PDA

View Full Version : Grant Hill narrows list down to Knicks, Heat and Lakers

AI
07-15-2012, 10:09 AM
@FrankIsolaNYDN
Grant Hill, NBA's second oldest player behind Kurt Thomas, is considering Knicks, Lakers & Heat. Hill's wife, the singer Tamia, prefers NY
29 minutes ago

@FrankIsolaNYDN
The Knicks recently met with free agent Grant Hill in Las Vegas, sources tell the Daily News.
32 minutes ago

If his wife is pushing for New York, there's a good chance he signs there.

aztr0
07-15-2012, 10:13 AM
Grant Hill is not signing with the Knicks. He is a habitual user of the Knicks to get a better deal with another team.

MiamiBoy77
07-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Didn't he retire?

StinkEye
He'd be silly to go to NY. I can see him going to LA so he can actually play. Not to mention playing with Stevie and competing for a 'ship.

jp611
What use do the Heat have for him?

seikou8
Grant Hill is not signing with the Knicks. He is a habitual user of the Knicks to get a better deal with another team.

this

AI
07-15-2012, 10:17 AM
He'd be silly to go to NY. I can see him going to LA so he can actually play. Not to mention playing with Stevie and competing for a 'ship.

He'd start at the 2 guard until Shumpert returns.

Jint.
07-15-2012, 10:18 AM

He would be the starting SG in NY.. until Shumpert returns

LongIslandIcedZ
07-15-2012, 10:19 AM
Grant Hill used the Knicks for more money last year, I have no doubt he's doing the same this year. What can Miami offer him?

Knicks21
07-15-2012, 10:20 AM
He will be a Laker.

xxplayerxx23
07-15-2012, 10:21 AM
Grant hill is going to meet with NY Write Grant hi on the contract with the Knicks then get a call from LA and rip up the knicks contract and sign with LA

AI
He'll probably sign for the vet minimum.

nycericanguy

Considering that all those 3 teams can only offer the vet min, I doubt that's his motivation.

SenileStern
07-15-2012, 10:36 AM
If his wife really loved him, she wouldn't want him to be on another hopeless team like the Knicks. Just let him go a year or two to LA ffs.

majmarcus
07-15-2012, 10:41 AM
As a Laker fan I just wana say from the bottom of my heart. Tamia, STFU, U dont know ish!!!!!

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-15-2012, 10:42 AM
I wouldnt be surprised if he signed with the Nets. Not because I'm a Nets fan but more so because he'd get more playing time behind Wallace instead of Melo, he has the same chance if not better to win a title, and he'll still be able to live in NY.

justinnum1
07-15-2012, 10:48 AM

None, even tho i would like him.

If he wants a ring he won't be going to NY. Much better chance at a ring with LA or miami.

Mr. Baller
07-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Didn't even think we would be interested in him. Don't even really want him, he is never gonna see the court and he could get solid PT in NY or LA

zB_#85
07-15-2012, 11:27 AM

This. Shard, Battier, Miller all at his position. No need.

AI
07-15-2012, 11:39 AM
I wouldnt be surprised if he signed with the Nets. Not because I'm a Nets fan but more so because he'd get more playing time behind Wallace instead of Melo, he has the same chance if not better to win a title, and he'll still be able to live in NY.

Sorry, had to laugh :laugh2:

xxplayerxx23
07-15-2012, 11:42 AM

No offense but neither team is going anywhere. Nets dont have a bench. I got the call to be a bench piece for them.I like the nets and the way they are going but they are not a contender this year.

justinnum1
07-15-2012, 11:43 AM

Probably a better shot on the nets. I dont't trust melo iso ball

Hunter48MVP
07-15-2012, 11:53 AM
the lakers are the best fit

ball4reel
07-15-2012, 11:58 AM
Probably a better shot on the nets. I dont't trust melo iso ball

Tell us how you really feel about the Knicks :speechless:

Chronz
07-15-2012, 12:00 PM
Grant Hill used the Knicks for more money last year, I have no doubt he's doing the same this year. What can Miami offer him?
Can't they all offer him the same tho

YoungOne
07-15-2012, 12:04 PM
well very surprising..

knicks=love
07-15-2012, 12:06 PM
He'll go to LA. I can't really see him going to Miami.

DQL
07-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Knicks need to sign him and Fisher and play his lineup some time

Fisher/Kidd/Hill/Thomas/Camby :speechless:

DitchDat
07-15-2012, 12:15 PM
He will end up with the Lakers. I called it a week ago.

allday823
07-15-2012, 12:18 PM
U jerk offs are so annoying why do u go out of ur way to **** on the knicks who the hell are u? The knicks are just like every other team trying to compete

sharqstealth
07-15-2012, 12:21 PM
Tell us how you really feel about the Knicks :speechless:

Justin will tell you "I just hate the Knicks, and whatever the Knicks do I will still continue to hate and troll them!" lol

KnicksR4Real
07-15-2012, 12:21 PM
LA or NY. Miami has not playing time for him.

themadstork
07-15-2012, 12:23 PM
U jerk offs are so annoying why do u go out of ur way to **** on the knicks who the hell are u? The knicks are just like every other team trying to compete

Because Knick fans, despite not having witnessed their team winning anything in their lifetime, continue to act like their team is NBA royalty. When, in fact, their team is the NBA version of the Jets.

Other fans find that annoying.

Pretty simple, actually.

-Stork

StinkEye
07-15-2012, 12:24 PM
He'd start at the 2 guard until Shumpert returns.

He would be the starting SG in NY.. until Shumpert returns
Knicks are named in every free agent rumour. I don't see any reason for him to choose NYK ove LAL.

AI
07-15-2012, 12:26 PM
Knicks are named in every free agent rumour. I don't see any reason for him to choose NYK ove LAL.

Simple really, he'd start in NY. Is Grant Hill going to send Kobe to the bench?

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-15-2012, 12:30 PM
Sorry, had to laugh :laugh2:

Oh im sorry, should I correct that too you have no chance?

No offense but neither team is going anywhere. Nets dont have a bench. I got the call to be a bench piece for them.I like the nets and the way they are going but they are not a contender this year.

I think the Nets are gathering up a very nice bench. Not the greatest but its shaping up okay. We have Marshon coming off the bench, Tele one of the best euro players last year, Reggie Evans who is a very solid rebounder, CJ Watson who is a solid back up, Taylor who should be a very good combo guard (can shoot 3s and play great defense), and with a backup C and maybe Grant Hill I think that would be a good bench.

StinkEye
07-15-2012, 12:31 PM

it's as simple as Grant being 6'8" (able to play SF), able to actually compete for a championship (something that the Knicks are not likely to be doing, no offense,) and playing beside his buddy Steve Nash. LAL is the ideal location out of the 3 choices.

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-15-2012, 12:32 PM

Grant Hill is a 3....

_Supreme_
07-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Grant Hill is one my all time favourite classy personalities, so I would always welcome him to my team, but to be honest we (Miami) don't need another SF :shrug:

WhiteSoxGod
07-15-2012, 12:37 PM
LOL now all the Knicks need to do is sign Charles Oakley, Patrick Ewing, and Horace Grant.

themadstork
07-15-2012, 12:38 PM
LOL now all the Knicks need to do is sign Charles Oakley, Patrick Ewing, and Horace Grant.

I'm sure AARP has already contacted Dolan about setting up some corporate space in the Garden.

-Stork

AI
07-15-2012, 12:39 PM
it's as simple as Grant being 6'8" (able to play SF), able to actually compete for a championship (something that the Knicks are not likely to be doing, no offense,) and playing beside his buddy Steve Nash. LAL is the ideal location out of the 3 choices.

Grant Hill is a 3....

He can play both the 2/3, I don't see him getting much time behind Kobe/Artest.

xxplayerxx23
07-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Oh im sorry, should I correct that too you have no chance?

I think the Nets are gathering up a very nice bench. Not the greatest but its shaping up okay. We have Marshon coming off the bench, Tele one of the best euro players last year, Reggie Evans who is a very solid rebounder, CJ Watson who is a solid back up, Taylor who should be a very good combo guard (can shoot 3s and play great defense), and with a backup C and maybe Grant Hill I think that would be a good bench.

If you go Hill I would agree thats a soild bench. But wouldnt the euro guy start unless you guys are sure your getting hump back?

WhiteSoxGod
07-15-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm sure AARP has already contacted Dolan about setting up some corporate space in the Garden.

-Stork

lol Yeah now introducing the Knicks starting PG.....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wcXHU4jSkno/TKuui07SNxI/AAAAAAAAAMU/WOU-d6Xmwrg/s1600/Magoo_cel_3.jpg

_Supreme_
07-15-2012, 12:43 PM

He would probably start over Artest.

Gritz
07-15-2012, 12:45 PM
He's going to sign with the Lakers my sources say

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-15-2012, 12:47 PM
If you go Hill I would agree thats a soild bench. But wouldnt the euro guy start unless you guys are sure your getting hump back?

Nah Hump will be back for sure. We have his bird rights and can give him a 3 year 26 Mil. A bit high but we're already over the cap so it doesn't matter.

StinkEye
07-15-2012, 12:49 PM

I can see him getting plenty of time behind, or infront of Artest. The Lakers will be a different team with Nash running the point. Don't be surprised to see the Lakers with smaller lineups this year, having SF's at the PF slot. It's not like he'll get that much more time with Melo, Shump, Novak, and Smith there. He wont even be utilized as effectively in NY. Look at how Fields' numbers dropped with Melo in the lineup.

FriedTofuz
07-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Lakers lakers lakers

EasternStar
07-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Nets make more sense for Hill than the Knicks.

FriedTofuz
07-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Hes going to sign with the lakers, nash is already recruiting him, and it seems likely that howard will become a laker as well

xxplayerxx23
07-15-2012, 01:01 PM
Nah Hump will be back for sure. We have his bird rights and can give him a 3 year 26 Mil. A bit high but we're already over the cap so it doesn't matter.

oh then yeah the bench isnt as bad as I first thought.IMO knicks and nets are close we are just going to have to see what happens. I love bringing back a rivarly though. BK VS NYC going to both places is going to be fun :)

Jarvo
07-15-2012, 01:21 PM
Laker

gotoHcarolina52
07-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Grant's going to LaLa Land. The HEAT don't have space for him and the Knicks . . . well . . . LOL.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-15-2012, 01:30 PM
I am using up my 10,000th post here on PSD...to recruit Grant Hill.

Steve Nash is waiting for you Grant. Come to the Lakers! :dance:

Steve Nash > Tamia Hill ;)

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-15-2012, 01:33 PM
oh then yeah the bench isnt as bad as I first thought.IMO knicks and nets are close we are just going to have to see what happens. I love bringing back a rivarly though. BK VS NYC going to both places is going to be fun :)

It definitely should, a rivalry is always awesome.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-15-2012, 01:33 PM
Seriously, I just don't see the appeal by playing with the Knicks. The only guy worth playing with on that team is Jason Kidd. Yes, he's old, but he's the consummate professional and a guy that will always try to help your game.

Other than that, besides the over exaggerated NY media hype, there's really no reason for Grant to go there. Knicks aren't even a top 4 seed unfortunately. Lakers give him the best chance at a championship.

Ty Fast
07-15-2012, 01:35 PM
he'll go 2 miami so he can win a ring

goose14741
07-15-2012, 01:40 PM
Title? Heat, playing time? Knicks, to buddy up? Lakers with nash

I say he picks lakers, but for the first time ever hes actually considering the knicks, its not like hes using them for leverage since all the teams can only offer the vet min. He would start the whole year at the 2 in my opinion. Even when shump returns. Knicks would be so deep. Why r bkn ppl adding themselves to the list?

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-15-2012, 01:42 PM
he'll go 2 miami so he can win a ring

Yeah well he won't play as you already have LBJ and Battier at the 3 spot.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-15-2012, 01:43 PM
That would be a dumb decision for him to go to NY just because of his wife.

I mean so what, the guy has 2 yrs left in his career. He's been playing in PHX the last 5 or 6 or whatever years there, what's another last 2 more yrs out in the Pacific coast?

Just dumb if he goes to the Knicks. His wife should be more understanding knowing that his career is going to wind down in 1 or 2 yrs. Then after that, she can sing sing sing all she wants in the BIg Apple. :pity:

justinnum1
07-15-2012, 01:44 PM
Yeah well he won't play as you already have LBJ and Battier at the 3 spot.

In all fairness lebron plays every spot, there would be minutes for hill, probably not as many as in NY or LA but he would get 15min a game in miami.

utl768
07-15-2012, 01:44 PM
heat have no use for him

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-15-2012, 01:47 PM
In all fairness lebron plays every spot, there would be minutes for hill, probably not as many as in NY or LA but he would get 15min a game in miami.

Miami is fine without him. You guys are going after every free agent, lol.

The Lakers legitimately need a bench and guys who can compliment Nash's game. All we have on the bench right now are Blake, Ebanks and McRoberts. :puke:

That is horrible as ****, I hate all 3 of those players, all 3 of them are inept.

We need some fire power, high basketball IQ, with defense etc. Our bench stinks, which is why as of right now, we don't have a shot at beating OKC or Miami. If we don't improve that bench, we're not going anywhere.

justinnum1
07-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Miami is fine without him. You guys are going after every free agent, lol.

The Lakers legitimately need a bench and guys who can compliment Nash's game. All we have on the bench right now are Blake, Ebanks and McRoberts. :puke:

That is horrible as ****, I hate all 3 of those players, all 3 of them are inept.

We need some fire power, high basketball IQ, with defense etc. Our bench stinks, which is why as of right now, we don't have a shot at beating OKC or Miami. If we don't improve that bench, we're not going anywhere.

I would be shocked if he doesn't go to LA, im just saying their would be some play time in miami for him.

bearadonisdna
07-15-2012, 01:54 PM
This bum needs to retire.

king4day
07-15-2012, 01:57 PM

I don't think any of those teams have cap space to offer more than the vets min. So barring a sign and trade there's probably a real chance he goes to NY.

king4day
07-15-2012, 01:58 PM
This bum needs to retire.

Hill has been a very good player for the last 5 years for the Suns. Not sure who you're watching to think he's a bum.

TylerSL
07-15-2012, 02:01 PM
I love Grant Hill, but unless Miller retires, there really isnt room on our roster next year. When Varnado comes over next year, and with the signing of Lewis our full 15 man roster is all but set.

PG.Chalmers/Cole/Harris
SG.Wade/Allen/Miller
SF.Lebron/Battier/Jones
PF.Bosh/Haslem/Lewis/Varnado
C.Anthony/Pittman

The only possible opening is if Miller retires, but even at that, I dont see where he would get to play. Lebron, Wade, Allen, and Battier will take all 48 minutes at the wing, Miller will only get to play garbage minutes at the end of blowouts, and Jones wont even dress. I love Grant Hill, but if he still wants a meaningful career were he actually plays, he needs to go elsewhere.

His best option is the Lakers IMO. Stick with Nash and he would start when they get rid of Artest, which I believe Artest will be amnistied when the Lakers relize nobody is willing to include him in any trades.

mvb815
07-15-2012, 02:01 PM
go to la for pt
go to ny for your wife
or go to mia for a ring

lakersiznumber1
07-15-2012, 02:02 PM
i dont know why heats are even on the list or even tryin to pick him up. heats are stacked but they still haven't picked up a player who protects the basket and cleans up the board. They should of went for kenyan martin not lewis and they still need a center.

Losoway
07-15-2012, 02:53 PM
man if we get grant hill we will be stacked with AGE !

i hope the knicks dont bite

Losoway
07-15-2012, 02:54 PM
I love Grant Hill, but unless Miller retires, there really isnt room on our roster next year. When Varnado comes over next year, and with the signing of Lewis our full 15 man roster is all but set.

PG.Chalmers/Cole/Harris
SG.Wade/Allen/Miller
SF.Lebron/Battier/Jones
PF.Bosh/Haslem/Lewis/Varnado
C.Anthony/Pittman

The only possible opening is if Miller retires, but even at that, I dont see where he would get to play. Lebron, Wade, Allen, and Battier will take all 48 minutes at the wing, Miller will only get to play garbage minutes at the end of blowouts, and Jones wont even dress. I love Grant Hill, but if he still wants a meaningful career were he actually plays, he needs to go elsewhere.

His best option is the Lakers IMO. Stick with Nash and he would start when they get rid of Artest, which I believe Artest will be amnistied when the Lakers relize nobody is willing to include him in any trades.

jones and miller is retiring i believe

and bosh probably would play center more then Pf this year

BUT I AGREE the heat doesnt need hill .

gotoHcarolina52
07-15-2012, 03:01 PM

Jones said he's returning unless he gets traded, and Miller will be meeting with doctors soon to determine whether he needs back surgery.

AI
07-15-2012, 03:05 PM
Hope we land him.

PG Kidd/Felton/Prigioni
SG Hill/Smith/Shumpert
SF Melo/Novak/White
PF Amare/Thomas
C Chandler/Camby

:drool:

bearadonisdna
07-15-2012, 03:05 PM
Hill has been a very good player for the last 5 years for the Suns. Not sure who you're watching to think he's a bum.

Not buying it.

TylerSL
07-15-2012, 03:08 PM

Jones I dont think will, he is just really tired. He played the entire 10-11 season, then didnt get any rest in the offseason because he is the Treasurer of the Players Union and was working to end the lockout. Then the NBA had this hectic 66 game season. So for him, its basically been 1 long season that started in training camp September 2010. Thats 22 months without much of a break, and remember, Miami has played in June the last 2 years, so he didnt even get that time off. He just needs rest.

Miller might retire, but he has made it known that will only retire if his back needs surgery. However, even if his back needs surgery that doesnt necessarily mean he will retire, it also depends on how long and hard the recovery process will be. If he can avoid it, he will play next year So I'm kind of at a wash with him.

Losoway
07-15-2012, 03:40 PM
i think miller should retire he looks terrible (health wise) on the court he limps up and down the court

but i think the knicks will land grant hill

i cant imagine kobe and grant on the same team .

Cfrey
07-15-2012, 03:41 PM
you all ask what miama has left to offer... its a ring fellas

numba1CHANGsta
07-15-2012, 03:42 PM
Whats up with everyone wanting to be a Heat? :facepalm:

justinnum1
07-15-2012, 03:46 PM

most of the time players use miami for leverage.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Hope we land him.

PG Kidd/Felton/Prigioni
SG Hill/Smith/Shumpert
SF Melo/Novak/White
PF Amare/Thomas
C Chandler/Camby

:drool:

In my estimation, I don't think that team is just good enough. No offense.

Iron24th
07-15-2012, 05:48 PM

+1

The guy looks like he's 30 not 39.

knicks=love
07-15-2012, 05:50 PM

this sounds so awkward

Gagan136
07-15-2012, 05:53 PM
i think miller should retire he looks terrible (health wise) on the court he limps up and down the court

but i think the knicks will land grant hill

i cant imagine kobe and grant on the same team .

Before this off season could you imagine Nash and Kobe on the same team? Kobe and Nash have been trying to recruit him. I think its between the Knicks and LA, he will get to start in NY until Shump returns and he will get his minutes in LA as well.

believeinNYK
07-15-2012, 06:03 PM
prob goin to the lakers, hell be paired with nash again, he's used the knicks before

Hoopin&Swoopin
07-15-2012, 06:13 PM
In my estimation, I don't think that team is just good enough. No offense.

You may be right, this team might not be good enough but it will likely be due to chemistry issues, not bad offense. This team has the potential to be an offensive juggernaut (if they click).

JerseysFinest
07-15-2012, 06:16 PM
I hope he chooses Brooklyn, but I feel like the allure of Los Angeles is too much for him not to go there. His good friends Nash and Kobe are there, and it's L.A. But if his wife wants to go to New York, and he listens, I think it's possible. He recently met with Billy King and I'm sure Deron has been in contact with him.

FreakaNashur
07-15-2012, 06:28 PM
if hill goes to LA its because of Nash.

he should come to miami though.

mark1125
07-15-2012, 06:37 PM
you all ask what miama has left to offer... its a ring fellas

I don't think anyone asked that.

Aust
07-15-2012, 06:38 PM
As a Laker fan, I want him here bad :pray:

AllBall
07-15-2012, 07:21 PM
If his wife is pushing for New York, there's a good chance he signs there.

lol, when will fans realize that players are mentioning these big name teams to get buzz but the teams are not actually interested. Especially with naming the Knicks, no one wants to go there, but having the media push with their name circulation just up their stock.

Anyways, the fit makes more sense in LA.

AI
07-15-2012, 07:31 PM
lol, when will fans realize that players are mentioning these big name teams to get buzz but the teams are not actually interested. Especially with naming the Knicks, no one wants to go there, but having the media push with their name circulation just up their stock.

Grant Hill's agent, is that you?

Knick_Fever
07-15-2012, 07:38 PM

I agree. It would be nice to have him in NY but he belongs on the Lakers. He's definitely a better fit there.

DragonJaii
07-15-2012, 07:57 PM
lakers for sure.

flatbush knicks
07-15-2012, 08:10 PM
where would he find playing time on the knicks with novak and melo we good i wouldn't mind it tho

justinnum1
07-15-2012, 08:12 PM
where would he find playing time on the knicks with novak and melo we good i wouldn't mind it tho

you guys could really use hill.

D-Leethal
07-15-2012, 08:14 PM

Plenty of minutes at the 2/3 for him. He would start most likely.

dodie53
07-15-2012, 08:15 PM
go to LA.

AI
07-15-2012, 08:18 PM
you guys could really use hill.

Yes, we could.

MintBerryCrunch
07-15-2012, 09:13 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the Lakers have mini MLE, which Miami used on Ray Ray?

Da Knicks
07-15-2012, 09:27 PM

12-22 year olds who know the Knicks had no training camp, new faces, new coach, half the team missing in the playoffs, saw Melo go on a tear and are scared of the Knicks... If you are not scared of a team you just mind your own business, some in here have no life need to get layed and quit acting like this is a chat room... Lol

Slug3
07-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the Lakers have mini MLE, which Miami used on Ray Ray?

Yes lakers still have it and last I heard is they were holding onto it incase the get Howard and need to pick up a quality big man with it.

3ballbomber
07-15-2012, 09:36 PM
heat have lebron, wade, bosh & battier what use did they have for Allen & Lewis or anybody else for that matter. Heat wants to add everybody for cheap lol. more is not enough.

IIISSKiLL
07-15-2012, 09:50 PM

they can offer him a ring.. i say la gets him

Punk
07-15-2012, 09:58 PM
Don't believe him. Again. I prefer Barnes.

MintBerryCrunch
07-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Don't believe him. Again. I prefer Barnes.

Why, exactly? Barnes was pitiful this year

Mr Costanza
07-15-2012, 10:12 PM
Why, exactly? Barnes was pitiful this year

Mintberrycrunch may be the best name on PSD. (besides domefavors of course)

blastmasta26
07-15-2012, 10:27 PM
As an NBA fan, Hill belongs on the Lakers, re-uniting with Nash and solidifying a great starting lineup. As a Knick fan, Hill belongs in NY as a starting 2 and backup 3.

MintBerryCrunch
07-15-2012, 11:00 PM
Mintberrycrunch may be the best name on PSD. (besides domefavors of course)

Domefavors sounds pretty ****ing awesome, I will gladly accept defeat

MarkieMark48
07-15-2012, 11:01 PM
C'mon to Miami!

Theshizzz
07-16-2012, 02:38 AM
Heard the Knicks were interested, but they passed because they felt he was just too young.

justinnum1
07-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Heard the Knicks were interested, but they passed because they felt he was just too young.

lol. funny thing is hill would probably be their best bench player

nystandup
07-16-2012, 10:32 AM
lol. funny thing is hill would probably be their best bench player

Why is that funny, he's a good bench player isn't he?

Dee_Edge
07-16-2012, 01:55 PM
....he could start in LA.
....but that would be a REALLY old team.

knicks=love
07-16-2012, 04:21 PM
....he could start in LA.
....but that would be a REALLY old team.

he would start in NY, and they already are an old team. kurt thomas is the oldest player in the league and grant hill is the 2nd oldest.

money millz
07-16-2012, 04:26 PM
lmao how is that funny ?