who has his birds in free agency. I think if a deal were "imminent" Orlando could get a commitment from Drew that he would re-up in free agency. Drew has been quoted hinting that he's about the $$ and if he can make the most from Orlando b/c they have his birds, I would bet that he stays.

Chavacano
he's a Howard fan. clearly from his screen name.

I know a Laker fan whose username's MJ-BULLS so what's your point? :eyebrow:

zB_#85
07-17-2012, 02:18 PM
The Lakers are dreaming out loud and wasting everyone's time.. they have nothing Orlando wants.

Houston holds all the pieces Orlando wants and needs, and would rather gamble on Howard than to take Bynum.

but just for the hell of it, Orlando isn't making the deal? If everything they want and need is on the table I would be confused as to why the haven't dealt yet :shrug:

looka09
07-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

I like the Lakers chance at getting D12 this time around. Like Richard Gere in An Officer and a Gentleman, he's got nowhere else to go.

*Superman*
07-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Please don't use Rudolph as a source, he is a Howard groupie.

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

I like the Lakers chance at getting D12 this time around. Like Richard Gere in An Officer and a Gentleman, he's got nowhere else to go.

Oh boy Rudolph has spoken,which means this trade will not happen.

justinnum1
07-17-2012, 02:26 PM
Do not quote rudolph

BigCityofDreams
07-17-2012, 02:30 PM
Lol Rudolph made the mistake of sticking his neck out too far

DeadMemories
07-17-2012, 02:32 PM
Honestly? Let's do this already. There's so many hurdles to overcome. This has been so long in the making.

Losoway
07-17-2012, 02:34 PM
got leaked?? it was from his twitter. I am pretty sure that was stratgy to get orlando to get a move on with the trade. dwight is fed up and i dont blame him. he kinda dogged the magic by saying that it lowers his trade value. probably an indirect if you dont not trade me I will keep going public with health issues which keeps lowering his value.

that wasnt a stragedy . his injury is serious , you think if he goes to the lakers he would suddenly be healthy ? no . he is out for the next 4-6 months without a doubt

i think the lakers should remain with bynum and trade for howard in january when the magic have absolutely no leverage

Losoway
07-17-2012, 02:37 PM
and i honestly dont think the howard wants the lakers . no matter how much u stans try to convince yourself .

kobe didnt even wanna take the backseat to a PRIME SHAQ (who carried the lakers most of the time ) and didnt wanna pass to bynum in games where he was going 11-11 in the post

i really dont see this working out for him

IronMan21
07-17-2012, 02:38 PM
just trade him and get it done with. PLEASE

smith&wesson
07-17-2012, 02:41 PM

howards a top 5 player in the nba.

bynum maybe top 20-25

id say there is a big diff wouldnt you :confused:

ThunderousDemon
07-17-2012, 02:42 PM
and i honestly dont think the howard wants the lakers . no matter how much u stans try to convince yourself .

kobe didnt even wanna take the backseat to a PRIME SHAQ (who carried the lakers most of the time ) and didnt wanna pass to bynum in games where he was going 11-11 in the post

i really dont see this working out for him

Well since it's your personal opinion then we all have nothing to worry about then.

dh144498
07-17-2012, 02:44 PM
ummm Lbj has went to 3 finals.

and you can say the same about Boston big 3 and so on, and so on.

talking about the "stacked team" concept. the 2 finals are with the heat, he obviously didnt really take a "stacked" team with the cavs. Apparently only Kobe's lakers are stacked but Lebron gets a pass and, like you mentioned, Boston never got brought up who i quoted originally.

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Well since it's your personal opinion then we all have nothing to worry about then.

lol

Snakeyestx
07-17-2012, 02:50 PM
but just for the hell of it, Orlando isn't making the deal? If everything they want and need is on the table I would be confused as to why the haven't dealt yet :shrug:

Playing hard to get.. there's still plenty of time in the offseason.

Houston's GM is basically taking a "Well, you know what we have to offer, and we know it's what you're looking for, but the off-season is long, and we'll still be here. You go on and take a good look around the league for other offers and when you find they're all short on your expectations, give us a call..."

Les Alexander, owner of the Rockets is bringing out the big guns too. He's been reported to have asked Hakeem Olajuwon (the man who runs the off-season big-man camp Howard has been attending for 3 years now), to try to convince Howard that the grass is indeed greener here, and that staying long term is of great benefit to him. Not only does he get a young team to mold, but he's got a few talented rookies, a veteran swing man, Jeremy Lin's asian marketability (which Howard is looking to expand on), and next year we have enough cap space to offer a max contract to a friend of his - front man Josh Smith.

Staying power? Houston can afford to build it for him if Orlando's ready to deal.

mamba24
07-17-2012, 02:57 PM
i think its time the lakers give orlando a deadline like the nets did. lakers need to get ready for next season without any uncertainty. that was the problem with pau. i would rather this not hang over drew's head as well...

SouthSideRookie
07-17-2012, 03:02 PM
Supposedly Dwight doesn't want LA either. He's hell bent on Brooklyn, million dollar question is how will he get there?

BigCityofDreams
07-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Supposedly Dwight doesn't want LA either. He's hell bent on Brooklyn, million dollar question is how will he get there?

Vet min :)

TeamSeattle
07-17-2012, 03:04 PM

What is this cats deal with Brooklyn. I'm starting to believe that rumor on psd of some hidden lover there, this is pretty strange.

luke21
07-17-2012, 03:05 PM
that wasnt a stragedy . his injury is serious , you think if he goes to the lakers he would suddenly be healthy ? no . he is out for the next 4-6 months without a doubt

i think the lakers should remain with bynum and trade for howard in january when the magic have absolutely no leverage

First of all almost every post you write is garbage!
Your a know it all (really not).

Out for another 4-6months??? He had the surgery in April!
So were going on 7? 8? 9? Months??? Here is something for you to learn buddy, don't believe everything you read! D12 said that to hurry up the process and scare Orlando.

Thank god your not our G.M this is a no brainer trade. Bynum won't work with Nash cause he like you is slooooooooow and all about money.

kblo247
07-17-2012, 03:06 PM

With sign and trades banned for teams like Jersey, LA, and soon next year he's ****ed

TylerSL
07-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Lakers should just keep Bynum........

BigCityofDreams
07-17-2012, 03:12 PM
What is this cats deal with Brooklyn. I'm starting to believe that rumor on psd of some hidden lover there, this is pretty strange.

If he goes to the BKN, have deep playoff runs but never wins a title then fans/media will still love him. But if he did that as a Laker it would be yea he was great but never won.

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 03:16 PM
If this deal doesn't happen I think the Magic will be ***** in terms of getting a fair deal for Dwight.Houston will be the only team left to deal with the Magic so Houston can now lowball the Magic.The Magic gm better make a move soon because his trade partners are not going keep waiting for them to make a deal they will just move on like Brooklyn did.

SouthSideRookie
07-17-2012, 03:17 PM
With sign and trades banned for teams like Jersey, LA, and soon next year he's ****ed

Yeah I know. There really is no way without a three team deal. I forget where I read that his agent is really the one pushing the Brooklyn thing. It makes sense because Olajuwon said that Dwight told him once where he would really like to play and it wasn't Brooklyn.

justinnum1
07-17-2012, 03:17 PM
magic are probably just going to wait and see how lopez looks during the season.

tell dwight that he can get his trade but he has to play until it happens or tell him to stay home and pound sand

IIISSKiLL
07-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Kobe needs another superman to get to the finals haha ok but all joking aside whatever if getting howard to la is what its going to take to see a kobe vs lebron finals then so be it.. get it done !!!

Snakeyestx
07-17-2012, 03:20 PM
that wasnt a stragedy

WTF is a "Stragedy"????

Wait let me guess... the answer will make you look right...

Dwight Howard is currently the victim of a stragedy... a strategic tragedy. He's been planning this form of drama based on human suffering since last season, and has burned everyone and everything in Orlando ever since.

mgsports
07-17-2012, 03:21 PM
Dragic is already back on Suns.

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 03:29 PM
WTF is a "Stragedy"????

Dwight Howard is currently the victim of a stragedy... a strategic tragedy. He's been planning this form of drama based on human suffering since last season, and has burned everyone and everything in Orlando ever since.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

IversonIsKrazy
07-17-2012, 03:40 PM
I thought the problem now was that Bynum wasn't going to resign in Orlando?

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 03:42 PM
BREAKING NEWS:My inside source has indicated 30 yr old Rob Hennigan was seen cured up in the fetal position in a bathroom stall sobbing "what should I do,what should I do."

I'll bring you more as I get it,story still developing.

Mcdoh
07-17-2012, 03:45 PM
WTF is a "Stragedy"????

:laugh:

RLundi
07-17-2012, 03:47 PM
BREAKING NEWS:My inside source has indicated 30 yr old Rob Hennigan was seen cured up in the fetal position in a bathroom stall sobbing "what should I do,what should I do."

I'll bring you more as I get it,story still developing.

I have to admit, I lol'ed.

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 03:52 PM
I have to admit, I lol'ed.

Thank you.:dance:

Ashby
07-17-2012, 03:55 PM
If this deal doesn't happen I think the Magic will be ***** in terms of getting a fair deal for Dwight.Houston will be the only team left to deal with the Magic so Houston can now lowball the Magic.The Magic gm better make a move soon because his trade partners are not going keep waiting for them to make a deal they will just move on like Brooklyn did.

Orlando can also sit him until January and trade him to the Nets. Lopez + Hump + Taylor + Evans + whatever picks they have for Howard, Duhon, Jrich, Big Baby, Qrich?

BayAreaSoldier
07-17-2012, 04:05 PM
What can the lakers offer BESIDES Bynum? If I were Orlando I wouldn't panic and make Dwight ride it out. Drive him crazy, Then most likely flip him to the Nets in January.

MagicBucsSox
07-17-2012, 04:07 PM
What can the lakers offer BESIDES Bynum? If I were Orlando I wouldn't panic and make Dwight ride it out. Drive him crazy, Then most likely flip him to the Nets in January.

Stop talking

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 04:11 PM

Not sure if serious or joking?

BayAreaSoldier
07-17-2012, 04:15 PM
Was Joking.

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Was Joking.

:rolleyes:Yeah right.

ellisgw
07-17-2012, 04:18 PM
how is bynum deal better than the nets trade?
you still have bad contracts with bynum
you still have no 1 round draft picks
you still have no young prospects.
how are you going to rebuild when one asset you traded is gone.

when you build team you need multiple options to rebuild

nets trade
1. four 1st round picks where you move up to get top picks
2 clears cap space to sign players and easier to make trades
3. gives you solid center with less money than bynum plus you have options 1 and 2

BayAreaSoldier
07-17-2012, 04:19 PM
I seriously Would rather have multiple firsts and Brook Lopez then Bynum.

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 04:24 PM
I seriously Would rather have multiple firsts and Brook Lopez then Bynum.

Wait I thought you were joking?:pity:

Cano-Montero...
07-17-2012, 04:40 PM
what's the point of meeting again...

daboywonder2002
07-17-2012, 04:41 PM
are the lakers worried about bynum walking next year? or is this strictly about upgrading their team.

EYDI819
07-17-2012, 04:47 PM

Probably because he will be called the SHAQ 2.0 :D

LASportsFan1996
07-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Just End This, Somehow Jeeze :pity:

ThunderousDemon
07-17-2012, 04:59 PM

:no: :shush:

LakersSaintsLSU
07-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Probably because he will be called the SHAQ 2.0 :D

Was wondering why you would say that...but then i seen your sig...ok buddy:facepalm:

Aust
07-17-2012, 05:24 PM

Nice perspective man. Can't believe that never occurred to me.

I'm guessing the Lakers want Dwight to sign an extension because there are some threats next offseason(Mavs). He most likely wants to resign for max, but I understand both sides

SouthSideRookie
07-17-2012, 05:27 PM

nets trade
3. gives you solid center with less money than bynum plus you have options 1 and 2

:facepalm:

daboywonder2002
07-17-2012, 05:32 PM

nets trade

you can build a team around bynum. he's a CENTERPIECE. lopez is just a PIECE

Vending Machine
07-17-2012, 05:33 PM

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Anon
07-17-2012, 05:34 PM
The trade that has always made the most sense to me is Magic/Lakers/Rockets with Howard to LA, Bynum to Houston, and Orlando starting over. I guess we will see.

looka09
07-17-2012, 05:38 PM
"He will eventually be a Laker" - Chris Broussard on Dwight.

Vending Machine
07-17-2012, 05:40 PM

3 peat? :speechless:

Aust
07-17-2012, 05:48 PM
People continue to underestimate owning a player's bird rights. Bynum won't pass on that money. He might become a FA, only to resign for max money.

LA is one of the few big markets Howard's Adidas big money bonus would kick in, not to mention the bird rights thing again.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-17-2012, 05:50 PM

lol when did the Albino clown say this?

TEXASTITAN
07-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Keep dreaming Laker fans you ain't getting Howard. Gave up your picks for Nash and Bynum won't extend in Orlando and that's ALL you have to trade period. Orlando isn't just going to give you Howard for nothing like when you stole Gasol for peanuts. Close the thread along with the other 100 with nothing new to report. If Stern vetoed Paul to LA you can bet your @$$es he ain't letting you delusional fools have Nash and Howard in the same season.

EastNYLos
07-17-2012, 05:59 PM
hmmm plot thickens

TEXASTITAN
07-17-2012, 05:59 PM

Broussard has already been caught making up "fake" sources the guy isn't credible. Houston isn't taking on Orlando's bad contracts AND giving up our draft picks for Bynum so you can have Howard. Houston has the most to give and take back that's why they are dealing for Howard on their own LA needs a trade partner and Houston won't help you get the guy they've been after all along.

8kobe24
07-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Keep dreaming Laker fans you ain't getting Howard. Gave up your picks for Nash and Bynum won't extend in Orlando and that's ALL you have to trade period. Orlando isn't just going to give you Howard for nothing like when you stole Gasol for peanuts. Close the thread along with the other 100 with nothing new to report. If Stern vetoed Paul to LA you can bet your @$$es he ain't letting you delusional fools have Nash and Howard in the same season.

k

B.G.B
07-17-2012, 06:05 PM

You're Mad?:p

justinnum1
07-17-2012, 06:07 PM
:puke:

sunsfan88
07-17-2012, 06:08 PM
I thought the reason the deal was holding up was because Bynum said he wouldn't sign an extension with Orlando?

jrm2054
07-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Eww yucky

Mcdoh
07-17-2012, 06:09 PM

chill man..:D

Ashby
07-17-2012, 06:10 PM

Why the hell would Bynum or Howard want to extend when they could just go into FA and sign a max contract with the team that has their bird rights that will give them more money and years on their contract?

If the Lakers trade with Orlando, one-on-one, they wouldn't be getting nothing. They'd be getting Bynum. Although, I highly doubt the trade happens without a third team in play.

Stern can't veto a Lakers-Magic trade, he isn't the owner of the Magic.

/endreplyeventhoughiknowheisatroll

Avenged
07-17-2012, 06:11 PM

Well alright then. It's settled.

Ashby
07-17-2012, 06:12 PM
k

Wish I had seen your response. You said more with one letter than I said with several sentences.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-17-2012, 06:13 PM

Yes, but here's the thing...

Darryl Morey smells like poo-poo.

You're Welcome.

DR_1
07-17-2012, 06:14 PM
PLEASE Orlando, SEND HIM TO CHARLOTTE!

8kobe24
07-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Wish I had seen your response. You said more with one letter than I said with several sentences.

My usual response to ignorant know it all's.:D

SouthSideRookie
07-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Why the hell would Bynum or Howard want to extend when they could just go into FA and sign a max contract with the team that has their bird rights that will give them more money and years on their contract?

If the Lakers trade with Orlando, one-on-one, they wouldn't be getting nothing. They'd be getting Bynum. Although, I highly doubt the trade happens without a third team in play.

and this is the reason why Morey won't blink, he knows this. Yeah the Lakers have Bynum but he hasn't given any indication that he would resign with Orlando so there goes that. The Rockets still have everything the Magic are looking for.

Ashby
07-17-2012, 06:19 PM
and this is the reason why Morey won't blink, he knows this. Yeah the Lakers have Bynum but he hasn't given any indication that he would resign with Orlando so there goes that. The Rockets still have everything the Magic are looking for.

Except I don't think the Rockets can take enough bad contracts back for the Magic to trade with them. If it were a three team trade, the Lakers can take probably one bad contract back which I assume would be the worst the Magic have to offer (Jrich?) and the Rockets can take whatever else is left? That's my assumption, or else we'd see Howard in Houston already.

sunsfan88
07-17-2012, 06:26 PM

Except for a good center to replace Howard with.

LOOTERX9
07-17-2012, 06:27 PM
i'd rather brooklyn get howard, the lakers are always good anyways. im bored of the lakers getting the stars. i'm happy stern blocked them from getting cp3

SouthSideRookie
07-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Except I don't think the Rockets can take enough bad contracts back for the Magic to trade with them. If it were a three team trade, the Lakers can take probably one bad contract back which I assume would be the worst the Magic have to offer (Jrich?) and the Rockets can take whatever else is left? That's my assumption, or else we'd see Howard in Houston already.

I believe Houston has to resolve the Lin and Asik deals first in order to proceed a possible Howard deal. From what I've read the Rockets can still work out a trade with the Magic even if they were to acquire both Lin and Asik.

310Casper
07-17-2012, 06:31 PM
i'd rather brooklyn get howard, the lakers are always good anyways. im bored of the lakers getting the stars. i'm happy stern blocked them from getting cp3

jealousy is a bad emotion.

cheer up, bro

LakersSaintsLSU
07-17-2012, 06:34 PM

^ Laker hater #9,897,009 and counting

SouthSideRookie
07-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Except for a good center to replace Howard with.

Yes I understand. The problem is that Bynum won't commit to Orlando so they would be in the exact same position. Also the Lakers lack the assets. While the Rockets don't have that one player that would be considered a centerpiece they offer an overall better deal. Lakers likely need a third team but where are the assets coming from?

nickdymez
07-17-2012, 06:40 PM

hate hate hate hate hate hate

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 06:42 PM
Breaking News: The Orlando Magic gm Rob Hennigan told Dwight Howard to pack his bags he's going to LA.Dwight said I don't have to pack shyt im already in LA *****.Hennigan then called Kupchak to say the deal is over because Dwight's disrespected him on the phone.The Houston Rockets now appear to be the frontrunners for Dwight Howard.

Story still developing,I will keep you updated.

*By the way my source is legit.

Aust
07-17-2012, 06:43 PM
This...

Bynum likes playing in LA. Kobe won't be around forever which means more touches for Bynum. The Lakers would have his BIRD RIGHTS, and they could always add in a no trade clause to appease him.

I honestly don't know why there aren't very many no trade clause contracts in the nba. Kobe's contract is the only one I've actually heard of.

BigBongTheory
07-17-2012, 06:45 PM

Watch out! We got another clueless, arrogant, internet tough guy here.

venom518
07-17-2012, 06:48 PM
Breaking News: The Orlando Magic gm Rob Hennigan told Dwight Howard to pack his bags he's going to LA.Dwight said I don't have to pack shyt im already in LA *****.Hennigan then called Kupchak to say the deal is over because Dwight's disrespected him on the phone.The Houston Rockets now appear to be the frontrunners for Dwight Howard.

I'll believe that when me s**t turns purple, and smells like rainbow sherbert.

RLundi
07-17-2012, 06:49 PM

Now, I could be wrong, but I'm almost 100% positive Dwight Howard isn't on PSD.

drew_ellis_23
07-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Who gives a ****. LA is the flavor of the week? Next week it will be Dallas, then NJ again. He will be in Orlando and be unhappy for the season. Until he is actually dealt, that is my stance. Tired of the ****ing Dwight is going here threads. On and on, and on!

RollinDeep
07-17-2012, 06:59 PM

Seems legit. You should put it up on twitter.

Aust
07-17-2012, 07:04 PM

Good to see someone who gets it

lakersiznumber1
07-17-2012, 07:05 PM

lol u madd someone has 2 challenge mia.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-17-2012, 07:08 PM
Who gives a ****. LA is the flavor of the week? Next week it will be Dallas, then NJ again. He will be in Orlando and be unhappy for the season. Until he is actually dealt, that is my stance. Tired of the ****ing Dwight is going here threads. On and on, and on!

There is no such thing as New Jersey Nets anymore, it's now Brooklyn Nets. You're like the 20th person I've had to correct. Get it through your thick skull.

Tmath
07-17-2012, 07:16 PM
So how did the meeting go?

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-17-2012, 07:17 PM
So how did the meeting go?

Good. Drank a few beers, watched some old clips of Steel Magnolia, and then came to the conclusion that nothing was imminent.

omagicdon
07-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Omg some people will beleve anythn.
Dwight Coward won't ever b laker...he would always b known as shaq 2.o
A FREAKN FUGAZI!!

SouthSideRookie
07-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Good. Drank a few beers, watched some old clips of Steel Magnolia, and then came to the conclusion that nothing was imminent.

Was Jack there? :cool:

Chazm
07-17-2012, 07:21 PM
This isn't the same as shaq because his contract was up and he signed with the Lakers.
One year is left in Dwight's contract. Not sure how the 2 are the same

EYDI819
07-17-2012, 07:23 PM
Was wondering why you would say that...but then i seen your sig...ok buddy:facepalm:

what does it have to do with my sig? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Who was Superman? SHAQ... dwight same
Who went to LA from Orlando as a main guy named superman? SHAQ... so will dwight if he signs...

figure out the pieces before you facepalm :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

blue bleeder09
07-17-2012, 07:26 PM
what does it have to do with my sig? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Who was Superman? SHAQ... dwight same
Who went to LA from Orlando as a main guy named superman? SHAQ... so will dwight if he signs...

figure out the pieces before you facepalm :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

what are you in this forum for anyway shouldnt you be getting ready for next years lottery :laugh:

EYDI819
07-17-2012, 07:29 PM
what are you in this forum for anyway shouldnt you be getting ready for next years lottery :laugh:

I think you should fix your grammar first before butting in this conversation... The correct grammar is "WHY are you in this forum anyway?"

And why are you so butt hurt? Is it because th truth hurts? lol

Is this a Laker forum? or NBA forum? hmmmm

blue bleeder09
07-17-2012, 07:33 PM
I think you should fix your grammar first before butting in this conversation... The correct grammar is "WHY are you in this forum anyway?"

another english teacher? Is that the best you could come up with ?

As for the Truth I belive I just stated the truth" lottery " :D

LakersSaintsLSU
07-17-2012, 07:35 PM

:D warriors fan? HA SUX to be you

Aust
07-17-2012, 07:35 PM
^Play nice

Is today the final day for teams to be able to amnesty a player?

EYDI819
07-17-2012, 07:39 PM
another english teacher? Is that the best you could come up with ?

As for the Truth I belive I just stated the truth" lottery " :D

You can say about the lottery as much as you want... It is not like it matters to me... I enjoy the game not the politics...

English teacher? LOL... Even a first grader knows better than you... So you are accepting that you are a fully grown stupid man that does not understand Grammar? If so, then I am fine by that.

Why are you even butt hurt anyways? It is not like you have Dwight already... Wait first until he signs with you before you ride his D***... You will just look ******** if he doesn't sign with the Lakers. People might think you are a prostitute that is riding somebody's D*** before he actually plays for your team. Goodluck with that! :D

LakersSaintsLSU
07-17-2012, 07:40 PM
^Play nice

Is today the final day for teams to be able to amnesty a player?

EYDI819
07-17-2012, 07:41 PM
:D warriors fan? HA SUX to be you

Sux to be me? Wow... Is basketball your life? lols I have a life outside of following basketball... So i think my life is fine... I am a real fan through thick and thin... Not like bandwagoneers who dont even know the history of their team... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I think that is you! :D

EYDI819
07-17-2012, 07:44 PM

facepalming another Laker fan... You sir are classy for a Laker fan :D

LakersSaintsLSU
07-17-2012, 07:45 PM
Sux to be me? Wow... Is basketball your life? lols I have a life outside of following basketball... So i think my life is fine... I am a real fan through thick and thin... Not like bandwagoneers who dont even know the history of their team... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I think that is you! :D

No you dont, but if your looking for a fire(which seems you are} Then ill be your huckleberry :guns:

Lakeshow24KB
07-17-2012, 07:46 PM
You can say about the lottery as much as you want... It is not like it matters to me... I enjoy the game not the politics...

English teacher? LOL... Even a first grader knows better than you... So you are accepting that you are a fully grown stupid man that does not understand Grammar? If so, then I am fine by that.

Why are you even butt hurt anyways? It is not like you have Dwight already... Wait first until he signs with you before you ride his D***... You will just look ******** if he doesn't sign with the Lakers. People might think you are a prostitute that is riding somebody's D*** before he actually plays for your team. Goodluck with that! :D

OMG you made good luck two words when it should be one!! You capitalized "dick" when it's in the middle of the sentence. You suck at grammar OMG no way! :facepalm: who gives a ****? we're in a sports forum not writing an english essay.

KW93KB24
07-17-2012, 07:47 PM

At the end of the day, the lakers **** all over the warriors. So you can pretty much go **** yourself.

LakersSaintsLSU
07-17-2012, 07:49 PM
facepalming another Laker fan... You sir are classy for a Laker fan :D

Im face palming his "can we all get along" comment.He may be passive
about your excessive trolling but i wont be

EYDI819
07-17-2012, 07:49 PM
OMG you made good luck two words when it should be one!! You capitalized "dick" when it's in the middle of the sentence. You suck at grammar OMG no way! :facepalm: who gives a ****? we're in a sports forum not writing an english essay.

hahahaha Lakers fans are great!

EYDI819
07-17-2012, 07:50 PM
At the end of the day, the lakers **** all over the warriors. So you can pretty much go **** yourself.

Are you the Lakers? I guess I don't have to care about your comment because you contribute NOTHING to the Lakers. Good job on being a d*** though!

blue bleeder09
07-17-2012, 07:52 PM
are you the lakers? I guess i don't have to care about your comment because you contribute nothing to the lakers. Good job on being a d*** though!

u mad ?;)

EYDI819
07-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Im face palming his "can we all get along" comment.He may be passive
about your excessive trolling but i wont be

Wow a tough guy!

Tell me something... are you a Laker fan or a Shaq fan?

EYDI819
u mad ?;)

no... are you? :D

KW93KB24
Are you the Lakers? I guess I don't have to care about your comment because you contribute NOTHING to the Lakers. Good job on being a d*** though!

Like i said, just go in a corner and **** yourself.

EYDI819
07-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Homers Homers Homers....

KW93KB24
07-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Can't wait until dwight's a laker and watch him dominate the warriors. Lol.

EYDI819
07-17-2012, 07:57 PM

Can't wait until he's not a Laker and you eat your own words! hahahaha gotcha

KW93KB24
07-17-2012, 07:57 PM
I'm just busting your balls man. Don't get too mad.

KW93KB24
07-17-2012, 07:59 PM
Anyways, i want this **** to end. I'm honestly at the point where if he gets traded to LA i would be happy, but if he goes somewhere else i wouldn't care. Actually idgaf anymore, just want it to end.

EYDI819
07-17-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm just busting your balls man. Don't get too mad.

I am not mad... I am actually laughing over here because your fellow Laker fan was :mad: when I got them hahaha... Good laugh though man :D

blue bleeder09
07-17-2012, 08:02 PM

theo could dominate the warriors :D

KW93KB24
07-17-2012, 08:04 PM
I am not mad... I am actually laughing over here because your fellow Laker fan was :mad: when I got them hahaha... Good laugh though man :D

I used to get mad at little things people say, but i can now ignore the trolls.

KW93KB24
07-17-2012, 08:05 PM
theo could dominate the warriors :D

Lol. Don't forget about joe smith.

KW93KB24
07-17-2012, 08:06 PM
I honestly believe howard won't be a laker though.

EYDI819
07-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Lol. Don't forget about joe smith.

hey hey hey now! Joe was a warrior :D

KW93KB24
07-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Just watching espn and dave mcnememian (sp) said he doesn't think AB17 would walk away from orlando if he's offered the max and it shouldn't present a major problem in the trade talks.

Davidgta1
07-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Don't Believe it

85BearsDefense
07-17-2012, 08:50 PM
This...

Bynum likes playing in LA. Kobe won't be around forever which means more touches for Bynum. The Lakers would have his BIRD RIGHTS, and they could always add in a no trade clause to appease him.

I honestly don't know why there aren't very many no trade clause contracts in the nba. Kobe's contract is the only one I've actually heard of.

Dirk has one as well

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 09:02 PM
All the nba analyst are saying that it has to be a 3team deal because Orlando wants to shed some of their bad contracts.The Orlando gm is so stubborn.

310Casper
07-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Orlando gm's over greediness is gonna come back to bite him in the ***

Chazm
07-17-2012, 09:10 PM
All the nba analyst are saying that it has to be a 3team deal because Orlando wants to shed some of their bad contracts.The Orlando gm is so stubborn.

Yeah if stubborn also means smart

agureghian
07-17-2012, 09:11 PM
honestly its both sides n the wrong; mostly dwight though.

Dwight needs to realize that he wont be traded unless he signs an extension. If he doesnt want to sign an extension then he should shut up and sit out the season.

ink
07-17-2012, 09:19 PM

Yeah because Dwight has proven to be such a great leader when he had his first chance. lol. Gawd, Dwight Howard as the Lakers franchise player sounds sad for a proud organization.