PDA

View Full Version : The Official Dwight Howard Thread: Part 3

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Avenged
07-15-2012, 01:34 AM
You guys love talking about it..

(This is the old thread which exceeded 1,000 posts)

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=740069

JRomo10
07-15-2012, 01:37 AM
Next week we are gonna be on Dwight Howard thread part:107474748747474
Like nike says JUST DO IT

5ass
07-15-2012, 01:40 AM
Next week we are gonna be on Dwight Howard thread part:107474748747474
Like nike says JUST DO IT

do what?

*Superman*
07-15-2012, 01:44 AM
Sam Amico ‏@SamAmicoFSO
High-ranking officials from several teams involved in Dwight Howard chase say all recent talks now dead. "Cavs walked away again," says one.

Houston, please, just get this done already.

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-15-2012, 01:46 AM

Can they properly if they sign Asik and Lin? Wouldn't that severely limit the amount of cap relief they can give the Magic?

Cano-Montero...
07-15-2012, 01:50 AM

Yeah...pls pls pls

*Superman*
07-15-2012, 01:54 AM
Can they properly if they sign Asik and Lin? Wouldn't that severely limit the amount of cap relief they can give the Magic?

Depends who the Magic want them to take back, but Lin's offer isn't that bad, he is making like 5.25M for a year. If Chicago doesn't match Asik it wouldn't be good for the Magic, but at this point, you gotta take what you get, Houston makes the most sense, but they have to accept taking on J-Rich and at least Duhon.

Xplicit
07-15-2012, 01:59 AM
Lakers take
Howard
Clark
Walton
Q.Richardson

Cavs take
Bynum
J.Richardson
Davis
Duhon

Orlando take
Varejao
Samuels
Harangody
Gibson
Eyenga
+3 picks
-------------------------------
all Orlando bad contract wishlist has been moved except Turkoglu, they got 3 young expiring contract (2 low salary) + they got 3 picks..

EasternStar
07-15-2012, 02:01 AM
These 3 Dwight threads are a complete overload of information do you think?:laugh2:

*Superman*
07-15-2012, 02:03 AM
Lakers take
Howard
Clark
Walton
Q.Richardson

Cavs take
Bynum
J.Richardson
Davis
Duhon

Orlando take
Varejao
Samuels
Harangody
Gibson
+3 picks
all Orlando bad contract wishlist has been moved except Turkoglu, they got 3 young expiring contract (2 low salary) + they got 3 picks..

Cavs keep backing out like indecisive girls, nothing with them is going to happen.

Lakers + Giants
07-15-2012, 02:08 AM
These 3 Dwight threads are a complete overload of information do you think?:laugh2:

I see you changed your sig. :laugh2:

Xplicit
07-15-2012, 02:10 AM
No trade = +playoffs, -mid lottery pick, -no additional draft picks, -no Bird rights on Howard next year and have burden on bad contracts with other players.

Trade = +high potential 1st pick, chance to tank(rebuild) and train young players, save money for next year FA, additional picks from trade and get rid of the bad contracts youve made.

EasternStar
07-15-2012, 02:20 AM
I see you changed your sig. :laugh2:

CORBAN DALLAS!:laugh2:

SouthSideRookie
07-15-2012, 03:03 AM

:laugh2: Im sure they are trying. Im so sick of this just like everyone else.

They can still do the trade even if NY and Chicago don't match and the Rockets end up with both Lin and Asik.

C-Style
07-15-2012, 03:10 AM
That's why the Cavs are the Cavs and the Lakers are the Lakers

eternal slumber
07-15-2012, 03:28 AM
i really want this to end already, hopefully it will be done by next week, for all our sake.

Dade County
07-15-2012, 03:37 AM
Howard is going to milk that back injury...

Any team that gets him is just asking for it right about now... the man wants BK.

gotoHcarolina52
07-15-2012, 04:15 AM
@Probballdraft

A source with knowledge tells me proposed Magic-Lakers-Cavs trade has no legs. Teams have too many obstacles to overcome to pull it off now.

shep33
07-15-2012, 04:52 AM
I think Dwight will retire on the trade block

LakersSaintsLSU
07-15-2012, 05:04 AM
ORL is going to lose leverage if they keep entertaining trade proposals with intentions of listening but eventually they turn EVERYTHING down if we dont get him we still have bynum to fall back on... their the ones effin up

AKA TheMamba
07-15-2012, 05:53 AM
That's why the Cavs are the Cavs and the Lakers are the Lakers

Yessir!!! :clap:

flatbush knicks
07-15-2012, 05:55 AM
ORL is going to lose leverage if they keep entertaining trade proposals with intentions of listening but eventually they turn EVERYTHING down if we dont get him we still have bynum to fall back on... their the ones effin up

i don't think you understand how dumb the magic's front office is

LakersSaintsLSU
07-15-2012, 06:21 AM

o i know they are SUPER dumb......

Xplicit
07-15-2012, 07:27 AM
Howard will end up in Atlanta next year. with his buddies Josh Smith, Anthony Morrow and Louis Williams. On the other side; Orlando Magic, First they turned down Nets great offer, next is best Rockets offer then Lakers and Cavs. If this drama continues they will end up nothing.. turned as Sitting ducks next year when Howard contract expires.

Congrats :clap:
Now I know why Howard wants to be out of the organization.
One word "dumb"
:facepalm::D

king2218
07-15-2012, 07:49 AM
Something must be seriously wrong with the Magic front office if they don't accept Houston's offer...if they're trying to convince Howard to stay then they're stupid. Houston's offer for Howard is way better than the proposed Cavs deal on this tread.

king2218
07-15-2012, 07:50 AM
Howard is going to milk that back injury...

Any team that gets him is just asking for it right about now... the man wants BK.

No way he can go to BK, even as a free agent next year. No cap room.

Chill_Will_24
07-15-2012, 08:19 AM
No way he can go to BK, even as a free agent next year. No cap room.

If he is not traded before January there is no reason to think he wont be traded to the Nets eventually

StarvingKnick22
07-15-2012, 08:41 AM
When Lakers get Howard, who will end up as the Finals MVP?

Aust
07-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Cavs are such horrible trading partners. Gilbert really is an ***

king2218
07-15-2012, 08:55 AM
ORL should focus on getting involved with Houston as the trading partner not Cleveland...cleveland has nothing to offer.

D12 fan
07-15-2012, 09:55 AM

Can't believe it,I finally agree with flatbush.

Chazm
07-15-2012, 09:55 AM

They haven't turned down Houston's deal, they have to wait for NY and Chi offer dumb *****.
It's a new FO in Orlando and they are not idiots.

To the guy who said they turned down BK's great offer....WTF are you talking about? They never made a good offer, it was crap piled on crap. Get your info right

ne3xchamps
07-15-2012, 10:30 AM
I honestly don't care anymore about where howard goes. Too bad orlando couldn't sell him to a team over in Europe, that would teach that little *****.

Xplicit
07-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Lakers take
Howard, Clark, Walton, Q.Richardson

Cavs take
Bynum, J.Richardson, Davis, Duhon

Orlando take
Varejao, Samuels, Harangody, Gibson, Eyenga +3 picks
all Orlando bad contract wishlist has been moved except Turkoglu but they got 3 young expiring contract (2 low salary) + they got 3 picks..
------------------------------

Orlando line-up

Varejao/O'Quinn
Ayon/Nicholson
Turkoglu/Harangody
Redick/Eyenga
Nelson/Gibson

Sign some FA: Barbosa, Bayless, Foye, Mayo, C.J. Miles, Rush, Pietrus, Jamison etc.
or
Bid on Scola
--------------------

Next year

UFA: Nelson, Samuels Harangody, Gibson, Redick, Eyenga
RFA: Turkoglu (player option)
Draft pick: 1st pick (potential) = lost of franchise player(Howard)

theres alot of cap space next year: you can have max contract you want.
----------------------

thedfactor
07-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Magic gonna want at least Tristan Thompson

djohn2oo8
07-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Jason Lloyd
Just to reiterate from late last night, league source has confirmed no merit to #Cavs, Lakers and Magic 3-way trade.

Jason Lloyd
Couple people I spoke to last night/today believe Magic are driving most of these crazy trade rumors to try & leverage Houston. No one else is really buying it, however.
Magic driven

Yuppp

D12 fan
07-15-2012, 11:04 AM
The Magic are stupid,they are losing leverage the longer this goes on.Soon LA/Hou will walk away,and they will be left with no trade partners.Trade him already and move on with your franchise.

Gritz
07-15-2012, 12:55 PM
Houston didn't offer what is reported, if they really did, even the dumbest GM would've pulled the trigger, fact is, nobody will no any details of the trade until it happens. Everyone reporter is using this to milk the story dry, they make up a rumor, then a day or two later they say "so and so" team backed out.

StarvingKnick22
07-15-2012, 03:45 PM
a sign of hope for Flatbush is back...

StarvingKnick22
07-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Lakers get Howard, all that's left is the Knicks to get Chris Paul and Eric Gordan to the Suns, and The NBA will be truly AMAZING! :smile:

flatbush knicks
07-15-2012, 07:17 PM
if we resign lin with all those small contracts we picked up i can see us trading chandler lin+ fillers for d12 and i've been saying this for a while now that he's not getting traded until the trade deadline

Sssmush
07-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Null DwightHowardLatest_Formula(Date day, Time time, Feed * twitter, Feed * ESPN, Feed * Sheridan)
{

While( 1 == 1)
{
print(time, day, Twitter);

pause(60 minutes);

print(&ESPN);

pause(60 minutes);

print(&Twitter);

pause(60 minutes);

print(&Sheridan);

GetNewFeeds("Dwight Howard", &ESPN, &Twitter, &Sheridan);

GetDate(date);
GetTime(time);

DwightHowardLatest_Formula(day, time, &twitter, &ESPN, &Sheridan);
}

return NULL;
}

D12 fan
07-15-2012, 07:22 PM
if we resign lin with all those small contracts we picked up i can see us trading chandler lin+ fillers for d12 and i've been saying this for a while now that he's not getting traded until the trade deadline

Why would you do that?

Not to long ago you said Chandler was the 2nd best center in the NBA,and Lin was the next Rajon Rondo,you would be giving up a lot for D12 in that trade.:rolleyes:

flatbush knicks
07-15-2012, 07:28 PM
Why would you do that?

Not to long ago you said Chandler was the 2nd best center in the NBA,and Lin was the next Rajon Rondo,you would be giving up a lot for D12 in that trade.:rolleyes:

yep buddy just to piss you off:clap:

alexander_37
07-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Lakers take

Cavs take
Bynum, J.Richardson, Davis, Duhon

Orlando take
Varejao, Samuels, Harangody, Gibson, Eyenga +3 picks
all Orlando bad contract wishlist has been moved except Turkoglu but they got 3 young expiring contract (2 low salary) + they got 3 picks..
------------------------------

Orlando line-up

Varejao/O'Quinn
Ayon/Nicholson
Turkoglu/Harangody
Redick/Eyenga
Nelson/Gibson

Sign some FA: Barbosa, Bayless, Foye, Mayo, C.J. Miles, Rush, Pietrus, Jamison etc.
or
Bid on Scola
--------------------

Next year

UFA: Nelson, Samuels Harangody, Gibson, Redick, Eyenga
RFA: Turkoglu (player option)
Draft pick: 1st pick (potential) = lost of franchise player(Howard)

theres alot of cap space next year: you can have max contract you want.
----------------------

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Worst trade idea ever!

richiesaurus310
07-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Why don't the clippers rent dwight for a year? Hopefully either cp3 or d12 would re-sign at the end of the year, or both if this team went far enough. Now that blake re-signed we could trade his best friend deandre.

Dwight Howard
J. Richardson
Q. Richarson

For

Deandre Jordan
Caron Butler
Ryan Gomes (expiring)
2013 First round pick
2014 Second round pick

D12 fan
07-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Why don't the clippers rent dwight for a year?

Dwight Howard
Jason Richardson

For

Deandre Jordan
Caron Butler
Ryan Gomes (expiring)
2013 First round pick
2015 first round pick

Not sure if you're serious or joking?

richiesaurus310
07-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Not sure if you're serious or joking?

Lol what are the rockets gonna give you that's better? At least you could flip caron for another draft pick, and you get rid of q and j rich, so all you have to do is get rid of hedo next year. Deandre is a solid center at least.

D12 fan
07-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Lol what are the rockets gonna give you that's better? At least you could flip caron for another draft pick, and you get rid of q and j rich, so all you have to do is get rid of hedo next year. Deandre is a solid center at least.

Not sure if joking or serious?

Verbal Christ
07-15-2012, 08:42 PM

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa

Chazm
07-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Jesus you are annoying. Please root for another team D12

StarvingKnick22
07-15-2012, 08:43 PM
this thread has been one, big nutshell of pure crap. just put him somewhere and this will be closed lol

D12 fan
07-15-2012, 08:44 PM
Jesus you are annoying. Please root for another team D12

lol u :mad:.

StarvingKnick22
07-15-2012, 08:46 PM

wow my respect for you dropped again... if we are going after anyone, it will be CP3. you really are the definition of a troll. and i cant stop you from getting destroyed, bro

flatbush knicks
07-15-2012, 08:54 PM
wow my respect for you dropped again... if we are going after anyone, it will be CP3. you really are the definition of a troll. and i cant stop you from getting destroyed, bro

either or but i think donald sterlings cheap *** would think twice about trading for lin knowing he'd be paying him a max in year 3 but i think getting d12 would be easier cuz tyson could replace d12 and the magic would love to have lin selling out ther arena and wouldn't mind paying for that ridiculous contract lmao

marj987
07-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Why don't the clippers rent dwight for a year? Hopefully either cp3 or d12 would re-sign at the end of the year, or both if this team went far enough. Now that blake re-signed we could trade his best friend deandre.

Dwight Howard
J. Richardson
Q. Richarson

For

Deandre Jordan
Caron Butler
Ryan Gomes (expiring)
2013 First round pick
2014 Second round pick

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvAES6Y9Kfw

D12 fan
07-15-2012, 08:58 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvAES6Y9Kfw

:laugh:

Xplicit
07-15-2012, 09:09 PM
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Worst trade idea ever!

Go trade for yourself... HAHAHA! No one gonna trade Howard for just a rental (1 year) and Keep those f***ing bad contracts on your shelves. Lets see Orlando next year when they cant trade Howard.

D12 fan
07-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Lets see Orlando next year when they cant trade Howard.

This is what I told the 5 Magic fans on PSD,but they still think they have leverage in a Dwight trade.

StarvingKnick22
07-15-2012, 09:19 PM
either or but i think donald sterlings cheap *** would think twice about trading for lin knowing he'd be paying him a max in year 3 but i think getting d12 would be easier cuz tyson could replace d12 and the magic would love to have lin selling out ther arena and wouldn't mind paying for that ridiculous contract lmao

he propably wouldnt stay with the Knicks

flatbush knicks
07-15-2012, 09:28 PM
he propably wouldnt stay with the Knicks

lmao he would have no choice nobody has cap to sign him next year that would be better then the knicks and if he's willing to go to brooklyn why not the knicks

richiesaurus310
07-15-2012, 09:30 PM
At this point what else can the magic get for dwight if they trade him before training camp to a team that knows they're probably just renting him? I think the clipper trade is better than anything the rockets can offer. The laker trade isn't happening if bynum wont re-sign.

D12 fan
07-15-2012, 09:34 PM
At this point what else can the magic get for dwight if they trade him before training camp to a team that knows they're probably just renting him? I think the clipper trade is better than anything the rockets can offer. The laker trade isn't happening if bynum wont re-sign.

Ask Magic fans on their board.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-15-2012, 09:35 PM
This is what I told the 5 Magic fans on PSD,but they still think they have leverage in a Dwight trade.

No its 4 now remember u left our fan base after being a "magic fan" for one whole season ...lol

D12 fan
07-15-2012, 09:38 PM
No its 4 now remember u left our fan base after being a "magic fan" for one whole season ...lol

No it's actually 5,I was the 6th Magic fan.

flatbush knicks
07-15-2012, 09:38 PM
d12 fan you traitor
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh:

flatbush knicks
07-15-2012, 09:39 PM

don't worry bro i'l be the 5th magic fan when d12 gets traded:D

D12 fan
07-15-2012, 09:43 PM
d12 fan you traitor
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh:

Yeah im done with the Magic,the front office is a joke for holding Dwight hostage and begging him to stay.The gm thinks he has leverage in a Dwight trade when it's only a 2 team race LA/Hou,soon he will be left with no trade partners and Dwight will walk as a FA.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-15-2012, 09:45 PM

I respect your opinion and your right I don't see many other options being out there as a rental but I haven't even heard the clippers in any real rumors so I doubt it would happen andi so I'd hope we could at least get bledsoe out of the deal. Deandre is nice and all but he is pricey if we gonna suck and rebuild I'd rather not take on any more over paid guys then we already have....

But in my opinion I'd much rather the rockets deal even at worst as report they would only give us one pick one rookie and take one bad contract along with Kmart and fillers for salary purposes .... I think its possible they take duhon with jrich so I feel a deal of

Kmart lamb Patterson fillers, Toronto pick which can actually be a good draft pick unlike any nets or clippers draft pick. And then taking back jrich and possibly duhon. I think its a good enough deal and as good as it gets and I'm fine with it.

Next years end we will have no more jrich and duhon and Dwight ...Kmart expires and Turk can be bought out. A good young prospect in lamb. And our own lotto pick from sucking next year and then the possible Toronto pick. That gives us a ton of cap space for the 2013-14 season and no big contract baggage... we suck one year and can rebuild rather fast

Just my opinion though

flatbush knicks
07-15-2012, 09:48 PM
Yeah im done with the Magic,the front office is a joke for holding Dwight hostage and begging him to stay.The gm thinks he has leverage in a Dwight trade when it's only a 2 team race LA/Hou,soon he will be left with no trade partners and Dwight will walk as a FA.
dude your a joke do you even know what loyalty is melo is my fav player but if he got traded to the bobcats i'm not going to be a cats fan i'm a die hard knicks fan:mad:

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-15-2012, 09:51 PM
don't worry bro i'l be the 5th magic fan when d12 gets traded:D

No flash he ain't a traitor he never was a tru magic fan he is a Dwight groupie I'm sorry I called u the biggest troll fb cause I now know the biggest troll is him at least you are a hardcore knick fan and defend your team through thick n thin .... he is not a fan of any team he just roots for Dwight and hopes he end up on the Lakers or nets so he can root for a super team....

Watch where ever Dwight ends up he will be in there forum claiming to be a fan of that team haha he came in our forum Announcing that he was leaving and was no longer a magic fan lol who does that?

*Superman*
07-15-2012, 09:55 PM
No flash he ain't a traitor he never was a tru magic fan he is a Dwight groupie I'm sorry I called u the biggest troll fb cause I now know the biggest troll is him at least you are a hardcore knick fan and defend your team through thick n thin .... he is not a fan of any team he just roots for Dwight and hopes he end up on the Lakers or nets so he can root for a super team....

Watch where ever Dwight ends up he will be in there forum claiming to be a fan of that team haha he came in our forum Announcing that he was leaving and was no longer a magic fan lol who does that?

:laugh2:

True, the funny part was that it was a shock to no one.

Chill_Will_24

It is only a two team race if the Magic are determined to trade him before the season which is plausible. However i think it more likely that the Magic will keep Howard away from the team and see what they can get around February

D12 fan

No hard feelings bro,I wish you guys luck in the future.

I have to stick with Dwight,after all I am a D12 fan.:D

D12 fan
07-15-2012, 09:57 PM
It is only a two team race if the Magic are determined to trade him before the season which is plausible. However i think it more likely that the Magic will keep Howard away from the team and see what they can get around February

Yeah I said this and the Magic forum but they don't believe me,I don't think the Magic gm is ready to trade Dwight now.

Chill_Will_24
07-15-2012, 09:57 PM

Oh god please no. He and DoMeFavors would be the best of buddies

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-15-2012, 09:59 PM

No one asked you Willy wonka ..... lol jk bro bro .... I hope that's not the case ill literally cry I just want him gone my main concern is losing him and a bad contract or two try and get expirings and a decent pick I just want thiings to speed up to rebuild process and not take on big contracts

Chill_Will_24
07-15-2012, 10:08 PM
No one asked you Willy wonka ..... lol jk bro bro .... I hope that's not the case ill literally cry I just want him gone my main concern is losing him and a bad contract or two try and get expirings and a decent pick I just want thiings to speed up to rebuild process and not take on big contracts

:clap: quite clever of you sir

StarvingKnick22
07-15-2012, 10:10 PM

you're kidding me right? Don't worry you'll do the same with the Orlando "Tragic"

flatbush knicks
07-15-2012, 10:18 PM
what is d12fan going to do if d12 actually resigns with the magic is he going to come crawling back to the magic forum and would you guys let him:shrug:

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-15-2012, 10:19 PM
Sources telling me Dwight being traded to the Mavericks for expirings and 4 future #1s. More to come...

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-15-2012, 10:23 PM
No bro ima magic fan that's it ... that's not gonna change... just like u being a Knicks Fan wont change. I have no problem with how they have handled it so far ... there hasn't been a good deal yet cause Dwight will only go to nets and although I don't hate brook Lopez I dont want any player with that contract ... and the nets deal will still be there later if we have nothing else cause Dwight can't get to bk now unless its a trade...

I know its dragging on is annoying but I'm glad there not rushing into a deal just to move him .....

D12 fan
07-15-2012, 10:24 PM
Sources telling me Dwight being traded to the Mavericks for expirings and 4 future #1s. More to come...

Sources told me that the Magic are not trading Dwight and he will resign long term with the Magic.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-15-2012, 10:28 PM
what is d12fan going to do if d12 actually resigns with the magic is he going to come crawling back to the magic forum and would you guys let him:shrug:

No chance in hell Dwight stays here.... none lol so thankfully d12groupie won't be a fan again but doesn't matter since he said his good bye he still has been in our forum just as much

flatbush knicks
07-15-2012, 10:32 PM
No chance in hell Dwight stays here.... none lol so thankfully d12groupie won't be a fan again but doesn't matter since he said his good bye he still has been in our forum just as much

what a clown:laugh::laugh::laugh:

StarvingKnick22
07-15-2012, 10:56 PM
No bro ima magic fan that's it ... that's not gonna change... just like u being a Knicks Fan wont change. I have no problem with how they have handled it so far ... there hasn't been a good deal yet cause Dwight will only go to nets and although I don't hate brook Lopez I dont want any player with that contract ... and the nets deal will still be there later if we have nothing else cause Dwight can't get to bk now unless its a trade...

I know its dragging on is annoying but I'm glad there not rushing into a deal just to move him .....

lmao you agree with fb but he's not on your side .. He's been trolling your team the whole time. This is why you should be a laker fan and ditch the Orlando tragic

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-15-2012, 11:08 PM
lmao you agree with fb but he's not on your side .. He's been trolling your team the whole time. This is why you should be a laker fan and ditch the Orlando tragic

I'm agreeing with him on one thing and thats we both think someones a clown ..where did I say fb was on my side? I dont care if he is or isn't all i know is he is a knick fan and doesn't come trolling our forum everyday like the other clown .... ill never ditch my team just like youd never ditch your Knicks

louie7414
07-16-2012, 12:08 AM
lakers should trade gasol for j.smith keep bynum no howard sign brandon rush and atawn jamison

BigCityofDreams
07-16-2012, 08:02 AM
Why would the Hawks trade for Pau Gasol?

LongIslandIcedZ
07-16-2012, 08:50 AM
Dwight Howard must be loving all the Linsanity coverage.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-16-2012, 10:29 AM
I know I am lol needed a break

Cracka2HI!
07-16-2012, 05:23 PM
I'm starting to think DeAndre Jordan, Eric Bledsoe, Gomes(expiring) and Butler(little better contract than Hedo) plus a couple firsts for Howard and Turkuglu might be an offer that would be in running. Niether the Magic or Howard have any leverage and they both just need to cut the cord already.

StarvingKnick22
07-16-2012, 08:52 PM
I know I am lol needed a break

i know this is stupid, but i "invite" you to be a knick fan. ypou might not accept now, but the offer is always there. or you could be a laker...

Verbal Christ
07-16-2012, 09:55 PM
I'm starting to think DeAndre Jordan, Eric Bledsoe, Gomes(expiring) and Butler(little better contract than Hedo) plus a couple firsts for Howard and Turkuglu might be an offer that would be in running. Niether the Magic or Howard have any leverage and they both just need to cut the cord already.

That might but according to most reports they want the receiving team to eat another contract or two and return more young talent.

The styles of cp3,griffin,and d12 compliment each other almost perfectly.

Find a competent outside shooter or two and I'm sure you'll be popping bottles.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-16-2012, 10:04 PM
i know this is stupid, but i "invite" you to be a knick fan. ypou might not accept now, but the offer is always there. or you could be a laker...

Lol you funny man... thanks but no thanks ill never not be a magic fan.... I just want Dwight gone and to move on with mY team

Fresno
07-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Dwight Howard inability to decide on his future has resulted in the NBA’s most tiresome story line over the past year. He has repeatedly said he wants out of Orlando, but then signed on for another year with the team, and yet he still reportedly wants out.

The private messages he sent one person over Twitter indicate he’s upset with the Magic organization. Responding to a question from Markee Randolph, who goes by @MagicMarkee on Twitter and says he works at Amway Arena and has had conversations with Howard in person, Howard sent the following DMs:

http://i45.tinypic.com/15pians.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/cqatz.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/nxq07c.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/34s1pbd.jpg
http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/dwight-howard-vents-twitter-magic/146699

Edit: Confirmation of legitimacy
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/07/alleged-dwight-howard-dms-trashing-the-magic-leaked-photos/

This guy can't help himself.

This might be the pathetic thing I have ever seen in NBA history.

Mcdoh
07-16-2012, 10:27 PM
so he cant run yet..

marj987
07-16-2012, 10:29 PM
But listen sources has been lying to us all offseason, so it's probably people making these things up about what Dwight been saying and he probably really hasn't, Dwight doesn't seem an ******* by his personality, he's probably the coolest guy you could ever meet.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-16-2012, 10:31 PM
How is this a thread? Is it even a valid source? Lol he can say he is ina wheelchair it don't mean its tru

EasternStar
07-16-2012, 10:32 PM
8 months in and STILL no deal!

THE MTL
I dont believe this btw.

Mr Costanza
Lol @ the last one. "yo stop putting everything I say on twitter"

But has this been verified?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
Its funny Dwight supposedly says those things and suddenly people totally believe him or who ever that was who wrote that sob story

StarvingKnick22
07-16-2012, 10:34 PM
Lol you funny man... thanks but no thanks ill never not be a magic fan.... I just want Dwight gone and to move on with mY team

I honestly, dearly didn't want to do this, but
Howard followed Shaq and is going to leave the same way, who will be next???

rockets-fan
07-16-2012, 10:35 PM
So he never said there was no chance of him re-signing in Houston? Or only listed Brooklyn as a team he wants to go to? I'm not buying it, he's trying to save his butt imo. I could be very wrong though. Maybe the Writers have just been making stuff up to get paid themselves, but im not buying it.

EastNYLos
07-16-2012, 10:36 PM
that guys an idiot for trying to play dwight like that..but i guess "he madddd" lol..so that's why he did it..

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-16-2012, 10:38 PM
8 months in and STILL no deal!

Wrong he opted in at his own will 4 months ago... the other four months don't count cause he decided to stay.

O and I don't care if its 2 years.... he is under this thing with his name in it which he signed called a contract.... and what that's means is no matter what that lil troll wants we don't have to trade him till we want ...not untill the trade deadline... tool

RLundi
07-16-2012, 10:40 PM
How do we know this is the least bit credible?

Anyone could have just made this up.

Monta is beast
07-16-2012, 10:40 PM
That's ****ed up that dude sold him out.

C-Style
07-16-2012, 10:42 PM
David Pingalore reported Dwight would be a Laker this week, just said on the ESPN 710am, Mason & Ireland show that people from ownership are telling Dwight that he will be a Lakers.
Start listening @ 04:08:00
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?s=la

airforceones25
07-16-2012, 10:43 PM
lol so fake.

aztr0
07-16-2012, 10:44 PM
I think its more pathetic that they DMs were published publicly, if real.

Fresno
07-16-2012, 10:45 PM
How do we know this is the least bit credible?

Anyone could have just made this up.

Because I'm assuming the dude involved is trying to expose him.

A lot of people on here probably don't use Twitter, but those are what Direct Messages look like when sent between users.

Fresno
07-16-2012, 10:46 PM
I forgot to put down the link to where I got it from.

SA5195
07-16-2012, 10:46 PM
I have doubts in believing that it's actually Dwight

DerekRE_3
07-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Of course they don't care about you Dwight. You **** on their face.

JNoel
07-16-2012, 10:47 PM
David Pingalore reported Dwight would be a Laker this week, just said on the ESPN 710am, Mason & Ireland show that people from ownership are telling Dwight that he will be a Lakers.
Start listening @ 04:08:00
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?s=la

Only the 4th time I've heard it already within the past month

sixer04fan
07-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Obviously fake

Fresno
07-16-2012, 10:49 PM
I have doubts in believing that it's actually Dwight

The guy involved is speaking on it.

https://twitter.com/MagicMarkee/status/225058817786912769

He's stupid to reveal those DM's and be open about it.

fadedmario
07-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Dwight Howard is the most pathetic figure in all of sports.

Mr Costanza
07-16-2012, 10:52 PM
After reading through his tweets today I'm inclined to believe its legit.

JasonJohnHorn
07-16-2012, 10:54 PM
I don't know what to make of this. The whole situation has gotten out of control.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-16-2012, 10:55 PM
If legit why in the f would Dwight be having this Convo with this random dude

Fresno
07-16-2012, 10:58 PM
If legit why in the f would Dwight be having this Convo with this random dude
Because he works at Amway Center and obviously must know him.

jer3miah
07-16-2012, 11:17 PM
Ok so who is with me on this or tell if you disagree. So many people get fined for saying stuff like this? Why hasn't Dwight. He has bad mouth the organization for a year now and I haven't seen a slap on the hand. I mean this twitter clearly comes as "Conduct Detrimental to the Team", does it not?

Losoway
07-16-2012, 11:23 PM
i believe it

i dont think dwight howard is a ******* . i think the magics is tryna lebron him

Joker55
07-16-2012, 11:31 PM
Those are fake..they have to be, right?

If those were real then God help that fool.

Gagan136
07-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Lol

Fresno
07-17-2012, 12:21 AM
Ok so who is with me on this or tell if you disagree. So many people get fined for saying stuff like this? Why hasn't Dwight. He has bad mouth the organization for a year now and I haven't seen a slap on the hand. I mean this twitter clearly comes as "Conduct Detrimental to the Team", does it not?

Dwight is no longer apart of the Magic.

Its clear they don't think of him as a member of the team and he doesn't think he has a contract to uphold with the Magic anymore.

Lone Maverick
07-17-2012, 12:30 AM
If this is legit dude sounds really pathetic. All this crying when his job is to play basketball for millions.

KaganRS
07-17-2012, 12:37 AM
Well the good news is that if you look closely at the pictures he is charging his phone and is at 100% - full battery !

bucketss
07-17-2012, 12:38 AM
If this is legit dude sounds really pathetic. All this crying when his job is to play basketball for millions.

the magic are trying to destroy his character you wouldn't care if you were in his shoes?

b@llhog24
07-17-2012, 12:41 AM
Most of the Dwight rumours are probably fake, but its the cool thing to hate on Dwight now so lets just believe em.

lkingratedr
07-17-2012, 12:44 AM
If I was Dwight I would just sit out like Marbury and curry did until a trade comes ... Don't talk about it don't even focus on it just show up to games in ya street clothes don't say nada watch the game head back to locker and leave do it until u outta there then thrash em

Lone Maverick
07-17-2012, 12:45 AM
the magic are trying to destroy his character you wouldn't care if you were in his shoes?

I wouldn't be talking about it on twitter. Hes a grown man whining. At this point its a PR battle Dwight can't and probably shouldn't win.

Ty Fast
07-17-2012, 12:46 AM
If he isnt traded there then he wont be able to sign there because the Nets do not have cap space. If this happens where do you think he goes? Does he sign an extension with the team he might be traded to like Houston or does he resign in Orlando?

PraiseJesus
07-17-2012, 12:59 AM
If he isnt traded there then he wont be able to sign there because the Nets do not have cap space. If this happens where do you think he goes? Does he sign an extension with the team he might be traded to like Houston or does he resign in Orlando?

This is why NBA is a joke

bucketss
07-17-2012, 01:21 AM
I wouldn't be talking about it on twitter. Hes a grown man whining. At this point its a PR battle Dwight can't and probably shouldn't win.

hes private messaging a guy that works in the arena who seems like someone he knows personally.

Lone Maverick
07-17-2012, 01:45 AM
hes private messaging a guy that works in the arena who seems like someone he knows personally.

True. Good point but how well did he really know the guy if the dude went and made it public? Can't completely fault for this twitter debacle but he should make better decisions.

Sssmush
07-17-2012, 02:35 AM
every team is gradually coming to the realization that Orlando is NOT ready to trade Howard, and that the Magic owner, DeVos, will not approve any Dwight Howard trade at this point.

We should ALL (and I am including all bloggers, forum posters, sports reporters, ESPN folks, everyone) we should all just agree to not mention Dwight Howard or report on anything about the so-called "Dwight Howard story", no matter how enticing the tweet or anonymous leak might seem, no mention or reporting of it AT ALL until no sooner than two weeks before the next trade deadline, which is February 16th, 2013.

So, how about we say, February 1st, 2013? This story goes silent till then, I don't care if seven teams rumor to trade all their players in the largest deal ever, or if Dwight Howard locks himself in the Sears tower dressed like a vampire from "30 Days of Night" and begins tweeting frantically all day and all night, we should all agree that the story just goes silent from now till February 1st, 2013, which is six and a half months from now.

click.

Sssmush
07-17-2012, 02:37 AM
ahhhh god I didn't even last two minutes without posting about it again. What the **** is wrong with me?

we don't want Dwight Howard, and ANY deal that somehow sends Luke Walton back to the Lakers is an abomination

Aust
07-17-2012, 06:30 AM

If he's not traded to the Nets, couldn't they just trade Lopez for an expiring contract(s) and then simply sign D12 in the offseason when he's a FA?

bucketss
07-17-2012, 11:11 AM
True. Good point but how well did he really know the guy if the dude went and made it public? Can't completely fault for this twitter debacle but he should make better decisions.

yeah that was douchebag move dwight even told him to stop putting what he told him on twitter, the guy said he did it because he wanted magic fans to know how dwight felt but they continued to hate regardless.

D12 fan
07-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Dwight will be a Lakers.

King41
07-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Dwight will be a Lakers.

could be true

WhiteSoxGod
07-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Dwight will be a Lakers.

Shouldn't it be, "Dwight will be a Laker" or maybe you should change the article to "the". Dwight will be the Lakers, but I guess that holds a different connotation.

Anyway, I just hope the Rockets can swing Bynum and be the 3rd team.

RLundi
07-17-2012, 06:56 PM
Shouldn't it be, "Dwight will be a Laker" or maybe you should change the article to "the". Dwight will be the Lakers, but I guess that holds a different connotation.

Bigger Grammar Nazi than I am.

:clap:

Aust
07-17-2012, 07:20 PM

Me too. I really hope a 3 team deal can go down.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Could the Lakers snt orl Jordan hill and ebanks in a Dwight deal that sends bynum to Houston?... alot of other pieces included obviously

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-17-2012, 08:07 PM
If that could happen also include Mroberts as an expiring for Dwight and Turk or jrich ... and then rockets could get bynum jrich or duhon and give up Kmart lamb and a pick so in the end Orlando would get

Lamb ebanks hill 2 expiring in mcrobs and Kmart along with a pick or two ..and cap relief

WhiteSoxGod
07-17-2012, 08:46 PM
Bigger Grammar Nazi than I am.

:clap:

Not that you knew this but I'm Jewish please don't use Nazi, it bothers me.

If he missed a comma or something it would not have mattered. Since it is a matter of context so that's why grammar is important in this situation.

Baller33
07-17-2012, 09:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXlBAb-sA2c

Aust
07-17-2012, 10:12 PM
McRoberts, JHill and Ebanks all make sense for the 3 team trade

Longhornfan1234
07-18-2012, 12:50 AM
Howard is a 5 percent improvement over Bynum. Nash is 40 yrs old, and would have his lunch handed to him by Westbrook. Gasoft is no longer an impact player, and Kobe is fonna be 36. If howard comes which I doubt.....he said he doesn't want to follow in anybody's path, let alone a franchisen with 3 of the top 4 centers of all time.

Tbh, if it does not happen happen this yr, it never happens. and howard is a questionable number 1 player on a title team with his lack of offensive arsenal, and does not appear to be a leader of men.

Longhornfan1234
07-18-2012, 01:16 AM
How much added value does Dwight Howard give you over Andrew Bynum?

Bynum showed this past year that when healthy he's every bit as dominant of offense as DH and not too far behind defensively.

The problem with the Lakers has been their inability to defend the point...and spacing the floor. That's it.

Additionally, in today's NBA, big men can be marginalized. Miami did it with the Pacers and OKC. Think of how ineffective Perkins was as the game progressed in the 4th quarter during the finals and he's one of the best defensive centers in the league.

Now, I'm still interested to see how effective Kobe will be with Nash dominating the ball. I mean, I'm sure Kobe will still score at a high rate but he's a volume shooter and Nash likes to spread the ball. It's going to be interesting especially when you consider that Mike Brown's offensive acumen leaves a lot to be desired.

Either way, they'll be a tough challenge for any team but I just don't think they'll be favorites. I'd still take OKC in 6 over the Lake show. Westbrook is better than Nash by a lot. Durant is a deadlier scorer than Kobe at this point. Ibaka neutralizes Gasol easily and Perkins has historically played well against DH. OKC has a better, deeper bench too.

Yeah, still don't think adding Dwight Howard helps the Lakeshow.

Help me understand.

Raph12
07-18-2012, 01:16 AM
Howard is a 5 percent improvement over Bynum. Nash is 40 yrs old, and would have his lunch handed to him by Westbrook. Gasoft is no longer an impact player, and Kobe is fonna be 36. If howard comes which I doubt.....he said he doesn't want to follow in anybody's path, let alone a franchisen with 3 of the top 4 centers of all time.

Tbh, if it does not happen happen this yr, it never happens. and howard is a questionable number 1 player on a title team with his lack of offensive arsenal, and does not appear to be a leader of men.

Dwight is a HUGE upgrade over Bynum (especially with the addition of Nash); defense against WB isn't a problem because Dwight guards the paint; Gasol only needs to grab boards and stand tall, the offense will take care of itself and Kobe is only 34, with Nash handling the ball, he will be limited in his shot attempts... You're analytical skills are poor and need a lot of work.

The only question is, will Dwight stay with the Lakers if traded there?

Raph12
07-18-2012, 01:31 AM
So it was Magic Johnson (who already said Dwight should consider Lakers and that was the next step for LA to win it all) who invited Dwight to the Dodgers game... I guess Magic is doing some recruiting of his own.

Lakeshow24KB
07-18-2012, 01:38 AM
Lol really? He really wants him.

Raph12
07-18-2012, 01:40 AM
His gf lives there, he wants to be an actor, wants the bright lights, wants to expand his brand, wants to be beloved, likes the dodgers... The only thing is the Shaq-comparisons, if he goes to LA, they'll never stop; and he knows it.

TrueFan420
07-18-2012, 01:44 AM
Last time I checked Howard wasn't on the lakers and he is better than Bynum and Bynum's injury history is horrid

Fnom11
07-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Bynums better offensively in my opinion. However, Dwight brings more that just scoring which is all basically Bynum brings. Not to mention Dwight has a near spotless injury record and Bynum has one of the worst in the league.

theLgndKllr35
07-18-2012, 01:51 AM
I have a question.

Why does your thread title give us absolutely no insight as to what the question entails?

Mr_Jones
07-18-2012, 01:52 AM
Bynum CAN be really good at just about everything. His defense CAN be amazing, better than Howard's. His rebounding CAN be better than Howard's too. But, he has some serious attitude issues. He only cares about scoring, and when he does not get the ball, he pouts and doesn't play defense of rebound.

ThunderousDemon
07-18-2012, 01:55 AM
Worst title ever.

GoLeafsGo
07-18-2012, 01:58 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q4xbu/

Longhornfan1234
07-18-2012, 02:01 AM
I have a question.

Why does your thread title give us absolutely no insight as to what the question entails?

I was too lazy.

WhiteSoxGod
07-18-2012, 02:03 AM
I have a question.

Because he's a longhorn fan.....guy probably thinks that Ricky Williams was a good RB and Vince Young/Colt Mccoy are good Quarterbacks.

SportsAndrew25
07-18-2012, 02:03 AM
The Lakers are now interested in D12.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8174218/los-angeles-lakers-orlando-magic-talking-dwight-howard-trade-report-says

RipCity32
07-18-2012, 02:04 AM
Lame,I thought this thread would have some porn or something and Bynum is nowhere near a dominant force like Howard is on Defense.

smith&wesson
07-18-2012, 02:05 AM

Bynum showed this past year that when healthy he's every bit as dominant of offense as DH and not too far behind defensively.

The problem with the Lakers has been their inability to defend the point...and spacing the floor. That's it.

Additionally, in today's NBA, big men can be marginalized. Miami did it with the Pacers and OKC. Think of how ineffective Perkins was as the game progressed in the 4th quarter during the finals and he's one of the best defensive centers in the league.

Now, I'm still interested to see how effective Kobe will be with Nash dominating the ball. I mean, I'm sure Kobe will still score at a high rate but he's a volume shooter and Nash likes to spread the ball. It's going to be interesting especially when you consider that Mike Brown's offensive acumen leaves a lot to be desired.

Either way, they'll be a tough challenge for any team but I just don't think they'll be favorites. I'd still take OKC in 6 over the Lake show. Westbrook is better than Nash by a lot. Durant is a deadlier scorer than Kobe at this point. Ibaka neutralizes Gasol easily and Perkins has historically played well against DH. OKC has a better, deeper bench too.

Help me understand.

the lakers lacked shooting as well. .

ibaka does not neutralize gasol... def dont agree with that.

also kobe is still the closer. nash is going to make bynum look incredible. nash can make gasol, bynum and kobe look better then rondo made pierce, kg & allen look.

bynum is a top 20 player. howard is a top 5 player. theres a difference.

naps
07-18-2012, 02:08 AM
Quality thread:rolleyes:

Cano-Montero...
07-18-2012, 02:12 AM
His gf lives there, he wants to be an actor, wants the bright lights, wants to expand his brand, wants to be beloved, likes the dodgers... The only thing is the Shaq-comparisons, if he goes to LA, they'll never stop; and he knows it.

yeah... i do hope those things out weigh the last one...

Longhornfan1234
07-18-2012, 02:15 AM
Because he's a longhorn fan.....guy probably thinks that Ricky Williams was a good RB and Vince Young/Colt Mccoy are good Quarterbacks.

:facepalm:

Ricky is a heisman winner, Vince Young won the NC, and Colt is the most winningest college QB.

b@llhog24
07-18-2012, 02:17 AM

Alot more.

Bynum showed this past year that when healthy he's every bit as dominant of offense as DH and far behind defensively.

Fixed.

Point guards routinely get blown by anyways, (although having Dfish as your pg doesn't help). Bynum and Pau aren't athletic enough to defend the pick and roll consistently. If you sub Dwight in for Bynum their pick and roll D improves greatly. Dwight will also draw more attention than Bynum give the team more open shot as well.

The thing is Perkins value is highlighted when you have an offensive minded big-man, and Hibberts value defensively isn't even close to Dwight's.

Initially I was against the pairing, but eventually I realized that Nash will pretty much erase the "chucking" tendencies of Kobe and allow him to just be an effective finisher. A big reason for Kobe's inefficiency last year was because he lead the league in usage rate, Nash will surely help to alleviate that.

Okc is better, I don't see plenty people debating that. :shrug:

Help me understand.

You're welcome. :cool:

Tmac,lt,berkman
07-18-2012, 02:18 AM
As a rockets fan I dnt wanna trade any of the four rookies id give up kevin martin gary forbes jon luer patrick patterson 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks and id rather have bynum

b@llhog24
07-18-2012, 02:20 AM
Lol I know Longhorn trolls alot, but am I the only guy who took his question seriously? :facepalm: myself.

naps
07-18-2012, 02:21 AM
Lol I know Longhorn trolls alot, but am I the only guy who took his question seriously? :facepalm: myself.

Shame, you took him seriously :laugh2:

Losoway
07-18-2012, 02:21 AM
laker fans are blind . Dwight isnt cleared to return to probably next year . (he even said on his twitter he cant run at all .. why would u give up a big man that can play now and great at that for a star that isnt healthy and who to say dwight returns to being the same high flying dwight we grew to know

b@llhog24
07-18-2012, 02:23 AM
Shame, you took him seriously :laugh2:

:sigh:

Longhornfan1234
07-18-2012, 02:34 AM
Alot more.

Fixed.

Lol, how so?

Point guards routinely get blown by anyways, (although having Dfish as your pg doesn't help). Bynum and Pau aren't athletic enough to defend the pick and roll consistently. If you sub Dwight in for Bynum their pick and roll D improves greatly. Dwight will also draw more attention than Bynum give the team more open shot as well.

Don't see the big difference. Bynum's d is underrated, no pun.

The thing is Perkins value is highlighted when you have an offensive minded big-man, and Hibberts value defensively isn't even close to Dwight's.

Explain this more.

Initially I was against the pairing, but eventually I realized that Nash will pretty much erase the "chucking" tendencies of Kobe and allow him to just be an effective finisher. A big reason for Kobe's inefficiency last year was because he lead the league in usage rate, Nash will surely help to alleviate that.

Fair point.

Okc is better, I don't see plenty people debating that. :shrug:

You're welcome. :cool:

:)

WhiteSoxGod
07-18-2012, 02:37 AM

Ricky is a heisman winner, Vince Young won the NC, and Colt is the most winningest college QB.

Thank you for proving my point, I appreciate it. You could not have made it more easy.

b@llhog24
07-18-2012, 02:37 AM
:)

:hi5:

Longhornfan1234
07-18-2012, 02:41 AM

I failed on separating the quotes.

WhiteSoxGod
07-18-2012, 02:49 AM

I failed on separating the quotes.

You have failed on a lot of things.

GoLeafsGo
07-18-2012, 05:02 AM

Heisman winners mean what exactly? So was Tebow, Troy Smith, Matt Leinhart, Jason White, Eric Crouch, Chris Weinke and Ron Dayne. They're all super Awesome too?

Vince Young has a career NFL passer rating of 74, wow that's HOF right there.

And Colt is so super amazing that the Browns drafted a 30 year old in the first round to replace his sorry *** after complete mediocrity lol.

GoLeafsGo
07-18-2012, 05:03 AM
You have failed on a lot of things.

Life came to mind

Xplicit
07-18-2012, 05:28 AM
Just re-edit my Trade idea for Cleveland in 3 way with Orlando and Lakers

Lakers take

Cavs take
Bynum, J.Richardson, Davis, Duhon, Turkoglu

Orlando take
Varejao, Thompson, Harangody, Gibson, Eyenga +3 picks

what you guys think?

Aust
07-18-2012, 06:14 AM
We are NOT taking back Walton

Lakers need to give players. JHill, McRob, Ebanks

Xplicit
07-18-2012, 06:42 AM
for Houston-Orlando TRADE

Houston take:

Howard
Q.Rich
J.Rich
Duhon
Turkoglu
Davis

Orlando take::

Kevin Martin
White
T.Jones
Livingston
Morris
Forbes
Brockman
Harrelson
+picks

what do you think?

Xplicit
07-18-2012, 06:55 AM
We are NOT taking back Walton

Lakers need to give players. JHill, McRob, Ebanks

lol. those 3 are junk. no one gonna trade that. Lakers frontcourt is great and tradable but the backcourt is a mess.

WhiteSoxGod
07-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Heisman winners mean what exactly? So was Tebow, Troy Smith, Matt Leinhart, Jason White, Eric Crouch, Chris Weinke and Ron Dayne. They're all super Awesome too?

Vince Young has a career NFL passer rating of 74, wow that's HOF right there.

And Colt is so super amazing that the Browns drafted a 30 year old in the first round to replace his sorry *** after complete mediocrity lol.

life came to mind

That was my point, he made it too easy for me (or you, lol)

I'm from Texas, longhorn fans just don't understand. That's why Texas A&M has become the new big boy on the block now that they are in a REAL conference.

Raph12
07-18-2012, 12:41 PM
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-18/sports/os-dwight-howard-back-injury-20120718_1_dwight-howard-joshuabrobbins-simers
http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers-dwight-howard-20120718,0,4769134.column

I asked about his back, which he had surgically repaired, and he said he will be fine for the start of the season, but he said he could not talk about basketball.

TJ Simers from the LA times put this in his article; I don't think it deserves its own thread, but worth mentioning in regards to his health.

jrm2054
07-18-2012, 02:48 PM
There is no end in sight for this is there

MagicHero3
07-18-2012, 05:02 PM
someone needs to punch dwight in the jejunum

D12 fan
07-18-2012, 05:25 PM
someone needs to punch the Magic,they need to trade him and move on.

Vincent
07-18-2012, 06:11 PM
someone needs to punch the Magic,they need to trade him and move on.

Does anyone think that with all these "Sources" and leaks from "Dwight," that the Magic Organization could be purposely leak information to make Dwight look bad?

Dwight told the Magic he wasn't going to re-sign with the Magic a LONG time ago. They had every chance to trade him in the last year but just didn't.

Dwight could've been trying to do the right thing by resigning the option so the Magic would have an easier time to trade him. He even indicated to the front office the exact location that he wanted to go to, and met with teams interested in trading for him.

The Magic front office has shown how awful they operate throughout the process, by leaking information, sharing private conversations, and just not putting themselves in bargaining position.

Instead of people seeing how inept the front office has been, the leaked information and constant flows of bad publicity has made Dwight a pariah. Deflecting all attention on him, rather than the terrible management of the Magic.

D12 fan
07-18-2012, 06:20 PM
Does anyone think that with all these "Sources" and leaks from "Dwight," that the Magic Organization could be purposely leak information to make Dwight look bad?

Dwight told the Magic he wasn't going to re-sign with the Magic a LONG time ago. They had every chance to trade him in the last year but just didn't.

Dwight could've been trying to do the right thing by resigning the option so the Magic would have an easier time to trade him. He even indicated to the front office the exact location that he wanted to go to, and met with teams interested in trading for him.

The Magic front office has shown how awful they operate throughout the process, by leaking information, sharing private conversations, and just not putting themselves in bargaining position.

Instead of people seeing how inept the front office has been, the leaked information and constant flows of bad publicity has made Dwight a pariah. Deflecting all attention on him, rather than the terrible management of the Magic.

I agree,Dwight deserves most of the blame for this crap,but lets not act like the Magic has been perfect.They had a year to trade him but yet they continue to hold him hostage and make him look bad in the media.Dwight want's out of Orlando but the Magic have shown no indication that they want to really move Dwight.There are even rumors that the Magic gm might keep Dwight to start the season because he thinks he can convince him to sign longterm.The Magic frontoffice has always been bad at keeping their star players just look at Shaq/Penny/Tmac now Dwight they all left on bad terms.

Aust
07-18-2012, 06:37 PM
lol. those 3 are junk. no one gonna trade that. Lakers frontcourt is great and tradable but the backcourt is a mess.

JHill had flashes of good play for the little amount of time we had with him last year and could be S&T(expiring), McRob is expiring, and Ebanks has shown potential as well to the point that a bunch of teams were interested in him (Thunder, MAGIC, Hawks, 76ers, Nets). It's not like the Lakers will be trading with ORL straight up, they'd be part of a 3-team trade so it makes sense for the Lakers to give up some assets.

:shrug:

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Dude we didn't need to trade Dwight the past year he opted in himself 4 months ago and we also don't need to rush trading him .... the deadline isn't till march...

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-18-2012, 06:39 PM
JHill had flashes of good play for the little amount of time we had with him last year and could be S&T(expiring), McRob is expiring, and Ebanks has shown potential as well to the point that a bunch of teams were interested in him (Thunder, MAGIC, Hawks, 76ers, Nets). It's not like the Lakers will be trading with ORL straight up, they'd be part of a 3-team trade so it makes sense for the Lakers to give up some assets.

:shrug:

Swag post

StarvingKnick22
07-18-2012, 08:25 PM
same thing keeps happening to magic lol

GSPftw
07-18-2012, 08:42 PM
That was my point, he made it too easy for me (or you, lol)

I'm from Texas, longhorn fans just don't understand. That's why Texas A&M has become the new big boy on the block now that they are in a REAL conference.

:laugh2: If by this, you mean they are now bending over for the big boys, then yeah.

5ass
07-18-2012, 08:51 PM
same thing keeps happening to magic lol

Same with the knicks, high pay roll, not a contender

StarvingKnick22
07-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Same with the knicks, high pay roll, not a contender

I was trying to sympathize with you. But you brought my team in it. Well atleast we can make it to the playoffs and not have to be on the same rollercoaster constantly. Atleast my team's biggest accomplishment isn't "landing T-Mac and winning one game in the Finals lmao poor magic. Also my team's name isn't a metaphor for Micky mouse and Disneyland

Aust
07-18-2012, 10:48 PM
I was trying to sympathize with you. But you brought my team in it. Well atleast we can make it to the playoffs and not have to be on the same rollercoaster constantly. Atleast my team's biggest accomplishment isn't "landing T-Mac and winning one game in the Finals lmao poor magic. Also my team's name isn't a metaphor for Micky mouse and Disneyland

Cmon man, the Magic have accomplished more than the Knicks in the past decade. You don't have to go all rabbid dog on his 5ass.

D12 fan
07-18-2012, 10:49 PM

:laugh:

dsonLAL24
07-19-2012, 02:07 AM
Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports
Sources: Dwight Howard is ready to join Lakers. If traded to Los Angeles Howard will re-sign long-term with team after 2012-13 season.

omagicdon
07-19-2012, 03:13 AM

Dude yur team is a bunch of felons....how is yur star pg gona get to wrk now that he hit the dang pole(and didn't knw it,lol)will he take the subway....also don't yur players choke yur coaches?
Also we just over 20 years old.yes our finals record is 1 and 8 but so what....and the name magic refers to what we do on the court....just playn,names gay I remember I was in school wen they had a way for you to write in with team names and logo ideas etc and I was hopn it wld have to do with nasa and all(otown missles or orlando astronauts haha)but they settled on tinkerbell....I remember hanging my head in shame,lol
But anyways,dn t talk s#*t about the MAGIC,wallet thief!!! Jk

hidalgo
07-19-2012, 03:31 AM
the Magic are stupid if they trade him to LA. create a juggernaut for LA, yea that's real smart. lose another HOF C to LA, real bright. these idiot owners constantly give the Lakers everything they want, it's twilight zone stuff. tainted title, that team is too loaded to lose. NBA truly is rigged, nothing else explains these owners always helping LA & killing themselves

omagicdon
07-19-2012, 03:57 AM
I agree totally bro.u r right.pretty similar to yanks years back in baseball I SWEAR IT RUINED MLB 4EVER 4ME!used to catch EVERY braves game in mid 80s thru 90s...I'm just on a ship that's sinkn and I'm grabn on anythn close to secure,sorry...I'm a MAGIC fan ..gota get in where we can fit in,ha!

WhiteSoxGod
07-19-2012, 04:19 AM
:laugh2: If by this, you mean they are now bending over for the big boys, then yeah.

Gig em! SEC Recruiting in Texas!!! Boom goes the Dynamite.

StarvingKnick22
07-19-2012, 07:21 AM
Dude yur team is a bunch of felons....how is yur star pg gona get to wrk now that he hit the dang pole(and didn't knw it,lol)will he take the subway....also don't yur players choke yur coaches?
Also we just over 20 years old.yes our finals record is 1 and 8 but so what....and the name magic refers to what we do on the court....just playn,names gay I remember I was in school wen they had a way for you to write in with team names and logo ideas etc and I was hopn it wld have to do with nasa and all(otown missles or orlando astronauts haha)but they settled on tinkerbell....I remember hanging my head in shame,lol
But anyways,dn t talk s#*t about the MAGIC,wallet thief!!! Jk

I hope you know that it was a reference to Disneyland otherwise it wouldn't be in Orlando. Its totally not a coincidence. Are you really gonna say my team is full of felons when you had Gilbert Arenas on your team?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-19-2012, 07:50 AM
Gilbert was on orl for one season ... try again

D12 fan
07-19-2012, 08:54 AM
It's time to see what the Magic true intentions are,they said they want to move on and trade Dwight it's now time to pull the trigger.I think Orlando is trying to hold Dwight hostage and hurt his image in the media.If they keep him going into the season this could hurt their franchise bigtime.Other star players will not go to Orlando with the way they held Dwight hostage.Orlando needs to move on with their franchise and quit begging Dwight to stay he doesn't want to play with Orlando anymore they have to move on and trade him.By the way im not taking up for Dwight because he deserves most of the blame for this entire situation,but the Magic deserves some of the blame with the way they handled this situation by holding a star player hostage.They had a whole year to trade this guy but yet they still think they can get him to resign with them.SMH:facepalm:

Do you guys agree?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-19-2012, 08:58 AM
Ur such a troll man funny you were a magic fan two weeks ago... its not holding him hostage he is under contract which he signed so it dont matter

LongIslandIcedZ
07-19-2012, 09:02 AM
There is no rush at this point for the Magic. The right deal will come, and they'll jump on it. If Dwight wasnt such a little *****, this thing would have played out so differently.

Davidgta1
07-19-2012, 09:05 AM
The magic will try to keep him for as long as they can. Hopeing he will change his mind.

RLundi
07-19-2012, 09:07 AM
Lol is all I can say.

Ignore list time :)

D12 fan
07-19-2012, 09:08 AM
The magic will try to keep him for as long as they can. Hopeing he will change his mind.

If they do that it's really pathetic.They need to move on and quit begging him to stay,the guy has made it clear he doesn't want to be there.Im sure the Magic fans are ready to move on from Dwight already.

king4day
07-19-2012, 09:17 AM
It's time to see what the Magic true intentions are,they said they want to move on and trade Dwight it's now time to pull the trigger.I think Orlando is trying to hold Dwight hostage and hurt his image in the media.If they keep him going into the season this could hurt their franchise bigtime.Other star players will not go to Orlando with the way they held Dwight hostage.Orlando needs to move on with their franchise and quit begging Dwight to stay he doesn't want to play with Orlando anymore they have to move on and trade him.By the way im not taking up for Dwight because he deserves most of the blame for this entire situation,but the Magic deserves some of the blame with the way they handled this situation by holding a star player hostage.They had a whole year to trade this guy but yet they still think they can get him to resign with them.SMH:facepalm:

Do you guys agree?

I'm merging this to the Howard thread since it's just your opinion. As a thread it looks like you are ripping an organization.

BigCityofDreams
07-19-2012, 09:21 AM

It's foolish for them to believe they can change his mind. I'm not saying to they should trade him now but they can't convince him to stay.

King41
07-19-2012, 09:34 AM
maybe howard will change his mind 1293819023 times betwen now and FA

nyknickfan
07-19-2012, 10:14 AM
I say this...the ny knicks need to make a splash and redeem themselves from the loss of nash and lin. They need to go after howard.
Let's be honest...I like Amare, but it is apparent that he has lost a step and can't play alongside carmelo. I say we trade Amare and Camby to the Magic for Howard. We convince Chandler he will be the best back up center in the league and we sign Marco Belinelli at S/G and we sign Carl Landry to play the 3 or the 4. He and Carmelo can clearly play the 3 or the 4 spot. I am telling you we steal from the Lakers just like they stole from us. It would be a disgrace to see Kobe, Howard, Gasol, Nash and Jamison on the same team..that would be completely unfair! We need to show the nba and it's fans that we are wiling to do whatever it takes to win.

Trueblue2
07-19-2012, 10:15 AM
bahahahahahaha

xxplayerxx23
07-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Id like to hear more.

KnickNyKnick
07-19-2012, 10:18 AM
nice trollville

Iceman_9
07-19-2012, 10:20 AM
:facepalm: your very first post..

GrumpyOldMan
07-19-2012, 10:21 AM
nobody will take Amare's contract. It's the worst in the NBA.

Iceman_9
07-19-2012, 10:21 AM
I say this...the ny knicks need to make a splash and redeem themselves from the loss of nash and lin. They need to go after howard.
Let's be honest...I like Amare, but it is apparent that he has lost a step and can't play alongside carmelo. I say we trade Amare and Camby to the Magic for Howard. We convince Chandler he will be the best back up center in the league and we sign Marco Belinelli at S/G and we sign Carl Landry to play the 3 or the 4. He and Carmelo can clearly play the 3 or the 4 spot. I am telling you we steal from the Lakers just like they stole from us. It would be a disgrace to see Kobe, Howard, Gasol, Nash and Jamison on the same team..that would be completely unfair! We need to show the nba and it's fans that we are wiling to do whatever it takes to win.

Who did the Lakers steal from the Knicks?

NYKnickFanatic
07-19-2012, 10:22 AM
Knicks Forum please, FFS.

aztr0
07-19-2012, 10:26 AM
If the Magics don't want Lopez, why would they want Amare. Just because the Knicks lost Linsanity, doesn't mean Knicks fans have to be delusional and boarder the lines of insanity.

RLundi
07-19-2012, 10:28 AM
I say we trade Amare and Camby to the Magic for Howard.

... Go on ...

oak2455
07-19-2012, 10:29 AM
If the Magics don't want Lopez, why would they want Amare. Just because the Knicks lost Linsanity, doesn't mean Knicks fans have to be delusional and boarder the lines of insanity.

He's a troll he has his own team the Trollies

joeystats
07-19-2012, 10:31 AM
lol

NYKnicksAllDay
07-19-2012, 10:32 AM
I say we trade Amare and Camby to the Magic for Howard.

... Go on ...

:laugh2: you sound SO intrigued.

Yankeefan213
07-19-2012, 10:32 AM
:facepalm: It's idiots like you that make people automatically hate Knicks fans.

RLundi
07-19-2012, 10:34 AM

Lol I actually like the Knicks and a majority of their fans, but you give them a bad name. I'm not gonna turn this into a team vs team debate but I will say that for such a young franchise, going to the Finals twice is not the minuscule accomplishment you make it out to be. Please don't pity the Magic. We're a top 5 winning franchise over the last 5 years. We will bounce back, maybe as soon as next season.

Also, you clearly don't know what a metaphor is, so please don't try to use words you don't understand.

C-Style
07-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Wow :laugh2:

HaruSoul
07-19-2012, 10:37 AM
1st post, troll.

MagicHero3
Your team is desperate it's so pathetic.

lmao it was your team about a week ago. i think dwights the desperate one... magic have no problem with re-building. Dwights the one changing his mind all the time. I think its sad that you're a "just dwight" fan... he's probably the most disliked player in the league at this point.

aussie
sigh

sep11ie
07-19-2012, 10:38 AM
I agree... or do I...

GH19
07-19-2012, 10:39 AM
For your sake, I hope you reconsider having this thread in the Knicks forum.

trini_knickfan
07-19-2012, 10:39 AM
lol i'm a Knick fan and i am starting to hate Knick fans. Does that mean i hate myself or just this OP?

RLundi
07-19-2012, 10:40 AM
If they do that it's really pathetic.They need to move on and quit begging him to stay,the guy has made it clear he doesn't want to be there.Im sure the Magic fans are ready to move on from Dwight already.

Where do you get the sense that the organization is begging Dwight to stay?

Also, do you have a favorite team? Or are you just a bandwagonner/casual fan/Dwight shaft-licker?

LongIslandIcedZ
07-19-2012, 10:41 AM
He makes a good point, I too would like to trade Amar'e for Dwight.

Why isnt there a minimum post requirment to create topics?

D12 fan
07-19-2012, 10:41 AM
lmao it was your team about a week ago. i think dwights the desperate one... magic have no problem with re-building. Dwights the one changing his mind all the time. I think its sad that you're a "just dwight" fan... he's probably the most disliked player in the league at this point.

Cool story bruh.:cricket:

Ill21
07-19-2012, 10:42 AM
:facepalm: It's idiots like you that make people automatically hate Knicks fans.

Preach!

DitchDat
07-19-2012, 10:43 AM
This broke my funny bone.

NYKnicksAllDay
07-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Knicks Forum please, FFS.

Not even in the Knicks forum. Just don't even post it all together.