PDA

View Full Version : Ersan Ilyasova re-signs with Bucks

joeystats
07-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Emiliano Carchia: Milwaukee Bucks announced that they have re-signed Turkish forward Ersan Ilyasova 1 minute ago

https://twitter.com/SportandoBasket

LTBaByyy
07-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Nets off season is not looking as promising as it once was

All they got was Joe Johnson added to the 6th worst team

They said plan A was Dwight and plan B was Ersan

:clap:

LTBaByyy
07-12-2012, 02:45 PM
But now they have Ersan, Henson, Udoh, and Sanders as PF

2 of them have to be traded, good players

thekmp211
07-12-2012, 02:47 PM
sander or udoh will probably go. i like sanders a lot, saw him play quite a bit in college and he's got the goods. prob still needs to put on some weight, his legs are so tiny.

nets didn't need ilyasova wiith teletovic in the fold.

Baller1
07-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Bucks have a nice team.

davids22
07-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Meh, as a Bucks fan, I'm mixed about the move. Just another John Hammond signing to keep us competitive enough to maybe make the playoffs but not win a championship. He'll never let us suck enough to get a high draft pick. We're in 8 seed purgatory and have been for the past 5 years. It's getting ridiculous.

A team of:
Jennings
Monta
Illyasova
Gooden
Dalembert

has a ceiling of a 6 seed in the East. That's nothing to be excited about when Jennings and Monta are both free agents after this season.

fadedmario
07-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Nets off season is not looking as promising as it once was

All they got was Joe Johnson added to the 6th worst team

They said plan A was Dwight and plan B was Ersan

:clap:

I agree. Nets fans are talking up a team that is barely a playoff team with no room to improve going forward.

lol - they gave a max deal to Brook ****ing Lopez. :facepalm:

fadedmario
07-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Meh, as a Bucks fan, I'm mixed about the move. Just another John Hammond signing to keep us competitive enough to maybe make the playoffs but not win a championship. He'll never let us suck enough to get a high draft pick. We're in 8 seed purgatory and have been for the past 5 years. It's getting ridiculous.

A team of:
Jennings
Monta
Illyasova
Gooden
Dalembert

has a ceiling of a 6 seed in the East. That's nothing to be excited about when Jennings and Monta are both free agents after this season.

Henson is really good. He'll be starting eventually at the 4 for sure.

thekmp211
07-12-2012, 02:52 PM
bucks need a big guard to play defense with monta and jennings.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-12-2012, 02:53 PM
I agree. Nets fans are talking up a team that is barely a playoff team with no room to improve going forward.

lol - they gave a max deal to Brook ****ing Lopez. :facepalm:

Why hate on "Nets fans" when you said that it was only TWO posters that have done any harm. Give us some credit - please look at the overall fanbases of Heat/Knicks/Lakers fans on PSD before choosing which team to ridicule for no reason.

And LTBaby hahaha there is no point to arguing with you and your Dallas squad this year. I'm very sorry about Dwill but good luck to Dirk and Marion - I hope they have some winning seasons and make the playoffs. Best of luck.

Anyway, great signing for the Bucks!
Jennings
Ellis
Mboute
Elyasova
Dalembert/Henson

will definitely compete for the 7th-8th playoff seed!

davids22
07-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Henson is really good. He'll be starting eventually at the 4 for sure.

I hope so. Never really noticed the guy in college. But Skiles is notorious for not giving rookies playing time. Jennings was an exception. But I'll take anyone over Gooden, he's trash and takes WAY too many jump shots for a guy who was our center last year. Illyasova can play the 3 and 4, but I like him better at the 4 since he can rebound nicely. Spreads the floor nice with his touch too.

We're still undersized at the guard position and have far too many PFs. Dalembert will play center and Gooden will most likely back him up. Illyasova at PF with Henson backing him up. That leaves Udoh and Sanders with no where to go. And Skiles typically throws Mbah a Moute at the opposing teams best offensive wing. He's a good defender, but that's about it. Dude is a blackhole on offense.

davids22
07-12-2012, 03:08 PM
will definitely compete for the 7th-8th playoff seed!

That's nothing to be excited about for a franchise that hasn't been past the 1st round since 2001.